SECRETS & REGRETS

By PLK_ARMY

Kim Yoongi, Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook.... all three are brothers. Yoongi loves both his brothers. Yoongi... More

Introduction & Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Season 2 OUT!!!

Chapter 44

2.1K 106 11
By PLK_ARMY

Yoona was still standing at the same spot with tears in her eyes. Tae spoke, "Are you not going to come near me?" Yoona slowly went near Tae and sat down beside his bed on the stool. Tae again spoke, "Why are you crying? See I am all fine now."

After hearing Tae, Yoona burst out in tears. She spoke in between her cries, "I-i was so s-scared yesterday. You.... you are so... so bad. You always makes me worried.... I am not going to talk to you from now on.... Can't you take care of yourself?" Tae held Yoona's hand seeing her crying this much and spoke, "Hey hey hey, please stop crying. I am all good now. I will take care of myself and will never make you worried again, I promise."

She wiped her tears and said, "I am not going to talk to you now. Just get healthy again and don't talk to me again." Tae chuckled a little and said, "Are you sure that you don't want to talk to me again, huh?" Yoona didn't replied. Tae spoke again, "Okay then, if you want this, then fine. I am not going to talk to you again." Yoona looked at Tae and found him laughing silently. She hit his arm. Tae said, "Owwww! It hurts. I am not that much good to bear some beating." Yoona spoke, "You are seriously so bad. I will not surely talk to you now."

Tae chuckled and said, "Okay, sorry sorry. I was just teasing you." Yoona pouted and looked away. Tae sighed and spoke, "Sorry na, will you not really talk to me now?" Before Yoona could say anything, Tae heard a voice, "Yahhh! Why my both brothers are like this?" It was Jungkook's voice.

Tae looked towards the couch and saw Jungkook sitting there. Tae left Yoona's hand and spoke, "Kook, you woke up?" "I also have same regret. Why I woke up at such a wrong timing? I have witnessed my both brothers being lovesick puppies in a single day. Oh my god, what is happening with me? And why you guys are----- ."

Jungkook was cut off by Tae. He spoke, "Don't speak nonsense. We were just talking, okay." "Yeah yeah, I heard your full conversation", said Jungkook. Yoona looked down being shy. Tae spoke, "Yahh! Stop it you brat and what you mean both brothers, huh?"

"Yoongi hyung and Sohee noona are back together now. So he was acting all lovey-dovey when you were unconscious and now you too", said Jungkook. "Yahh! I told you. We were just talking", said Tae. Then Yoona spoke, "Is he your younger brother?" "Yeah, he is Jungkook", said Tae.

Jungkook said, "Hi noona, nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too", said Yoona. Then Jungkook spoke, "Noona, how can you date someone like him? He is weird." Yoona's eyes widened listening to Jungkook but she didn't said anything. She looked at Tae. Tae spoke nervously, "Yahh Jungkook, we are not dating. W-we are just friends." Jungkook raised his eyebrows and asked, "Really? Just friends?" "Yes, we are good friends", said Tae.

Jungkook hummed and asked, "How are you feeling now hyung?" "I am fine now", said Tae. "Hyung, you know I was so scared yesterday. So so so scared. Yoongi hyung was also tensed. I saw tears in his eyes", said Jungkook.

"W-what? Tears in Yoongi hyung's eyes?", said Tae. "Yes, he was so worried. You know he found out about your allergy. I got to know from Sohee noona that hyung worked hard to find your old medical file. He went to multiple hospitals and checked their records. He put all his men and his entire team to work", said Jungkook. Tae's eyes got teary listening to this and he spoke in a low tone, "I made him this much worried."

Then Yoona spoke, "Tae, thank your hyung once he comes here. Don't feel sad." Tae nodded and smiled. Then Jungkook spoke, "Where are others?" "They were outside. They will come", said Yoona. Jungkook just nodded.

On the other hand, with Jimin

As soon as they came out of the room, Yoongi looked at Jimin and spoke strenly, "I told you last time too not to curse. Its okay if you curse a little and that too sometimes but you are too much. Have you ever heard yourself? You can never spoke without cursing I think." Jimin didn't say anything, just looked down.

Then Yoongi said, "Sohee, why don't you say anything to him, huh? Look at his language. He didn't even realised that his elders were standing there. Jin hyung, me, you, we all were there." Sohee said, "Yoon, he never listens to me. He always do whatever he wants."

Jimin immediately looked at Sohee with his eyes widened. He spoke, "Noona, how can you do this to me? Instead of saving me, you are here making him scold me more." Before Sohee could say anything, Yoongi spoke, "Why do you expect she will save you from me? Whats wrong is wrong?"

Jimin scoffed and said, "Why are you scolding me this much? I just cursed at my friend. Don't you had any friends ever? Friends are like this only. And why my noona will not save me? She is my elder sister. If she scolds me then its fine but why are you scolding me, huh?"

Before Yoongi could say anything, Sohee spoke, "Because he is elder than you and you have to respect him as your elder brother only. We are back together and I hope you know its meaning. Don't you ever dare to say this again and Yoongi thinks of you as his own brother and he can scold you, punish you and can even beat you. He have full rights."

"But noona---", said Jimin but cut-off by Sohee in between, "No buts Jimin. Get this in your head, understood." Jimin looked down and just nodded. Then Sohee spoke again, "I hope you still have some basic manners. When are you going to apologize to him?"

Jimin looked at Yoongi and said, "S-sorry hyung for saying this to you. Noona never scolds me so I got a little frustated. I will not repeat this again. Sorry. And I will not curse too from now on. Sorry for that too." Yoongi smiled and ruffled Jimin's hair and spoke, "Okay its fine. Don't curse again. Its not good okay and take me as your own elder brother okay. You, Tae and Jungkook are all same for me. If you need anything in future, you can ask me without hesitation, okay?"

Jimin nodded his head and said, "Thank you hyung." After that they both went back to Tae's room. They saw Jungkook, Yoona and Tae talking. Then Yoongi said, "Jungkook, you woke up." "Yes hyung", said Jungkook. "Okay then now go home and get freshened up and then directly go to your college", said Yoongi.

"Hyung, I am not going. I will stay with Tae hyung", said Jungkook. "Kook, I allowed you to stay here yesterday but now go okay. By evening, Tae will also get discharged. Don't you have your basketball practice today, huh?", said Yoongi.

"I do have my practice today but hyung----", Jungkook spoke in low voice but got cut off in between by Tae. He spoke, "Kook, hyung is right, go. I will be back till evening." Jungkook just nodded. Then Yoongi spoke, "Jimin & Yoona, you guys also go to your university. I think you also have to go to the Company right." "Yes hyung", said Jimin. Then Tae spoke, "Ah! How I will go to the Company?" Yoona spoke, "Don't worry, I will tell the designers that you will join back from tomorrow." Tae nodded.

Jimin, Jungkook and Yoona left from there. Then Yoongi spoke, "Sohee you also go home and take rest for sometime. You can come back later." "No Yoon, I am not going", said Sohee. Yoongi sighed and hold her hands and spoke, "I know you want to be here with me but go now. Come back later. You must be tired. You always calls me stubborn but who is acting all stubborn now, huh?"

Sohee chuckled and spoke, "Okay okay, I am leaving. I will come back later." Sohee went towards Tae and caresssed his cheeks and spoke, "Take proper rest Tae. I will come back soon, okay." Tae smiled and nodded his head. Sohee also left. Yoongi sat beside Tae on the stool. Tae asked, "Where is Jin hyung?"

"I sent him back. He will come later I guess", said Yoongi. Tae nodded. Then Tae spoke, "H-hyung, I am sorry." Yoongi looked at Tae and spoke, "Tae, why are you saying sorry, huh? There was no fault of yours in all this and I am not going to scold you or say anything to you."

Tae shook his head and said, "No hyung. I am saying sorry because I made you worried. Jungkook told me you were very tensed and you even c-cried. I will be careful in future, promise." Yoongi smiled and caressed his hair. Tae spoke again, "Hyung thank you so much." Yoongi frowned and asked, "Thank you? For what?"

"You saved me hyung. You worked hard for saving my life. You are my hero. You are the best", said Tae. Yoongi's eyes got a little teary, he spoke, "Tae, I did saved you but more than that I saved myself." Tae got confused and asked, "Saved yourself? How?"

Yoongi smiled and said, "Because my life are you both, you and Jungkook. My life was in danger and I had to save myself." Some tears escaped from Tae's eyes. Yoongi spoke, "Why are you crying? Is it paining somewhere, huh? Tell me." "No hyung, I am fine. I-i d-don't know what to say. Y-you loves us so much. I love you hyung. I love you. I sometimes wonder if you had not been my hyung, then what I had done? I wouldn't be able to live without you. Thank you hyung for being my hyung. You are the best brother anyone can have", said Tae crying a little.

"Stop it now. Do you want to make me cry too?", said Yoongi looking away. Tae laughed and wiped his tears and spoke, "Okay, I will not say anything now." After few minutes Tae spoke, "Hyung, you never says I love you too. Why?" Yoongi looked away and spoke, "Ahhh! I don't like to say things like this."

"Really? Then you didn't said I love you to Sohee noona too, huh?", asked Tae. Yoongi didn't said anything. Tae spoke again, "Tell me hyung." Yoongi shook his head. Tae's eyes widened in disbelief and he said, "What! Then how you both got back together?" "Ummm, Sohee said I love you to me", said Yoongi. "Thats it? Then what about you? You didn't replied?", asked Tae. "I thanked her", said Yoongi.

"What! Are you serious hyung? Atleast say these three words to her", said Tae. "I don't need to do that. She knows I love her already", said Yoongi. "Hyung, I know she must know about your feelings but atleast you should express yourself. The other person will feel good and will be happy", said Tae. "Okay okay sleep now", said Yoongi.

"Hyung you are changing the topic now. You are seriously so unromantic or I must say anti-romantic", said Tae. "Yahhh! I am not anti-romantic. Its just that, I can't express well", said Yoongi. "You are not even trying hyung", said Tae. Yoongi glared Tae and he immediately closed his eyes and spoke, "I am sleeping now. Good night." Yoongi chuckled and covered Tae with the comforter properly.

Hey guys, this is the new chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Comment down you favourite part.

Stay tuned for upcoming chapters. Please like, comment and follow me guys.

Comment down and how your support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 1.1K 10
A long-overdue reunion, a strict new routine, and a heart full of love. Dami's story will keep you on the edge of your seat. •A sibling book•
114K 12.4K 75
This is the season two of Secrets and Regrets. How the life of three Kim brothers will change. This story continues after a 5 year leap. Kim Yoongi...
48.2K 1.1K 31
This is a story about two mafia brothers jungkook and taehyung who are loving but strict when needed and Their mischievous sister y/n... Their parent...
75.2K 2.3K 30
In this story BTS are sweet, caring, and strict hyung of jungkook. They are overprotective towards jungkook. They all love jungkook but there is twis...