The Replacement ✔

By Sashawrts

Brotherhood Billionaires Book 1 Dedication ~ To The Girls Who Wanted A Man Who Will Burn Her Insecurities Int... More

The Replacement
C O P Y R I G H T
Main Characters and Author's Note
1. Meet Shivanya
2. Meet Rudra
3. First Meet
4. Marry Her
5. Groom Ran Away
6. Wedding
7. We Should Talk
8. Space
9. My Husband
10. Wedding Ring
11. Late Night Conversation
12. Bhua's House
13. First Impression
14. One Step At A Time
15. Say Sorry To My Wife
16. Art Bazar
17. Red Flag Rohan
18. Choose Us
19. Kiss 💋
20. Control Rudra Control
21. Horror Movie
22. His Shirt and Thunder
23. Annulment ?
24. Artist
25. I Should Trust Her
26. Bad Breathe
27. Cold Shoulder
28. How Do I Look ?
29. Jealous Biwi
30. He Is Mine
31. Drunk Jaan
32. I Am Not A Saint
33. I Remember Everything
34. Dance
35. Shower
36 Heels And Bandage
38. Shh Jaan Its Over
39. Boxing Match
40. Mr Rathore
41. Shivanya's Past
42. Shirtless Actor
43. I Can Plan The Party
44. I Want To Help
45. Hope I Didn't Overdo
46. Omission Is A Lie
47. Painting
48. No Love = No Complications
49. I Am Falling For My Husband
50. Keep Your Eyes Off Her
51. Panic Attack
52. His Fear
53. She Is Up To Something
54. Birthday Surprise
55. Sharing Secret
56. Pasha
57. Gifts From Papa
58. I Love You Rudra
59. Did You Sleep Well ?
60. Surprise Trip
61. I Want To Touch You
62. A Nobody In Her Life
63. Let Me Explain
64. I Need Space
65. Divorce
66. Where Is My Daughter Rudra
67. Misunderstanding
68. Jaan I Love You.
69. Interview
70. Culprit
71. Always & Forever
Question Answer.
Bonus Part 1💖
Bonus Part 2 💝
Bonus Part 3 💘
⭐ EPILOGUE
New Story
AI. IMAGES
🎶 PLAYLIST 🦋

37. Tabloids

95.9K 5.7K 260
By Sashawrts

Don't Forget To Vote And Comment.

Happy Reading 📖

I look around at the Restaurant which gives a classic vibe, with a modern sitting area and geometrical chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. Rishi soon join us .

" Here is your order Mam." Rishi says acting like a server making Me smile , we didn't ordered anything as he took up the task to make us a late breakfast for us of his choice.

He sits opposite to Me and Rudra by My side on the square table for Four. The first bite of the French croissant melts in my mouth with a perfect crunch and I suppress a moan.

" It's the best I have ever had. " I can't help but praise his cooking skills. 

" I am happy that you liked it although desserts are not my speciality but I make them just okay."
He says cutting in his croissant while Rudra just sticks to his omelette.

" If this is okay then what is your best? " Hearing Me Rudra takes a bite from my croissant with a jerk and makes a face.

" Don't get too happy it's just fine nothing out of ordinary. " Rudra says to Rishi.

" Oh come on Man your wife says it's the best and I only believe in the good feedback." Rishi says digging in his own food.

"Men who can cook are hard to find. Right Bhabhi Sa. " He says trying to pull Rudra's leg.

" Hmm Men usually don't know how to cook , your Wife will be very lucky. " I say playing along.

" I know , it's bad that Rudra can't cook anything edible even on a gun point to save his life. " His words make Me laugh reminding me of the day when Rudra made that soup.

I feel Rudra straighten near Me looking at me with a sadistic smirk, his hand came on my knee giving it a squeeze. His sudden act almost makes me choke on my food. Rishi can't see it because of the table to which I am thankful.

" No He is not bad at it. " I say trying to take his side as my one hand is busy removing his hand from my knee that now is drawing circles on my kneecap , he dragged his callous finger a little above my knee on my thigh .The slow and sensual movement of his thumb makes me shiver in my seat as I press my legs together to not only stop his movements but also to stop the sensation in my body.

Rishi started coughing to which Rudra passed him a glass of water. " Don't choke on the food you made with so much love. " Rudra says to his friend. While squeezing my thigh even when his fingers are trapped. Even my glares don't stop him. I feel he is touching my bare skin since the fabric doesn't feel like a barrier.

" BhabhiSa don't tell Me you have tasted anything made by him. " He questions eating the food glaring at Rudra.

" I did. " I say taking one more bite trying to be a little graceful , keeping my facial expressions in control ignoring what his touch does to Me.

" And you were admitted to the hospital for serious food poisoning. Right ! " He says while chewing food.

"  No ! Nothing like that happened. " I say in a hurry spreading my legs a little enough to remove his hand . Thank fully he removed his hand.

" What do you think only you can cook anyone can do it with a little practice. " I am trying my best not to laugh at Rudra's words .

" Anyone but not you. " Rishi says pointing his fork at Rudra.

" Trust Me He is not that bad at it like you say I ate the entire dish he made. " Rishi is still not able to believe Me but still nod.

" Aap bolte ho to maan leta ho but what I need to do so that I can taste something made by him. When are you bestowing Me with your kindness My lord. " Rishi still tries to taunt Rudra.
(I believe it only because you are saying. )

" Never not in this life. " Rudra snaps at him.
The conversation changed from them to more decent with no more taunts.

Rishi passes his phone towards Rudra just when we are about to leave with a mischievous smile " Take a Look. " We both look at Rudra to read his expression , he smiles briefly before bringing his lips in a thin line.  "More will be there when I will go through the lot." Rishi says.

" Send all of these right now and the others as soon as you get them. " He says in his business-like tone ordering his Friend while I sit there dumbfounded completely clueless about what they are talking about, maybe a business deal.

" What will I get in return.? " Rishi says flashing a bright smile to which Rudra clenches his jaw , tightening his grip on the fork and looking at him if gaze could kill Rishi would be dead by now.

" Calm down , I will send them to you but at least you can cook for Me once. " Rishi says making a cute face.

" Keep dreaming " Rudra says rudely getting up from his seat Rishi is not bothered by his answer and even comes to the car as we leave.

The car ride is surprisingly silent I expected him to say anything or mainly remind me of my drunken rambling , he didn't say anything about that night and I would rather bang my head against the wall instead of bringing up the matter again. Whatever happened between us was so confusing that it has messed with my heart and brain. A part of me still wants to believe that it was a dream but reality sucks and it was not a damn dream. He definitely must have said all those things to stop Me from speaking nonsense and as long as the kisses are concerned that was just a physical thing , one action leading to another.

My phone pinged with continuous notifications in between the soft song from the radio from the car speaker. I reduced the volume before looking at my phone there are about forty plus photos and videos combined with a link sent by Meera.

Meera.
Haye kisi ki nazar na lag Jaye coz you both look so adorable together.

I tried to load the photos but the network is so slow on the highway that it takes Me literally twenty minutes to load just the photos the video is not even loading. The first few photos are of Me alone were obviously clicked when I was not aware and some are with Meera and Nandani during various functions and parties but these are not the ones that make my Heart race it's the ones with with Rudra. The candid photos are literally cute, especially the ones in which Rudra was whispering in my ear when I was getting my Mehendi done , both of us walking towards the lunch area in which Rudra and I were laughing. Only Meera could have got these shots. I hate pictures but I will definitely get these ones printed and framed.

" Why are you smiling ? " Rudra's question startled Me.

" It's just nothing. " I say before playing the video that is downloaded in the mean time and damn the volume was so high pitch that it took me some time to reduce it . The video was of both us dancing during the Sangeet function. My head snapped towards Rudra only to see him already suppressing a smile. No doubt that he knows what I am watching thanks to the volume and my clumsiness.

I paused the video to watch it later and clicked on the link. The article was published early today about Rudra and Me with a photo of both of us at the start. It's not just one photo the others are of us as individuals providing a paragraph long information on both of us. Rudra as usual looks like a GQ cover page model whereas my pictures are fine one with Bhaisa , one with My parents and one with Mumma at the NGO a few years ago in which a chubby Me stands between my Parents. How does the media even get their hands on these Pictures. Kicking my thoughts to side I read what is written about us other than our Janam Kundli.

Mr Rudra Pratap Singh Rathore the famous hotelier along with his wife Shivanya Ranawat finally started making public appearances. They were first spotted at Mr Manish Shetty's party a few days ago and last night at the wedding of Raghav Singh Chauhan and Nandani Shekhawat. Sources say that both were in Ajmer for the entire wedding as Rudra Pratap is rumoured to be good friends with Rishi Raj . Countless women's hearts were broken when the news of one of the richest bachelors in the country suddenly got married to Miss Ranawat but ladies ! looks like it their marriage wasn't anything sudden they both look madly in love. Many people earlier thought that Rohan Singh Rathore , Rudra's younger brother was rumoured to marry Shivanya Ranawat but the speculation was wrong. It was just that they both are very private individuals and decided to keep their dating life a secret.

Let's see when we can catch a glimpse of the lovely couple in the town in the future.

My God how can people be so free , overall the article is not bad but wait ! How many hearts did he break , like seriously. Still I turn on the notification on his name so that I am updated about what's being written on the internet something I should have done long ago.

" How many hearts did you break ? " I ask before I can stop myself.

" What ! " He asked shocked by my sudden question.

" A article says that you broke the Heart of countless women when you got married. " I say with extra emphasis on Heart and Women in particular.

" People write nonsense don't believe everything you read. " He says kissing my hand but I don't show how his actions affect Me. I don't say anything because I do believe him according to the articles I went through a few weeks ago about him, not a single one mentioned a woman , not even a possible rumor. I want to ask if there was a woman in his life before Me but I don't even want to think about it let alone have a conversation about this topic even when this question is eating Me from day one.

" What's on your mind just say it. " Damn how does he read my mind so effortlessly.

" Nothing "

" Just say it. " He says.

" Was there someone -- I mean " Damn it how do you even ask such kind of question. " I mean were you in a relationship when you married Me or before that. " I manage to say.

He tightens his grip on the steering wheel. " Let's talk about it some other day and No I was not in a relationship when I married you Shivanya rest assured. " He says looking at Me without leaving my hand he kisses the back of it. I take a deep breath at least I didn't come in between two people who ever she was , was long before Me.

It's already evening by the time we reach home. We could have reached early but we stopped for a too long lunch break on our way and the traffic on the highway because of the farmer's riot that took like ages for to clear tested Rudra's patience to its maximum limit. He was pissed off ordering everyone on his phone like he was possessed by Hitler's soul. No one would survive after getting on his bad side.

Now looking at the mansion all I want is to go back but still I drag myself out feeling restless and too lazy after sitting in one place for too long. The helpers take our bags.

" You go ahead there is something urgent in the hotel. " He says looking at his phone .

" Hmm , you will come by dinner ? " I ask him shaking my head in irritation it's already . Is he a machine or what doesn't he want rest.

" Don't wait for Me I'll be late. " He says getting in the G Wagon and leaving not bothering to wait for my reply.  If he keeps on going like this , it will lead to health issues in the future but there is no point in saying anything to him when I very well know that he won't listen.

I meet Dadisa and Dadosa in the living room. Updating them about the wedding and everything else.

" Now go beta and rest you must be tired after a long drive. " Dadisa says patting my head affectionately.

" Ji Dadisa , we can catch up later. " I say as I stand up.

" And Don't bother cooking anything I will ask Lata to cook something for the dinner and keep it in the kitchen. " I nod in agreement because frankly speaking I am truly tired and all the hustle and bustle of the wedding kept me on my toes , now that I am back all I want is to catch up on some sleep that I missed in all the late night functions.

After taking a quick soak in the bathtub and changing into comfortable clothes I fall face first in the pillow.  I watch the video of us dancing on a loop a few times. " It doesn't matter if anyone was there in his life before Me now it's just the two of Us. " I say to myself loudly.

There are a few more notifications leading to articles on us which are almost the same some are even on Nandani and Raghav. The notification about the article written an hour ago makes Me pause.

How in the freaking hell can this be possible this shouldn't have happened. No one should have known about It. Papa and  Bhaisa made sure of it that no one would know then how come all this came out today when a few good articles were written. 

Tears welled in my eyes as I read the headline again and again.

Rohan Singh Rathore Left The Bride On Their Wedding Day !!

I can't stop sobbing by the time I finish reading the article. Most of it is true detailing the events of the day. How I married the elder brother instead of the Younger one who was the Groom in the first place.  A few more articles pop up in my notification soon adding more lies and more false accusations. One of the tabloid even says that I was in a secret relationship with Rudra while being engaged to Rohan , when Rohan came to know about the truth he backed off.

There are comments at the end of each page and with each comment , With every word I read it feels like everything is falling apart. What will happen if Mumma and Papa will read it. It's so bad. I don't want them to read all these. The reputation my family built in decades is now tarnished because of Me as if I didn't cause them enough trouble till now.

How would Rudra , Bhaisa , Mumma  , Papa and everyone will feel when they will read that people called Me a Home Wrecker , a whore , a slut , and what not.

◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻

Thanks.
For taking out your time and giving the story a chance by reading it.😀
Do share your views.

SASHA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553K 18.8K 50
It's a story about pratiksha, an innocent girl from a middle-class family. She falls in love with a wrong guys , but her destined one turns to be a b...
287K 13.3K 38
𝘜𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘯...
98.6K 7K 20
𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 "𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥." ˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦    Adhvik Kapoor, the self m...
371K 19.3K 55
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...