Shattered Reflections (Azurla...

By ShizuneMurasaki

"πšƒπš˜ 𝚜𝚎𝚎 πš’πš˜πšžπš› πš›πšŽπšŠπš• πšœπšŽπš•πš 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπš‘πšŠπšπšπšŽπš›πšŽπš πš–πš’πš›πš›πš˜πš›. πš’πš πš˜πš—πšŽ πš•πš˜πšœπšŽ 𝚝�... More

Disclaimer
Bio
Chapter 1: Place To Call Home
Chapter 2: Sakura empire
Chapter 2 Sakura empire (april fools)..

Prologue: Lost but Found

845 30 1
By ShizuneMurasaki

A/n: This story takes place around 6 months before Amagi's death. And I also feel like we need more Sakura Empire Azurlane fanfic.

------------------------------------------------------

Bold: talking through communications

Italic: Thinking

"Bold": Split personality talking 

"Bold Italic": Split personality thinking
--------------------------------------------------------------

Five year ago

Location: Island Far east of Sakura empire, Underground lab eastern wing...

A girl with fox ears and nine fox tails was seen inside a room with a one-way glass window. In the room, the girl can be seen enduring the pain. She can be seen on her knees holding her head in pain.

A black wisdom cube is placed in the middle and it emits some unknown energy. Purple-colored energy can be seen very clearly going out of the cube and entering the girl's body. The girl's body could be seen absorbing the energy.

Suddenly the girl stops holding her head, and her head drops down. The scientist got confused by her sudden action. The girl then slowly raised her head, but her eye colors flickered to blue before glowing while smiling creepily. The cube starts to glow more, a lot more energies start to come out from the cube, and the girl absorbs them all.

???: More... I want more... "I need more"

The girl then slowly turns her head, her eyes glowing blue toward the one-way glass looking at the scientist with deadly intent before passing out. The cube then stops glowing and emits energy. The security secures the black cube before the rest takes the girl and places her back in her room.

After the security and the scientist left the room, a figure materialized herself inside the dark room. She looks at the door while smiling creepily.

???: "It's intriguing that you display a sense of urgency for assistance. I am looking forward to the time you join the siren. I will be seeing you soon other me."

The figure starts laughing before she disappears into thin air.

Present

Location: Sakura Empire, Main office. Time: 08:00

??? Pov

I am currently in my office holding my head. Things have gotten worse since the siren came into this world making havoc everywhere.

We also have been trying to track a certain girl since the siren arrived. The siren has been acting weirdly like they are trying to track something down.

Then my train of thought is interrupted by knocking on my office door.

*Knock *knock *knock

Me: Huh? Who's there?

???: It's me, Mikasa.

Me: Come in then the door is not locked.

A ship girl named Mikasa then enters my office. I see her holding a file in her hands. She walks towards my table before placing the file on the table.

Mikasa: I have some good news for you lady Nagato.

Me: What is it?

Mikasa: Well, earlier one of our fleets encountered a siren fleet. So they followed it, leading them to an island in the far east of the Sakura empire. 

Me: Ah, I see. Is there anything else?

Mikasa: We got a lead on where is the girl we are looking for.

I quickly stand up from my chair and slam my hands on the table, before looking at Mikasa with seriousness in my eye. She was surprised a bit by my sudden movement.

Me: Where is she?

Mikasa: Based on the file we stole from the siren fleet that we ambushed earlier... The girl is on that island, and it seems to be a secret lab.

Me: Alright thank you for the information, gather the first and fifth carrier divisions including Atago and Takao. Gather them in the meeting room in one and a half hours.

Mikasa: Understand lady Nagato.

Mikasa then left my office to get the carrier divisions, Atago and Takao. I look at the files on my table before taking and opening them. I read through the files reading the information contained in them, I found out the siren's plan to raid that secret lab and take the subject of the experiment or the girl we are looking for.

Me: *sigh* Why are the sirens going for this particular girl? Something is missing about the entire thing. 

I kept looking through the file to find something related to this girl. I found nothing interesting except one thing. It's a tracking record of a black wisdom cube that finally leads them to that island. 

Me: "To make sure we got the target successfully, Observer Alpha, Zero, and Compiler will join the raid." This will be much harder than I thought, I wonder what caught the interest of the sirens about this girl.

I then take the file with me before walking out of the office toward the meeting room. If that girl caught the siren's interest, that means this girl has something that can give an advantage to the siren. We need to act quickly and somehow get our hands on that girl first.

Time skip 

Location: Island Far east of Sakura empire, Underground lab eastern wing...

Time: 23:59

Y/n Pov

How many years ago was it? It's been too long to remember the day I was lost. The day I lost my freedom, stuck inside this lab to suffer enduring all those damn scientist crazy experiments... I am currently stuck inside my so-called room, for me it's more like a cell than a room. Soon a voice is heard inside my head.

???: "Are you thinking about it again y/n?"

Me: You already know, how much I want to get out of this damn place.

???: "You know my offer still stands, Let me take over and I will get us out."

Me: I know, I will let you and you can do the end part of your deal.

???: "Hehehe, good choice Y/n. Then prepare yourself we will execute this plan tomorrow night at midnight when the security is in maintenance. "

Y/n: Sounds good, Aurora

"Aurora": "Aurora?"

Y/n: Yep, I decided to call you Aurora since I don't know your name.

"Aurora": "If you say so... Now go rest you have a big day ahead of you."

Y/n: Alright, good night Aurora.

"Aurora": "Good night Y/n."

I then lay down on my "bed" because I would have to endure more experiments, and soon I could finally be free. But before I could sleep the entire lab shakes like it's under attack, the alarm rings and I can hear the guards rushing outside my "room". The base then shakes again making me fall off my bed.

Y/n: Aurora what's going on?

"Aurora": "I don't exactly know what's going on but I do feel a lot of siren presence outside. We should probably take this chance to escape."

Y/n: Did you forget that we couldn't even open that door the last time we tried to escape?

"Aurora": "Right... I keep forgetting that damn door... I guess we just wait here...

Suddenly my "room" got slammed open by an explosion. Aurora and I were surprised by the explosion that slammed open my "room" door. In the doorway, there is a tall woman with a slender figure and a large chest. She has long, waist-length black hair tied with a white ribbon and black wolf ears on top of her head. She quickly grabs me before picking me up and starts rushing as fast as she can. 

Me: HUH, WHO ARE YOU?!

???: I will explain later, right now it's time to get you out of here first. 

The woman held me very tightly so I wouldn't fall, and then her other friends soon joined her after giving them a signal. I look around to see other 2 women with fox ears and tails running right behind her while fighting security. I notice the women have some sort of ship rigging with them. 

???#2: So, this is the girl that they are going after, how cute.

???#4: Focus on Akagi, you can tease her later

Akagi: *pout* Fine, you better keep your end of the deal Kaga.

The women keep rushing through the lab, I then see the woman who is carrying me talking to someone through the communications.

???: Zuikaku, we got the main target. How's it at your end?

Zuikaku: Atago we got the black wisdom cube and the lab reports, going to exfil right now. Takao and onee-chan are getting rid of the security in the path we are going. 

Atago: Good, we need to exfil ASAP the sirens could start bombarding the island again.

As soon as she said that the entire lab shakes again, and alarm blaring could still be heard throughout the entire lab. 

Meanwhile outside the lab

3rd person pov

We see a lot of mass-produced siren ships firing down the island, and the island lab defense also fires back. While the mass-produced siren ships distract the base defense, observer Alpha and the other two high-ranking sirens can be seen trying to find the lab entrance.

Compiler: Alpha, do you see the lab entrance from up there?

Observer Alpha: Haven't seen it from up here yet, it could be hidden somewhere here.

Compiler: *sigh* Zero, are you sure the girl that arbiters are interested in is on this island?

Observer Zero: Positive, the black cube was taken to this island, and the tracker on the cube led us here.

Compiler: I want to ask, why are the arbiters interested in this girl?

Observer zero: I heard the girl has developed a siren personality. The arbiter plans to make the girl join the sirens.

Soon enough Observer Alpha comes down in a rush as she has found something important.

Observer Alpha: Compiler, Zero I have bad news and good news.

Observer Zero: Let's start with the good news and then the bad news.

Observer Alpha: The good news is I found the entrance to the lab. The bad news is we are not the first to come here.

Compiler: HUH, WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE ARE NOT THE FIRST?!

Observer Alpha: Well, when I found the lab entrance, it was already destroyed like a shot by a heavy cruiser turret from the Sakura Empire.

Observer Zero: I see that Sakura Empire manages to find this location first.

Compiler: Then let's go now, we can't let the Sakura empire beat us.

The compiler and the others start rushing to the entrance door. But little do the sirens know the Sakura Empire ship girls already got Y/n and the Sakura Empire is currently escaping from the other side of the island.

Earlier

Location: Sakura Empire, Meeting room. Time: 09:30

Nagato Pov

After taking a break to relieve my mind a bit I arrived at the meeting room where I told Mikasa to gather the first and fifth carrier divisions including Atago and Takao while bringing the file that Mikasa gave me earlier. I then prepare myself and get into my position. Soon enough footsteps can be heard getting closer and closer to the meeting room. The meeting room door opens revealing Atago and Takao along with the carrier divisions

Me: Ah, all of you have arrived. Take a seat wherever you like.

???: Thank you lady Nagato.

All of the shipgirls that are called by me enter the meeting room before going to their respective spot that they like. Mikasa then walked towards me before sitting next to me.

???#2: So, lady Nagato why did you gather all of us here?

Me: Well Akagi, remember that girl I told you well we got a lead about where she is located.

Akagi: Where is she located Nagato?

Mikasa: Based on the files that one of our scouts stole from the siren, she is located in the far east of Sakura Empire on an island.

???#4: How did the siren track her down?

Me: According to the log in the file, it said that they tracked down a black wisdom cube and it led them to the girl's location.

???#3: But why is the siren going after the girl?

???#5: Yeah, why is the siren interested in her?

Mikasa: For now we don't know, but we do know their plan.

???#1: That's interesting.

Me: The siren will raid the island tonight right at midnight, so here's the plan. 

Mikasa: The plan is to get our hands on the girl first, since the raid starts at midnight the security is mostly low. But the problem is the island turrets.

???#4: So, you want us to get the girl first and somehow get past the island turrets?

Me: Yes, if the girl interests the sirens that means she has something that can give them an advantage in this war. 

Mikasa: Well, this is where the sirens come in. When the raid starts they will mostly bombard the front of the island. You all will be divided into two groups.

Me: The plan is to deploy you on the backside of the island. From there you all will sneak to the front entrance, Team One will go for the girl while Team Two go for the lab reports about the girl and the black wisdom cube, I told Shimakaze earlier about the plan and she will stand by at the back exit.

Mikasa: When you all get the targets, signal Shimakaze to blast open the back exit. Are there any questions?

???#1: I do have a question.

Me: Go ahead, Kaga.

Kaga: What's the catch? A mission like this can't look as simple as this.

Me: Right the catch, well exactly three elite sirens will be there to make sure they got the girl. 

???#6: Then, are you sending us on a suicide mission?

Mikasa: No, that's why we are going to try to get there exactly 10 minutes earlier before the raid.

Me: When you infiltrate make sure to equip your rigging because the entrance door and security inside. If you are ready you may start early but be warned once you blast open the door the sirens will notice and begin bombarding the island. It will be just a matter of time before the high-ranking sirens will start searching the island for the entrance door while the mass-produced siren ships bombard the island.

Mikasa: You have limited time to get the girl, black wisdom cube, and lab reports is that clear?

Everyone (except Mikasa and me): Yes clear.

Mikasa: Good, there is no room for error the earlier you arrive at the island the better.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: That's all for this chapter, this is getting too long for a prologue. I will add the part where they infiltrate the lab in the next chapter. 

Also tell me how well I do, since this is my first ever azurlane fanfic.

Words: 2336

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

878K 40.8K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
646K 39.4K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
44.4K 717 14
GhostfaceΓ—fem!reader "Tell me your name dollface." "Why should i tell you?" "Because i wanna know who im looking at." β–ͺ︎WARNINGβ–ͺ︎ This story contains...