Mr & Mrs

By theshimmery_star

A newly married couple. One of them was not ready for the marriage. And other one was falling for the first o... More

Character sketch
PART-1 FIRST NIGHT
PART-2 FIRST DAY AT IN-LAWS
PART-3 OUTING
PART-4 A LITTLE CLOSER
PART-5 MOMENTS OF LOVE
PART-7 WHEN PAST COMES BACK AGAIN
PART-8 SOMETHING UNEXPECTED
PART-9 TOGETHERNESS
Epilogue

PART-6 THE NIGHT

602 82 7
By theshimmery_star

It's been 6 months since Manan have got married. Except first few days they are happy with each other. They are enjoying each other's company.

Manik who was already in love with Nandini has fallen for her more deeply. And about Nandini she has started growing feelings for Manik which is the best feeling in this world according to her.

At first she was confused but now she has accepted the feeling happily.

Today is Manan's 6 months anniversary. So Nandini wants to take their relationship to next level. That's why she has planned a surprise for Manik.

As no one is at home today so it's easy for Nandini. Manik has gone to office and Nandini is alone at home. He ordered one servant to bring some things from the market. Then she gave all off them a day off.

Nandini cooked all the favourite dishes of Manik. Then she started decorating their room. She decorated the room with flowers and scented candles. She saw the time and it was almost 9. Manik will be home anytime. She also got ready in a beautiful saree which Manik had liked for her.

Flashback
Manan with Avneil and Golu went for shopping. Nandini and Avni were doing shopping and both the boys were carrying their bags and handling Golu. There Manik liked a saree for Nandini. Manik was watching that and Nandini noticed it. She also liked that. Manik bought the saree which Nandini was looking and Nandini loved this gesture of him.

Next day she found the saree in her cupboard with a note.

"Don't know whether you will like it or not. I liked it so thought of taking it for you. If you don't like it, then throw the saree away."
end of flashback

From then Nandini was finding a suitable occasion to wear the saree. What can be more good occasion than this.

Nandini wore the saree and also wore a night gown on top of that so that Manik doesn't find out about the surprise.

When Manik came back home Nandini opened the door. Manik was about to went to their room to freshen up. But Nandini stopped him and asked him to go to another room saying that it's shower is not working.

After that they had their dinner.

(Manik's attire)

AT DINING TABLE
M (exclaimed with happiness): Wow all my favourite. Is there any special occasion today?

He was trying to remember but couldn't remember anything.

N: No nothing else. I just thought of making.

M: oh by the way the food is amazing. I loved it.

Manik then went to his study to keep some file. At that time Nandini executed her plans and removed the gown. She switched off the light and lighted the candles.

Manik came to their room and surprised seeing the arrangements.

He then noticed Nandini closing the door. She came in front of him. Manik saw Nandini was wearing the saree he bought for her.

(Nandini's attire and jewellery)

Nandini held his hand

N: How am I looking?

M: So much beautiful that I can't describe. You look like an angel. My angel.

Nandini blushed hearing his complement.

N: Manik, today I want to say you something. But please don't stop me. I have gathered a lot of courage to let it all out today.

Manik you remember our first night that was something I can never forget. May be I was the first girl in the universe who must have done this to her husband. For this am sorry.

Then the days went on I had started liking your company. I loved staying with you, doing your little little things, cooking for you. I was loving all this.

In all this I didn't even realize when I left Rick behind and came close to you. I didn't realize when I fell in love with you

Yes I love you. I love you so much. Will you give me a chance more to be with you? To start a new life together?

Manik had tears in his eyes. Nandini was also having tears in her eyes. Then Manik hugged her tightly. Nandini also hugged him back.

M: You know what I have also fallen in love with you. I would love to start a new life with you.

Manik was then kissed her forehead and again hugged her. After sometime they broke the hug

M: By the way, Mrs Malhotra, is it all? Or there is something more?

N: There is a lot more to come, Mr Malhotra. The night has just started. A lot of more surprises are yet to come. Come with me.

Nandini took Nandini to the terrace of their room. Their she made a beautiful set up and a fire was also their.

Manik was confused seeing that. He looked at Nandini for answer

N: When we got married, that time I didn't take those vows willingly. Those rituals, those vows didn't mean anything to me. I didn't make them from my heart. So I want to do that again.

M: I would also love to do that. Come.

Manik dragged Nandini with him. Then they took sath phere, put vermilion on her hair line. Manik then took out a mangalsutra from his pocket and made her wear that.

N (surprised): From where did you get this mangalsutra?

M: I remembered that today is our 6 months anniversary so I wanted to gift this you. I saw that day your mangalsutra has broken a little, so I bought it for you. You like it?

N (exclaimed with joy): I loved it.

Now they were sitting on swing. Nandini kept her head on Manik's shoulder. They were not talking just sitting their holding each other's hand. Their was a peaceful silent around them.

Suddenly Nandini got up and also made Manik stand up. Manik was confused with her this gesture. She took Manik inside their room. Manik saw not only their but also their bed was decorated nicely like their first night. He looked at Nandini with questioning eyes.

N: Manik I want you to make me yours for forever.

M: Nandini, are you sure? No need to hurry.

N: Am more than sure. I know I won't regret it.

Manik picked her up in his arms and made her lie on bed. He came over her and kissed on her lips smoothly. Then Manik looked into her eyes for permission. Nandini nodded her head. Then the night went on with their moans and groans.

After almost 3 hours they stopped their love making session when they were tired. Manik was sleeping beside Nandini keeping his hand over her bare stomach. Nandini was in sitting position supporting her back with the head board.

She was ruffling Manik's hair and smiled at him. She kissed on his forehead and slept hugging him to welcome a new and fresh day. When Manik felt her he pulled her more closure. Nandini smiled at this gesture and snuggled more into his embrace.

Precap: Something unexpected

So after long time am back. I hope you guys liked this part.

How was Manan moments?

Did you like their romance?

What about Nandini?

How was the attires?

Do share your favourite moment.

Please vote and comment and try my new story Manan SS LAAL BINDI. You will like that too hope so. 😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 18.3K 41
In this story there is misunderstanding between manik and nandini... that's why there are not together.... nandini left Mumbai... so how will they me...
267K 25.6K 47
Story of two best friends who struggle to explore their feelings for each other. Will they realise their love soon or it will be too late?
8.6K 919 6
This is story is about two beautiful people who were strangers to each other, their family united both of them for an arranged marriage and agreed to...
605K 28.5K 76
You Are Mine is a story where manik n nandini falls in love on their first meeting... slowly both accepted each other after crossing all the differen...