Love again- gojo x reader

By xxluvstarxx

"Love is the most twisted curse of them all..." I'm which- the strongest sorcerer alive falls for a normal gi... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
GOJO WILL LIVE
28.
29.
Please read
30
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.

19.

9.1K 307 150
By xxluvstarxx

✧༺♥༻∞

[6:34PM]>>>You: IM

[6:34PM]>>>You: SORRU

[6:34PM]>>>You: SOORI

[6:34PM]>>>You: SORRY

[6:34PM]>>>blue eyed bastard: LOLOLOL

[6:35PM]>>> You: ???????

[6:35PM]>>>blue eyed bastard: dw im not even there yet either

[6:35PM]>>>You: .......oh

[6:35PM]>>>You: and here i was worried about being late

[6:35PM]>>>blue eyed bastard: wdym
( ̄∀ ̄)

[6:35PM]>>>blue eyed bastard: im always on time

[6:36PM]>>>blue eyed bastard: not going on the rush hour train = saving a/c usage = solving global warming

[6:36PM]>>>You: (¬ ¬)

[6:36PM]>>>You: ok greta thunberg

[6:356PM]>>>You: but seriously ill be there by 7 if i can

[6:36PM]>>>blue eyed bastard: im taking that as a compliment

[6:36PM]>>>blue eyed bastard: kk, see ya~ (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

A grin finds its way onto your face. God, it's like you can feel the sparkles coming through your phone.

You rush to get your stuff packed and ready, logging off and shutting down the computer before racing to try and get the next train. "Have a good weekend, Maeda-san!"

She gives you a half-hearted wave, taking her time as she makes her way through the doors.

Contrary to Gojo's methods of battling climate change, the trains are still packed by the time you jump onto the line to Shibuya. But despite all the cramming and squeezing, you somehow make your way successfully unscathed to the bar, sliding into a seat next to a familiar poof of white hair as you make yourself comfortable.

"Aw, did you run all the way over here? I could have waited a couple more minutes, you know." Gojo nudges your elbow as he grins, sliding his sunglasses off as you let out a sigh.

"I was running away from the stinky people on the train, not towards you, thank you very much." You nudge him back, and he lets out a snort as he lets you push him ever so slightly.

You roll your eyes, raising your hand to try and get a staff member's attention. "Excuse me! Two beers, please!"

"Coming right up!"

Gojo raises an eyebrow as he looks over at you, eyes widening. "I thought you couldn't drink?"

You grin, shooting him an OK-symbol with your hands. "I've completely stopped taking some of my medicines, so now I'm A-Okay with alcohol!"

"Okay, 2 draft beers!"

A server places two pints of beer between the two of you, and a grin curls on your lips as you grab one of them for yourself. Gojo is still looking at you with a quizzical look on his face, mouth slanted as he watches you take a large swig from the glass. "Isn't this--"

You almost choke as you swallow the bitter liquid, sticking out your tongue as you glare at the glass. "Ugh."

"--your first time drinking?" Gojo bursts into laughter as you recoil from the taste, placing a hand over yours to put the pint back on the counter.

He lets out a dramatic wheeze as he pulls his hand back, and you take the chance to pick up the glass again and take another drink. Blegh. Ok, the taste didn't change. You don't know why you thought it would.

"Okay babe, let's slow down." Gojo snorts as he moves the glass out of your reach, half of its contents already gone.

You shoot him a glare as he slides it to his side. "Come on, give it back."

"Are you kidding? I'm not carrying your comatose body back home when you blackout."

You huff, a frown tugging on your lips as you reach over and grab it back from him. "I'm not going to blackout. Just let me celebrate for once, okay?"

"Oh?" His voice lilts up as he looks at you, palm against the side of his face as he smiles. "What are we celebrating?"

"Hm... first," you stick up a pointer finger, "my ability to drink alcohol now that I'm not taking half of my medications anymore."

"Alright, sounds good."

"But wait, there's more." You put up a second finger. "Second, a department change at work. I'm getting a shift to work as a midlevel in the Emergency Department! It's getting swapped out with my nursing home shift."

"Hey, congrats!" He puts up a hand, and you give him a high five as the two of you share a dumb smile. "Is there anything else?"

"Nah, that's it." You raise your glass, getting ready to clink it against his.

He moves his glass away just as yours reaches his, and you falter it a bit as you give him a confused look. "Aren't you missing another one, though?"

"What am I missing?"

"No more old people!" He clinks his glass at yours, just as your jaw drops.

"Gojo, that is not--"

He laughs as he gives you another wink. "To your good health and workaholism. Cheers!"

"...Cheers."

You slam the finished glass onto the counter, staring at the leftover bubbles at the bottom. "Okay, that wasn't so bad."

"Wait, you finished it?" Gojo snickers as his head bows down, shoulders shaking as he rests his arms on the countertop. "You didn't have to finish it if you didn't like it, you know."

Your face flushes red, though you're not quite sure if it's from embarrassment or the alcohol. "Why do people even drink beer, anyways? It tastes like shit."

Gojo shrugs, holding out a glass of ice water, which you gratefully chug down. "You just have to find your drink, you know. Something sweet." He raises his glass again. "Asahi..."

"Suuuuuper dryyyyy. Anyways, enough about me. How were classes? Anything new going on?" You grab a chicken skewer, gnawing on it as you look up at him.

"Eh, same old same old. Higher-ups still annoying as shit, though." He sticks out his tongue before shoveling tofu into his mouth. "Do you remember Yuuta?"

The name rings a bell, but you can't quite put a face to it. "...Spiky hair?"

"The nervous one."

"Ah," You remember the lanky teenager who liked to fiddle with his hands. "Black spiky hair and big eyes...?"

He snaps his fingers. "Bingo. Anyways, the higher-ups at school have some reasons why they think he shouldn't be enrolled which, personally, I think is a pile of bullshit."

"Why?" You frown, remembering how kind and worried Yuuta-kun seemed to be. "He seemed like a nice kid to me."

Gojo groans, rubbing a hand on the back of his neck as he nods in agreement. "Right? He had some... let's say... behavioral issues at his old school, so I guess they're scared it'll come up again. But it won't. He's my student now, after all." There's that sparkle in his eyes as he smirks at you, the look that shows how confident he is without even batting an eyelash. It's admirable, honestly -- the confident assurance he has in himself and the abilities of his students.

You let out a sigh as you rest your head against the table. "Man, I'm kinda jealous."

"Pfft, what? Jealous? Why?" He pushes the glass of ice water against your cheek, and you yelp at the freezing sensation before jumping back upright.

"Mmm, I dunno." The reasoning is jumbled around in your brain, and you struggle to formulate the right words that can explain whatever sentence you blurted out. Are you jealous? Is jealous even the right word?

You hum, rubbing your finger around the rim of your ice water as you listen to the light ringing that comes out. "I guess I just always feel like the 'other person', and at some point... I got tired of it. Whether it was between my friends, a best friend and their significant other, or even being a mediator between my parents when they're arguing." You let out a lazy smile, closing your eyes as you lean a cheek against your palm. "I guess that's why I like being with you so much -- I feel like I get to keep you all to myself."

"...You're drunk."

Your eyes snap open, and you turn to look at Gojo in confusion. "What? No."

"What's this, then?" He pinches your cheek, and you squeak as he pulls it a little farther than normal. "You're redder than the sashimi."

You scoff, pushing away his hand before he permanently deforms your face. "I know this is my first time drinking, but I'm not that much of a lightweight--" You must have put a little too much strength into pushing his hand away, because the force of your arm throws you off balance and the chair you're sitting on starts tilting backwards. "Oop--"

Luckily, Gojo (always the savior) sweeps an arm right behind your back, catching you before you tumble ungracefully to the ground and sits you back upright. A grin is tugging at the corner of his lips as he looks at you, clearly holding himself back from breaking into laughter. "What was that about not being a lightweight again?"

You stare at him, eyes wide as you consider your stumble from just a few seconds ago.

"Uh... fuck."

✧༺♥༻∞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 1.6K 82
"๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ง...
275K 11.1K 78
You may think that the life of sorcerers is a life everyone wants. But, the more closer you look, the deeper you dive into this world, the more you r...
117K 2.3K 14
Everyone considers you as one of the two strongest sorcerers equivalent to Gojo Satoru, your partner, colleague, and best friend. You take charge of...
41.9K 3.3K 55
โ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’… ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’˜๐’‚๐’š?โž Contrary to popular belief, forgive...