The CEO's Possesiveness

By Blossomvalentine

More

introduction
Character sheet
Chapter 1 - I am not ready yet
Chapter 2- A deal made
Chapter 3- Realization of the situation
Chapter 5 - His side
Chapter 6 - Doomed Sunday
Chapter 7- They meet again

Chapter 4 - Making best out of the situation!

30 2 0
By Blossomvalentine

My head is exploding, as I get sober. I had somehow crawled my way to the couch crying. Now I have manspread my legs , holding my head , held down. The memory of the conversation are coming to my mind , the more I think about it the more my head aches.

After a hot while I get my self together,  and made my self believe that I was going to make the best out of this situation. As I always do somehow .

"LETS TAKE A SHOWER FIRST ITS GOING TO ME ALRIGHT " I laugh nervously.

I start to take off my clothes the clothing fall off and now is scattered all across the living room. I walk to the shower room in front and hop in for a quick shower.

Few minutes later I come out steam escape as I open the door of the shower and step out, the towel wrapped around my body showing of my figure and I run my hands through my wet hair and make my way to the my bedroom on my side and I lay down on my bed.

*plop* my slightly wet hair spread across my bed and I let out a sigh full of exhaustion. And I began to think of my current situation.

(It might be not as bad as i think it is) ,I think to myself, my arm cover my eyes as i do so.(I would not have to be dragged into an arranged marriage against my will, atleast i will be able to marry a stranger i pick!)

Thinking this i slowly drift off to sleep.

                          ********

*tringggg!! Tringgggg!!* My daily alarm goes off as i wake up from my slumber. I turn it off annoyed as curses slip from my mouth.

Check the date its now Sunday today meaning its my day off! 

Excited I roll around in my bed . Realizing I am not wearing anything I hurriedly put on my lounge wear and went to eat leftovers of the pervious day.

"I will lay down all day and do nothing !" I exclaimed and proceed to lay on the couch and enjoy my late breakfast in peace.
                          ********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
129K 7K 24
© 2020 All Rights Reserved When Aisha Muhammad goes out late at night to empty the waste bin, something accompanies her back home.
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...