Mend | NCT Haechan

Oleh latteddoing

Na Jaein and Lee Haechan: two ex-lovers that reunited after 2 years. Will they fall in love again or stay bro... Lebih Banyak

characters
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thrity seven
thirty eight
thrity nine
fourty
epilogue

fifteen

1.2K 43 10
Oleh latteddoing

Jaein sat and waited, no matter how tired she was until Haechan woke up. It included Jeno and Jaemin carrying him to Jeno's car to drive him home and placing Haechan at his bed in his room.

The lunchbox was still inact and Jeno said that he'll take it for now until Haechan wakes up so that he can heat it up and eat it.

Jaein sat on the beanbag Haechan had in his room to make sure that he was okay. It was a pretty huge one so it was comfortable enough to sleep it. She even brought it closer to his bed so that she could keep an eye on him.

Jaemin walked into the room quietly to see his sister who was still laying on the bean bag. "Are you going to go home?"

"I'll just stay until he's awake." Jaein monotonously replied, her eyes about to give up. Her brother didn't see how tired she was but took note on the fact that she's staying.

"Okay, well Jeno's here if you need a ride home." Jaemin left the room and closed the door and Jaein just let out a Mhm signal for her brother to leave.

Moments later, Jaein got off the bean bag chair and removed the towel from Haechan's forehead. The man was sleeping peacefully and Jaein took a moment to look at his handsome's features, seeing that it matured from the last time she saw him.

She then went to the bathroom and rinses the towel and squeeze the towel with the freshly new cold water dry. Then she went to Haechan's bedroom and placed it on his forehead again.

She felt a movement coming from the guy, slightly panicked to see if he was awake but then it was silent again. She sighed as her heart melted remembering the occurrence today.

"Why didn't you eat." Jaein slumped back down on the bean bag chair. Her eyes were starting to give up as the night came by. "I was really worried about you."

-

Haechan eyes were starting to flutter. He woke up in the pure darkness in his room and he also felt that there was something on his forehead, a towel.

He looked to the right side of his bed, seeing that there was a familiar figure sleeping on his bean bag. He was touched and also utterly shocked, wondering how the Na Jaein ended up sleeping in his room.

Haechan walked out of his room and was met immediately with a worried Jeno.

"Lee Haechan, I swear to god please eat even when you're upset and angry." Jeno frantically spoke his words and literally dragged him to the kitchen table. "I was worried, we were all worried."

"I'm sorry." Those were the only words that came out of Haechan's mouth as Jeno sat him down on the dining table. Jeno then heat up the foods for Haechan and sat down to watch him eat, literally.

"Yeah, and the fact that Jaein's literally sleeping in your room because she was worried like crazy. Why did I have to hear from her that you passed out in the middle of the school building?" Jeno interrogated his cousin. "I was told that the lunch box never got to you because Jaein was trying to chase your ass down."

"Wait...." Haechan quickly finished his food. "She was trying to give me something?"

"Yeah but things happen so you might've not noticed." Jeno responded.

Haechan nodded as he finished his food fully and Jeno forced him to take some medications after. "I see." Haechan chugged down the water that Jeno also gave him.

"Well, it's 11pm, but luckily it's the weekend. We're going to the cafe tomorrow to visit Haein and Taeil so be ready for that." Jeno washed the dishes for his cousin and going back to his own bedroom.

Haechan checked the time on the clock on the wall, realizing the time that had pass since he lost conscious. He felt a lot better now and he then made way to his room.

Haechan looked towards the other side and see that Jaein had been in the same uncomfortable position the entire time. He went to the closet and grabbed an extra blanket he had, thick enough to cover the girl who was practically shivering, despite the girl wearing a short sleeve crop top and sweatpants.

Haechan made his way over to Jaein and placed the folded blanket on his bed. The first thing he did was carry the girl in his arms where one was behind her back and the other was behind her leg. He carried her carefully and placed her on his bed so that she was sleeping at a comfortable position.

Then he opened up the blanket he got from his closet and covered the girl nice and tucked so that she was sleeping comfortably. Haechan took some time to check out some of Jaein's features up close, seeing that she had grown prettier since the last time they saw each other. He quickly resisted and moved away from her.

"You know Na Jaein, you didn't have to stay the entire time for me, but, thank you."

He grabbed his own blanket that was on the bed and decided to sleep on the couch for the rest of the night. Thankfully, it was a very comfortable couch.

-

Jaein woke up the next morning but she jolted up with fast breaths realizing that she was not in her own bedroom and also there was school. She then quickly discovered that today was Saturday and also she recalled sleeping on a bean bag chair and now she was on Haechan's bed.

Jaein placed her hand on her chest to calm herself down. She doesn't even know how she even got onto the bed unless....

Haechan.

"Enjoyed sleeping there?" Haechan leaned against his bedroom door with a sly smirk, crossing his arms to see Jaein who was sat up straight on his bed.

"Yeah...." Jaein stuttered, unable to find the words she wanted to compose. Should she be asking how he's feeling or should she ask how she ended up in his bed. The second question was obvious but maybe she wanted to hear a reconfirmation making her suspicions true. "Thanks..."

Haechan walked over from his bedroom door and sat on his bed, the same side where Jaein slept last night. The two were now feets apart, debating whether or not to made extreme eye contact but for now the two look at their own places.

"Are you okay?" Jaein broke the eyes between the two of them. She moved the blanket away from her and scooted closer to Haechan, naturally placing her hand on his forehead. "I was worried when you collapsed right in front of me."

Haechan's eyes move towards Jaein as the two made eye contact with one another. His eyes were still a little bit dozy but one thing for sure was that he saw concern in her eyes, a type of concern he had never seen before in Jaein.

"I'm better now." Haechan allowed Jaein to touch his forehead and her hands drew to his back, rubbing it in circles. "I wasn't feeling well. That was all."

"Mark told me that when you're not in a good mood you tend to withdraw from the entire world including missing meals." Jaein spoke with such kindness but also in a quieter tone. "You know, if you're ever feeling that way you can always come talk to me."

Haechan looked at Jaein with such sincerity. He knew she was being sincere, but he was mainly used to the Jaein who would immediately try to drag him out after an argument. She really did change and he's starting to like it, but it's not like he hated her personally when they dated back in high school. "Thanks."

"Mhm." Jaein got up from Haechan's bed and dug into her backpack for her small hygiene box in case she stayed over night. She went to the bathroom that was closer to the living room so she wouldn't make a mess in the two cousins' individual bathrooms.

She was contemplating on how she should clip her hair with her huge hair clip but kept changing the styles. Eventually, she felt a presence next to her in the mirror.

"You look fine the way you are." Haechan looked into the mirror where Jaein's eyes softened after being slightly frustrated on how to style her hair. He passed her his grey Celine hoodie. "It's going to be cold outside since we're walking to the cafe today. It didn't seem like you brought something to keep you warm."

Jaein took the hoodie away from him and slipped it on over her head. "Thank you." She beamed a small smile and so did he. The two walked out to the living room together and Jeno waited for the two at the front door.

Haechan was wearing a black lone sleeve tucked into skinny jeans with his leather jacket while Jeno wore a black turtle neck tucked into his black jeans.

Jeno's raised an eyebrow after seeing what Jaein was wearing and the fact that Haechan was even next to her so calmly. His lips formed into a smirk but went unnoticed by the two. "Let's go."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

81.5K 3.5K 24
πŸ”‘ nct lee haechan soulmate fanfiction ❝ why do you keep staring at me? do you want to make out with me? ❞ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ started: july 4, 2021 published:...
39.9K 773 41
haewon lived a normal life. She and her twinbrother Haechan were inseparable until one day. nothing would go back to the way it was before. heart - b...
173K 5.9K 57
❝ I needed to lose him to find me.❞ I guess highschool's it-couple didn't have the perfect relationship like they thought. Two years after their brea...
28.4K 1.6K 13
❝i waited only to see you smile again.❞ Donghyuck is in a coma and Mark goes through a rough journey as he reminisce his memories with his boyfr...