My Dream Prince ( Slow Update...

Oleh Butter8321

Kang Y/n a cute and kind hearted girl. She become orphan at an early age and is raised by her mother who is w... Lebih Banyak

introduction
Ep-1 ( I Miss you Appa)
Ep-2 (Going back to school)
Ep-3 ( I will protect you)
Ep-4 ( Jealousy )
Ep-5 ( Bike ride)
Ep-6 (part-1: Yn is a cheater)
Ep-6 (part 2: You are the most precious to me)
Ep-7 ( Late night hangout)
A Request
Ep-8 ( Got Caught)
Ep-9 ( Flirty Taehyung)
Ep-10 (Chim Oppa)
Ep-12 (Jimin's Farmhouse Trip)
Ep- 13 (Mesmerising Morning)
Ep-14 ( Dazy in trouble)
Ep-15( Farewell party)
Ep- 16 (Misunderstandings)
Ep- 17 (Birthday party)
Ep-18 (Confession)
Ep-19 ( Trust)

Ep- 11 ( He kissed me??)

244 10 0
Oleh Butter8321

After checking the gifts from jimin yn went towards her table stand to thank jimin once again. As soon as yn switched on her phone many messages and phone calls popped up on her phone from taehyung and she was shocked to see it. She immediately opened the texts and the last text was

My dream prince 💜:
Ynah as soon as you came back please come to terrace. I am waiting for you there.😙
[6:30pm]

Yn felt a bit guilty after reading his messages as he was continuously asking her that where she is and when she will be back. Yn cursed herself mentally for not attending his calls although jimin told her many times to receive his call and talk to him once but she was so angry on him that she switched off her phone.

After reading the text she immediately took her footsteps towards the terrace; and what she saw there made her surprised at her place.

The terrace was beautifully decorated with lights, white roses and candles and the dim moon light was making the atmosphere more beautiful and romantic. Yet it was simple but elegant and beautiful. She made her way towards the table where there was a variety of food and all of the dishes were her favourite.

Yn pov:
I was just surprised after seeing taehyung's suprise. Everything was just screaming perfection. My lips form an unknown smile after seeing the beauty of this place and my heart started to beat with excitement. I went towards the table and saw my all favourite dishes elegantly arranged on it. My eyes then went towards the side of the table where there was a beautiful bouquet of white roses and a card of sorry on it.

I then realised all this that he didn't forget his promise but arranged a beautiful dinner for me here. I felt very guilty for acting like a jerk and neglecting all his messages and calls. There was a cute basket raped with a pink ribbon on it. I take it in my lap and opened it and my eyes sparkled after seeing this.

There was cute white kitten in it. "Kitty" I almost shouted after seeing this unexpected gift. I then looked here there to find taehyung but he was nowhere to be found. I waited for him there for almost 20 minutes while sitting on the carpet but he didn't shown up. Might be he is in his room as he was waiting for me for so long, I thought to myself and made my way towards his room.

I reached there and knocked at the door multiple times but no response. I waited for sometime thinking that might be he is using restroom. After waiting for almost 5 minutes I knocked again at the door by saying 'tae are you awake. Please open the door,it's me yn.' I said a bit louder yet politely but still no response.

I then waited for some more time but no use. It was almost half past 12 and some of the maids were looking at me suspiciously as I was banging taehyung's door from past 10 to 15 minutes. I bet they might surely be thinking that what I am doing infront of their young master's door at this late hour. I was also holding the bouquet and the basket which was making situation more suspicious and uncomfortable so I decided that it would be better if I leave from here.

I left from there by thinking that he might be sleeping but it was just a way to console myself as deep down I know that he was awake and got hurt because of my stupid behaviour and was angry on me that's why he didn't opened the door.

Taehyung pov:
Flash back:

So I was waiting for yn for such a long time. I went with yoora earlier for shopping but then came to know that she has other plans as well after shopping. She wanted to go on a movie date and also reserved a hotel for dinner with me but somehow I managed to excuse myself after shopping as I have already planned a dinner date at our terrace for my yn according to my promise. Mom and dad were not at home as they went to USA for a week due to some business meetings.

After all the arrangements I tried to call yn but she was not receiving my calls so I messaged her to ask when she will be home but latter her phone went switched off from this I came to know that she was so angry on me. Yeah I teased her a little but I bet after seeing my suprise she will forget all her anger in seconds.

It's been almost half past ten but still she is not home on the top of that her phone is still switched off. I started to felt worried about her that what they both will be doing till this late hour. I know jimin was a big flirt as he used to have many girlfriends and affairs in high school. ' did him and yn....' 'Aish! No no no my yn is not such kind of person and they both are just friends and she calls him oppa'. I convinced my self and shrugged of all those useless thoughts.

A little Flash back in flash back:
In the car with yoora:
Author pov:

Yoora: thanks tae for coming with me for shopping.( she said while driving the car as Tae was sitting on the passanger seat next to her)

Taehyung: it's ok yoora

Yoora: by the way yn and jimin look cute together.

Taehyung: what do you mean?(he said with confusion)

Yoora: com'on Tae don't act like you didn't noticed anything. Didn't you see how much close they were, how yn hugged jimin, how she was holding his hand there, how much excited they both were looking to spend some time privetly with eachother that's why they didn't take any of us with them.

Taehyung: no it's not like that.they both are just friends and jimin offered us to go with them.( he said a bit angrily with straight forward face)

Yoora: but yn refused to take any of us , did you forget. Com'on Tae jimin already told that he came specially for yn from USA all these things clearly reflect that they are in love with each other and I bet they both are already in a relationship since a long....

"Stop the car" tae screamed before yoora could complete her sentence.

Yoora:what ???

Taehyung: didn't you listened. I said stop the car.

Yoora stopped the car at a side and taehyung started to open his seat belt.

Yoora: tae what are you doing? Where are you going?

Taehyung: back to home. Your shopping is completed right!

Yoora: yeah it's almost done but Tae I arranged a movie and dinner date for us.i already reserved the hotel for.....

Taehyung: sorry I have some urgent piece of work. Take jungkook or any of your friend with you.(he said a bit roughly and went from there as he can't tolerate what Yoora was saying about Jimin and yn)

Flash back ends(car scene):
Back to taehyung pov:

I was waiting for yn while my sight was shifting from main gate to wrist watch time to time'where are you yn?' I thought. Then finally a black car appeared Infront of our gate and that was of jimin. I felt a bit relaxed.

They both came out and started to talk about something so I thought to check all the arrangements again for once but the next moment make my heart skipped from my rib cage. they both were standing so close to each other and then suddenly jimin took yn in his embrace and yn gladly hugged him back.

Seeing all this feels like someone stabbed harshly on my heart. After few minutes they broke the hug and jimin held her cheeks and kissed her forehead. That' it few tears unknowingly fall from my eyes. It felt like I lost a very precious thing of my life. They both started to giggle and talk like a romantic couple. I was unable to see more.I looked towards the white roses bouquet, which I bought for her with a sorry card that I was holding, angrily and threw it towards the side of the table and left from there.

Author pov:

He came to his room while closing the door hardly and locked it. He ruffled his hairs frustratedly and held the glass of water to relax himself. He drank all the water in one go 'They both look so cute together.....com' on Tae don't you see how how yn was hugging him....jimin told by himself that he specially came back for yn from USA .......they both are madly in love with each other......I think they both are already in relationship for a long time.....' each and every word of yoora starts to roam in his mind along with the romantic moments of yn and jimin which he witnessed few minutes ago.

He held the glass harshy in his fist that it shattered into pieces while some pieces broken in his hand and It started to bleed like heel but it seems like he doesn't care because it was not that deep than that wound which he got on his heart, than the pain he was feeling, than the flame which was burning inside his heart right now. Their closeness and yoora's word hurts him more than the broken glass.

He was sitting on a chair while his head resting on the headboard with his eyes closed when he heard a knock on the door. he knows very well that it was yn. She kept calling him from outside for almost half an hour but he didn't opened the door as he was damn angry on her at that time and was no less than a furious beast. He also doesn't want her to see him in that condition and made her think that it's all because of her so he ignored her. she left after sometime by herself when he doesn't responded.

Time passed:
Yn pov:

It's been 2 days but still he is ignoring me since that night. Whenever I tried to talk to him he always excused himself.i know this time I messed up very badly and it wouldn't be eassy for me to get forgiven as I sensed anger from his behaviour. Now I was thinking how to persuade him.

After some deep thinking I got an idea to bake some cookies and pastries along with his favourite strawberry ice cream milk shake for him as he loves it especially made by my hands.'you can resist me but not my handmade, tasty cookies and pastries' I thought with a smirk while going towards the kitchen and started my work.

After getting all other things now I was searching for the flour. I checked almost all the cabinets but it was no where to be found. 'Agh! Now where did mimi unnie put the flour?' as last time I think she made pancakes in breakfast for Mrs Kim. I then thought to check the upper cabinets; as soon as I opened the second one I found the flour container.'here it is'

I tried alot to get it but it was too high' why I am so short or this cabinet is too high' I said while cursing myself for my short height.

I then looked here and there and found a stool. I bought it here and stood up on it but still it was placed a bit far towards back. I tip toed on my feet and finally after so much struggle I got it but then suddenly' Ahhhhh' my foot tripped and I fall but before my back and a&& got crashed on the marble floor someone caught me and we both fall on the floor with me on his top and the flour container on us making us look like a clown.

Taehyung pov:

I was passing by the the kitchen when I saw yn standing on a stool while struggling with something, might be a flour container. Suddenly her foot tripped and she was about to fall but I was fast enough to caught her and due to loss of balance we both fall while her on the top of me.

Our eyes interlocked at that moment. It seems like the world stopped around me and her innocent yet magical eyes were doing some kind of magical spells on me that I forgot everything.i don't know what happens to me whenever I look in those deep ocean eyes. I tugged her silky lock behind her ears but she rise immediately settling her shirt and skirt. I also realised the situation and got back to my senses. I stood up after her while dusting my pants.

Author pov:

Taehyung: you ruined my whole clothes. Can't you do one work properly without causing any destruction. Idiot!(he said the last word slowly)

Yn: what did you just said?

Taehyung: i said can't you do one work properly.

Yn: no! I heard that you called me idiot.

Taehyung: yes! Because you don't use your tiny brain.look what mess you have created.

Yn: what??? First of all I don't have tiny brain you crack head and secondly it all happened just because of you.

Taehyung:how it happened because of me?? I instead saved you or else you wouldn't be standing here straight Infront of me.

Yn: because I was baking cookies and pastries to persuade you as you were angry from me and was ignoring me from past 2 days; I didn't told you to save me btw.

Taehyung: l also didn't told you to bake cookies and pastries' to persuade me yn and why do you care if I am angry from you or not. You only care for your jiminy I think.

Yn: taehyung I am sorry I .....

Taehyung: sorry!! ( he chuckled a bit) sorry for what yn? Sorry for spending a day with jimin, sorry for ignoring my calls and messages, sorry for making me wait for you for a whole day(then suddenly there hug and kiss moment flashed in his mind)or you are sorry for.....

Yn: for all of that(she said before he could complete his sentence)

Taehyung: sorry (he mimiced her)

He was about to go but yn held his hand and said.

Yn: Tae! I am really sorry for my stupid behaviour.

Taehyung: leave me yn.(he said coldly)

Yn: no! I will not until you will forgive me.

Taehyung: just leave me yn; we will talk later about this.(he said with same cold expressions)

Yn: Taehyung I already said sorry for my misbehaviour.i know I completely acted like a jerk but it's not completely my fault. You were also being clingy towards yoora and went for shopping with her although you know....

Taehyung: that I promised a dinner with you already (he completed her words)

Yn: yeah! You know na that's why I got angry on you. You are also mistak.....'Ahhhh'

Before yn could complete her sentence taehyung pulled her towards himself and slammed her on the kitchen slab while holding her arms tightly leaving no gap between them.

Taehyung: yes! I took yoora for shopping but came back early because I remembered my promise and you already had seen the dinner which I arranged for us on terrace.(he said harshly while jerking her arms and tightening his grip)

Yn: taehyung leave you are hurting me.(she said with fear trying to control her tears after seeing furious taehyung Infront of her for the very first time)

Taehyung: but not more than you hurt me yn.

Yn pov:

"But not more than you hurt me yn"when he says this he was having lots of emotions and pain in his eyes.

Yn: me??(I asked confusedly)

Taehyung:it's true that I flirt with girls but I never let them touch me, I never let them hug me, I never let them kiss....

When he says those words than I came to know that he was talking about me and jimin, and why he was mainly angry on me. He really misunderstood us and take jimin's brotherly love towards me in a wrong way.i could clearly sense disappointment and pain in his eyes and words which made my hear shattered.

Yn: Taehyung listen I.....

Taehyung: Are you and jimin both in a relationship?

Before I could clear his misunderstandings he asked me this straightforwardly without listening to me, making me shocked. His each and every word directly hitted my heart like a sharp arrow that he think about me like that.

Yn: tae I ....(i hold his right hand when I noticed his bandaged hand)

Yn: taehyung what is this? How it happened? Oh god! The cut looks deep. Did you consult with a doctor??( I asked so many questions at once being panicked and worried after seeing his Deep cut)

Taehyung: yn leave it just give me answer.

Yn: no Tae! It's a deep cut first tell me that you consult with a doctor or not.

He ignored my question and continued his stubbornness and take his hand out of my grip.

Taehyung:why do you care yn? Just give me answer that are you interested in.....

Yn: and why do you care if I love him or is there any other person in my life or not?

I couldn't control more so I yelled back on him with tears in my eyes maintaining the eye contact.

Taehyung: because I .....

He again griped my arms tightly and was about to yell at me but his eyes soften after seeing my teary red eyes. His grip on my arms also loosen and he stepped back.

Taehyung: leave it you wouldn't understand (he said with a weak smile)

Taehyung:i am sorry!

He mumbled sorry while breaking the eye contact and started to leave from there but I held his hand from back 'taehyng you can't leave like that' and pulled him towards me but 'Ahhhh' my foot slipped due to the flour on the marble tiles reducing the friction. We both feel again but this time him on the top of me. My closed eye's shoot open after hitting the hard floor when along with taehyung his lips met to mine. Wait 'we kissed' was the thing which roamed in my mind that time.

.........................................

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

13.3K 811 23
jeon jungkook cold and arrogant person... hate poor and middle class person.. strict and only love his family.. pampered his sister a lot because of...
1.1M 42.2K 101
๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. -๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๏ฟฝ...
115K 3.8K 50
Y/N was in New York and came to Korea after so many years , has to marry kim taehyung They both will meet before there marriage at a place while buy...
74.4K 2.5K 30
แต—สฐแต‰ สณแต‰แต›แต‰โฟแตแต‰ แตแตƒสณสณโฑแตƒแตแต‰ แต—แต˜สณโฟ โฑโฟแต—แต’ หกแต’แต›แต‰ "Feeling wet, Just by saying a few things what's goona happens, when I actually fuck you hard and deep " He wh...