Shattered Reflections (Azurla...

By ShizuneMurasaki

"๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š• ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐š’๐š›๐š›๐š˜๐š›. ๐š’๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

Disclaimer
Prologue: Lost but Found
Bio
Chapter 2: Sakura empire
Chapter 2 Sakura empire (april fools)..

Chapter 1: Place To Call Home

912 31 4
By ShizuneMurasaki

A/n: The beginning part of this chapter will be a continuation of the last chapter. Also if you are wondering how they can fit their big ship rigging inside the lab, the lab is big and has a lot of space.

------------------------------------------------------------

Bold: talking through communications

Italic: Thinking

"Bold": "Split personality talking"

"Bold Italic": Split personality Talking in mind

Bold Italic: Split personality thinking.

------------------------------------------------------------

Location: Far east of Sakura empire, an Island. Time: 23:40

Atago Pov

After being briefed in the meeting room and hours for preparation, Akagi, Kaga, Me, Takao onee-chan, Zuikaku, Shoukaku, and Zuikaku arrived at the back of the island. We jump off the water to the land while dismissing our rigging shoes. The island is very dark since it's almost midnight.

Kaga: So, where do we start searching?

Zuikaku: I don't know.

Me: We need to be careful I noticed some cameras and traps earlier.

Takao: Right, I realize that Lady Nagato forgot to divide us into teams.

Akagi: So, how about Kaga, Atago, and Me be in one team, while Takao, Zuikaku, and Shoukaku are in one team?

Me: Sounds good.

Shoukaku: My team will go for the black wisdom cube, while the other team go for the girl.

Takao: We should strike now we have 5 minutes left before the raid starts.

Zuikaku: I know where the entrance is, I saw it earlier.

Takao: Then we should waste no more time.

All of us then proceed to walk to the lab entrance while trying not to be noticed by the cameras or trigger a trap at all. I feel Akagi will not stop holding that girl when she gets her.

Zuikaku: Here we are.

Zuikaku moved aside to reveal a big bunker door that was pretty hidden. I look toward the siren and from a distance, I see three figures flying toward the island and the mass-produced siren ship is preparing to bombard the island.

Me: Uh, guys we need to act NOW.

Takao: Why is it onee-chan?

Me: The high-ranking sirens are coming, we have 3 minutes left before the raid starts.

Akagi: Right, I am on it.

Akagi then took out her "planes" before throwing them at the door exploding it open. When the smoke clears out, the alarm starts ringing, and the explosions might have alerted the sirens. I look toward the siren again and the three high-ranking sirens start going faster and the mass-produced siren ship starts firing.

Me: Time to go now, the explosion alerts them.

I start rushing inside followed by the others, soon after more explosions are heard from outside. I look at Takao who nods and my teams split up, the same thing with Takao and her team.

We split up at the intersection of one of the paths leading to the lab and one to the dorms and resting place. My team and I headed to the dorms and resting place since the girl might be there.

We have limited time, to get both of the objectives. I take out my katana and strike the guards down while rushing forward. We rush past many rooms that belong to the scientist and security and none of them belong to the girl. Soon enough my team and I found a room that was highly more secure and heavily locked.

???: Hey guys, sorry I am late. Some siren got in the way but I was in position. You know what to do when you are done.

Me: Understood Shimakaze.

Shimakaze: Alright over and out.

Akagi: Atago, this door looks more secure and reinforced.

Kaga: How are we going to open it?

Me: We have no time to stand back.

I aim my rigging turret before blasting the door open. When the smoke clears out there is a girl with light purple hair, red eyes, fox ears, and nine fox tails that have the same color as her hair.

Me: That's the girl?! I will need to ask for more information from her later.

Before she could do anything I grabbed her hand before pulling her to me and carrying her. My team and I then started rushing to the exfil.

???: HUH, WHO ARE YOU?!

Me: I will explain later, right now it's time to get you out of here first.

Meanwhile the other team

Takao Pov

My team and I currently rushing through to the exfil, managed to get the box containing the black wisdom cube and the lab reports about the girl. Those things are being carried by Zuikaku while Shoukaku and I defend her.

You might be wondering how we got into this situation. Zuikaku had a good idea to explode the door and the safe containing the items, which alerted the security. I rush forward even further while striking down as many guards as possible.

Zuikaku: The other team got the target and headed to the exfil.

Me: Then we should head to the exfil as well.

But suddenly one of the high-ranking sirens burst through the wall behind us. I look to the back and see the high-ranking siren is observer Alpha. She doesn't look pleased at all.

???: Give those lab reports and the cube. The sirens own those.

Me: We should start running.

We run toward the exfiltration point while dodging the high-ranking siren's attack.

Present

Akagi Pov

We keep running towards the exfiltration point, and soon enough we arrive. The other team also arrived, but I noticed they were being chased by something. Suddenly all of us are surrounded by the three high-rank sirens. I only recognize observer alpha while the other two don't know who they are.

???#1: Give us the girl and we will let you go.

Atago can be seen secretly contacting Shimakaze to blast open the back exit. Atago also holds the girl a bit harder not wanting to let go.

???#2: Do you want to die? Give the girl to us.

Atago: We will not give her to you.

Observer alpha: Then prepare to die.

But before she could do anything, the back exit suddenly blasted open, and the smoke covered all of us. Atago, Takao, Zuikaku, Shoukaku, Kaga and I take this opportunity to escape. All of us equip our rigging and go as fast as we can back to Sakura Empire.

Observer Alpha Pov

Damn it, the shipgirls manage to escape with the girl, the cube, and the lab reports. She won't be so happy hearing this, after all tracking down the girl takes a lot of time and resources. Knowing the mission failed I dread to see her wrath.

Compiler: So, how will we tell her that we failed?

Observer Zero: I don't think we need to tell her.

Me: Why?

???: Because I have watched everything from the beginning.

As soon as I heard the voice my body started to tremble in fear, Compiler also started shaking but Observer Zero didn't shake. She is right behind me, I can feel her cold gaze at my back.

???: *sigh* I will deal with you later.

??? Pov

I walk to the hole where the shipgirls escape through and look out to the sea from the distance watching the shipgirl with the girl sailing away. I was so close to getting her back again, back into my arms, and I am not going to let them go that easily not after all of my effort to get her back.

Me: Observer Alpha returns to base.

Me: Observer Alpha once you arrive back at the base, prepare the records from the black cube used to experiment on the girl.

Observer Alpha: Yes my lady.

Me: Compiler, Zero interrupt those ship girls and bring the girl to me.

Compiler and Zero: Yes ma'am.

Compiler and Zero then rush out of the hole chasing after the girl while I stand there and watch. I will make sure I get my hands on her and once I do I will not let her go.

Y/n Pov

The ship girl carried me bridal style while going as fast as she could while her other friends followed. I look toward her back and see two high-ranking sirens chasing us.

Me: Uhh, Miss?

???: Yes dear?

Me: I don't know your name yet miss.

Atago: It's Atago dear.

Me: Ms. Atago, are my tails disturbing you?

Atago: No dear, It feels so fluffy.

Me: Ms. Atago I suggest we go faster.

Atago: Why?

Me: Those sirens from the lab are following us... I don't want to go back to that place...

Everyone except me quickly turns around and sees the sirens from the lab following us. Their eyes widen after seeing the sirens from the lab following them. Ms. Atago held me more tight trying to protect me from the sirens. All of us start going faster trying to outrun the sirens and get out of their sight. The sirens seem to be closing in on us, It appears that they will stop at nothing to catch us.

???: Where do you think you are going? This is your last warning give us the girl, she belongs to the sirens.

But before the sirens can get closer to us, another shipgirl arrives and shoots at the sirens interrupting and distracting them. We then take this chance to escape and get out of her as fast as we can. I held on to Ms.Atago as much as I could trying not to fall into the depths of the sea. Soon enough we got out of there, and all of us slowed down a bit.

???#4: Phew that was a close one...

???#3: I couldn't agree more Kaga.

Kaga: Right, Shimakaze why were you late?

Shimakaze: Sorry for the delay, those sirens were getting in my way.

Kaga: I see, anyway what about the girl?

All of the ship girls including the one that I just know their name look at me. I got too embarrassed because I never got this much attention, so I tried to hide my embarrassed face by burying my face on Atago's chest.

Atago: Oh, someone is embarrassed~

Me: *embarrassed* I am just not used to getting this much attention.

The shipgirl named Kaga and the brown-haired shipgirl then get close to Atago to get a closer look at me. I look back at her while tilting one of my ears.

Kaga: Hey there can you tell us your name?

Me: It's Y/n, I don't remember my last name.

Kaga: I see, my name is Kaga and this who has brown hair and fox ears is my sister Akagi. The one carrying the lab reports and the box is Zuikaku next to her is Shoukaku. The one who is carrying you is Atago and next to her is Takao her sister.

Akagi: Hey there, do you mind telling us about what did they do to you in the lab?

Me: Uhm...

Akagi: It's okay to tell us, we won't tell anyone.

Me: Why do I need to tell all of you?

Atago: Dear, the sirens have an interest in you which means you have something that interests them.

Me: *stays quiet before pointing at the box containing the black wisdom cube*

Zuikaku: Hmm? What about the box?

Takao: Is it about the black wisdom cube that is inside the box?

Me: *nods* Since they got it, I was subjected to multiple experiments. They did the same thing to me using the cube every day.

Kaga: *narrows eye* What do they do exactly may we know?

Me: Should I tell them Aurora along with you?

Aurora: "It's up to you I am only here to support you and tell them about my existence as your siren personality just hold it for the time being."

Me: If you say so Aurora.

Atago: Are you okay dear? You seem spacing out for a bit.

Me: I am fine just thinking, I will tell you when you arrive at your destination, I don't feel safe in the middle of the sea with those sirens around. *Burry head on Atago's chest before closing my eyes.*

Atago: Aww, someone is tired~ Go ahead, you deserve a rest.

After hearing that comforting voice I can rest assured that I am in safe hands, not need to worry about anything. I start to get sleepy after not being able to sleep peacefully, and soon enough I close my eyes and fall asleep.

Atago Pov

After Y/n falls asleep I couldn't say aww because of how cute she looks when she is asleep. She deserves to rest after all she has been through.

Akagi: Oh, she has fallen asleep. Should I wake her up?

Me: No, just let her rest. We should question her further when we arrive back to base.

Kaga: Fine, but we WILL question her no matter what after she awakens.

Takao: Atago onee-chan, your arms look tired. Here, let me carry her for you.

Me: Alright here, my arms are getting tired like you say.

I hand over Y/n to my younger sister Takao. Y/n quickly gets comfortable in Takao's arms.

Takao: Aww, she is so cute asleep. I feel like I want to keep hugging her.

Shoukaku: Look at her tail moving side to side when she is asleep.

Akagi: I can't lie that is cute.

Kaga: Let's just get going.

Shimakaze: Are you just in denial?

Kaga: N-No, I just want to get back as fast as we can.

Akagi: Are you just trying to deny that you always move your tails side to side when asleep?

Kaga: N-no, we will talk about this later.

After Kaga said that we increased our speed to get back faster. Shimakaze then summoned her ship before all of us jumped up into the ship. She then started moving the ship in the direction of the Sakura empire.

Zuikaku: Ah, finally I can place all of this thing down. My hands hurt from all of this.

Shimakaze: Takao-san just put the girl in one of the bedrooms.

Takao: Alright Shimakze.

Me: I will accompany you.

Takao and I then started to walk to one of the bedrooms that was available. We enter the bedroom before placing Y/n on the bed. Her tail quickly covers her like a blanket, I notice she is also hugging one of her tails.

Takao: Aw, she is cute when sleeping. Let's just leave her for now.

Me: I can agree, I wonder what Amagi's reaction will be after seeing her because Akagi seems to be fond of her.

Takao and I leave the bedroom and head toward where the others are located. After walking around for some time both of us located Akagi and Kaga talking.

Akagi: Hmm? Oh, it's just you Takao, Atago.

Me: Yeah, what are you two talking about?

Akagi: Nothing, we were just talking about Y/n.

Kaga: Indeed, we trying to figure out why she is kept inside the lab.

Takao: Did you find something?

Akagi: Nothing so far, most of the data is erased.

Kaga: All that remains is her profile without background and the experiment logs. But I have a feeling there is more to her.

Me: I see, we will need to ask Shinano to try to look inside her memories.

Kaga: I can agree with that.

Takao: Anyways where are the others?

Kaga: Zuikaku and Shoukaku are resting, and Shimakaze is in the control room.

Akagi: I see, I am going to check on Y/n.

Me: I am going to talk to Shimakaze.

I then leave and head for the control room to talk to Shimakaze.

Y/n pov

Dream

I open my eyes to see that I am in some sort of space. I look around to see if I can find something. It seems in some sort of a throne room, there is a lot of high technology around here. In the middle of the room right on the back side, there is a throne.

???: Curious aren't you little one?

Me: Huh, who said that?

???: How pitiful, can't even recognize my voice?

I then get my guard up, this space may look empty without anyone here besides me. But this is not a dream but a mental space created by someone. How do I know? The first time I met Aurora or my siren personality she also created this "mental" space in my head.

Me: I am not alone in this space. Who are you?

???: My name doesn't matter now, I do have to apologize for interrupting your sleep.

I then feel someone hug me from the back. I tried to free myself but the one who was hugging me was much stronger. I look the my back and see no one.

???: Ah, you are so much fluffy than I remember.

Me: Why are you hugging me?

???: Why shouldn't I hug you, you just look so cute.

Me: ...

???: It took me a long time to recognize you after your appearance was changed by those humans.

Me: Why do you care?

???: Why shouldn't I care let alone my-

Before she could finish everything around me started to fade out. It seems I am waking up in the real world.

??? Pov

After seeing the girl I have been looking for all this time start to wake up from her dream disappearing, I turn off my invisibility cloak.

Me: So, they thought they turn you into a kitsune huh? It's funny that I had to hide my true form when you are still small.

It's been a long time since I saw her and I will not stop until she is in my arms again.

Me: You weren't even a human in the first place.

I look towards the corner where observer Alpha has been hiding recording everything from the beginning. She took a small peek and looked at me and I nodded at her. She understood what to do before leaving the room. I look up to the ceiling remembering my promise.

Me: Mama, I will fulfill my promise to you. I will make sure I bring her back just like I promise. Little sister, don't worry your onee-chans are coming to get you.

Back to reality

Y/n pov

I awake from my sleep and open my eyes to see Akagi looking at me. Her face is so close to my face. I then realized that she was on top of me and I started to blush very hard. I wanted to get her off me but my instinct told me not to do it.

Akagi: Oh my~ look who's awake, you look so cute when asleep~

Me: Uhh... Thanks?

Akagi then starts to slowly head pat me, I don't know what is this feeling but I like it. I lean into her hands more, it feels good. No one had heard me for a long time and I don't want it to end.

Me: This feels so good~ It's like how mother used to head pat me~ *slowly wags tails*

Akagi: So you have rested well, now can you tell me what they did to you in the lab?

Me: Well, before I had these fox ears and tails, I think I was human.

Akagi: What do you mean you think you were a human?

Me: During one of the experiments my ears and tails pop out. They didn't change me into a kitsune at all, the ears and tails just popped out from nowhere.

Akagi: I see, do remember anything about your parents?

Me: Well both of my mothers-

Akagi: Both of your mothers? I see, continue.

Me: One of my mothers is a kitsune, she told me that when I was 3 years old.

Akagi: And the other one?

Me: I don't know... I haven't seen her yet. I only know that I am the only child because she told me.

Akagi: I see, you may go back to rest my other friends will question you later.

Me: Okay.

Akagi then leaves the room, leaving me alone again with my thoughts. I am starting to wonder if I made the right choice to tell her about what happened to her. What will the others think about me after they know what happened to me in the lab? Aurora then manifests herself sitting next to me on the bed. Her figure is blue and transparent in the form of a woman, she has never shown me her real form but I know she is a siren because she told me.

Me: Aurora did I make a good decision?

Aurora: "It's your decision after all, whatever the outcome is I will still be with you."

Me: Aurora when are you going to show me your real form?

Aurora: "When the right time comes you will know the truth dear."

Me: I see... Can I lay on your lap?

Aurora: "Sure, get yourself comfortable."

I then lay my head down on Aurora's lap and she soon started to head pat me slowly. I enjoy being head pat, it makes me calm down from all of the things happening. I slowly get sleepy from all the head pat Aurora is giving me. My ears then suddenly perk up after hearing footsteps coming here.

Me: Aurora go hide, I can't let them see you.

Aurora: "Sure, sure, see you later."

Aurora quickly disappears before the footsteps can stop arriving in front of the door. I quickly get into laying position on the bed, while playing with my tails. My tails are just so fluffy and I can't stop touching them or hugging them. Soon enough Atago and Takao enter the room, and they see that I am playing with my tails while surrounding myself with it to keep myself warm.

Takao: Hey, there Akagi told us that you have already woken up from your sleep.

Me: Yeah, it's good to have a nice rest after a while.

Atago: We are here to ask some questions until we arrive at Sakura Empire.

Me: How much longer until we arrive?

Atago: Shimakaze told me around 30 minutes to 1 hour depending if the sirens get in the way or not.

Me: I see, go ahead and ask your question then.

Takao: Right, so Akagi told us that your fox ears and tail popped out during one of the experiments making the scientists who experiment with you that they turned you into a kitsune from a human.

Atago: And she also told us you have 2 mothers, one is a kitsune, and the other one you don't know.

Me: That's true.

Takao: The question is there anything else that you experience in the lab?

Me: I... They exposed me to the black cube thing every day for 3 hours.

Takao: I see, do you feel anything after it?

Atago: Can you specify what exactly happened during it?

Me: But can you tell no one about what I am going to say or you are going to see? I am not ready for it to get spread wide.

Aurora: "You sure you want to tell them about me?"

Me: Yes I am sure. Let's just start with Atago and Takao.

Aurora: "Alright, I will secretly lock the door and appear behind them. Just signaled me when. I'll just use the form earlier. "

Atago: Very well, we won't tell anyone until you are ready.

Me: I notice every time I enter the chamber where the cube exposure took place. The cube that they placed in the middle always glows every time I enter. It always glows even brighter the closer I get.

Takao: I see, that's indeed interesting.

Me: After, several minutes the cube emits its energy, and the energy always slowly heads for me no matter where I am in the room. I always tried to evade it but in the end, it always got me.

Atago: Did you feel anything after that cube exposure?

Me: I feel... I feel...

Takao: Are you okay Y/n?

Me: Okay...? No... The energy... I want more... I need more...

Atago: Takao something is wrong with Y/n.

Takao: I agree but what is wrong?

Aurora: "Y/n, control yourself."

Me: *eyes start to turn blue and glow a bit* More... I want more... MOR-

I suddenly got knocked out by someone from behind, my eyes slowly closed before I fell back to the bed.

Atago Pov

Takao onee-chan and I then watched Y/n get knocked out by some unknown force from her back. The thing that was happening to Y/n kinda scared Takao onee-chan and I because we had never seen this before.

Me: Takao onee-chan what was that?

Takao: I don't know, never seen that thing happen before.

Suddenly the room feels a bit colder and I feel someone is behind me.

???: "Boo"

Me: AHHH * jumps and quickly hides behind Takao*

Takao: HUH, WHO ARE YOU?!

Takao quickly gets on her guard while her right hand is on the hilt of her katana. I can see Takao onee-chan despite being on guard still shakes a bit.

???: *Laughing* "My, it's been a while since I did that to someone."

I peek a little from Takao's back and see a blue transparent figure the same figure as Y/n without her tails and ears.

Me: W-Who are you and what did you do to Y/n?

???: "Ah, sorry that I have to knock Y/n out."

Takao: Answer us, who are you?

???: I would love to reveal my true name to you, but unfortunately, I cannot do it just yet. But you may call me Aurora, the name that Y/n always calls me."

Me: So, Aurora what are you?

???: "Right, Y/n was gonna get to that part before she kinda lost it."

Me: So, Ms. Aurora can you explain what happen to Y/n just now?

Aurora: *sigh* "What just happened to Y/n is just one of many results of long-term exposure to the black cube. At first, she only feels pain when the energy enters her body, but slowly she starts to get used to it and enjoy it."

Takao: I see, what about yourself?

Aurora: "... I am her split personality, to be exact her siren personality. Born out of the energy from the black cube inside her body, I could be related to Y/n's origin but who knows."

Me: Siren personality of Y/n?! *goes beside Takao while on guard*

Aurora: "Calm down, I don't plan to take over her body. I am just concerned about her mental health after those experiments."

Takao: I see. *Lower guard down* Do you perhaps know anything about Y/n's past or origin?

Aurora: *shakes head * "I don't know anything about her so far. But as per her request don't tell anyone about this. Just say to them don't put the black wisdom cube anywhere near her because she reacts to the cube very hard."

Me: Understood.

Aurora: "It seems she is about to wake up again, don't talk anything about the black wisdom cube with her or that same thing can happen. Goodbye for now."

Aurora then disappears into thin air in front of our eyes. Soon enough Y/n wakes up again after being knocked out. She sits up while holding her head, her fox tails covers her body.

Y/n: Ugh, my head hurts. What happens?

Me: You lost it, your eyes suddenly turned blue and glowed, I was scared so I knocked you out.

Y/n: I see, so it happens again huh?

Takao: Y/n, are you okay now?

Me: Yeah, it's a bit concerning about your mental health after you get experimented.

Y/n: I don't know how I feel about myself anymore, my mind is feeling tortured. I want to forget everything that happens in the lab but I can't.

Me: I see, well I have a friend who might be able to help you with your mental.

Suddenly the speaker on the ship starts making a sound, it seems Shimakaze is about to tell us something.

Shimakaze: Uhh, is this thing on oh well. I just want to say we are almost at Sakura Empire around 5 more minutes right at 3 AM.

Me: Well, Y/n we will see you later. Someone will be here to get you.

Y/n: Yeah... see you later.

Time skip when arriving at Sakura Empire

Y/n Pov

I am still in the same bedroom waiting for the person who is going to get me. I look up at the ceiling thinking what is going to happen to me. I had already done most of the things I could do in this room. I don't feel tired at all so I don't want to sleep. Soon enough a door knock is heard the door opens revealing another shipgirl.

???: Ah, so you are the one that Nagato told me to get.

Me: *tilts head* Uhm, who are you?

???: Name's Amagi, older sister of Akagi and Kaga. Nagato told me to get you and bring you to her.

Me: Okay?

I jump off the bed and start following Amagi out of the ship onto the deck and I see the Sakura Empire place that the other was talking about.

Me: Woah, this place looks beautiful. *wags fox tails*

Amagi: *chuckles* Impressed?

Me: Yeah, I haven't seen a place like this beside the walls in the lab.

Amagi: You haven't seen anything yet, this is only the docks after all.

Me: There is more place that is more beautiful than this?

Amagi: Yes, now come Nagato is waiting for us.

Amagi takes my hand and starts leading us to where someone called Nagato is located.

Meanwhile at the lab

3rd person Pov

After the sirens left the lab getting nothing from the raid, among the ruins of the lab right next to Y/n's "room" another door is seen. Suddenly the door opens up revealing another girl with red eyes and hair peeks out. Once she notices that there is no more scientist or guard she comes out of the room and starts looking away. While she walks down the hall and tries to look for a way out, the camera moves towards the door of the room that the girl just came out from.

A name is embedded in a name tag on the wall next to the door.

"Subject 002: Olivia"

-----------------------------------------------------------

That's all for this chapter, it was supposed to be finished 3 days ago but my wifi-committed Thanos snapped for 2 days. Also, Olivia is an oc member of my discord server so join my discord server if you want your oc have a chance to be in my story.

https://discord.gg/8cUjumKSDs

Words: 4982

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.8K 89 16
Amano Hikari, a musician who hides within the shadow as she was rejected whenever someone heard her name. Nakamura Yukiko, a person who has been a pu...
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
44.7K 717 14
Ghostfaceร—fem!reader "Tell me your name dollface." "Why should i tell you?" "Because i wanna know who im looking at." โ–ช๏ธŽWARNINGโ–ช๏ธŽ This story contains...