Good Grief. (A Servamp x M!OC...

By JustAGhostyGhost

. . Anim Kurushimi, was living his best life. but God was like, "no, let's not make him life his best life... More

Ch 1: Got teleported but at what cost?
Ch 2: Getting around... A little bit.
Ch 3: Ho no no no no. No. NO.
Ch 4: Bringing the Cat Home.
Ch 5: Error. Error. Ërrør
Ch 6: Come On, Lets Get Over This.
Ch: 7 Time to play the billion doller question game.
Ch 8: Tsubaki.
Ch 9: Kick to the face, never goes to waste.
Ch 10; Alice in the Garden.
Ch 11 Weird.
Ch 12. Happy Birthday.
Ch 13: *ps. I didn't knew what to name this chapter lmao
Ch 14: Sakuya Part 1, I guess
Ch 15: ps. I always come back 👁👁
Ch 17 Sakyua part 2. more like SakuMahi lmao-
ch-18. 3rd grade comedy of Anim and Kuro.
Ch 19. Coffin, I choose you!
Ch 20. C3 and Another.
Ch 21. Ps. This is getting long- sorry- i cant help it-
Ch 22. Garden of Eden. (part 1)
Ch 23 Garden of Eden (part 2)
Ch 24. bla bla bla- by Shakespeare.
Ch 25. Underprepared
ch 26. Hello Darkness my old friend...🧍‍♂️
Ch 27 AHHHHHHHHH-
Ch 28. You are mine.
Ch 29 Subject matter: Anomaly
Ch 30: was I wrong.
Ch 31. Got em'
Ch 32. Absolutely Anything
Ch 33. give me a chance.
Ch 34. Smile. :>
What If. Sick Day.
What If. never been better
What If: Top or Bottom.

Ch 16. All is Well.

296 13 0
By JustAGhostyGhost

.
.
.

"Hey, Anim. Since you have thought not to go to school today, I'll be playing games all day"

"Okay..."

"... And... And I'll be in the mood to move around a bit. So Kaelo will be barking too"

"No problem..."

"..."

What a sucky day isn't it? Anim was staring out of the window of his room, the certains only done to the side a little bit to look out side, and just taking in whatever happened last night and now pathetic he really was.

His confidence shattered so... Easily. He should have at least waited a bit for celebration, Misono wouldn't have been hurt otherwise... Then again, he should have stopped Mahiru from even going there...

"Hey... Kuro?" Anim asked, leaning on the window frame with his arms crossed but not necessarily looking at him. "Are you okay now...?"

"Uh... Yeah... That healed a long while ago, I am a vampire afterall" Kuro answered simply to which Anim just nodded his head with a hmm.

"Do you regret picking me up?" Kuro asked him, as he slowly approached Anim, as he stood in shaded sided of the window. Anim took a slight pause to answer, to which Kuro automatically assumed a 'yes' as a answer.

"No... No I don't. I mean, I had a few guilts about it but... It's not that much related to you really..." Anim confirmed as he turned his head to look at Kuro, "the future would have been the same even if it someone else who picked you up..."

Kuro was... Well, had a mix feeling about the answer. At one hand he was kinda- sorta relieved that Anim didn't exactly regret picking of the stray, and on the other hand... He still has some guilts?

Anim turned his head to look out again, leaning his head against the frame.

"Can I ask you another thing?" Kuro speaks up again, to which Anim hmmed as he look up.

"... Did you knew what would happen yesterday..."

Anim took a pause, "I..." He was gonna lie again but... He can't when Kuro is directly looking at him.

Anim's words falter a bit, he somehow just couldn't meet his gaze and lie now for unexplained reason.

Anim turned his head away with a scoft, "w..well... You tell me why did you almost drowned everyone there huh?"

"I... Uh...." Kuro didn't answer that, he also just averted his eyes away.

A prolonged silence was just settled between the two, even tho it sunny outside, the rays just felt so... Warm... A little too warm that it almost have a burning sensation. The Inside wasn't any good too, it felt cold and eary in the dark room.

"... Well..." Anim spoke a bit, thinking to resolve this conversation but his phone started to ring, cutting them both out of what they were talking about as Anim reached out to see who it was.

"Mahiru...?" Anim questioned at the contact, picking up the call as he puts it on speaker. Kuro leaned a little bit to listen to the conversation as well.

"Uh... Good Morning Mahiru... Why did you ca-"

"Come to the school"

"What-"

"Please... Just Come."

"Ah.... Okay..."

The call was hung up by Mahiru, Anim sighed and got up from his bed. Not bothered to change into his uniform because the festival preparation were probably going on right now.

"Well... Looks like you won't be playing those games anymore" Anim looked a Kuro while putting on his shoes, opening the zipper of the bag so Kuro could just hop in. Which he did.

At least they don't have to go on with that conversation anymore... For now.

     -°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°

The door of the classroom opened as Anim pecked his head in, looking around as some of his classmates noticed him.

"Oh, hey Anim" The class prez. Greeted him first as Anim nodded, fully coming inside now and looks around.

'Huh... Mahiru isn't here...?'

Anim looked around at the empty Sakuya seat, his eyes frown a bit since he starts to Remember what happened last night. Oh God he is pathetic...

"Missing Sakuya too huh? Same buddy" Ryusie said with his hands behind his back. "That guy really had to leave before the school festival huh... Sad"

"Yeah... Unfortunate.." Anim sighed too, From what he knows from the conversation which Mahiru and Sakuya had at the there, Anim vaguely remembered that Sakuya either a. Wanted to die by Mahiru... Or b. Make Mahiru as his own.

Since the story has shifted around, it's most probably the later one but... It does seem a little far fatched.

The door opened again as Mahiru entered, the first thing he said was, "where is Sakuya...?"

'He... He remembers last night...?'

Why does only those thing happen which Anim desperately doesn't want to happen. It's so... Frustrating.

Mahiru and the friends talk for a bit, Mahiru occasionally giving Anim a glance or two to which Anim didn't meet.

"You know... I remember Sakuya and his personality but... I.. I can't seem to remember his face..." Ryusie speaks, as Koyuki nodded. "I doubt I'll recognize him even if shows up tomorrow..."

"You... Don't remember his face...?" Anim questioned as Mahiru just looked a little pitifully. "Was he that scared...?" He muttered under his breathe, something which Anim caught on to since those are the exact lines said in the Manga.

Haha... Is that alarms ringing I hear?

"Anyways... We all should probably get back to work..." Anim grabbed Mahiru's arm as he started to drag the guy out. "Me and Mahiru have a little 'talk' so... Yeah. Bie~"

The others didn't give two shits as they just waved a bye to the two as well.

After dragging a little bit, Anim and Mahiru stopped at an empty starecase for now as Anim let's go of the other's arm.

"What did you mean by 'was he that scared?'" Anim asked straight up, dropping his bag and Kuro's head popping up from there to listen too.

"Did you meet a guy with a stupid laugh with strange glasses and strange clothes in a sushi shop?" Anim bite his own tongue when he realize how oddly specific that was. But nvm, he will lie out  of it later.

Mahiru nodded his head as he was about to answer but Anim cuts him off, "hold that thought. And for now, I want you to tell me... What did he tell you?"

Mahiru gulped a bit, as he sighed and began telling Anim everything.

How he met Tsubaki, how he told him about Sakuya's past and everything happening. It was all the same... But this time Mahiru has no idea about Vampire and subclasses and what so ever.

All he knows right now that this is the point where life got complicated, and thay he lost a best friend...

To Anim, this stuck a panic. Not only Mahiru knows now, but all... Mahiru is fully involved too now. So... It's now technically his responsibility that Mahiru doesn't get hurt or something awful happens to him.

And also that whatever he reads in that little book of his... Will be no use to him afterall...

========================================================================

Hello hellooooo.
Short chapter for today because I wanted to get some of these parts over with quick.

Also, here is Anim and Kuro, as I promise. In a very sucky doodle I made... A few months ago.

Anyways bye-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 309 19
"Never put your faith in a Prince. When you require a miracle, trust in a Witch" Bucky Barnes; The Falcon and the Winter Soldier; Season 1
6.1K 171 11
Shirozaki Hikari formerly Shirozaki Yasaki A handsome young adult, abandoned as a child, and now just got his heart broken by a scumbag. And so Truck...
22.2K 1.2K 28
when Mammon accidently goes through one of Barbatos doors trying to steal something. he ends up in the past and meeting Barbatos who is completely d...
276K 7.9K 135
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."