๐‚๐ข๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ๐๐ซ...

By stupiidlycupid

โ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž? ๐Ž๐ก, ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ... More

โ˜พโ‹†๏ฝก ยขฮนgฮฑัั”ั‚ั‚ั” โˆ‚ฮฑัƒโˆ‚ัั”ฮฑะผั• ๐–ฆน ยฐโœฉ
CAST
0. PROLOUGE
1. Down to perish.
2. Not mount weather.
3. My own world.
4. Fog of death.
5. Weak.
7. Splinters and spaceships.
8. Big and small.

6. I can't and I won't.

504 26 19
By stupiidlycupid

┌── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──┐
006
└── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──┘

‧₊˚ ୨୧ ˚

CHARLOTTE WAS DEAD. That's all I remember from earlier. I can't tell what time it was now but Octavia was sitting next to me, asleep. It looked like she had barely fallen asleep. I don't know much of what happened yesterday. There was water next to me and a wet cloth. My jaw was hurting real bad. When I touched it, it would hurt even more so I avoided touching it.

I've been up for at least half an hour doing nothing. I didn't want to wake Octavia up because she looked super tired. I'm guessing she stayed up most of the night to care for me.

Another reason I hadn't moved was because I couldn't. My body felt so sore, I think I pushed it a bit too hard. I stared at the ceiling until I saw Monty's face in front of me.

"Hey kiddo, you doing okay?" he asked me. I told him yes but the truth was I wasn't. Everything hurt. Monty responded, "You collapsed on us, you used too much of your energy. You can't push yourself like that. You also need to eat, I'm surprised you're even alive."

I twisted my mouth and asked with a bit of attitude, "Then how come it's just you and Octavia?"

"Oh, a few were here they just had to leave because there's still work to do out there." I pouted cause he wasn't very specific, I would ask more but it hurt too much to speak. "Bellamy was here, he had to leave so he could give orders. Octavia took over an hour ago, I guess she fell asleep," Monty explained, my pout fading away.

"Okay come on, let's get you up." Monty lowered my blanket, helping me up. I struggled a bit, almost tripping. I shook my head at him, frowning.

"You can do it."

"No. No, I can't," my eyes began to tear up. I don't know why, but I just felt frustrated and exhausted even though I had barely woken up.

Monty gave in, feeling bad. He was a bit soft, no offense. "Okay, okay. So you're just gonna stay in bed all day?"

Before I could reply, a voice called out, "No. She's not, she'll be walking." God if it was Murphy I was literally going to choke him. I'm so sick of him, but I think I've said this too much. It ended up being Bellamy, he was climbing up the ladder.

"I'll take it from here," Bellamy insisted, Monty nodded his head, stepping out.

I pinched the bridge of my nose, "Uh-uh, I can't. It hurts so bad, Bellamy." Every time I spoke, my jaw hurt more, but I continued to talk anyway.

"You have to. Trust me, you'll feel much better by sundown."

"Listen to me, god damnit! It hurts, it hurts, it hurts!" I cried. He wasn't listening, he didn't understand how much it hurt to talk, walk, and move. All I wanted to do was lay down all day doing nothing. 

Bellamy took a deep breath before replying to me. "Quiet down, okay? I know Cassidy, I know. But you gotta trust me on this one, please."

I nodded my head in response, my eyes glassy. He smiled softly. My heart felt so heavy, it might've been weighing me down. I mean I do feel weird, as if I wasn't in my own body anymore. Before we went down, he quietly tapped on Octavia, waking her up. Surprisingly she woke up by that but not from my yelling.

"Help me get her down, will you?" He asked her.

Octavia looked at her older brother with an annoyed look. I could tell she wanted to say no since she just woke up but she didn't. Instead, she replied, "Mhm."

First, Octavia climbed down. "Alright kid, go ahead," he nodded his head, giving me the okay signal.

Slowly, I climbed down each step of the ladder. My body was shaking still, but I ignored the pain. My eyebrows were furrowed as I focused on this one thing.

"You did it!" Octavia smiled as Bellamy climbed down after me. It was a small thing, but I smiled. I'll admit, I was a bit proud of myself. All that crying was for nothing, I guess thats why mom used to call me a crybaby.

Bell thanked his sister and let her go her own way. He and I will be sticking together all day I guess.

"Hey, maybe we should get you a walking stick you grandma," Bellamy joked.

I respond smiling, "Shut up."

Slowly, me and Bellamy walked over to work. The wall still wasn't built and it needed to be done fast.

Yesterday was practically a waste of time. If only Murphy could just let it go and not try to kill a kid the wall would be almost done and Charlotte would be alive. And I wouldn't have to be like this.

Bellamy stayed by me but not next to me, I still had to work and help with the fence but I got to sit down a bit. It was boring, I'd rather be doing something else. Like sleeping.

I reached into my pocket for my dinosaur toy, but I couldn't feel it. Immediately, I took my jacket off and searched the pockets deeply. Then, I checked the pockets in my pants. I started to panic.

"Cassidy? You okay?" a voice asked. It was Fox, she helped me out before back in the Ark.

I hummed out a no, "I can't find... something."

"What is it? Maybe I've seen it somewhere," Fox offered to help. I shook my head at her.

"It's okay, I'll be okay," I say, conjuring up a fake smile so she'd go away. Fox made some faces because I was being a bit rude. But she'll be fine, I need to find this thing.

I didn't want to tell anyone I had it, they'd call me childish and make fun of me. Though, I am now the only kid here. They're all teenagers, my mom would call them all troubled and clutch her purse if she was ever near one. She thinks they're all little criminals who get their parents floated. I think my mom stopped loving me because I'm older now. She was nice to me up until I really knew what everything meant. Maybe if I acted dumb and wasn't such a smartass to her, I think she'd love me more and I wouldn't be here.

I walk quickly back inside the ship, not running so I wouldn't look suspicious. I climbed back up, checking where I was sleeping. I trashed the pillow and blanket, moving them and then just throwing them. No, no, no. I couldn't lose this thing, I can't, no.

My eyes welled up with tears as my hands ran up through my hair. I don't know what to do. I can't tell anyone and I have no idea where it could be. It's so tiny, how could I ever find it again? There's nothing like that toy, I need to find it. I pulled on the roots of my hair, hoping I'd be able to recall where I left it. Maybe the cave, or where I collapsed. I think Finn knew about my brachiosaurus, but he was gone. He decided to go to Pound Town with Clarke somewhere. and now I can't ask him. Fuck this.

I slipped on my jacket and went back down. I sat on the tree I sat on with Charlotte. I watched as my feet dangled. Everyone was working except me. I felt my eyes wet and my mouth wasn't a straight line, it was a frown. Bellamy noticed me but I avoided making eye contact. He seemed to be trying to get out of this conversation, now I needed to find a way to get out of this conversation Bellamy was about to have with me. He walked toward me and then sat down next to me. I didn't say anything, I pretended not to notice.

"Hey kiddo, what's up? Why do you look so down?" He asked me.

I rolled my eyes, mumbling out, "I'm fine." My voice was steady and firm, I think he knew I didn't wanna talk.

"Are you afraid of something? Listen, I know Charlotte was your friend. I'm sorry you had to see that. You shouldn't have had to."

"Well, I did. And you can't change that."

"Mhm. So is that what you're upset about? Charlotte?"

"No. I just lost something. Can I just rest for a bit, please?"

Bellamy nodded his head and left me alone. I scooted myself near a treetrunk and laid my back on it. My eyes shut but it wasn't fully dark because the sun was out. I dug my face into my knees.

"You better get your ass over here, girl!" Sabrina yelled in an angry tone

Cassidy hurriedly ran over to her mother. Though girl wasn't her name, she knew what she meant. And if she said anything, she'd be in even more trouble.

Sabrina pointed to a mess on the ground, crayons, paper, and small dinosaur toys. "Clean this shit up right now. Do you think you're smarter than me? Are you taking advantage of me? I'm not cleaning up your shit again, I changed your diapers like 2 years ago you can clean this up. It better be spotless when I get back. You hear me?"

"I was still using it," Cassidy mumbled.

Her mother's face changed to look even more angerily. "Are you talking back to me? You fucking brat, clean the whole house then."

The small girl nods her head. She knew she should have never said anything. Cassidy is 6 years old, not even her mother knows her age, not even her name. Sabrina took her purse and left the house.

When the door closed, Cassidy was able to cry. Crying turned into tears, then sobs. Slowly cleaned up her mess though she was real frustrated. As she cleaned she just cried and cried. The poor girl didn't understand why her mother was so mean.

"Heyo caseo!" Alexander, Cassie's father smiled as he walked in. He had a bag in his hand. Alex took his coat off, hanging it up. His smile faded after seeing the tear stains on his daughter's face. Quickly he kneeled down and wiped the tears on her face. "What's wrong, sweetheart?"

Cassidy knew if she told the truth he'd leave again because of another fight. So, she lied, "They were being mean at school again."

"We really should do something about that. Alright well, I know what'll make you feel better." Alex grabbed the small bag, and handing it to his daughter. Cassidy gave a toothy smile and began to open it up after her father gave the okay signal. She pulled out a clear bag to reveal two tiny little dinosaurs. A brachiosaurus and a stegosaurus.

"No way! This is for me? Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Cassidy smiled real big, forgetting everything her mother yelled. 

Alex smiled at seeing his daughter so happy and grateful. Even after everything she goes through. Even after living in this stupid shithole.

When I woke up, it was dark. The stars twinkled above me and the fire was already started. I itched my eye, squinting at the bright firey orange light. A couple of people were gathered around the fire. I notice Bellamy come out of the tent with a girl, I've seen it a lot. Different girls each time. All these teenagers are taking this going down-to-earth thing too seriously. It could be just a wave of death tomorrow and they're just choosing random people to 'fling' with.

I gazed upon the starry night sky. Then, what seemed to look like a shooting star passed by. My eyes brightened, smiling at the sight. That was, until I realized, that was no shooting star. It was a spaceship. Did the ark come down? No. I don't wanna see my mom, I can't. I lost my toy, I can't squeeze on it when I see her. She can't come down, she can't be down here.

(TO BE CONTINUED...)

Author's note:

Merry Christmas, short chapter today!! Hope you guys don't mind. Finally Raven is coming i love her sm and hopefully Cassidy will love her too!! Don't forget to comment and vote, it means alot to me if you do. For the love of god, DON'T BE A SILENT READERR !!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 5.3K 24
Delaney Kane was young when she left the safety of the Ark. Even so, she remembered what happened when she landed. She remembered being taken from th...
26.2K 537 18
When she was little, people told her stories about how fire fell from the sky destroying everything and everyone on Earth. And up from the ground, a...
17.9K 319 28
Another new story. ~~~~ "Blake, your not a cadet anymore. Why you here?" I asked. "How's it going woods?" Bellamy smiled. "Dodging questions I see"...
17.5K 424 14
Anya then declared, "Taim yu drag raun, taim yu ge ban au!" If you fall behind, you get left behind. They nodded their heads towards her...