๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐–๐š๐ฒ | ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐  ๐•๏ฟฝ...

By ctrlsashhh

"Her pussy just like glue, it got me stuck Changed who I was." -KV More

CopyRight .
i.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Updates

Chapter Fourteen

1K 33 22
By ctrlsashhh

CHECK IN  ➡️

𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬
ꨄ Crtlsashhh

𖤐𖤐𖤐

𝒟𝒶𝓎𝓋ℴ𝓃 𝒟𝒶𝓆𝓊𝒶𝓃 ℬℯ𝓃𝓃ℯ𝓉 • 24
Dubai, AE— September 27, 2021
12:00 p.m

𖤐𖤐𖤐

"Grandson." Tatiana called out and I sighed turning to face her. It was becoming harder and harder to fight this girl off ever. I was already deprived and the clothing she wore wasn't covering anything. I was just ready for tomorrow to be here so I could take my ass back home.

"Yeah man?" She smiled taking her phone and placing it in my hand.

"Take a picture of me. Please?" I sighed holding the camera up as she placed her right leg out in front making her butt sit up, with her chest out and a "fuck me" face as she looked down.

"You ain't gon look at the camera?"

"I'm promoting my lashes."

"I don't get it."

"So I can't look directly at the camera or you can't see them." I fixed my mouth to say something but just shook my head and snapped the picture.

"Can you take the flash off?"

"Tatiana.."

"Please, I have on makeup. It don't look good with flash "

"Stori's do.."

"Well maybe because.."

"She blends?" I interrupted.

"Take the flash off." She rolled her eyes and I did it taking about two more pictures and she walked over to me looking at them.

therealtatianachanell

theonlycandyydoll,
choleglass and 16,305 others
therealtatianachanell Say she look like me ? Quit lying 💋
View all 163 comments
spinabez_ pressure💍
chinakassh 🩷
whoppawitdachoppa 🤮

"You sure Stori's the photographer?" She smirked.

"Positive. That's all you needed?"

"You wanna take a picture with me?"

"I don't take pictures." I lied.

"Hm, I guess I'll take that lie." She giggled.

"Where is Stori?"

"Where you should be. With Your boyfriend Noah."

"I told you, his friends don't like me."

"Who told you I did?"She sighed deeply and closed her eyes for a second opening them.

"I've done nothing this entire trip but try to be nice to you. You're an asshole for what? Yes you have a girl but I have a man and I have yet to disrespect any one of our relationships." As she spoke I realized she was somewhat right. She hadn't exactly done anything,

I was acting off of the vibe I got from her. I stared at her and nodded. "Ight folks."

"You gonna be nice?" She cocked her eyebrow.

"No, I still don't trust you. I'm just not gon be mean."She shrugged. "I'll take it."

The room door opened and Stori came in completely focused on her camera. "These are amazing." She mumbled. She finally looked up and her eyes landed on Tatiana.

Stori parted her lips to speak quickly closed them and walked over to me, ignoring Tatiana.

"Hey baby." I leaned down pecking her lips twice. Tatiana eventually got the hint and gathered her things про
got the hint and gathered her things quickly leaving.

"Thank you fa not sayin' nothing ma. I just wanna peaceful next few days." She nodded looking in my eyes.

"You like her?"

"Nah bae, why?"

"I can't compete with her.
Her body, her face, her everything."

"Why would I be worried, bout ah hoe when I got the baddest bitch."

"Von"

"I meant girlfriend, my bad ma." She pecked my lips again.

"You ready to leave tomorrow?"

"Yeah, Dubai cool but I'm ready to get the fuck up out of here. " We made our way to the bed and cuddled up against eachother watching Disney Channel since
Stori loved this bitch Jessie, and these bad ass white kids. We'd been watching it for a good Two hours.

"Folks what the fuck you got me watchin'."

"You won't get it if you keep complaining instead of watching." I looked down at her as her head rested on my shoulder. I gently lifted her head and pressed my lips to hers. I let my tongue flick across her bottom lip and she opened her mouth allowing me full entrance.

My hand trailed down to her breast and I slid my hand underneath the one iny mario
little strapless shirt she had on and I tweaked her nipples.

She moaned into my mouth I smiled knowing that dumb ass show was now the last thing on her mind.

"Yo shit wet?" I asked still working my fingers on her nipples and she shivered under my touch.

"N-no." She stuttered and I smiled about to find out for myself until we were oh so rudely interrupted.
There was a knock at the door and we both groaned hoping it was something serious to had ruined this moment. Stori got up and jogged over to open it. I watched as her ass jiggled the whole way there and ran my tongue across my lips.

Stori was really all I needed.When she opened the door, Chole stood in the frame.

"C-can we talk for a moment? Please?"

"What's wrong?" Stori questioned pulling Chole into a comforting hug. Chole was Ace's girlfriend, her, stori, and China created some type of bond in our short time being here.

"Shorty you trippin!" Ace came running down hall and Chole rushed into our room closing and locking the door.

"Chloe, Open the door!" Ace banged on the door.

"Fuck you!" She spat.

"I'm sorry baby, please!"

"Fuck you ACE! LEAVE ME ALONE!" Chole dropped down, sliding down the hotel room door. Stori kneeled down next to her trying to comfort her and they stayed that way for what felt like the longest until Ace eventually gave up with pleading, and just left.

Chole's sobs silenced then she l finally stood up looking so emotionally and physically drained.

"I'm so sorry yall." She looked between Stori and I. "I'm sorry yall had to see that"

"It's okay" Stori hugged her.

"What's going on?"

"He-" she started to cry again and stopped speaking for a second gaining composure. "He was fucking Cheating with a bitch off twitch!" She yelled

"Who?" Stori questioned.

"HIS GIRLFRIEND ON GTA." Chole voice cracked.

Stori glanced at me and I shook my head. Ion even be on gta, and I'm I'm finna get cursed out.

"You wanna rest love?" Chole shook her head no. "They have a show in two hours. Are you guys coming?"

"We fasho gon be there." I told
her. She nodded looking at stori and then down at the ground. "I'm going to go get ready."

"'I'll walk you." And With that her and Stori exited leaving the room.

One minute I was having nasty time with Stori  and the next I'm stuck with blue balls because Ace dumb ass decided to cheat on Chole. What type of shit?

After about an hour I woke up and Got ready so I could wouldn't be late to the show. Stori texted me the address and told me she was getting ready with the girls so all need to do was make sure I got there.

I  made my way out and they had a car waiting on me. I arrived to the venue shortly after and the parking lot was already overflowing.

"Hey baby." Stori spotted me and approached me pecking my lips.

I followed her lead and we ended up by the side of the stage.

"Alright, we finna go on stage." Ace started.

•••

"What yall doing tonight?" Stori asked everybody.

"Movie night?" Everyone agreed.
We all finished up at the venue and made our way to the resort where we spent the night watching Scary movies.

𖤐𖤐𖤐

THOUGHS SO FAR?
Word count - 2k

I'm so glad you guys enjoy this story💕💕💕love the
comments and love

PLEASE! LIKE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!!! For daily updates!!!

PLEASE!! LIKE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!!! For daily updates!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 1.3K 20
"We've been through too much shit, we can't give up Risked it all on love, Her pussy just like glue, it got me stuck" - king von *sho...
68.7K 1.3K 70
I'ma let this MAC fly out with this one... IN LOVING MEMORY OF KING VON RIP KING VON LLKV
73.6K 1.6K 31
"๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐จ ๏ฟฝ...