π…πžπ’β”ƒ18+

By _lilyare

"What is this beautiful face for if you don't even know how to please your man?" 𝑭𝒐... More

┃01┃
┃02┃
┃03┃
┃04┃
┃05┃
┃06┃
┃07┃
┃08┃
┃09┃
┃10┃
┃11┃
┃12┃
┃13┃
┃14┃
┃15┃
┃16┃
┃17┃
┃18┃
┃19┃
┃20┃
┃21┃
┃22┃
┃23┃
┃24┃
┃25┃
┃26┃
┃27┃
┃28┃
┃30┃
┃31┃
┃32┃
┃33┃
┃34┃
┃35┃
┃36┃
┃37┃
┃38┃
┃39┃
┃40┃
┃41┃
┃42┃
┃43┃
┃44┃
┃45┃
┃46┃
┃47┃
┃48┃
┃49┃
┃50┃
┃51┃
┃52┃
┃53┃

┃29┃

10.7K 317 27
By _lilyare

Fei quietly looked at him and then glanced down, seeing that she was really sitting on him with her arms around his neck.

???!

With a surprised gasp, she quickly scurried away but then realized that her ankle didn't hurt anymore. So, she crouched down on the floor and touched her foot slowly, making sure that it didn't hurt.

Oh.. It doesn't hurt anymore.

Yohan was too mesmerized by her simple innocent actions and he couldn't help but ask,"What is your name?"

Fei slowly looked up at him but didn't answer him and then started searching for her veil somewhere with her head bowed while she was on the floor.

Seeing her childlike actions, Yohan thought that it wouldn't even be surprising if she digs herself under the grave to hide her beauty.

Spotting her veil on the floor at the corner, Fei quickly crawled there like a cat and picked it up to finally veil herself by draping it above her head, covering her beauty sensibly.

"I've never seen you here before." Being ignored by the beauty, Yohan didn't feel offended and continued to ask, too desperate to know anything about this fairy.

Which noble family did she belong to?
He at least wanted to find out whose daughter she is.

"L-Leave, please."

Her husband might come here any moment.

"..." Yohan, who was not known to her inner dilemma. Can she just be grateful about him helping her earlier?

He observed her veiled face and had an urge to snatch it back, so he did.

Fei "..." She didn't veil herself for only it to be snatched away by him again.

Flustered, she quickly palmed her face and pleaded,"G-Give it back, please?" No matter how much people trouble her, her voice was always kind and gentle.

"No." Yohan fisted the veil in his hand and walked toward her, to which she responded by backing away on the floor.

"If you want this-" He waved the veil in air and demanded,"Then you've to answer my questions firs-"

"Yohan!"

A booming and earth shaking voice yelled, taking both of them by surprise. Fei hurriedly ducked behind a pillar and observed as a man with overbearing aura marched toward them with seven men following behind him.

Yohan turned rigid in his place before he turned around, only to get his neck squeezed by the voice's owner.

"Are you trying to ruin our family name?!" The man seethes in fury,"Do you know how much shame you're causing to our family?"

The man bellowed and Fei trembled behind the pillar, seeing both of them fight.

What is going on?
Was he the person who is after this Mister's head? But why would a person want another man's head? It didn't make sense to her.

Yohan jerked his hands away from the neck, coughing a fit as he tried to explain,"Brother I was jus-

Brother? Fei blinked in confusion.

Yohan was ruthlessly punched on his face, causing him to fall on the floor. Fei's breath hitched and it was heard by the unknown man as his sharp eyes narrowed on the figure in red who was desperately trying to conceal her presence, though failed as he had already sensed her since the time he came in.

Sheng Yinghao momentarily ignored her and gestured his hand toward his men to take his brother away.

Yohan tried to struggle but was dragged away with force,"Brother, just a moment! Please! Just a-"

Yinghao ignored his brother's cries and watched him getting dragged away with a stern look on his face while his arms were crossed over his chest.

Seeing the spoiled prince finally gone as the shrine hall turned silent, he halfway turned around. His sharp eyes slowly falling on the red clothing which was peeking out the pillar.

"Come out," He ordered, his voice deep and cold; still having the signs of his earlier anger.

Fei didn't want to show another man her face and she whispered inaudibly,"I-"

"Did you not hear what I said?" He sounded harsher than before. "Are you trying to defy my orders?"

He wanted to know what made his spoiled brother run away from the hall of decision. The last thing he expected the reason to be was a girl.

The brat still hasn't stopped playing with these vixens out there who are only after his wealth and are trying to be a part of their noble family.

Such outrageous behavior just for a mere filthy woman?! What is he even thinking?

At that thought, his anger worsened and his hands balled up into a fist. He will deal with that spoiled brother of his later.

For now, he's to make this vixen know her place as she'll be sent to their dungeon and rot there being a plaything for his workers to have fun with.

Fei was too clueless to know that she was in the presence of a royal member of the Sheng family; the eldest son and the current leading in line patriarchy who held enough power to match with the three powerful families of nobles.

"Come out this instant before I drag you out myself," He threatened and his aura laced with wrath, turning the place feel stuffy and cold like it was a shallow pit.

Fei trembled and her eyes teared up. She never wanted to be seen by any men and this situation had left her on a sensitive hold.

Gulping after pulling some courage, she voiced out her inner dilemma innocently,"I-I..but my husband will gouge your eyes."

What?

"What did you say, woman?" The man's eyes sharply glared at her hidden self and he mocked,"So, you really think you can be a part of our family, huh?

Husband? How dare she even think of such a possibility? And gouge his eyes?

Now, he really needs to teach her a lesson and put her in her place which was beneath his shoe's dirt.

"Part of the f-family?" Fei mumbled to herself in confusion. "I don't.. understand-Ahn!"

Interrupted, she was harshly pulled away from the pillar. Her steps stumbling with difficulty and then she ended up on the floor, just near his feet.

Although shocked by the sudden manhandling, she still tried to hide her face by bowing her head lower and lower until she could see her own knees, kneeling on the floor with her blurry eyes as she muffled the sound of her sobs.

The adored girl has never been treated with such harshness before and always has been pampered since her very birth.

Even Yang controls his own sadism for his fragile wife no matter how much he wanted to keep her locked in the bedroom and do all those bad things to her until the only word she could say was his name. But he held back because he loved her and love overpower lust in every sense.

Her tears fell on the floor drop by drop. Right now, Fei wasn't thinking about her own well-being but the people she could bring harm to by showing them her face.

"P-Please spare me.. I've done no wrong, sir." She tried to stop the quiver of her soft voice and the tremble of her knees.

She kind of had an idea that the man before her had seemed to misunderstood her and she was about to clarify her innocence when her chin was suddenly kicked by his boot and a heart-wrenching cry left her mouth as she fell on the with her arms hitting the tiles painfully.

"Ahnn!"

Her delicate bone suffered and blue bruises slowly started to form on her pale skin.

She was too shocked and now, even too afraid to move as she whimpered. It hurts. Please don't hurt her. Her eyes turned red and she wanted her husband to comfort her.

"Done no wrong? You still have the nerve to say that?" A devious chuckle left his mouth as he gazed at the back of the woman.

Maybe, she was indeed made to seduce; her body was well-portioned and he could still make out her feminine curves under the red dress that she was wearing.

However, now he was getting abnormally curious to know what she looked like. The sound of her wronged voice and her vulnerable, easy to hurt body was urging him to see this evil thing and expose her to his keen eyes.

The man knew that he didn't use a great force but she had ended up on the floor on her fours like a doll.

Her pitiful cry sounded and he heard her plead again,"Pl-Please.. spare me."

"Turn around." He ordered but she flinched and didn't budge as if she didn't want to face him even if it cost her own life.

"Didn't you hear me?!" He snapped loud enough for the shrine to echo his chilling voice.

Fei whimpered and had the sudden thought to run away, so without any further thinking, she fisted her hands and was about to make a run in her wobbly legs.

Alas, her plan was seen through the moment she took a step and her hair were pulled back into a harsh scalp numbing grip.

"Ahn!" Fei cried out in pain and was forced to meet those dark orbs which looked deadly and so cold that she quickly closed her eyes in fear, not wanting to be seen by him.

But only if she knew.. that when the moment she closed her beautiful eyes.. how the man's eyes dilated when his gaze fell on her mesmerizing face.

Yinghao froze on the spot while his eyes ran over the beauty on his manhandling hold.

This..

...

Now I've successfully revealed the second male lead and the antagonist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 581 13
[Completed] Lily Deista has somebody who loves her and adores her. He will do anything to be with her. Anything. And he doesn't care who he has to go...
691K 58K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
3.6M 232K 96
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
21.3K 584 7
Story about a girl who didn't know who her long distance boyfriend really was until the day they met and she came to know about him . Wait until she...