Rimuru X Genshin Impact

By SupremeDietyRimuru

Rimuru The Supreme Diety escapes to another world to escape the unending amount of paperwork he has to deal w... More

Hellooooo
In Another World
Meeting with a Traveller
Mondstadt:The City of Drunkards
Meeting the Cryo Daddy
The Four Wind's Temples
The God of Wine And Freedom
Notice
Growing Love
Info
My bad
Dvalin's Rage and Venti's Sorrow
The Battle to Save Dvalin
Special Chapter
Ven...ti?
Utter Darkness

Retrieval

1.8K 62 62
By SupremeDietyRimuru

Did you expect me doing this again?

Angel's Share

I arrived in Angel's Share together with Aether and Paimon and as expected I saw Jean.

"R-Rimuru?, Traveller? What are you doing here?"

In response Aether said "We also want to save Dvalin."

"I- Thank you..."

"I take this implies that Dliuc has already told you about Dvalin being poisoned" I spoke to confirm my thoughts

"Yes, I trust this information as I can't find any reason as to why Dvalin would betray Mondstadt considering it was once of the Four Winds ....being poisoned sounds like a plausible explanation" Jean spoke "If the Lyre can cure Dvalin, I want to help"

"Nice! Let's not Dilly Dally and go get that Lyre back!" Paimon excitedly said Hehe~ Then we can eat the Sticky Honey Roast Amber owes us.

"Before we go, put on these masks Rimuru, Traveller and Paimon we can't let them know about our identity as it would result in a more tense relationship with the Fatui if they saw us openly infaltrating their base" Diluc remarked. "We'll meet back here with Jean"

"Wait! Is Jean not coming?" Paimon spoke confused.

"I have some work to do and it would be more risky to go with you considering my status" Jean replied with a bit of disappointment not being able to help her Nation.

"Well, We should go now." I spoke as I don't want to waste time

"Yes that is true" Diluc agreed and we set off to the Fatui Hideout.

•••

We arrived at the entrance to the Fatui Base and before we got in we wore out masks but... seriously!? how does this hide our identity!!? It barely cover's our eyes! *sigh* whatever.

We explored the Fatui base in search of a clue when we saw a Fatui member.

"Heeh! Don't kill me!!, huh? I thought since somebody invaded the base it would be the Abyss"

"TELL US WHERE THE HOLY LYRE IS OR WE'LL THROW YOU IN LAVA!" I yelled to intimidate the Fatui however, I think I startled my friends too...

"AH! It's deeper in the base please don't kill me!!!"

I then took my out my sword and pointed it at his neck.

"Anymore information?" I spoke in a Dark tone

"Hehh!!! The- The 8th and 6th Fatui Harbinger are here in Mondstadt,I don't know why! The information is classified! Please don't kill me!!" He yelled stuttering. Heh threatening always works.

I proceeded to make my sword disappear since for some reason that's how it works in this world."Let's go" I spoke.

We were running to find the Lyre when Diluc spoke.

"I didn't know you could be so terrifying" Diluc said amused at the Fatui's reaction.

"Paimon promises to never annoy Rimuru again!" Paimon yelled scared of me.

"Hehe" I sheepishly laughed with my hand behind my head while we were still running. Although I wonder what 2 Harbingers are doing in Mondstadt nothing good could come of them based on their reputation. I thought wary of the info I have got. Diluc is probably also wondering about it, we should have a talk later to discuss it.

We arrived in the chamber where the Lyre was locked up and after defeating the Fatui guarding it. We headed back to Angel's Share.

On the way Diluc asked me what I think what 2 Harbingers are doing in Mondstadt. Although I could only reply that whatever it is, it won't be good.

Angel's Share

We went to Angel's Share where we could only see Jean and Venti residing in it. Diluc probably closed the shop today so we can get some privacy.

"Oh you guys are back!" Venti said loudly as he saw us entering the tavern "Did you guys get it?"

To that question I just gave him the Holy Lyre.

"Ahh the memories, it's been way too long."

"What do you think Venti? Can you summon Dvalin." It was Jean who spoke this time.

"Although this is the real deal. I can't right now. The Anemo energy has run dry so we need to replenish it, currently it isn't even in the condition to play music fit for Diluc's Tavern."

"Hey, mind you Bards fight to get a chance to play at my tavern. Don't make assumptions."

"That isn't the point!" I said exasperated.

"Hey! Did you steal the Lyre so you could play music for drunkards to hear!?" Paimon snarled at Venti

"Ehe~"

"What do you mean Ehe!!!!?" Paimon yelled "You deserve an ugly nickname, hmm from now on you are Tone Deaf Bard"

"Well then you also need a nickname, hmmmm" Venti spoke thinking of a nickname

"How about Floating Child?" I suggested.

"Yes that's good but let's make it Annoying Floating Child." Venti spoke.

"HEYYY!!" Paimon yelled

"Hehe, Although the Lyre itself is fine, the strings...,that's where you come in Traveller!" Venti said changing the topic.

I was confused why do they need Aether's help?

Aether then took the Lyre and took out the Teardrop Crystal. Wait! A second it's colour has changed!

<<The colour isn't the only thing that has changed.........Rimuru>>

"Hey! Aether why has its colour changed?!"

<<Seriously...>>

"Oh yeah! We forgot to tell you, when we separated Venti wanted to look at the crystal so the Traveller took it out but it was purified." Paimon said. "We think Aether may have some power to cure the Crystal."

Interesting. I thought

"Hmm it will replenish the Energy however it probably won't be enough" Venti spoke.

"That means we will need to get more Crystals.." Paimon spoke pouting. Paimon just wants Sticky Honey Roast.

"We can look for more Crystals Or..." I took the Crystal for Aether and held it with both my hands.

"Rimuru, What are you doing?" Venti spoke

"Shh let me concentrate" I said.

Suddenly the inside of the Bar started getting windy.

"W-whats going on?" Paimon spoke scared.

My hands then started glowing and that glow being transferred to the Crystal. A Bright light covered the Room and everyone couldn't see for a bit.

"Ough! PAIMON'S EYES!"

"Woah.., It's beautiful" Jean whispered.

"What did you do Rimuru?" Venti spoke.

"I concentrated all the Anemo Energy I could muster into my hands then I transferred that energy to the Crystal basically supercharging it with Anemo."

"Wow.....that's actually really smart" Venti spoke amazed.

"So this way we won't waste time looking for other Crystals" Dliuc spoke "You really are smart"

"Hehe, Now would you do the honours Aether?" I spoke.

Aether nodded and took the Crystal from me and put it in the Lyre returning it to it's full glory.

"This youthful glow..." Jean spoke mesmerized.

"Praising yourself really?" Paimon spoke.

"She was talking about the Lyre." I corrected Paimon's misunderstanding.

"So what will we do about the rest of the Crystals lying around Mondstadt?" Jean said cautious that the Crystal may bring some harm if left unchecked.

"I've got a plan for that." I spoke

"Ooh what is it?" Paimon said.

"You'll know later, First we need to summon Dvalin." I spoke

"It would be easier if we try to summon him somewhere that is high,windy and can carry words afar" Venti spoke

"How about Starsnatch Cliff." I suggested.

"Hmm yes, That could work!" Venti spoke happily. Just wait a bit more Dvalin.

"Ok, it seems we have what we need to summon Dvalin" Diluc spoke "Be prepared we will probably fight."

"Ahhhhh such a fun adventure, you should be careful. A Bard might write a poem of our adventures" Venti spoke. Of course that bard will be me hehe.

"Alright let's meet back at Starsnatch Cliff" Jean spoke.

              ---------------------------------

Finally done with that chapter. Sorry for the late story update I have a life so I can't focus all my time on this.

Also instead of memes here is what everyone thinks about Rimuru.

Jean: He's very clever. He is the definition of work smarter not harder. I wonder if I can learn from him on how I can reduce my work hours....

Diluc: I am glad such a capable person is on our side. He is very intelligent, capable of handling most tasks on his own. It's sad he is in the Knights of Favonious, it's a waste of his skills, I wonder if I can hire him as an information collector?

Aether: He is a good friend and a trustful companion. He carries his weight along with some of ours hehe........Unlike Paimon

Paimon: Rimuru is very scary ouhhh. But he seems like a good guy to Paimon even if he looks like a girl and gave Paimon an ugly nickname. Paimon will forgive him by also giving him an ugly nickname and using his money to buy tasty snacks Hehehehehe.

You guys comment a nickname for Rimuru. If I like it and is better than mine I'll use it

Venti: When I met him for the first time I knew we would get along and be The Ultimate trouble duo. Although the wind around him is agitated. I also feel some sort of divinity from him. Nonetheless I trust him but I need to know why the wind is weird around him.

Adios Amigos 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304 8 2
Follow Kyrie Sanchez as he travels across the world of Teyvat alongside Our Traveler Lumine, and their Companion/ Emergency Food Paimon in search of...
153K 3.8K 65
Lumine and Aether... The Twins from another world, traveling throughout the Universe. They went from Universe to other Universe... until an Unknown G...
1.6K 106 6
This is a story about Cale... Thames waking up one day in the land of Teyvat. He meet a traveler by the name of [REDACTED] and their flying companion...
2.9K 190 25
{This is an x oc, so dont get mad when you found out it's not x reader, also its my first book, so dont expect anything good here!} 2 twin travelers...