Toy Story Various x OC

Galing kay michelxEllielover

Amy was just an ordinary doll with a nice personality and a good toys day. But you think that Amy was a ordin... Higit pa

OC

59 1 2
Galing kay michelxEllielover

Amy: in the day time I'm Amy just an ordinary doll with a normal toy life but there's something about that no other human knows because I have a secret cause I'm rotten to the core!"

Toys that who are in love with Amy: Buzz,Jessie,Bo peep.

Toys: The potato heads treat her like there own daughter not toy related but they think of her daughter as there own daughter overprotective ●●Rex is like a best friend she had with Amy they both care for one and other there like true best friends●●slinky is the amazing dog that Amy have talk to,Amy and slinky treat her how could they protect there own owners ●●Buzz is such a great friends Amy and Buzz have a good friendship●●Woody looks like a big brother to Amy either way I hope soon.●● Jessie and Amy have a good girl talk to other girls.●●hamm is a great friend too.

Power: Shark frenzy shark strength water.

OC Amy:

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

64.4K 2K 24
this is going to be based off the books currently under editing!! any suggestions please do tell me please enjoy ☆
11.2K 247 18
It's my first time writing an Story so please bear with me. Anyways...... Story: Future Caelus, lost everyone. His friends, family and Comrades...
52.4K 1.1K 67
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.