Rebirth of the Apocalypse: Re...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author :Xiao Xiaoge,Yao Canghai/蕭小歌 , 妖滄海 Category: Tanmei Fiction List of chapter: 141 chapter (Finished) ... More

Chapter 1: Rebirth with Hatred
Chapter 2: The Game Begins
Chapter 3: The Mu family
Chapter 4: An Yang's Secret Love
Chapter 5: Let's go together
Chapter 6
Chapter 7: Forced
Chapter 8
Chapter 9: Accommodation
Chapter 10: The Secret of the Jade Pendant An Yang
Chapter 11: Silver Chain
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: What is the end of the world?
Chapter 14 - 15
Chapter 16 - 17
Chapter 18: I hope you can allow me to follow you around
Chapter 19: How long is a lifetime?
Chapter 20: Recruiting a subordinate: Zombie Girl
Chapter 21: Thunder Power User
Chapter 22 - 23 - 24
Chapter 25 - 26 - 27
Chapter 28 - 29 - 30 - 31
Chapter 32 - 33 - 34
Chapter 35 - 36
Chapter 37: Collect a mount: Mutated Tibetan Mastiff!
Chapter 38: Little green heart!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 45: Hidden Family
Chapter 46: Mental Deception
Chapter 47: The mantis stalks the cicada, but the oriole follows behind!
Chapter 48: Enemy! Inherited Lingbao
Chapter 49: Prepare to attack the base!
Chapter 50: Flame Archer!
Chapter 51: Stuffing between teeth!
Chapter 52 - 53
Chapter 54 - 55
Chapter 56 - 57 - 58
Chapter 59 - 60 - 61 - 62
Chapter 63 - 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66: An Yang appears!
Chapter 67: All cannon fodder destroyed!
Chapter 68: Reminiscing about old friendship!
Chapter 69: A veiled confession!
Chapter 70: Ice and Fire Divine Bow!
Chapter 71: Jealousy!
Chapter 72: Establish a temporary stronghold!
Chapter 73: I am stupid just to make you laugh!
Chapter 74: Prepare to build a foundation in space!
Chapter 75: A clean kill!
Chapter 76: Luoyun Mercenary Group!
Chapter 77: Successfully infiltrated the mercenary group!
Chapter 78: Entering the Survivor Base in City B!
Chapter 79: He is a bitch!
Chapter 80: Mu Lichen's life experience!
Chapter 81: Anyang takes Anru to the temporary stronghold!
Chapter 82: Foundation building successful!
Chapter 83: How to enter the base!
Chapter 84: Control the slaves!
Chapter 85: Stay at the base!
Chapter 86: Negotiators from the military!
Chapter 87: Li Wenyang!
Chapter 88 - 89 - 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92 - 93 - 94
Chapter 95 - 96
Chapter 97 - 98
Chapter 99 - 100
Chapter 101: His Majesty the Zombie Emperor reading the yellow book!
Chapter 102: Anyang, where is your moral integrity?
Chapter 103: Set off for Mount Yubo!
Chapter 104: Demon's moves!
Chapter 105: Zombie Plants & Black Beads!
Chapter 106: Decided to leave!
Chapter 107 - 108 - 109 - 110
Chapter 111 - 112 - 113
Chapter 114 - 115 - 116
Chapter 117 - 118
Chapter 119 - 120
Chapter 121: The inheritance of the Alchemy Emperor!
Chapter 122: Leaving the Survivor Base in City B!
Chapter 123: Doubts & High-Level Earth Power Users!
Chapter 124 - 125
Chapter 126 - 127
Chapter 128: Plan to conquer the survivor base in City X!
Chapter 129: Another five years!
Chapter 130: Xu Yiyan!
Chapter 131: There's trouble!
Chapter 132 - 133 - 134
Chapter 135: Acting and disguising!
Chapter 136 - 137
Chapter 138: Entering the survivor base in City X!
Chapter 139: Countdown to Ending 3
Chapter 140: Countdown to the End 2
Chapter 141 Countdown to the end 1 [End]

Chapter 43 - 44

901 25 5
By Kazuyuuki95

 Lingbao has a "spirit". This "spirit" refers to the aura, not the spirit of the weapon. The power of a spiritual treasure that truly produced a weapon spirit would definitely be at the level of destroying the heaven and the earth.

 For example, if Mu Lichen's Blood Demon Sword produces a sword spirit, its power will definitely be hundreds of times more powerful than it is now. Even if Mu Lichen is the Zombie King, he will only be destroyed into dregs.

 The sword spirit is so powerful, and the conditions for its creation are of course very harsh.

 First, the sword soul must be unharmed, and then the sword soul has a chance to evolve into a sword spirit.

 The first method Mu Ran mentioned before to identify the master of the Blood Demon Sword, although simple, is to forcibly refine the Blood Demon Sword, and there is basically no possibility of the soul of the sword evolving.

 For example, the jade pendant space spirit treasure that Mu Lichen gave to An Yang is absolutely impossible to produce a weapon spirit, because it has been refined by An Yang with his heart and blood.

 Secondly, let the sword spirit recognize its master willingly.

 In this way, the sword spirit will follow the master's concerted efforts to fight, and evolve towards the sword spirit step by step during the battle.

 What Mu Lichen has to do is to tirelessly leave his own spiritual imprint on the sword soul day after day, and strive to have the sword soul automatically recognize its master.

 ****

 After listening to Mu Ran's detailed explanation, Mu Lichen carried the Blood Demon Sword on his back and began to use his mental power to communicate with the soul of the sword at all times, striving to turn the Blood Demon Sword into a human being as soon as possible. become his property.

 Because he has not yet recognized his master, he cannot put the Blood Demon Sword into his body like others and can only carry it on his back in a very conspicuous way.

 But he is not afraid of being snatched away.

 It's just that there is a long knife that always glows red behind his back, which feels weird no matter how much he thinks about it.

 Mu Lichen asked Mu Ran: "Is there any way to disguise this sword?" He had not yet recognized its owner and could not make the Blood Demon Sword look ordinary.

 Mu Ran thought for a while and said, "I'll draw some talismans for you later."

 Drawing talismans?

 Mu Lichen's curiosity came out. He didn't expect Mu Ran, a Taoist priest who seemed very unreliable, to be able to draw talismans?

 After all, Mu Ran looks like a college student playing cosplay. How can he have the temperament of a Taoist priest?

 Mu Ran walked over to collect his grandfather's body, but the seemingly fine skeleton quickly turned into powder when his fingers touched one of the bones.

 Looking at the pile of human-shaped ashes on the ground, Mu Ran was stunned, and then silently found a box to put his grandfather's ashes in.

 After packing up his grandfather's ashes, he took Mu Lichen and walked into the Taoist temple.

 This Taoist temple looks shabby, but it actually occupies a large area. Excluding the courtyard that has been changed beyond recognition after the previous battle, the main hall dedicated to the Sanqing statue is more than 200 square meters in size.

 However, the Sanqing statue that was originally enshrined with incense has collapsed, and a huge pit is exposed underneath, which also exudes some evil energy. The Blood Demon Sword must have been suppressed here before.

 Mu Ran led Mu Lichen through the left side door with clear purpose, and came to a room: "This is the quiet room where my grandfather specializes in practicing talisman drawing." When he opened the door, a pungent smell of dust hit his nostrils

 . This room is two rooms that were opened and merged into one, so it is more than ninety square meters.

 On the left side of the room are rows of bookshelves. There are many books placed in different categories on the bookshelves. They are all manuscripts and are obviously very precious books.

 Mu Lichen walked over and took out a book and flipped through it. Looking at the mysterious remarks and various complicated records, he really couldn't understand it, so he put the book back.

 Mu Lichen, who was not interested in these books, turned his attention to the big table on the right.

 There was a small pile of yellow paper on the table, as well as very dry cinnabar ink, and various types of writing brushes... Mu Lichen casually

 picked up a piece of talisman paper with unknown symbols on it, and felt the faint aura inside. , asked: "Is this the Taoist talisman?"

 Mu Ran was packing his things. When he heard Mu Lichen's question, he nodded quickly: "Yes, but these Taoist talismans were all drawn before the end of the world, and there is not much spiritual energy contained in them. If the Taoist talismans are drawn now, they will be absolutely powerful. It's much bigger than what was painted before the end of the world."

 The power of a Taoist talisman mainly depends on how much spiritual energy it contains. The more spiritual energy a Taoist talisman contains, the more powerful it will naturally be.

 The coming of the end of the world may indeed be a disaster for ordinary people, but for those who inherit it, it can be regarded as good news.

 Because after the outbreak of the apocalypse, the originally thin spiritual energy on the earth suddenly became rich, those declining inheritances have the possibility of resurrecting in this apocalyptic end of the world with abundant spiritual energy.

 For example, the Mu family, who are good at Taoist talismans...

 At Mu Lichen's request, Mu Ran began to draw the lowest level breath-absorbing talisman.

 The low-level breath-containing talisman is too low-level and cannot really restrain the breath. It can only disguise people or objects, which exactly meets Mu Lichen's requirements for disguising the Blood Demon Sword.

 Drawing the talisman is not easy, and the success rate is not high. Even if it is such a low-level breath gathering talisman, it took Mu Ran more than ten times to draw one successfully. He smiled coquettishly at Mu Lichen: "I used to think that drawing talismans was useless, so I didn't study very seriously, so my proficiency was not high..." In the past, the spiritual energy of heaven and earth was thin. Even a Taoist priest like his grandfather who was very skilled in drawing talismans

 would I can't draw a few successful Taoist symbols. So he felt that learning to draw talismans was boring and he couldn't make money to support himself. He just had to learn it for a few years under the pressure of his grandfather.

 Who could have predicted that there would be an apocalypse now?

 However, Mu Ran is also very glad that what he learned from his grandfather was just unfamiliar and not forgotten. Otherwise, whether he can survive in the end of the world is still a question...

 Mu Lichen glanced at him, then picked up the drawn breathing charm and pressed it against the huge Blood Demon Sword behind him. Sure enough, the Blood Demon Sword's blood evil aura that could be felt from a distance was immediately suppressed. Once it's done, it looks like an ordinary Tang Dao, no longer so dazzling. After using his mental power to investigate, Mu Lichen discovered that this low-level breath-condensing talisman could only suppress the Blood Demon Knife for two hours at most, before the spiritual energy in it would be exhausted. He said to Mu Ran: "This breath-absorbing talisman is only effective for two hours. You have to draw a few more pictures every day as backup!" Mu Ran breathed a sigh of relief. He was worried that Mu Lichen would think he was useless and

 then Kill him. After all, he knows Mu Lichen's true identity... Since Mu Lichen still needs him, he is relieved. His life is finally temporarily protected.

 Mu Ran is a very thoughtful person. He knows that when his strength is inferior to others, he cannot try to resist.

 Even if you want to resist, you must make a complete plan with absolute certainty.

 His current strength is far inferior to Mu Lichen's, and his life is in Mu Lichen's hands. He does not dare to collude with humans to kill Mu Lichen or escape from his hands.

 Therefore, if he wants to survive, he can only try his best to use his advantages to make Mu Lichen see his value and be reluctant to kill him.

 Isn't it true that people live in this world just to realize their own value? Only those who are valuable are worthy of living.

 Mu Ran has always thought so.

 Not to mention that he is spineless for surrendering to a zombie just to survive, but he has no racial complex in his heart. After all, this is the end of the world!

 At least when he was following Mu Lichen, the zombie, he didn't have to worry about being stabbed from behind like when he teamed up with humans before. There was no need for him to rush up if there was any serious danger.

 Except for the fact that he had to be surrounded by a group of stinking zombies every day, Mu Ran felt that his life was still a little comfortable. At least he no longer had to spend his life killing zombies to find supplies.

 It feels so good to have zombies delivering food to you every day when you are hungry!

 However, after more than a month of this kind of life, Mu Ran finally discovered a problem - how could he upgrade his superpower without a crystal core?

 Mu Ran, who just practiced drawing Tao talismans every day and didn't care about anything else, hadn't killed any zombies for more than a month. He didn't have a single crystal core. Although his powers were condensed a lot while drawing Tao talismans, they didn't increase at all. .

 It's just that he was in the protective circle of the zombies every day, so he didn't dare to hunt zombies at all, for fear of being eaten by the moody zombie king... Finally one day, he was drawing a high-level zombie

 ... After the talisman expired, when Mu Lichen was very happy, he raised this question: "Boss, I am now a capable man under you..." He rubbed his hands nervously.

 The highest level of Mu Lichen's zombies is the fifth-level zombie, whose IQ is no different from that of a child, so Mu Ran, a person with an adult IQ, is indeed his capable general.

 The various Taoist talismans drawn by Mu Ran were not of high level at this time and did not increase Mu Lichen's strength. However, they had an excellent auxiliary effect and made him a lot more convenient.

 Therefore, Mu Lichen valued Mu Ran very much. He said, "Just tell me if you have any requests, but what kind of rare herbs are needed to draw the talisman?" Mu Ran shook his head: "The moonlight grass you gave me a few days ago is not there yet

 . After using up... I want to say that my current abilities have not improved for a long time. I..." He was worried that Mu Lichen had misunderstood something, so he quickly waved his hands and said, "I didn't mean that I wanted to kill zombies..." Mu

 Lichen Chen looked at his hesitant and helpless look, without anger, and said: "Don't worry, I have already thought about how to improve your abilities." He stretched out his hand towards a bald zombie behind him, and that A small bag appeared out of thin air on the zombie's paw and handed it to Mu Lichen.

 Mu Lichen threw the small cloth bag to Mu Ran and said, "The beast elixir inside is enough for you to advance to a fourth-level superpower."

 Mu Ran opened the small bag, and sure enough, there were a lot of round beast pills inside, ranging from second-level to fourth-level beasts. Apparently Mu Lichen considered that he had to advance to absorb the beast pills, so There are many second- and third-level beast pellets, and there are two fourth-level beast pellets. Two fourth-level beast pellets are enough to help him break through the bottleneck. Mu Ran was immediately moved by Mu Lichen's careful preparation.

 The author has something to say: Mu Ran is a person who is very knowledgeable about current affairs! Also a very good little brother.

Chapter 44

 Mu Lichen seemed to think that Mu Ran was not moved enough, and said: "I found that your mental power is a bit vain, so I have been asking you to draw talismans to condense your mental power and lay a solid foundation. Now you can absorb the beast elixir to advance. The effect is the best."

 Mu Ran, who had complained about being squeezed day and night to draw the talisman, suddenly lost all his resentment and looked at Mu Lichen with tears in his eyes. He didn't care if Mu Lichen really asked him to draw talisman until midnight for his own good!

 He only knew that Mu Lichen was willing to say such things to win his heart, which meant that he was more valuable to Mu Lichen.

 Only by increasing his utilization value can he not be given up by Mu Lichen in these last days.

 If he is given up, there is only one word of death.

 Mu Lichen took out the map, looked at it, and said to Mu Ran: "We are going to L City soon. After entering L City, you can absorb the beast elixir and prepare to advance." There are many animals and plants in the suburbs

 . It's okay to turn into zombie animals. It doesn't matter if Mu Lichen is here. The key is that there are many mutated animals.

 When a superpower user advances, the energy fluctuates greatly, which is most likely to attract the attention of mutant beasts.

 There are few animals and plants in the city, and there are even fewer mutations. Moreover, there are many zombies in the city, which is enough to protect Mu Ran from being disturbed as he progresses smoothly.

 Mu Ran also knew that Mu Lichen was doing it for his own good, so he agreed without any objection.

 ******

 Because Mu Lichen's destination was the survivor base in Province H, the place he chose to stay was a small hotel on the route from City L to Province H.

 The hotel is not big, so Mu Lichen asked the zombie boys to hide around the small hotel so as not to be discovered.

 City L is different from City N. The number of residents in City L is several percent less than that in City N. There are also far fewer people who turn into zombies, and there are many survivors.

 The most important thing is that L City is close to the H Province Survivor Base and is rich in supplies. It is inevitable that the H Province Survivor Base will not send troops to collect supplies. If they are discovered by the army...

 This is why Mu Lichen would rather stay in a small hotel than a five-star hotel.

 He didn't want to reveal his identity before his wings were fully mature and able to compete with all mankind.

 Mu Lichen asked Mu Ran to enter the room, and he moved into the room next door. "I will help you guard and advance with all my strength. There is no need to worry about the rest." Mu Ran nodded, entered the room and began to take out the beast

 . The pill is absorbed, and all the movements in the outside world are completely ignored.

 There is a ninth-level zombie king helping him to protect the law, so what else does he have to worry about?

 Mu Lichen used his mental energy to avoid Mu Ran's room, where he was preparing to advance, and checked for the movement outside the room. He could not hide any slightest disturbance from him.

 The movement of superpowers and mutant beasts advancing is very loud. Ordinary people may not feel it, but other superpowers, mutant beasts or zombies can feel the energy fluctuations when they advance.

 Advancement is very dangerous and has a very low success rate. Once disturbed, all efforts are wasted or even a small life is lost.

 ******

 Mu Lichen felt waves of fluctuations coming from the next room, a trace of blood flashed in his eyes, and his desire to eat was extremely strong. He quickly stuffed a few strange elixirs into his mouth to satisfy his craving, and then tried his best to appease the zombie boys outside the small hotel who were about to move. When the bloodshot eyes faded, he breathed a sigh of relief.

 No wonder the zombies go crazy when a person with superpowers advances. The energy of the superpowers when they advance completely exudes an aura of seduction to the zombies. How can zombies who only think about eating resist it?

 Even Mu Lichen, the Zombie Emperor, couldn't resist him, even though he was too close to the advanced Mu Ran.

 Mu Lichen used his mental power to detect groups of low-level zombies outside and were rushing towards the small hotel. He quickly asked the zombie boys guarding outside to emit the aura of high-level zombies to scare away the low-level zombies.

 A large number of low-level zombies are coming here, which is really noticeable.

 With Mu Lichen, the Zombie King, in charge, Mu Ran's advancement to the fourth-level superpower went smoothly without any interruption.

 Mu Ran came to Mu Lichen's room excitedly and said to him: "Boss, thank you so much. I have successfully advanced!" He is also a fourth-level superpower user, haha!

 Mu Lichen nodded with satisfaction and asked: "Then can you draw a first-grade Taoist talisman now?"

 Mu Ran scratched his head and said unconfidently: "It should be possible..."

 Taoist talismans are also divided into levels. , low-level Taoist talismans, mid-level Taoist talismans, high-level Taoist talismans, first-level Taoist talismans, second-level Taoist talismans, third-level Taoist talismans...eighth-level Taoist talismans, ninth-level Taoist talismans.

 According to Mu Ran, his ancestor had a fifth-grade Taoist talisman master, which is why the Mu family has been gloriously passed down for so many years.

 However, due to the thinness of spiritual energy, the Taoist Talisman cannot be successfully drawn, and now the Taoist Talisman Master profession has declined.

 Fortunately, the Mu family has a complete set of books on drawing Taoist talismans, and Mu Ran is a rare genius. In addition, mental superpowers are good at subtle operations, so his success rate in drawing talismans is quite high.

 Mu Lichen ignored Mu Ran's uncertain tone and directly ordered: "Then draw a first-grade breathing charm for me!" After saying that, he summoned zombie boys with space powers and piled them up in the room. A bunch of tools for drawing talismans, and then locked in Mu Ran, who thought he could still be saved.

 Mu watched helplessly as the door was closed, and swallowed the words that came to his lips.

 Well, even if he became a fourth-level superpower, he still didn't have the guts to challenge Mu Lichen...

 ****

 Mu Lichen patiently stayed in this small hotel for the sake of the first-grade breath-absorbing talisman. Come down here and plan to stay there permanently.

 At noon that day, Mu Ran was still fighting with the talisman and cinnabar people in the room. Mu Lichen was sitting leisurely by the window in the hall below, drinking tea. It was raining lightly outside.

 Although the tea doesn't smell like anything, the rain falling outside is black and slightly corrosive.

 But he couldn't help but feel that the mood at this time was so good, as if it was before the end of the world, when he was drinking afternoon tea in the Mu family manor...

 At this time, his state of mind was particularly calm, and the deep-seated hatred and resentment seemed to be far away from him, and the years were peaceful.

 But it just so happened that someone came looking for death at this time.

 A noisy voice came from outside the small hotel:

 "There is a small hotel ahead. Let's go there and take shelter from the rain." "

 Hurry up, Brother Li can't hold on anymore."

 Mu Lichen looked out the window, in the black rain curtain, More than a dozen people were running towards the small hotel in the rain. They were wearing raincoats and carrying lotus leaves on their heads as umbrellas.

 There must be a strong wood-type superpower among this group of people, otherwise it would not be possible to give birth to a mutant plant like Pan Tianhe.

 Although the third solar eclipse has not yet occurred, the mutation of plants has actually begun.

 It's just that the mutation of the plant now is that the roots of the plant have become larger and thicker, and have no attack power.

 For example, this kind of Pantianhe only has lotus leaves that become very large and does not touch water. It is an ordinary mutant plant with no attack power.

 After the third solar eclipse, Pantianhe will turn into Swallowing Skyhe.

 Swallowing Sky Lotus is a very terrifying mutated plant. The water where it grows will turn into a pool of stagnant water, and no living thing will survive.

 Moreover, people or zombie mutants passing by the water where it grows will also be eaten by it. Even mutant birds or zombie birds flying through the sky, as long as the flight range is within its hunting range, they will also be eaten by it. There's no escaping it.

 The hunting range of the first-level Tiantianhe is 500 meters in radius, the second-level is one thousand meters, the third-level is two thousand meters, the fourth-level is four thousand meters, the fifth-level is eight thousand meters... and so on, the ninth and ten levels The swallowing sky loads are basically a nightmare, and where they are is a realm of death.

 The Pantianhe that has not yet mutated into the Sky-Swallowing Helium is undoubtedly a good rain shield, so those people are not afraid of walking in the corrosive rainwater.

 Mu Lichen decided to ask Xiao Hei, who was hiding behind the nearby trading building, to come forward and drive away these people.

 Although this rainwater is corrosive, it is a complete tonic for the mutated Tibetan Mastiff with poisonous powers.

 But before he could summon Xiao Hei, he suddenly focused his gaze on a few people in the group and frowned... He didn't expect it to be them.

 Seeing a face among the pedestrians that he would never forget, Mu Lichen's eyes were bloodshot, filled with complex negative emotions such as disgust, resentment, hatred, etc. He loosened his grip on the teacup tightly and spoke. A handful of powder fell from his hand, and the tea cup was nowhere to be found...

 In the end, Mu Lichen still did not summon Xiao Hei, but allowed those people to walk towards the inn.

 ******

 Li Tianyun is just an ordinary person. He studied hard to get into N city university and studied hard after getting into N university, just to find a good job.

 As his senior year was about to graduate, his tutor also told him that he had performed well and was allowed to stay in school. Who knew that at this moment, the end of the world was coming... Fortunately, God was fond of him, and he awakened the wood power

 .

 Does the fact that he has super powers mean that he is the savior chosen by God?

 However, reality slapped him in the face. Although there were not many people with superpowers, they were not uncommon. There were five or six people with superpowers among the classmates he knew.

 So he and more than 20 other superpowers took their classmates without superpowers, and a group of hundreds of people escaped from the school. According to the several survivor bases mentioned on the radio, they chose the one closest to them. H province survivor base.

 There were countless dangers encountered along the way, some from zombies, some from mutant beasts, some from humans, and even some from companions... When we

 reached L City, there were only a dozen or so people left among hundreds of people. There were only six or seven of them left.

 They wanted to leave City L in one go. After all, there were too many zombies in the city.

 Only a heavy rain disrupted their plans.

 I found a small hotel nearby and took shelter from the rain.

 After entering the small hotel, Li Tianyun put away his powers, and the huge lotus leaves covering everyone's heads withered and disappeared.

 Li Tianyun breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, he managed to survive. His powers were almost exhausted.

 At this time, he found that there was a person sitting alone by the window drinking tea in the small hotel where he thought there was no one!

 And that person looked particularly familiar!

 "Mu Lichen?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 130 70
Author: Uncle is very cute/大叔很萌 Category: Danmei Fanfiction Status: 99 Chapter Raw link: https://czbooks.net/n/ck4p80/cp9p5kfk?chapterNumber=70 Intro...
55.7K 1.5K 60
Title: 人鱼老婆是大美攻 Author: 九九烟 Status: Completed Description: Hua Li, the most beautiful and powerful mermaid king in the ancient deep sea, accidentall...
39.6K 771 12
In This Season, Things Get Odder And Crazier! As BroZone Dives Deeper Into Their School Lives, Along With Their New Friends GalZone, They Get Engage...
75.4K 1.9K 97
Author(s) 一曲日水吉 Status in COO 103 Chapters (Completed) Original Publisher jjwxc Description Su Yunxi read a post-apocalyptic novel, and fell in love...