𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 ❤️[�...

Od Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff❤️] I will never fall in love with you so don't waste your time on me.............??? Then... Více

Introduction❣️
1-Good News❣️
2-He Said Yes❣️
3-It's Not Easy❣️
4-Engagement❣️
5-Wedding Bells❣️
6-Pretending❣️
7-First Day As Couple❣️
8-Kim Mansion❣️
9-Disrespect❣️
10-I'm The Reason❣️
12-Sweet Moments❣️
13-Fighter❣️
14-Battle❣️
15-Sweet Family❣️
16-Meeting❣️
17-School Ceremony❣️
18-Desire Of My Heart❣️
19-Kiss Kiss Kiss❣️
20-Bitxh... Stay Away❣️
21-Making Love❣️
22-Presentation❣️
23-Get Together❣️
24-Hurt To Broken❣️
25-Ignorance❣️
26-Happiness In Misery❣️
27-Heart to Heart❣️
28-Home Sweet Home❣️
29-Are You Taehyung❣️
30-Celebration❣️
31-You Didn't❣️
32-Untold Love❣️
33-Feeling Of Love❣️
34-Love Making❣️
35-Bracelet❣️
36-Just A Proof❣️
37-I'm Fine❣️
38-He Will Not❣️
39-Still Its Hurt❣️
40-Shocked?!❣️
41-Is This True?!❣️
42-Sweet Moments 0.2❣️
43-What You Want?❣️
44-Is This Necessary?!❣️
45-Kim's❣️
46-Disgust❣️
47-Alone❣️
48-Please Be Save❣️
49-You Will Not❣️
50-Everything Is Fine❣️
51-Parks❣️
52-Baby Shower❣️
53-From You Only❣️
54-Epilogue❣️
🍁1-Office First Day (Book2)💞
🍁2-Pretty💞
🍁3-Tumse Hi💞
🍁4-Family💞
🍁5-Wedding💞
🍁6-Five Years later💞
🍁7-Morning💞
🍁8-Park Mansion💞
🍁9-Birthday💞
🍁10-New Start💞
🍁11-I Will Talk💞
🍁12-Romantic Date💞
🍁13-Romantic Date 2💞
🍁14-Shopping💞
🍁15-Love Hurts💞
🍁16-Dae Weds Hyun💞
🍁17-Show Me💞
🍁18-First Day💞
🍁19-Anniversary❣️
🍁20-New Life💞
💚21-The End 💜

11-Taking Care Of Him ❣️

3.8K 181 10
Od Solitary_0813

Taking Care Of Him......... 💚💜

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Night.....

Tae has been unconscious for twelve  hours. Dr came once again in the afternoon to check him and he put the drip on tae's vein 2nd time once he put in the morning...

Jk taking care of him he didn't leave him for a second alone except personal things, he took leave from university for some days.

Tae's fever is subside now but he didn't get his conscious dr said he is ok now and he will wake up at night or in the morning.

jk sitting beside tae staring at him since morning sometimes he caresses his cheeks, hair and sometimes peck on his forehead cheeks mumbling wake up baby and well soon.

Tae whine in his sleep mumbling jk lean his ear near his lips to hear him what he is saying he chuckled when he heard. 'Let me sleep.' He mumble.

"Okay sleep well." Jk said and peck on his forehead several times and tugged him properly.

He made his way towards sofa and sat there looking at tae, he lay down on the sofa sigh tiredly and closed his eyes.

Jk checking him on time to time in the middle of night if he is okay or get his conscious or not.

Like right now he is checking his temperature with thermameter again, he sigh in relief when he saw normal temperature.

"You are still a baby and sweet like we met at first time as well too kind for this cruel world." Jk whisper looking at tae.

"I still remembered those days and you too I know right." Jk chuckled  thinking about how they met first time to each other coincidently now, how they become destined!

Flashback 14 or 15 years ago....

Children playing in the park different games like basket ball, cricket, football,  making sand castle, badminton and skipping some children swinging on the swing happily.

A young boy in his early 20's sitting on the bench staring at nothing his mind thinking deeply something.

His thought break when he feel a sting pain on his forehead his head jolt back because of some force.

He hiss in pain and palm his forehead with a loud groan.

"Shit it's hurt." Boy winced in pain.

"Omg are you okay hyung i'm really sorry we didn't meant to hurt you." Boy stop mumbling and open his eyes
when he heard sweet deep voice with so much concern.

He taken back and coo at a little cute boy who is standing infront of him with his teary eyes filling so much guilty. Maybe 10 or 11 years old

"I'm sorry." Little boy said taking out a hankey he headed towards tap, soak water in the hankey and come back to the hurt boy.

He start wiping his head softly and blowing air on his bump which he just got when a ball hit on his forehead.

"It's must be hurting so much right so sorry hyung." He ask concerly older boy shook his head.

"A little bit, it's okay don't apologize." Older boy said staring at the little cute boy his eyes sparkle when he saw his unqui smile soon his smile fell down when he heard cute boy next word.

"Bunny hyung you shouldn't have to sat in this area, it's dangerous." Cute boy said pouting he poke his tongue in his inside cheek.

"Who is bunny hyung?" He ask coldly cute boy pout sadly 'you' he mumble pointing at the older boy.

"I'm not bunny." He snort annoyingly his heart feel warm when he heard sweet giggle of this cute little boy.

"You are looking so cute hyung, even in anger" Cute boy said amusedly.

"Taetae, what are you doing there come fast? We've to go now." Cute guy look back when he heard his best friend calling him.

"I'm coming jiminaaah wait 5 minute please." Taetae said with his puppy eyes cutely, innocent dripping from his face only, older boy just awed in his mind.

"I'm really sorry hyung one more time and thank you so much forgiving me." Taetae said while bowing several time.

He bow back cooing at him and forbide him to apologize again over and over .

Tae give hankey to him wave his hand cutely and run towards his friend he looking at the cute boy till he gone from his sight.

He smile and look at the hankey and look a bear head design on the hankey he caresses the bear head with soft smile. (Flashback End)

Jk smile and went to sleep on the sofa smiling and thinking about his cute little wify still admiring him from far

"You are my guide
You are the leader for me
You are my fate
You are my fortune
I can't seem to live without seeing you My eyes never get tired of looking at you....

Where is someone like you here.
My Beloved My sweetheart
How beautiful, beautiful you are! Jk pov

Next Morning....

Jk came outside from the washroom half naked wearing trouser, muscles body shining because of the sunlight some water drop sliding down from his wet hair on his hard muscles and he is wiping his wet hair with his tattoo arm infront of the mirror
looking smoking hot and sexiest man

"Wow!" Jk chuckled tears gush in his bambi eyes when he heard his baby hoarse and weak voice he blink his eyes and turn around raising his eyebrows playfully earn giggles from his sweet bun he smile and come forward sit infront of him on the bed.

Tae lying on the bed looking at jk with his hooded eyes pale face but his eyes are shining of happiness because of his eyes blessed to see his handsome and sexy husband in the morning.

"Wow you have become even bulkier than before hyungie." Tae said and poke his muscle arm jk laugh lightly and shook his head.

"I'm seeing you naked maybe after 7 or 8 years." Tae said giggling jk slap on his hand when he were going to touch his abs he pout and look away.

"Yeah because someone beat the shit out of a boy who just lick his lips when he saw my abs also threat me to not roam around without shirt so i've to follow his rule. And i'm not naked." Jk said mockingly he glare at him.

"Yes I did so what and I will in future too if anyone dare to even sigh after seeing you like this." Tae said point to jk top to bottom. 'Why' jk ask well he already knew the answer still he ask maybe want to listen again. 🌚

"Because you are mine only mine only I can see you like this, touch you and ki......... cut off

"Yeah stop it." Jk shout loudly he stuck his tongue giggling jk shook his head 
rubbing his forehead he sigh went towards his closet and take out a shirt and wear it and again came to tae sit on his previous place.

"How are you feeling now baby?" Jk ask and caresses his bread cheeks tae look at him furrows.

"You were unconscious more than 1 day because of fever and why the hell you haven't having your meal since a week." Jk said a little bit loudly he pout fiddling with his hem.

"Mom used to feed me." Tae mumble
jk eyes soften smile and brush nose with tae's nose.

"My body aching so much." Tae whine and whimper jk nods his head and start massaging his arms, back and legs too tae giggling in his touch and stopping him to not do this but he doesn't listen him and continue to give a good massage to his wife.

"Should I prepare a bath or you want to shower or half wash." Jk ask after massaging his wife aching body.

"Im feeling to weak and lazy. I don't think i'm able to any of this which you mention." Tae said snuggled in pillow jk nodded.

"Let me help you then, you feel better after shower." Jk said and pick up tae in bridal style tae gasp and look at jk shockingly with blushing face.

"What?!" Tae blunt jk nods his head and headed inside the washroom.

Jk make him sit on sink counter and take out his necessary things and keep on shower shelves.

Tae pinching and slapping on his cheeks lightly and mumbling to wake up it's a dream not reality.

"So, are you ready for shower" Jk ask looking at tae he slap his head hard he wince in pain jk wide his eyes and went towards him hurriedly.

"Why you hit your head so hard." Jk ask worriedly blowing his forehead for soothing his pain tae looking at him moist doe eyes.

"I'm dreaming right." Tae whisper tears slip from corner of his eyes jk gulp his saliva he smile sadly and cupped his baby face in his rough hand and connect their forehead.

Both closed their eyes feeling so much emotion and each other touch their nose also touching.

"You trust me baby." Jk whisper before his lips he nodded his head instantly humming jk take him in his arm and make him stand under the shower.

Jk smile and pull away both straight looking at each other eyes deeply tears falling from their eyes jk start unbuttoning him slowly tae breathing heavily 'relax' jk mumble and peck on his nose without breaking eye contact

Soon jk undress tae he is naked now
and keep the clothes in a basket he turn on warm shower tae flinch and hold jk's shoulder he hold his waist.

Tae feeling so much good warm water making me relax jk wash his hair with shampoo and start applying soap on his back hesitantly well he isn't looking at him except his beautiful face.

"Give me." Tae mumble when jk done applying soap on his back he nods and give him soap tae took it and apply himself on his chest and private part.

Jk apply soap on his hand and leg also then he again open shower and let him clean himself soap from his body and went to bring towel.

Jk make him wear bathrobe and pick him in bridal style came outside of the washroom and make him sat on the sofa tae's eyes following jk.

"You are my safety my refuge
You are kindness, you are the grace
I will always ask you in my every prayer,

All I say to God
May always you stay in my life.
My Beloved."... Tae pov

Jk take out some outfit for him and dressed him quickly he again change his dress also.

"Sweet stay here i'm coming with our breakfast hmm." Jk said softly tae nod his head give him a small smile jk left to bring breakfast.

Few moments later....

Jk came in his room with full tray of breakfast and keep on the table tae leaning on the sofa looking at him.

He sat beside tae and start feeding him slowly also eating his own meal.

After breakfast he gave him his med he take it while scrunching his nose jk laugh at him.

"You want to rest or want to come with me downstair." Jk ask he make grabby hands jk face palm and took him in his arm tae leech on him like koala he chuckled and hold him with his one hand and take the empty tray with his one hand and headed toward downstair.

....

"Jungkook why you take him here let him rest." Mrs Jeon said worriedly and gets up from his seat and take the tray and keep it on the table.

"He want to come here." Jk said and make him sit on the sofa he whine.

"Let me wash the dishes baby then I will stay with you okay." Jk said he nods his head pouting Mrs Jeon coo at him

"Let me do this Jungkook you stay with him." Mrs Jeon said tae make her sit on the sofa both chuckled at her confused face then jk left from their.

"Let hyungie do the dishes mumma." He said and keep his head on her lap she smile caressing his hair softly.

"How's my little cub feeling?" Mr Jeon ask when he enter in the living room tae look at him smiling.

"Better papa." Tae mumble he raffle his hair 'good.' He mumble and left from there to open his coffe shop.

"Mumma I need your help." Tae said mrs jeon furrows.

"What it is baby?" She ask softly he look at her fiddling with his finger

"Teach me to become a good wife." He mumble shyly mrs Jeon giggle and peck on his forehead.

"You already a best wife, I will guide you in more okay." She said smiling tae nodded happily.

To be continued .....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Be safe take care y'all and thank you so much... 💜💚💫

Preview
"Sweet moment with flashback"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

666K 14.3K 37
❝I wrote poems inside her with my fingers.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Why am I hard right now? "I-I'm not-" She shut me up thrusting her tongue inside my mouth...
218K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.7K 108 6
After my mother death I felt alone I used to cry before going to bed and I always met my mother in my dreams she used to comfort me " soon she would...
958K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.