MY CUTE KITTY (VEGASPETE) Com...

By twinklinghoneybee

|| Vegaspete || A Love tale of a human (Vegas) and his mysterious cat (Pete) who got the power of shapeshifti... More

Episode One
Episode Two
Episode Four
Episode Five
Episode Six
Episode seven
Episode eight
Episode Nine
Episode Ten
Episode Eleven
Episode twelve
episode thirteen

Episode Three

847 53 8
By twinklinghoneybee

Years passed, Vegas is now 21 years old.
An uni student, entering into the last year of his higher studies.

Lives with his cat 'Pete' in an apartment nearby.

Be friends with his two classmates Kinn who saved Pete when the car is about to hit it while VegasPete were playing and Porsche as he is Kinn's boyfriend.

※※※※

"

"Pete"

"Pete"

"Pete"

"Where did you go?"

"Pete, I know you are hiding somewhere here. Come out."

"Someone is playing hard, it seems. Fine, don't come. It's sad that I cooked your favourite fried fish, today." Vegas said on finding where Pete hides.

He then sees it cutely peeking from where it's hiding but still refusing to come as it doesn't smell or see anything like its owner said.
Vegas smirked and continued…

"Mmm, it turned out very delicious. I can't resist myself from eating it, but I'm already full…maybe it's Tinker's lucky day."

Hearing Tinker's name, Pete's mind collapses and runs fast towards its owner, meowing before Vegas opens the door.

The plate that Vegas was holding was dropped down and broken into pieces. The cat realised that it had been fooled.

                                             ✾✾✾

TINKER (Male)

Porsche's pet, a mischievous one.
Lives with its owner in the upper floor of where VegasPete stays.

Pete doesn't like Tinker as Tinker always tries to steal Vegas's attention and is so clingy towards him. Not only that…

One day, to do a group assignment, Vegas and Porsche went to Kinn's mansion with Pete and Tinker. They leave their pets to Jasper to play… The 3 dudes get busy discussing and doing their part of the work.

✾✾✾

JASPER (Male)
Kinn's Pet, mostly remains silent

When it's time to leave and take their pets back…everyone is shocked seeing Jasper's condition.

It's highly injured and Pete was blamed for it but it was actually Twinker who did it and made it look like Pete who has done that.

To punish Pete, Vegas sent Pete under his parents' care, he didn't talk nor show up in front of Pete for a month but what Pete doesn't know is Vegas always checks up on his lovely cat and comes there to see it secretly from far away.

✾✾✾

Pete felt betrayed, sad and angry. He didn't expect that Vegas would fool him like this

so…he turned the whole room a mess, things are scattered here and there, Vegas's
important and favourite stuff were destroyed terribly.

Vegas tries to catch and stop him but Pete is giving Vegas a hard time, jumping from place
to place and not getting caught.

"Argh, Pete. I'm sorry, I gave up. Please forgive me. I swear, next time It won't happen and I'll behave well.Now, stop being naughtier, baby." Vegas pleaded in exhaustion.

Pete stopped with what he was doing and rested on the sofa.

"Thank God." Vegas let out a relieved breath and was about to pick Pete but Pete backed away, not letting his owner touch him.

Vegas' heart aches. He looked at Pete with regretful eyes who was facing the other side but not his eyes.

Suddenly an idea popped up in his mind, he went out to buy Pete's fav fish and returned home a few minutes later…he fried the fish with special toppings of delicious aroma to grab Pete's attention.

"Meow, meowww, meowwww"Pete comes and    circles around Vegas's foot like a lost kitty.

Vegas smirks as his plan has now succeeded.
He then happily picks up his Pete and feeds him the fish he fried.

Pete excitedly had it and fell asleep on Vegas's lap followed by the gentle rub his owner
gave on the back of its ears.

❃❃❃

At night, on the backside of a huge castle, under the shining bright moonlight. A young guy is
waiting for someone to show up…

After a minute of waiting, a handsome man walked towards him, on seeing him, the young man ran fast towards and jumped on that boy's front…he clung onto him like glue.

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you too."

"I thought you were not coming."The guy started to cry.

"How can I not be, huh!? Stop crying, first. How many times should I say to you not to worry? I'll take care of everything. Don't think much." The man said, wiping the tears off from the young boy.

"But…"

"Shhh…don't say anything." The man stopped his guy in mid and rubbed his thumb against

the corner of the latter's lips, slowly moving his lips closer towards his…

BANG

                                           ✾✾✾✾

Vegas wakes up from his dream hearing a loud noise and was shocked to see....

~

end of ep3~

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Written by hatemewithallurheart

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 799 16
VegasPete fanfic. What if Vegas was found cheating on Pete?? What if Pete totally give up on their love and started moving on?? Will Vegas be able to...
64.3K 3.2K 14
12 years has passed, Vegas and Pete came face to face due to urgency. Will Pete be able to forget about their past and unit with Vegas for sake for t...
226K 6.4K 39
This is a fanfic purely from my own imagination. The story is continuing from the last episode of KinnPorsche The Series, not following the novel or...
19.7K 994 24
What if there's much more about Vegas Pete that they themselves don't know. What would happen when they found out the untold truth, the hidden secret...