Breaking The Rules | JENLISA

By KpopInYourArea

(ON-HOLD) It's normal to like a Professor sometimes but for her, it more than that. Seducing eachother during... More

𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜
Professor (1)
Ms Park (2)
Sick (3)
Friendship (4)
Text (5)
Interaction (6)
Trapped (7)
The kiss (8)
Elect (9)
Confused Feelings (10)
Dinner (12)
Late (13)
"Make out" Exam (14)
The Hot Get Hotter (15)
Lie Continues (16)
Together (17)
Caught (18)
Party (19)
Mine -M- (20)
No Turning Back (21)
She fell first but Lisa fell harder (22)
"First Day" - M - (23)
Trouble - M - (24)
The end of the beginning (25)

Secret (11)

384 20 0
By KpopInYourArea

No One POV

"Ms Manoban!?"
Jennie half shouted, she looks at her and her eyes inverted to the the cigarette she had in her mouth.
"Kim?!"

Lisa said half shocked too, she saw how Jennie winced looking down as she possibly hurted her ankle.

"Why are you smoking Lisa?"
They were both alone, so Jennie decided to call her lisa. Besides that's what Lisa messaged her, if they were alone it would be fine to call her by her name.

right? jennie didn't really bother too anymore.

"Why do you car-"
Jennie immediately took it from her mouth, destroying it and throwing it away. Lisa looked at her unbelievably, the way she had the confidence to do that.

She wasn't afraid to do so.
"Smoking isn't good for you, we're still in school. What if the other teachers will see u"
Jennie said comfortably and knowing it wasn't allowed, it wasn't tolerated but she was also worried.

She never knew Lisa do these kind of things.
"Doesn't matter, and are you okay? Your ankle."
Lisa held her wrist but Jennie shook her head denying that her ankle wasn't in pain. But she kept insisting.

"I don't need help, you must be busy I won't disturb you and your girl. Ms Manoban."
Jennie referring to the rumours, lisa looked at her confusedly for a second as Jennie backed away a little bit fixing her bag.

"What girl?. "
Jennie shook her head and told Lisa to forget what she said and that she was gonna head back to the dorm despite her ankle.

But Lisa noticed something aswell.
"Did you drink??"
Lisa said smelling the soju from her, it was very familiar. Jennie denied again, and turned her back at lisa began walking away slightly limping.

Although it wasn't very severe, and took a few minutes to heal possibly.

"Drinking isn't allowed, why did you drink especially around this time walking around the school?"
lisa followed her behind trying to stop her because she wanted to help with her ankle and tell her about the drinking

"Well, you were smoking. Let's not say anything to anyone because aren't we even?"
Jennie said, still walking away but lisa managed to stop her from her tracks and immediately go infront of Jennie.

"I'm your professor."
Lisa spoke, they both made eye contact. But Lisa broke it after a second, professor really?

"Right. Professor. It's 8pm. You should go Ms Manoban, I won't tell anyone about your smoking."
Jen calmly said while scoffing, she looks away and passing her again. It took jennie a moment of what she had said, because reality did hit her.

She was overall her, professor.
But now as much as she liked talking with Ms Manoban, she wasn't in the mood.

They look at eachother once again, no one dared to move. Jennie was right, they were still on school ground.

But perhaps lisa had always been used to being a professor where ever she goes, she needed to stop being that minded.

"Okay, see you tomorrow. Ms Manoban if you have nothing else to say.."
Jennie crept up a smile comforting smile at her, back to being formal with lisa again.

but before she could go lisa spoke up immediately.

"Okay, can we talk Jennie. Aside from myself being a professor to you, but as Lisa."
Lisa was hesitant for a second but finally had the courage to talk about the kiss accident that happened in the morning, it took her awhile.

But she couldn't just forget about it, she needed to make it clear and resolve everything. She didn't want any awkwardness with anyone.

Especially how she was behaving the whole day, it makes her nervous and she needs to get it out of her head.

It's been a long day. She was comfortable with Jennie as she was her student for how long now, but the awkwardness she didn't like.

"Fine. What about?."
Jennie said, although she did have a hint of what she was saying but she needed to hear it from Lisa.

Lisa looked at her awkwardly hesitating to say it.
"The..the kiss"

Jennie tilted her head slightly, waiting for Lisa to continue what she was saying. Lisa cleared her throat and didn't make any eye contact with Jennie.

"Look, it was a mistake."
Lisa confirmed, jennie took a deep breathe before replying to her. It was a quiet atmosphere between them, and only their voices could be heard.

"It didn't seem like it.."
Jennie responded back, she clearly remembered what happened. It didn't feel or look like a mistake, they both purposely went in for it.

If it was a mistake, lisa should've pulled out but they probably could've continued if the bell hadn't rang.

"Well, it was Jen. And I wanna apologize, it was so inappropriate of me"
Lisa says, kissing one of her students wasn't the thing she wanted to do or do even on purpose.

Lisa never wanted it, even if she feels stuff from her. It was a first for Lisa about having these weird feelings, but she ignores it.

She's a professor. Jennie was only a student to her.

Only a student.

Or so, what she says.

"I understand, are you gonna expel me? Get me into detention because of that?"
Jennie calmed down for bit, agreeing on her terms. So she just went along, and joked around to lisa.

Lisa looked at her for a moment, and laughed. Jennie looked at her confusedly but can't help herself but laugh with her.

"Ofcourse not, but that's our secret. Okay?.."
Lisa put up her pinky finger at Jennie, she stops laughing. Jennie look at her and back, making a slight laugh.

The kiss was now a secret between the two.

"Pinky promisee"
Lisa smiled, so did Jennie nodding her head. She gave her a pinky promise back, that the kiss was a mistake and should be kept as a secret.

But in reality, jennie wasn't fine with it.
How could she be?

You like this professor for a while, and this incident occurred. How can you just let it go so easily?

Wasting your chance.

"Wow, it's like it's the first time I've seen you smile that big before lisa."
Jennie watches Lisa as she was busy laughing, although she was in a slight mood. Lisa was still the one she admired, lisa look at her embarassed.

It was cute to Jennie, in school she's always so serious. Hot and just breathtaking, the way she fixes her button up.

How she fixes her hair up, and put in her glasses. In reality, lisa was just the opposite. Looking her right now, she looked the opposite.

"You know for a person like you, you don't seem to have interest in any relationship"
Jennie says calmly, taking Lisa aback to what she said. Jennie's hand slowly reached for Lisa's tie smoothly.

Lisa has changed into a formal attire, after coming back from her break during school. She hadn't changed yet.

"Well..i dont"
Lisa replied just watching jennie as she froze on spot, she heard how she chuckled.

"You're goodlooking, how can poeple not fall for you Ms Manoban?.."
Jennie's tone slightly lower, she was continuously playing with her tie. Facing eachother and all Lisa could do was stand still.

She didn't know what to do.

"It's part of my job, especially in school. Rules are rules"
They both make eye contact, the way jennie stare at Lisa's eye so deeply made her feel a shock wave all over her body.

"Then it seems like your the boring type, outside of school"
Jennie chuckled slowing getting closer to Lisa as she fixes her shirt, lisa didn't seem to notice it.
"W-What? Ofcourse not, I am fun"

Lisa says chuckling nervously, she cleared her throat after and licked her lips as it was drying.

she was sweating a little by what Jennie was doing to her, she could pull anytime she wanted. But she didn't.
"Fun in what way?"

Jennie still smiling at her. It wasn't just a smile, it was almost seductive. They were inches apart, Jennie finished fixing her shirt as her hand grabbed Lisa's tie again.

"Oh, you don't know me too well Kim. You might aswell find out"
Lisa gave her a slight smile, it was true. They knew eachother inside the school but never outside.

Which was an interesting thought.
"I love mystery, Lisa. This is our secret right?"

Jennie mentioning about their pinky promise, and how their kiss was a secret and shouldn't ever be talking about.

In all honestly, lisa was wrapped around Jennie's finger now. Lisa slowly nodded her head, not breaking their eye contact.

"How about we continue having secrets in everything we do in and outside of the school?"
Jennie suggested, causing lisa to frown by what she was trying to talk about.

"W-what do you mean?"
Lisa asked, stuttering as she couldn't fix her posture anymore.

Jennie comes closer to her again. She had never imagine for Jennie to become like this, she felt different.

"Like..this"
Jennie still holding onto her tie, she pulling it as jennie broke the eye contact and was now looking on her lips as she initiated.

Pulling lisa towards her as she leans towards her face, giving her a peck on the lips. Lips to lips, back again.

"There was no mistakes, we were both at fault..stop blaming yourself lisa"
Jennie whispered to her ears, as lisa could feel her hot breathe on her ear. No gaps in between them.

After jennie whispered to her, she slowly back away watching her as lisa just tried to progress what just happened, she looks at her again.
"It's only our secret. What do you think..?"

Jennie waited for her to response.
"I..but it's wrong? Your a student-"
Jennie cut off again  lisa by leaning a kiss on her lips again, before she could say anything else. This time it was longer.

And yet, lisa didn't bother to pull away but instead kissed her back. She was gonna put her hand on her hips but jennie pulled away.

She got a little disappointed.

"I know I'm being inappropriate but what's done have been done, I know you want this aswell lisa"
Jennie smiled as she saw a red tint forming on Lisa's cheeks as she was constantly kissing her by surprise.

Lisa was about to respond to Jennie but someone shouted at them, they immediately back away looking anywhere but eachother

"Hey besties!!"
They saw as rosé was hopping towards them, jennie immediately stood beside Lisa as they look at eachother silently judging Rosé.

Rosé finally approached them and look at the two for a moment. Looking at Jennie and Lisa back and forth repeatedly.

"What are you guys doing here? It's 8pm"
She said confusedly checking her watch again to make sure she wasn't going crazy, and get the timing wrong.

"Well, I came to get my bag.."
Jennie said, as if she didn't just try and seduce lisa. Rosé gave them a suspicious look..
"So are you guys friends now?"

They both frown, their status with each other was a little confusing. Confusing, and a lot of feelings invlove.

"Come on! It's just Jennie, give her some chance. She's one of the oldest here, it'll be fine"
Rosé tried explaining, she really liked Jennie and vibes with her.

And when Rosé, lisa are best friends. She's gotta be friends with her other friends. Hey? it's the bestie rules.

Jennie looked at Lisa, who was possibly out of the world lost in her thoughts still Jennie cleared her throat.

Lisa took a deep breathe, not making eye contact with Jennie.

"Fine"
Lisa said in defeat finally accepting the friendship between her and Jennie, and possibly the "secret" between them.

Jennie's eyes lit up, smiling widely clapping her hands and rosé cheered for the two turning back immediately serious.

"Okay, but seriously. What are you guys still doing here?"
Before any of them could speak she cut them off.

"NO WAY. SECRET DATE?"
Rosé half shouted luckily it was an empty area, the two was shocked and Lisa shuts rosé mouth. She's the loud one.

"What?! No! Are you crazy? She's my friend but still my student, rosé"
Lisa said, not mentioning to what happened between them. Rosé took her hand that was in her mouth and shoved it away.

"Yeah, whatever"
Rosé rolled her eyes, they were wondering what she was doing here aswell especially out this late.
"It was just a coincidence we met here, I was gonna visit Jen"

Rosé knew what they were gonna ask her, jennie and Lisa look at eachother and away. An awkward atmosphere, it was all still new to the both of them.

"Oh, why?"
Jennie wondered, around this time and it was still weekday..
"Originally I wanna gonna drag u out of your dorm but it looks like it's been done"

Rosé laughed.
"Who's hungry?"
Rosé put her hand up waiting for the two to also but their hand up, jennie awkwardly put her hand up aswell

Telling Rosé she was hungry, Rosé judging and slowly look at lisa. Lisa frowned and rosé hissed at her telling her to put her hand up.

"Your eating with us too Manofoot!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 54.7K 52
How to seduce? BE PART OF THIS CLASS TO LEARN. Start: March 28, 2020 - Completed: May 25, 2020 ***ctto of all the pictures I used***
6K 126 12
Jennie Kim a student in Seoul University, the bad bitch all the professors stay away from and all the other students. She claims to get whatever she...
359K 5.5K 21
[⚠️18+ ] PROFESSOR Jennie x STUDENT Lisa (G!P) College is fun. Maybe not the parts where Lisa is supposed to half-ass her way through classes she has...
741K 17.5K 32
lisa , who have been friends with jennie since they were kids secretly have a feelings for her. but little did she know that jennie already know abou...