RWBY: Grimm Slayer (Vol.5) (M...

ZANE_555

Here is the fifth volume of this fanfiction I'm doing. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic I'm doi... Еще

Author's Notes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 31

171 6 0
ZANE_555

(Yang, Weiss, Ruby, and Neo)

Inside the hot spring resort's resting area, Yang, now wearing a yukata, goes to buy a soda from a nearby vending machine. 

Yang: ("Damnit, Neo. I was planning to do something like that to him. Well, at least we saw him with only just a towel so, that's a plus and a treat. Good thing Weiss gave her a stern talking to... first time I actually want her to do that.")

Once she got her drink, Yang, still with no robotic arm, walks over to a wooden table and sit down with her back to the girl's only shower rooms. As she does, Yang can't help but ponder over Blake and how she basically ran away and leaving them behind to who knows where. Just thinking about it begins to irritate Yang as she opens up her soda. She then hears someone walks up beside her. Figuring that it's Ruby, Yang calls her out.

Yang: "Ruby, like I said before, I really don't want to talk about it, and I don't need cheering up."

Weiss: "Good. Because I'm told I'm not very good at that."

This surprises Yang as she turns her head around to find Weiss standing before her. The former heiress goes to sit down across from her blonde teammate, giving her a warm compassionate smile to her as Yang plays with her drink at her fingertips. 

Yang: "Hey Weiss. Did you need something?"

Weiss just raise a brow towards her. Picking up the signal, Yang shakes her head as she resumes speaking.

Yang: "I don't want to talk about it, Weiss."

Weiss: "You sure?"

The blonde girl then slams down her drink before saying clearly.

Yang: "I mean, why would I want to talk about Blake? She doesn't deserve it. 'Oh look, I got stabbed. Wish I had my partner around to save me.' Oh wait! I did. 'Maybe I should stay around for five minutes to see if she survived having her arm cut off. Maybe I should've stuck around to see if my team leader came out of a coma or stuck around to see if our boyfriend was doing okay with losing his left arm and bandaged up from head to toe or rescue my friend from being dragged off by her father. You know, the person she's been fighting for most of her life. The person who's the boogeyman her arm-cutting, mask-wearing ex-mentor is obsessed with taking down. Might be a good idea to wait around for ten goddamn minutes'!" 

The now red-eyed Yang punctuates her last sentence by slamming her fist on the table, shaking it, cracking it, then downing her drink. Hearing her teammate's tirade, Weiss blinks and leans back before replying.

Weiss: "For someone who doesn't want to talk about-"

Yang interrupts her speaking, her face falling to the table, her hand coming up to cover her face as she let out a frustrated sigh.

Yang: "I know, I know. I just... I don't know how to handle this, Weiss..."

Raising her head partway, her forearms still hunched as Yang continues.

Yang: "I'm always the one getting left behind. Raven left me. Then, Mom left us. Dad? He was always so busy with being a teacher and still mourning for Mom. And Ruby couldn't even talk yet. I had to pick up the pieces. I had to keep things together 'alone'. And with Blake... when I got a partner back in our initiation, I thought for a minute, that maybe, I'd have someone that helped me keep things together. Only to learn that she was a fixer-upper too but, that was okay, I was used to doing that. I mean, we were pretty much a team of fixer-uppers, Y/N included. But then, at the Vytal Festival Disaster, at the Fall of Beacon, all that work was... meaningless. I was trying to be the best friend I could be and she just... threw it at my face."

Weiss watches Yang carefully, listening quietly to her prolonged remark and once she finishes speaking, the white-haired girl takes a deep breath before speaking herself. 

Weiss: "When I was ten, my father finally admitted to my mother that the only reason he married her was for the family name... it was actually on my birthday. He missed the big dinner, she got mad, he finally snapped. I think she already knew. Looking back, I think I knew too. But hearing him say it finally pushed her over the edge."

Before she continues further, Weiss gets up from her spot and sits next to Yan at the wooden table. 

Weiss: "First, it was separate lunches and dinners, opposite balconies at my recitals, a glass of wine here, a glass of wine there. Then, it was no dinners, no recitals, a bottle of wine here and... well, you get the idea."

Hearing this, Yang recoils a bit, murmuring to her.

Yang: "I'm... I'm sorry... I never knew."

Before resuming, Weiss just waves that notion off.

Weiss: "I don't think I ever trusted people after that, until Beacon that is... until I met you guys. You, Ruby, Y/N, and Blake too. It was rough but, I learned, but it was... difficult and it still is. Even after all that, knowing you guys have my back, those months back in Atlas with my family were the longest of my life. And I had every doubt about, you, Ruby, Y/N, and Blake. I didn't think I'd see you guys again and that was the optimistic part of my brain. Well, that was until Y/N, or one of them anyway, came to my home to work there as my butler."

Yang: "Right, almost forgot that the four of him stayed with us." ("Even with Blake...")

Weiss presses on.

Weiss: "Eventually though, after some prolonged thinking and spending time with my Y/N, I had enough. I didn't want to be there anymore. I didn't want all the lies and duplicity. I wanted a family again and I think... that's what we all are to each other. Maybe in a way that our real families can't compare to, well maybe mine at the very least."

Yang: "Weiss... you didn't run away. You were taken and with no say of your own."

Weiss is quick to reply back.

Weiss: "Of course, I had a say. Do you really think a 57-years old businessman could stop me if I really wanted to stay there? Heck, I'm confident that he wouldn't be able to stop Y/N if he were to take me away from there, even if it was a quarter of him that I was with."

Yang: "Then, why didn't you?"

Weiss: "I got... scared. I fell back on instinct. The one thing I was most familiar with, not trusting anyone and doing as I was told. It was a moment of weakness that took, what six to eight months to break from, to undo, even when I had Y/N as my butler during that time."

Yang: "Weiss..."

The former heiress shook her head a bit as she turns to her teammate.

Weiss: "We're not done growing, Yang. None of us are. As much as we wanted to play adults back in Mt. Glenn, we're all a little bit more like Ruby than any of us want to admit. Heck, by the sounds of things, she's been the most adult of all of us."

That last statement makes Yang chuckle bitterly as Weiss asks.

Weiss: "What?"

Yang: "Ruby still has the same stuffed corgi pillow that she sleeps with every single night. I'm sure I could ask Y/N if he's seen it already, considering he was at our home, one of them at least."

Weiss: "Where's that pillow now?"

Leaning back a bit, Yang slowly replies back.

Yang: "Back at home in Patch where Ruby left it months ago."

The blonde's bitterness seems to sober as Weiss wraps an arm around her. Yang gives an uneasy laugh at Weiss giving her a hug but, Weiss is quick to stop her.

Weiss: "Don't ruin the moment, Yang."

Sighing deeply, Yang pulls her deeper into the hug as she begins to sob, tears rolling down her eyes. 

Yang: "I'm just so... tired... tired of people... running away..."

Weiss goes to lean their heads together before replying softly.

Weiss: "Blake will be back... she will come back home. Just give her time and be there for her. Just like how I'm there for you now. Me, Ruby, Y/N... we'll all be there for you."

Her sobbing teammate then asks.

Yang: "Since when... you got good of this?"

Still smiling warmly, Weiss responds back.

Weiss: "I'm not so sure. I just took a page out of your book and I'm just winging it."

Yang sniffles before replying.

Yang: "Well... it's working..."

As she said this, Yang hugs her some more, while laughing quietly. The two yukata-wearing teammates share a quiet, pleasant moment together before hearing a racket back towards the shower rooms. They then hear Nora's panicked voice, screaming out.

Nora: "We need reinforcements!"

Y/N #1: "Where the hell do you get that, Ruby?!"

Unbeknownst to Yang and Weiss, Ruby brought a large water gun, almost the same size as Cresent Rose, and going crazy with it, shooting at everyone in sight to which she loudly shouts.

Ruby: "Victory will be wet! Victory will be swift! It will be refreshing!!!"

There's the sound of something crashing as Y/N and the guys screaming and Ruby laughing.  

Jaune: "Oh come on! I just finish washing myself!"

Roman: "My yukata! That's it! I'm retreating!"

Y/N #1: "Ruby, I'm down! Neo is pinning me down on the floor! Are you even playing this game, Neo!?"

Ruby loudly gasps at this.

Ruby: "Y/N, you traitor!"

Y/N #1: "Wait, don't!"

Weiss and Yang overhears another crashing sound. The former heiress stands up and reach for Yang's hand.

Weiss: "I recommend we go stop her before the damages get out of control. After all, it's not like I have access to my father's pocket wallet anymore."

Yang smiles softly at her, taking her hand to stand up from her spot.

Yang: "Isn't it more important to protect our family from unruly redheads?"

Weiss: "Hah, it sure is."

The two share a look, both smirking as they turn towards the outskirts of the shower rooms, pumping their fists in the air and yelling.

Yang & Weiss: "Banzai!!!"

As they said this, they then charge into the scene unfolding inside. 

___________________________________________________________________________________

(Blake)

In the far distance of Mistral, a certain enormous ship emerges out of the misty sea, heading towards the nearest port. On the ship's bow, Blake and Y/N stand firmly, combat-ready, eyes narrowed as the ship approaches the Mistralian port.

Y/N #2: "You ready, Blake?"

With a brief sigh, Blake replies back.

Blake: "Ready as I'll ever be."

Y/N #2: "Good. Once we reach the port, I'll go get Sun and Ilia."

Blake: "And I'll go get my parents."

Y/N and Blake share a quick glance with each other, nodding before turning their attention to the port as they draw closer and closer. 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

339K 2.4K 16
This was a story idea that popped in me and my friends heads and if you want to read his, feel free to. So, there will be a bio of what you will wear...
6.6K 249 29
Here is the fourth volume of this fanfiction. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing RWBY series.) (Discl...
9.9K 396 37
Here is the third volume of this fanfiction. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing RWBY Series.) (Discla...
4K 88 17
A/N: so this is my take putting my own spin on making a RWBY x male reader They say life's all about a few moments, and in those few moments actions...