š’ššŽšš’šŽš‘š„šƒ || šš‹š”ļæ½...

By -R1NR1N

! šŸ’Œ ; š›š«šžššš¤š¢š§š  š§šžš°š¬ ! š¢š§ š°š”š¢šœš” š­š”šž š²šØš®š§š šžš¬š­ š¬š©šØš§š¬šØš«, š¬ššš­šØ š¦š¢š²š®... More

zero
zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
epilogue
self promoting <3

fourteen

330 15 13
By -R1NR1N

miyu was walking down the corridor as she heard soccer balls and loud footsteps running after it. she didnt think anything about it but as she went to change into something more comfortable, bachira suddenly came running straight to her.

no time to avoid him she braces herself to fall on the floor, which indeed happened as the bumble bee boy didnt take notice of his speed.

GER „autsch.." she mumbles to herself, she didnt notice it but she usually curses in french or in special cases in german.

as she grumbles on the floor in a language no one understands ego was sitting in his office and hearing aswell as watching the safety cameras. he suddenly laughs so loud that anri's ipad fell out of her hands.

„this is perfect! how many languages can she speak?!" ego shout in happiness, well his type of happiness.

„ego-san, shouldnt she be in her room? no one saw her going out this morning." anri tells him to which he shakes his head.

„no, the girl told me per messenger that she was going out and it was too early to have the cameras on." he answers, shaking a lazy hand and continues watching the camera.

GER back to miyu on the floor she grumples and tries to push bachira of her, „go off of me you monkey!"

bachira was so lost in his mind with wide eyes as he froze, conteplenting as to what she said as he didnt understand it. the two were still laying on the floor as miyu continued to curse at him in serveral different languages.

she shoves him off her as she stands up with the help of isagi, „youre an angel isagi! i'll get you something valueable for it!"

the others in the room curse themselves in their minds of not thinking to help her, they could've gotten something from her but isagi just had to help her up.

„its nothing i dont need anything!" he waves his hands infront of him, a nervous look on his face.

„what do you want to have? if its something from america, i can import it to japan! its no problem at all!"

tomorrow was the game against the u20 and miyu was really hyped for it, she had her favorites for sure but she did want to play soccer again. it just wasnt in her mind all the time but now that she thinks about it she really wants to play again, maybe she'll make it work somehow.

————————

it was the next day and miyu was getting ready. the boys had training over earlier than usual to rest for today. rin was sitting on his bed, which was a old crusty bed that was giving him back ache but we wont tell that to anyone else, retying his shoe laces and cleaning them.

there was a knock on his door and he sighs, not knowing who it was but probably some of the annoying boys that thought it was good to annoy him now.

„come in i guess.." he mumbles, the opens and he let out a breath of relief at who he was looking at.

„i came as soon as i heard ur trainings over!" miyu say in a happy tone, skipping over to his bed as the door closes behind her.

„and why did u come?" he asks in a annoyed tone.

miyu stands still, frozen in place. „uhm.. to see how you're doing..?"

she didnt really know why she came, it was like an instinct for her and it confused her. she looks with a confused look at him as he desperately tries not to chuckle at it.

„are you sure its because of that?" he asks, turning back to tying his shoes up.

miyu blinks a few times, „uh i dont know if im honest.. its an instinct i have sort of."

„what do you mean? an instinct to see how your athletes are doing?"

she sighs, taking a few steps to his bed before falling on it face first. she closes her eyes in exhaustion and pent up anger.

„why are you really here miyu-san?" he asks her directly.

„you know.. this morning i went out to uh.. see an old friend. and when i wanted to leave, you know who showed up?!" she asks in the end, starting to feel angry again.

rin stops tying his shoe, setting it down and turning so he could face her, „no, who did u see?"

„your brother. he follows me everywhere i go! its like hes stalking me or something." she sighs in frustration.

rin's eyes darken a bit, „he follows you?"

„yeah! its crazy to be honest. i just went out of the cafe when he dragged me to a alley." she sits up, explaining how it went, „then he begged me to accept him in my company again, saying shit like you wouldnt be ready yet and so on."

miyu rants to rin about the situation, not noticing how his eyes became darker. she was a girl that was oblivious at times, not knowing what was going on and this was one of those moments.

„miyu.." he says, grabbing her wrist that was flying all around the place and looking at her.

„huh? is something wrong?" she asks confused. after a few seconds she realises her mistake, slapping her free hand over her mouth, gasping.

„did you.. take him back?" he asks slowly.

miyu shakes her head quickly, „what?! of course not! when someone leave my company then they'll never be in it again. its an agreement that is in my contracts."

„hm okay.." was rin's only answer.

miyu stares at him as he takes his shoe again, going back to tying it. 'what the hell' was what she thought.

„i'll uh.. leave you alone again." she mutters, standing up from his bed, tidying it a bit before walking to the door.

leaving his room and walking through the hallway again she was left thinking, would they be able to win the match? what if rin sees his brother, would they fight on the field?

she shakes her head, trying to get the questions out of her head. just as she thought all were gone one poped up, would she be able to play soccer once again?

she stops in the middle of an empty hallway, it was getting dark outside and the light were dimming a bit, her silhouette was just standing there, looking at the floor.

but with that question came answers, why would she, she isnt that good, soccer is bringing her nowhere now, her parents words branded in her mind came back. useless. stupid. too slow. mistake. burden.

it all came back to her mind, she thought she would get a panic attack again but the only thing she felt was anger, anger and regret. regret for having stopped the sport she loves so much, anger for her parents, for the people that thought it would be useless.

turning on her heel she walks towards another hallway, it was the hall where her room was located at.

¡! 💌 chae:

ur girly's back!! i'll try to update now on the weekend, the book doesent have many chapters left as i decided to stop here, i have a few other books in my drafts such as alice in borderland and seraph of the end. i'll post them soon dont worry, if ur interested in those then take a look!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 1.7K 23
"I don't play soccer, so don't ask." (Y/N) (L/N), child of the great (F/N) (L/N), former world champion turned coach, was once known as a prodigy in...
12.3K 558 27
ā˜† āšš”š¦š®.āž , an abbreviation of ššØš§š­ š”š¢š­ š¦šž š®š© , is a phrase of saying that you don't want someone to contact you. so when a closed-of...
238K 8.1K 24
blue lock chat fic fr šŸ™šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„ bllk x y/n ofc !! uhhhh eventual smut šŸ¤£ 5/8/23 - 6/7/23
93.1K 4.1K 32
"šˆ š‡š€š•š„ š“šŽ š“š„š‹š‹ š˜šŽš” š’šŽšŒš„š“š‡šˆšš† š“š‡š€š“ šˆ'š•š„ šŠš„šš“ š€ š’š„š‚š‘š„š“ š…šŽš‘ š€ š‹šŽšš† š“šˆšŒš„... šˆ'šŒ š€ š†šˆš‘š‹." -šˆ...