Mr & Mrs

By theshimmery_star

A newly married couple. One of them was not ready for the marriage. And other one was falling for the first o... More

Character sketch
PART-1 FIRST NIGHT
PART-2 FIRST DAY AT IN-LAWS
PART-3 OUTING
PART-5 MOMENTS OF LOVE
PART-6 THE NIGHT
PART-7 WHEN PAST COMES BACK AGAIN
PART-8 SOMETHING UNEXPECTED
PART-9 TOGETHERNESS
Epilogue

PART-4 A LITTLE CLOSER

516 78 6
By theshimmery_star

NEXT MORNING
IN MANAN'S ROOM

Manik was going to iron his shirt but found a shirt already there ironed property. He took the shirt and smiled a little as he knew who had done this. He kept the shirt back at it's place which he had taken out and wore the shirt which Nandini had kept for him.

(Manik's attire)

Wearing the shirt he came downstairs and sat to have breakfast with everyone. Nandini was sitting just opposite to him. He noticed that Nandini was continuously starring at him.

(Nandini's attire)

When he looked towards her, she immediately turned her gaze to other side. Manik smiled seeing her activities. Then Manik went to office.

Like this one week passed. In this one week everyday Nandini used to iron his shirt, keep all his necessary things in right places, wait for him at dinner. Manik also noticed the changes in her but did not say anything as he was liking all her attention. Nandini also tried to call Rick a lot of time but found it unreachable.

One day Nandini was cleaning their room after Manik went to office. When she was about to iron Manik's shirt but there she found a pair of earring.

She took the earring. It was very beautiful. She went towards the dressing table and took out the earring she was wearing and wore that new one. It was looking nice on her. She smiled seeing herself.

At night
In Manan's room
Manik was working in his laptop. Nandini came into room and sat beside Manik. Manik looked towards her and passed a smiled to her.

N: Today I got an earring while ironing the clothes.

M: Why? Didn't you like it?

N: No, I liked it. It's beautiful.

M: If you don't like it then also no problem. I had bought that a long time ago. I went to shopping with bhabi. There I liked the earring, so I had bought that for my wife.

N: No I liked it. Woh can you give me your phone?

M: Sure.

Manik gave Nandini his phone. Nandini took the phone and went to balcony to talk to Rick but still found it unreachable.

Nandini thought in mind, "It's enough. No more. I have waited a lot. Now I can't wait more for you Rick.

(Looking at Manik who was still working in laptop)

I can't hurt Manik more for you. If you can't value me, I don't need you either in my life. I think am falling for this person. I was stopping myself and was not accepting the feelings for Manik because of you, but now I will move on with Manik. I hope he forgives me and accept me."

She then went to room and gave the phone back to Nandini. Then they went to sleep.

Next day
Manik and Neil went to office. Nandini, Nyonika and Avni were sitting in drawing room and were talking. Suddenly they felt earthquake.

A: Maa it's earthquake.

Nyo: Yes, Nandini, Avni fast. Let's go out.

They hurriedly went outside.

On the other side
In office
Manik and Neil also felt earthquake and went out of office.

After the earthquake was over, Manik called Nyonika for asking about them. After talking to Nyonika for a while, Manik then asked about Nandini. Nyonika passed her phone to Nandini.

N: Hello, Manik

M: Hello, Nandini, are you alright? (desperately)

N: yes, am fine. What about you? Are your alright?

M: Yes, I am also okay. (They just holder the call for a long time. But didn't find anything to talk. So, Manik finally told) Okay then I will talk to you later.

N: Okay, bye.

Saying this Manik hung up the call.

At night
In Manan's room
Manik was going through some files and sitting beside him, Nandini was checking her FB account through his laptop. Suddenly she noticed a post that was saying.

"After today's earthquake, the person who first asked you about your well beings, he cares for you a little bit more and loves you a bit more than others."

Reading that Nandini first looked towards Manik as he was the one who asked her first about her well being.. She closed the laptop and called Manik.

N: Manik, I need a phone now.

M: okay. You will get that tomorrow. I will bring when I will come back from office.

Next day Manik got Nandini a new phone. She saved their pic as the wallpaper. It was the only pic they had together.

One day Manik was in office and Nandini was sitting on the swing of balcony. She wanted to call Manik but was not sure that after calling him what would she tell. But chucking all the thoughts she called Manik. After some rings Manik picked up the call.

N: Hello.

M: yes say.

N (hesitating a bit): Nothing. What are you doing?

M (replied with a smile): I had meeting. It finished now only. So I came back to my cabin. Now I need to check some files then I will come back home.

N (she didn't find anything to ask more): okay.

M: you want to ask anything else?

N: No.

M (asked softly): So, shall I hang up the call?

N (she replied whinning making Manik smile) : No you can't.

M (he played along): Then what will I do?

N (replied in a matter of fact tone): You said you want to have a relationship like bf and gf after marriage so talking to your wife when you are in office is also a part of it. Get it?

M (tongue in the cheek): yes.

Then they talked randomly for a while. Then Manik cut the call to finish his work. Nandini went to kitchen.

Nyo (surprised seeing Nandini in the kitchen): Nandini beta, what are you doing here in kitchen?

N: Woh maa, you had told me that Manik loves your cooking. Your foods are his favourite. He wants his wife to learn from you and cook for him. So, from today I will help you in cooking and I will also learn to make them.

Nyo: There is no need of this Nandini. Avni must be coming. She will help me.

N: No, maa, I have asked bhabi not to come. She is with Golu.

Nyo: Okay, fine then.

Then Nyonika told Nandini how to chop vegetables and cut them. Nandini was doing according to what Nyonika was saying.

Precap: More closure.

That's all for today. Finally Manan are coming close. Excited for more Manan moments?

Don't forget to tell how was the part and please do vote.

Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 3.3K 7
✨""We spend our lives searching for meaning. Take a break. Let it find You.""✨ "I'm leaving!" She paused "I need a b...
267K 25.6K 47
Story of two best friends who struggle to explore their feelings for each other. Will they realise their love soon or it will be too late?
257K 15.2K 28
Speaking of Arranged Marriage people often think it doesn't work! Tons questions obviously arise :- How can two strangers spend their rest of lives...
1M 95.5K 114
Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill in the problems and accept their importan...