Entwined Royal Hearts

Autorstwa Riyawrites_06

In the enchanting backdrop of India's rich cultural tapestry, where tradition and heritage intermingle with t... Więcej

Note
Disclaimer
Characters 1
Character 3
Character 4
Note 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Character 2

4.2K 92 0
Autorstwa Riyawrites_06

Rajput family -

Abhimanyu Rajput: Head of the family and grandfather of the Rajput siblings .

Mandira Rajput: Grandmother of the Rajput siblings .

Vineet Rajput : The king of jodhpur and father of Rajput siblings.

Avni Rajput : The Queen of Jaisalmer and mother of the Rajput siblings

Vihaan Rajput - 27, Crown prince of Jodhpur and the CEO of Rajput group of companies. He is shrewd and cold to the outer world but loves and prioritizes his family the most.

Reyansh Rajput - 25, COO of Rajput group of companies. He is responsible and calm.

Dhruv Rajput - 23, CFO of Rajput group of companies. He is fun loving but at the same time responsible. His partner in crime is Amaira.

Amaira Rajput - 20, The youngest and studying architecture. She loves pranking everyone and her partner in crime is Dhruv.

****

These pictures belong to their rightful owners only.

That's the second royal family.

Do you guys like it?

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

225K 11.8K 82
He is a Soldier She is a doctor. He is rude. She is sweet. He finds solace in peace. She loves talking. He is te...
31.4K 1.7K 22
๋࣭ ⭑⚝ 𝟭𝗦𝗧 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗢𝗙 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦 Can I kiss you, meri jaan?" he whispered softly while tucking a strand of hair behind my e...
26.6K 1.4K 43
𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮 - 𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀! 𝘼 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙖𝙣 , 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙖�...
906K 68.1K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○● I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...