🦕🦖World Within A World 🦣 🌋

Autorstwa GothNebula

After the events from the wish and everything restored, the class goes on a field trip in Italy to learn abou... Więcej

Italy
Living Fossils
Living Extinct Animals
Dangers
Ice and Snow
Long Lost Brother
Chrysalis
Dark Bug
Solving Problems
Unpredictable
King Grassette
Leaving
Return to the Surface
Terror in Paris
New York
Home Sweet Home
Back to School

Dinosaur Miraculous and the Neanderthals

72 2 0
Autorstwa GothNebula

Ladybug and Cat Noir came across something that looked like a miraculous ancient jewels made by either the early or late ice age era when humans appeared. One was a tooth necklace of the T.rex and the other was a ring of the triceratops.

"Incredible," Ladybug said.

"Is it really a miraculous of the dinosaurs or something? Our ancestors did not appear with dinosaurs in the Cretaceous timeline" Cat Noir picked up the T.rex miraculous.

"It must have been created by humans when they came down here" Ladybug guessed while examining the Triceratops one.

"Cave humans they call them? Whoa!" The orb came out of the tooth necklace and out came a T.rex kwami colored brown. It spoke an extinct language that no longer existed.

"Great, I can't understand it," Ladybug said.

"English? Ah, I never knew it really existed. Hi, I'm Teeth, the kwami of bravery" Teeth introduced.

"Whoa!" Ladybug received a triceratops kwami from the ring.

"I'm Hornss, the kwami of Serenity," Said the triceratops kwami.

"Wow, this is incredible. The Chinese guardians were not the first ones, milady" Cat Noir said.

"I'm just as surprised, Kitty," Ladybug said.

"This is exciting! I had never seen a human like this. Are you evolved? What year is it? Are my previous holders alive?" Teeth flying everywhere.

"Homo naledi. That would be like over 200,000 years ago" Cat Noir said.

"200,000 years?! We've been dormant that long?" Teeth gasps.

"So that means our previous holders are dead and look at you! You're really evolved!" Hornss said.

"Yep, I'm Cat Noir and this is my partner Ladybug" Cat Noir said.

"Hi. I'm surprised that you two can understand modern English" Ladybug said.

"We learned by hearing your voice" Teeth said.

"Wow. That's new. English never existed at the time" Ladybug said.

"Yes. You're not from the lower world, are you?" Teeth asked.

"No. We're from above world" Cat Noir said.

"So people live there now? Well, much has indeed changed" Teeth said.

"And now we are struggling to survive from all the dangers down here. Our friends are down here and we are trying to find them" Ladybug said.

"We gotta unify them with us, milady. They probably know more about the history than we do" Cat Noir said.

"Alright. Hornss, Tikki, unify!" Ladybug unified the triceratops miraculous with hers.

"Teeth, Plagg, unify!" Cat Noir unified with the T.Rex miraculous with his.

Ladybug's pigtails formed like horns and some pieces of armor appeared on her. Car Noir got himself shoulder pads shaped like T.rex skulls, and three-toed boots, and his color scheme changed to brown with black lining.

"Wow, I'm like a Feline Rex. Yeah, Feline Rex" Feline Rex said.

"And I'm a Bugasaur" Bugasaur said.

-

Panthera and Blu Tembo still have not found Mr. Cantillo yet and Panthera really wants to see him but is scared if his sanity is still not hanging onto him anymore.

"What if he sees me as an enemy of his daughter?" Panthera said.

"No way. He kept the pictures of you and your family. He has to remember you" Blu Tembo said.

"He had been so lonely for 10 years, Chico" Panthera clutched her stomach that she's hungry, "And being forced to eat extinct food to live"

"I know. We better stop and camp here for the night. I'm starving" Blu Tembo said, gathering some branches to make up a fire.

"And comida. Man, nothing here to make Gallo Pinto. Mi mama's special tradition food of her home country" Panthera said, climbing up the palm tree with her claws to grab bananas.

"I see" Blu Tembo started to hit two flintstones together to create a fire.

She grabs a few bananas and jumps down, "Tacos, not my favorite. Tamales, yes. I wish I knew what your home country's traditional food tastes like. American food is what I eat now when living in America" Panthera hands him bananas.

"Well, we do have herrings as a delicacy as well as sandwich cake," Blu Tembo said.

"I see. Whoa!" Panthera saw the same extinct fish but it was struggling on land, "Not a chance, fish!" Panthera threw her spear at it, killing it.

"Well, better to eat something made of meat, right?" Blu Tembo said.

"No way I'm eating an extinct fish meat" Panthera refused.

"You're a jaguar and big cats love eating fish you know" Blu Tembo walks up to it and grabs the spear to roast the extinct fish over the fire, "Bananas are not gonna fill you up. Only meat can"

"Bueno, Chico. Better than die trying" Panthera said.

"Sure bananas are a good source of potassium but it's not enough" Blu Tembo said and turned the fish to roast the other side.

As soon as it's good enough to cook, Panthera used her claws like a cutting knife to tear the chunks of meat.

She hands over a piece to Blu Tembo, "Thanks"

"You're welcome, amigo," Panthera said.

"Mm, it's not that bad" Blu Tembo eats it.

"You're right. It's the same with fish food" Panthera said.

"At least we are eating to live without starving to death. Huh?" Blu Tembo heard rustling in the trees.

"I hear something" Panthera heard something when her jaguar ears flickered.

There stood a hobo man with untamed hair and beard, looking like a Tarzan.

-

Feline Rex and Bugasaur were trying to get away from the stampede of dinosaurs that were startled by a carnotaur.

"There's a cliff!" Bugasaur screamed.

"Get ready to jump! 1, 2, 3!" Feline Rex jumps with Bugasaur as they come to a splash in the waterfall.

Once they resurfaced, they saw the carnotaur still pursuing the herd.

"Man, he almost impaled me like a bull. We should call him Torro" Feline Rex said.

"Torro did not like us that much," Bugasaur said.

"Yeah. At least I didn't do a bullfighter on him" Feline Rex got out of the water, "At least the superpower of a T.Rex was about bravery. That explains why our ancestors did not talk yet for over 200,000 years. They didn't know how to" Feline Rex said.

"True, Kitty King," Bugasaur said, shaking the water from her hair.

"Sometimes I wonder if a T.Rex ever did learn to swim" Feline Rex sat on the rock to rest.

"They did use their tails like crocodiles to propel themselves. Plus, T.Rex had a lot of air sacs in their skeleton to help them breathe and lighten their bodies" Bugasaur did her best to explain how it's possible for a seven-ton beast to swim.

"Wow, you became a paleontologist, professor bugaboo?" Feline Rex flirted.

"Have I? Oh yeah, something like that" Bugasaur said.

"Shh!! Someone's watching us" Feline Rex hears something.

They saw what looks like a homo neanderthalensis child with animal clothing. Apparently, it looked almost like their age but could not talk.

"Is that a Homo Neanderthalensis?" Feline Rex said.

"Apparently," Bugasaur said as the Neanderthal teen jumped down to them, holding a spear.

"Whoa, whoa. Easy kid. Close your eyes, milady. No peaking" Feline Rex said and she did so, "Plagg, Teeth, divide" He detransformed to show the kid his true self.

The Neanderthal still held his spear to defend himself but then saw Adrien had hair on his head like his, the face looked evolved in the future, and the hands were almost like his.

"I know you can't speak but look. We have the same hand shape" Adrien showed his own hand.

The Neanderthal compared his own hand to Adrien's, seeing they are exactly the same.

"What are you doing?" Bugasaur asked while keeping her eyes shut.

"Just gaining his trust," Adrien said and removed his shoe and sock to show the shape of his feet, "Look. Same foot shape, right?" Adrien showed.

The neanderthal looks down at his own feet. It grunts with language, indicating that he somehow can trust these evolved species.

"He's saying he can trust you" Teeth translated.

"Good. Plagg, claws out!" Adrien turns back to Cat Noir, "Tell him to wear this" He hands the tooth necklace to Teeth.

"Got it" Teeth flew over holding the necklace to the neanderthal. He spoke in the ancient language to convince him. The Neanderthal agreed and put it on, shouting out, and became a T.rex-themed hero.

"Whoa," Bugasaur exclaimed.

The neanderthal looks at himself, grunting. He's never seen himself like this and he guessed it was either magic or something else.

"Yeah, it's magic. Just like mine and milady's" Cat Noir said.

The Neanderthal then grunts to tell them to come to the village.

"Let's go" Bugasaur said.

-

Panthera could not believe the man she was seeing right in front of her was actually her father, "Dad?"

"Who are you?" The man had a weapon.

"Clawws, let's rest" Panthera detransformed and held out an emerald to prove to the man that this is his daughter, "Dad, it's me. Luna Cantillo" Luna thinks of a way to help him remember, "Tu hermosa luna en las estrellas"

It wasn't ringing a bell to him and Blu Tembo knew that he definitely lost a few memories of his daughter due to loneliness for so long, "Recall" He blew his blow horn and the orb came out of it and it hits Mr. Cantillo, hoping he can remember. He made a promise to his jaguar friend to get her father back.

It took the hobo man a moment to remember those familiar words that his wife would say to their daughter, "Daughter?"

"Si, Padre" Luna hugged her father.

"Luna! My daughter!" Mr. Cantillo held her tightly, "You got big!"

"I've missed you, Daddy" Luna cried.

"I'm so sorry, my little star" Mr. Cantillo apologized for missing her teenage life.

"What really happened? Why didn't you return?" Luna asked.

"Mija, I tried to get back home but this lunatic man has been causing so much trouble down here" Mr. Cantillo explained.

"What lunatic man? You mean there's another human down here too?" Pelle asked.

"Si, my only chance to escape is a geyser but it hasn't been active for 5, maybe 10 years. But that strange man was beyond inhuman that he wanted to escape but I couldn't allow him to harm mankind with magical ancient jewels. So, I trapped us both down here" Mr. Cantillo explained.

"What's his name? Did he fall through madness?" Luna asked.

"All I heard was Grassette," Mr. Cantillo said.

A little blue kwami velociraptor came out of hiding, "That strange man is obsessed with money, power, and miraculous!"

"Much like a certain monster from Paris" Blu Tembo said.

"Aww....you look like a velociraptor. That explains why your sanity is normal, Dad. You had a kwami friend? So do me and mi amigo too" Luna said.

"I'm Blu Tembo, Mr. Cantillo. But, Trunkk fold my ears!" Blu Tembo said to Luna's father, "Call me Pelle Skarsgård"

"So nice to meet you. Are you two...." He asked with a heart gesture hands.

"Uhhh...no! Just friends!" Luna and Pelle blushed.

"I see. Just good friend" Mr. Cantillo said.

-

Ladybug and Cat Noir came to the Neanderthal village with friendly herbivore dinosaurs. The village needed the dinosaurs that eat plants and prevent all plants from overgrowing too fast near the village. They needed Hornss to translate and understand what they were saying.

The villagers exclaimed at these strange evolved creatures that came from the future.

Hornss then talks to them in their language, "They mean you all no harm, they come in peace"

"Whoa, whoa" Cat Noir felt a tug from his tail by a female child, "Oh hey there" He chuckled and got down, "Meow, meow, meow" He made himself silly to her and she giggled.

Children were very curious by touching them. The adults were worried about having their children trust these evolved humans.

"Hrrrrgh. Haaaahh?" The chief walks up to Ladybug.

"Uhh....I'm guessing that's their chief" Cat Noir said.

"Yeah, clearly, Kitty" Ladybug said.

"He's saying that you look evolved" Hornns translated.

"Yeah, after all, humans and Neanderthal co-existed during the Ice Age, but they never seen 21st-century humans," Cat Noir said.

"We could use some shelter here," Ladybug said.

Hornss then convinces the chief to let Ladybug and Cat Noir to stay for the night.

The chief grunts and gestures to his son, the same one that the heroes met, to show them their village. The son gestures to them to follow him. Once there, the two heroes were given each a hut.

"Wow, a baby Brachiosaurus? Aww....how cute" Ladybug pets him, but receives a lick from the baby.

"Looks like it loves you, Ladybug" Cat Noir said.

"Gross, but yes" Ladybug shuddered at the saliva on her face.

"Oh, Bugaboo" Cat Noir chuckled and went inside his hut.

There stood a possible 13-year-old girl, maybe a sister of his. They both spoke in ancient language with grunts.

"Oh, hey there" Cat Noir greeted her.

The Neanderthal girl made some hand gestures to greet him.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

34K 557 33
Friends at school. Friends as superheroes. Of course, they didn't know that yet. But, when a mistake turns into a reveal, how will that affect their...
2K 86 24
Plagg did mentioned that he was the cause of Atlantis to sink to the bottom of the ocean but he never told them the whole truth how it really happene...
6.6K 165 12
Marinette begins to remember her time with Oblivio, but with an accident, she loses all her memories and only remembers the hidden ones she shared wi...
9.8K 344 28
You have return to Paris and start your own destiny to fight your path towards freedom. When Marinette learns to reflect her redemption, will she eve...