Moths to a flame | Mattheo ri...

slytherinwriteseh által

Y/n lestrange is the daughter of bellatrix lestrange and rodolphus lestrange, the dark lords most trusted fri... Több

Introduction chapter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Authors note🫶🏼
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
A/n
New cover photo!
*NEW STORY*

Chapter 22

1.4K 29 10
slytherinwriteseh által

Y/n's pov

It was now Friday morning, and today was my engagement ball, the girls had been running around mad all week after classes helping my mum and aunt cissy prepare for it, while I stayed at hogwarts all week either with mattheo or tom and mattheo if he was in our dorm while we done the project.
Mattheo has become extremely clingy and wants to touch me constantly, before classes and after classes and even sometimes inbetween them, but I'm not complaining. Once he found out he's been the only one I've been with properly he just wants to have sex all the time, i think he loves the idea that he's the only one that's ever touched me and will be for the rest of my life.

I woke in bed, his arms snaked round me as per usual.

"Good morning" he said as he began kissing my neck.

"Morning" i chuckled as i moved my head slightly so he had more access, he came on top of me between my legs and started kissing down my chest, reaching my breast as he kissed it and sucked it lightly.
We had slept naked most nights, for obvious reasons.

I let out little moans as he began rubbing my clit with his fingers, but that was interrupted as the we could hear the girls about to come crashing through the door.

Mattheo jumped back and lay on his back beside me as we hid underneath the covers, and then they came crashing in, jumping on top of me laughing and screaming excitedly about the engagement ball.

"ITS ENGAGEMENT BALL DAY" pansy screamed as they piled on top of me.

"I know, but unless you want to see mattheo's bare ass i'd recommend maybe giving us a minute" i giggled as I watched their eyes widen, as they finally realised we were both naked and the middle of something when they barged in.

"Oh merlin" daphne said as they all stood up, staring at us both.

"Are you going to leave or stay and watch" mattheo smirked as he moved closer to me.

"We are leaving, we are leaving" astoria said as she pushed them all out, once the door closed I could hear them giggling as they walked away.

"Now where was i" he chuckled as he came back between my legs.

"Uh uh uh" I said as i pushed his chin up to meet my gaze.

"Awh come on" he groaned.

"Nope, we are getting up we have to much to do, you're just going to need to wait until tonight"
I chuckled as i stood up from the bed, making my way to the walk in wardrobe to put clothes on.

He came up behind me, snaking his arms round my waist and snuggling his face into the crook of my neck.

"I don't think I'll be able to wait until tonight" he whispered as he lightly kissed my neck.

"Ill make you a deal" I whispered.

"Im listening" he said as he continued to kiss my neck.

"If you can go the full day without it, ill do that thing you've been begging me to do" i said as i turned around to look at him.

"Deal" he smirked and immediately let go of my waist.

We got ready for the day and made our way down to the common room, our friends all waiting for us on the couches.

"Have fun" pansy winked

"Not as much as id of liked" mattheo said as he rolled his eyes.

I shoved him slightly, chuckling as i did so.

"What we doing first" draco said as they all stood up.

"Dress shopping" i smiled and not to my surprise the boys all groaned.

We apparated to london, I wasn't getting my engagement gown from bloody hogsmede.

We entered a very fancy, expensive looking store that had ball gowns and dresses on mannequins in the window.

"Oh my god this place is amazing" daphne said as we walked in.

The store was filled with beautiful dresses, bags, heels anything you would need for some type of event.

The girls and I roamed the shop for a few hours, they had all picked their dresses but i was still struggling to find anything i liked, even the boys were now helping trying to find something for me to wear.

"What about this" theo said as he pulled a black skintight dress with a v-neck line that didn't leave much to the imagination.

"Thats shows to much" draco said as he scrunched his nose.

I turned to see tom, staring at a dress but i couldn't see what one as he stood in the way.

He turned around and gave me a small smile, before stepping to the side showing me the dress he was looking at.

"Oh my" i said as I walked towards it.

"It's perfect" Astoria said as the girls all came beside me, their eyes wide looking at the beautiful dress.

"Try it on" pansy said as she lifted the dress from the hook, handing it to me.

I took the dress and made my way to the changing rooms, the girls following as they waited outside the changing room.

I stood looking at myself in the mirror, admiring how beautiful the dress looked on me, it showed every inch if my curves and it also flowed beautifully down my legs. It was very comfortable too.

"Well can we see" amelia said from the other side of the curtain.

I pulled the curtain, revealing myself in the dress to the girls, their eyes widening as they looked at me, and obviously pansy starts crying.

"It looks so beautiful" she cried into Amelia's chest as Amelia rolled her eyes and chuckled.

"If this is how you react when you see me in my engagement dress imagine what you're going to be like with my wedding dress" I chuckled.

"Oh god" pansy said as she started to cry even more.

"You need to get it" daphne said.

"Im going to" i said as i turned round to look at myself again in the mirror, the girls all staring with me in awe.

I got changed out the dress and handed it to the woman, we bought our dresses, bags and shoes too and left the store.

"Thank merlin for that" enzo said as he stretched his arms out above his head yawning.

"Can we go get food now" regulus groaned.

"Yes, lets go" I chuckled as i linked my arm with mattheo's

We found a nice little cafe and sat down, we ordered our food and stayed their for about an hour, once we had finished it was time for the boys to go get their suits, but me and the girls decided to do more shopping.

We strolled about the streets, buying clothes, shoes and everything you could probably think of until we were struggling to carry our bags.

We finally met back up with the boys, their eyes widening at the site of us with all these bags knowing they would get made to carry them.

"Fucksake you lot" draco said as he rolled his eyes.

"Shut up" Astoria said as she piled her bags onto him, as did the rest of us onto the others.

Me and the girls walked ahead of the boys, trying to find somewhere we could apparate from without the muggles seeing us.

I glanced back at them, the sight making me laugh from them struggling with their own bags plus ours.

"Enzo move your fat arse out the way you keep nudging me onto the road" tom said through gritted teeth.

"its not my fault they bought half of bloody london fucksake" he said back while trying to keep his grip on multiple bags.

"Down here" pansy said pointing to an alleyway.

We all piled in and apparated back to malfoy manor, the boys dropping the bags as we entered the foyer.

I walked straight through the manor to the to find my mother and aunt cissy in the sitting room.

"Hello" i smiled at them both walking over, giving them each a hug.

"It's about time, you lot need to go get prepared for the stylists and make up artists, they will be here in an hour" my mother said, looking at me and the girls.

I spoke with my mother about a few things for tonight then headed up to my room to shower before i had to get ready.

Me and mattheo entered my room, i made my way straight to the shower, taking my hair down as i went. I turned the shower on, letting the water flow on my hand to check it was a good temperature.

I turned around to see mattheo, already basically naked if it wasn't for his boxers.

"Uh what are you doing" I chuckled.

"I thought we were showering" he said with a confused look.

"I am, myself" i said as i pecked him on the cheek.

"why" he pouted as he pulled me in by the waist.

"Because it's one of those showers where i need to do everything and i won't get anything done if you are in the shower with me" i chuckled and gave him a kiss.

"Awh baby come on" he said as he rested his head on my shoulder, hugging my tightly.

"No mattheo you can shower after, plus remember our deal" i said with my eyebrows raised.

"Enjoy your shower love" he said with a smirk as he kissed my cheek and walked out with a smile.

I got in doing my full shower routine, once I finished i dried myself with my wand, getting changed into some shorts and a tshirt, I emerged from the bathroom expecting mattheo to be on the bed or something but he wasn't in the room.

I made my way to the door, i had to go to my mothers room to get ready so i would see him later anyway. I opened the door and jumped slightly at tom who was standing as if he was about to knock, he had a small black gift back in his hand.

"Oh hi" i said looking at him.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you" he chuckled.

"It's alright, are you here for mattheo, I don't know where he is" I chuckled.

"Yeah hes in draco's room with the rest of the boys drinking, i actually came to see you" he said as he scratched the back of his head nervously.

"Is everything alright" i asked looking up at him, he was a very tall person.

"Yeah um, can i come in for a minute" he said looking down at me.

"Yeah sure" i said confused as I stepped aside.

Tom walked in and i shut the door.

"I got you something to say sorry for being a dick,  don't worry I asked mattheo, he even helped pick it out" he chuckled as he gave me the bag.

"Tom you really didn't need to" i said as i smiled at him taking the bag from his hand.

"I wanted to" he said softly, looking into my eyes.

I opened the bag to a small little dark green box, i took it out, putting the bag on my bed and opened it to reveal the most beautiful necklace.
It was silver with a little R attached to it, the initial had small little diamonds placed on it.

"Since you're going to be a riddle soon, I thought I would get you a necklace similar to the one you always wear with the L on it" he smiled.

"It's beautiful, thank you tom" i said with a wide smile.

"Your welcome, do you want to put it on just now" he said taking it from me.

"Yes please" i said and turned my back to him, lifting my hair up so he could place it round my neck.

He placed it round my neck and clasped it, i let my hair down and turned back around to face him.

"Thank you" i said and hugged him.

"You best get going, your mother will kill me if i keep you any longer" he chuckled as we walked to the door.

"I know, ill see you at the ball" i smiled as I walked down the hall towards my mother's room.

"Yeah" tom said smiling as he walked the opposite direction.

I made my way to my mother's room, opening the door to find the girls and my mother and aunt cissy waiting for me.

"It's about time sweetheart" she chuckled walking up to me.

"Sorry" i giggled and sat down on a chair infront of two older ladies who I assumed are going to be the ones doing my hair and make up.

"Do you have an idea of what you would like dear" one woman said to me with a sweet smile.

"To be honest, i just want to look hot as fuck" i said making everyone laugh.

The two woman started their work, doing my make up first then my hair, we all spent hours getting ready and by the time we were done the ball was about to start, I could hear people outside and the music from the ballroom.

"Oh darling you look beautiful" my mother said giving me a hug.

"Thank you" i smiled.

"Right we best get going, you need to meet mattheo in the voyer so you two can enter last, grand entrance and all" aunt cissy chuckled as she gave me a hug.

"Actually can we wait a minute, i need to ask the girls something" i smiled.

"Is everything alright y/n" pansy said as she walked up to me, she looked beautiful in her long dark green dress.

"Yes everythings fine, i just have a question to ask you all" i said turning to the rest of them.

"Go on" daphne said with a smile, I could tell she knew what i was about to ask.

"Will you be my bridesmaids" I chuckled.

They all screamed in excitement shouting yes as they jumped up and down.

"Pansy" i said turning to her.

"Yes" she said as she turned to me.

"Id like you to be the maid of honour" i smiled.

"Oh my god" she whispered as her eyes started to water.

"Aw panz please don't cry again" I giggled as i pulled her into a hug.

"I can't help it" she giggled.

"So will you" i said pulling away and looking at her.

"Id be honoured" she said as she wiped a tear from her cheek giving me another hug.

After calming pansy down from her excited outburst after that, we made our way to the foyer, all the boys standing at the bottom of the wide staircase waiting on us.

Mattheo's pov

I was in the middle of conversation with the boys when all their jaws dropped.

"You're one luckly man riddle" theo said as he stared beyond me.

I turned around to see y/n, standing at the top of the stairs. She looked incredible, she truly is the most beautiful woman in the world.

She looked at me, a smile forming on her face as she walked down the steps, i held my hand out to which she took and i brought her in close to me.

"You look beautiful love" i said staring into her eyes.

"Thank you, you look very handsome" she giggled as she pecked me on the lips with a kiss.

Her mother rushed all our friends into the ballroom, leaving the two of us standing outside the door.

"I've missed you today" i said as I pulled her in by her waist.

"I've missed you more" she whispered before kissing me on the lips, which would have probably turned into a full make out session if we weren't interrupted by the sound of the doors about to be opened.

"We'll finish this later" I smirked and held my arm out for her to hold onto.

We walked in, hundreds of people clapping and cheering as we walked in.

My father tapped a knife on his glass, gaining everyone's attention.

"I would like to say a few words before we start celebrating the engagement of my son, and future daughter in law" he said walking towards us with a smile.

"I would like to thank everyone for coming to celebrate these two, and I couldn't think of anyone better than young y/n here to take the family name riddle, and even though I already think of you as family, I can't wait for it to be official" my father said as he smiled at her.

"You did good son, and im proud of you and your brother, and i couldn't think of anyone better than you both to take our places as the dark lords when the time comes" he said as he held my shoulder.

My eyes widened slightly at the words my father said, i know everyone made him out to be this horrible dark wizard with no empathy and emotions for anyone, and yes maybe he was that to other people but if you're apart of his small circle of people he cares about, he is a wise and caring man, if you don't push his buttons of course.

I looked to tom, he also looked slightly taken aback as my father looked to him, tom smiled slightly at him, i know tom has always wanted to make him proud so i knew those words meant a lot to him.

"And I couldn't think of anyone better to stand by their side while they do so" he also said looking back to y/n, her eyes glazing slightly at his words.

"TO Y/N AND MATTHEO" He shouted and everyone held their glasses up repeating his words.

After more cheers and clapping, a few whistles too it was finally time to get the night started.

We were congratulated by many people, giving us gifts and some of them even called me my lord and y/n my lady, which took us by surprise slightly.

"Lets go see our dads, I haven't had a minute to speak to mine today" she chuckled.

We approached them both in conversation with a few men, y/n's mother also by their side.

"My lord, my lady" the men said as they bowed their heads to us.

We both nodded our heads and they left, making conversation with other people.

"Why do people keep doing that, I thought they only did that for you two" y/n said as she looked to our fathers.

"You two are the most powerful witch and wizard in here, apart from us of course, you are both seen as leaders also, so many people will now see you as their lord and lady" her father said as he sipped from his champagne glass.

"Oh i see" she replied as she looked around the room.

"You look beautiful darling" her father said as he gave her a hug.

"Thank you dad" she said smiling up at him.

"Mum are you crying again" she chuckled.

"No, no i am not" bella replied as she sniffled.

"She's been a bloody emotional mess" my father chuckled as he rolled his eyes.

"Shut it" bella said sniffling making us all laugh.

"Are we spending the day together tomorrow" y/n said as she looked up to her father.

"Unfortunately we may need to wait till Sunday, we have some business to deal with tomorrow regarding the potter boy seeing as the tournament is not going ahead anymore" her father said as he looked to mine.

"Can't wait to strangle that little fuckers neck" my father said as he sipped from his glass.

"Is it anything we can help with" i said as I looked to them both.

"No, we will be getting other people to carry out any tasks we were going to give you lot until after the wedding" my father said as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Why" y/n asked confused.

"Your mother here, doesn't think its wise to send you lot on a mission any time before the wedding incase any of you get hurt, because then it would ruin the wedding for you both obviously" he said as he rolled his eyes.

"Oh i see" y/n said as she looked to her mother who was smiling deviously at her.

"You will most likely start receiving tasks again once your back from the honeymoon, but anyway, enough about business, go enjoy yourselves" her father said as he pointed to our friends doing shots at the far side of the ballroom.

"the party music hasn't even started yet and their already acting like animals" my mother chuckled.

"Deatheaters and their kids eh" my father said as he also chuckled.

We all laughed at the sight, looking at our friends downing shots while ballroom music played in the background.

We made our way through the crowd to our friends.

"Hello you two" regulus said handing us both a shot.

"Bit early to start partying hard reggie" y/n said as she took the shot.

"Well its 11pm somewhere" he shrugged as he downed another.

Shortly after dance music began playing, and thats when the party started.

"REGGIE ITS OUR SONG" y/n shouted as she grabbed him from his seat yanking him up to the dance floor to which he had no choice in.

Most guests were now dancing, y/n and Reggie outshining everyone with their stupid dance moves as they laughed.

"How did she like the necklace" i asked tom as i sat down beside him.

"Yeah she loved it, even gave me a hug" he chuckled sipping on his drink.

"So has she forgiven you then" I chuckled as I leaned into my chair.

"Think so, i mean I'll still probably keep my distance as much as possible without coming across as a dick but i still want to be friends, can't start of your marriage with your with wife hating me" he said as he downed the rest of his drink.

"As much as it pains me to say this, she would never hate you, she might be angry or act like she does but i know deep down you're important to her even if it's not in the way you want it to be" i said looking at him.

"I know, i just want what's best for her" he said looking back to me.

"So do i" i said as I looked out to her dancing with her cousin.

She is the most important person in the world to us both and at the end of the day i'm not mad at tom anymore, i know it's me she loves and I feel better about someone wanting to protect her as much as i do.

The night went on, everyone getting more drunk by the minute when suddenly i seen my father and y/n's rushing out the hall, after a man had spoken to them.

"Whats going on" y/n said as she looked to them both.

"I'm not sure, lets go find out" i said as i took her hand and walked out from the ballroom, following our fathers to their office.

We opened the door, our fathers looking at us both with concern.

"Whats going on" y/n said as she walked in.

"It's your prophecy, it's changing" my father said as he moved out the way to show the ball, whispering to itself so quietly you could only just hear it.

"It's changing, the prophecy is changing" it whispered repeatedly.

Suddenly the ball shot into the air on its own, shining a brighter light than before.

"The children of the prophecy will bore a child of great power, their powers intertwined creating a new life that will be consumed by the darkness or the light with whatever path the child is lead to walk" the ball said before dropping down again.

Y/n looked to me and i looked to her, i kept eye contact for a second before turning to our fathers who looked to each other then to y/n's stomach as did i.

"Is she" my father said as he walked closer to us.

"I can't hear anything" i said as I looked back to him.

"What are you talking about" she said looking between us both.

"If you are pregnant I would be able to hear the baby, it's a riddle family thing" i said looking to her.

"I'm not bloody pregnant" she said looking between us all.

"Dad what does this mean" she said looking to him, tears forming in her eyes.

"Sweetheart don't get upset, it's nothing to worry about, I would say it's a good thing, right tom" he said looking to him.

"Yes, a very good thing" he smiled.

"How is this a good thing" she said looking between them both.

"It just means you will both have a very powerful child, a child conceived under both your powers will be most likely become one of the most powerful witch or wizard of all time" my father said looking between us both.

"I don't understand, why though what is the reason for it" i said as i pulled y/n in to comfort her.

"We won't know that until the child is born, your prophecy still stays the same, it's just had something added into the mix, the child's own prophecy will create itself the moment the child is born" he said as he walked over to us both.

"Oh, okay" she said as he started to calm down a bit.

"So, uh have you two spoken about children or, you know because it might be better to find out about this prophecy sooner or later" my father said as he scratched the back of his neck.

Her father glared at mine, picking up a newspaper and smacking him in the back of the head with it.

"Will you stop fucking doing that" my father said as he rubbed the back of his head.

"No, i will not, they're bloody seventeen not twenty, my daughter is not becoming a mother at that age for the sake of a fucking prophecy" her father said through gritted teeth.

"What, I think they would be good parents" my father smiled turning to us both.

"Are you two the ones that need to push a child out your pee hole" y/n said looking between them both.

"No but" they both said in unison but y/n cut them off.

"Uh, stop talking then, i will decide when i need to push one out mine thank you very much" she said as she lifted her dress to walk out the door.

"Can already tell the little brat is going to have her attitude" my father said with a scrunched nose.

"I HEARD THAT" she shouted as she walked down the halls.

"You're not even good with babies" her father said looking to mine.

"Yes I bloody am" he said looking back to him.

"Last time you dealt with a child it killed you, idiot" her father said making me chuckle slightly.

"Oi, shut it" my father said pointing at me.

I put my hands up in surrender and made my way out the door, running to catch up with y/n.

I've had enough prophecy's for a lifetime.

______________
A/N

Remember to vote guys🤍

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

30 0 6
Y/n Barnes is going into her 6th year at Hogwarts. With the wizarding world turning to madness, now that Lord Voldemorts return has been confirmed. T...
290K 5.3K 38
"She is my daughter. She is ours and we will get her back." Bellatrix Lestrange says with powerful eyes. "That is my baby girl. Only a fool would...
423K 6.8K 64
𝑀𝑎𝑡𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑜 𝑅𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒 | 𝑠𝑚𝑢̈𝑡 (book 1) He was troubling, she was confusing. He wanted her, she wanted him. He made her crazy, she made him f...