NOELLA

De alicat252

Noella Moretti was kidnapped by her mother at age four due to jealousy her mother abused Noella and later sol... Mais

Intro
Characters Pt 1
Characters pt2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Characters pt 3
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Characters pt 4
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Characters pt 4
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Characters pt 5
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Characters pt 6
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Character list pt 6
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
NEW BOOK!
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Luka and Noella's house pt 1
Luka and Noella's house pt 2
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Epilogue Characters
Epilogue
Apollo's spinoff !!
New mafia book!!!!

Chapter 43

771 15 2
De alicat252

We just arrived at the Bronx zoo and I'm so excited Diego and I use to watch a show on animal planet that was filmed here at the zoo , but every time we came to New York we were just to busy with work to go do a day at the zoo .

Luka and I are walking next to each other on the way to the team that will take us to where headed first in the zoo . The first animals we're seeing are the seal lions. omg there so cute I just wanna squish them I love their little whiskers "I want one " I saw pouting up at Luka , he smirks before responding " why do I feel like your going to be saying that a lot today " " cause I am " he just shakes his head at me .

From the seal lions we went on to see so many different animals like bears , otters , elephants, tigers and penguins. I love penguins but I have to say the tigers have been my favorite so far . We're heading to have lunch here at the zoo before we do our hands on experience.

As we're sitting around having lunch everyone is telling their favorite stories of Alessio and I. It's really fun hearing the ones about Alessio just to get a glimpse of my brothers childhood being it was very different from mine .

We are almost done with lunch i finished eating already and apparently oldie did too since next thing I know he's leading me over to a bench out of hearing range of everybody .

" when I called Javi to invite him and Diego to today he told me you haven't celebrated you're birthday since Alejandro past , he even said when they tried you'd get very angry . So I wanted to check in and make sure I didn't cross a boundary you may have set."

" I'm not angry im having a great time and it's helping me keep my mind off things it's just been a while since I've celebrated but im really happy to be here with everyone. " he hugs me and kisses the top of my head . " at brunch I saw you get a phone call what was that about "

" when I pulled up to the estate I got a phone call from my capo running the Marku team , saying a source spotted Marku in Montreal even made eye contact and Marku waved at him . So I sent the team to search the only property I was aware he had in Montreal . The call at brunch was my capo informing me it was a setup he wasn't there but some of him men were a few of my men were injured but no casualties they were able to take one alive and tourture him for information before his body gave up . He didn't give any information but what their plan was today . Which was to lead me to the property and kidnap me ." I can tell oldie is furious but is keeping his face neutral .
" we'll find him and kill him " . Is all oldie says before our group heads over to us .

The animal experience was so cool getting to see these different animals up close was amazing my favorite again had to be cuddling the little tiger cub . Maybe it comes from growing up with Indra , Alejandro's tiger but I'm obessed with tigers and by the time I came into my dads life Indra was full grown and not a cub what so ever.

Alessio's favorite was the Fennec Fox . He kept begging oldie for one . Not gonna lie I might look on the black market for one just cause his puppy dog eyes are killer. For most of the experience I sat next to Tommaso and Luka .

A few hours ago we headed to six flags and have been here ever since . We've gone on so many rides my favorite had to be the swings Luka and I went on them five times already . I also loved bumper cars with my brothers but it go so crazy oldie banned us from fear of multiple concussions.

Romeo Rocco and I went on a roller coaster that went upside down at one point and Romeo literally puked all over Rocco I couldn't stop laughing when it happened or when I had to explain to everyone why Rocco was chasing Romeo with a stick .

Lorenzo and his boyfriend Andreas went with Luka and i on the Ferris wheel it was fine except for being stuck with Andreas for an extended amount of time . Oldie and I went on this small dinosaur roller coaster for kids cause he said he did it with each one of his kids on their fourth birthday except me so we went it was fun .

Alessio and Nessa havd had so much sugar in the last hour that they're just running everywhere and can't keep still at all . But now we're headed back to the estate for dinner .

After dinner we opened presents and watched a few home videos of Alessio and I until oldie told us it was cake time . Eventually Alessio and Nessa passed out on the couch from their sugar high and Luka and I head upstairs to my room where he gave me a not so PG gift . All in all today was great but tomorrow I'll have to go back to looking for Marku .

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

748K 12.4K 43
(Im not good with these but imma give it a try) Exactly 17 years ago Alexandra Romano was taken away from her father and 6 brothers by her mother who...
38.3K 1K 26
Aurora Rose Romano a 16 year old girl kidnapped from her own mother at the young age of 5. Since then she only knows pain, pain that she receives fro...
23K 614 18
Isabella Rose Ivy Valencia-Moretti, the only girl born in Italian Mafia family after so many generations. Not only she is the princess of Italian Maf...