GUESS MONSTER

Autorstwa -Blight

mon·ster /ˈmänstər/ noun an imaginary creature that is typically large, ugly, and frightening. Guessi... Więcej

𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝗼𝗼𝗻
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚
𝒪𝓃𝑒
𝒯𝓌𝑜
𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒
𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇
𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒
𝒮𝒾𝓍
𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃
𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒
𝒯𝑒𝓃
𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃
𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒
𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒮𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

1K 66 16
Autorstwa -Blight

"𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐧𝐢 𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐍𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐰𝐨?

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐨𝐫𝐨 𝐰𝐨 𝐝𝐚 𝐲𝐨〜"

Staring
With dull eyes, they look toward a screen. The video of a certain olive haired striker in his previous match against isagi's team illuminated the room. They sat the in contemplation, almost glaring at the screen as it zoomed in on the number one of blue lock. Their fist slowly balled up as their glossy eyes ran over the Itoshi.

"'I'll never abandon you' my ass" they grumble through grit their teeth. Taking a couple of breaths the curled up into a ball, their head buried in their arms. A peaceful yet deafening silence plagued the room. The sound of the automatic door sliced the silence as foot steps made their way toward the [H/c] person. Peeking up from their arms they glanced at the person who made their way to sit next to them. There, was the familiar purple haired rich boy. The nod to him as a silent greeting before looking back up at the screen. The purple head stayed silent as he stared at a certain white haired prodigy shown on the video. The deafening silence turned into a comforting one, both abandoned players came to a mutual understanding of both situations.

"He left you, huh.."

"Mhm.." Reo hummed solemnly as he stared at Nagi's digital figure, "what's your story? If.. you don't mind sharing it that is."[Name] just sighed.

"I wished I knew." [Name] rubbed their eye, "one day, he just left. Just like the first one" they mumbled the last part. Looking at them with soft eyes, Reo pulled them close to his body.

"Heh, at least I'm with one of my treasures.." [Name] just chuckled dryly.

"I guess." They leaned their head on his shoulder, "I just wonder, where did I go wrong.." the TV's light dimmed as the video comes to an end, a soft light illuminated both their faces as they enjoy their time together.

Standing with their new team of three they shuffled awkwardly. They felt the tense aura between the two high ranked players of their team. They mentally cry as Shidou proceeds to cling onto them while the Itoshi glares.

"Let's just get this match over with.." they mumble tiredly as they walked on field with their newly established team. Their eyes brightened as they recognized a familiar duo on the field across from them. They sent a soft wave two both the ninja and the crow like duo with a small smile. The two smirked back at them.

"The game shall begin soon. Players, go to your positions" the feminine voice announced. The said players on the field proceed to go to their playing positions. They were promptly positioned as the left forward right next to their childhood friend. The whistle ring throughout the stadium as both teams dash for the ball. Rin was quick to get possession of the ball and started to dribble around the upcoming players. [Name] jogged to the side as they awaited for a opportunity to gain a pass. Meanwhile, Shidou being the ball hungry 🐶🍑 he is he was quick to steal the ball from Rin and made a dash for it to the penalty area. Rin popped a few veins as he begins to purse Shidou in attempt to get the ball back from his own teammate.

"YOU IDIOTS, WE'RE WORKING TOGETHER NOT AGAINST EACHOTHR" [Name] shouted at them, but they ignored them as they continue to push and shove each other. While they were distracted, the white haired ninja was quick to steal the ball without them noticing until it was too late.

"YEAH! GET IT TOYA" Karasu cheered on the male with a green streak. [Name] just growled in frustration as they chased Eita, harshly marking them.

"It's not nice to steal what's not yours" they grin crookedly as they pressed in Eita. The latter grinned at them mischievously.

"It wasn't yours to begin with cutie~" Eita said in a flirty tone before running faster toward the penalty area. Before [Name] could do anything, Eita scored without hesitation. Giving the opposing team their first point. In frustration, they waddled up to Kurona and buried their face in his shoulder. The former pat their head soothingly as he stared that number 1 and 2 fight about who's fault it was.

"I hate this team" they mumble as cartoon mushrooms grow on their head. Kurona just chuckled in amusement.

ADDITIONAL TIME

[Name] laid on their back, sulking at how bad their team was. Sure, they had good players but the team work was equivalent to dog 💩. Sitting next to them was Kurona in glasses and holding a notepad.

"How do you feel after this unexpected turn of events?" Kurona smoothly said.

"They make me want to jump off of the blue lock building." The [H/c] head bluntly said as they staired at the ceiling. Kurona nodded and scribbled random notes on the paper.

"Okr okr, and how would you describe your pain on a scale of one to ten?"

"A thousand." They say through
grit teeth.

"Interesting..." Kurona continued to scribble random words on his pad of paper. Before Kurona could ask another question the room to their door was slammed open by a certain roach lookin 🍑.

"HEY GUYS-" Shidou was cut off with a cleat to his face.

"GET OUT" [Name] screeched at him as they started to chase him with their other cleat. Kurona sat there dumbfounded and startled as [Name] chased Shidou out of the room and into the hallways.

Take my school doodles as an apology for not updating in a while:

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

134K 3K 30
❝𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 "𝐔𝐍𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒" 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐒.ᐟ❝ ---------- ⌞𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀: 𝗢𝗻...
48.2K 2.4K 24
(Y/n) lived a semi-normal life... for the most part of her early childhood. After the tragic passing of her parents and being adopted by a family des...
3.5K 270 6
✎...*ೃ˚ 🌺 ┏ •◦இ•◦ ❝ꜱᴏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴏ ɪ ᴀᴍ?❞ ❝ʏᴇᴀʜ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ.❞ ❝ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀᴇʀ, ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ, ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ.❞ ❝ᴡʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴋɪʟʟ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ?❞ ❝ᴢᴇʀᴏ...❞ ❝ᴛʜᴇ...
7.7K 293 9
(Yandere) blue lock x reader Blue lock x reader [𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝: 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝 "𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎...