amare ✧ lee haechan

By lmhofair

✧ idol au ✧ - an accidental meeting on a dark night led to a love that was written in the stars. as they fell... More

characters
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six

twenty two

701 33 4
By lmhofair

"What do you mean you're going back to promoting tomorrow?" Yujin said, not believing her boyfriend's words.

"Yeah," he said, playing with Seji on the couch. "According to the doctors, I can come back to performing, so SM wants me to promote the album with other Dreamies as soon as possible."

"I still think you should be able to rest more. I'm worried about you." she whined, hugging him.

He chuckled softly and played with her hair. "I know, my love. But I promise you that you don't have to worry, yeah? I'll be okay. Besides, our promotions will end soon anyway." she nodded, looking up at him. He put her cat on the floor and looked into his girlfriend's eyes. "Now, give me a kiss? Please?"

"Hmm, I don't know if you deserve a kiss." she teased him, trying hard not to kiss him right now because he genuinely looked so damn good tonight.

"What? Why not?" he whined and she only shrugged her shoulders. "You're so mean. So rude!"

She decided to just stick her tongue out at him, not wanting to answer because she had no good excuse. Yujin just wanted to tease him and see what he would do. That's all.

So Donghyuck decided to take matters into his own hands and leaned down, stopping millimeters from her lips, making her hold her breath.

His gaze traveled from her eyes to her lips, taking in her beautiful face, causing Yujin to blush, eagerly anticipating the touch of his lips on hers.

He looked into her eyes one more time as if to ask for her permission, and when she didn't protest, he leaned in closer until their lips finally met.

His soft lips moved gently and she just knew he was holding back. And she didn't want him to, so Yujin just pulled his hair the way he loved and kissed him harder.

He understood what she wanted immediately, tightening his hold. It quickly turned into a battle for dominance, their lips pressing even harder against each other.

Yujin didn't want to give in easily. She pushed back, trying to assert herself in the kiss. Donghyuck, however, wasn't one to back down. His hands moved from her waist to her hips as he deepened the kiss, his lips wanting more.

She wanted to stay in control, but his persistence was strong. Eventually, she gave in, allowing him to take over.

Haechan's kiss changed, becoming more passionate. His grip on her hips tightened, his tongue gently brushing her lips. Yujin hesitated for a moment, not knowing how to react.

He wanted to take it further, and Yujin decided to let him, feeling that her face was completely red. She parted her lips, giving him access.

Their tongues met and it sent shivers down her spine. It was surprisingly pleasant. She never did anything like that, even with her ex-boyfriend. And from what she understood from their conversation about love a while ago, she's his first girlfriend, so how did he know how to be so good at it? Where did he learn it? Or maybe he just had a talent for kissing?

Haechan's tongue explored her mouth, their kiss becoming more intense and she just fully enjoyed it: both the kiss and his dominance.

Their kiss continued, becoming more intense by the second, both of them blushing. Haechan gently pulled Yujin closer, his arms wrapping around her waist. He guided her to sit on his lap, their bodies pressed together.

Yujin straddled him, keeping her legs on either side of his hips. Something in the air shifted, and their lips were still pressed together. They couldn't get enough of each other.

Haechan's hands roamed her body, sending shivers down her spine, his touch both gentle and possessive. Yujin's fingers tangled in his hair, tugging at it and pulling him closer as their tongues continued to explore each other's mouths.

They both paid no attention to what was happening around them. They didn't care about the rain that kept falling, the text message notifications they received, or even the soft snoring of Yujin's cat. All they cared about was them and only them.

Eventually their kiss slowed and their breaths mingled as they pulled away to get some air. Their hearts were beating fast, their breathing was uneven. Their foreheads were pressed together as they smiled at each other.

"That was so..." she started but couldn't find the right word.

"Hot," he said looking into her eyes. "That was hot. You're hot."

Yujin blushed even more and snuggled into Haechan's neck. His hands still roamed her body, making her shiver every now and then.

"I love you." she mumbled quietly.

"I love you too, my favorite shop girl." he said, kissing the top of her head.

my favorite shop boy🐻

i crave you

😵‍💫😵‍💫
HELLO?? GOODNIGHT TO U TOO?

sorry, my pretty girl
i thought back to our make out session
ngl you drive me crazy, yujin

STOPAFSHSJJ
SHUT UP
NO
AFKKHSHKS

you're so cute
i love you
goodnight, sleep well❤️

goodnight😵‍💫🫶
sleep well too
i love you too, hyuck❤️
read 02:23am

"Oh no, why are you here?" Yujin asked when she saw Chenle enter the store.

He looked at her offended. "What? Can't I come see my best friend at her work at 11 pm?"

"You should go to sleep, you're busy promoting the album." she scoffed, making him roll his eyes.

"Whatever. I won't listen to someone who is younger than me."

"It's only one day!" she whined, throwing the cloth she held in her hand at him.

"And I'm still older!" he threw the material back at her.

"Whatever," she mocked him. "My shift ends in 5 minutes."

"Go get changed then, I'll wait for you."

Yujin nodded her head and went to the employee-only room and put her own clothes on. She grabbed her things, then walked out onto the sales floor and gestured for Chenle to leave the store because she had to close it.

After closing her workplace, she looked at him. "Okay so wait, what do you want to do at 11 pm? I'm genuinely confused, it's late."

"Who cares if it's late? Let's go to your place."

Yujin and Chenle walked through the dark streets, their footsteps echoing in the quiet night. Their conversation flowed freely, talking about everything and nothing at the same time.

As they reached the building she lived in, Chenle stopped and looked at her with a grin on his face. "Do you think Hyuck would be jealous if he knew we were alone at your place this late at night?" he teased.

Yujin laughed, her eyes crinkling with amusement. "I don't think he would be. He knows we're close," she said as she was opening the door to her house. "But wait, you didn't tell him you were coming to see me?"

They entered the apartment building and went to Yujin's living room. She turned on the light and the soft glow of the lamp illuminated the space, creating a warm atmosphere. Yujin sat down on the couch and Chenle followed her, placing one of the cushions on his lap.

"Nah, I didn't. They didn't even ask me where I'm going. Honestly, I'm not sure they are aware that I'm not at the dorms right now." he answered and they both chuckled, imagining their friends' confusion if they noticed he wasn't home.

Their stomachs growled at the same time, reminding them of their hunger. Yujin turned to Chenle and looked into his eyes. "I know we just got inside, but I could really go out and eat something right now. Please, Chenle?"

Chenle rubbed his stomach and looked up, pretending to think about her question. "Hmm, how about some late-night snacks? I heard there's a new 24-hour convenience store that just opened nearby, right? We could go there and grab some instant ramen and maybe some chips."

Yujin nodded, agreeing with him. "Yes. Come on, let's go."

They quickly put on their shoes and stepped out into the cool night air. The convenience store was just a short walk away, and along the way they talked about how the promotions for the ISTJ album were going. The streets were quiet and only a few people had passed them, which made Chenle feel more comfortable knowing that the chances of anyone noticing them were slim.

When they arrived at the store, they smiled as they saw full shelves of food and drinks. Yujin and Chenle wandered the aisles, scanning the shelves for the snacks they wanted. They laughed and joked, playfully teasing each other about their choices.

Finally, after 15 minutes, they decided on a variety of snacks, from spicy ramen to chocolate bars and bags of chips. With full arms, they headed to the checkout where the friendly cashier greeted them with a warm smile. They quickly thanked him and wished him a good night and were on their way back.

Back at Yujin's apartment, they spread out their things on the table. They sat cross-legged on the floor.

"Wait, we need to make ramen first." Yujin said and quickly went to the kitchen. Chenle shook his head as she forgot to take the bags of ramen, so he quietly followed her.

Yujin filled a pot with water and set it on the stove, while Chenle ripped open the ramen packets, the sound of crinkling plastic filling the room.

"It'll be so tasty." Chenle groaned, feeling hungry. He carefully cut the vegetables that would be added to the dish

"Right? I genuinely can't wait to eat it." she replied.

Soon, the aroma of the steaming ramen filled the air, making their mouths water. They carefully poured everything into bowls and went to the living room. With chopsticks in hand, they dug into their food.

"Woah, oh my God," he started talking with his mouth full. "I don't know if it's because I was hungry, but this ramen is amazing."

"No, I agree. This is probably one of the best ramen I've ever eaten."

kimvyj's story

my favorite shop boy🐻

who's 🐬

my 2nd boyfriend

excuse me??

yeah:/

no
seriously who is it
i'm so nosy

chenle😭

huh
what
wait what
how
huh
wdym chenle
when did he leave our dorms
what😭😭
this sneaky mf😭
remind him we need to leave
early tomorrow

yessirrrr
read 12:48am

"Donghyuck wanted me to remind you that you need to leave early tomorrow." she said, placing her phone on the table.

He nodded, not taking his eyes off the TV. "Was he jealous?"

"Nope," she grabbed the chips. "It seemed like he didn't even know you weren't home. Oh and he called you a sneaky motherfucker."

Chenle burst out laughing, shaking his head. "He called me what? A sneaky motherfucker?"

"Yeah." she chuckled.

"Damn," he muttered, grinning. "Well, I'll be going now then."

Yujin nodded and walked him to the door, saying goodbye to him. Making sure she locked the door, she went to take a quick shower and got ready for bed.

But before she could actually go to bed and sleep, she heard her phone ringing. It was almost 2 am, and she knew it could only be one person — her boyfriend. She quickly picked up the phone, wondering why he was calling her so late at night.

"Hi, Hyuck," she said, trying to sound awake. "Why are you calling me? Shouldn't you be sleeping right now?"

Haechan chuckled softly, his voice relaxing her. "I don't know, for some reason I couldn't sleep without hearing you so I thought I should call you. And it might be selfish, but as you know, I have schedules early in the morning, so I decided to keep you awake and talk to you before they start."

Her concern for him increased, knowing how important it was for him to rest in his busy schedule, especially after his last visit to the hospital. "Donghyuck, you need to take care of yourself. You have a long day ahead of you. Are you sure you should be on the phone right now? I doubt this is a good idea, you can't overwork yourself again."

He sighed, his voice filled with tiredness. "I know, my pretty girl. But I missed you, and I really wanted to hear you."

Her heart melted at his words. "I miss you too, Hyuck," she smiled softly, even though he couldn't see her. "But please promise me you'll get some rest after we hang up. Your health is important, I'm worried about you."

He hesitated for a moment, eventually agreeing with her. "I promise, yeah? But only if you promise to take care of yourself too. I don't want you to be worried about me."

"Of course. You know I always take care of myself, Hyuck."

"Well yeah, but I want to make sure. I want you to be safe." he muttered quietly.

She blushed slightly when she heard his words and lay down on the bed. "You're cute. I love you."

"I love you too. But what do you mean I'm cute? Don't be delusional, you are the cute one in our relationship." he chuckled softly.

Time seemed to stand still as they lost themselves talking to each other. But as the night went on, their voices became quieter and their words slower. Eventually, tiredness caught up with them and they fell asleep, still on the call.

After a few hours, Yujin woke up and smiled when she realized that the phone call was still going on. She silently hung up, seeing that it was 6 o'clock, not wanting to accidentally wake up Donghyuck.

She was tired, considering that she had fallen asleep late at night, so she slowly walked to the kitchen to make some coffee.

She also had to feed Seji, so she yawned and prepared food for her, smiling to herself as she saw how happy her cat was to see the food.

"Aren't you the cutest?" she asked, petting it even though she knew Seji wouldn't understand her.

She went to get dressed and, taking her purse, left the house to go to a cafe for breakfast as she was too lazy to cook something for herself.

The morning was sunny and there weren't many people on the streets, but they weren't empty either. She loved the summer weather precisely because of how nice it was outside in the morning. Unfortunately, autumn and winter are not as pleasant and she hated the weather in those months, even though they are her favorite seasons.

The cafe she was going to was close to her workplace and the SM building, so she thought that if Donghyuck was in the company, she would visit him and other members later. Of course, if they have time, considering that later they will be going to a music show to promote the album.

The place was empty. There was no one else except Yujin and the old lady who worked here. After ordering orange juice and a croissant, she sat down at a two-person table by the window.

Her thoughts went to Haechan and how nice it would be if the boy could be here with her without any stress about whether anyone would recognize him.

She wondered if it would be possible one day. She was curious if one day they would be able to go on dates normally, go for walks during the day, and post photos together on their Instagram accounts.

She also wondered when they would have a public relationship, and not a secret one like now. She was curious how everyone would find out. Will articles appear on the Internet and their relationship will be exposed? Or will it be their joint decision?

Not that their secret relationship bothered her, because she knew it was good for her mental health. She wasn't sure if she would cope well with the hate if everything came out.

Of course — she would have Haechan and their friends with her to support her, but the fact that people would judge her and call her names without knowing her personally was terrible.

Besides, a public relationship wouldn't be good for him as well. His career would suffer a bit, considering what people think about idols in relationships, and he would also get hate, and she didn't want that. She didn't want to be the reason for this.

But she knew that no matter what their future held, she was sure that they would go through everything together.

Yujin smiled at the old lady as she brought her juice and breakfast. She happily started eating the croissant, and her eyes were shining with satisfaction, because the food was delicious. She loved eating so much.

"Yujin?" she slowly turned around with her mouth full when she heard someone calling her name. This person and his friend started laughing when they saw it and she groaned silently.

She quickly swallowed everything, her face blushing from embarrassment. "Oh. Hi."

Taeyong smiled. "How are you? Why are you up at almost 8 am? Did you really feel like getting up so early? If I were you, I would sleep as long as possible if I could, but unfortunately I have to practice."

"Honestly, I don't know why I got up so early, but I didn't feel like cooking, so I came here to eat breakfast," she said, pointing to her juice and half-eaten croissant. "It's good, I recommend it! Also, hello. I'm Yujin." she introduced herself, looking at the man standing next to Taeyong.

"Nice to meet you!" he smiled warmly at her. "I'm Ten."

"She is Donghyuck's girlfriend." Taeyong mentioned excitedly and Ten looked at her surprised.

"That's you? Oh my God, he talked about you so much when we were practicing some things for our concert in August!" he said, remembering his younger friend bragging about his girlfriend. "I'm glad I could finally meet you."

"Oh, really?" she asked shyly. "I didn't know he talked about me."

"He's so in love with you." Taeyong replied honestly and Ten nodded in agreement with him. "We have to go now, our manager is waiting. But come to our dorm or company soon, yeah? I'd like to get to know you better." he smiled at her.

"Of course!" she said happily.

They said goodbye to each other and Yujin waved to them as they left the building with their iced coffees in their hands.

nah bc I like this chapter tbh :D

yujin and chenle finally spent more time with each other, hyuck and yujin making out and she met ten!

what's your thoughts, guys?
also!! if u guys have any ideas you would like to see, you can post them on my message board!!

take care<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 7.3K 106
"π˜π˜” π˜šπ˜– π˜‹π˜–π˜•π˜Œ π˜žπ˜π˜›π˜ π˜Šπ˜–π˜“π˜“π˜Œπ˜Žπ˜Œ" "π˜π˜” π˜™π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜‹π˜  π˜›π˜– π˜‹π˜™π˜–π˜— π˜–π˜œπ˜›" 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 π—Œπ—π–Ίπ—‹π—π—Œ π—π—ˆ π—€π—ˆ π–½π—ˆπ—π—‡π—π—‚π—…οΏ½...
145K 9.4K 72
..( πŸŽ™οΈ )𝗑𝗖𝗧xπ—’π—–π˜€ "π™£π™˜π™© π™™π™§π™šπ™–π™’? 𝙙π™ͺπ™™π™š, 𝙣𝙀, π™ž π™¬π™–π™£π™©π™šπ™™ 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙀𝙒 π™©π™¬π™žπ™˜π™š!" in which a group of friends find ...
19.2K 463 26
Two completely different people, who fell in love but life always tore them apart. One fight and mistake led to another sad memory. How will they cle...
104K 5.4K 28
❝ᴀʀᴇɴ'α΄› ʏᴏᴜ α΄€ Κ™Ιͺα΄› ᴛᴏᴏ α΄…α΄œα΄Κ™ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄€ α΄ α΄€α΄α΄˜Ιͺʀᴇ?❞ ⇴in which a nosy rival won't leave the girl alone ending up finding her precious secret. . ʀᴇᴑʀΙͺᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴠᴇʀ...