Rebirth of the Apocalypse: Re...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author :Xiao Xiaoge,Yao Canghai/蕭小歌 , 妖滄海 Category: Tanmei Fiction List of chapter: 141 chapter (Finished) ... More

Chapter 1: Rebirth with Hatred
Chapter 2: The Game Begins
Chapter 3: The Mu family
Chapter 4: An Yang's Secret Love
Chapter 5: Let's go together
Chapter 6
Chapter 7: Forced
Chapter 8
Chapter 9: Accommodation
Chapter 10: The Secret of the Jade Pendant An Yang
Chapter 11: Silver Chain
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: What is the end of the world?
Chapter 14 - 15
Chapter 16 - 17
Chapter 18: I hope you can allow me to follow you around
Chapter 19: How long is a lifetime?
Chapter 20: Recruiting a subordinate: Zombie Girl
Chapter 21: Thunder Power User
Chapter 22 - 23 - 24
Chapter 25 - 26 - 27
Chapter 28 - 29 - 30 - 31
Chapter 32 - 33 - 34
Chapter 35 - 36
Chapter 37: Collect a mount: Mutated Tibetan Mastiff!
Chapter 38: Little green heart!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - 44
Chapter 45: Hidden Family
Chapter 46: Mental Deception
Chapter 47: The mantis stalks the cicada, but the oriole follows behind!
Chapter 48: Enemy! Inherited Lingbao
Chapter 49: Prepare to attack the base!
Chapter 50: Flame Archer!
Chapter 51: Stuffing between teeth!
Chapter 52 - 53
Chapter 54 - 55
Chapter 56 - 57 - 58
Chapter 59 - 60 - 61 - 62
Chapter 63 - 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66: An Yang appears!
Chapter 67: All cannon fodder destroyed!
Chapter 68: Reminiscing about old friendship!
Chapter 69: A veiled confession!
Chapter 70: Ice and Fire Divine Bow!
Chapter 71: Jealousy!
Chapter 72: Establish a temporary stronghold!
Chapter 73: I am stupid just to make you laugh!
Chapter 74: Prepare to build a foundation in space!
Chapter 75: A clean kill!
Chapter 76: Luoyun Mercenary Group!
Chapter 77: Successfully infiltrated the mercenary group!
Chapter 78: Entering the Survivor Base in City B!
Chapter 79: He is a bitch!
Chapter 80: Mu Lichen's life experience!
Chapter 81: Anyang takes Anru to the temporary stronghold!
Chapter 82: Foundation building successful!
Chapter 83: How to enter the base!
Chapter 84: Control the slaves!
Chapter 85: Stay at the base!
Chapter 86: Negotiators from the military!
Chapter 87: Li Wenyang!
Chapter 88 - 89 - 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92 - 93 - 94
Chapter 95 - 96
Chapter 97 - 98
Chapter 99 - 100
Chapter 101: His Majesty the Zombie Emperor reading the yellow book!
Chapter 102: Anyang, where is your moral integrity?
Chapter 103: Set off for Mount Yubo!
Chapter 104: Demon's moves!
Chapter 105: Zombie Plants & Black Beads!
Chapter 106: Decided to leave!
Chapter 107 - 108 - 109 - 110
Chapter 111 - 112 - 113
Chapter 114 - 115 - 116
Chapter 117 - 118
Chapter 119 - 120
Chapter 121: The inheritance of the Alchemy Emperor!
Chapter 122: Leaving the Survivor Base in City B!
Chapter 123: Doubts & High-Level Earth Power Users!
Chapter 124 - 125
Chapter 126 - 127
Chapter 128: Plan to conquer the survivor base in City X!
Chapter 129: Another five years!
Chapter 130: Xu Yiyan!
Chapter 132 - 133 - 134
Chapter 135: Acting and disguising!
Chapter 136 - 137
Chapter 138: Entering the survivor base in City X!
Chapter 139: Countdown to Ending 3
Chapter 140: Countdown to the End 2
Chapter 141 Countdown to the end 1 [End]

Chapter 131: There's trouble!

199 4 0
By Kazuyuuki95

 Anyang didn't know whether Xu Yiyan knew about the bad relationship between him and Mu Qingluan, but at least this was Xu Yiyan's way of showing goodwill to him.

 Regardless of whether this kindness was deliberately shown to confuse him or because she really wanted to cooperate with him, An Yang didn't care. The position between him and the Xu family had already been decided.

 However, An Yang would not fail to give Xu Yiyan face. He smiled and said: "Qingluan is just an ordinary person after all. I am relieved to find someone like Master Xu who treats her sincerely." He would be really relieved

 . Weird, no matter how much he wanted Mu Qingluan to die, he still smiled impeccably, "Is Qingluan okay? Why didn't she come with you?" The smile on Xu Yiyan's face remained unchanged: "She has no powers

 . , it's not convenient to walk such a long distance."

 In fact, he had already complained in his heart when he looked at An Yang's smiling face. This An Yang looked quite young, but he was quite capable and well-educated. He was obviously the same as Mu Qingluan. Although their relationship was not very good, he could still pretend to care about Mu Qingluan so much. It seemed that he was not as easy to deal with as his father said.

 But yes, being able to survive from that old fox of the Qin family for so long, and successfully preserving the survivor base in B City that was riddled with holes and surrounded by zombies after the leaders of other forces escaped, shows that it is not an economical thing.

 Both of them had smiles on their faces, and the tone of their conversation was very cordial. They looked like they were a family, but each had their own little plans in mind.

 An Yang did not bring up the topic of communication technology, but introduced the environment and geographical location of the survivor base in City B to Xu Yiyan. In short, he tried to talk about things that were not important. It seemed that the two of them had a very speculative conversation. In fact, they tried to test each other countless times, but nothing came of it.

 The two of them gritted their teeth in their hearts and despised each other for being too cautious. On the surface, they were still harmonious. An Yang led them all the way to the accommodation prepared for them as guests.

 Anyang is not the kind of person who saves face. For the sake of so-called face, he spared the best accommodation for the group of people from the X City Survivor Base who wanted to trick him. Instead, he just prepared some very ordinary things for these people. Except for Xu Yiyan who can have a single room, everyone else has to sleep in one room. If he wasn't worried about conflicts caused by the shabby conditions, he really wanted to throw these people into area D and sleep in tents.

 The Survivor Base in City B is different from the Survivor Base in City X. Although the Survivor Base in City B has no worries about food and drink, due to geographical reasons, the area is not as large as the Survivor Base in City It's impossible to make it spacious, after all, there are too many survivors who have defected to the base over the years.

 Due to geographical reasons, the survivor base in City Of those who are capable, who doesn’t have a small villa per person?

 Therefore, they are very dissatisfied with the treatment of several people sharing a room.

 In their opinion, these eighth-level superpowers are so noble. How can they live in a place like Datongpu? Even if it’s not a villa per person, at least it should be a room per person, right?

 Xu Yiyan was also dissatisfied with his small room, but as the leader he couldn't show it, otherwise it would affect the relationship between the two families. However, he only calmed his subordinates' emotions slightly and did not restrict them too much. .

 Obviously, Xu Yiyan also felt that this was An Yang's demonstration against them. He calmed down his subordinates a little. When the subordinates started to cause trouble, he could shirk that it was not his intention but that his subordinates were disobedient. He only had to punish the troublemakers as he wished. My subordinates can smooth this matter over.

 After all, except for him as the leader, the attitudes of others do not represent the attitude of the survivor base in City X. The fact that he has comforted his subordinates means that he is still very sincere towards the Survivor Base in City B. If his subordinates continue to cause trouble after he comforted them, it can only mean that the Survivor Base in City B is not doing things right, or that his subordinates are disobedient. ...No matter what, Xu Yiyan had a perfect reason to pick himself out.

 × × × × × × × × × ×

 An Yang and Mu Lichen are not aware of Xu Yiyan's little thoughts. They are talking in a dilapidated small house about how Xu Yiyan and others behaved after seeing the living environment.

 Both of them were sure that the people in the survivor base in City X would be angry and might even cause trouble.

 However, Mu Lichen and An Yang were afraid that they would not make trouble. If they made trouble for this reason, it would definitely be their own fault. Otherwise, wouldn't they be sorry for moving from the apartment to this shabby house so early?

 A very small bug flew in from the window and landed on Mu Lichen's shoulder. He turned his head slightly and looked at the bug on his shoulder, as if he was listening carefully to something.

 This little bug is a rare zombie bee.

 In the apocalypse, it is easy for other large animals to mutate or become zombies, but small insects mutate very rarely, and even fewer become zombies. Mu Lichen also encountered a zombie honeycomb through some bad luck.

 This kind of zombie insect is small in size, with no trace of zombie transformation at all, and there is no energy fluctuation when flying, so it will not attract the attention of people with powers, making it an excellent scout.

 Mu Lichen had previously sent several zombie bees out to take turns monitoring Xu Yiyan and others, and then take turns coming back to report the news as scheduled.

 Now this zombie bee is back to report the news.

 After hearing the news brought back by the zombie bees, Mu Lichen had a smile on his face. He said to An Yang, "Send someone to invite Xu Yiyan to come to us." An Yang's eyes lit up

 , Asked: "Are they making any moves?"

 Mu Lichen nodded and said: "We have a good show to watch."

 Anyang sent someone to invite Xu Yiyan, and this invitation was deliberately given by Anyang 's: "Be sure to mention clearly that you are inviting him to come to the house where I live to talk."

 Not long after, Xu Yiyan was brought into the house with a surprised look on his face.

 Xu Yiyan looked around this dilapidated house, thinking that there was no trace of it. He really didn't expect that the person in charge of Anyang Tangtang Base actually lived here, and judging from the appearance inside, it was obvious that he had lived there for a long time. Compared to his father's residence, Anyang was extremely shabby.

 However, he was not without doubts in his heart. He suspected that An Yang deliberately put on a show and lived in such a shabby house to show him.

 But not only could he not express his doubts, he also had to sigh to An Yang, saying, "You are really kind and righteous and willing to share the joys and sorrows with the people. Anyway, you don't need money to say good things."

 Mu Lichen went into the space and hid before Xu Yiyan came. Only An Yang and Xu Yiyan were in the room, flattering each other and telling lies.

 × × ×

 × × × × × × × × × × × × The superpowers are causing trouble.

 In fact, it was said to be a riot, but because of Mu Lichen's scouts, they had already been prepared. Although the superpowers in the survivor base in City X started to cause trouble, they had not caused any trouble to the survivor base in City B. .

 The superpowers in the survivor base in City .

 However, since An Yang had already greeted those provocative superpowers, they ignored the provocations from the superpowers at the Survivor Base in City X. Private fights were not allowed in the base, so the two sides were limited to Have a verbal spat.

 An Yang and Xu Yiyan, who looked apologetic, walked to the scene of the incident together.

 As the leader of the survivor base in City B, Anyang voluntarily lived in a broken house for some reasons, but his residence was still in Area A, so the two of them arrived at the location of the incident within a short walk.

 Anyang first expressed his position: everything must be handled fairly and justly, and he will never favor the superpowers in his base.

 Of course Xu Yiyan couldn't say that he had to favor his subordinates under An Yang's attitude, so he could only nod in agreement.

 So Anyang began to ask about the cause and effect of the matter.

 This is so obvious. The reason is just that this group of superpowers from the Survivor Base of City After arriving, there was no heating, no food, no beautiful women, no matter what. There was not even a single room.

 So they broke out after seeing the superpowers living in good houses in Area A, demanding a fair duel to decide who would live in the big villa and who would live in the Chase Shop.

 Being stared at by many superpowers in the X city survivor base with condemning eyes, Anyang said without changing his expression: "Since our base does not cover a large area, but there are a lot of survivors, the accommodation is very tight. . Even this villa, a small villa is filled with dozens of people, which is more crowded than Datongpu..." In short, he described the

 problem of housing difficulties in his base, and also gave an example of where he lived. In that broken house, Xu Yiyan had to be a witness during the process, and in the end, the superpowers at the survivor base in City X were speechless.

 Originally, these people thought they were quite reasonable. They were guests from afar, but they were treated so slowly. Of course they would be angry. In the end, it turns out that it’s not that you’re being slow to wait, but that people have already given you the best. It’s just that the conditions are relatively difficult, and even the best looks very bad... These superpowers all feel that in the end, it turned into They are making trouble unreasonably and it is simply embarrassing.

 In order to save face, one of the superpowers, a female superpower, came forward and said that they liked living in villas, not bungalows, so they had to fight to decide who would own the villa.

 This is all to find a reason to show off one's own force value, and then to find a good reason for so many people on one's side to block the door of other people's villas - I am not complaining about the bad housing, but because I like the villa but not the villa. I just want to change my bungalow with them.

 Everyone knows that they are trying to save face, but when they choose a female superpower to come forward and say this, no one says anything. After all, women have more willful power than men, and a group of big men have the nerve to talk to one. Can a willful woman care about anything?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 17K 194
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
7.9K 130 70
Author: Uncle is very cute/大叔很萌 Category: Danmei Fanfiction Status: 99 Chapter Raw link: https://czbooks.net/n/ck4p80/cp9p5kfk?chapterNumber=70 Intro...
39.6K 771 12
In This Season, Things Get Odder And Crazier! As BroZone Dives Deeper Into Their School Lives, Along With Their New Friends GalZone, They Get Engage...
55.6K 1.5K 60
Title: 人鱼老婆是大美攻 Author: 九九烟 Status: Completed Description: Hua Li, the most beautiful and powerful mermaid king in the ancient deep sea, accidentall...