acting skills (yandere masky...

By ughhhmoth

Did you know stalkhome syndrome has an eight percent chance of occurring? Maybe it occurs when when the victi... More

acting
thump
zip ties
cabin
room
polarids
time
days
away
alone
running
locked
broken
promises
brithday
diner
dreams
emotions
babysitter
toby
qustions
fake
friend
start
steps
walking
escape
fuck
what?
feelings
gental
traning
kisses
univivted
him
victim
pages
visit
thoughts
mission
pinned
slendering
confusion
a/n
reaction
bro
ending

ending (good ending)

1.5K 49 61
By ughhhmoth

You hit the ground with a thump landing on both your feet. Your legs felt kinda shaky...

Hm.. You never got to looked around outside. You brought your hand up to shield your eyes from the sun.. the sun was just starting to set. Bright.. Yeah the sky was orange and pink. You looked around again, in a forest just like any other time. You looked back at the house. Looked like a normal house, you supposed, it was run down definitely.

Let's not spend anymore time here. Yeah, let's go. And you began walking into the tree line and through the bear sticks, the the cold snow and other other shit on the ground. It was nice out here, the brids were chirping and you could hear your own foot steps crunching in the snow.

You remembered how you were the last time you were outside. Not even that long ago. How long ago was it? It didn't really matter. You continued forward. How long would it take for you to see another person? Or pass out from dehydration or exhaustion? Maybe you'll even die from hypothermia.

It didn't matter just keep going forward you find something eventually. Maybe it would have been smart to follow the road out? Was there even a road? Possibly. How would he be able to get here all the time without one. Portals. Yeah thats right a portal. Like the one Kate and you used, you've been there a couple times. Would you still be able to use them?

No, contact was cut. You weren't wroth it to the Operator. Damn.

"What are you doing?"

"Leave me alone." You scowled.

"You should go back, its safer there than it is out here. You might get mauled by a bear or something." She laughed.

"Then so be it." You said and sped up. The conversation was dropped there.

---------

"Fuck!" You yelped as you fell over. Dumb ass root. You scowled and looked at your hands, scrapped and covered in snow. You rubbed the snow off and moved onto your knees. You lifted the pant leg up. You must've hit your knee on the way down. It was so bad.. You fixed the pant legs and stood up again. The sun would be gone soon. You looked around. The forest seemed to have grown quiet, it made you uncomfortable. Just keep walking (y/n).. You hugged yourself trying to stay warm and moved forward again.

You stopped moving and crouched down behind a tree quickly. You heard mumbling...

"Shit.. how long have we been out here for?" An annoyed voice spoke. "My hands are freezing.."

"I told you to put on gloves dumb ass." Another said just as annoyed.

These voices were familiar. You had an idea of why they were... You looked around trying to see them. Tim and Brian... No. They aren't here for you, you need to keep moving and stay away from them. You felt yourself tear up. They don't want you anymore. Move. You waited for the steps to get quieter before moving again.

Slowly and carefully. As if wanting them to find you. Suddenly and light shined on you.

"You little bitch!" You looked over there was Alex. You stared at him for second like a deer in headlights. He took a step closer and you blotted.

"Get back here!" You heard his steps following you along with yelling and then more steps.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck.." You muttered to yourself as you tried to run faster.

"(Y/n)!" You heard a voice yell out to you. Brian's voice.

"Goddammit!" Another voice yelled frustratedly. Tims voice..

It hurt to run, it hurt to breathe tears ran down your cheeks just as quickly as you were running. You started hyperventilating. But you kept running. Running throw trees taking unexpected turns almost tripping and falling. The snow was so cold.

"(Y/n) please stop running!" Tim called out to you desperately. You didn't even look back, but you could imagine he had his hand out trying to get you.

They weren't close. But he was Alex was gaining on you faster than you'd like.

The trees began to thin out a little bit until there was a clearing and a cliff. You were 20 feet away from the edge when you stopped running. You turned around to try and run a different direction. But Alex stood there slowly making his way closer to you.

You stared at him with wide and scared eyes.

"Come here." He demanded. You could hear the other two were close. You stepped back.

Tim was the first to come out. He looked at you Alex and the cliff frantically before, he tackled Alex and pinned him to the ground.

"(Y/n)! I'll deal with him okay. Then you and Brian can go home and I'll join you guys shortly." He called out to you. You stared at him and took another step back. He looked so in pain... Brian came out of the trees next.

"(Y/n)..." He said almost breathlessly. "Get away from there." He said and held his hand out to you.

Fuck.. he thought to himself and looked over your form. You looked so scared and helpless... He couldn't help but just want you even more now. Scared like a rabbit about to run at any moment.

"They don't want you! Its just like I said, they weren't even looking for you here! They were looking for me!" Alex yelled out and struggled under Tim.

Tim looked down at him disgustedly and punched him right in the mouth. "(Y/n) you know thats not true! We've been looking for you for weeks!" Tim said as his grip tightened on Alex.
Brian stepped closer, you stepped back.

"Y-you guys are all lying..." You said shakily, your voice was scratchy and hoarse.

Alex opened his mouth to say something, but Tim quickly put his hand over his mouth.

"What are you talking about?" Brian stared at you.

"You guys lied to me! I was there for so long! And no one came!"

Tim snapped his head over to you. "(Y/n) we were looking the whole time!"

"It shouldn't have taken that long!" You snapped at him and frowned. "You guy always found me immediately, and I don't want to be around any of you anymore!" You said taking a step back again. Brian stepped forward.

"(Y/n) please calm down, we had no clue where you were. Please just come over here and we can talk things out." Brian said and held his arm out for you. You took another step back, you suspect you were pretty close to the edge by now... "Get away from there (y/n)." Brian said trying to sound calm but you could hear the desperation in his voice.

You looked behind you maybe about five feet away from the edge.

While you looked away Brian had gotten closer. You looked back at him.

"(Y/n) please... I promise we'll treat you better.. just come back with us." He said as his voice shaked. His arms were still open..

You furrowed you brows and stared. "I said I didn't want to go back... I don't want you. And don't want him either." You were lying to yourself. You wanted to go back, you wanted to be in their arms even if the warmth you felt was just body heat. But it was endless and tiring.

"Well... what are you going to do without us." He said getting frustrated. "You know as well as I do you don't have a choice."

"I-I do have a choice..." you said and your voice cracked.

By this time Tim and Alex were tussleing on the ground. Throwing punched and rolling around. Tim threw a nasty punch right to Alex's face you could hear his head whack on the ground and he stopped moving.

"(Y/n), we'll give you anything you want. Just get away from there and come back with us." Tim said as he stood up slowly walking toward Brian. Slowly and carefully. Making sure jot to scare you off.

Fuck you were so cold...

"I said I'm not going back!" You said loudly and took another step back.

"Okay!" Tims eyes widen as he saw how close to the edge you were. "You don't have to come back... But please step away from there." His voice was desperate and you could see the way his breathing was ragged.

"Your lying. As soon as I get away from here your going to take me again." You said quietly. You had stopped crying awhile ago, but you could feel tears well up in your eyes again and you felt like you were choking. "I did want to love you guys... You were all I had, but I can't live that way anymore.."

"We care about you. We won't hurt you." Brian said and held his hand out to you. You frowned.

Didn't you say there was only one way out of this..?

I did say that...

What was the way again?

...

Answer me.

I said it was death..

then you should know what to do.

But..

No you said it, follow through.

I'm scared.

You shouldn't be, death isn't a bad thing, its true freedom. That's what you wanted isn't it?

Yes.. it is but I'm not sure I want that anymore.

It is, I know you better than anyone.

You looked over at the edge again.

No... its not right im running from people who love me. These people fucking care, they love me as much as I love them. I'm not taking the easy way out this time.

"(Y/n) please don't do this to us..." Tim said, he felt his throat swelling up as he held back sharp tears.

"The Operator doesn't let go. There isn't an escape, the closest thing would to at least be happy, to come back with us."

You stared at them as tears ran down your cheeks, and you gave a small weak smile.

"(Y/n)..." Tim called out to you as he stepped closer, Brian following closely behind. This time you stayed where you were. You felt so guilty, you just started at the ground until you felt a pair of arms wrap around your shoulders. And another wrapped around you waist. Both pressed firmly against you.

"Your okay..." Brain whispered in your her and buried his face into the back of your neck.

Your body shook a little with how hard you were crying.

"I-im sorry... I'm sorry i-i said those horrible things to you guys..." You chocked out.

"Shh... your fine you don't need to apologize for anything doll..." Tim said quietly and brought his hands up to cup your face. Making you look at him. He gave a small comforting smile and wiped your tears away.

"Please take me home..." You said and leaned against Brian weakly. He let out a deep releaved sigh.

"Of course darling... You need some rest. Its been a long day let's go home." He said softly. Tim stepped back and Brian picked you up bridle style. Tim kissed your forehead and they both began walking.

You couldn't keep you eyes open... You felt so warm.. It wasn't just body heat... You knew that now...

(You bastards are lucky I did this, I expect you all to bow down to me now. Jk.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 1.7K 54
You are working as a assistant teacher for a part time job to earn money. You are a shy person who haven't have many friends. You live alone on your...
387 8 11
You had a rather peaceful yet boring life. So when you get the opportunity to audition for a student film, you decide "What's the worst that can happ...
8.5K 348 15
November 2018- 1st in maskyxreader (wow) -------- Some notes before we start: Yes I know that Masky is not part of creepypasta but I love creepypasta...