My serendipity

Por Fantasyworld07

An jikook FF in which Jungkook, a member of the boy band BTS falls in love with the new first year student o... Más

ep 1. New college, new life
ep 2 Meets all members...
ep 3 Get along...
ep 4 not gonna like me
ep 5: good friends
ep 6 Sorry Jiminie...
ep 7 Broken...
ep 8 just can't move on...
ep 9 How i wish I could be yours...
ep 10 fun day
ep 11 I love him
ep 12 sorry dear...
ep 13 grateful Jungkook...
ep 14 day out..
ep 15 confused Jungkook
ep 16 take good care of Jimin-ssi
ep 17 date but not a date
ep 18 I don't want jimin....
ep 19 please be okay
ep 20 take care
ep 21 Always there for you...
ep 22 IM DONE WITH YOU!
ep 23 confession
ep 24 always been yours

ep 25

179 5 0
Por Fantasyworld07

'I've always been yours, hyungie'

Jimin says s connected his plumpy lips to the alluring ones of the other...

Both jimin and Jungkook were kissing each other with so much passion, trying to put all their emotions and need in just the kiss.

Their sweet moment was interrupted by Jungkook's mother.

"Woah lovebirds... I prepared lunch for you but i think you won't be needing them..."

Jungkook pulled out of the kiss... Jimin was blushing so hard, that his cheeks turned red..

"Eomma! You not only ruined our moment, but also made Jimin embarrassed! And WE JUST GOT TOGETHER!"

"Well that's good...I believe sex after knowing each other a lot more is always better than the other..."

"Auntie! Please~"

Jimin whined and pouted at his auntie which made Mrs Jeon coo at the boy's cuteness...

"Aww... My baby is so cute..."

She said as she came near jimin and placed a small peck on his cheeks...

"Okay can you not kiss my boyfriend like that..?"

Jungkook said crossing his arms in jealousy, and frowning as he looked at his mother...

"Woah jungkook-ah calm down... I'm your mother... I'm not going to steal him"

She said as she gave a teasing laugh...

"Ok then boys... I'm leaving... Eat both of you..."

She said...

"But auntie... You can eat with us, right?"

Jimin said stopping his aunt in the mid way...

"No, dearie... I have work... You two can eat...I'll eat with you guys later, okay?"

"Okay, auntie... bye"

"Bye eomma..."

They all bid their goodbyes and his mother left...

Jungkook said to jimin

"Okay jimin... Come... Let's eat.."

"Ne, hyung..."

He said as he hopped and went to the dining room with Jungkook...

Jungkook place one plate on the table and started serving in that..

"Hyung, why there is only one plate there? Are you not eating?"

"We're both eating, jiminie...in the same plate..."

Jungkook said as he continued to serve on the plate...

"But, why hyu-"

Jimin was cut off by Jungkook pulling jimin towards him as he himself sat down on the chair, placing the younger on his lap...

Jimin noticed that he's now sitting in the lap of the older and realised that his hyung is going to feed him... Blush creeped onto his face as he just looked at the ground in embarrassment...

"Look at me jimin..."

Jungkook said as he lifted the chin up with his thumb and softly caressed his cheeks...

"Let's eat okay..?"

He said as he picked the chopsticks and the food with it, and brought it near jimin's mouth. Jimin opened his mouth slowly, as he was flustered, and ate the food his hyung fed him...

As the food entered his mouth, he could feel the burst of flavours of the Korean food making him moan at the taste...

"Woah~hyungie~your mother is an excellent cook"

Jimin said as he recieved a giggle from the older...

"I'm glad you like it, Jimin-ah..."

Jimin picked up the chopsticks from Jungkook's hands and started feeding him back... Jungkook happily ate from the younger...

After eating, Jungkook and jimin decided to watch an anime together and cuddle with each other on the couch...

They put on the series 'given' started watching...

In the middle of the series, a sensitive scene came in, which made Jimin to cry...

Jungkook noticed that good boyfriend is crying and felt bad... He just hugged jimin and started to pat his head, lovingly...

Jimin looked up at his hyung, his eyes filled with tears, but still smiled...

Jungkook cupped jimin's face and gave him a small peck on his forehead...

Jimin pouted and said

"Just a peck...? Won't I get something more?"

"More..? What do you mean 'more'"

"Umm... You could... Give your boyfriend...a kiss on the cheeks"

He said as the pointed his chubby cheeks with his tiny fingers...

Jungkook giggled and kissed jimin on his cheeks, just where jimin pointed his finger upon...

"Or... You could kiss me on... My nose..."

He said add he pointed his finger to his cute button nose...

Jungkook, having a wide Bunny smile plastered on him, did just like jimin said...

"Or...umm... In my...uh.. Lips..."

Jimin said as Jungkook's smile widened... He connected his soft, kissable lips to the ones of the younger...

They both just found love for each other... Nothing else... No lust... No fighting for dominance... Just love.

They're both kissing eachother... Until

"Yah! What the hell is happening here?!"

The loud voice of Jin echoed all through the room... Jimin jumped out startled and looked at the side where the voice came from...

Both of them saw the members, standing with big, shocked eyes...

Jin shouted "yah! Whatthehell?!areyouguysdatingandsomehownevermanagedtotellmeiamtheomewhihelpedyoubothtogooitonicecreamdatewhatthehell?!" Jin rapped.

(A/n: good luck reading that ;) 

"hyung...calm down...we just got together...like 3 hours ago..."

Jungkook said, calming his angry hyung...

"ne, hyungie...you scared me, jinjaa" said jimin while pouting...

All the members laughed in unison at Jimin's cuteness..

"woah jiminie...you're cute" said Tae as he came to give a hug to his soulmate...

"ahem...i think you guys hugged enough..."

Said jungkook as he pulled jimin by his arm towards himself and held his waist protectively...

"no need to be jealous lover boy"

Tae said jokingly, eyeing jungkook in a sus manner...

Joon came near jimin and said,

"Jimin-ah... we were so worried about you when we were in our hometown when we heared that you are ill...never hide such things anymore jimin ah... talk to us, okay... we all will be there for you, especially your boyfriend..."

Joon said as he hugged the smaller...

"I will not,hyung...i swear"

he said as he connected his small pinky to that of namjoon's...

"ok,now...enough being lovey dovey baby...Now you're making me jealous..."

Jungkook said as he pouted towards the younger...

Jimin just giggled and stood in his tippy toes to give him a quick peck...Jungkook just smiled and looked at his baby lovingly...

"Ugh enough lovers...It's getting disgustingly cute..."

said jin as he made a disgusted face at Jikook.

"aww you guys are just jealous that you have no one for yourselves"

Jungkook said as he held jimin closer, making jimin smile..

"Woah~ who told you?"

Tae and Jin said in unison as Tae pulled yoongi and hoseok near and jin pulled namjoon to him...

"WHAT?!"

the end

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

538K 24.9K 29
"Ooh Does someone have a crush?~..." "Of course not I'm straight..." "Oh yeah that's right you've dated half the girls at this school.. such a playe...
124K 4.1K 24
[Completed] Jimin, 19-year-old, who believed he would be straight all his life. When his mother finds herself a new boyfriend, they decide to move in...
770K 42.6K 30
When Jeon Jungkook, a black haired 23 year old music teacher starts teaching at Aran High for his first time, he meets a young 16-year old dirty blon...
51.8K 3K 21
Jungkook is a music and arts major in his final year of college, when he meets a supposedly straight dancer who steals his heart. Jungkook does every...