Can't Get Enough Of Your Love...

By MrsbriannaBrown

the story is about a girl name Brianna and she is a good friend of Jey uso brother for a long time but will... More

on SmackDown
my ex
a crazy night
back the studio
special person
jealous
get hurt
becoming a idol
moving on
making up with each other
a surprise....
finally have come around
a fesh started
the music video
the aftermath
unaware
dream come true
a mistake part 1
a mistake part 2
taking a break from the drama
meeting again
meeting again part 2
jealous ex
spending time with bestfriend
making it officially
a total shocked
MTV awards show
the courtroom hearing
always love there
a Halloween party to remember
healthy and self care
mom birthday
#1 special chapter
breaking away
bestfriend anniversary
taste of your own medicine
unconscious love
just catching up
tiktok videos part 1
tiktok videos part 2
tiktok videos part 3
New Beginnings
back on stage
#2 special chapter
nice to see you again
#3 special page
big news
#4 special page
#5 special page
#6 special page
#7 special page
#8 ☆special page ☆
☆reaction to tiktok video ☆
#9 ☆special page ☆
#10 special page
#11 special page •unknown son's•
special page •unknowns son's part 2•
mad crazy about you
home interview
#13 special page
#14 special page
almost kidnapped
☆red captain event☆
#15 special page
#16 special page
laying it all out
reunited once again
unbreakable
happy mother day
unstoppable
special chapter
epic comeback
special page•unknowns son's part 3•
Ageless
~unknown son's part 4~
special page
special chapter
#17 special chapter
#18 special Page
#19 special page
#20 special page
#21 special page
Surprise Performance
reaching out
being a true Queen
special page #22
Special page #23
unexpected moment
special Page #25
a true Iconic moment

a siblings Reuin

54 0 0
By MrsbriannaBrown

Jhope had a reunion with Brianna on her dance YouTube channel doing a street dance together killing that even though her dance video especially when she was dancing by herself then joined by him as a true dancing Team as the large is cheering like crazy showing both of them overwhelmed .

her appearance:

hairstyle:

Accessories:

outfit:

song:

she is Executing the dance moves by herself before dancer's joined her on camera at the beginning of the performance then soon jhope was dancing with her fast dance rejoined by the backup dancer's next only the female backup dancer's with her during Nicki part in the song love more by Chris brown killing the dance moves as the crowd getting more hype up as she go back dancing fast with jhope and the backup dancers until the end of the performance with amazing dance pose's and afterwards jhope attacks her in a big hug with real smile on his face which makes her smile and laugh happily , cause both of them have been super busy with thing's for a while and he missed her so much during the Time she wasn't available cause of her whole year worldwide tour in different countries and cities where her fan's lives at by keeping her own word to her Fans truly had unforgettable experiences with her as well as kpop idols themselves were singing along and cheering crazy , dancing during her French concert especially Jimin and Suga was fully supporting Brianna as fanboys and friends hyped up like everyone else with amazing eyes and Great to be in her life again as Good Friends as watching her slaying hard on different stages and blowing away the crowd .

in the Present Jhope can't believe She looks very Stunning with her new hairstyle that is put in a Zebra Style but only Blue and Black on the other and the other half was Blond in short it is literally a creative and unique that no other making her laugh and smile at his reaction to his Priceless face.

Jhope: I swear you're age like fine wine sister

Brianna: thank you very much bro •Laughing with smile•

Jhope: your welcome Mrs.Lee

Brianna:• Playfully hit his arm• I'm not old like you big brother

Jhope: ow your so mean to me •Playfully pouting•

Brianna:Hahaha you asked for it •sassy tone•

Jhope:why you litt- I don't like you right now

Brianna: aww you will be fine dude •laughing •

Jhope: why do I put up with you?

Brianna: cause you love me and you can't get rid of me big bro

Jhope: I don't like it when you're right •pouting

Brianna: Okay let's go because I have Rehearsal at the stadium tonight

Jhope: can I come with you since that been years I have been at one of them?

Brianna: yea I don't mind

Jhope: alright

At Brianna reshearsal who is doing different songs and taken break in between with the dancers doing different dance moves that with a lot of energy on the Huge even though that it is outside , Jhope was in awe over his little sister is a Megstar and still Dominating the charts like nothing even in the present Time as his watching her killing every dance moves like big deal In short she did pass him,Jungkook, Jimin and as always her bestfriends from Black pink even though she doesn't brag about it but it is show in her dancing moves are always different and fresh, harder every time blowing away the viewers despite Gushing over Momo from G-idol who is amazing and sweet friend of hers In a recent interview and fan's think it is so sweet of her .

•a few weeks later •

the Finally Tonight of Brianna big Concert that is been hold in Seoul part of Korea was very packed with millions and millions of Korea fans/ kpop idols did come to her show especially her love kpop idols friends come to Support her even the crowd was very hype up tonight though the Stadium as she is completely owning the stage and getting overwhelmed love and support from her die hard fans though the area.

her stage:

hairstyle:

mic:

song:

the crowd was very hype as she is singing and dancing with the dancer's around the stage with crazy energy even when the beat switch her live performance and her fan's though the Stadium saying Men down with her during the chorus Part as a different part made them get more fire up when she did nailed the dance break number moves it isn't easy moves by herself as the beat is speed up then switch to the Original beat and she is singing and dancing with the dancer's again until the end as kpop idols including Bts are speechless as she is dancing and singing the last minutes of the performance getting insane cheers and whistles very loud as she did have amazing dance pose's with the dancer's at the end.

Next song:

she go into singing and dancing with the dancer's during the chorus as her fan's saying Mirror Mirror as they are watching her doing creative pop /hip hop dance moves by herself but very different and fresh showing her confidence personality enjoy herself on camera as she is singing/rapping a different verse and connecting with her fans as she making around the stage before going to the main stage as she hearing crazy cheers from her fan's who is wavin fan's and her glow sticks though the Stadium as she is getting done with this song.

next song:

when she started singing before doing badass and electronic with the male dancers as she is hearing the crowd going nuts over the incredible dance moves and she looks amazing matching the vibes of the live performance even though the camera following her and her fan's saying Nightshift as the crowd is jumping and very hype up eating her crazy energy up as Fog covering the stage adding to the badass and electronic performance as her amazing voice hits the high notes as singing the chorus echo though the Stadium and dancing passionately with the dancers saying pick it up repeatedly until the end of her performance not knowing other kpop girls are fangirling over the outstanding performance meanwhile male kpop idols have no words even though Jhope and Jimin want to learn these badass and electronic dance moves from Brianna who always blow them away everytime.

•a few minutes later •

stage look:

outfit:

Song:

she looking stunning in her different stage as she is singing Lively and doing creative sexy moves with the girl dancer's and hearing her fangirls saying you might not like me but your boyfriend Does as she is singing the chorus before going a different verse rapping with confidence and crazy flow slaying the verse switching to back to singing a different verse and still Dominating the creative sexy pop moves with the dancer's girls on camera as hearing the crowd going nuts especially her millions and millions of Fanboys who deeply love her for years cause she is a sexy, confidence and Badass Stunning Queen who steal their hearts as their Bias but she always have her bodyguards around her when she is out in public since she knows her Husband Wooiz himself is protective of her and don't want anything bad happened to her whenever his not around since he have to focus on his overwhelmed group Schedule with the rest of Seventeen, but she did go into a different dance pose after she get done with the song.

song:

she go into singing the chorus lively while dancing with the dancer's again and hearing everyone singing along with her during the chorus singing your everything with her but let her sing sing the verses by herself and killing the new creative pop dance moves with everyone on stage as the camera was mostly her as she is singing and dancing around the stage meanwhile the fanboys are simping over Her despite their stunning Bisa wouldn't Date them in reality yet they still claim her as their girlfriend or wife in their heads and can't believe she is fine as hell.

song:

she go into singing the chorus as she did point to the camera and start dancing passionately with the dancers who is clapping their hands together at the beginning then the girl dancer's go flip their hair with her during she is singing the wild chorus joined by her millions fans cheers like crazy and singing along with her before she switching to a new verse and still Dominating the creative pop dance moves on camera as her amazing voice echo though the sold Stadium tonight with a real smile on her face as she is singing and dancing until the end hearing the cheers getting very louder from the crowd and Seventeen know she is smiling cause of her husband Wooiz in reality

song:

she singing while making the crowd go nuts very more hearing a old song from her as she being doing the icon dancing with the dancer's around the stage without missing step as she is dancing fasting being chase by the beat soon going dance break number by herself and singing the pre chorus without the dancers for a moment and hitting the high notes with her amazing voice echo though the Stadium and everyone rejoined her in dancing fast again until the end of the performance and the second camera show fans having Blast with their favorite soloist favorite artist who is amazing and Talented women who still Dominating The music and modeling as well as the acting industry made them very proud of Brianna who have changed a lot of people life's in different ways and always love her fan's even though she have to make things clear with the toxic fan's are attacking other people thinking she would appreciate it just in reality she doesn't at all since she doesn't unnecessary stress cause she is already telling with her overwhelmed Schedule from appearing on different red carpet events like Charity, movie Premieres and etc she doesn't have Space or Time for any Bullshit Drama even she knows about it and only talk about it getting very serious to where fan's starting death threats and bullying someone for their own opinions but she made that clear in a live stream during the Time she was at home with her little boy Kai who playing his toys on the floor that she can't control her huge fandom even though she doesn't enjoy hearing about them attacking anyone especially her love ones who is in the kpop industry like herself as she is Ignore the sexual comments from the fan boys are simping over Her everytime and she do still them to chill tf out especially when they get to wild in the comments section of her live stream even she only replied to the respectful fanboys who comments sweet things to her but don't over Step the boundary unlike the obsessed one's.

fans started comparing Brianna to Black pink around the Time , she was giving 2000% in every single show even during her shows in different Asia countries not just in the USA during her whole year worldwide tour doing old and recent songs as the crowd having fun together with her in short the Korea fans was in awe over her Giving outstanding performances still to this day having millions and millions of Fan's, even though she has other things like taking care her little boy Kean who is only toddler do have facetimes with her every single before he go to bed.

she doesn't speak on the mess since that it isn't Worth her Time or Breath that it is why she never Talk about it once during or after her Tour was over it but at the moment she is busy killing her different performances though the whole concert , even though she do switch up her songs that Rap and Sing verses in them yet being careless free not trying to be perfect on stage and connecting her fan's, which to be honest the Korean public even if that was mostly Korean men in general think that Brianna is a very Stunning and incredible talent artist since they have get introduced to her as a kpop idol soloist and don't regret Chose her as their Bias .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 842 54
For Kayla Myers life is nothing she wants to be apart of. Ever since her mom passed away she's been forced to live an unwanted life with her abusive...
312 34 25
its been a year since 21 year old Rachel Smith moved to Seoul, South Korea to be with her dear boyfriend Suga and the boy group BTS, however evreythi...
2.1K 178 28
Calvin has two parents, an older sister, and a dog named Sparky. He isn't rich but isn't poor. He is the average teenager. For his classmates, he's a...
110K 4K 19
"He only hurts me because he loves me..." "Jungkook...that's not love." "Then what is?" In which Jeon Jungkook suffers brutally at the hands of his...