Attraction

By TianaEmarak9

Liela moved in with her aunt Mrs Fidelia, and wanted to get the approval of her aunt's son 'Gabriel'. Unknowi... More

Introduction
Moving in
Getting comfortable
Come closer
New beginning
You look good
Egg
Do you ever focus?
Meeting Harry
Period cramps
I'm not well
Beautiful brown eyes
My heart needed to stop
A small cut
Big bandage
Don't attend the game
The closet's door
Stay with me
Failing
Your Harry
Are you leaving?
He... hugged me
Sweaty
Curiosity
Missed me?
Lipstick stain
Just his cousin
Who is she Gabriel?
That's a lie
Don't stop
Then what? A kiss?
Make a wish
A day with Gabriel
In the Club
Hot wet kisses
She's not your cousin
Don't look at it
I liked Gabriel
Look at me
I'd marry her
Right thing to do
New Novel

Shhh it's okay

1.7K 75 60
By TianaEmarak9

Gabriel's Pov

    Liela unwrapped her hands from around my waist and climbed down the bike allowing me to finally think straight, I got off the bike and started unbuckling the helmet from her head, she kept starring at my face, but I did my best to ignore it. She had been crying and although it hurt me, I was still angry, I was angry at myself for getting jealous.

I was angry she chose Harry over me, she looked happy when Harry held the ball but not once did she even smile when I scored. I removed the helmet from her head.
    She was going to start crying again. I walked away from her and towards the door trying to avoid seeing her cry, and she hurried after me. I entered the house and she followed me.

Mom, dad and Abel were already eating at the dinning " Oh Gabriel, Liela, come join us" Mom said happily, but then she noticed Liela's face  " Why is Liela crying?" She asked. I looked at Liela " How would I know" I asked " I'll be in my room" Liela spoke softly and ran upstairs sobbing. I sighed.

" Gabriel what's going on?" Dad asked
" I don't know, I'll be upstairs" I said not allowing them to respond before going up the stairs. I felt stupid for making Liela cry, I got to my room and opened the door but couldn't take it anymore, I closed my door and walked to Liela's room.

I knocked but no reply, I could hear her crying inside, I knocked again, " Liela, open up" I pleaded. The door slowly opened revealing Liela, she had taken off her hoodie, she was now on a cropped singlet, exposing her flat belly and belly button. Her eyes slightly red, tears on her cheeks. I stepped into the room closing the door behind me.

" Gabriel, I'm sorry, please don't be mad at me... I...." She tried to talk as she cried. I pulled her into my arms hugging her and placed her head on my chest " Shhh it's okay" I tried to comfort her, I wasn't good at it as I've never comforted anyone cause I never saw a reason to.
   She slowly wrapped her arms around my torso and cried into my chest, I tapped her back softly

" I just wanted to attend, I've never gone to such an event before, I went there because I wanted to see you play Gabriel, please don't be mad at me..... Please...." She cried and i withdrew from her cupping her face in my hands as I brought my face lower bending my back slightly

" Don't cry Liela, it isn't your fault, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you, I completely understand and I'm sorry for making you cry" I spoke softly while using my thumb in wiping her tears, I couldn't believe I was apologizing to a girl, I've always been proud, God! She was affecting me in many ways.

   I starred down at her,i tried not to look at her lips but it was difficult, I held her face in my hands, her lips were a sharp pink, I swallowed down. I wanted to kiss her, I wanted to taste her lips more than anything at that moment. Just one kiss wouldn't hurt right? But I knew kissing her would make alot of things go wrong and I might never be able to stop. My eyes running over her face, I had to distract myself from kissing her.

" Liela, I can't concentrate, I can't concentrate on anything when you're around" I confessed breathlessly. Her eyes searched my face, she was confused " God, I can't think straight" I said again and pulled her into a tight hug as I dipped my face into the crook of her neck. I inhaled deeply,she smelt good, really good. She slowly clutched my Jacket, I grabbed her waist trying to get closer to her, every nerve in me was now aware of our closeness.

" Liela..., you smell good" I murmured into her neck and she shivered slightly. I fought the urge to plant kisses all over her neck. I felt her hand slowly sliding up my arm making me unable to think of anything else.
    I wanted to lift her up and make her straddle me, put her on the table and kiss every inch of her body " Fuck" I cursed out loud.

It shocked Liela. My hands itched to move, I wanted to explore her thighs.... I stopped my thoughts, I hated the fact she was so young and innocent, I currently didn't even care that she was my cousin. " Liela, what the hell are you doing to me?" I whispered into her neck. I could feel her heart thump rapidly, she was trying to control her breathing and she was doing a bad job at it.

She breadth out of her mouth in an attempt to even her breathing but the sound she made while doing so fucked with my brain. I was clearly aware that she was also affected by me, it made me happy within.
   I wanted her to moan my name, immediately the thought came in, I grabbed her closer, I couldn't help moving my lips, I placed a deep wet kiss on her neck and she ached her back pressing her body further into mine

" Uh... Gabe..." She tried to speak " Shhhh.." I stopped her " You're fucking toying with my head" I spoke again into her neck. She bent her head sideways, giving me more access to her neck
" Gab.... Gabe.... Gabriel..... You ..." She stuttered unable to get her words together " Stop talking Liela, it's not going to end well" I warned, her voice was like fuel, it increased the fire in me, the sound of it played games with my mind, especially how she called my name.

I wasn't satisfied, I wanted to get rid of the jacket I was wearing and be completely pressed against her, I wanted her bare body against mine. God! Why did God make her my cousin. I was turning into a very bad sinner, not like I wasn't already.

____________________________
I had to drop another chapter today because in the previous chapter, I saw comments that motivated me to a level that I can't explain.
And thank you to everyone reading and commenting, I love you to an extent you can't fathom.

Okay, this was getting too long so I had to cut it. Continuation's in the next chapter

Please leave a COMMENT and vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6M 874K 71
He tips my head toward his with his index finger, keeping my eyes trained on him and driving me crazy with the primal look on his face. His grey eyes...
7.3K 497 23
Savannah goes on holiday with her boyfriend, Theo, and her friends. She thinks she loves Theo more than anything and Theo gives her the world. They'r...
850K 19.7K 80
"You don't like it rough?" he asks me. Oh, okay, I smirk back at him, two can play this game. "I like it... but only during sex, " I say to him wat...
95.1K 2.7K 20
ONGOING ° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ° "I hate you," "I don't think you do," he cups my face, placing a kiss on my forehead. "I really do," "Lying...