Chris Sturniolo Imagines

By sophiexr88

Christopher Sturniolo Imagines NO SMUT More

Intruder
Puzzle Pieces
Burgers
Gone Wrong
Ice Skating
Too Much Love
Apple Picking
The Party
Conversations in the Dark
Moments
Shaving
Trim
Baby Fever
Insecure
Orange Peel

Princesses

3.6K 53 13
By sophiexr88

Bed was your meeting place. No matter what kind of light was shining through when you woke up, there was no doubt you'd wake up with him next to you. When the day pulled you in different directions, leaving you with only time for a quick kiss, while he looked for his car keys. "Are you sure you haven't seen them anywhere? I had them a minute ago" and you mopped up spilled milk and tried to keep Trevor, from taking your daughter's dinner off her plate. But at the end of the day, bed was where you found each other again.

Chris could hear feet in the hallway when he rolled over in bed. You didn't have say anything, you both knew what was coming.

"Here she comes" Chris grumbled with sleep in his voice.

"Morning"

"Good morning"

You smiled, reaching out to mess his bed head. "Just think, we're going to have three little sets of feet running around"

Chris hummed and moved his body closer. "I like the sound of that" he tucked his face into your neck.

"There little monsters, all climbing into bed with us"

"Three laughs"

"I can't wait" Chris closed his eyes again against your neck, sighing.

This was the only alone time you were going to have today and you wanted to soak it all in. Even if it meant a quick morning cuddle. You didn't mind that it was a few minutes together.

"How are my boys?" You felt Chris' hand on your stomach, that was already starting to swell.

"You mean your girls, don't you?"

Chris frowned, lifting up his head a little. "No" he drawled. "I mean, my boys"

"You could be talking to your daughters" you said, laughing quietly at how annoyed he was getting.

"I'm sure we're not having boys this time around"

"Are you?"

"Yes"

"Did you hear that girls?" You looked down at your stomach, rubbing your hand over it. You paused and smiled at him. "I know, I can't believe him either"

Chris groaned and kissed your neck, making you laugh. "That's it"

"Stop" you laughed, cupping his cheek in your hand to try pull his face away. "I haven't gotten up to pee yet!" You could feel your bladder throbbing from the weight against it. "If I pee the bed, that's your fault"

You felt Chris laugh. "I love you"

You looked at him and kissed his head. "I love you too"

Chris hummed. "Till the day I die" there was your sleepy moment of silence. "What time are the girls coming to get you?"

"Nine" you whispered, running your fingers through his hair. "You get to spend the day with your favourite little girl"

"My favourite days" he said, kissing your shoulder and rolling on to his back. "Should we get a house in L.A?"

You sat up and looked at him. "Do you want a house in L.A?"

Chris shrugged. "We like going, and we said we'd always get one there someday. I miss going like I used to"

"I know you do. I miss our trips too"

"I wish I didn't sell my old place over there" he whispered, sounding regretful. He beat himself up over the decision to give up his old house in L.A, that he gave up before your daughter was born. You loved that place. It was beautiful and out of the city, but close enough for trips to the beach. But when your daughter came along, you didn't have the time to get out to it. You had nursery and deadlines and Chris, Nick and Matt were working more, which meant more time apart.

"That bridge was beautiful"

"It was, wasn't it?"

You looked down at your wedding ring. After years of wear, it fell perfectly in the fault of your ring finger.

"You gave me something special on that bridge"

Chris looked over into your eyes as you looked at the ring. "Best question I ever asked"

"You're very lovey this morning"

"Can't help that I love you" he took your hand and laced it with his.

"We could call your agent over there. Take a weekend away and look around. It would be nice to have a summerhouse"

Chris smiled widely.

"We'll pick something together. With lots of bedrooms and a big yard. And if it doesn't have a bridge, I'll build you one"

You traced your finger along his jaw. "That's the most romantic gesture I've ever gotten. A girls dream to have a bridge built for her" you smirked and kissed his chin.

"I'm romantic, huh?"

You hummed and nodded. "I have to get up, but the bed is warm, you smell great and I don't want to"

"Don't go" Chris tried. "We could stay in bed all day and watch movies, like we used to. Madison can snuggle in between us"

"Tempting, I really want to, but I have to get up, right? It's our girls day"

The bedroom door creaked open and you heard the sound of little feet shuffling, before two blue eyes peeked over the edge of the bed.

"Hello, there"

"Hi" she laughed, rubbing her eyes.

"What are you doing down there? Come up and give me a cuddle"

Madison smiled and climbed up, pulling on Chris' leg to pull herself up on the bed, landing against his stomach.

"Good morning" he kissed her nose, brushing her hair from her eyes.

"Morning, daddy" she lisped, leaning down to kiss him

"Does Mommy get a kiss too?" You asked, sticking out your lips.

"Yes" she laughed, crawling over Chris to reach you, and kiss you, before she found a small space between you to squeeze herself down.

"Should we be lazy today? What do you think? While Mommy's gone?"

"Okay" she squeaked, wiggling closer to him as Chris pulled the blanket up over her and closing his eyes. He was rubbing up and down her back, as they fell into a half sleeping state.

You smiled at your little family, happy to stay in your blanket for the rest of the day, but you had things to do. You kicked back your side of the blankets and sat up carefully.

"Okay, lazy butts, I have to go. I love you both"

"We're not lazy butts" Chris slurred as he was falling back to sleep. "I love you too. Be safe"

"Lazy butts" Madison repeated, her voice soft and far away too.

~

"Brought you this" Nick held up the coffee and put it down on the kitchen island.

"You have no idea how much I love you" Chris said, clearing away Madison's lunch as he spoke and checking on the dinner on the stove.

The other three guys were in the living room, messing with the TV, trying to find a basketball game.

"Chris, how do you work this thing?" He heard Baylen call from the living room

"You have to jiggle the buttons on the controller a certain way"

"Chris, you have cheese in your hair" Nick noted, looking at the food in Chris' hair.

Chris rolled his eyes up to his hairline. "Maybe. We had cheese sandwiches for lunch. It's part of the Dad uniform"

Chris could hear a lot of sound, shoes on the floor before the three guys who were trying to work the TV, were being dragged into the kitchen by their fingers and towards the foyer.

"Where are you guys going?" He asked out loud, tilting his head as he watched his daughter with her finger wrapped around the hands of the guys.

"She's got something to show us" Nate told him, laughing.

Pulling on Nick's hand as she passed, he didn't protest. He put down his coffee and walked beside them. Chris turned off the oven and followed them up the stairs.

"Okay, okay" he laughed. "I'm coming"

"Come on" Madison called, leading them to her bedroom where she went into her closet and pulled out her boxes of dress up clothes.

Chris froze, his mouth opened to speak, but he couldn't get the words out. He didn't want to upset her, but he didn't know how his brothers and friend would feel being subjected to her princess dresses.

"Can we play?" She asked, turning to face them. "Please?" She pouted at her four uncles, who melted at her pleas. "Can we please play?"

"Madison..."Chris started, but Matt jumped in before he could continue.

"Of course we can. What have you got?" Matt kneeled down in front of one of the boxes, taking off the lid and digging through it.

~

"How do I look?" Nick asked , pouting out his lips as Madison swiped some of her play lipstick over his lips and fixed the crown on his head.

"Pretty"

All five of them were sat on the floor, letting the four year old turn them into princesses.

Chris smiled over at Matt, who had someone managed to fit Madison's tutu over his hips.

Chris' hair had floral clips that were different shades of pink, and he had a tutu on as well. Madison found a small palette of gold blush and rubbed it in his cheeks. He was starting to wonder where it all came from, when he remembered Laura spoiling her for Christmas.

Nate and Baylen had bright colours splashed on their faces, and they were wearing purple shawls and play skirts.

"You have pretty eyelashes, uncle Nate" Madison said, putting a necklace over his head.

"Thank you"

"Look at that pretty colour" Baylen praised as she put an orange hat on his head. "You're a fashionista, huh?"

It was quite the sight, as Chris looked around at the guys.

"You make a pretty princess, Matthew" Nate noted

Matt looked in his direction, "well, what can I say?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1K 19
- imagines of the sturniolo triplets ! AKA , my oneshot book that began as a social experiment and grew into something a bit bigger . . . 💭 ( NO SM...
72K 391 26
Soon to be edited I hope y'all know I wrote this a while ago and I didn't know how to write for the life of me😭 Welcome! As you read the title this...
1.1K 66 15
In which a guy falls in love with a girl that's no good for him
19.3K 238 16
one shots for all you matt girls matt sturniolo x reader