Rebirth of the Apocalypse: Re...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author :Xiao Xiaoge,Yao Canghai/蕭小歌 , 妖滄海 Category: Tanmei Fiction List of chapter: 141 chapter (Finished) ... More

Chapter 1: Rebirth with Hatred
Chapter 2: The Game Begins
Chapter 3: The Mu family
Chapter 4: An Yang's Secret Love
Chapter 5: Let's go together
Chapter 6
Chapter 7: Forced
Chapter 8
Chapter 9: Accommodation
Chapter 10: The Secret of the Jade Pendant An Yang
Chapter 11: Silver Chain
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: What is the end of the world?
Chapter 14 - 15
Chapter 16 - 17
Chapter 18: I hope you can allow me to follow you around
Chapter 19: How long is a lifetime?
Chapter 20: Recruiting a subordinate: Zombie Girl
Chapter 21: Thunder Power User
Chapter 22 - 23 - 24
Chapter 25 - 26 - 27
Chapter 28 - 29 - 30 - 31
Chapter 32 - 33 - 34
Chapter 35 - 36
Chapter 37: Collect a mount: Mutated Tibetan Mastiff!
Chapter 38: Little green heart!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - 44
Chapter 45: Hidden Family
Chapter 46: Mental Deception
Chapter 47: The mantis stalks the cicada, but the oriole follows behind!
Chapter 48: Enemy! Inherited Lingbao
Chapter 49: Prepare to attack the base!
Chapter 50: Flame Archer!
Chapter 51: Stuffing between teeth!
Chapter 52 - 53
Chapter 54 - 55
Chapter 56 - 57 - 58
Chapter 59 - 60 - 61 - 62
Chapter 63 - 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66: An Yang appears!
Chapter 67: All cannon fodder destroyed!
Chapter 68: Reminiscing about old friendship!
Chapter 69: A veiled confession!
Chapter 70: Ice and Fire Divine Bow!
Chapter 71: Jealousy!
Chapter 72: Establish a temporary stronghold!
Chapter 73: I am stupid just to make you laugh!
Chapter 74: Prepare to build a foundation in space!
Chapter 75: A clean kill!
Chapter 76: Luoyun Mercenary Group!
Chapter 77: Successfully infiltrated the mercenary group!
Chapter 78: Entering the Survivor Base in City B!
Chapter 79: He is a bitch!
Chapter 80: Mu Lichen's life experience!
Chapter 81: Anyang takes Anru to the temporary stronghold!
Chapter 82: Foundation building successful!
Chapter 83: How to enter the base!
Chapter 84: Control the slaves!
Chapter 85: Stay at the base!
Chapter 86: Negotiators from the military!
Chapter 87: Li Wenyang!
Chapter 88 - 89 - 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92 - 93 - 94
Chapter 95 - 96
Chapter 97 - 98
Chapter 99 - 100
Chapter 101: His Majesty the Zombie Emperor reading the yellow book!
Chapter 102: Anyang, where is your moral integrity?
Chapter 103: Set off for Mount Yubo!
Chapter 104: Demon's moves!
Chapter 105: Zombie Plants & Black Beads!
Chapter 106: Decided to leave!
Chapter 107 - 108 - 109 - 110
Chapter 111 - 112 - 113
Chapter 114 - 115 - 116
Chapter 117 - 118
Chapter 119 - 120
Chapter 122: Leaving the Survivor Base in City B!
Chapter 123: Doubts & High-Level Earth Power Users!
Chapter 124 - 125
Chapter 126 - 127
Chapter 128: Plan to conquer the survivor base in City X!
Chapter 129: Another five years!
Chapter 130: Xu Yiyan!
Chapter 131: There's trouble!
Chapter 132 - 133 - 134
Chapter 135: Acting and disguising!
Chapter 136 - 137
Chapter 138: Entering the survivor base in City X!
Chapter 139: Countdown to Ending 3
Chapter 140: Countdown to the End 2
Chapter 141 Countdown to the end 1 [End]

Chapter 121: The inheritance of the Alchemy Emperor!

308 11 0
By Kazuyuuki95

 Anyang took Mu Lichen's hand, and in just a blink of an eye, they were in the forest from the spring.

 Mu Lichen released his mental power and discovered that this place was a mountain, the largest mountain that appeared after the space upgrade.

 Mu Lichen, who was used to seeing mountains and forests full of zombie plants and mutated plants, was a little uncomfortable with this peaceful mountain forest that was as peaceful as before the apocalypse.

 Mu Lichen asked: "What are you doing here?"

 An Yang only smiled mysteriously and did not answer Mu Lichen's question. Instead, he took him a few steps into the forest. , they seemed to have entered another space, and the scene in front of them suddenly changed drastically. The mountains and forests disappeared, and in front of them was a small palace, simple and profound, which made people feel a sense of awe from the bottom of their hearts.

 Mu Lichen looked at the small and simple palace in front of him in shock: "This is..."

 An Yang raised his head and looked at the plaque without a word on the palace door, and said: "This is the inheritance palace."

 "Inherited Palace?" Mu Lichen was so surprised that even the end of his voice rose a lot, "Is this jade pendant not only a space spiritual treasure, but also an inherited spiritual treasure?" However, he was surprised, and Mu Lichen was very happy in his heart

 . , I wish I could have more unexpected surprises like this.

 An Yang smiled and said: "This space is called the Qiankun Realm. It is a small world specially opened by Emperor Dan for growing herbal medicine. Therefore, it is easy for me to grow things in it to survive and produce high yields. That spring is the source of this space. Source of aura, if you don't make the core of the space merge into one, sooner or later the aura in the Qiankun world will be exhausted and reduced to an ordinary storage space." The difference between the Qiankun world and ordinary storage spaces is that

 , The former has a lot of spiritual energy and can be used to place living objects and plant plants, but the latter can only place dead objects and people are not allowed in.

 Therefore, the value gap between the two is very large.

 Mu Lichen didn't care about that. He only noticed the word 'Alchemy Emperor', "Is the inheritance here the inheritance of Alchemy Emperor?"

 An Yang nodded and said, "Yes, it is the inheritance of the Dan Emperor."

 An Yang entered the palace with Mu Lichen.

 This quaint palace is small and spacious inside, and all the furnishings can be seen at a glance.

 Except for some oil lamps that never go out, there is only a very large stove placed in the center of the palace, which is even twice as tall as them.

 This stove was the most conspicuous in the entire palace. Of course, the two of them walked to the stove and looked at it carefully, but they didn't find anything special about the stove, nor did they find a way to accept the inheritance.

 It stands to reason that to accept the inheritance from the inherited spirit treasure, you should only have to recognize the owner of the inherited spirit treasure. However, Mu Lichen in the space of this jade pendant has already recognized the owner, and after gathering the space core, the inheritance palace is also opened. In other words, this inheritance definitely exists, but they don't know how to accept it.

 Mu Lichen sighed: "It would be great if we could know a little more about the methods of alchemists." Alchemists

 are very noble. In the era of cultivation tens of thousands of years ago, there was an alchemist master everywhere he went. Countless masters flocked to it, and even many ancestors in the tribulation stage were willing to sacrifice their lives to work as bodyguards for the master in order to obtain a tribulation elixir from the master's hands.

 It's just that not everyone has the qualifications to make alchemy, so alchemy masters are very rare. In Mu Lichen's inheritance of the Blood Demon Lord, although it mentioned how to deal with an alchemy master, it only said: "Can If you don't provoke them, don't provoke them. If you provoke them, you should kill them immediately. Otherwise, you should run away immediately and hide your name. '

 It can be seen that the alchemy master is like a hornet's nest. If you provoke him, he will find countless masters to hunt you down. The Blood Demon Lord has never fought against an alchemy master, so he didn't mention the alchemy master's methods in his inheritance. Mu Lichen and An Yang knew nothing about the profession of alchemist.

 × ×

 × × × × × × × × × × × × × You can gather around the big stove in the center of the palace and study.

 Anyang lay on top of the stove and looked inside, carefully studying the patterns inside, but found nothing. Disappointed, he was about to exit, but accidentally fell in.

 Mu Lichen couldn't help laughing when he saw An Yang falling into the stove. Why was he so careless?

 As a result, Mu Lichen waited for a long time and did not wait for An Yang who fell into the stove to crawl out. His expression changed and he jumped in without thinking about anything.

 When Mu Lichen also jumped in, he realized why An Yang couldn't climb up after falling in.

 Because there was a very strong attraction under the big stove, which pulled him down and kept falling. He couldn't fly up at all. The bottom was even very deep. Mu Lichen fell down for a long time without landing, and the surroundings It was all covered in mist, and I couldn't see clearly what was going on around me.

 Although he couldn't see the surrounding environment, Mu Lichen always felt that the stove was so big. If he went to the side, he could always feel the edge of the stove, and then there would be a place to borrow strength. But no matter how he flew to the side, he couldn't touch anything around him, it was nothing.

 Mu Lichen discovered that it was not as if he had fallen into a furnace that was only two people high and could be embraced by more than ten people. Instead, he kept falling in the sky and could never touch the ground. .

 When I looked up, I could only see the thick white mist, and nothing else could be seen. The same was true for the surroundings and feet, but the weightlessness of falling downwards was also very clear.

 Seeing that there was no hope of going up, Mu Lichen gritted his teeth and simply accelerated his descent.

 After falling for an unknown amount of time, Mu Lichen realized that the thick fog around him was gradually thinning. He soon fell to the ground. But after landing on the ground, he looked around and found that the scene around him was particularly strange. Looks familiar.

 Isn't this... the vegetable plot planted by Anyang?

 Mu Lichen looked towards the highest mountain peak in the space. The mountain peak was still there. He was not dreaming.

 But why did he jump into the big furnace and fall for a long time, and ended up near a vegetable field thousands of miles away from the highest mountain?

 He used his mental power to explore the surroundings, and all the scenery was incorporated into his mind. It was indeed near the vegetable patch opened by Anyang. The other scenery was also consistent, and there was no feeling of entering a fantasy world.

 So what's going on? Could it be that there is still a teleportation array in that big furnace?

 ×

 × × × × × × × × × × × × × But he is better than Anyang who came out after him.

 Mu Lichen asked worriedly: "A Yang, are you okay?"

 An Yang smiled broadly. It was obvious that not only was everything okay, but he was also very happy: "I have received the inheritance from the Alchemy Emperor. Unfortunately, my qualifications are not enough, so I have to Part of it."

 Now Mu Lichen couldn't care less whether An Yang got the inheritance from the Dan Emperor, so he felt relieved that others were fine.

 "I don't know what happened to the big stove. After I jumped into the stove with you, I fell for a long time and landed next to the vegetable field." An Yang touched his nose embarrassedly and said, "Yes

 . I put you here..."

 It turns out that An Yang didn't slip and fall into the big furnace, but was attracted by the sudden attraction inside the furnace.

 And that big furnace is not an ordinary furnace, but an alchemy furnace left by the Alchemy Emperor to the inheritors. It can be made larger or smaller at will. The inheritance of the Alchemy Emperor is in the alchemy furnace.

 According to the arrangement of the Alchemy Emperor, if a qualified inheritor can be recognized as the owner of the inherited spiritual treasure, he will be transported to the alchemy furnace to accept the inheritance as soon as he enters the realm of heaven and earth. Who knows that God's will is tricking people. For some unknown reason, the space core of Qiankun Realm was split into two and half of it was lost. Then it was so easily recognized by An Yang with all his heart and soul.

 An Yang, who was originally an ice superpower at the time, could not truly control the world of Qiankun, which had lost half of its spatial core, and could only gain the right to use it. After the space core of Qiankun Realm is restored to integrity, it will leave on its own to find a suitable successor.

 As a result, when Mu Lichen followed An Yang into the Qiankun Realm for the first time, he took away the remaining space core. Now that the Qiankun Realm without the spatial core had been reduced to an ordinary space, only After the original aura dissipates, it becomes a storage space.

 At this time, An Yang, who had sacrificed his heart and blood, was truly refining the Qiankun world that had become an ordinary space.

 Who would have known that the Qiankun Realm, which was originally going to come to an end, would be replaced by Mu Lichen more than a year later, and half of the space cores that had been taken away would be restored to some vitality. Later, Mu Lichen would even return the space cores to All are gathered together to restore the complete universe of heaven and earth.

 But at this time, the Qiankun Realm has been recognized as the master by An Yang, and he cannot change the master even if he wants to, so the inheritance palace appears.

 But even if the inheritance palace appeared, Anyang would not be able to enter the inheritance palace and obtain the inheritance without the qualifications of an alchemist. It's just that An Yang before obtaining the Ice and Fire Divine Bow was indeed unable to obtain the inheritance because he had ice powers. Alchemists are usually of the fire and wood types. How can anyone of the ice type become an alchemist?

 But he happened to seize the flame divine bow from Xiang Yang's hand, merged it with his own frost divine bow, and turned it into the ice and fire divine bow, which gave him an extra fire power.

 Although it belongs to the ice and fire elements, An Yang is already the master of Qiankun Realm, and this inheritance will never fall into the hands of others. Therefore, An Yang barely meets some of the conditions and can only get part of the Dan Emperor. inherited.

 This part of the inheritance that An Yang received was suitable for fire monks, and he could barely refine some low-level elixirs. But high-level elixirs require monks of the wood and fire elements to refine them.

 Strictly speaking, Anyang can only be regarded as a monk who can refine elixirs, not an alchemist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.1K 1.9K 13
he always come late ¤Min Yoongi Fanfiction¤ Start writing - 20170102 Start publish - 20170102 Finish Writing - 20170102 A/N : Story is highly written...
140K 3K 29
"Don't take advantage of Tommy's composure, if you so much lay a finger on her, he'll burn this place to the fucking ground." In which Thomas Shelby...
Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.3M 85.7K 50
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...
105K 3.9K 78
Small Tribe Handbook 小部落手札 Author 泡面宅 Status in COO 78 Chapters Description Qin You went from an internet writer to a strange world of beasts, met a...