πƒπžπšπ­π‘π¬ π€π«π«π’π―πšπ₯ β€’...

De stupiidlycupid

- ,, πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈ [ It seems, life is now just about waiting for Deaths Arrival . ]βŒ‡Β·Λš ༘ A 7-year-old girl named Ele... Mais

DEATHS ARRIVAL
CHARACTERS
IMAGES β˜†
1. Look for the light.
2. Treasure hunt.
3. Walkers in the barn!
4. When the world comes to shit.
5. Whose randall?
6. Fall of the farm.
7. Back to square one.
8. A new home.
9. Constellations.
10. I'm not afraid.
11. New recruit.
12. Enemies.
13. Broken promises.
14. An Old Friend.
15. Back to the old house.
16. Leave it in the past.
17. Ladybugs.
18. Down falls the governor.
19. Welcome Woodbury.
20. Normal again.
21. Hurt people, hurt people.
22. Always disappointed.
24. The Archer.
25. Govenor, II.
26. Always there.
27. Terminus.
28. Shitty Sanctuary.

23. Stars are forever.

437 20 15
De stupiidlycupid

023
‧₊˚ ୨୧ ˚

Today, Ella was supposed to see Hershel. She wanted to see Glenn, not Hershel, but she was gonna go anyway. At least someone wanted to talk to her. She had no idea why he did, but Maggie insisted.

Rick came back without Carol yesterday. Ella was really confused. That was until he explained that Carol left to find more food and medicine for them. Ella was a bit happy because it meant Mika would talk to her as well as play cards with her.

Ella kicked her feet in the air as she drew a bunch of doodles in her notebook. The pages were filling up pretty quickly. The comic books Carl and Evelynn put down were still there. They had never left the spot.

A while later, Ella got up to go see Hershel. They only had talked one-on-one a few times, but nothing that serious. She was a bit nervous. Ella couldn't shake the feeling of thinking Glenn was dead, and that Hershel would tell her he didn't make it through the night.

And now she didn't know whether to step into that room or not. Though, she had to know. Was her favorite person right now dead? Ella exhaled deeply before opening the door to the visitation room.

Hershel wasn't behind the glass. He stood a couple of feet before Eleanor. His crutches in his arm, and his bushy white beard reminded Ella of Santa Claus.

"Uhm, you needed to see me?" Ella's voice was rather quiet and soft like it was her first time talking to him.

Hershel responded, "Yes. How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay... is Glenn?" She asked him even though she did not want to. Her stomach twisted into knots thinking of Glenn being dead. She felt sick.

"He's alive, but he isn't okay."

"What are you talking about?"

"He isn't feeling well, dear. The sickness is really affecting him. But not to worry, he's strong," Hershel explained. He was always calm, but Ella never understood how. Hershel was wise, and his tone was always certain. Whatever he says, you can believe it. Ella saw him as her grandfather, but of course, she wasn't going to say anything. She never had a good relationship with most of her family, especially her grandparents. So Hershel was the closest thing she ever had to one.

Ella frowned, "I don't want him to die."

"Neither do I. But as I said, he's strong. I think he'll be okay," Hershel smiled at the young girl, who he saw as his own. " When he's able to stand, you could see him. But for now, you sit tight and try not to get sick. I don't want you dying either."

"I just think..." she paused, and decided not to continue that sentence. "Am I a bad person?"

"No. Why do you think so?"

"Because I'm not tryin' my hardest to see Glenn. And I'm not in there tryna' save him."

A minute of silence passes by. Hershel smiled, "Only a good person cares whether they are bad or not." Ella gave a small smile, wiping her eyes. A rough, continuous cough came from inside the quarantined zone. "I need to get back in there. Focus on staying safe, you'll see Glenn again, don't worry."

Ella nodded her head, watching the older man go back inside and put a mask on his face. Glenn was okay, he's okay. Ella now felt decent knowing he wasn't dead. She knew it wasn't his time yet. She doesn't even want his time to come, ever. Maybe they could just live happily ever after here.

The young girl went on with her day, which was usually spent alone. Ella layed on her stomach, reading Percy Jackson. She's almost finished with the series, she just had to finish this one other book. The only problem was, the prison didn't have the last book. Glenn or someone always tried finding it for her, but it was hard to find. Almost like it never existed.

Ella's grown some knowledge after entertaining herself with books and stuff. It's where she gets most of her learning, other than Carol. At this point, reading was her hobby. I mean, what else was she supposed to do? Watch TV?

As the moon and stars lit up the dark sky, footsteps headed toward Ella. She ignored them and kept reading. Three knocks on the door. Knock, knock, knock.

"Come in," Ella calls out to the person outside her door. She had kind of hoped it was Caleb, finally coming to talk to her. She didn't want to force him or anything, but it has been a while. And plus, Ella's his sister, his only family.

Evelynn came in, with a teensy fake smile. Ella could tell it wasn't a real one. "Hey Elz. You doing okay?" she asked, kneeling next to the girl.

"Yeah,, I guess. Are you?"

"Mhm. Look, I'm sorry. I haven't been talking to you much, I know. No excuses, I'm just sorry."

"You don't have to be. It's okay, I get it. I'm way younger than you," Ella shrugs as she places her book down.

"I know, but I'm still one of your best friends. I'm here for you, Elz." Ella nodded her head, getting up to give Evelynn a hug. She then pulls away, looking at Evelynn's eyes.

Ella questions once again, "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes, yes. I'm alright. I just felt bad I haven't been hanging out with you."

"I missed you, Ev," she admits.

"I missed you too, Nelly."

Nelly. Another new nickname, Ella thought it was cute. But she did have a lot, she can't even keep count.

The two girls smiled at each other before Evelynn took off again. It felt good to talk to her again, Ella thought. Though it was a short amount of time, it was way better than nothing at all. She respected the fact Ev didn't talk to her as much. But she knew it was okay to miss it. Of course it's okay for Ella to miss her best friend.

Ella put her book away, not being able to read in the dark. Her eyesight was getting a bit blurry from reading in the dark, so she knew when it was time to put it down. She also couldn't waste any flashlights because one day they'll need them.

The girl walked outside, holding onto her rocket ship. She carefully walked down the steps and sat on the 3rd one from the ground. Ella imagined herself flying around in a rocket ship up there. Flying with the stars. Maybe one day, but it wouldn't be achievable unless she was dead.

Ella likes to think when one dies, they become a star. Stars die too, but they're still there, just like a dead person. They still exist, they just aren't completely there. It's like, stars are forever.

As she watched the star twinkle in the black ink above, a shooting star passed by. Ella smiles at the sight and makes a wish. Maybe it'll come true, just maybe.

Time passes by a bit quickly. Ella's blinking became slower. She heads inside so she won't fall asleep on the stairs again. The girl headed toward her room or well, space and made herself comfy. She stared into the abyss until she drifted to sleep, hoping tomorrow would be better and not as lonely.

Author's note:

I'm soso sorry for slow updates and how short this chapter is. I'm not the best at writing long chapters so easily and I'm often busy. Please be patient with me, it will be so appreciated. Don't forget to vote and commet <3

Also, hershel's death is coming so soon. It's 2 chapters away, I'm so sad. But on the bright side, Alexandria, Rosita, and Tara are coming so woooo!!!

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

240K 10.2K 79
When the world went to hell it didn't make much difference to y/n's life. She was alone before everything and she was alone now. When everything sta...
3.6K 65 14
Millie Williams a quiet stubborn little girl living with her mother before the outbreak, until one day her mother leaves her and she's all alone to f...
858K 21.7K 55
as spunky eight-year-old girl raised in Georgia by her abusive father Scott. Masie realizes at a young age that she can only trust herself. When the...
30K 704 128
Nora has always had a troubled life, but the zombie apocalypse just made it even harder. She finds a little girl out in the woods alone, and decides...