Mine, Always • Ari Levinson

By chrissybaeevans

He's King of New York, but you know him as just Ari. The man who makes your palms sweat and your heart race... More

MA - Aesthetics
Mine Always ♥️
Girls Day! 🛍️
One Rainy Day in New York 🌧️
Mine Always Timeline
Crazy In Love ❤️‍🔥
Sparks Fly 🌟
Oh Baby! 🍼
Sincerely Yours 🥂

Cravings & Christmas 🎄

1.5K 69 16
By chrissybaeevans

Cravings & Christmas

Summary: You have an outing in your mind that certainly Ari will argue against, and your pregnancy cravings are in full effect.

Warnings: protective Mafia Ari, brief mafia talk, New York City crowds, mentions of pregnancy and baby kicking, heavy kissing.

* NEVER SEEN BEFORE MAFIA ARIA *
~ new additional parts to the OG Cravings part ~

~ Ari ~

My girl hums as I drag the sponge over her body, I may have fallen even more in love seeing her grow our child.

A child I will most definitely be spoiling.

I want a boy, teach him valuable things, and that way I can retire and hand everything I've ever made and worked for down to him. Have him be the new King of New York one day.

But Y/n says that would happen over her dead body, she doesn't want our potential son to be anywhere near violence, and when I tell her that's reality she simply smiles at me and says;

"That's your reality, Ari. Not our son's. I want my son to be whatever he wants to be and you, Ari Levinson, are going to let him."

If our baby is a girl, well, then I'm screwed because then I will have two girls to spoil and bite my tongue when the occasion presents itself where I must say no to them.

Y/n is the one and only person to walk this earth that can tell me what to do. Anyone else I would've put in a casket.

I was over the moon when she told me she hadn't gotten her period.

I knew I got her pregnant, which was all I wanted since I had met her.

When she left me the first - and only time - to go live her life in the city, I prayed and prayed I had gotten her pregnant so she'd come back to me. But that wasn't the case, despite me moving a few things around in order to get her to come back to me, she was home with me.

Which was all mattered to me.

"Ari?" Y/n lets the water hit her, rinsing her body off from the soap I lathered on her. Her body wash smells exquisite, it never comes off her skin no matter how much she sweats or scrubs it off of her.

Late at night when I roam into our room after a long day of work, and I cuddle her close to me burying my nose into her neck, she smells exactly like the sponge I'm holding right now - delicious.

I honestly don't know how she hadn't gotten pregnant before. I am a feral and horny mafia boss, my work isn't exactly the easiest so I must seek that relief to avoid myself from going crazy.

"Yes baby?" I whisper in her ear and she giggles. Those same sweet giggles bounce off the shower walls. Our naked and clean bodies rubbing up against each other while my tattooed arms wrap around her waist. My hand reaching up to smooth over her beautiful bump.

"I want to go into the city," She begins to order me, this girl has me wrapped around those perfectly manicured fingers since I first saw her, "I hear they're lighting up the Rockefeller tree and I want to see it."

She knows how I feel about her going out into the city, especially when she's carrying my baby.

"I can't today, pretty girl," I use my hands to touch every inch of her skin, it's so soft and smooth and don't get me started on her hips and her ass. I'm a happy man.

"Maybe later this week," I know how to use my delicate voice to stop Y/n from arguing with me, like right now for instance she wants to fight the fact that I'm not taking her to see the tree but my hands are serving as a distraction.

"How about you turn the TV on and watch your favorite movie? Maybe even take a nap?" I feel my baby kick my hand, which makes me smile, it seems they're having a blast in there, "as soon as I'm done with my meeting I'll come back and hold you."

Kissing her temple, the glow from the city lights enters our bathroom, causing this gorgeous filter to radiate onto my girl, "and let Merla know about anything you need."

~ Y/n ~

I tried my best to take a nap like my husband told me to do. It was a rainy day in the city, I hope they can still light the tree, since I will still have to watch it on the TV as I always do now after marrying a mafia boss.

I just couldn't sleep with the little feet in my stomach kicking me in the ribs.

"Shhh, sweetie, just sleep," I rub my bump, hoping my voice would soothe her.

Instead, she kicks my hand. I say she because as a mother, I can just feel her, and I know she's a girl.

I sigh, and decide she's not gonna sleep, so after doing my best to sit up on my own, I rest against the headboard taking deep breaths because after any movement I'm exhausted.

Powering the TV on, I scroll through my "Watch Later" list, I find something to watch but now baby girl and I want a snack.

Ari is in a meeting so no luck calling him.

I swing my legs around the bed, and scoot until I'm at the edge. And I'm already exhausted - again.

I waddle my way to the kitchen, tip toeing past the office of my husband where very serious talk and negotiation was occurring.

Entering the kitchen, I mentally thank our cleaning lady for always leaving the kitchen smelling like fresh lemon.

I head to the pantry, turning the light on, and then looking around to see if there were any Biscoff Cookies. My absolute favorite.

My heart sinks when I don't find any packages. My next thought is that I can settle for Oreos, but there's none of that goodness either!

My face is wet and I realize that I'm crying. And fuck I'm so mad, I'm pregnant and hormonal and I just wanted some damn cookies!

~ Ari ~

"You need to find him, Curtis," I slouch back in my seat, hands crossed above my torso.

"We lost him once, and I'm not fucking losing him again, he knows he owes me money, son of a bitch is hiding," my hand scratches up to my eyebrow.

"Will do, boss." Curtis responds.

The door opens to my office and there stood a very angry, but cute little person, my wife.

"Ari Levinson!" She yells at me, her eyes red and puffy, and if I had to guess I'd say she'd been crying.

"There's no more cookies or oreos!" She wipes her tears away with the back of her hand, standing there like a toddler.

Not looking at the men who eyed her, sitting around my conference table.

"You boys are dismissed," I send my men away, and they all leave the room, mostly because I didn't want them to see my softer side that was about to come out.

"C'mere, baby," I gather her in my lap, and she wraps her arms around me.

Sobbing quietly into my chest, I kiss the top of her head, "what seems to be the problem?"

"There's no cookies, or Oreos, I just wanted a snack to eat while I watched my movie." She cries, "and I-I wanted to go see the tree and you used that deep voice on me, making me forget!"

"Sweetheart, you told me to tell our grocer to not get anymore cookies because you said you looked and felt like a bowling ball." I rub her bump gently, my daughter is so active I could feel her little feet hitting against my palm.

"That was stupid me!" She tells me, "this is logical me." Sitting back in my lap, she takes my hands into hers.

"What is it gonna take for you to get some damn cookies?" She's stressed, obviously, her chest heaving as she calmed down from crying.

Despite it all, I love this woman. And I could never physically raise my voice at her. She's just too cute.

"Well, I don't know baby, first you come in here where you aren't allowed, where I forbade from coming in—"

"—but," she whines, but I shush her.

"—next you left your room, when I gave you strict orders to let Merla know what you wanted or needed."

~ Y/n ~

" 'm sorry," I frown, "just want cookies, please."

I don't like him ever being mad at me, or lecturing me. I am very soft spoken, and unproblematic and he's this big, scary, mafia boss.

His hands let go of mine and he rests them on my ass, pulling me closer, as close as my growing bump would let us.

"Maybe if you give me a kiss, I'll think of having one of the boys run to the store." He whispers, looking at me with those dark blue eyes.

I smile a little, leaning in to kiss my husband, my hands cradling his gorgeous face as I place my lips against his soft ones.

I only pulled away about half an inch away when he was grabbing the back of my head and crashing his lips back into mine.

Kissing me breathless, he squeezes my hips, and I throw my arms around his neck.

He pulls away, "let's you back to bed, sweetheart."

I take deep breaths, still feeling the tingly-ness on my lips, and the mild burning on my face from Ari's beard rubbing on me.

I tuck his suit together, fixing his dress shirt gently, "will you tell Curtis to get my Biscoff cookies? The new recruit got me the knock off brand last time."

He picked me up, bridal style and walked us to our room.

"Curtis is busy, honey—" he tells me before I start squirming in his hold.

He puts me down on my own two feet as I stomp like a toddler to my side of the bed.

My eyes are watering, and he sighs looking at me and then pinching the bridge of his nose, "Baby please don't cry," he tells me.

"I just...just want cookies!" I say quietly, but firmly, "I'm 7 months pregnant and I just want cookies, is that so much to ask for?"

"Sweetheart—" he tries to make an excuse but I quickly shut him down again.

"—If it's not Curtis, don't send anyone then!" I snap at him, "don't you love me, Ari? I am carrying your baby," I point to my bump, "a baby you put inside me, if you love me you'll get me some damn cookies!"

I shut the door to the bathroom, and proceed with my bedtime routine.

~ Ari ~

I'm pacing back and forth in my living room, trying to get a hold of Curtis on his phone, but no luck.

"Christ," I say as I listen to his automated voice mail.

Walking into my office, I unlock the drawer with all the walkie talkies and weapons.

Picking one up, I turn it on and tune it to listen into the guys' mission.

Some static resides over when I finally find their station, "Curtis, I need a favor, bud."

I release the button, and wait his response, a few seconds later there was more static then Curtis's voice in the clear up.

"Boss, that you?" He says in a questioning voice, a quiet one at that.

My guess is they're already hiding out in front of our missing friend's place, ready to enter.

"I need you to make a quick stop at the store for three boxes of Oreos the double stuffed, and three boxes of Biscoff cookies, and if you bring the knock off brand, I'll kill you."

I release the button again.

He answers quickly, "got it, boss, we're on it."

A few hours later, Curtis sends the cookies he got with two of the new recruits while he still waited out some things in the mission.

I place some cookies on a plate, and pour a glass of milk.

Walking up the stairs, I pass the nursery I'm setting up for my baby girl, the crib still needs to be put together, but I've managed to get it painted, and all kinds of clouds and rainbows —that is the theme Y/n picked out and I honestly didn't care what the theme was I just wanted to make her vision come true.

Gently opening the door to our bedroom, I find my wife snoozing on my side of the bed, snuggling her pregnancy pillow.

She probably worked her self out after that explosion I was face with, plus the baby tires her out too.

"Baby," I whisper, and look at the clock, it's only 7:30pm, taking a seat at the edge of the bed, brushing a few strands of her hair away from the frame of her face.

~ Y/n ~

"Mm?" I groan, slowly pushing my sleep mask up from my eyes so I could see.

"I got you somethin'," my husband whispers and I look to see what he was holding.

My mouth waters, and my stomach rumbles, my daughter having a party in my uterus as we take in the smell of Oreos and Biscoff cookies.

I take one off the plate he's holding and stuff it into my mouth.

"I love you," I tell him, taking my free hand and squeezing his face, "I love you, handsome. Have I told you how much I love you?"

He stops my pointless rambling, and leans into to kiss me quickly, despite having milk and Oreo crumbs at the edges of my mouth.

"Anything for my girls," he kisses my cheek, then my neck and puts his hand on my thigh as I sit up with my legs criss crossed.

"I'll give you guys anything," he whispers, and that's when I knew my daughter is going to feel so protected, so loved by Ari, because I certainly already do.

I'm awoken again by Ari in the middle of the night, he's still in his work clothes which I find weird because he hasn't worked an all nighter in a while.

"Bundle up, pretty girl."

Ari's penthouse is only on the outskirts of the city, which meant driving into midtown was only about a 15 minute drive, that's if there wasn't any kind of traffic.

And who am I kidding, in New York there's always traffic.

Ari has surprised me with gifts and trips non stop since we started going out, so an impromptu trip like this one in the middle of the night does not worry me, it excites me.

He helps me put my coat and my winter hat on as I happily sequel and jump lightly on my toes, I know what he's doing and where he's taking me.

~ Ari ~

The problem with the city is not only does it not sleep, but there is constantly people lingering on the streets and around the city's sighting staples like the Rockefeller tree and Times Square.

But, I do anything to see that smile on my girl's face.

My men create a border around the area, so that Y/n and I could enjoy the tree in the privacy of the moment and not other thousands of strangers around us.

Not to mention people who want to see me losing.

I even paid the mayor to let me turn the tree off just so I could turn it back on for Y/n to see, I will do anything to make her dreams come true. Because I love her.

"Okay, Curtis," I speak into the walkie talkie in my hand, Y/n cheers beside me, clapping her hands and clasping them together, her eyes shining as she stared at the tree.

"Come here!" Y/n grabs me, and makes me stand in front of the tree, I'm confused but I do what she says.

A group of my men, including Curtis, turn the tree back on. And Y/n's eyes dilate in pure adoration.

~ Y/n ~

There he was.

The man of my dreams.

Standing in front of the biggest tree in the world, and the king of the biggest city in the world.

My man.

I throw myself onto him, he always goes out of his way to content my cravings and anything I want.

He never complains, or yells at me.

Ari just simply does it for me.

Because he loves me, and I love him. Ari grabs me and pulls me closer to his frame, holding the back of my head as he kissed me. I encase my arms around his neck, hoping he'll never let go of me.

"I love you," I whisper to him.

"No, I love you," he smirks, he may be a little unhinged but he's still mine.

A/N🌇:

Loved adding just that extra touch to this fav part 😍🎄 I can't wait for you guys to continue reading this book, it has so much to tell and Ari & Y/n's journey doesn't stop here.

If anyone is confused, this is the original one shot part from my one shot book, but I just added some new parts and stuff to it 🥰

As always, if you enjoyed this part, enjoy a very special mini additional part below!

The four armed and masked men enter the almost empty grocery store, getting looks from older women, and the workers.

Curtis leads his group of three, to the snack section, "grab three boxes," he orders them.

"Each," he adds.

The three recruits grab three packages of Oreos. He knows Ari said only three, but Curtis knows your cravings will only strike again..and soon....so it's better to be prepared and stocked up.

The men also grab some Biscoff cookies and head to the checkout.

They watch as the few in the store can't seem to take their eyes off of them.

The men approach a young teenage boy with a beanie on, scrolling through his phone, unaware that the men even walked in.

Curtis waits for a few seconds, watching the boy bury his face into the small electronic device, before clearing his throat.

The boy picks his head up, eyes widening, "oh shit," he huffs.

"Listen, I just work here," he puts his hands up, "take anything from the register."

"Relax kid," Curtis shuts his scandal down, pulling out a $20 and placing it in front of the kid, "just ring us up so we can go."

The boy starts scanning the cookies, gulping nervously as he looked briefly to the scary looking men every once in a while, "you guys aren't robbers?"

Technically no, Curtis thought.

But instead he took his mask off, as the recruits grabbed the purchased cookies.

"We were never here kid, got it?"

"Yes, sir." The boy immediately responds, and he blinks as the scary men all hop into a van and drive away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 447 22
Johnny Orlando is known as the most dangerous Mafia leader until one day he has a one night stand and ends up getting a girl pregnant. Things start t...
9.3K 171 18
I always wanted a mafia husband But all of a sudden I got him He's cold towards me, but I love him Our wedding was magnificent and we loved it We lov...
581K 10.6K 39
Valarie never thought she'd get involved with the mafia, but after a one night stand with Giovanni, the leader of a powerful mafia family, she finds...
36.3K 1.2K 33
𝘈𝘳𝘪 𝘓𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯, The man who could not be caught. A man who knew the underbelly of the city like the back of his hand, slinking into the sha...