π‡πžπ« π–πšπ² | 𝐊𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐕�...

By ctrlsashhh

"Her pussy just like glue, it got me stuck Changed who I was." -KV More

CopyRight .
i.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Fifteen

1.6K 41 18
By ctrlsashhh

CHECK IN  ➡️

𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬
ꨄ Crtlsashhh

𝒮𝓉ℴ𝓇𝒾 𝒜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒾 𝒱𝒶𝓁ℯ𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃ℯ́ • 23
Dubai, AE — September 28, 2021
7:05 a.m

_________________

"Von wake up, we leaving in Three hours and we don't have nothing packed! " He groaned and covered his eyes with his arms.

"What time is it?"

"Seven." He nodded and threw the covers off of his body. I caught myself staring at him. His tattoos were so vibrant, lips so plump, hair hung directly at his shoulders, and though he was skinny he had the most attractive figure. Was really a sight to see, I'd consider myself very lucky .

"Why you eyeing me like that ma? You want some dick?" He rubbed his hands standing up and walked over to me. "Boy no, you're just so perfect to me."

"Mh, you too baby. Gimme kiss." He puckered up his lips and I cocked my head back shaking my head. "No, you didn't brush your teeth."

"I don't give a Fuck." He stole two kisses from me and I squealed as he smiled. He limped towards the bathroom. Though his arm was obviously still injured he wasn't in as much pain as before and was able to move it a little more freely now.

My phone began ringing as a
FaceTime call came through. I rushed over jumping onto the bed to answer it. "Stunnnaaa."

"ZZZZZZ." I smiled. I hadn't seen her since I left and I really did miss my sister.

"How's your big trip with THE BIG KUS been?" She stuffed her mouth with Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal.

"Eventful." I laughed.

"I'll catch you up when we get back. We're leaving soon. Enough about me, what's up with you?" She sighed shaking her head.

"You'll find out once you get a chance to see blogs."

"It's bad?"

'I'm over it already." I pressed the home button putting her on pause.

"The shaderoom?"

"Mhm." 1 went to my instagram and typed in the shade room. Making it to their page the first thing that popped up made me roll my eyes. It was a picture of Zhuri and Durk spotted out together.

"What the fuck?"

"That's not all! Check Twitter." I switched over to the Twitter app. India was calling Zhuri every name in the book.

"If I didn't have an image to maintain." I sighed returning to the FaceTime screen.

"What yall in here gossiping about ma?" Von came joining me on the bed.

"Hey Von." Zhuri waved.

"Whatchu all depressed about folks?" She gave him the run down of what was going on and he shook his head.

"Man India ain't nothing to be pressed over. She claim she don't want Twin back but be half dead everytime she see him with another female."

"She does look better than me though." She sighed.

"Shut yo ass up man. You trippin' folks."

"Yeah, what he said." I agreed. She sighed running her fingers through her hair.

"Well, I'll see you guys when you get back. Love you."

"Love you too." We both simultaneously said.

We ended the FaceTime call and both got up to do last minute packing so we could go home. We finally managed to get everything packed within a hour with our team work so we had at least an hour to spare.

"Ma." Von mumbled into the crook of my neck.

"Yes?"

"You think Ima good boyfriend?"

"Even though it's only been a couple of days.. yea, why?" He shrugged tightening his arms around my waist.

"I'm new to all this. I at least want it to feel like I'm trying, cause I am."

"I can tell and I appreciate it." I kissed the top of his forehead.

I tried to get out of his grip so I could get up but his only held me tighter.

"Let me go for a second."

"For what?" He groaned.

"I need my phone."

"Fuck your phone man, you ain't moving."

"Von." I whined trying to wiggle out of his grip.

He moved his hand lowering it over my vagina and began rubbing her through my shorts.

"Von please." I breathlessly begged him to stop but my hips grinding against his hand told him a different story.

"Please what?" He began to kissing and nibbling at my nipple through my very thin tank top and I rarely wore a bra.

"Stop." I moaned.

He took his hand sliding it underneath my shorts and
underwear quickly sliding a finger in me and I was sure to lose it. A wave of pleasure ripped through me immediately as I rode his finger.

"B-baby I-"

"Move yo fuckin' hand." He mumbled while he'd managed to get my shirt up and was now lapping his tongue around my breast. As if on que my orgasm reached its peak and I released all over his fingers.

"Mhmm." I cried out. Von still wasn't trying to let up sliding another finger in me. I was able to quickly push him off and managed to flip us over so I was on top.

All my hair hang to one side of my face as we looked at each other with pure lust. I ground myself against him as I tugged as his sweats string. Finally able to get them lose I pulled his pants down past his thighs along with his boxers.

I wrapped my hands around his now fully erect member and began to slowly stroke him. I watched as my pretty manicured hands slid up and down and I grew a little more curious.
altered my position so that I was now on my knees in between his legs and face to face with his dick.

"Damn ma-" I quickly licked up and down his shaft and his words were replaced with a hiss. I lowered my mouth onto him going as far as I could before hitting my gag reflex.

"Mhh." I moaned onto him sending a vibration and causing him to tense up and groan deep into his throat.

I slowly lifted my head watching my trail of spit as I came up. I wrapped my hand around him again while I began to focus on the head. I began quickly sucking on the head in a circular motion while my hand covered the rest of his length.

"Suck this dick, fuck." He groaned and I could slightly feel him throbbing in my mouth.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "Stori, Von! You're gonna be late. We're leaving right now!" Mya yelled from the other side of the door.

"Fuck man." Von groaned sitting up. I pouted wiping my mouth as I quickly fixed my clothes.

"Shit." Von mumbled. I turned to look at him and noticed his fully erect member poking through his boxers and sweats.

"Sorry babes."He looked at me and smirked. "Baby you sho you ain't suck dick befo?"

"Don't play with me." I giggled going into the bathroom to quickly clean myself up.

''I'm just saying, cause gotdamn..." We both got our bags and rushed to meet up with Bey and everyone else.

"Bout time yall showed up." Ducci said smiling.

"Yeah, we've been waiting." We all shot our heads in the direction of Tatiana and Spinz furrowed his eyebrows.

"What the fuck you mean?"

"Huh?" Tatiana questioned confused, we all were.

"You think ah nigga slow? I see all that hoe ass shit you be doin'"Spinz spat stepping closer to her.

"Baby W- What" Tatiana stuttered.

"Yea, me and gang chopped it up the other night. " Tatiana's eyes widened realizing what he was hinting at.
"Bab-"

"Man you lucky you a female, cuz I woulda slapped the fucking spit out your mouth. Yo hoe ass ain't  gettin' on my jet. The one I paid for."

"Baby liste- " Spinz quickly lifted His hand back, but Ducci quickly snatched Tatiana up, while the others looked at her in complete disbelief not understanding what was going on.

"Man that hoe gotta find her own way back!" Spinz yelled.

"What happened?!" Chole asked I was about to speak until, it was time to get on the Jet.

"All aboard. We're about to take off." The captain announced.

We all made out way onto the jet of course leaving Tatiana outside.

We made our way to the private area of jet and closed and locked the door behind us getting comfortable.

"That was crazy." I mumbled cuddling up next to Von.

"I'm tryna tell you. Who would've thought. Now I gotta go home and deal with my own family shit I been avoiding."

"Oh yeah.. You haven't spoken to your moms have you?" He shook his head no and I could immediately see how tense and stressed he got from even just thinking about it.

"Don't worry baby. I'II be there with you" He leaned down pecking my lips and pulled back placing his head back on the cushion and closing his eyes.

"You going to sleep?" I questioned.

"Mhm."

"I don't want you to go to sleep."

"Ma please."

"I don't." I sat up brushing my lips against his ear.

"Stori."

"Dayvon."

"Stop man."

"No, whatchu going to sleep for?"

"Cause."

"Cause what?"

"Watchu want man?" I thought about it for a second and smiled to myself.

"I want some dick." I whispered.

"I don't wanna wait months and years, I want you right now." I whispered rubbing on his dick through his pants.

Dayvon opened one eye peaking to see if I was serious. When he realized I was he opened both eyes, wide as fuck.

"You serious right now ma?" I nodded my head pressing my lips against his.

"I wanna feel you." Without wasting another another second her quickly lifted me up and laid me down across the chair.

"Baby you sho?" I brought his lips down to mine indicating that I was indeed sure.

"You seem more skeptical than me."

"Ma, We ain't got no condoms we just completely unprepared and I-"

"Baby you killing me, just please..." He bit down on his bottom lip and nodded pressing his lips against mine again but this time deepening the kiss. We moaned into each others mouths as we both fought for dominance. In a swift second we'd managed to get both of our bottoms down. Von rubbed his shaft against my vagina instantly making me drenching wet.

"If you wanna stop baby, tell me."

"Once Im in der imma be aight." He smiled slowly pushing the head at my entrance. The pain was there, but I was so wet it wasn't unbearable.

"Fuck." I hissed. He slowly pushed his full length inside and paused allowing me to adjust. He kissed me to muffle my noise as he slowly began to pump in and out of me.

"Oh my- shit." He mumbled into my neck leaving wet kisses and passion marks.

"Baby you too deep." I moaned.

"Take it." He huskily whispered in my ear.

"Vonnn." I cried.

He came to a sudden stop and I could hear him breathing heavily in my ear.

"Baby, why you stopped?" I more so whined than asked.

"I'm bout to nut already." I chuckled at the seriousness in his voice. I began grinding myself against him.

"Please don't stop." He slowly began picking up his pace once again and my mouth hung open feeling every inch of him.

"Faster, fuck me." I panted and obeying my wish he picked up the pace, pulling all the way out and pushing all the way back in each
time.

'I'm cumming im cumming" I squealed trying to push him away.

"Come on." He grunted breathlessly as orgasms simultaneously ripped through both of our bodies. I released all over him and he released all inside of me.

He collapsed on top of me as we both tried to manage to catch our breaths. "Von.."

"Huh?"

"Is it too early to love you?"

"You love me or this dick?" He joked and I playfully hit him.

"You." He sat up looking me in my eyes and shook his head.

"Nah. It ain't too early. You love me, huh?" I nodded hoping that I wasn't setting myself up for embarrassment. He was silent for a long time making me extremely nervous so I began rambling.

"You don't have to say it back... I guess. I just wanted you to know, ya know and-"

"'I love you too baby." He quickly shut me up and I couldn't control how red my face had gotten.

"I love you too." He pecked my lips one final time.

𖤐𖤐𖤐

THOUGHS SO FAR?
Word count - 3k

One thing I will say is their sex life will be interesting  Well I hope you enjoyed anyway. lol I suck at sex scenes😩 Love yall
-Ctrlsashhh

I'm so glad you guys enjoy this story💕💕💕love the
comments and love

PLEASE! LIKE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!!! For daily updates!!!

PLEASE!! LIKE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!!! For daily updates!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 64.7K 55
"π˜πŽπ” π†πŽπ' π…πˆπ— πŒπ„ π’πŽ 𝐈 𝐂𝐀' 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀' 𝐅𝐀' π˜πŽπ”?" this is a LOVE story, cus ima lover girl!
19.1K 751 19
"Dana not yo' typical prissy pretty bitch, Imagine meeting a girl with damn near more bodies than you it's gone do some to you gang" 2024
609K 24.9K 18
"𝖨𝖿 𝖨 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾, π—’π—ˆπ—Ž'𝖽 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹π–»π—‚π–½π–½π–Ύπ—‡ π–Ώπ—‹π—Žπ—‚π— - 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗍 π—Œπ–Ύπ–Ύπ—†π—Œ 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖨'𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝖺 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖾." Jayd...
35.8K 1.3K 20
"We've been through too much shit, we can't give up Risked it all on love, Her pussy just like glue, it got me stuck" - king von *sho...