The SPRING That I LOVED You

By vi_xennie_

Its about a student who have feelings that can't be explained for a boy that's 2 years younger than him. Is i... More

EYES NEVER LIES

4 0 0
By vi_xennie_

CHAPTER 1

A mysterious shadow came near to him , it touched his lips. The shadow lean it's head near to him , each other's lips are only centimeters away from kissing but suddenly....

RRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG

The alarm ringed and there's waked up the ML OF THE STORY VIXEN. He wake up from the same dream almost everyday for the past few months but he couldn't figured out who's shadow was that.

After turning off the alarm he roll out from the bed with a messy hair and face the mirror that placed right in front his bed. While looking at his puffy face in the reflection continuously he thought that his face isn't handsome enough and good looking

" sigh.. why my face is like this, am I really that ugly. Will someone ever love me? " Vixen's thought.

At that moment he heard his mother shout..
" OIIIII your better drag your ass down here. YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT !??!? DO YOU WANT A FLYING SHOE AND BROOM STICK FLYING TO YOUR ROOM!!!!! "

He saw the time and it was 7am

"Oh crap. Shit I cannot be late for school again!.." Vixen said.

He then hasted getting ready for school. After changed into the school uniform, he ran out from home quickly skipping his breakfast and went to his school riding his bicycle.

Vixen is a student in a high school near his house which is a Chinese language high school. He went to that high school bcuz he's half Chinese and that's the only school near his home. But unfortunately this guy is not that good in speaking the language even though he learned it for 16 years....

After a 11 minutes ride, he reached his school. As usual the school has the same scenario and vibe like other high schools. CHAOTIC. NOISY and LOUD. All he can hear is the hubbub of laughter and shouting of other students. Vixen is a really extrovert person but he can't enjoy speaking and mingle with anyone like others do cuz he scared that anyone might be found out his insecurities or more to weakness. After seeing all the students in the site of the school, he went straight to his class 4(2). Even though he doesn't want speak with anyone, he still have some friends who will talk to him casually and friendly everyday.
He's friends are TAW, ESH, NG, and SIEWEC . Also all of his classmates talk to him very well. That is why Vixen don't feel alone and left out.

His friend Siewec greeted him with a really happy face when Vixen entered the class.

" Hey handsome boy good morning. How r u " Siewec said.

" Shut up bish " Vixen replied. " FUCK YOU" Siewec said.

" FUCK YOU TOO" Vixen replied.

" FUCK YOU THREE " Siewec said.

" FUCK YOU FOUR" Vixen replied again.

" HAHAHAHAH " just like that Vixen and Siewec laughed together at their own conversation.

After hearing the whole conversation in front row, Esh said " O My God... Guys c'mon stwapp it , its just the first period don't start it again in the morning. "

" Yea, unless you guys don't wanna stand outside of the classroom for the whole class " Taw giggled.

"Okay fine...." Vixen and Siewec answered back together cutely.

Vixen is the assistant of the class monitor, so basically he has to do  half of the classworks together with the monitor. Fortunately his class monitor is a very good leader. She's always stand first and caring every other classmates. His class monitor is LI.

"Li do we have to have arranged the books today? " Vixen asked.

"Owhh no it's okay I already did it. It's fine." Li said.

" Really. I'm so sorry I can't help you." Vixen said.

" It's okay, I said it's fine. Don't worry bout it. Owhh and by the way, our headmaster called you just now. She told me to tell you to meet her." Li said.

" Wat? Me?. But why tho." Vixen asked.

" I think it's about the Marching competition in our school that going to happen like in two months." Taw said.

" Uhhh? Marching competition??
What I gotta do with that thing? " Vixen said.

" I don knaurr, maybe you need to meet and ask her bro." Taw said.

" Yea, she told me to inform you to meet her in her office." Li said.

.....................................................................
            In the principal's office
........................................................................

Vixen knocked the principal room's door before enter as a manners.

" TOK...TOK.. Ma'am can I come in ? " Vixen asked.

" Owhh yea sure" principal replied.

" Li said that you told me to meet you here. What is it ma'am? " Vixen asked.

" Owhh yea. I think you already know about the Marching competition right? Can you please guided your squad this year?" The principal asked him.

" Wait !?? What!?? MEEE!????!! " Vixen shocked. He's shocked bcuz he's never been teaches anyone anything before. And he's also don't know how to guide a team.

" Yes, you. Is there any problem with that? " The principal asked .

" Uhmm no there's none . But I've never guide anyone before." Vixen said.

" Didn't you participate in the Marching competition last year?" Principal asked.

" Yea I did." Vixen replied.

" Aaa see that's enough. Your talented and an experienced person. It's enough for you to guide a team. You know that the seniors who guided the squad last year is preparing for their final exam this year right and they're all mentioned and requested me to select you as a new commander for the team , plus your already entered your senior year so there's nothing to scared. I believe you can do it. Can you do it?" The principal said.

Vixen didn't want to turn down the request and disrespect her at that moment, so he kindly accept it.

" Kay , I'll do it. " Vixen said.

" Good! The training for all the participating squads will be start tomorrow. You can start tomorrow." Principal said.

Vixen feels a little bit uneasy but he knows that he didn't have any other options.

" Well you can go back to classroom now. Wish you All the best for competition. " Principal said.

........................................................................
                   In the Classroom
........................................................................

" So what happened? " his friends asked him.

" Well she said that I need to guided the squad for the Marching competition this year. " Vixen said uninterestly.

" Owhh wow that's so cool. Your gonna be so handsome and smart in the uniform." Esh said excitedly.

" I can't wait to see you how you gonna handle the squad alone." Siewec said.

" Wait? What!? Me? alone !??!! Nope never happening. YOUR gonna guided the team with me together! " Vixen said to Siewec.

" What!?! Me!? No. I'm not gonna come." Siewec replied to Vixen.

" Oh c'mon Siewec. You know bout him very well, he can't do it alone. You need to help him. " Taw said.

" Alright fine. So when's the training starting ?" Siewec asked.

" It's tomorrow and I need you to stay back after school to help me. " Vixen said.

" Okay fine don't worry I'll be there tommorow." Siewec said.
And just like that, the day of went smoothly and happily.

Before going back home, Vixen collect all the students application form that whom will be in the squad at the teacher's desk.

That night after eating the dinner with his family, Vixen went straight to his room and start working on the squad thing. First he go through all the applicant's form and see each of their photos and names. When flipping all the forms he find one applicant's form that didn't attached any photos. He pull out the form and read the bio-data that written on the form. The applicator's is a male , his 2 years younger than Vixen and his name is Ren Yu.

" Urgh... I need to tell him to attach his photo tommorow. Now I'm gonna go to bed. *Yawn* " Vixen said.

The next day after school, every students in the squad is already lined up and standing in line and waiting for their new captain which is Vixen.

Vixen felt really anxious since it was his first time ever doing something like this in his whole life. Before going in front of the squad , he calm himself down first saying that it's okay

" Vixen it's okay you can do it. You know you can do it. You're teaching them and your gonna win the cup this year. Whoo. Let's go " Vixen said it to calm himself.

When cross the students he smelled a really nice fragrance that smells like Vanilla and Cinnamon. But he didn't want to turn the head and see anyone first. He went straightly to the front of the squad and introduce himself

" Good afternoon everyone, I'm Vixen and I am your captain for this year. And this is my assistant Siewec. He will be also teaching you guys together with me" Vixen said.

" Hello guys " Siewec said.

" So you guys all can go rest first, I will be calling you again in few minutes. " Vixen said.

After all of the students leave, Vixen called Siewec and hand him that one form which didn't attached any photos, and said " Help me find him and tell him to hand me this form back after attached his picture." Siewec nodded and went to search for the boy.

After that he went through all the forms one by one again. But then he smells the same fragrance he smelled when he cross the students again. He heard a voice behind him

" Hello, here's the form. " A boy's voice called him. When Vixen turned back...........

He's world has been stop for a minute. He couldn't say anything or move but only staring at the boy's eyes. Both of their eyes met. Their eyes only staring at each others face. Vixen knows he's face is really blushing so hard at that time but he don't wanna look away or move even for a millisecond. All he wanna do is stare at the boy's eyes. He never expect that a boy would make his HEART THIS FLUTTER. He can even hear and feel his own heart beat inside him.

The boy said " Hai I'm REN YU "

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 15.3K 17
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
1.5M 131K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
3.6M 290K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...