Broken Strings GxG (intersex)

By savage-_-potato

Sequel to "The Violinist" Sam and Lola hate each other, one is a sweetheart while the other is the devil in... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
To be continued...

Chapter 48

16.7K 861 329
By savage-_-potato

Lola

Two weeks since Eliza died, two weeks since the last time Sam and I went to uni, and two weeks since my sister got out of the hospital. She still hasn't woken up but Lilith said she eventually will.

"Are you ready?" I asked Sam, we were back in the city and in her apartment. She asked me to stay with her last night, and of course I did.

"Yes, just finishing up my makeup" she replied, she was sitting in front of the mirror doing her hair and makeup.

"Who's class you've got first?" I asked while packing her things in her bag,

"Mrs Clark" she said with a sigh,

"Why the sigh, I thought you guys were good now?" I handed Sam her bag and we both made our way downstairs, she was still sad because of Eliza's death and I don't blame her that woman was her caretaker since she was a kid.

"I didn't talk to her, I don't know what to say to her in the first place"

Henry left already, so it was just me and Sam. We left her apartment and we went to the parking lot, I offered to drive her to school because I knew she wasn't in the mood.

"It's fine baby, just act normal." I kissed her temple and we both got in her car.

The drive to school was fast and silent, like usual. Sam was deep in her thoughts and I was swimming in mine, I've missed many classes but I'm not worried about that at all, I'm worried about Sam.

"I'll see you at lunch?" She asked softly, she was so cute. She had on a hoodie that I didn't know she owned and sweatpants, she used to make fun of me for dressing that way but now she does it herself.

"I'll wait for you in front of your class" I smiled and leaned to give her a quick kiss, she huffed and pushed my face away from her with a small smile that I would've missed if I wasn't already looking at her pretty face.

I watched her make her way inside the building then I left to mine, I forgot what class I had in the first place so I just walked around until I saw someone I recognized and followed them.

"Ms Collins, you finally remembered you had classes to attend?" The professor said as soon as I stepped foot inside his classroom,

"Sorry my dad died" I said with a smile, I watched his face fall as he stared at me in horror.

"My sister is also hospitalized, she technically died as well but they brought her back to life" I continued and watched as his face changed colors, he felt guilty, confused, taken back and a lot of other different emotions.

"I- I'm sorry, oh my god that's horrible" he replied, I rolled my eyes and made my way to my seat. This guy that I usually sit next to was also starting at me confused.

"What? Your dad never died before?" I said, the guy quickly looked away and focused his gaze in front of him.

The rest of this class went smoothly, I could feel people staring at my head the whole time and I would turn to glare at whoever is burning holes into my skull but they'd quickly look away.

At lunch, I waited for Sam to get out of her class. All the students did, except her. I waited for a few minutes more but I got bored, so I opened the door and just walked in to find Mrs Clark and Sam hugging, and Sam looked like she was crying.

"Shit sorry" I quickly walked backwards and shut the door, that would've been so awkward if I just stood there watching them hug and...bound? I don't know, whatever they were doing.

"Hi" a soft voice said behind me, I turned to look at Sam and she was standing there with a cute smile on her face wiping her tears with the sleeves of her hoodie.

"You okay?" I asked and held her face in my hands wiping the tears with my thumbs. She nodded and I smiled kissing her head softly.

"Let's go get your tummy filled" she intertwined our fingers and we both walked out of the building towards the cafeteria.

***

Howard was someone that I didn't like, a professor who looked like a nice guy but did everything bad behind closed doors. I could smell a bitch when I see one.

Sam and I sat in the front row like we usually do in his class, I wanted to skip but Sam convinced me that we've already missed a lot of classes and we should just get this over with already.

"I regret not getting out of here" I heard Sam mumble,

"Ms Falcon? Will you come over here?" Howard said with a serious face, Sam glanced at me for a moment to see what I think before slowly standing up and making her way towards him.

"As I was saying, sculptures are harder to make since every human, every perspective is different, and matching reality can be hard and sometimes even deceiving..." for the past hour he was explaining with the help of a PowerPoint but for some weird reason, right now, after a whole hour, he wants Sam to demonstrate? And why Sam in the first place?

He grabbed her waist and made her stand in a way, and I could see how uncomfortable Sam was. How can he even be doing this? Is this allowed? No one else was finding this weird??

"If you begin at the front..."

"..it won't look the same than if you start from the side" he turned her to the side using her waist, and I hated it, I hated how he was touching her like that, making her feel so damn uncomfortable. I just needed one more weird and inappropriate thing from him and I'll get up and rearrange his face.

"But since Ms Falcon is wearing this, you guys don't really see how things work." He chuckled and tugged down on her hoodie, Sam was looking down from embarrassment and I swear I felt my palms sting from how hard I was digging my nails.

"As for face sculpting..." he roughly grabbed her chin and made her look up, her eyes were watery but he didn't care, not one bit.

"Sculpting, drawing or painting...it defers from how each one of you sees things" He said without taking his eyes off of her face, he let his index finger touch and trace from her hairline, over her nose and down to her lips.

I couldn't stop my legs, or prevent them from moving, my body reacted on its own. I knew Sam was feeling horrible right now and I wasn't going to let that pass.

Howard gave me a confused look and said some things but I didn't care and didn't even listen to what words he had coming out of his mouth. I grabbed him by the collar and pushed him away from Sam then punched his ugly face.

I kicked his legs hard he fell to the ground with a loud thud then I grabbed his arms and pushed them in front of him, I held them in place with my knee so he doesn't move or fight back then punched him a few more times. And I did it with a smile.

"Do you like your face being touched too?! Huh?! You like it when I shove my fist down your throat asshole?!" I punched him one last time before I was roughly pulled away, Howard laid down on the floor unconscious, his face beat up, eyes swollen, teeth and nose broken.

The two guys who pulled me away from Howard were quickly replaced by security, I didn't even struggle I let them twist my arms behind me back and wrap a zip tie around my wrists.

Before they could drag me away I wiggled myself and pecked Sam on the lips, she rolled her eyes at me but I could see the cute smile she was trying to hide.

"See you later baby" I said with a smirk, the guard pushed my head in front of me and they pulled me out of campus into the waiting police car. They were reading me my rights but I wasn't bothered, I didn't care, I felt satisfied.

"Is this all you got in your pockets?" The woman said, the police officer who was searching me. She took out my wallet, my keys, and my phone.

"Yes" she didn't look convinced, her eyes were still focused on my pants, she was confused because she saw that I had boobs on my chest but didn't know what was in my pants.

"Medical condition, ma'am" I explained, I was polite because she didn't do anything to me and I know why I'm here, why would I be mean?

"Alright then" she nodded and went behind me to cut the zip ties. She asked me to step in front of the board with heights and handed me a placard with my name and other information of mine written on it, I looked in front of me and made sure to smile at the camera.

I'm going to frame this mugshot...

******************************************
Hi! Have a good one guys!

Muah

-S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 9.4K 35
Five years ago, Jesse lost her wife and unborn child in an unimaginable way. After spending all her time since then working for an unknown agency and...
292K 10.5K 44
𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 Valencia Ramano is a cruel and ruthless girl. She is stunning and deadly. She is the boss. She...
270K 10.4K 32
It's hard to be a mother. Especially a single mother. It's been almost ten years now that Alex is struggling to raise her kids alone and be true to...
658K 14.1K 24
Read to find out Warning.. This story has Mature languages and sexual contents