𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐲 | 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕�...

By ctrlsashhh

"Her pussy just like glue, it got me stuck Changed who I was." -KV More

CopyRight .
i.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Thirteen

1.4K 47 24
By ctrlsashhh

CHECK IN ➡️

𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬
ꨄ Crtlsashhh

𖤐𖤐𖤐

𝒟𝒶𝓎𝓋ℴ𝓃 𝒟𝒶𝓆𝓊𝒶𝓃 ℬℯ𝓃𝓃ℯ𝓉 • 24
Dubai, AE— September 23, 2021
12:00 p.m

𖤐𖤐𖤐

"Von where is my camera?" Stori scurried around our room looking for it.

"Chill baby it's on the dresser behind all those picture frames."

"Who put it there?"

"Me." I groaned.

"Why? And why is it on?" I smirked to myself while sitting up in the bed and she shook her head smiling.

"You thought Von, you really thought."

"Where you going?"

"They're going out by the pool since it's so hot."

"They need you to photograph that?"

"They need me to photograph everything. I'm not here on vacation, I'm here to work."

"Where your other camera since you gone be using that one? I wanna take pictures too."

"In the bathroom babe."

"You leaving or you gon wait on me?" I pulled myself out of bed and slowly walked into the bathroom since for whatever reason my pain in my arm was unbearable today.

"I gotta go. I have to meet them in
Ten minutes Just meet me down there."

"I may not even go honestly. My arm is killing me." She stopped in her tracks looking at me with worry and sympathy. "You gonna be okay?"

"'I'II be fine. Go before you late."
She walked over to me pecking my lips twice before rushing out the door. I turned on the shower water and stripped out of my clothes.

While I waited for the water to heat | stood in front of the sink preparing to brush my teeth but there was a loud banging at the door.

"I forgot the camera!" Stori yelled.

"man." I wrapped a white towel around my waist and opened the door and she rushed past me grabbing it.

"How you forget the one thing you need? You had one job."

"Shut up." She rushed back past me and I smirked making my way back into the bathroom. I turned on the sink water thoroughly brushing my teeth and rinsing with listerine once I was done. Before I could drop my towel to step into the shower there was another knock at the door and 1 sighed walking over to the door and swinging the door opened.

"Stori you got a key-" I stopped mid sentence when I was met with Tatiana standing there looking more tempting than any woman had the right to be. Her bathing suit was barely doing its job.

I quickly picked my head up making eye contact with her.

"Yes?"

"Uh, is Stori here?"

"Nah she left she already at the pool. Meet them down there." I started to close the door but she held out her hand stopping it.

"You're gonna be okay getting down there alone?" She looked down my arm.

"Ima chill up here."

"Who comes all the way to Dubai to chill alone?" She smiled inviting herself into the room swaying her hips perfectly and I shut my eyes tightly envisioning how good Stori looked just a minute ago.

"I don't need company actually. I'm good."

"Well I do." She retorted.

"Excuse me?"

"None of Noah's friends like me and it would've been extremely awkward down there anyway...." She trailed off. She took a seat on my bed. "you mind taking a picture of me?"

"Huh?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Can you use that camera," she pointed to the camera id taken out of the bathroom and placed on the dresser "And take a picture of me? For Instagram. I get paid to Promote this swimsuit"

"Your an instagram model?"

"I'm also a business woman."

"What business?"

"Business." She answered quickly.
"Now are you gonna take the picture?"

"That's Stori's camera."

"Oh.." She started. "Your girlfriend of Ten years right?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion but decided to go along with it and ask Stori later.

"Yeah, exactly." A look of shock came across her face and it left as quickly as it came.

"So you can't take a picture on her camera? As her boyfriend of Ten years you can't even use her camera."

"I can use her camera, just not on women with intentions on fuckin' ha man." The longer I stood the more my arm began to ache so it'd be best if I quickly showered and made my way in bed. "Can you leave please?"

I turned walking into the bathroom and closing the door behind me. I soon heard the front door close so I dropped my towel getting into the shower with my injured out hanging out while I Bathe. I was finished soon enough and got out drying off. I put on some lotion and threw on my Calvin Kelvin Boxers and Some shorts. I quickly cleaned up behind myself and exited the bathroom.

Stepping out of the bathroom I found Tatiana laying on her stomach on the bed. "Aye, what the fuck gang?"

She turned looking at me. "Can we talk?"

"No, hell no. You need to go."

"We started off on the wrong foot and I think you got the wrong impression of me." I ignored her and walked over to the bed feeling like my arm was gonna give out any minute.

"I'm just trying to extend my friendship."

"In the most respectful way. I ain't comfortable with your friendship cause you just wanna fuck on me folks."

"How so?"

"You think I don't peep that you tryna fuck me? I ain't really with that though."

"You've been mistaken."

"I haven't. Can you leave now?" | placed my head back on the headboard and groaned out of discomfort. My arm was really in pain right now.

"You okay?" She reached over massaging my arm. Despite how good it felt it couldn't even go down like this. "Tatiana!"

"Just let me help! You're obviously in pain, damn!" She yelled back.

I reached over on the night stand grabbing my phone ready to dial
Stori's umber but before I could she was walking through the door. She stopped staring at what was happening and from the looks of it, Tatiana was rubbing on me.

"Bae-"

"Tatiana , can you excuse yourself?" Stori said softly. "Yeah, uh of course." She stood up walking towards the door.

"See you guys at dinner" She exited the room and stori walked over to the bed sitting down and began massaging my arm. "Stori."

"I know Von, I know."

"You know?"

"I'm not dumb, I see what she's doing." She chuckled. "Just promise me you won't do that to me." Her voice cracked.

"Ma, cmon don't start crying."

"Don't do that to me please. I've been through this before. It's still fresh and-" I pulled her arm, moving my leg slightly to the side and pulling her on top of me. "That's one thing I ain't gon do to you. I promise."She lifted her head to look at me.

"Can you just be my boyfriend already?" I smiled down at her and she chuckled. "I thought we been together for. Ten years already?"

"We have in my head." I laughed kissing her forehead. "Even though you ain't supposed to ask me, of course I'll be ya boyfriend ma."

"Sounds so elementary." She placed her head back on my chest.

"But I only want you myself."
She slid her hand underneath my shorts rubbing on my dick while I rubbed on her booty.

"What was she in here for?" She mumbled obviously falling asleep.

"I don't know. Tryna get me to take pictures of her and bunch of shit I wasn't going though." She lifted her head cupping my face in her hands and pressing her lips against mine.

Soon slipping her tongue into my mouth and tilting her head to the side deepening the kiss. She pulled back and pecked my lips once more. "She must not love her life. You mine." She placed her head back on my chest and I chuckled kissing her forehead.

"Fasho' ma, fasho'."

"Bae, what's that dance you was practicing on while you thought I was sleep?" She dropped her mouth turning to me. "You weren't sleep?"

"Nah. Now what was it?"

"'You know ducci, Noah's brother? His girlfriend Mya is a professional dancer. I seen her  working on it so, She taught me a little bit of them."

"Yall gone perform em' tonight?"

"Tonight?"

"Yeah. I saw Noah had texted you saying they having a karaoke night. You know how how people have karaoke night? Except it's dance."

"Oh, no never."

"Stori, Why not?"

"I don't feel comfortable. Especially not when I know could Mya is a professional dancer, She can kill my whole existence."

"You dramatic ma"

"So." I cocked my eyebrow and she smirked. "You don't think so?"

"Ain't nobody better den you in my eyes ma.." I trailed off and she chuckled.

"You really think I should do it?"

"I think so." She bit down on her lips and shrugged.

"I don't know I'll think about it."

"Well you ain't got much time. We got two hours to get ready."

"Seriously what the hell?" She rushed into the bathroom to get ready.

I was already dressed in a simple all black fit with my Balenciagas
my dreads inna Ponytail and my grills.

Stori was fully dressed about an hour later we headed out to the car Noah had waiting for us downstairs and headed to the little bar where we were having dance night at. Theyd rented it out for the night so it was just us. Upon entrance there was already a group of people dancing. Just seeing them had Stori shaken up.

"I'm not doing it." She mumbled.

"Baby-"

"I can't!"

"Alright I ain't gon push you ma." I gave in and decided we'd just enjoy the show.

Once that group was over the host stood up clapping and looked around with room which was occupied with well over Fifteen of us.

"Who wants to go next?" She asked.

A hand flew up in the front and I couldn't tell who it was from where I was sitting but by Stori's reaction I knew exactly whose hand that was.

The host took a seat as Tatiana took the stage and began dancing seductively to the music. The further she got into the dance the more every man in the rooms mouth dropped.

Once she was finally finished the room roared in boos from Noah's friends before falling to an uncomfortable silence.

The host quickly stood up looking around the room with pure
Joy on her face. "Anyone else?"

Before I knew it Stori stood up and was removing her coat making her way to the stage, signaling Mya to join her.

I stood up making my way to the front by the stage. She began to move effortlessly. The way her body flowed had everyone amazed and it was much more classy. By the time she was finished the room erupted in applause and cheers and I hopped up balancing myself on clapping and screaming.

"That's my mothafuckin baby! Yall seen Dat shit?!" She walked off stage bum rushing me with a hug and I pecked her lips repeatedly.

"You did good foenem."

"Really? I freestyled at the end." She admitted.

"Forreal ma?"

"Yes, it Flowed perfectly." While the next person walked on stage , Mya walked over to us.

"Girl I didn't know you could dance like that, I might have some composition."

"Stop." Stori blushed.

"Girl, that was magic what you just did up there. You need to be dancing with me."

"I was under the impression that you was a just a photographer."

"Yeah, yeah I am. I actually love my job and as much as I would love to." She nicely declined.

Mya simply nodded. "The offer forever remains open for you."
As she walked away Tatiana walked up.

"That was amazing Stori." She smiled.

"Thank you." Stori replied blandly
Tatiana aited for a returned compliment that she never got.

"So." Tatiana cleared her throat.

"I was thinking you stop trying to find slick ways to get with my man. I'm not a fighter but I'm telling you right now, don't do it. I will drag you ms piggy lookin bitch. Understood?" Stori said lowly.

I looked at her with wide eyes confused as to where this bossed up mentality came from.

"Excuse me?" Tatiana batted her eyelashes and Stori grabbed hold of my hand pulling me away.

"Ma, what just happened?"

"I'm tired of her trying me." She pouted.

"Let me handle that ma. You just be cool you too pretty to be mad about a bitch that can't even get close to me in real life folks." She nodded and I pulled her into my chest.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled.

"You good, it's good."

𖤐𖤐𖤐

THOUGHS SO FAR?
Word count - 3k

Yall ik spinabenz and them so random yall gone see why I added them lol😂😂  anyways I love yall real baddd! Love yall

-ctrlsashhh

𖤐𖤐𖤐

PLEASE! LIKE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!!! For daily updates!!!

PLEASE!! LIKE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!!! For daily updates!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 2.5K 49
Layla didn't know what peace was, for as long as she could remember she struggled, until she meets Dayvon, a street nigga with a cold heart, but is t...
76K 1.7K 31
"𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨 �...
122K 3.6K 37
What Happens When The Most Feared Girl In Chicago Meets Kingvonfromdao Will They Fall In Love Or Will They Become Enemies.
31.7K 1.6K 12
"𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 , 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘪 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 "