Puppy Love

By autumnshalyn05

I was running through the crowded church hallway, running while people gave me crazy looks. I heard his foot... More

Chapter 1: Church's and Cars
Chapter 2: No
Chapter 3: Wreck
Chapter 4: Fast AND Furious
Chapter 5: You're A What?
Chapter 6: Scary Movies
Chapter 7: Willow
Chapter 8: Adventures
Chapter 10: Heat
Chapter 11: Kittens & Puppy Love
Chapter 12: Moving
Chapter 13: Trent
Chapter 14: Early Mornings
Chapter 15: Mating
Chapter 16: Teasing
Chapter 17: Party Disaster
Chapter 18: Teenage Drinking Is Very Bad
Chapter 19: Hangover
Chapter 20: Onesies?
Chapter 21: The Unexpected
Chapter 22: Cleanup
Chapter 23: Another Day in Paradise
Chapter 24: Big Plans
Chapter 25: Darling
Chapter 26: Dawn
Chapter 27: Surprise Motherfucker
Chapter 28: Revenge is Evil
Chapter 29: Death
Chapter 30: Better
Chapter 31: Warehouse
Chapter 32: Relief
Chapter 33
Chapter 34: Oh Baby!

Chapter 9: My Monster

3.9K 143 9
By autumnshalyn05

My eyes widen and my mouth falls open.

Maybe I heard him wrong, right?

"W-What?" I whisper back.

"I've killed whole packs, Ollie. Not just someone." He whispers back.

My mate is a monster.

"But why?" I ask timidly.

I'm sure he has a good reason. Yeah, that's it.

"It's part of being an Alpha." He shrugs.

"And it didn't or doesn't bother you? Like your conscience?" I ask.

He laughs harshly, "No, those people's life's don't matter."

I felt my blood boiling, "Some people may think your life doesn't matter."

"I am above other people, Ollie. I'm the Alpha." He sighs.

I stand up, pushing him away from me.

"I don't know who you are, or what you've done with my mate. But you're definitely not the Colby I know." I say looking in his eyes.

I seen hurt flash through them, then I turn and walk out the door.

I get to my truck, and start it.

I gave one last look to the house, before I put my truck in reverse and left.

**

I pull into the driveway of my house. I see Blaines' truck, and Britts' jeep is still here.

I walk inside, and didn't say a word.

I just walked into my room.

I pulled on an oversized T shirt and some shorts, I pulled my hair up into a ponytail and crawled under the covers of my bed.

I scream as my arm brushes something hard, and I leap out of my bed.

Blaine leaps up and looks at me with wide eyes.

"Holy crap Blaine! You gave me a heart attack!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry I thought you were staying at Colbys' house." He whispers as he hugs me tight.

"Yeah I decided to come home." I shrug, not really wanting to talk about mine and Colbys fight.

Blaines eyes glaze over and his eyebrows nit together.

Packlink.

I crawled under the covers in my queen size bed and pulled them up over my head.

"Ollie?" Blaine whispers.

"Yeah?" I ask back as silent tears flow down my face.

My mates a monster. How could I get paired with such an awful person?

"Did you and Colby get into a fight?" He asks timidly.

"Maybe." I say back as my voice shakes.

He crawls under the covers next to me. He lifts them off my head and wipes my tears away.

"He's looking for you." He sighs.

"And you told him I was here." I say shaking my head.

"I had to. Please don't be mad." He says shaking.

"I'm not mad." I say as I get up. I grab a pair of jeans and a t shirt that actually fits.

I go into the bathroom and change, I grab my tennis shoes and put them on.

I climb out of my bathroom window and head to the forest behind my house.

I can't believe my mate just kills people, for part of his duties.

He thinks his life is so much more important than everyone elses. Ugh.

All of a sudden my body temperature sky rocketed.

I gasp as a wave of pain comes through my stomach.

Oh wow good one Ollie now you're going to die in the woods alone.

I heard something in the trees a few feet over.

My head whips around just in time to see Colby running towards me, his eyes black pits.

I start running too, but not toward him.

I bolted through the trees as another wave of pain hits me.

My body is pressed up against a tree as Colby buries his head in the crook of my neck.

The pain instantly stopped when he touched me.

I put my hands on his chest and pushed, but it did nothing to him.

I put my hands on his chest and shoved him harder, causing him to stumble a few steps back.

His eyes flash hurt, then betrayal.

Another wave of heat washes over me once again and silent tears are streaming down my face.

"You don't get to feel hurt." I whisper accusingly at him.

"Babygirl, i-"

"Don't call me that!" I scream.

"Olizabeth, I'm sorry. I didn't want to lie to you. But it has to be done. As an Alpha I have a pack to protect." He says standing a little taller.

"Colby, killing innocent packs is not protecting yours." I say calmly.

"I am not fighting about this anymore, now come back with me. You need me." He says in his Alpha voice.

I took one step then stopped myself, "Wow, you almost had me. Except for I'm the Luna and our ranks are equal, so I don't obey you. And FYI I don't need anybody." I scoff.

He stalks toward me, and pushes me against the tree again.

He kisses down my neck, and starts sucking on my mark.

Heat washes over me again and the pain becomes unbearable.

"You need me. Because I'm the only person who can take care of that." He whispers in my ear.

"T-T-Take care of w-what?" I stutter.

"I can smell your heat, Babygirl." He whispers sexily in my ear.

I blush as I pull his lips down to mine.

His lips capture mine and I can't help but notice how perfectly his lips molds over mine.

I tangle my fingers in his hair, and tug as he moves his lips down my neck.

He looks into my eyes, his eyes black pits "stop pulling my hair or we are going to have sex in 3 seconds."

I let my hands fall from his hair as he kisses me again.

"I'm still mad at you." I whisper in his ear.

"I'm still mad at you for leaving." He whispers back.

"You didn't try to stop me." I shrug.

"Ollie. Can we put this behind us? I won't kill anyone unless it is vital to my packs safety, but you can't run away anymore." He says stopping me.

I shake my head, "No"

"Why not?" He growls out. 

"I am not just going to forgive you for killing innocent people!" I wave my hands around. 

He growls, "I do not kill innocent people Ollie! I only kill people who are a threat to my pack." 

The pain washed over me again as I struggle to even breath correctly, "I don't believe you." 

"Ask Willow." He shrugs. 

"Willow?" I ask in my mind, clutching my stomach as another wave of pain rips through me. 

No answer. 

"She won't answer me. In fact I haven't heard her in a while." I groan out. 

"She is being suppressed again, we are going to have to fully mate for her to come back." He explains. 

"Not a chance!" I say waving my arms around before another wave of pain hits me, I bend over, hands on my knees as I pant to even breath. 

"You need me Ollie." He says as he walks closer to me, for every step towards me he takes, I take two backwards away from him. 

He backs me into a tree, my back pressed against it as he steps forward again closing the space in-between us. His hands rest on either side of my head, just enough space between us that we aren't touching but if one of us moves we will be. 

"I can take all that pain away, all you have to do is say yes." He says as he leans forward, our lips barely grazing each others. 

"No." I grit out, my teeth clenched and jaw tight. 

"You are the most stubborn woman on the planet!" He yells. 

"You're sexy when you're angry." I smirk up at him. 

His mouth drops open in disbelief, "I can not believe you just said that to me right now." 

I laugh but stop quickly when another wave of pain cuts through me again. 

He leans in, kissing me harshly. 

The pain instantly goes away, and suddenly all I want to do is touch him and kiss him. 

He is using our mate bond to make me forgive him! 

I shove him off of me, and run back towards my house. I ran as fast as I could, the moment of surprise giving me a little bit of a lead on him. 

I come into the big field at the bottom of my property just before my cabin, when I was suddenly tackled to the ground and rolled. 

My eyes open to a very, very angry Colby hovering over me, both my wrists in one of his large hands as he pins them above my head. 

"You. Are. Mine." He says as he leans down, kissing me again, "Stop running from me." 

The pain I was feeling has completely disappeared. I might as well just get over it enough to get me through this heat spell, then I can go back to being mad at him and trying to figure out if he is telling me the truth. 

"Fine." I huff. 

He kisses me slowly, "True loves kiss." He whispers in my ear.

* a/n sorry it's kind of short, but hope you enjoyed it anyway! Comment and vote please!*

***EDITED***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378 0 19
"This way," Damien said. He led me outback and into the woods a little where the dream of my mom came back into my mind, but when Damien started to t...
2.4M 75.5K 86
BOOK #1 in The Fire series TRIGGER WARNING IN SOME CHAPTERS He leans closer, keeping me pinned against the wall with his hands on either side of...
2M 55.3K 41
Willow's always been known as the good girl with the wealthy parents who could do no wrong. Little do they know that this seemingly perfect girl has...
1K 125 21
I felt him entering in my confinement. My shadower. I know he is here. The chills I feel down my spine, how the hairs on the back of my neck, on my n...