Inazuma Eleven: Ore Tachi no...

By Kaitou-Saikyou-Zeta

This is the continuation of my previous Inazuma Eleven story. It start off from the rewrite version since the... More

New Tournament
FFI Asia Prelim Start
The Beast of Malaysia
Team of Defense
Break The Defense
Raimei Training Hall
Wolf of Uzbekistan
Shining Dragon
The Enemy Within
The Long-Time Rivals
Rushing Muscular
Tree & SEED
Predator of the Desert
Asia Finals - Part 1
Asia Finals - Part 2
Bio of Inazuma Japan

New Inazuma Japan

168 5 0
By Kaitou-Saikyou-Zeta

《Logo of Inazuma Japan》 

It has been a year since Raimon Junior High soccer team reclaim their title as the best soccer team in Japan's national tournament, the Soccer Festival. And few months later, after some senior students graduate from middle school and advance to the high school, another tournament is undergoing right now. It is the Football Frontier International, the world league for the youth soccer players. As almost half of the world have finished with their preliminary rounds, in the Asia area, Japan is going to pick the players to represent their country.

(Morning)
(Amano Mikado Stadium)

When the man walk up to the stage, it is Hakuryuu, the white clad striker. He played in world stage before, and recognised as one of the strongest striker during his youth.

Hakuryuu: The Youth Soccer Association's Japan Branch have chosen me to be the coach of the new Inazuma Japan. I have my own rules when it come to coaching team, then you better follow it correctly. Don't any of you dare to disappoint me, and I despise those who act like weaklings.

All team become nervous about how Hakuryuu declare his ways, but some seems to be unfazed while some smirk as they think they'll be part of the Japan's national team. As Japan will soon begin undergo choosing matches, the other nations around the whole Asia are preparing for the Asia prelims.

Hakuryuu: Now, the choosing matches will be placed in different orders and all players here will not be placed in the same team. But in different groups you unfamiliar with, so I can personally see how you work together with the people you unused with.

This surprise them as playing with unfamiliar players would be a difficult task for them.

Hakuryuu: There's no need to use different jersey. You can simply wear the jersey of your school team, because what I want to see is your skill! Now, get going with the matches!

After hearing all the speech, multiple referee along with agents walk out from the door before the stage. They hand out the list of the team each players placed in to all of the players so they can read it and prepare for the matches. Many of them determine about it, but some dislike because they will be playing with some they dislike from other team.

(Boys Locker Room)

Isamu: You better don't drag my feet.

Harui: What was that?

As they change into their jersey, there's a bit of fighting between the players as many disagree about having they in the same group.

Kirishima: This is bad.

Ushio: Hey, you guys...!

Before they fight continues, a ball get kicked and hit the wall, separating the two from each other. They turn aside and sees Kaminari.

Kaminari: If you guys wanted to fight, then go somewhere else. This place is only for Japan's representatives only.

Isamu: Endou...!

Kaminari: If you plan to fight in terms of soccer, then I'll be your opponent. But if physical fight you wants, I'm fine with that too.

Isamu: Tch.

He turn around and walk away.

Kiba: Crap... What's with that aura?

Arai: Guess that is like a captain charisma.

(Girls Locker Room)

Unlike the boys' room where some of them mostly fighting each other, the girls side seems to be fine while they have some argument of their own.

Homura: Huh? A contest?

Nanae: Yeah, between us. You know what I mean, am I right~?

Homura: Well, fine then. But that doesn't mean I'm going to discard that, because I want to be part of Inazuma Japan.

Fuyu: You two, don't put your silly bets when it comes to this matches.

Homura/Nanae: *turn to Fuyu* This isn't a silly bet! A really serious very important bet!

Fuyu: Ehh...?

Yukino: Forget them, surely it had to do something with a certain striker.

Fuyu: *sweatdrop* Ehhh...?

(Field)

After they change into their jersey, they back to the field. Because each players were put in a team of eleven randomly, the matches will be held randomly as well. Those who aren't playing will sit at the spectator zone to wait for their turn.

"Come at me!"

"As you wish!"

A player rush in and shoot the ball into the goalpost, as the goalkeeper unable to keep up.

"Hey, what are you doing?!"

"Don't try to get in my way!"

Two players arguing about who possessing the ball, until the opposing player stole it.

"Watch out!"

"Whoa!"

A player kick the ball away before the opponent can steal it, manage to pass the ball to a teammate. From the personal side, Hakuryuu watching the players as Gouenji left him to choose the players himself.

???: Looks like things is going on what you wanted.

Walking up behind him, it is another man at his age. Due to his green hair color and style, with his slight mean eyes, it is no other than Kariya Masaki. He is here under the request of Hakuryuu himself.

Kariya: You become the coach, and you asked me to be the trainer.

Hakuryuu: I'm asking you, I'm telling you to.

Kariya: Heh. You as mean as ever. So, how was it?

Hakuryuu: Many of them perform terribly, but they did somehow did well. There are very few that actually caught my eyes.

Kariya: Because a year passed, some other players graduated earlier before they could be chosen for FFI.

Hakuryuu: But these ones aren't half bad either. I already have those in mind who I will pick.

Kariya: Hope things like before won't happen again. Thanks to some confusion, FFI V2 have to revised back into normal FFI.

Hakuryuu: Why you think Keshin and Keshin Armed were allowed? Not to mention, new power will be revealed. The ones these players haven't gotten yet.

Kariya: Yeah... I wonder how harsh would you treat them.

Hakuryuu: For their sake, as much as I need to be.

As the matches continues, even Raimon players placed in different random teams. While many players across different teams are doing their best, very few are playing without breaking a sweat. Among the players, there's a large built player who even break through the whole field just to score a goal. There even a certain tall and small players who work together, manage to keep them from losing any points. While main striker of the team are struggling, there is a single striker who keep his cool and didn't fail to score. There even a certain midfielder who able to passing the ball successfully toward his teammates. Hakuryuu continue to observe the players, and even notice the real difference between all of them, as he smirk.

Kariya: Made up your mind yet?

Hakuryuu: Yes. I know who to pick.

The teams keep taking turn in having the match until all of them are done.

(Time Skip)
(Evening)

The matches continue until it is over. After taking a short break, the players all gathered at the field again. Hakuryuu stand on the stage once again and face the players.

Hakuryuu: Good work, all of you. Unfortunately, very little of you truly impress me. Many of you are not even the ones I wanted to be part of Japan's representatives.

This make others gasp in surprise, and look at each other. Hakuryuu silence them by raising his hand, as he take out a list of players he have chosen.

Hakuryuu: From dozens of you, only sixteen of you will be chosen. I will now pronounce the name of each players that will be part of the team.

Nearly all of them were nervous about it.

Hakuryuu: Then chosen members are...

Minamoto Takumi》

Takumi: ...

Akai Kirishima

Kirishima: Yes, sir!

Mito Fuyu》

Fuyu: Eh? Y-Yes, sir.

Yukimura Nanae》

Nanae: All right!

Okami Kiba》

Kiba: Yes, sir.

Katsuragi Isamu》

Isamu: *smirk* Heh.

《Kazami Haruki》

Haruki: Yes, sir.

《Kishibe Tsukasa》

Tsukasa: Yes, sir!

《Jito Hitoshi》

Hitoshi: Heheh.

《Hazama Higashi》

Higashi: Yes, sir.

《Minamisawa Yuuya》

Yuuya: Yes, sir.

《Gouenji Homura》

Homura: Yes, sir!

《Suijin Ryu》

Suiryuu: Yes, sir.

(A/N: If you can't guess from the start, Suiryuu is his nickname & what others always call him.)

《Arashi Kotaro》

Kotaro: Y-Yes, sir!

《Kusanagi Kenzan》

Kenyan: Got it.

《Captain - Endou Kaminari》

This surprises others who didn't get picked, along those who get picked that didn't expect Kaminari to become the captain.

Kaminari: *sigh* Not again... Yes, sir.

With that, the sixteen players of Japan's representative team has been decided. Dozens of the other players were frustrated because they weren't chosen for the team.

Hakuryuu: However, I gave you a chance. Because you all are trying to do your best, continue to train and you might got the chance to replace the players the get injured among our representatives.

This just make the other players all feeling happy about it, but this also means they might get the chance to "steal" the seat of the regular.

Hakuryuu: Now that you know this, you better not disappoint me. I despise weaklings. So to impress me, then get stronger and show some results.

"Yes, sir!"

With that, the representatives of Japan's national team have been decided.

Hakuryuu: And the chosen sixteen players. You all are currently the new Inazuma Japan. Carry the will the will and hope of our country as you play in the FFI.

The chosen players felt the tense of the feeling that they will represent their country in the latest FFI.

(Time Skip)
(Night)
(Endou Residence)

After returning to from the Amano Mikado Stadium, all players head back to their home. Kaminari and Nami told Natsumi about what they just get into today.

Natsumi: Really, Kaminari? I'm so proud, you were chosen. Not only you become the player for Inazuma Japan, but also the team captain.

Kaminari: Mom, please don't rub that onto me.

Natsumi: Well, that's true.

Nami: *sigh* I didn't get to be chosen at all...

Kaminari: If your skill is considerable enough, Coach might choose you to replace a player if he wanted.

Nami: You can say that because you're part of the team.

Kaminari: And I become the captain again, without my consideration. I really don't like being a captain.

Natsumi: Kaminari, it's not good for you to keep despising your father. It's not that he can't keep his promises, but he just busy than before.

Kaminari: I don't care. I haven't reconcile with him either.

Natsumi: That is also no good.

Nami: *deadpan expression* Nii-chan.

Kaminari: That's my opinion. Whatever you think about Dad, then that's your opinion.

Nami: *sweatdrop* You're as harsh as ever, even toward your own family.

Natsumi: I wonder where did you get those attitude.

Kaminari: From Dad.

Natsumi: *sweatdrop* Oh my...

After dinner, the two siblings taking a break and watches a pro league match replay. Not long after, they went to sleep at their own room. After Natsumi check if Kaminari and Nami have asleep, she got a call from her husband.

Natsumi: Mamoru-kun, can't come home for at least a weeks?

Endou(Phone): Sorry, Natsumi, but I am quite busy right now. After all, FFI is closing in. So I can't go home until the tournament is over.

Natsumi: I see. Anyway, Kaminari is the captain for the new Inazuma Japan.

Endou(Phone): Wow... That's good.

Natsumi: Hey... Haven't you reconcile yet? I thought you did before the finals for Soccer Festival.

Endou(Phone): I hardly call that as reconcile. I just train with him, that's all.

Natsumi: You still need to reconcile with him. There are parts of him that still dislike you.

Endou(Phone): I know. But don't worry, I will reconcile with him through a different way. Because I know exactly how to do it.

Natsumi: I hope you know what you're doing... Family as much as important to you like soccer.

Endou(Phone): Well, see you later.

He ended the call. Natsumi put the phone down and sigh.

Natsumi: *in mind* I know how you planned to reconcile with Kaminari, but I hope it won't ended bad.

(Next Day)
(Morning)

Changing into his Raimon tracksuit and grab his bag, Kaminari walk out from the house before facing Natsumi and Nami.

Kaminari: I'm going now. I think the team will give use our tracksuit for Inazuma Japan once we get to the training camp.

Natsumi: Good luck. Even if Japan is among the top team representing Asia, that doesn't mean this area are weak. I heard lots of Asia country are improving more than before.

Nami: Nii-chan, I'll do my best so I can become part of Inazuma Japan!

Kaminari: So, I'll be going.

He turn away and walk through the streets, as Nami waving at him. Kaminari went directly went to Raimon Junior High as he met with his other teammates that will be joining Japan's national team, and continue on his way. At the same time, they met with other teammates as well.

At Inazuma Soccer Garden...

When they arrived at their training camp, it is a huge area with multiple facilities. The facility is located near the ocean, sharing identical place to Odaiba Soccer Garden. And this place were purposely build to help Japan's national team to train. The area even have shown a thunderbolt emblem at the entrance gate of it.

Kaminari: So this is where our training camp is... huh?

Tsukasa: Our soccer team is taken really serious, huh?

Isamu: Heh. That because I was recommended for this team.

Kiba: Hey, don't get ahead of yourself.

Isamu: What a player like you have to say? After all, Hakuren lose patheticly in the first round.

Kiba: What was that?!

Takumi: Can we not argue right now? *turn to Isamu* Especially Katsuragi, someone like you should watch your watch or you'll bite your tongue.

Isamu: Huh?!

Kaminari: Hey!

They all turn to Kaminari, who give them an annoying expression.

Kaminari: We're here to play for our country's national team. If you want to argue, then do it somewhere else.

He walk ahead into the facility, as most of the players follow him. Isamu grit his teeth before follow them. Once they reach the main building, they greeted with Kariya.

Kariya: Good, all of you have arrived. I'm trainer, Kariya Masaki. If you Raimon players asked, then yes, I am a former player of Raimon.

Yuuya: So it is you.

Higashi: But what are you doing here? I thought you suppose to play at the France pro league.

Kariya: I would be if I wasn't called here, plus the FFI is currently on session so the eyes of the world are focusing toward that youth soccer tournament. Basically a youth world cup. Now, let's get inside.

They followed him into the main building, and it shows a huge area inside. The area have main lobby, meeting room, computer room, cafeteria and the office of Coach. Kariya show them around the building, before taking them around the facility such the dorm, training room and soccer field. While having at least two training soccer field, there are a stadium there as well.

At the Inazuma Stadium...

Kariya take them to stadium, as Hakuryuu is waiting at the bench area near the field. He kept his eyes close before open them before turning to others.

Hakuryuu: You're late.

Kariya: Give them a break, Coach Hakuryuu. They did come all the way here from around the country.

Hakuryuu: Time is gold.

He point to the bench area, as the players sees a bunch of boxes there.

Hakuryuu: Your tracksuit and uniform. Got get them. There's your names written on each boxes.

The players walk to the bench area and look at the boxes, before taking it at each of them. When they opened the box, they feel happy as they sees the new uniform for their team. They went to the locker room and change into their new uniform. After getting out from the locker room, they all are in their new uniform.

Kiba: Wow!

Isamu: They have fine touch.

Hitoshi: This is really good design.

Kotaro: Hey, Ken-chan, this shirt is good, right?

Kenzan: Whatever.

Homura/Nanae: So nice and cute!

Fuyu: Yes.

Kaminari: ...

He look at the number at his back, before looking at Takumi's number and then turn to Hakuryuu.

Kaminari: Coach, why did you switched my number with Minamoto or something?

Hakuryuu: No mistake happen. I handpicked the numbers of the shirt of each of you myself, and the number you got are the appropriate ones for you. After all, that is the number of the person you admired.

Kaminari: You don't have to be that detailed.

Takumi: I can switch if you wanted.

Kaminari: If Coach said so, then there's nothing would do. I just had to go with it.

Takumi: I see.

Hakuryuu: Now, players, gathered!

The players get into a line from left to right and facing both Hakuryuu and Kariya.

List of Inazuma Japan Players:
1. Akai Kirishima (GK)
2. Okami Kiba (DF)
3. Yukimura Nanae (DF)
4. Arashi Kotaro (DF)
5. Kusanagi Kenzan (DF)
6. Gouenji Homura (MF)
7. Suijin Ryuu / Suiryuu (FW)
8. Kazami Haruki (MF)
9. Endou Kaminari (FW/Captain)
10. Minamoto Takumi (MF)
11. Kishibe Tsukasa (FW)
12. Minamisawa Yuuya (MF)
13. Katsuragi Isamu (FW)
14. Jito Hitoshi (DF)
15. Mito Fuyu (MF)
20. Hazama Higashi (GK)

Hakuryuu: From this day, you sixteen are the Inazuma Japan, the representatives of Japan. But if either of you disappoint me or even get serious injury during the Asia prelim going on, I won't hesitate replace you with another player. Got it?

Inazuma Japan: Yes, sir!

Hakuryuu: Kaminari, no need to be soft. Lead the team your way.

Kaminari: Yes, sir. Though lead the team isn't all on me. *glance at Haruki & Takumi* Not when these guys are here.

Haruki: Captain is you, Endou. I'll follow your lead.

Takumi: Make sure that you won't waste my effort.

Kaminari: There you go again with your babbling.

Homura: *sweatdrop* Kaminari-senpai, Takumi-senpai, please don't argue here.

???: You really even get into another argument even here?

They turn aside, and surprised by two person most of them recognised. It is Riko and Asuka, the managers of Raimon. Though while their wearing jacket with Inazuma Japan emblem on the back, they keep their usual skirt, socks and shoes.

Riko: Hey, guys!

Higashi: Why are you two here?

Asuka: Coach Hakuryuu told meet with us, and told us to be the managers for Inazuma Japan.

Yuuya: Oh, how convenient.

Hakuryuu: Since they are your managers, show some respect to them. Now, all face at me.

They face their coach again.

Hakuryuu: Around two week from now, FFI Asia Preliminary will begin. And all the youth team across Asia will gathered for it. While there are many those who view weak in Asia area, don't underestimate any single one of them. If you do, you can say goodbye to your opportunity in the world stage.

Inazuma Japan: Yes, sir!

With that, it has been set that Inazuma Japan will composed of these members. Though they can still require much training so they can fight against the Asia-level first before going for the world stage.

《Preview》

"Inazuma Japan has finally been formed, and they will be preparing for FFI Asia Prelim. However, what they will face would only be Asia-level. They have no idea what world level is truly are."

"Next Time: FFI Asia Prelim Start."

"This is the super dimensional soccer."

"Today's Inazuma Eleven's proverb!"

A card appears and flip, showing the picture of Hakuryuu before it changes into words.

"If you know your weakness, then you can improve."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 5.1K 58
⚠️English isn't my main language! Be warned of bad grammar! - ALSO I misspell Tsurugi to TSUGURI so I am so sorry! I'll do my best to correct that i...
149 13 8
A story on how Eisei Gakuen's Hissatsus were born and how two red heads from two different worlds met each other. In Inazuma Eleven Reloaded / Ares n...
1K 18 16
This isn't anything related to the Inazuma Eleven Striker games from the Wii. This is a different timeline, when actual players are selected to the F...
25.1K 943 18
Tenma and Aoi's old friend Reiko Arisu has transferred to Raimon. Unaware Tenma and Aoi are there. So she goes for the soccer team.. Being the only g...