A Demons Job (Helluva boss x...

By saltheradiodemon

Hello and welcome to a story about a demon? Is he a normal demon? I think not. Something is really strange ab... More

Bio
Pilot
Murder family part 1
Murder family part 2
Loo loo land
Spring broken part 1
Spring broken Part 2
C.H.E.R.U.B
Explanation
vote and A/n
Harvest moon festival part 1
Harvest moon festival part 2
Aftermath
A/n
Truth seekers part 1
Truth seekers part 2
Ozzies part 1
Ozzies part 2
momentary hold
Circus
Seeing Stars
Exes and Ohhs
Who are you!?
news
Western energy and queen bee part one
Western energy part two
Bio (updated)
Unhappy campers
Oops
Mammons magnificent musical
Overture
radio zabilo gwiwzde wideo
masquerade
Dad beats dad
Welcome to heaven

Scrambled eggs

1.1K 19 1
By saltheradiodemon

Y/n P.o.v
*wakes up and goes to Alastors room and knocks *

Alastor: "Yes nephew?"

Y/n: "Can we hang out and walk to the meeting together?"

Alastor: "Sure thing come in" *brings y/n inside *

Y/n: *goes to the corner and starts scrolling through his phone and looks at the murdered exterminator angel *.....*eyes widened * that doesn't look like my kill...... so another overlord? I must find out who did it..... they might be in danger from the angel's....... *spaced out until he sees alastor with the eggs * hm........

Alastor: "Let's go!"

Y/n: "Alright" *follows alastor to the meeting and gets annoyed by the egg bois*

Zestial: "Hello alastor"

Alastor: "Hi"

Y/n: *looks at zestial and eyes widened* gramps!

Zestial: *gives headpats to y/n* "Hello child ready for today's meeting?"

Y/n: "I suppose so even though no one is expecting me due to me missing too much and people thinking I'm dead"

Zestial: "I assure you everyone will be surprised"

Y/n: "I still don't like attention........"

Zestial: "Don't worry It won't be that bad"

Y/n: "Alright if you say so......" *goes to the elevator and goes to the meeting room *

-meeting room-

Y/n: *goes to sit *

Carmine: "welcome back nothing less" *looks at y/n * !!! *drops everything and runs to infront of the Y/n *

Y/n: "H-hi ms. carmine"

Carmine: *examines y/n* "Is it really you?"

Y/n: "There's a copy of me running about?"

Carmine: *laughs* "Of course not" *pets his head * "glad to have you back with us"

Y/n: what's with people petting my head? "Don't worry about it ma'am I'll start to work with you as soon as possible "

Carmine: "I'll wait for that resume now with the meeting" *goes as canon *

Velvette: *kicks the door open *

Y/n: *notices she's alone and whispers to zestial and alastor* "She's planning to be a problem"

Zestial and alastor: "Noted"

Y/n: *stays silent until velvette throws a head at the table *...... *looks at velvette*

Velvette: "We found this at the dumps after the recent extermination. If these angels can be killed then the game have changed" *notices y/n * "S-sir"

Y/n: ......*stays silent *

Velvette: " a-anyways we can take the fight to them, me and the boys have already made a fool proof plan"

Zestial: "It wouldn't be right if I let my collegues to go to war with little proof, if you do it might be foolish"

Velvette: "Proof? Its a dead angel thats pretty definitive. Are you going blind?-"

Y/n: "Do we even know if it was us that killed them? If we go to war blind all of hell might die"

Zestial: "Making this unreasonable "

Velvette: *looks at Carmine and goes to zestial* "Oh I get it gramps is too pussy to fight so I guess there's no point right?"

Y/n: *clenches fist*

Velvette: *goes to zestial * "Whats wrong senile? Your to weak for a power grab?"

Y/n: "I don't care anymore!"

Velvette: !?

Y/n: *appears infront of Velvette and was about to decay her * "First you insultos us, then carmine...... now grsmps!?"

Velvette: "H-hold on-"

Y/n: *grabs her phone and distinigrates the phone do she wouldn't contact any outside help *

Velvette: *in fear *

Y/n: "Sometimes you should shut up and as I said before........ the angel's are the least of your concerns"...... *about to grab her neck *

Carmine: "Y/n please........"

Y/n: .....*looks at Carmine *

Carmine: "Relax no need for a murder ok? Destroying her phone is enough"

Y/n: *calms down * "Sorry ma'am..... *sits back down *

Alastor: "Damn it that was entertaining"

Carmine: "meeting is over"

-everyone leaves but Carmine, her daughters, and y/n-

Y/n: ....*looking down shamefully*

Carmine: *puts a hand on y/n's shoulder* "Its ok don't stress ok?"

Y/n: *nods *

Carmine: "Now how about the resume? Who am i kidding? Just come by tomorrow"

Y/n: "r-really?"

Carmine: "Yes no go get some sleep"

Y/n: *looks at Carmine * "I know this I'd out of nowhere but........ I killed some too......"

Carmine: *shocked*

Y/n: "I know but I'll see you soon good night........" *goes home *

Carmine: I might need to keep a close eye on you........

T.b.c
I know that I wasn't putting the musicals and there's a big reason  for it its because I don't want to put the music that why I substitute with extra depth in character

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 866 22
"Y'know Lucifer's girl? Well she's becoming a pain in the ass trying to "rehabilitate sinners so they get redeemed into Heaven" blah blah blah." He s...
106K 2.2K 33
Y/n L/n was once a normal human living in the human world as his life was shitty since he's poor, living in a dump apartment, he was recently fired f...
128K 2.9K 13
(Y/N) is home alone while her parents are away on a business trip. when her cat goes missing, she goes hunting for her feline friend. She stumbles up...
980 15 6
Follow the story of (Y/N), an average Hellhound/Incubus hybrid living an average life in hell. That is until his life becomes a chaotic roller coaste...