😀 After rebirth, I started t...

By CNovel_Reader

After rebirth, I started to stock up like crazy Original title: 重生后我开始疯狂囤货 Author: Yue Banding/Sonic Boom Bom... More

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50

Chapter 51-end

2.8K 56 23
By CNovel_Reader

  Chapter 51 Meeting again

  It was not easy to meet survivors at this time. Yu Yuan sat by the window and saw the girl smiling at her in a friendly way, and she smiled back.

  They originally thought that this episode would be over, but they didn't expect that when they parked the car in the suburbs and prepared to eat, they ran into this family again.

  They were preparing to light a fire to cook when they saw Yu Yuan's family. The girl's parents and brother had vigilance in their eyes. They covered their food tightly and put it in the car, as if they were afraid that someone would snatch it away.

  When the girl saw a familiar person, she smiled at Yu Yuan, but he slapped her on the back of the head.

  "Why are you laughing? Why don't you hurry up and cook!" the girl's mother cursed with her hands on her hips.

  "It's so slow. I'm so hungry." A chubby boy came out of the car. He looked like he was about twelve or thirteen years old, with an arrogant look on his face. "Sister, you are so slow."

  The girl's father came out with the little boy. After hearing his little son's complaint, he kicked the girl: "Didn't you hear your brother say you are hungry? Hurry up!"

  The girl fell to the ground without making a sound and went back to cooking silently.

  Li Hui and the others frowned, but they didn't step forward to meddle in other people's business.

  They walked farther away, blocked their view with their cars, and started cooking.

  Not long after it was done, another burst of beatings and scoldings came.

  Yu Yuan poked his head out from behind the car and found the girl lying on the ground, being beaten and kicked by her father and brother, while her mother looked on indifferently.

  Even so, the girl didn't make a sound, and was gesturing with her hands quickly. At this time, Yu Yuan suddenly realized that it was not that she didn't make a sound, but that she couldn't make a sound at all.

  Because the girl is mute.

  "Dad, she dared to burn me! Beat her to death!" The harder the girl's father beat her, the happier the girl's brother became. He clapped his hands and jumped up, with viciousness shining in his eyes.

  Blood could be seen under the girl's body, but the girl's father still didn't stop.

  "Okay, she's just a child. She can't talk about anything." Wang Chengfang couldn't hold back and said something helpful.

  "We take care of our own children, what does that have to do with you?" The person who came back turned out to be the girl's mother.

  Yu Yuan saw a hint of gratitude in the girl's desperate and lifeless eyes.

  "You have to have some control over your children. The little girl is both a driver and a cook. She has to work hard without any credit. Aren't she your own child? You still don't want to eat tiger venom. Where are you?" Wang Chengfang said again.

  "Okay, okay, let's eat, don't fight." The girl's mother didn't know what to say, so she could only say to the girl's father and brother.

  The girl's parents and younger brother sat aside and started eating, while the girl lay on the side with no one paying attention to her. It took a long time before she got up and sat down.

  In the end, no one left her a bite to eat.

  The other three people finished eating and got into the car to take a nap. They threw the dirty dishes to the girl to wash and asked her to stay near the car.

  The girl waited for a while before stuffing the remaining food into her mouth. It was obvious that she was not full at all.

  This treatment made Yu Yuan and the others shake their heads.

What age is   it now ? There are still people who favor boys over girls.

  However, they had no position to criticize. After all, it was just a chance encounter, and a few words were enough.

  After eating and resting enough, they drove away.

  Before leaving, Yu Yuan looked back. The girl sat in front of the car and watched their car leave quietly, not knowing what she was thinking.

  "I'm afraid this girl's life will be difficult in the future." Li Hui shook her head.

  They drove to the north of City S. There was a centralized wholesale market covering a large area.

  Naturally, there was chaos here, and Yu Yuan also saw other survivors searching for supplies here.

  They parked the car farther away, and then Yu Yuantang, Yu Hongxuan and Zhou Fang went to the wholesale market together, while the remaining people guarded the supplies and the car.

  What they were holding in their hands were steel pipe baseball bats that they had taken from the previous group of people.

  Every store in the wholesale market has a large space and a rolling shutter door. Most of the rolling shutter doors are half-open or completely damaged.

  In some warehouses, you can see the internal layout at a glance, including rice, noodles, grains, oils, daily necessities, snacks, etc.

  There are many kinds, but the remaining supplies are almost gone.

  They ran to dozens of warehouses and only found a few scattered supplies. When they were about to go to the next alley, some people suddenly appeared in front of and behind them, blocking their way.

  These people also held sticks, brooms and other things in their hands as weapons.

  The leader was a gloomy man who looked to be in his forties.

  When they saw that there were only four people on their side, and two of them were women, smiles appeared on their faces, as if they had become the bag of this group of people.

  "This is our territory. Now that you're here, leave something behind before leaving." After the man finished speaking, he waved to his little brother, and a group of people rushed up.

  Yu Yuan sighed secretly, they were either fighting or on the way to fight.

  Soon, they discovered that although there were only four people on Yu Yuan's side, three of them were very powerful in combat and could easily defeat them all.

  Seeing that something was wrong, the middle-aged man turned around and wanted to run away, but was caught by Tang Yiming.

  "Let's go, take us to find supplies. If we are satisfied, it doesn't mean that we can't spare your life." Tang Yiming sneered, looking particularly like a villain.

  The middle-aged man did not dare to be arrogant at this time, and obediently took them to the place where supplies were stored. They stocked up on a lot of supplies, including food and drink.

  Yu Yuan and the others took the trailer used for hauling goods in the warehouse and took out the materials here box by box.

  The middle-aged man lowered his head, his face full of reluctance and coldness, thinking that he would wait until he got away before finding a way to get revenge.

  After all the supplies were loaded into the car, Yu Yuan and the others left first. Tang Yiming walked to the end and released the knife from the middle-aged man's neck.

  The middle-aged man looked frightened and turned around to leave.

  With a click, Tang Yiming stepped forward and broke his neck.

  He actually saw the man's expression. Such a person would only be a disaster if he stayed.

  After dealing with the last person, Tang Yiming wiped his hands, turned and left the warehouse.

  Yu Yuan divided the supplies among everyone, including Uncle Yu and the village chief.

  Although Zhou Fang's combat effectiveness is weak, he has also contributed in other places.

  They will definitely live separately when they go to City A, and it is no longer possible for one person to hold the supplies.

  After being delayed in the wholesale market for so long, it was already dusk, and they headed towards the outskirts of City S.

  There is a Yulong Villa in the suburbs. It used to be a tourist resort. It has beautiful scenery and beautiful scenery. Yu Yuan and his parents have been here before, but now it has become unrecognizable. The antique buildings It has collapsed, and the originally clear river water has become dirty, and it is completely unrecognizable from what it once was.

  There is a spacious flat land here, and there is a high road ridge behind it that blocks other people's sight. After looking at the surrounding environment, they plan to rest here. After all, they will go to the next city. It will take several hours.

  Everyone started to get busy, and Yu Yuan went to the toilet farther away alone.

  Yu Yuan had just finished using the toilet and was about to walk back when he heard voices.

  "More, little brother, look at it. Although she can't speak, she looks good. She is still a young lady." This female voice sounded familiar.

  "Twenty kilograms of rice is quite a lot. What's the use of a yellow-flowered girl in this day and age? She's not as valuable as two kilograms of meat." Another man said in a nonchalant voice, and the matter of buying and selling people was dismissed by him. It is as simple as drinking water and eating.

  "Then add five more cans, otherwise we won't sell it. Last time, the big brother said he would give us fifty kilograms of rice."

  "Add three cans. If you want to sell it, sell it. If not, forget it."

  While the other party was bargaining, Yu Yuan poked his head out from under the high road ridge.

  Those people who were trading in the dark before were all people Yu Yuan had met before.

  The mute girl I saw not long ago was tied with a rope and thrown to the ground. Her face was covered with tears and eyes full of hatred.

  Her parents were negotiating with the person opposite, while her younger brother looked at the cans in front of him greedily, wishing he could take them all into his arms.

  And the group of people opposite are Yu Yuan's old acquaintances.

  In her previous life, these were the people who dealt with Jiang Zhengguo, and they were the ones who killed her parents.

  Yu Yuan clenched her fist quietly, she must avenge this.

  At this moment, a pair of warm hands pressed on her shoulders. Yu Yuan turned her head and saw Tang Yiming.

  When Tang Yiming saw that Yu Yuan had not returned, he was a little worried and came over to look for someone. Unexpectedly, he saw Yu Yuan hiding here.

  "Do you want to save that girl?" Tang Yiming whispered in her ear.

  "These people killed my parents in my previous life," Yu Yuan said.

  Tang Yiming's expression also became serious: "I know, don't be impulsive. There are many of them. I saw two people with wooden warehouses in their hands. Let's observe again."

  Yu Yuan nodded and continued to watch the development over there.

  The mute girl's parents have agreed to each other's price, and the two parties are making a deal.

  The three members of the family who got the food left happily without even looking at the girl.

  "Carry her to the car and take her back to the boss to see." The one who spoke was Bu Tou. He was the one who took the lead in the transaction with the girl's family just now. He had a wooden warehouse on his waist.

  Four people carried the girl away, and four more followed. Five people were left in the same place. Yu Yuan and Tang Yiming seized the opportunity and rushed out.

  Tang Yiming went to restrain Cun Tou, while Yu Yuan dealt with the little guy next to him.

  Their movements were very fast, and Yu Yuan almost used all his strength, blowing off one head with a stick, without even thinking about leaving anyone alive.

  The two men were coming fiercely, and Buntou reacted and wanted to take Mucang, but it was already too late.

  Cun Tou wanted to say something, but Yu Yuan raised his hand and removed his chin.

  I had a headache and tears came out, but I couldn't cry out. I was so scared.

  Chapter 52 On the road

  Tang Yiming took the wooden warehouse around his waist into his own hands, and the threat to Cuntou was completely gone.

  They held their heads tight and walked in the direction of the car.

  "What's wrong? Brother Jun?" Several people over there saw Cun Tou coming over and asked, "Did you go back directly? Didn't you say there will be a family later?"

  Because it was dark, Tang Yiming and Yu Yuan walking next to Cun Tou were considered to be their accomplices.

  Cun Tou didn't say anything, and Yu Yuan and Tang Yiming rushed out with sticks, one after another, and the muffled sound of banging was endless.

  Soon, there was a piece of it lying on the ground.

  Tang Yiming went back and continued to watch Cun'ou to prevent him from making any small moves, while Yu Yuan went to the trunk and opened the trunk door.

  Through the faint moonlight, Yu Yuan saw the mute girl curled up in a ball.

  The other party thought that the people coming were those traffickers, and struggled fiercely.

  "It's me." Yu Yuan said.

  The girl obviously recognized Yu Yuan's voice and stopped struggling.

  Yu Yuan helped her untie the rope from her body and tore off the tape on her mouth.

  The mute girl was making quick gestures with her fingers, but Yu Yuan couldn't understand it, so he could only ask the girl to follow her first.

  Yu Yuan thought about following the clue of Cun Tou to find his superior, Yi Guo Duan, but she didn't know the size of the other party, and now that she had so many relatives and friends behind her, she couldn't act rashly.

  After finally breaking Cun Tou's neck, he took away the supplies in their car and left here.

  Back at the camping spot, Yu Jiacheng and Li Hui were already anxiously preparing to come out to find them.

  "Why did it take so long?" After Li Hui finished speaking, she saw the mute girl standing behind Yu Yuan.

  "She is..."

  Yu Yuan told her parents that she went to the toilet and bumped into the transaction scene. Of course, they automatically blocked her from killing so many people.

  If you meet the enemy who killed your parents, there is no need to mention it again, lest they worry.

  "Her parents sold her for food?" Wang Chengfang said in surprise after hearing this, "Isn't she her biological child?"

  "She can't speak, and I can't understand what she's saying." Yu Yuan said helplessly.

  "I know a little sign language." Yu Hongxuan stood up from the crowd and said, "Let me try to communicate with her."

  Yu Hongxuan walked to the mute girl's side and made a few gestures with his hands.

  After the two exchanged words, Yu Hongxuan turned to Yu Yuan and said, "Her name is Xiao Tao, and those two are indeed her biological parents. She is very grateful to you for saving her."

  Yu Yuan waved his hand towards Xiao Tao: "It's nothing, by the way, what are your plans now?"

  Xiaotao made several gestures to Yu Hongxuan.

  "She asked if she could stay with us temporarily. We don't need to give her food and water. She can find food by herself and help with work." Yu Hongxuan said.

  Yu Yuan frowned and thought for a moment, then said: "We are going to the shelter in City A. There is also a shelter in City S. You can choose to stay, or you can choose to go to City S with us, but I have agreed first to follow us. You must be obedient and cannot act or leave the team without permission."

  Xiaotao nodded hurriedly and made a few more gestures with her hands.

  "She said she wanted to go to City A with us." Yu Hongxuan explained, "Her parents seem to be planning to go to the shelter in City S."

  After making the decision, everyone continued to do what they were doing before.

  Xiaotao didn't care about her injuries and stepped forward to help.

  Her movements were very skillful and she looked like she had done a lot of housework.

  Li Hui and the others cooked a big pot of rice, bacon, sausages and some dry goods.

  It looks messy, but in fact it is very fragrant when it comes out of the pot, so fragrant that everyone can't help but drool.

  Li Hui gave one bowl to each person, and Xiao Tao also got a full bowl. She looked at Yu Hongxuan who handed her the food in surprise, and hurriedly waved her hands and stepped back, indicating that she would not eat.

  "Eat, it's so late, where are you going to find something to eat?" Yu Hongxuan couldn't help but put the bowl in Xiao Tao's hand.

  Xiaotao held the hot meal and looked at the lively family in front of her, tears falling involuntarily.

  Sometimes, one's own biological parents are no match for strangers.

  She has never had a good day since she had her younger brother. His younger brother is healthy, but she is disabled. This fact is often mentioned by her parents, as if her disability is an unforgivable thing.

  The end has come, and she still has to take care of a large family. She does all the dirty work, but she has never had a bite of hot food.

  In the end, he ended up being sold.

  Xiaotao lowered her head and took a mouthful of food. The warmth made her vision blurry again, but then her eyes gradually became firm.

  Nothing else happened that night.

  Early the next morning, their three vehicles were on the road again.

  Before leaving, Yu Yuan also pumped out all the oil from the cars of the group of people.

  The dilapidated van was abandoned where it stood.

  Xiaotao sat in Uncle Yu's car. After all, only Yu Hongxuan understood sign language.

  The car quickly drove out of ‌s city and headed towards the next city.

  Having avenged his parents and himself, the burden in Yu Yuan's heart seemed to be lifted at that moment, and he felt much more relaxed.

  On the way, Yu Jiacheng took out a map and looked at it. They were already halfway to City A.

  "We only need to pass through City Q, City T and City W to reach City A. I hope there won't be any detours along the way."

  "Q City is right ahead, and we have never been there before." Li Hui regarded this trip as a tour, and she was very happy no matter which city she went to.

  "I've been here once before on a business trip. This place is close to the sea. I don't know what the sea has become."

  "Let's go take a look." Li Hui said enthusiastically.

  "The road we are going to take later can also see the sea. Let's take a look. It should be almost noon when we get there. If the environment permits, let's go to the beach to eat." Yu Jiacheng never responded to Li Hui's request. All agreed unconditionally.

  At noon, the car drove into City Q. The originally beautiful coastal city also showed signs of decay. The heavy rain seemed to have caused a tsunami. The streets were dirty and messy, and there were traces of seawater erosion.

  The originally blue sea was now almost inky black, and there was an indescribable stench when you walked in.

  As a result, their plan to eat at the beach naturally came to nothing.

  Li Hui looked at this scene with a little regret.

  Q City is near the sea and is rich in seafood. Yu Yuan and the others found some fully sealed dried seafood and kelp in a small processing factory.

  However, there are not many in number, and they are scattered. It can be seen that they were accidentally dropped during the scramble.

  There were fish bones everywhere on the road, and a smell mixed with fishy smell was wafting everywhere.

  Yu Yuan and the others really couldn't stand the smell, so they didn't stay any longer and just left Q Market before starting to cook.

  The place where they stayed was the service area in front of City Q.

  The houses in the service area had long been washed away and were now in ruins. Fortunately, the parking lot was still intact, so they stopped there to rest for a while.

  Yu Yuan and Uncle Yu's family still cook together. The village chief and others insist on cooking by themselves. They set up two stoves and everyone is busy working.

  If you don't look at the surrounding environment, they really look like they are out for an outing.

  Xiaotao's mental state seems to be much better. There are still traces of being strung out by the rope and being beaten, but she is slowly recovering.

  Everyone's attitude towards her is still very friendly.

  Today they made kelp soup using the dried kelp they found. The weather is getting colder now. A steaming bowl of kelp soup warms everyone from the inside out.

  When eating out, every meal was very simple. Yu Yuan missed Li Hui's cooking very much.

  But now the things in the warehouse cannot be taken out at will, nor can they enter the space, so we can only endure it for the time being.

  After coming out of City Q, the road was blocked again, so they had to go around to another City E, and then from City E to City T.

  "The traffic now is really inconvenient." Yu Yuan frowned and looked at the broken road ahead.

  "There is nothing we can do, but we will be able to get to City A in a few days at most. Please bear with us." Tang Yiming comforted in a low voice.

  Although the road to City T was bumpy, luckily we didn't take any more detours and successfully arrived at City T at around 8pm.

  T city is also a big city. Although there are many damaged buildings, shadows of its former glory can still be seen.

  "Look, that's the Yangzhou Bridge over there. Many TV dramas were filmed there." Li Hui pointed to the broken bridge on the other side of the river and said to Yu Yuan and the others, "And the tower, you can't even see it." Woolen cloth."

  Yu Yuan raised his eyes and saw that not only the bridge, but also the tunnel had collapsed.

  The city was severely damaged and they had to take a detour after walking for a while.

  However, Yu Yuan and the others found the most supplies in this city. There were countless large and small supermarkets and convenience stores, and there were quite a few scattered items that were not taken away.

  In fact, the bigger the supermarket, the less there is left. On the contrary, small supermarkets can still have some things left.

  Yu Yuan and the others didn't pick anything, they packed everything up and took them away.

  This city is very big, and they walked for two days before leaving.

  However, the road to W City still required a detour. The road they took around was once a very famous scenic spot, with waterfalls flying down and beautiful and neat terraces.

  But now, they have all become ruins.

  Yu Yuan and the others sighed with emotion as they walked.

  After going around here, they entered ‌w City.

  W City is also a big city and a tourist city. Yu Yuan once only saw it on TV. There was a popular saying for a while, I'll wait for you in W City.

  Li Hui and Yu Jiacheng looked at the current city with some emotion.

  There are more survivors in City W, and there are also cars on the road heading towards City A.

  Where Yu Yuan and the others stopped to rest, they met several waves of people.

  Everyone gets along quite harmoniously, at least no bad behavior occurs. Everyone is cooking and resting in their own places.

  After dinner, everyone rested here. Yu Yuan, Tang Yiming, and Yu Hongxuan went to the city to search for supplies.

  Chapter 53 Arriving at City A

  Zhou Fang hasn't been feeling well these past two days, so Zhou Dazhuang also wants to go along, and he has the talent to share the supplies.

  However, his previous injury had just scarred and he could no longer exercise strenuously, so Yu Yuan rejected him and promised to bring them some supplies.

  "It's not that we don't believe you, it's just that we feel bad about taking supplies for nothing." Zhou Dazhuang scratched his head.

  "Uncle Da Zhuang, you saved my life, this is already the greatest reward."

  Because the roads were not easy to walk, the three of them used bicycles to go to the city. The bicycles were found in a bicycle store they met before. They were used for delivery or takeout. There is a large trunk inside, which can hold a lot of things. The car can be pedaled or powered by electricity. However, the batteries of these cars have been soaked and can only be used manually.

  The car stopped at the entrance of a supermarket outside a community.

  Before they entered, they heard the sound of fighting. There seemed to be two teams of people grabbing things in the supermarket.

  The three of them looked at each other and decided to leave here and go to the next place to avoid being involved in an unforeseen disaster.

  At this moment, a girl in the team turned her head and saw them, and said in a sharp voice: "Come and help! They have a wooden warehouse in their hands!"

  This sound directly transferred part of the hatred value from the opposite side to Yu Yuan and the three of them.

  Looking at the unkind eyes of the group of people opposite, Yu Yuan raised his hand: "We are just passing by, it has nothing to do with us."

  "Why are you like this!" The female voice spoke again.

  Yu Yuan rolled his eyes, then pulled Tang Yiming and Yu Hongxuan to leave.

  Unexpectedly, they had just started, and a wooden stick was thrown from inside, hitting Yu Hongxuan's head, and Yu Hongxuan fell off the bicycle.

  Yu Yuan quickly dropped the car and ran over to help Yu Hongxuan up.

  Fortunately, the wooden stick only grazed his cheek, and there was only a slight scratch. However, he fell off the bicycle and suffered a serious fall.

  "Are you sick?" Yu Yuan turned around and said angrily.

  The wooden stick was thrown by the woman who spoke. She wanted to keep Yu Yuan and the others, so she threw the stick out in desperation.

  "I...I..." The woman obviously did not expect that she would be hit, and she felt guilty for a moment in the face of Yu Yuan's anger.

  The group of people in the wooden warehouse opposite were not good people. Upon seeing this, several people rushed towards Yu Yuan and the others, obviously wanting to catch them all.

  Tang Yiming stood up, subdued those people with a few moves, and confiscated the weapons in their hands.

  Tang Yiming's skills are already good, otherwise he wouldn't have been selected as the captain. In addition, Yu Yuan gave him spiritual spring water to drink. Now he is basically not an ordinary person without a wooden warehouse. opponent.

  Seeing his good skills, the people over there also realized the threat, and a few more people came over.

  Now that Yu Yuan and the others were forced into this struggle, they could only repel the people on the opposite side first.

  With the addition of Yu Yuan and the other three, the battle was quickly over.

  Tang Yiming directly seized the wooden warehouse opposite.

  When the fight ended, Yu Yuan and the others discovered that the two parties were fighting over a box of cans.

  It's not easy to see such a complete can now, so no wonder they had to fight.

  "You are so powerful, so powerful, isn't it easy to help us?" At this time, the sharp female voice appeared again.

  Yu Yuan's anger has not subsided at this time. If it were not for his lack of accuracy, Yu Hongxuan might have been seriously injured at this time.

  She walked over with an expressionless face, pushed the still noisy woman against the wall, and touched her neck with the short knife in her hand: "Whether we are tough or not is none of your business. Why should I help you? Now my brother's face is scratched, what should I do?"

  The cold blade touched the woman's neck. She was finally afraid and began to stutter when speaking.

  "I...I didn't expect to throw it so accurately." The woman said, "Yes...I'm sorry."

  "Is that all I need to say that I'm sorry? How about you stand far away and let me throw this knife at you and see if you can survive and see how lucky you are?" Yu Yuan smiled with a smile on his face. God is extremely cold.

  "No...don't want it." The woman closed her eyes in fear. Yu Yuan's strength was so strong that she could hardly move.

  "Thank you very much just now." At this time, another cold female voice sounded behind Yu Yuan.

  She turned around and saw a girl with short hair and bright hair standing behind her holding a long knife.

  "If it weren't for you, we might not be able to escape unscathed today. I'll give you this box of cans as a thank you gift. As for this person, it's better to leave it to us to deal with it ourselves. I'll give it to you first. Ask her to apologize to you. If you are not satisfied, I can also disable her arm." The short-haired girl's voice was cold and clear. Disabling her arm is as simple as sweeping the floor. It seems that it is not a simple matter. character of.

  Yu Yuan finally accepted the box of cans. As for whether to use his arm or not, Yu Yuan did not make a clear statement.

  After she turned around and left, there was a muffled sound of a stick hitting her body and a scream behind her.

  Yu Yuan didn't look back and was quite satisfied with this handling method.

  The woman whose arm was broken fell to the ground sweating profusely, covering her arm and looking at the short-haired girl in front of her with hateful eyes.

  "I'll meet them later. Brother Chen won't let you go!"

  Brother Chen is the boyfriend of the short-haired girl and the captain of their team.

  A flash of sarcasm flashed across the short-haired girl's face: "Really? Then I want to see how he will be rude to me."

  Naturally, Yu Yuan and the others didn't know what happened next.

  Yu Hongxuan was very touched that Yu Yuan helped him out and took the initiative to take over the work of getting things.

  They took the cans out of the box and put them in the trunk of the car. There were forty-eight cans in total, and there were quite a lot of types, such as mackerel, braised beef, pork belly, etc. Everyone was interested in it. I am quite satisfied with this windfall.

  They continued to search for supplies, and also found a down jacket store. Because of its remote location and small store, it seemed that no one had discovered this store yet, and there was a lock on the store door.

  Yu Yuan exerted a little force and the lock was pulled off.

  Yu Hongxuan clapped his hands in admiration.

  The goods in the store were naturally soaked in water, but there were also sealed and vacuumed down jackets in the warehouse.

  Just wipe off the stains on the surface and it will be as good as new.

  Since they couldn't pack them all, they picked some and put them in the car. After they went out, Yu Yuan quickly put the rest into the warehouse. She was already very skilled in her movements.

  They walked around the city for a long time and gained a lot. At noon, the three of them found a clean open space to have lunch.

  As soon as they got there, they heard a quarrel. They turned around and wanted to leave, but unexpectedly a familiar voice came.

  "Brother Chen, it hurts me so much."

  Then there was a crisp slap: "I didn't know that you were so vicious! You actually attacked a team member!"

  Yu Yuan stepped back silently, with gossip written all over his face. They found an inconspicuous place to sit down. A stone as tall as one person in front of them blocked them, allowing Yu Yuan to eat and listen at the same time. Listen to the movement over there.

  Tang Yiming rubbed her head helplessly and sat down with her.

  "Brother Chen, I think you should understand what happened first before taking action?" Another female voice said with some dissatisfaction.

  "No matter what happens, there is no reason to attack your companions!" The man named Brother Chen's voice was still filled with anger.

  "Chen Gou, are you determined today to protect this woman despite our five-year friendship?" Yu Yuan remembered this cold voice as that of the short-haired woman.

  Yu Yuan poked his head out and took a look. At this time, the group of people divided into two waves. One stood with the short-haired girl, and the other stood behind a tall, thin man.

  The woman whose hand was broken was standing next to the man named Chen Gou, with an intimate posture. The injury on her hand seemed to have been treated and hung on her chest.

  "Brother Chen and I have grown up together, okay? He naturally wants to protect me." The woman ignored the pain in her hands and insisted on having short hair. A handful of women.

  When Yu Yuan saw this, he shook his head. This was simply a clear provocation.

  Chen Gou didn't say anything, and rubbed his brows tiredly: "Xiao Yu, can you stop making trouble?"

  Ouyang Yu, a short-haired woman, sneered, and then left with the others. Her voice was cold: "Okay, I brought in more than half of the people in this team. I contributed more materials, so I have to share more than half. If you are willing, Those who follow me can go together, and we will go to the shelter in City A. Those who don't want to can stay here."

  "I'll follow you."

  "Without you, there would be no me. Naturally, I would follow you."

  "I'm leaving too, I've had enough."

  As soon as Ouyang Yu spoke, more than half of the people present wanted to follow her.

  Chen Gou's determined expression turned into a little panic at this time.

  "Xiaoyu, there's no need to make things so tense. You're a woman in the last days and it's very dangerous. You'd better stay with me."

  Ouyang Yu sneered: "Why do I stay with you? Are you fighting with these green teas to fight for your sb? Save it."

  After saying that, she took a few steps forward and stood in front of Chen Gou.

  Chen Gou thought she had changed his mind, but before the pride on his face showed, he slapped him and turned his head away.

  Ouyang Yu gave the next slap to the woman standing next to Chen Gou.

  "You two are so in sync with each other, so let's lock them up as soon as possible."

  After saying that, Ouyang Yu turned around and left without any nostalgia.

  After Chen Gou reacted, he chased after him, but was stopped by the person standing on Ouyang Yu's side.

  Chen Gou and the others did not stay any longer, and the group quickly left the open space.

  After watching the show and finishing the meal, Yu Yuan rubbed his belly with satisfaction.

  In the afternoon, they searched a few more areas and rode back with their loaded cars.

  Li Hui and Yu Jiacheng were sitting next to the car talking. When they saw them coming back, they hurried over to greet them.

  Everyone was very happy to see the car full of goods.

  Even if Li Hui and Yu Jiacheng knew that there was a lot of supplies in Yuyuan Space, they would still be happy for such an unexpected surprise.

  After staying in this city for two days, they left with the supplies. At their next stop, they would arrive in City A.

  On the way to City A, there were gradually more survivors and cars around, and everyone was running towards City A.

  In my last life, those who could afford it also ran to bigger cities, where the shelter conditions would be better. Unfortunately, the transportation was very inconvenient. Only a few could walk there, and many were on the road. I can't hold it any longer.

  Yu Yuan looked at the surrounding scenery and felt a little uneasy. After going to City A, her advantage of being reborn was basically gone, and she had to start from scratch to figure out everything.

  Another two days passed, and they finally arrived in City A.

  The once most famous scenic spot in City A has now become dilapidated, but the bright red flag is still standing in place, fluttering in the wind. Yu Yuan suddenly felt that his eyes were a little hot. In such an environment, he still Hanging this flag here seems to tell the survivors that as long as they survive, there is hope.

  "Finally we're here." Li Hui exhaled a white breath. The weather was getting colder and it was about to snow. Although they took a long detour, reaching City A before it started to snow was in line with their plan. Inside.

  The roads in City A were still severely damaged. After driving for a certain distance, they had to take a detour. According to Yu Yuan's memory, they left the city.

  From a distance, you can see the tall wall built in front. The wall has entrances and exits, and the door is heavily guarded by men holding wooden warehouses.

  Every car that comes in must pass strict inspection.

  There was already a long queue at the entrance of the shelter, with a motorcade on one side and a team of people on the other.

  Yu Yuan and the others followed them to line up.

  At this moment, there was a noise in the queue in front, as if a car had been stopped.

  "Why don't you let us in?!"

  "After investigation, it was found that you have violated the law, so you cannot enter the shelter. Next." The young man at the door said meticulously.

  "Do you know how far I walked to get here? Why don't you just say no? I'm going in today!" The driver was a tall and thick-set man, his face turned red.

  When the young man saw this, he didn't panic. He took out a mucang from his arms and shouted the mucang in the air as a warning.

  For a moment, everyone was frightened, and the scene was quiet.

  "Please leave here, this is the first warning." The young man raised his eyes, his aura was very strong when he was not smiling.

  The driver had no choice but to curse and drive out of the queue.

  "The investigation is really strict, but we Guo Jia are really good. We can find out under such an environment."

  By the time Yu Yuan and the others arrived, it was already more than two hours later.

  The young man who was still pulling wood in the warehouse meticulously registered their information, and then entered it into a palm-sized disc machine. The machine turned on a green light, and then allowed them to park the car inside. Go up to the open space.

  There are already many cars parked in the open space. Fortunately, it is very spacious and has special personnel to guard it. There is no need to worry about losing things in the car.

  Seeing the management system here, Yu Yuan couldn't help but feel a little emotional. After all, he didn't have any of this in the shelter in City C in his previous life.

  The entrance to the shelter is an oval-shaped venue similar to a gymnasium.

  Chapter 54 Finding a Job

  Yu Yuan and the others locked the car before going to the venue to get their identity information.

  The venue was as lively as a vegetable market, and Yu Yuan and the others had not seen so many survivors in two years.

  At first sight, I felt very friendly.

  "Sister Yu Yuan, Aunt Li Hui!" At this time, a crisp voice sounded.

  Yu Yuan turned around and looked over and found that he was an acquaintance!

  She smiled and waved her hand over there: "Xiaojuan! Yu Xue!"

  It was Xiaojuan and Yu Xue who had not seen each other for two years.

  Xiaojuan looks a lot more cheerful, and seems to have overcome the shadow of losing her mother.

  Yu Xue has neat short hair, looks very capable, and wears a conspicuous white coat.

  Wherever Yu Xue walked, people greeted her and called her Doctor Yu. It seemed that her status was not low.

  The two came up and hugged Yu Yuan and the others one by one.

  Li Hui hugged Xiaojuan and kept saying that she had grown taller and more beautiful.

  "I am now doing some odd jobs with Sister Yu Xue. Sister Yu Xue is very good to me. Sister Xiaodie has now joined a team that goes out to search for supplies, and occasionally brings me delicious food back." Facing everyone's inquiries, Xiaojuan seemed to have become the shy girl before.

  "I went back before going to City A. My mother has passed away, and I brought her ashes to City A." Speaking of her mother, Xiaojuan only had a trace of melancholy on her face, followed by relief.

  "Did you just arrive? Are you here to apply for identity information?" Yu Xue looked at Yu Yuan with a smile, "I'll take you there."

  "This is the hall of the shelter. Identity information processing, mission acquisition, team formation, etc. are all basically done here." As they walked, Yu Xue introduced them, "Identity information is very important here. Yes, with this, you can enter and exit the base."

  Yu Yuan looked around and saw rows of tasks written on a scrolling board. Some showed that they had been received, and some showed that they had not been received.

  There is also an exchange window, which seems to be the place where tasks are delivered to exchange materials.

  Going further, there is a special recruitment window, and there are a lot of people queuing at each window.

  It looks a bit chaotic, but it is orderly within the chaos.

  Village Chief Yu Dabo and the others were almost dumbfounded and could not close their mouths. They had never seen such a scene before.

  Soon, Yu Xue took them to an office door, reached out and knocked on the door.

  After opening the door, the serious middle-aged woman inside saw Yu Xue at the door and immediately raised a smile: "It's Dr. Yu, is something okay?"

  In the shelter, no one has a headache or fever, but the doctor is the most offended.

  "Sister Huang, these people are my friends who are here to handle identity information. Can you join the queue?" Yu Xue's voice was still cold.

  "Doctor Yu has never spoken to me before. This requirement must be met. Everyone, come in and sit down." The woman known as Sister Huang smiled and greeted everyone into the room.

  Sister Huang took out a few disks similar to those held by the young men at the door, and asked them one by one to go to the camera next to the computer to identify their faces and enter information.

  This disk is then distributed to each corresponding person.

  "This is just like the old ID card. Please carry it with you and don't lose it." Sister Huang said gently.

  "Thank you, Sister Huang, for your kindness." Yu Yuan stepped forward and handed over a bag.

  Sister Huang was a little surprised. When she opened it, she found a set of skin care products and a small bag of candies inside.

  The smile on her face suddenly became real. It was originally for Yu Xue's sake, but this little girl is also very kind.

  She calmly put the bag in the cabinet, then stood up and took a few people to the check-in window over there.

  The man at the window was originally dealing with the survivors in front of him impatiently, but when he saw Sister Huang, his expression immediately changed.

  "Give them some refreshments, and be sure to choose a better location."

  "Okay, Sister Huang." The man responded obediently.

  Only then did Yu Yuan realize that this Sister Huang's status was higher than she had imagined.

  "Sister Huang is the director of the department that manages the new survivors. She has quite a lot of power." Seemingly sensing Yu Yuan's confusion, Yu Xue whispered in her ear, "You did a good job."

  "That's a worker." Yu Yuan smiled, who hadn't gone to work yet.

  But she didn't expect that she would still have to please the leader in the end of the world.

  Yu Xue and Xiaojuan had to go do some errands, so they said goodbye and left, saying that they would come over to treat them to dinner when they were done.

  Soon it was Yu Yuan's turn.

  "We use points to pay for room here. Because you have just arrived and don't have points, you can exchange them for extra supplies. Food and water are the most valuable, followed by various daily necessities, clothing, etc., if it is It's best not to exchange gold, silver and jewelry. A gold bar can't even be redeemed for a few points. Metals like iron or steel can also be exchanged for points."

  "If you don't have extra supplies, you can borrow points first. There will be interest every day, and you just need to pay them back on time. If you can't pay them back, you will be blacklisted by the shelter and will be expelled later."

  It's still a familiar taste and a familiar formula, Yu Yuan complained.

  "What type of houses are there?" Yu Yuan asked.

  "There are tents. A maximum of two people can live in one tent. Each tent costs 50 points. You only need to pay a management fee once a month. You need to go to the centralized area to set up. The environment there is worse. Datongpu is cheaper. There are 32 tents. There are rooms for 18 people, 10 people and 4 people. The points that need to be paid are five points, ten points, fifteen points and twenty points per night respectively. However, the floors of these rooms are also different. ‌The response is very low, almost all on the tenth floor. One floor shares a toilet and a kitchen, and then there is a public bathhouse on the tenth floor, with two points per person."

  "The second is the single room, double room, family room and deluxe room." The man explained patiently, "The best is the deluxe room, but it requires 2,000 points per night, single room 500 points per night, double room 1,000 points, 1,500 points for family rooms, these houses have separate bathrooms and kitchens."

  "Wow, there's such a big difference." Li Hui was a little surprised.

  The man nodded: "That's right. Because the price difference is too big, these houses are quite vacant. Everyone is willing to buy tents to go to the concentrated area. Once you decide, you can redeem your points first, and then come over to choose. Room."

  Yu Yuan asked a few more questions, and after asking them clearly, he went to the hall with his family.

  Uncle Yu and the village chief were still in a state of confusion, but Yu Hongxuan, Zhou Dazhuang and Zhou Fang understood, and everyone began to discuss the price of a house for their own family.

  The village chief and his family discussed it and decided that it would be enough for the family to buy two tents. No matter what the conditions are, as long as the family lives together, it is enough.

  "I think we should go and see how many points we can exchange for first." Yu Hongxuan said.

  Several people found the window to redeem points again, and there was still a long queue. There was a window to hand in tasks next to it, and there were also many people lined up.

  In the crowd, Yu Yuan saw Fu Xiaodie.

  The girl's skin became darker and she looked more beautiful. She was smiling and talking to her teammates behind her.

  Sensing Yu Yuan's realization, Fu Xiaodie turned her head, surprise and disbelief flashed across her eyes.

  "Sister Yuanyuan!" Fu Xiaodie almost jumped up with joy.

  After saying something to his teammates, Fu Xiaodie ran over.

  "Sister Yuanyuan, uncle and aunt, you are finally here." Fu Xiaodie held Yu Yuan's hand, her face was full of joy and there were tears in her eyes.

  During the time she stayed in Hongxing Village, she had long regarded these people as her relatives, and now she was naturally very excited.

  There was another round of pleasantries, and everyone's eyes were red.

  Hearing that they were coming to exchange points, Fu Xiaodie quickly took out his identity information and called up the points value: "I have points, let's use mine first."

  Yu Yuan took a look and saw that he already had more than 10,000 points.

  "You are so awesome, Xiaodie. Did you earn it all by yourself?"

  When Fu Xiaodie heard Yu Yuan's compliment, she scratched her head in embarrassment: "I have been saving for a long time, just thinking that I can pay you the room fee when you come."

  "Silly boy, you keep it for yourself, we will exchange the supplies for points in a moment."

  "It's okay. I accept tasks every day to exchange for points. You were so kind to me in the past. Now it's time for me to repay you." Fu Xiaodie said firmly.

  "We will talk to you if necessary later." Yu Yuan comforted Fu Xiaodie with one word.

  Fu Xiaodie still had to deliver the task with his teammates, so he returned to the team and said he would come find them later.

  Yu Yuan and the others also started queuing here. They waited in line for more than half an hour before it was their turn.

  The places where points are redeemed are all independent spaces. After entering, others cannot see what you redeem, which avoids conflicts such as taking advantage of money to a certain extent.

  The village chief went in first, and when he came out, he already had 3,500 points in his identity information.

  "I exchanged three of the down jackets we found last time. We kept a few pieces for ourselves, and we also exchanged some miscellaneous daily necessities. I think it's better to keep the food." The village chief said.

  The village chief has points and is ready to buy a tent first.

  The next one was Yu Hongxuan. They all brought supplies with them. After discussing with their families, they went in and exchanged 8,600 points.

  After discussion, the family decided to rent a four-person room and change it later when they earn more points.

  "It's so inconvenient to have a toilet and a kitchen." Li Hui frowned.

  "It's okay. It'll be fine as soon as you get used to it. We can earn more points later and then consider changing the environment. This is it for now. It's just right for the four of us in the family."

  Uncle Yu and Wang Chengfang insisted on their opinions, and Yu Jiacheng did not persuade them.

  Next is Tang Yiming. He first redeemed 20,000 points and came out. This time, Yu Yuan returned all his supplies to him. He didn't want it even if he didn't want it. And this He found a lot of supplies during this trip, so after redeeming his points, he also thought about helping Yu Yuan and the others pay for the room.

  Then, it was Yu Yuan's turn, and Yu Yuan walked into the exchange room carrying the bag.

  There was a young man sitting in the exchange room. After hearing the footsteps, he said without looking back: "What do you want to change?"

  Yu Yuan put the bag in his hand on the desk, and there was a clang sound, which sounded like the sound of metal colliding.

  The young man frowned slightly: "If it's jewelry, there's no need to take it out."

  There were quite a few people like this before, but now these things have become the most worthless junk.

  "No." Yu Yuan shook his head.

  She opened the bag she brought over and took out the contents one by one.

  The young man, who was careless at first, gradually widened his eyes.

  A bag of expired cans, dried vegetables, a bag of sausages and bacon, a bag of dried seafood, a bag of dried fish, and some less needed daily necessities.

  Even expired cans are very rare.

  Except for cans, there are piles of other things in the space warehouse, and there are more and more things. Taking this out is simply the tip of the iceberg.

  "Please help me calculate how many points I can exchange for these?"

  The man's expression at this time has become more cautious, and his tone has become more respectful: "Please wait a moment, I will help you do the math."

  "Oh, right." Yu Yuan thought for a moment and took out something the size of a fist from his pocket.

  But it was this thing that made the man in front of him stand up with a cry.

  What Yu Yuan placed on the table was a pot of germinating plants.

  You know, in this weather, they haven't grown anything for three years.

  This sprouting plant is a sensation in the entire sanctuary and even the world.

  Yu Yuan naturally knew this. After all, she had the plug-in of space. Without exposing the space, she was unwilling to wrong herself and her family, so she thought for a long time and took out this.

  "Sorry, I have to ask my superiors for instructions." After the man was shocked, he walked aside with a small disk of his identity information.

  This small disc can talk to each other. It is said that it is a set of programs written by a certain programmer himself.

  Yu Yuan waited in the room for a while, and heard rapid footsteps outside.

  An old man with gray hair and glasses walked in, his eyes falling directly on the pot of plants on the table.

  Yu Yuan saw that his eye circles were a little red.

  After watching for a while, the old man looked at Yu Yuan standing aside.

  "How did you get this potted plant?" the old man said.

  "This is Professor Li Quanli of the refuge. He is the head of the agricultural department of the refuge and a famous agricultural scientist in Guo Jia."

  Yu Yuan was immediately in awe, after all, he had only seen this man's deeds in the news and newspapers before.

  "I planted it myself." Yu Yuan said truthfully. She did grow it herself, but she planted it in space.

  If you use spiritual spring water in the real world, it will have the same effect.

  "Grow it yourself?!" Professor Li seemed a little unbelievable. He crushed a piece of soil with his hands and took it to the tip of his nose to smell it. It just smelled like ordinary soil and did not smell the smell of other chemicals.

  "Then can you still grow it? Using the land we have now?" Professor Li asked anxiously.

  "I don't know, you can give it a try." Yu Yuan said.

  "Were you a former agricultural school student?"

  Yu Yuan shook his head: "I just live in a rural area and have experience."

  This point was completely made up by her. She went to the countryside after the end of the world, and her farming experience was completely accumulated in space.

  Li Quan nodded, with no sign of contempt in his eyes.

  "In this way, you can follow me as an intern for a period of time. If you use the current land to grow plants again, I will let you be the deputy minister of the Ministry of Agriculture. The plants you grow will be distributed in the form of plant points. Here you go, there will be a monthly subsidy of 100,000 points, free house allocation, and monthly meal expenses." Professor Li was persuasive, although he felt that at his age, he would not be able to lure young people like this. That's great, but he is not willing to let such a talent go.

  The young people at the back were immediately shocked. Although the Ministry of Agriculture has little achievements now, the resources of the shelter are closely related to the Ministry of Agriculture. After all, food is the most important thing for the people.

  The deputy minister of the Ministry of Agriculture could walk sideways in the shelter. The young man was glad that he had not offended Yu Yuan before.

  Yu Yuan thought for a while and agreed. She was confident that she could grow something.

  After having this idea before, she tried it on polluted land in the real world. The spiritual spring water can completely purify these lands 100% and can also speed up the growth of plants.

  This is something she holds tightly in her hands, and no one can learn from it.

  Professor Li immediately became happy and immediately took Yu Yuan to the Ministry of Agriculture.

  "Professor Li, my family is still waiting for me outside. We just arrived today and haven't found a house to live in yet." Yu Yuan reminded.

  Professor Li stopped and said, "Look at me, I forget about this when I'm happy..."

  Professor Li looked at the young man aside. He didn't know the other person's name, so he got stuck when he wanted to explain things.

  "Professor Li, I am Xiao Zheng." The young man said hurriedly.

  "Xiao Zheng, take my identity information disk and ask them to arrange a house for Xiao Yu. The first one will be a deluxe room for one month. Are two rooms enough? Let Xiao Yu choose the one he likes. Yours The housing allocation will only happen after it becomes regular." The last sentence was addressed to Yu Yuan.

  Professor Li is equivalent to giving Yu Yuan one month.

  "I want two family rooms. I still hope to live in the deluxe room I have been assigned in the future." Yu Yuan said, she still prefers to rely on herself.

  "Okay, you are ambitious." Professor Li smiled and nodded.

  "Thank you very much, Professor."

  "You're welcome. As long as you can grow plants, you will be our greatest contributor. Please settle your family down first, and then come to the Ministry of Agriculture on the first floor to find me."

  Professor Li was very busy and hurriedly left through the back door. Before leaving, he naturally asked Yu Yuan for permission and took away the sprouting plant.

  The young man Xiao Zheng called his colleagues to take over temporarily, while he respectfully led Yu Yuan out.

  Li Hui and his party waiting outside were a little confused by this posture and didn't know what was going on.

  Yu Yuan briefly talked about what happened inside, and then asked Li Hui and Yu Jiacheng how to allocate houses.

  Two family rooms, one with three bedrooms.

  Yu Jiacheng and Li Hui were stunned by the amount of information in Yu Yuan's mouth. Their daughter went in and not only got a free room for a month, but also got a job.

  Xiao Zheng took them to the check-in window and went directly to the office without queuing. He swiped Professor Li's card to apply for one-month residency in two family rooms.

  Chapter 55 Ministry of Agriculture

  Yu Yuan asked for two rooms next to each other, and the family discussed giving the other room to Uncle Yu and the others.

  "Yiming, please live with us. There are three bedrooms." Yu Jiacheng said.

  Tang Yiming shook his head and refused: "No, Uncle Yu, I will rent a room by myself, and I will live by myself in the future."

  This time Tang Yiming was extra determined. His Yuanbao was so powerful that he had to start saving a wife book for himself.

  In the future, when two people get married, they must have at least one luxurious room as their wedding room.

  Tang Yiming also took advantage of the opportunity and chose the house next door to Yu Yuan's house.

  The supplies Yu Yuan took out were also exchanged for more than 60,000 points, which were recorded in her identity information disk.

  Uncle Yu and the others were still queuing up when they were pulled out by Yu Jiacheng, and then a huge cake was thrown on their heads.

  Uncle Yu and Wang Chengfang were both stunned.

  "You mean, our Yuanyuan has found a job, and we are allowed to live in a family room for free for a month?!" Wang Chengfang felt that she might have been violent. She understood the meaning of every word, but Taken together, I can't understand why.

  "This house belongs to you, why do you want us to live in it?" Uncle Yu calmed down after being surprised.

  "Professor Li has renovated two houses. There are only three of us. How big can we live in? Wouldn't it be a waste to leave them empty?" Li Hui said.

  "Then there is Yiming." Wang Chengfang said.

  "Oh, I have to buy my own house." Li Hui winked at Wang Chengfang and whispered in her ear, "I will have to marry a wife in the future."

  Wang Chengfang's eyes turned around Tang Yiming and Yu Yuan, and he said meaningfully, and then said: "That won't work either, we take advantage of you every time."

  "What's the matter? I'm not an outsider. You guys have always been so kind to Yuanyuan. If you don't come over, I'm afraid Yuanyuan will be sad."

  In the end, Wang Chengfang was convinced.

  Yu Yuan looked at the village chief and his family, who waved their hands hurriedly: "Don't worry about us, we have already taken care of everything."

  "I'm sorry, Uncle Quan." With only two houses, Yu Jiacheng's first thought must be his brother.

  "What's the point? I'm not used to living with you. This is good. We have accepted your great kindness and protected us along the way. We are still thinking about how to repay you." Chang chuckled, "Let's take the tent and find a location first. The young man from before said he would find a good location for us for Yuanyuan's sake."

  With that said, the village chief took his family and left.

  Xiao Tao also followed the village chief. Originally, Wang Chengfang wanted Xiao Tao to live with them, but Xiao Tao refused. After redeeming the points, she ran to buy a tent.

  Before leaving, he bowed deeply to Yu Yuan and his party.

  Wang Chengfang is still a little worried: "She can't speak. Will she be bullied if she lives by herself?"

  "There are also Grandpa Quan and the others, and the rules of this shelter are quite complete, so there should be no problem. If you are really worried, let's show our faces and tell others that there are people behind Xiaotao. Well, I guess those people will be a little afraid." Yu Hongxuan said.

  "That's okay." Wang Chengfang took Xinxin's hand and nodded.

  "We will go there when the time comes." Yu Jiacheng said.

  After completing the formalities and getting the keys, Xiao Zheng took them down in the elevator.

  "Why don't you go and do the work, we'll look for it ourselves." Yu Yuan felt a little embarrassed when he saw Xiao Zheng, who was originally sitting in the office, helping out.

  "It's okay. I have someone over there who is taking charge. I'll help you find the way first." Xiao Zheng smiled particularly gently.

  "Sorry to trouble you." Li Hui said, "When we get settled some other time, come and play at home."

  "No trouble, this is what I should do."

  Xiao Zheng led them through a long corridor with metal walls on both sides.

  Ahead, there are two strict security checks.

  Not only themselves, but also the backpacks behind them had to go through security checks.

  All weapons had to be stored first. Only then did Yu Yuan realize that the metal walls on both sides were actually cabinets for storing weapons.

  After saving, the locker information will be recorded into their identity information disk, and they can use this disk to open these cabinets when they go out.

  "You are not allowed to carry weapons down below to prevent survivors from killing each other and destroying the peace. However, Ms. Yu can rest assured that only I can open these cabinets and no weapons or anything else will be lost." Xiao Zheng explained.

  Yu Yuan nodded, expressing his understanding. If there were weapons, this shelter would definitely be in chaos.

  They can only use weapons after leaving the shelter, otherwise the patrol members with complete equipment patrolling the hall at all times are not vegetarians.

  After the security check, they packed up their belongings and moved forward again. What appeared in front of them was a huge elevator.

  "Now the scientists in the shelter have developed electricity that can maintain the basic daily electricity consumption of the shelter. The water has also been purified. Although it cannot be imported, there is still no problem in daily use." Xiao Zheng explained, "Each room will pay electricity and water bills every month. Only in the concentrated area, the charges are shared equally per person."

  "What about drinking water?" Yu Yuan asked.

  "Drinking water needs to be purchased with points. 500ml is one thousand points. The more the more, the more expensive it is. Basically, people living in concentrated areas use the points they earn to buy water and food, so they don't have to pay so much. of rent."

  "One thousand points, isn't that equivalent to a double room for one day?" Li Hui was a little surprised. 500 ml is about the size of ordinary mineral water.

  Xiao Zheng nodded helplessly: "There is no way. Now various resources are polluted, and water is much more difficult than electricity."

  While talking, several people were already waiting for the elevator. The elevator door opened, revealing the spacious space inside.

  "This is the elevator above minus nine floors, and the elevator below minus nine floors is another one."

  Yu Yuan silently memorized this information.

  The elevator went down slowly and finally stopped on the fourth floor.

  What appeared in front of Yu Yuan was a circular corridor with rooms on both sides. The space was very large. At a rough look, there were probably hundreds of rooms on one floor.

  The floor is cement, and the door to the room is also a uniform iron door. There is a ceiling light only a few meters above the head of the corridor, so the space looks a little dark.

  But everyone was amazed. After all, it was incredible to build so many rooms underground.

  Yu Yuan and the others searched one by one according to the house numbers on the keys, and finally found their rooms 418, 419 and 420.

  Xiao Zheng also said goodbye and left at this time.

  Yu Yuan stuffed him a bag, which Xiao Zheng was carrying. It was a bit heavy. Thinking of the things Yu Yuan had taken out before, the smile on his face became even stronger. He pretended to refuse it a few times and accepted it. .

  "If you don't understand anything in the future, just come and ask me. I live in Room 859 on the eighth floor underground." Xiao Zheng said to Yu Yuan before leaving.

  The two also exchanged contact information and can use the identity information disk to contact them in the future.

  After Yu Yuan thanked him again, he watched Xiao Zheng enter the elevator and leave, then turned and went to the room.

  Tang Yiming rents No. 420, Yu Yuan's family lives in No. 419, and Uncle Yu's family lives in No. 418.

  Use the key to open the door to the room. The decoration inside the house is definitely not as good as that of a commercial house. It has cement floors, white walls, and wooden doors. It feels like it's back to the 1980s and 1990s.

  All decorations are simple, but everything that should be there is still there.

  It looks simple, but everyone feels at ease. After all, it looks very safe here, much safer than being outside in the wind and rain to avoid natural disasters.

  Uncle Yu's family also settled down next door.

  After looking around the house and putting down his luggage, Yu Yuan was ready to go to the basement floor to find Professor Li.

  When taking the elevator, there were still some people in the elevator. Yu Yuan also saw a familiar girl with short hair, maybe her name was Ouyang Yu?

  She had heard gossip about the other party before. She remembered that Ouyang Yu said that he was coming to the shelter in City A, but she didn't expect to meet him today.

  Ouyang Yu also remembered Yu Yuan. She had just arrived and had just settled in, ready to go to the lobby to pick up tasks in exchange for points.

  The previous meeting between the two of them was not very pleasant, so they just nodded, which was regarded as a greeting.

  The elevator stopped on the first floor. When the door opened, there was a checkpoint here and it was heavily guarded. It seemed that this floor was a very important place in the shelter. Yu Yuan quickly took out what Xiao Zheng had left for her. Professor Li's identity information disk.

  As soon as they saw Professor Li's information board, the people at the checkpoint immediately swiped their cards to let them in. Listening to their wishes, Professor Li also said hello and said that a little girl was coming to see her.

  "Excuse me, where is Professor Li's office?" Looking at the layout, which was similar to the one downstairs, Yu Yuan was too lazy to look for it one by one, so he simply asked directly.

  "Professor Li's office is in 169." A handsome young lady at the door said to Yu Yuan.

  "Thank you." Yu Yuan smiled at the young lady.

  The ground on the first floor is not like the one downstairs. It is also covered with soft carpets, and there is no sound at all when you step on them.

  Yu Yuan walked forward and found 169 according to the house number, which said Ministry of Agriculture 01.

  Yu Yuan stepped forward and knocked on the door.

  "Please come in." Professor Li's voice came from inside the door.

  Yu Yuan pushed the door open and went in, and saw Professor Li wearing presbyopic glasses and writing something at his desk. In front of him was the plant that Yu Yuan took out.

  "Professor Li." Yu Yuantong greeted the other party.

  "Xiao Yu, you're here." Professor Li took off his glasses and then stood up, "Let's go, I'll take you to see our experimental field."

  Yu Yuan followed Professor Li to another door and opened it. The space inside the door was much larger than Yu Yuan imagined, as if several rooms were merged together.

  Inside the house is a large piece of land with ravines dug out.

  "Now we have no shortage of seeds, but there are too many harmful substances in this land, which extinguishes the vitality of the seeds. No matter how we purify and filter them, it is useless, we just can't grow them." Speaking of this, Li The professor sighed, obviously having wasted a lot of effort.

  "I can try." Yu Yuan said.

  "Okay, I will leave this piece of land to you. If you need any seeds, just go to the warehouse and pick them up." Professor Li looked at Yu Yuan with a hint of hope in his eyes, "Just a little bit, don't be extravagant and wasteful, even if We have a lot of seeds, but they are also very precious materials."

  Yu Yuan nodded: "Don't worry, Professor."

  The area assigned to her by Professor Li was not large, but it was not too small either.

  Professor Li took Yu Yuan away from the experimental field, and then walked to 171. The door sign said Laboratory of the Ministry of Agriculture.

  There were seven or eight men and women inside the door, as well as many glass vessels with soil in them. These people were wearing lab coats, masks and hats, and were discussing the soil in the vessels. What.

  After hearing the sound of the door opening, the sounds in the house instantly became quiet.

  "Let me introduce to you, Xiao Yu, who will be our colleague from now on. He is now in charge of Experimental Field No. 5. Everyone must try their best to cooperate with Xiao Yu during this period. Wu Min, can you help Xiao Yu get his identity information? Please enter the information of our Ministry of Agriculture and ask for the second authority." Professor Li said to everyone, and then called a girl with a ponytail.

  The girl looked to be in her early twenties: "Okay, teacher."

  Everyone had different expressions after hearing Professor Li's introduction and explanation. The second authority is the highest authority except for Professor Li. In addition to not being able to access some secrets, the things in the warehouse can be used at any time without applying. Of course, the benefits are Also very good.

  What abilities does this young-looking girl have?

  "Professor, I wonder which agricultural university Miss Yu graduated from?" At this time, one of the tall and thin men said.

  "I didn't graduate from Agricultural University, but from X University. I came from the countryside and have some experience." Yu Yuan said neither humble nor overbearing. She did not miss the flash of disdain in the tall and thin man's eyes.

  "We can't just look at the school. As long as you have the ability, our department welcomes it." Professor Li said that he had no intention of telling everyone about Yu Yuan's ability now. It was considered to have left a ray of hope for her. If she can't grow it in the future, , and will not be ridiculed by others.

  Yu Yuan also understood what Professor Li meant, so for the sake of the professor's face, he didn't pursue the matter too much and left with the girl.

  The girl named Wu Min took Yu Yuan to the Ministry of Agriculture 02 office. There was no one in the office at the moment.

  After fiddling for a while, Wu Min returned the information disk to Yu Yuan.

  "Your information has been recorded. There is also a warehouse on this floor. Just swipe your card to enter. There will be a meal subsidy of 500 points every day. The canteen on our floor is in Room 111. You can also use the information disk to enter. Go over there and ask for food to be delivered over there. Your office is in this room. You can use any desk. There are usually no people there. Everyone is basically in the experimental field or laboratory. You want to You can also go to these two places to find us. If you don't understand, just ask me." Wu Minzai said to Yu Yuanzi carefully.

  "Okay, thank you." Yu Yuan said with a smile.

  "You're welcome, it's been a long time since we had a new member of the Ministry of Agriculture. You're so sweet and cute. I thought you were younger than me, but I didn't expect you to be two years older than me." Wu Min has a cheerful and confident personality. It's familiar, but not offensive.

  The two chatted and quickly became familiar with each other.

  Today was to familiarize her with her work colleagues and procedures, and it was almost dinner time. Yu Yuan went to look at the field she had been assigned, and then left the underground floor.

  At this time, both Yu Xue and Fu Xiaodie sent messages asking where Yu Yuan was, and Yu Yuan told them the room number.

  When I got home, the house had been tidied up. Uncle Yu and the others were also here. The two families were chatting lively, just like before, when Yu Yuan suddenly found A little bit of home feeling.

  "How's it going? Is everything done?" Seeing her coming back, Li Hui asked.

  Yu Yuan nodded: "It's done. I have officially joined the job. The work is quite free. I also have a meal subsidy of 500 points every day, which can be used in every canteen." Yu Yuan said.

  The canteens on the first to ninth floors are on the fifth floor, the canteens on the ninth and lower floors are on the tenth floor, and the first floor has its own canteen.

  "Five hundred points, that's really generous." Everyone said with emotion.

  "Our family Yuanyuan is still capable."

  Yu Yuan looked around the room and found that Tang Yiming was not here.

  "Yi Ming went to the lobby, saying he was going to see if there was any suitable job." Faced with Yu Yuan's inquiry, Yu Jiacheng replied.

  Yu Yuan nodded when he heard the words, and a strange emotion flashed through his heart. The two of them had been together every day, but now they were a little uncomfortable being separated.

  Soon, Yu Xue Xiaojuan and Fu Xiaodie came over.

  "The rent here is quite expensive. There are also management fees and water and electricity bills every month. Do you have enough points? I'll give you some points first." Yu Xue would transfer the money if she disagreed.

  "No, there is no money for this house." Yu Yuan quickly stopped her.

  Yu Xue looked puzzled, and Yu Yuan told her about finding a job. Yu Xue and the others looked as shocked as Li Hui and the others.

  Unlike Li Hui and others, Yu Xue is more aware of the weight of this job.

  "You are the same as before, always surprising people." Yu Xue said with a smile, "We will all have to hug your thighs from now on."

  Yu Xue said, pinching Yu Yuan's face as before, giving it a familiar smooth and tender touch.

  "I live in the double room of 501. My office is also on the first floor. However, I spend very little time in the office. You can come to me if you need anything. If you can't find me, There is also an infirmary in the base, on the second, eighth and thirteenth floors." Yu Xue told everyone.

  After a while, Tang Yiming came back from outside. When Yu Xue saw him, her eyes were as usual. She no longer had the past admiration and she seemed to have completely let go.

  "Let's go, I'll take you to the canteen on the fifth floor to eat, and you can also have a taste of the canteen."

  But before leaving, they had to go to the concentration area on the 19th floor to call the village chief and the others.

  They need to go upstairs and take the elevator to the nineteenth floor.

  At the end of the corridor is another spacious elevator. It is evening and there are many people waiting for the elevator.

  An elevator can accommodate hundreds of people.

  The elevator was full of people and a little crowded.

  The elevator didn't stop until it reached the tenth floor. When the elevator door opened, there was a burst of noise. The number of people in the rooms downstairs became more visible to the naked eye. There was smoke in the corridor, and there were people there. Smoking, someone was chatting, it looked a bit messy.

  Yu Yuan actually saw a bit of the feeling of a school dormitory.

  Chapter 56 Going to work

  There are people getting off every floor, and by the tenth floor, there are still more than half of the people in the elevator.

  Finally, most of the people in the elevator got off on the 19th floor.

  The space on the 19th floor is unusually wide, like a square. Looking from a distance, you can see countless identical tent roofs.

  Some dim lights from the ceiling illuminate this area.

  According to the information given by the village chief, Yu Yuan and the others found No. 106, Area C. This is indeed a relatively large location, and it also has a triangular area divided into it, which is more space for storing things than others.

  Just as Yu Yuan and the others passed by, they heard a noise. The sound came from the village chief and the others.

  Yu Yuan and the others quickly quickened their pace, and as they approached, the noise became louder.

  "...Where did I say something wrong?! How else can the mute live except with a man? It's the end of the world, who has the time to sympathize with a mute?"

  A man's voice came over, and some people were already surrounding the group.

  Yu Yuan pushed through the crowd and walked in. A man with yellow hair and several of his companions were looking at Xiao Tao up and down with disgusting eyes, bursts of laughter erupted from their mouths.

  Xiaotao's eyes were filled with tears, and she was gesturing with her hands quickly, as if she was rebutting, but this rebuttal was too weak.

  The village chief and his family also helped to speak, but the effect was minimal.

  Some people around were whispering, including some dirty words.

  Yu Hongxuan pushed through the crowd and rushed in, protecting Xiao Tao behind him: "Isn't it too much for you to insult a girl like this?"

  Huang Mao in front of him was stunned for a moment, and then his eyes became ambiguous, and he even exchanged glances with the people around him, saying, "Look, I knew it was like this." appearance.

  The next second, Huang Mao's collar was pulled out from behind, and then he was pressed to the ground.

  With a bang, the crowd instantly took a step back.

  Yu Yuan pressed Huang Mao expressionlessly: "Are you awake? sb?"

  Huang Mao's companions saw this and wanted to rush forward, but were restrained by Tang Yiming, Yu Jiacheng and others on the side.

  This is a bunch of gangsters, they have no real skills and can only talk.

  Huang Mao's forehead was dripping with blood instantly, but he was suppressed by Yu Yuan with all his strength, and he couldn't resist at all.

  Fighting is strictly prohibited in the shelter, so someone quickly notified the patrol.

  "Please stop the fight immediately! Warn once! Warn three times and Bukicang will be alerted!" A stern voice came from behind, "Squat down immediately with your head in your hands!"

  Yu Yuan pressed Huang Mao hard again, then turned around and squatted down with his head in his hands.

  As soon as the restraints on Huang Mao's body were loosened, he quickly rolled and crawled to the patrol team member: "She was the one who hit me first! Lock her up quickly!"

  "I am Yu Xue from the Medical Department. This is my information disk. These are my friends. Huang Mao insults the disabled girl first, and then my friends will take action!" Yu Xue quickly pushed aside the crowd and took out her own body. ‌information disk.

  "That person is from the Ministry of Agriculture, the talent Professor Li Quanli just poached." Yu Xue emphasized the second half of the sentence.

  When the patrol members heard that technicians from the medical and agricultural departments were involved, they immediately became cautious. Who in the shelter did not know that Professor Li Quan was a big boss in the industry and he was very protective of his shortcomings. Yu Xue was also in the shelter. He was a doctor with excellent medical skills and could not offend anyone. After checking Yu Yuan's information disk to confirm his identity, he directly arrested Huang Mao and his group who were causing trouble.

  Huang Mao's eyes widened in surprise, obviously he didn't expect that things would develop like this.

  However, there is no absolute fairness after the end of the world.

  When everyone saw that the village chief and Xiao Tao had such a strong backing, they naturally dispersed, for fear of being held accountable.

  "Are you okay?" Yu Yuan walked to Xiao Tao, and Yu Hongxuan was still comforting her softly.

  Xiaotao shook her head and gestured a thank you. Yu Yuan could understand some simple sign language now and immediately said "you're welcome".

  "Bring the important things first, let's go to the cafeteria upstairs to eat." Yu Yuan called the village chief and Xiao Tao.

  "Okay, you don't need to bring too much. There is a special place for keeping things here. We have stored all our things. When we need to use them in the future, we can pick them up with the key. The rent is only one point per day." Long way.

  While they were packing other things, Yu Yuan took the opportunity to look inside the tent. In addition to the sleeping bags for two people, there was also a small open space for stacking things. Overall, it was quite narrow. It is difficult to straighten the body.

  What happened just now made everyone reluctant to stay here, so they followed Yu Yuan away.

  For the convenience of Uncle Yu and the others, Yu Xue simply took them directly to the canteen on the tenth floor.

  As soon as you enter, you can smell a smoky smell.

  There were a lot of people here, and Yu Xue seemed to be used to it. She found a private room, paid the private room fee twice, and then opened the door in the middle of the private room. The two private rooms merged into one, and a large group of people could sit down.

  The waiter brought over the menu, and Yu Yuan took one and read it.

  There are quite a few dishes on it. The cheapest one is a set meal with 100 points, which comes with a piece of homemade dry bun and 50 ml of drinking water.

  There are also some canned foods, and the prices are not low. The most expensive one is a vegetable soup, which costs 3,500 points.

  Yu Yuan lost interest after just one glance.

  Yu Xue ordered some food that she thought tasted good.

  "Although it's not as good as before the apocalypse, these dishes are not easily available outside our shelter."

  Also, in the city C shelter in my previous life, the points I could exchange for were only a small amount of food that was full of moldy smell. Potatoes and sweet potatoes were the most abundant. Sometimes I would even get spoiled food. But I can only admit that I am unlucky. Even if it is broken, I have to eat it to appease the five internal organs temple.

  There are also many survivors who died in their previous lives due to bad food and no medicine.

  The food is served very quickly. After all, it is ready-made food. It is heated and delivered immediately.

  For Yu Yuan, who was used to the food in the space and the craftsmanship of Li Hui and Wang Chengfang, these dishes seemed bland and ordinary.

  A bowl of vegetable soup is made from sun-dried vegetables, and there is only one piece of vegetable in a large bowl of soup.

  The dried vegetables became damp after being dried, and they tasted strange when chewed.

  However, Yu Yuan still ate all the food seriously.

  In the end, they spent more than 5,000 points in total. Yu Xue and Yu Yuan rushed to pay the points, but Tang Yiming finally paid them.

  Although the village chief and others refused several times, Yu Yuan and Uncle Yu insisted on sending the person back to the nineteenth floor.

  Wang Chengfang once again invited Xiao Tao to live with them, but Xiao Tao firmly refused.

  On the way back, looking at the surrounding environment, Yu Yuan felt a lot of emotion in his heart. After all, he had lived in such an environment in his previous life, which was much worse than the environment here.

  When we got home, the whole family was tired and went in to take a shower one by one.

  The water used for daily use is rationed every day, so naturally it is impossible for you to wash it happily. Yu Yuan took out a bucket of domestic water from the space. After boiling it, the family of three could wash themselves comfortably. bath.

  After washing, the three of them entered the space. Because Uncle Yu, the others, and Tang Yiming had been living here before, Yu Jiacheng and Li Hui had not entered the space for a long time.

  As soon as they entered the space, the two couldn't stop and started working.

  The fish and shrimps in the pond have multiplied a lot.

  Li Hui asked Yu Jiacheng to fish some out and stew it in a pot on the spot.

  It had been a long time since Yu Yuan had eaten fresh food, so fresh that she almost swallowed her tongue. Even though she had eaten dinner not long ago, she still had a huge appetite.

  "Eat slowly, don't get stuck, or you'll starve the child. Now we are the only three people living together. From now on, we will all come to the space for extra meals at night." Li Hui said distressedly.

  Yu Yuan nodded with a smile.

  Early the next morning, Yu Yuan washed up, got dressed, had breakfast, and was ready to go to work. She left steaming steamed buns and soy milk for her parents, which she had stored in the space warehouse.

  As soon as he went out, he bumped into Tang Yiming.

  Yu Yuan raised his eyebrows slightly: "Brother Yiming, where are you going?"

  Tang Yiming locked the door: "I joined a team looking for supplies, which was formed by my former comrades in the army. I have to leave today."

  "Then when will you come back?" Yu Yuan frowned. The weather outside was not optimistic now. It seemed to have started to snow.

  "Not sure yet. It seems we are going to City Y this time. If everything goes well, we can come back in the evening. If there are any delays on the way, it will have to be tomorrow." Tang Yiming said.

  "Wait for me for a while, brother Yiming." Yu Yuan said, turned around and returned to the room.

  When she came out again, she had a backpack in her hand, in which she stuffed some wound medicine, some rice balls and dried meat she made, a few bottles of water, and a down jacket and blanket.

  The backpack was a bit heavy, but to Tang Yiming, this weight was nothing.

  Feeling Yu Yuan's concern, his smiling eyes narrowed.

  When the elevator reached the first floor, Yu Yuan waved goodbye to Tang Yiming. Tang Yiming looked at her cute look and couldn't help but stepped forward and hugged her gently.

  When Yu Yuan turned around with a blushing face, she found that Professor Li, Wu Min and his party were also at the door, staring at her meaningfully.

  Wu Min smiled mischievously and winked at her.

  Yu Yuan coughed, calmly swiped his card and went in.

  Most of the people were friendly. Only the man who questioned her yesterday snorted coldly, with a look of disgust on his face.

  Yu Yuan put his things in the 168 office and then went to the warehouse.

  The warehouse has a square structure with rows of shelves inside.

  On the shelves are various types of seeds labeled with their names.

  The air in the warehouse is different from that outside, presumably to preserve the activity of the seeds.

  Yu Yuan selected a pack of small green vegetables with a relatively short growth cycle.

  After leaving the warehouse, she went directly to the room in the experimental field.

  Several people were already busy in the experimental field, and Wu Min was among them. He was bending down to sprinkle something into the soil. When he saw Yu Yuan, he hurriedly said hello.

  Several others also greeted her politely.

  Yu Yuan found his own field No. 5, picked up the small hoe on the side, started to dig a long ditch, and then scattered the seeds on it.

  After all the seeds were sown, Yu Yuan took out the watering can on the side, and when everyone was not paying attention, he added some spiritual spring water to the water, and then poured the water on the land.

  After doing this, Yu Yuan's work for today is considered completed. She only needs to pour some spiritual spring water every other day.

  Seeing that her work was finished like this, Wu Min was a little surprised: "Is that enough?"

  Yu Yuan nodded: "Okay, are you fertilizing? Let me help you."

  "This is the purification drug we developed. Let's try to see if it has any effect." Wu Min said as he gave a portion to Yu Yuan.

  When Yu Yuan got it, he smelled a pungent smell of medicine.

  "It smells bad, but there's nothing we can do about it. There are too many harmful impurities in the land. We all use relatively safe traditional Chinese medicine." Wu Min said.

  "Can the vegetables grown like this be eaten?" Yu Yuan frowned slightly.

  "Nowadays, no one cares about taste anymore. It's great to be able to grow it."

  "You explained so much to her, does she understand?" At this moment, the harmonious atmosphere was broken by a male voice.

  Yu Yuan looked up and saw the tall and thin man again. When did he offend him?

  "Zhang Yang, what are you talking about?" Wu Min said with some dissatisfaction.

  "What, isn't that right? Why is it that while we are doing research day and night, she, a related household, can get better treatment than us when she comes here? Look at her planting methods, just dig a hole and pour some water. It's enough to farm in the countryside, but what kind of place is this? Can anyone enter? I think Professor Li is also an old fool." The man's voice became higher and higher, as if he could get some pleasure from criticizing Yu Yuan.

  "Zhang Yang! Do you know what you are talking about?!" Wu Min became angry when he heard that he dared to criticize Professor Li.

  A professor once said that Zhang Yang has a high spirit and a small mind, but his abilities are sufficient, so the professor will keep people by his side.

  Yu Yuan reached out and patted Wu Min's arm, and took a step forward: "What if I grow something?"

  "Impossible." Zhang Yang snorted coldly, "With your planting method, the land and seeds have not been treated at all. If you can grow something, I can kneel down and kowtow to apologize."

  Yu Yuan's lips curled up slightly: "Then just remember what you said."

  Everyone looked at Zhang Yang with disapproval. He did not continue to stay in the experimental field, but slammed the door and left.

  "Don't pay attention to him. His mind is smaller than the tip of a needle. He doesn't want others to be better than him. I will report it to the professor truthfully later. Don't feel pressured. We haven't grown anything in three years. Why?" Maybe it can be planted as soon as it comes."

  After comforting Yu Yuan, Wu Min left.

  Yu Yuan simply left the experimental field. Anyway, today's work was done, and she was going to report to the professor.

  As soon as Yu Yuan left the door of the experimental field, he happened to see Professor Li and another person walking towards this direction.

  This person was someone Yu Yuan knew, Professor Qu Zhong whom Sixth Prince Yu Xue and his companions escorted more than two years ago.

  She was still wondering why she didn't see Professor Qu in the Ministry of Agriculture.

  Professor Qu obviously recognized Yu Yuan, and surprise flashed in his eyes: "Xiao Yu, it's you. Could it be that you are the talent that Lao Li told me about?"

  "Yes, it's Xiao Yu, do you know him?" Professor Li was a little surprised.

  Professor Qu talked about his previous experience, and both of them were wondering, could this be fate?

  "Xiao Yu, can you really grow plants?" Professor Qu had been out with the material collection team for two days and had just come back. He also just learned from Professor Li that there was a new person from the Ministry of Agriculture. Green plants can also be grown.

  He saw the green plant in Professor Li's office and couldn't wait to come over and see the newcomer. He didn't expect that he would be an old acquaintance.

  Yu Yuan nodded, but did not give an absolute guarantee: "There is a 60% chance."

  Professor Li and Professor Qu were very happy, at least the chance was more than half.

  Professor Qu had more contact with Yu Yuan, and he understood her relatively well. She had extraordinary skills, was decisive, bold and careful, so he subconsciously believed in Yu Yuan.

  "I have planted the seeds and watered them once every two days. If nothing goes wrong, I will see the results within a week." Yu Yuan said.

  "Okay, okay." Professor Qu and Professor Li nodded happily, "If you really plant it, you will be our refuge, no, you will be the hero of our Guo Jia! By then, you will have done the job promised to you, and you will be the hero of our shelter." There will be other rewards!"

  At noon, Yu Yuan went to try the canteen on the first floor. The food here was indeed richer, and there were even foods like sausage, bacon and rice.

  It's still not to Yu Yuan's taste, but you can't ask for so much for free meals.

  Yu Yuan was shocked to realize that he had become hypocritical after reviving his life. If he could have such food in his previous life, it would be like smoke rising from his ancestral graves.

  Yu Yuan had nothing to do in the afternoon. It was his first day at work and he didn't want to leave early, so he sat in the office and read books on agriculture. No one came into the office all afternoon, and it was very leisurely.

  When she got off work at five o'clock, Yu Yuan opened the door and came out, just in time to see Professor Li scolding the boy named Zhang Yang.

  "...When you begged me to join the Ministry of Agriculture, I took you in without saying a word. Now you say that I am old and stupid?" Professor Li looked very angry, "I have always told you, don't underestimate me. Anybody, what are you doing right now?"

  Zhang Yang lowered his head and said nothing.

  "Go and apologize to Xiao Yu yourself! We are colleagues in the same department, so we must unite as one!"

  Yu Yuan came out of the room at this time. Professor Li saw her and immediately asked Zhang Yang to apologize to her.

  "I'm sorry." Zhang Yang could tell that he was very reluctant.

  Yu Yuan smiled and didn't say it didn't matter: "It's okay, Professor, it's normal to have doubts. I will prove it to everyone, and Zhang Yang has already said that when I grow something, he will kowtow to me and apologize. "

  Yu Yuan said the last sentence very seriously.

  Professor Li shook his head, young people today...

  After the two left, Zhang Yang raised his head and looked at Yu Yuan's back with cold eyes.

  When Yu Yuan came home, Li Hui and Wang Chengfang were cooking.

  There is a kitchen in this house, which is made of charcoal. I don't know what the structure is, but it can discharge the smoke directly.

  Carbon also needs to be redeemed with points.

  Yu Jiacheng spent thousands of points today to exchange for a ton of carbon. At this time, Li Hui and Wang Chengfang were groping for cooking.

  Chapter 57 Germinated!

  "I'm back. It's your first day at work. How do you feel? Are your colleagues easy to get along with?" Yu Jiacheng asked.

  Yu Yuan thought about Zhang Yang, who always had trouble with him, and smiled: "It's pretty good. My colleagues are easy to get along with. I even saw Professor Qu Zhong today."

  "Really? Is the professor in good health? I haven't seen him for more than two years in the blink of an eye." Yu Jiacheng was still a little emotional.

  "It looks good." Yu Yuan went back to the room and put down his bag.

  When he came out again, Yu Hongxuan also came in from the door.

  I heard from him that he also joined a team searching for supplies and just returned from a mission today.

  Yu Yuan's eyes subconsciously looked to the next door. Tang Yiming hadn't come back yet, and he didn't know what was going on now.

  At this time, Tang Yiming and the others were also resting in an abandoned building. Everyone took out dry food and prepared to eat something before moving on. There was no way, the weather was too cold now, and the calorie consumption was also very high.

  Most of what everyone brought out was dry food that didn't look good and didn't taste good.

  After the end of the world, they are all accustomed to eating these things, as long as they fill their stomachs.

  At this moment, a scent suddenly entered everyone's noses.

  Everyone turned their heads and saw Tang Yiming taking out dried meat and rice balls from his backpack.

  The black stuff on the rice ball seems to be sesame seeds.

  Tang Yiming took a bite of rice balls and a bite of dried meat, which was very delicious.

  Everyone couldn't help but swallow when they saw this scene, and the dry food in their hands seemed to have no taste anymore.

  "You kid! Where did you get so many good things?" Lao Ba, the team leader next to him, had a good relationship with Tang Yiming, so he asked directly.

  "My future wife-in-law made this for me because she was afraid that I would be hungry on the road." Tang Yiming smiled.

  "Damn! You brat! I used to be like a monk in the army, but you didn't even pay attention to the little girl's overtures to you. Where did your future wife come from!"

  "Of course there are, you can't envy them." Tang Yiming chuckled.

  Everyone looked at each other and swarmed up to start a fight with Tang Yiming.

  Yu Yuan and the others had their food ready at this time. Although the process was troubled, fortunately the result was good.

  The two families sat together and started eating lively.

  Yu Hongxuan talked about today's work: "Actually, it's quite good for everyone to work together to find supplies, but there are always people in the team who are fighting each other, which is very annoying."

  "What's the intrigue going on?" Yu Yuan became interested.

  "There are people who cheat and cheat, there are people who don't want to do the work and just pass it on to others, and there are people who take the credit, but most of them are good. Our team exchanged more than 20,000 points today, and I also got 2,000 points. "

  "There will be people like this everywhere. Just ignore them and just do your own thing. We will fulfill our duties for the rest of our lives. If we don't do things we shouldn't do, no one will have anything to say." Uncle Yu road.

  Yu Hongxuan nodded in agreement.

  The next day, when Yu Yuan woke up, Tang Yiming was already back and came over to say he was safe.

  I heard from him that he earned almost 10,000 points during a trip yesterday, and Tang Yiming directly transferred 8,000 points to Yu Yuan.

  "What are you doing? I have points." Yu Yuan was stunned when he saw such a large amount of money.

  "Keep yours for Uncle Yu and the others to buy things, and I'll give you flowers for mine. I see there are clothes and shoes for sale in the hall above, as well as some decorations. If you have nothing to do, you can go shopping." Tang Yiming rubbed his hands. He rubbed her head and said, "If I don't give you the points I earn, who can I spend them with? Take them."

  "Well, let me save it for you first." Yu Yuan's face turned red.

  "Okay." Tang Yiming said with a smile.

  Li Hui just came out of the room, and when she saw this scene, she quietly stepped back.

  Today, Yu Yuan and Tang Yiming still went to work together and separated on the first floor.

  When they parted, Tang Yiming didn't hug her again, but just took out a diamond necklace and put it on her: "I saw it when I went out to do a mission. I think it suits you very well."

  "Thank you, Brother Yiming." Yu Yuan touched the cold necklace around his neck, pursed his lips and smiled.

  Yu Yuan's good mood lasted until she walked into Tian No. 5.

  As soon as she walked in, a pungent smell hit the tip of her nose.

  Yu Yuan's smile fell, and something was added to her field.

  At this time, Wu Min and the others came in from the outside.

  Seeing Yu Yuan standing there with a bad expression, Wu Min looked at each other and then stepped forward to ask: "What's wrong? Yu Yuan... Oh my god, what does this smell like?" Wu Min subconsciously took a step back.

  Although their purifying medicine is also pungent to the nose, it doesn't smell like it does now, and it will cause a splitting pain in the throat.

  "Someone poured sulfuric acid on my field." Yu Yuan finally recalled what the smell was.

  Wu Min's face turned ugly in an instant. The sulfuric acid was enough to kill the seeds and land that Yu Yuan had just planted yesterday.

  "Is it..." Almost instantly, a person appeared in Wu Min's mind.

  Yu Yuan turned around and saw Zhang Yang standing in the crowd.

  Her eyes were sharp, and Zhang Yang subconsciously took a step back.

  "What do you think I did? I didn't do it." Zhang Yang snorted coldly, "Could it be that you poured sulfuric acid on yourself because you couldn't grow anything yourself?"

  Yu Yuan did not miss the flash of guilt in Zhang Yang's eyes. It seemed that this person was the murderer.

  "What's going on?" At this time, Wu Min had already brought Professor Li over and briefly described what happened.

  Professor Li looked very ugly. In the agricultural department under his jurisdiction, such a bad incident would still happen.

  "Professor, for controlled drugs like sulfuric acid, there must be records when purchasing them. I have a friend who works in the medical department. Can I ask her to check the recent records?" Yu Yuan said expressionlessly. "Otherwise, if the sulfuric acid was poured on my field today, it might be poured on me tomorrow. I'm afraid I wouldn't dare to stay in this place."

  Professor Li also understood what Yu Yuan meant. She knew who the other party was, and now she asked him if he wanted to protect that person or keep her.

  After these two days of getting along, Professor Li roughly understood Yu Yuan's temperament. If he chose to save that person, Yu Yuan would definitely leave.

  Professor Li almost did not hesitate: "Okay, let's check. I also want to know who in our department is harboring evil intentions!"

  Zhang Yang staggered when he heard this and almost lost his balance.

  Yu Yuan immediately used the information disk to call Yu Xue and told him what happened.

  Yu Xue has a lot of power in the medical department, and she still has the authority to access drug purchase records.

  While waiting, Yu Yuan was not in a hurry and followed everyone to clean up the soil in the field.

  "The remaining soil is only polluted soil that has not been treated. How about giving my piece of land to Yu Yuanzhong." Wu Min said to Professor Li.

  "It's okay, I will plant polluted soil." Before Professor Li could say anything, Yu Yuan said directly, "I can also grow plants from polluted soil."

  She was no longer modest now, and spoke firmly: "I promise to plant it within a week. If I can't plant it, I will leave the shelter in City A voluntarily."

  Professor Li saw that Yu Yuan was aroused and hurriedly comforted him in a low voice: "I know you are great, but don't talk too much."

  "It's okay, professor, I always keep my word." Yu Yuan smiled.

  At this time, Yu Xue sent over a list of names.

  Yu Yuan looked at it and forwarded it to Professor Li.

  Professor Li took a look, and his face instantly became ugly.

  "Zhang Yang." Professor Li's voice was calm, but his face was full of disappointment. "You are smart. You didn't buy it yourself. You asked your mother to buy it for you. Have you forgotten that I know your mother's name."

  Zhang Yang took a step back: "Professor Li..."

  He opened his mouth and wanted to refute, but this was the fact and there was no way to refute it. He didn't know that Yu Yuan knew the senior officials of the medical department, and he didn't know that she could easily find out who bought the medicine, so she didn't do anything sophisticated. disguise.

  He is Professor Li's favorite disciple. In his opinion, even if Professor Li knew about it, he would only criticize him a few words, and it is impossible to do anything to him because of a relationship.

  "Zhang Yang, your professional performance was the best in school before. I was very optimistic about you and supported you all the way. But what happened..." Professor Li sighed, "You can go, the Ministry of Agriculture has already There is no room for you, and I will report this matter. Whether you stay or leave depends on the decision of the shelter."

  Zhang Yang was stunned for a moment. This was completely different from what he thought. Only then did he realize that he was afraid. His feet softened and he knelt on the ground. He walked to Professor Li on his knees and said, "Professor, I was just obsessed for a moment! I thought that She is from a related household and is here to fool around, I just want to teach her a lesson."

  Professor Li closed his eyes, and then cruelly shook him off: "In the final analysis, you just can't stand someone who is better than you. Your jealousy and pride are causing trouble! Zhang Yang, there is something wrong with your mentality. I've known this for a long time." I told you before!"

  Zhang Yang turned to Yu Yuan again and said: "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. Can you ask the professor not to drive me away? I also have a 60-year-old mother. If I lose this job, none of us will survive. Go down!"

  Zhang Yang started to play the emotional card, but Yu Yuan was not someone who softened easily.

  "There are many people living at the bottom in the shelter. They can survive. You are so young and have hands and feet, how can you not survive?" Yu Yuan smiled slightly, but did not change at all. room.

  "Patrol team, drive Zhang Yang out." Professor Li shouted.

  Zhang Yang was carried away by the patrol, and all the information about the Ministry of Agriculture on his identity information disk was deleted.

  No matter how much he regretted and hated it, it was all to no avail.

  The shelter valued Yu Yuan who could grow plants, so they directly expelled Zhang Yang from the shelter.

  He could only take his 60-year-old mother to another shelter on a snowy day with difficulty.

  After Yu Yuan learned the news, her heart did not waver. For someone who would take revenge on a disagreement, even if she let him go this time, he would probably do such a thing next time.

  She couldn't let such a time bomb stay with her, so she forced Professor Li to make a choice. She didn't have to stay in the shelter in City A.

  If Professor Li chooses to make peace with her, she will leave with her family. There are also several large shelters nearby.

  Did Yu Yuan hide this matter from his family and Tang Yiming, or did Yu Xue let it slip on the third day.

  Everyone was immediately anxious. It was sulfuric acid. If it was poured on them, there would be no good.

  Yu Yuan faced the concerned inquiries of his family and Tang Yiming, and felt a little nervous for a moment. He repeatedly assured that he was really not harmed, and drove the people away before everyone calmed down for a while.

  Yu Yuan increased the proportion of spiritual spring water to 80% and irrigated the polluted land every other day.

  A week later, when Yu Yuan had just arrived at the Ministry of Agriculture, Wu Min rushed to Yu Yuan like a gust of wind.

  Her voice was extremely excited: "Yu Yuan! Come quickly! Come to the experimental field!"

  After saying that, she took Yu Yuan and ran to room 170.

  The door of 170 is still open, and people from the Ministry of Agriculture can be seen inside, including Professor Qu and Professor Li.

  Everyone was surrounding Yu Yuan's experimental field and discussing something excitedly.

  "Professor, Yu Yuan is here!" Wu Min's voice drew everyone's attention.

  When Professor Li and Professor Qu saw Yu Yuan, their eyes lit up and they strode over.

  "You are really our lucky star!" Professor Li said excitedly, "Look, the No. 5 soil you are responsible for has sprouted!"

  He originally thought it would take a month to get results, but he didn't expect such good results in just one week.

  Yu Yuan was unfazed, after all, this result had been expected for a long time.

  She leaned over and took a look, and saw several tender green buds sprouting from the ground.

  It looked too small. Compared with the one in the space, it looked like it was stunted. Yu Yuan frowned slightly, still a little dissatisfied.

  "What's wrong?" Professor Li saw her expression.

  "It doesn't look very good either. I'll take care of it later." Yu Yuan said.

  "It's already very good. Look at us. We haven't made any progress in three years. Xiaoyu, don't be too demanding of yourself." Professor Qu said with a smile.

  "By the way, Xiaoyu, can you give us a share of the water you use to water the plants?"

  Yu Yuan nodded and took a portion of diluted water.

  After the two of them were happy, they had to quickly write a report and report the incident.

  This is a big event that can shock the whole country and even the world.

  Yu Yuan continued to pour water from the spiritual spring into the land.

  Wu Min and others were still excitedly standing in front of the field discussing the new seeds. While looking at Yu Yuan's techniques, they didn't know what method she used to make the plants grow.

  The diluted spiritual spring water was quickly detected. It contained many active ingredients, as well as some ingredients that had never been seen before, but most of them were beneficial to the human body.

  They didn't see any special treatment done by Yu Yuan, and she used the same kettle issued by the Ministry of Agriculture, but her hands seemed to have some kind of magical power.

  The senior leader thought for a long time after seeing the report, and finally investigated Yu Yuan's personal information and information about his relatives and friends.

  They did not question Yu Yuan. There were many strange people before Guo Jia. As long as she could grow things and the plants she grew tested to be non-toxic and harmless, then the shelter would keep people there no matter how much it cost. here.

  After the results came out, the professor and the others did not ask too much. Yu Yuan also breathed a sigh of relief, and the prepared words were useless. She was not prepared to expose the existence of spiritual spring water. After all, that thing was too special and it was inevitable. There will be people who have evil intentions.

  The shelter attaches great importance to this matter, and the senior leader even came over to meet with Yu Yuan.

  Yu Yuan couldn't help but get nervous when he saw the person coming. After all, he had only seen him on TV before the end of the world.

  The majestic old man smiled particularly kindly at Yu Yuan.

  Seeing that Yu Yuan was still young, he repeatedly praised heroes since ancient times.

  At noon, the senior leader also ate with them in the cafeteria.

  "Xiao Yu, can we plant it on a large scale?" the leader asked.

  Yu Yuan nodded: "Yes, but large-scale planting requires helpers."

  "That's for sure. You can find someone to help you, or you can ask Lao Li and Lao Qu to find someone for you. Lao Li and I mentioned before that if I want you to be the deputy minister, just let me lose. Forget being a minister. With your contribution, no one will have any objections. In addition, the shelter will reward you with materials and points, and can give you several job quotas so that you can settle down with your family. You will be assigned a luxurious room to live in, and water and electricity will be waived for you. If you have any requirements, you can come to me directly. I will give you and your family the greatest preferential treatment, but at the same time, I also hope that you can give me a satisfactory Answer sheet."

  After staying in the family room for more than a week, Yu Yuan and the others moved to the deluxe room on the second floor.

  The deluxe rooms are actually not luxurious. The decoration is similar to the commercial houses before the apocalypse, but for the current environmental conditions, it is already very good.

  The deluxe room on the second floor is very spacious. There are only about a hundred rooms on the first floor, almost 200 square meters, and there are three bedrooms. The room is tiled, the walls are wallpapered, and there is a balcony. The wall of the balcony There is a wallpaper with blue sky and white clouds on it. Looking from a distance, it really looks like that.

  The layout, decoration and furniture of this room were obviously much more comfortable. Yu Yuan became more and more satisfied as he looked at the house he had earned.

  This time, Uncle Yu and the others said they were unwilling to move up again.

  "The second floor is full of big shots. I heard that the big leaders live on the second floor. Let's not join in the fun. Let's just stay here." Wang Chengfang waved her hands. This time, no matter how coquettishly Yu Yuan acted, he would not waver. .

  Yu Yuan had no choice but to give up and quietly saved up a year's worth of room expenses for them.

  I saw Yu Yuan's identity information when I was paying the rent. Since the higher-ups had already given Yu Yuan the green light, Yu Yuan only spent one year's worth of points to save three years' worth of money for Uncle Yu's house. Room rate.

  The other house was due to expire in half a month. Yu Yuan originally wanted the village chief and Xiao Tao to live there, but they were unwilling and had no choice but to withdraw.

  Tang Yiming, on the other hand, quietly rented the room next to Yu Yuan, with a certain attitude of going wherever Yu Yuan went.

  She still had several job quotas. After asking her family members, the quotas were given to Li Hui, Yu Jiacheng, Uncle Yu, Wang Chengfang, Zhou Dazhuang, Zhou Fang, and Xiao Tao.

  Yu Jiacheng, Li Hui and Uncle Yu all said that they could not sit still and always felt uncomfortable unless they did something.

  After the above investigation and assessment, Li Hui and Yu Jiacheng went to work in the lobby. Li Hui returned to her old profession of accounting, but she only counted points.

  Yu Jiacheng joined the patrol team. He had been sitting in an office for decades, but now he had all the strength and wanted to move around.

  Chapter 58 Making things difficult

  Wang Chengfang, Zhou Fang and Xiao Tao went to the cafeteria to help. Most of the chefs in the cafeteria were kind-hearted aunts, and everyone took good care of Xiao Tao.

  When Xinxin had no one to take care of her, she was taken to the cafeteria by Wang Chengfang. Because she was cute and cute, everyone liked her very much.

  Uncle Yu and Zhou Dazhuang were taken to the Ministry of Agriculture by Yu Yuan.

  Uncle Yu has been cultivating the land all his life. Now that he comes into contact with it again, he is naturally very familiar and friendly, and he can get started quickly.

  With Zhou Dazhuang's strength, plowing the land and sowing seeds was not a problem at all.

  Rather than inviting outsiders, it is better to invite people you are familiar with.

  Her job quota was also given to the village chief and his family. This was something the village chief and his family did not expect. Before, they relied on Zhou Dazhuang and Zhou Fang to occasionally go out with the team to look for supplies in exchange for points.

  But because they didn't have enough experience, the points they didn't get back were not considered many.

  The same is true for Xiao Tao. Now that he has a stable job, Zhou Dazhuang also gets a monthly meal subsidy. Zhou Fang and Xiao Tao will also take back the unsold food from the canteen.

  Their lives gradually got better.

  In this regard, the village chief and others are beyond words to describe their gratitude to Yu Yuan.

  Yu Yuan thought it didn't matter, after all, Zhou Dazhuang had tried his best to save her before.

  Professor Li divided 172 houses separately for Yu Yuan to use. They were all contaminated land that had not been purified. Only she had absolute authority over this room.

  The plants that sprouted before were also moved here.

  Professor Li, Professor Qu and Wu Min changed from research to assistance.

  Yu Yuan was still a little embarrassed. After all, in his previous life, Professor Qu had researched the seeds and land that could be planted in the later period. However, according to the complex medicinal smells that Yu Yuan and the others had smelled before, they must have grown it. The food is not very tasty either.

  Uncle Yu and Zhou Dazhuang come very early every morning and wait at the door of 172.

  Later, Yu Yuan had to get up early.

  After more than a week of careful care, the first batch of green vegetables that Yu Yuan planted finally matured.

  Professor Li, Professor Qu and others gathered in the room, looking at the green vegetables, they almost shed tears.

  Three years, no harvest for three whole years, and now the pain is finally over.

  They picked all the green vegetables, then took out samples for inspection, and stored the rest in the fresh-keeping cabinet.

  Everyone was very satisfied with the test results. It was rich in nutritional value and had quite a bit of the necessary vitamins.

  These small green vegetables were fried and served to the senior leader's dining table.

  Yu Yuan and the others also got a bit.

  She took a bite and found that the taste was not as good as the plants growing in the space.

  The leaders and colleagues from the Ministry of Agriculture were full of praise for the green vegetables, which were crispy, sweet and refreshing. They simply cooked them with only salt. They had not eaten such fresh vegetables in almost three years.

  The senior leader ate fresh vegetables and came to the Ministry of Agriculture again. He held Yu Yuan and talked for a long time in private.

  Yu Yuan still didn't tell him about the existence of space and spiritual spring water. Instead, he packaged himself as a person with super powers, and all the water he handled could be purified.

  Regardless of whether he believed it or not, the big boss promised to keep Yu Yuan's secret as long as Yu Yuan was not an enemy of the survivors. Do not do anything that would endanger the shelter.

  He had a great chat with Yu Yuan and brought many things to Yu Yuan.

  Yu Yuan also returned several jars of good tea and wine to the big leader.

  These were all saved by Yu Jiacheng when he was stocking up.

  Yu Yuan was completely recognized in front of the big boss.

  In the days that followed, she didn't have to worry about almost anything, as long as she planted the plants properly.

  In the first batch, Yu Yuan did not continue planting vegetables, but planted potatoes and sweet potato seeds.

  Potatoes and sweet potatoes are high-yielding and filling, and are currently the most suitable food for survivors.

  Yu Yuan used Lingquan water, which eliminated the need for planting in a specific season and shortened the growth cycle by more than half. Sweet potatoes that originally took five or six months to mature can mature in two months.

  Potatoes that mature in two or three months only need one month.

  So a month later, under everyone's delighted eyes, the first batch of potatoes matured.

  The yield is also much higher than that of ordinary potatoes, weighing more than 20,000 kilograms, all of which are round and plump.

  As usual, I took one and sent it for inspection. After the inspection showed that there was no problem, the potatoes were officially sold in the shelter. Each potato was sold for 500 points, and each person was limited to three.

  Even though the price is more expensive, this is the first time in three years that fresh vegetables have appeared, and everyone started to grab them like crazy.

  Of course, Yu Yuan's family didn't need to rob. Her family, Uncle Yu and the village chief's family all received a bag of potatoes, which was roughly estimated to be ten kilograms.

  On the day when potatoes went on sale, every household boiled potatoes and ate them. After eating the steaming potatoes, they felt the pink texture. Everyone felt that this winter did not seem to be too cold.

  ...

  It has been snowing outside for a month, and there are dedicated people shoveling the snow every day to prevent the shelter from being flooded by snow.

  The team that went out to search for supplies temporarily stopped. Tang Yiming earned a lot of supplies in the past month or so. Every time he earned money, he would give more than half of it to Yu Yuan.

  Yu Yuan was embarrassed to accept it at first and now she has become accustomed to collecting money every day, but it was no use to her, she saved it all.

  Coupled with her own salary, benefits and dividends, she has already saved millions of points.

  Yu Yuan took advantage of her vacation to have nothing to do, so she took Li Hui to the east side of the hall to visit the market.

  The market is in a separate hall, which is quite spacious. There are stalls set up. Everyone brings the things they don't need to sell here.

  Many jewelry, clothing, and shoes are also for sale, and they all look brand new.

  Yu Yuan waved her hand and bought a lot of clothes and shoes, and everyone in the family was not left behind.

  After Tang Yiming received the scarf and clothes Yu Yuan bought for him, he smiled from ear to ear and immediately put them on and waved them in front of his brothers.

  ...

  After the sweet potatoes matured, the Ministry of Agriculture opened another room for Yu Yuan to plant, and vegetables could also be arranged.

  The sales volume of sweet potatoes is naturally very good, but the first batch is still sold in limited quantities to ensure that everyone can eat it.

  When Yu Yuan went to the lobby, he saw that the window for purchasing supplies was crowded.

  "Don't worry, everyone. Potatoes will be available again in a few days. The yield is enough and everyone can buy them!" The woman at the window shouted to everyone.

  But there is still no way to extinguish everyone's enthusiasm, after all, such food is too rare now.

  Yu Yuan passed through the queue and heard some survivors saying that their whole families had come and queued up early in the morning, for fear of not being able to buy something.

  Others said they would like to thank the remaining ministers of the Ministry of Agriculture for growing these foods.

  Hearing these remarks, Yu Yuan felt a little complicated.

  Her original intention was not for the survivors of the base, but to gain a favorable position for herself.

  And at this moment, she seemed to really find some meaning in this work.

  A few months later, the snow outside finally stopped, and the world became white.

  However, after three years, everyone has become accustomed to this weird weather, shelters in various places have gradually improved, and the death rate has also dropped a lot.

  Let's take the shelter in City A. With Yu Yuan's help this year, the mortality rate has been greatly reduced.

  After selling potatoes and sweet potatoes for a period of time, vegetables were finally stocked in sufficient quantities and started to be sold in the shelter.

  The price of green vegetables is higher, 3,000 points per half a catty, and each person is limited to purchase half a catty.

  Half a pound of vegetables is not much. It is not enough to stir-fry a plate of vegetables. It can only be used to make vegetable soup or other things.

  However, everyone still queues up early and invites family and friends to join them. The total can add up to one or two kilograms and can also be fried on a plate.

  Before the sales started, the hall was already bustling with people.

  "There are so many people, Yuanyuan, you are a great contributor to our humanity." Uncle Yu said with emotion.

  They were going to the big boss's office. It was said that someone had brought new seeds back. The two of them went to take a look and select good and bad seeds.

  Uncle Yu was very familiar with this aspect, so Yu Yuan forced him to join him, otherwise Uncle Yu would not have dared to meet the big boss.

  The two of them passed through the noisy crowd and suddenly heard the quarrel, and the sound was somewhat familiar.

  Yu Yuan turned around and saw that it was Ouyang Yu who she had met several times before. Standing opposite her was Ouyang Yu's ex-boyfriend and the Green Tea who had been by his side.

  Yu Yuan remembered that her hand was broken, wasn't it? It doesn't seem to be a big deal now.

  Yu Yuan originally didn't want to care about this matter, but when Green Tea's sharp eyes over there saw Yu Yuan standing nearby watching the excitement, his voice suddenly became louder.

  "It's you, are you here to buy vegetables?" Green Tea's eyes turned around Yu Yuan and Uncle Yu. When he saw that their clothes and shoes were covered with mud, his disgust was particularly obvious, and then he felt proud again. He said, "Don't you know, my aunt is the fruit and vegetable sales window."

  "Oh, so what?" Yu Yuan asked expressionlessly.

  She keeps a low profile in everything she does and doesn't show up much, so the shelter basically doesn't know that she is just growing vegetables.

  "So, if you kneel down and apologize to me, I will ask my aunt to sell vegetables to you. Otherwise, believe it or not, you two will not be able to buy anything no matter how long you wait in line here." Green Tea said proudly Yang Yang said.

  "How can a little girl like you speak?" Uncle Yu frowned and said that he could, but he couldn't speak Yuanyuan.

  "This is our grudge. Why are you involving others? Are you sick? Can't you do it if I don't buy it?" Ouyang Yu frowned at the side.

  "It's because of her that my arm has not healed for several months. Why can't I take revenge and go back?" Green Tea said.

  Ouyang Yu's ex-boyfriend Chen Gou also echoed: "Yes, we can't let it go, Xiao Yu, considering our past relationship, I advise you to apologize to my girlfriend, otherwise You won't have an easy time at the base in the future."

  The two of them looked intimate and seemed to be together.

  "Impossible." Ouyang Yu gritted his teeth.

  "Whose dog leash was not fastened and let these two dogs out?" Yu Yuan plucked her ears after listening to a few people arguing. Since she became the Ministry of Agriculture, ‌Chang‌, I really have never experienced this kind of birdiness, "Tell me what you just said again, you won't let me buy vegetables? Who do you think you are? Who is your aunt? How can you be so awesome? Representing the shelter? If I didn't know, I thought your aunt was the leader of the shelter."

  "you!"

  "Xiao Nuo, who is this? So rude?" A sharp voice came from the window.

  A head poked out from the window. It was an aunt with a mean face.

  They are new faces that Yu Yuan has never seen before. They are not the usual gentle and gentle Aunt Shen and the pretty little Jiang. Aunt Shen seems to have mentioned it before, saying that the sales are so good now that they sell The department is recruiting people urgently, and it seems that this is the new recruit.

  "Auntie, it's because of her that my hand was broken." Green Tea said to the mean aunt.

  "Oh, that's her." The mean aunt looked Yu Yuan and Uncle Yu up and down. Yu Yuan and Uncle Yu had just come out of the fields and hadn't had time to change their clothes. "Don't worry, I'll remember it." Yes, they will not buy anything from me in the future."

  The aunt crossed her arms across her chest and looked down at the two of them.

  Yu Yuan suddenly laughed out loud and said to her in a good-tempered manner: "What is your name?"

  Auntie and Green Tea thought she was scared, and their faces were extremely proud.

  "My name is Hongmei. What, little girl, are you scared? If you are scared, just apologize to my niece. You don't know, in my position, there is still a lot of room for maneuver. The one above People are so busy that they don't have time to take care of this place every day, so..."

  The people watching the excitement all looked at Yu Yuan with a trace of pity. Although the salesperson at this kind of window did not have much power, it was still disgusting to do something small, and no one cared about it, so he could only hit her. The broken teeth were swallowed into the stomach.

  Yu Yuan nodded with a smile, stopped Uncle Yu who was about to come forward to argue, then opened his information disk and dialed a phone number.

  A young man's voice came from the other end of the phone: "Hello, Chief Yu, do you need anything on the phone?"

  "Is it Li Lei? Can you come to the lobby? My uncle and I were stopped here. They insisted that I kneel down and apologize, otherwise they wouldn't sell me vegetables." Yu Yuan said in a lively manner, and also used His trembling voice expressed his fear, "It's so scary. Can you come quickly?"

  Li Lei on the other end of the phone ejected from his seat in an instant. The head of the Yu Department was a key target of protection in the shelter. Who was so blind? !

  He quickly picked up his coat and hurried toward the hall, reporting the incident layer by layer on the way.

  The big boss was furious when he learned about this. How could such a thing happen in the shelter in City A? ! If Yu Yuan leaves the shelter in City A because of this, who can be held responsible for this matter? !

  The big leader became more and more angry as he thought about it, so he simply got up and went to the hall, followed by a group of high-level officials from the base. They were originally waiting for Yu Yuan and Uncle Yu here.

  In an instant, a group of people in Wuyangyang went to the hall.

  Green Tea and Auntie also heard Yu Yuan's call, but they were sure that Yu Yuan didn't know any big shots, so they continued to sarcastically comment on it until it was time to sell vegetables. Green Tea and Chen Gou really stood in front of Yu Yuan and Ouyang Yu, blocking the way. They didn't let them queue up. According to Green Tea, her aunt would leave enough vegetables for them anyway.

  "I'm sorry, it's all my fault for causing trouble to you." Ouyang Yu apologized, "They have just arrived at this shelter not long ago. Since that person's aunt became a salesperson, as soon as she sees me, she will Weird and sarcastic, I wish I had avoided this time today."

  However, almost all the survivors in the shelter came to line up for the vegetable sales. If you avoid this time, you won't be able to buy anything.

  "What does it have to do with you? You don't have to apologize." Yu Yuan smiled.

  At this moment, everyone in the queue automatically separated and stood on both sides. A patrol team ran over to maintain order on the scene, and several people walked over from the direction of the office.

  Li Lei, who Yu Yuan had called just now, was walking in the front, almost trotting over.

  Li Lei follows the big leader and has been responsible for all the big leader's affairs. He will also convey some of the big leader's words. Most people know him.

  Everyone whispered, what happened to make Li Lei run away in such a hurry?

  Li Lei walked through the crowd and came directly to Yu Yuan.

  "Chief Yu, who is the person who bullied you? I have reported this matter and will deal with it seriously. The big boss said that he will not let you suffer any injustice!"

  Green Tea and Chen Gou, who were showing off their power just now, including Ouyang Yu next to Yu Yuan, all stared wide-eyed and couldn't come back to their senses for a long time, Minister? What department head?

  "The remaining part is long? Is it the same remaining part that grows the plant?" someone in the crowd asked.

  This doubt was quickly confirmed, because the big leader and the top management of the shelter came.

  Everyone stopped next to Yu Yuan and were concerned about whether she was injured.

  Then, their eyes fell on Green Tea and Chen Gou beside them.

  The leader's eyes were sharp and he was not angry: "Chief Yu worked hard for the refuge and planted so many plants for everyone, ensuring everyone's survival rate. He is a great contributor to our refuge and the entire Guojia." ! What are you doing?"

  Green Tea and Chen Gou were so frightened that their legs became weak and they could not speak.

  After knowing that Yu Yuan was the remnant of the plant, the onlookers told them exactly what had just happened.

  As a result, Green Tea's aunt was also carried out of the window by the patrol.

  After listening to the whole story, Aunt Green Tea naturally knew what happened, and there were only two words left in her heart: It's over.

  The three of them knelt down and begged Yu Yuan for mercy, but Yu Yuan pursed her lips and smiled and still refused to let go. Anyone who knew her well knew that she looked soft and gentle, but in fact she was the worst person to talk to.

  Aunt Green Tea naturally lost her new job, and she was still showing off to others before going to work in the morning.

  All three of them were kicked out of the shelter, and Green Tea's uncle expressed his attitude immediately. He divorced Green Tea's aunt and severed the relationship so that he could stay here with his daughter.

  Uncle Green Tea has long been dissatisfied with Aunt Green Tea who is very strong in pinching points.

  However, because Uncle Green Tea's attitude was too cold and unfeeling, the department where he originally worked thought he was not humane enough and dismissed him.

  Of course, this is a story for later.

  The head of the sales department came out in person to apologize to Yu Yuan, saying that they were too busy during this period and hired people in before they had time to conduct a comprehensive inspection.

  However, this is an individual act, and there should be no joint liability.

  So after the head of the sales department said a few words to him, the matter was over.

  Chapter 59

  At this time, Yu Yuan was surrounded by everyone, who all thanked her for her contribution to the shelter.

  Yu Yuan dealt with them one by one and finally escaped from the encirclement.

  After coming out, she pulled out Uncle Yu and Ouyang Yu who were still standing beside her.

  "Yu...Mr. Yu, I'm sorry that I didn't know your identity and got you involved in these complicated things." Ouyang Yu said apologetically. She really didn't expect Yu Yuan, who had met once or twice before. Today's status will be so high.

  "It's nothing. You didn't buy any vegetables? Here, I'll give you this pack." Yu Yuan casually handed over the vegetables in his hand, which weighed twenty kilograms. This was stuffed by the sales department just now as an apology. into her hands.

  However, these vegetables were not as good as those in Yu Yuan's own space, so she gave them to Ouyang Yu directly. After all, Ouyang Yu had also spoken for her just now.

  In fact, when she first listened to him, she had a good impression of this decisive and capable girl.

  When Ouyang Yu saw so many vegetables, which might cost tens of thousands of points, she quickly refused.

  But Yu Yuan insisted on giving it to her, and finally had to accept it.

  After saying goodbye to Ouyang Yu, they followed the leader to the office to select seeds.

  There are some agricultural seeds and flower seeds. The flower seeds are naturally not needed now, so these are given directly to Yu Yuan. The remaining agricultural seeds are selected and good seeds are brought back to Yu Yuan and Uncle Yu. Ministry of Agriculture.

  When she got home from get off work in the afternoon, Li Hui, Yu Jiacheng, who had just had a rest today, and Tang Yiming, who had gone out to find supplies, realized that she had been bullied.

  Li Hui's office is quite far from the sales window, so she doesn't know what happened here. She just accidentally heard someone say that a conflict occurred here.

  When her colleague mentioned that the object of the conflict was Minister Yu, she realized that it was her daughter.

  "How about I don't go out and protect you in the shelter." Tang Yiming frowned.

  "No, have you forgotten that I'm very powerful? And those people didn't do anything to me today." Yu Yuan raised his fist, but his face became smaller, and he drank Lingquan water again, making it white and tender. He has gained some baby fat and looks soft and easy to bully. "And the big boss said that he is going to send someone to protect me and they will follow me from now on."

  After waiting for another two days, the personal protection people arrived. Yu Yuan saw that one of them was Ouyang Yu, and the other was the handsome short-haired lady that Yu Yuan had seen at the checkpoint on the first floor before.

  Ouyang Yu stood at the door, still a little excited. From now on, he would have to personally protect such a powerful person.

  When the big boss was looking for someone, he specifically gave her a spot and asked her to go for an interview. Unexpectedly, she got the interview.

  "Why did you come to protect me? I remember that you formed a team yourself?" Yu Yuan was also a little surprised.

  "I disbanded them and asked them to follow other teams. I'm not familiar with this place. It's better to follow other old teams than to follow me, but everyone's feelings are still there." Ouyang Yu replied, " In fact, when we first met, I thought you were very decisive, and I quite liked your character, plus you had helped me before, so I was very willing to protect you."

  Ouyang Yu's face turned a little red. She had always had a cold temperament, but this was the first time she expressed her emotions to a girl like this.

  Tang Yiming on the side heard these words just as he left the house. Coupled with Ouyang Yu's slightly red face, he was stunned for a moment.

  However, Yu Yuan didn't notice it, and happily held Ouyang Yu's hand and said, "Actually, I also admire you."

  The short-haired girl is called Jiao Lu. She was originally from a J family and has no skills to speak of. Although she looked cold and cold at the checkpoint on the first floor with no smile on her face, she was still very gentle towards Yu Yuan.

  Just when it was time for Yu Yuan to go to work, the three girls left happily, leaving Tang Yiming standing there who was constantly releasing low pressure.

  The big boss also arranged a dormitory for Ouyang Yu and Jiao Lu, with daily meal subsidies, which can be said to be much better than their previous job benefits.

  The two of them became more and more willing to protect Yu Yuan.

  Gradually, the news that vegetables were sold in the shelter in City A spread to nearby shelters.

  Some survivors who did not enter the shelter also learned the news.

  For a time, the hall of the shelter in City A was overcrowded.

  There was a long line at the window to buy vegetables, and the line stretched all the way to the gate of the shelter.

  With so many people, demand exceeds supply, and the daily supply is sold out, but everyone is still unwilling to leave, so they queue up all night for the next day.

  Yu Yuan proposed to the sales department that they should implement a numbering system. The extra numbers would be allocated to the second and third days according to the number of numbers per day. Everyone could come in according to their own time, so as not to have to wait for the next day. Waiting in the lobby will also cause congestion.

  After hearing this, the sales department felt that it was very feasible, and they were also prepared to do so. So the next day, someone sent numbers to people in line, and there was still no purchase limit.

  Basically, we can send out a thousand numbers in one day, and if there are more, we will come back the next day.

  The sales window will only sell vegetables if they recognize the number in their hand.

  At first, some people were still reluctant to leave, but then they saw that they were really calling and selling according to the numbers on the number plates. Those people who were waiting in the hall left one after another, preparing to find some supplies to exchange for points. , buy a lot of vegetables and go back.

  Because there were not enough vegetables to sell, ten more rooms were opened above for Yu Yuan to use for farming.

  There was originally a surplus in the office on the first floor, but now almost all of it is given to Yu Yuan for farming.

  Zhou Dazhuang is responsible for plowing the ground and planting seeds. In addition to helping with planting, Uncle Yu also takes on the job of saving seeds.

  In addition to helping Yu Yuan, Professor Li and the others now have to optimize and cultivate seeds, which is even busier than Yu Yuan's work.

  Yu Yuan actually poured Lingquan water with Lingquan water and checked the growth of vegetables. They did all the rest, and there was nothing to do most of the time.

  After gradually stocking up on vegetables, Guo Jia plans to put rice and wheat on the agenda. After all, staple food is king.

  To grow rice, you need to create paddy fields. Unlike outside fields, which can be adapted to the most suitable ones in space, growing rice will automatically generate paddy fields for you, so you still need manual labor.

  But this is not a problem for Uncle Yu and the others.

  After the paddy field was completed, Yu Yuan mixed some of the spiritual spring water into the water to ensure that both the water and the land were nourished by the spiritual spring water.

  Then, the rice seeds are put in.

  In the evening, Yu Yuan went to space, and the spiritual spring water showed no sign of decreasing.

  There were a lot more fish, shrimps and poultry in the space. Yu Yuan looked at the newly born litter of piglets and fell into deep thought. Do you want to... take out some meat? After all, there are too many poultry in the space, and they reproduce very quickly. There are only so many people in my family, and I don't know that it will take until the Year of the Monkey and the Moon of the Horse to finish all the food.

  It's just that it would be too outrageous to take out poultry. I have to think of some way to take out these things reasonably.

  So Yu Yuan applied to go out to look for supplies.

  She is now a key protected person in the shelter, and naturally she needs permission from above to go out.

  The leader personally found Yu Yuan and asked her what happened when she went out.

  Yu Yuan said that when he came to this refuge, he had seen several small animals on the suburban mountains. He wanted to see if he could find them this time. If he found them, he could bring them back to breed them.

  "Do you know the specific location? Should we send others there?" The big leader was a little worried. After all, Yu Yuan is too important to the shelter.

  Yu Yuan shook his head: "I don't remember, I have to go there myself to have an impression."

  Just kidding, how could she secretly take animals out of the space after sending someone else there?

  In the end, the big leader agreed, but sent several teams of people to protect Yu Yuan.

  Yu Yuan quickly refused: "No, what if there are too many people and the animals are scared away? Just Ouyang Yu, Jiao Lu, my father, and Brother Yiming will be with me."

  In the end, the big boss agreed to Yu Yuan's plan, but sent a man named Xiao Deng who was protecting him to Yu Yuan's side.

  A group of six people set out on their journey that morning.

  Xiao Deng is a very honest and honest young man who talks little, but I heard that he is very skilled in hand and foot skills. He and Tang Yiming know each other. The two seem to have participated in military drills together.

  As soon as they got in the car, the two began to chat and greet each other.

  The shelter has prepared a large and sturdy car for Yu Yuan, so he is not afraid even if the road is a little shabby.

  The locations were all made up on the fly, so she didn't start planning the route until she left the house.

  After finally reaching the foot of the mountain in the suburbs, Yu Yuan secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

  Yu Jiacheng glanced at his daughter and secretly patted her on the shoulder to tell her to relax, otherwise others would see the clues at a glance.

  Everyone got off the car and looked at the bare dead mountain. They all had some doubts. Are there really animals on this mountain?

  "I only remember taking a look here, but I forgot the specific location. Otherwise, everyone should split up. My dad and I will go together." Yu Yuan said.

  Tang Yiming and Xiao Deng were in a group, and Ouyang Yu and Jiao Lu were in a group.

  Xiao Deng was a little hesitant. After all, the task given to him by the big boss was to follow Yu Yuan closely to ensure her safety.

  Tang Yiming patted him on the shoulder: "It's okay, Uncle Yu is also very good."

  After saying that, he took Xiao Deng to another direction. Before leaving, he turned back and gave Yu Yuan a wink.

  Yu Yuan glanced at Yu Jiacheng with complicated eyes: "Dad, why do I always feel that he knows something?"

  "It's okay, Yiming is not a big talker, and he knows how to behave. He won't ask you questions." Although he was dissatisfied that Tang Yiming abducted his daughter, Yu Jiacheng still knew his temperament after having been together for so many years.

  Jiao Lu and Ouyang Yu were also a little worried. After all, they had always been under personal protection. However, Yu Yuan insisted that they could only obey orders. By the way, Yu Yuan was told to shout for help if anything happened.

  "Let's go, they should be back soon." Yu Jiacheng urged.

  The two of them turned around and went up the mountain.

  Naturally, they would not search seriously in the mountains.

  Yu Yuan took out four little piglets from the space, two male and two female.

  "Looking at the white and fat ones, I'm afraid they won't believe that they were found on the mountain." Yu Jiacheng said with some worry.

  Yu Yuan was a little helpless. These four little piglets were already the thinnest in the space.

  Seeing the dirt on the side, Yu Yuan directly used the dirt to wash the little pig.

  He was dirty and didn't look as conspicuous as before.

  After lingering on the mountain for a while, the father and daughter went down the mountain and arrived at the place they agreed on.

  Yu Yuan sent a message to everyone else, and soon everyone came back.

  Everyone showed great curiosity and surprise towards the four dirty little piglets in Yu Yuan's arms.

  After all, they also went out to look for this kind of small animal, but they didn't know whether they were all dead or they hid too well. Anyway, they didn't find much.

  "It looks like piglets born from domestic pigs raised nearby. Let's take them home and raise them first," Yu Yuan said.

  Seeing everyone's expressions of surprise, Yu Yuan coughed lightly and got into the car first.

  The car quickly drove back to the shelter. They took a special passage and people at the gate let them through directly.

  After Yu Yuan returned, she went directly to the Ministry of Agriculture. She had to prepare a place for the little piglet to live as soon as possible.

  Xiao Deng went to report today's results to the senior leader. He felt as if he had done nothing and the mission of this trip was completed.

  I heard that Yu Yuan had brought back four little piglets, and people from the Ministry of Agriculture came over to see what was strange. Everyone was amazed that at this time, they could still see some little piglets.

  Big leaders were also shocked by the news and came to the Ministry of Agriculture.

  After the little piggy took a bath, he was white and clean and looked very pleasant.

  Although there were no pigs, pig feed was still available in the shelter, so the hungry piglets quickly ate feed mixed with Lingquan water.

  The big boss looked at such a healthy and fair little pig and gave Yu Yuan a meaningful look.

  Xiaozhu just lived in the shelter, and Yu Yuan was still mainly responsible for taking care of it.

  This news has not been announced to the public for the time being, and we plan to wait until survival is guaranteed and the baby is born.

  But at present, the most important things besides piglets are rice and wheat.

  Rice is an early-maturing rice in the south. It originally requires a growth cycle of sixty to ninety days, but with the nourishment of spiritual spring water, it matures in forty days.

  Wheat matures almost a month later.

  When it's ripe, everyone from the Department of Agriculture comes to help.

  Manual picking is naturally much slower than machine picking. The Ministry of Agriculture temporarily summoned a group of people to help, and they were responsible for one meal a day and two hundred points. Many people rushed to sign up.

  Everyone was very efficient. They harvested everything in a few days and then laid them out in a separate room to dry.

  There are machines in the shelter. With a wave of the leader's hand, all the machines that were originally thought to be gathering dust in the shelter warehouse were moved to the Ministry of Agriculture.

  After plugging in the electricity, the machine started running, and the rice and wheat were put in. After a while, the white rice and flour appeared in front of everyone.

  Professor Li and Professor Qu held rice in their hands with excitement on their faces. After so many years of research, all they wanted was a result like this.

  Professor Li was extremely grateful that he had recruited Yu Yuan into the Ministry of Agriculture.

  A lot of rice and wheat are planted in this batch, each weighing several thousand kilograms.

  The shelter announced that each person was limited to buying half a catty, and each catty had two thousand points.

  Chapter 60

  Recently, everyone has been trying their best to save points to buy vegetables. There is no shortage of points, but even half a catty is too little. I can only eat one meal at most.

  However, no one dared to make a fuss, after all, only their city A shelter had these things. If Minister Yu was taken away, there would be no place to cry.

  So, everyone hurriedly queued up overnight to get their numbers.

  Naturally, Yu Yuan and the others had already received their share. Uncle Yu and Zhou Dazhuang also received ten kilograms each, and so did Ouyang Yu and Jiao Lu.

  When getting off work, Yu Yuan, Uncle Yu, Zhou Dazhuang and Ouyang Yu Zhoulu took the elevator to the lobby together. Yu Yuan was going to pick up his parents from get off work, Uncle Yu was going to pick up Wang Chengfang and Xinxin, and Zhou Dazhuang was also going to pick up his wife. Son and Xiaotao.

  The two of them were carrying grain in their hands and smiling on their faces.

  "Uncle Dazhuang, now that you and aunt can earn points, you can actually change houses. You will take food back every once in a while. It's not safe to stay in the concentrated area." Yu Yuan said to Zhou Dazhuang.

  Zhou Dazhuang nodded: "My dad said that if you save more points, you can change it, and you and Xiao Tao will change it together."

  The elevator door opened, and the five people walked out together, and then separated in the lobby.

  Although Yu Jiacheng is almost fifty years old, he is still tall and majestic when he puts on his uniform and stands in the team, no less powerful than the young people.

  As soon as Yu Yuan appeared, many survivors who knew her greeted her in the hall.

  Yu Yuan responded to everyone with a smile, and Ouyang Yu and Jiao Lu separated those people to avoid direct contact with Yu Yuan.

  Yu Jiacheng just finished his shift with his colleagues, strode over, and went with Yu Yuan to take Li Hui home.

  Nowadays, the weather outside is already very hot, and the door of the shelter is closed.

  However, since vegetables were grown in the city A shelter, many new survivors came to the shelter.

  The new survivors were a mixed bag, and Ouyang Yu and Jiao Lu beside Yu Yuan were more cautious.

  It is inevitable that there will be some people who were good people before the end of the world, but will have a twisted mentality after the end of the world.

  In the next more than a year, Yu Yuan relied on the spiritual spring water to completely improve the contaminated soil in the shelter. After that, he could grow plants without watering the spiritual spring water.

  The piglets also grew up during this period and gave birth smoothly.

  Nowadays, the litters of piglets that were born have grown up, and they are all fat and white. Each piglet can weigh several hundred kilograms.

  As the Chinese New Year approaches, big leaders wave their hands to kill the New Year pig!

  Each person can buy half a catty of pork with their own identity information plate, and the price will be less.

  The sales window was immediately packed to the brim.

  That's pork! How long has it been since they had fresh meat? I keep thinking about that bite in my dreams. Even if it is only half a catty, it is enough for everyone to have a taste.

  Moreover, the big boss said that from now on we will have meat to eat every year.

  Before the end of the world, everyone didn't like to eat fat, but now, looking at the white fat meat can make people salivate.

  They seem to understand why people in the 1950s and 1960s like to eat fatty meat. The oil they make can be used to fry the next meal, which is considered meaty.

  The sales window hired a meat cutter today, with a shining silver knife in his hand, to cut the meat on the spot.

  "Master, cut me some more fat." This is what people in line say the most.

  Many people from other bases also rushed over overnight to queue up just for this bite of meat.

  Yu Yuan still likes crispy and tender tenderloin, but doesn't like fatty meat. Yu Jiacheng and Li Hui have never been short of meat, so naturally they don't like fatty meat either.

  So Yu Yuan was given a piece of meat with thick fat, and she gave it directly to Tang Yiming.

  Tang Yiming knew that Yu Yuan had not liked eating fatty meat since he was a child, so he went to the queue to buy a piece of tenderloin and brought it over to Yu Yuan.

  Although he knew that she had no shortage of meat to eat, this was still a little bit of his appreciation.

  Nowadays, the team formed by Tang Yiming is unstoppable in the base and has a great reputation. They have completed many tasks that others cannot do.

  Their lone wolf team also registered in front of the big leader.

  A few months later, the senior leader came to Yu Yuan and said that other shelters wanted to ask her to help with farming, and they offered quite generous terms to see if she was willing.

  Yu Yuan looked at the conditions offered by the other party. In addition to giving her unique privileges in each shelter, she would also be provided with the best house. She would also be given a large amount of materials, including plants grown by Yu Yuan. , each base will give 5% to City A's shelter, and City A's shelter will pay Yu Yuan the corresponding points, etc.

  It seems that the benefits are quite generous, and it is also beneficial to the shelter in City A.

  "Do you want me to go?" Yu Yuan turned to look at the gray-haired leader.

  The big leader smiled: "Of course I hope you will go. Some shelters are relatively turbulent now, and the senior officials are very lively. You can shock them on my behalf."

  Yu Yuan's eyes widened: "You let me go? Who do you think I can control?"

  The big boss looked at her too young baby face and chuckled: "You know how to grow vegetables, which is your greatest ability. Who dares to underestimate you? Then I will take our Guo Jia's most powerful one The team and medics are sent to you."

  "But if you don't like it, don't go. We don't lack the share. I always feel that you are very similar to my little granddaughter. Unfortunately, she died at school in the first year of the disaster." The leader suddenly felt sad.

  Yu Yuan paused slightly.

  The big leader's mood changed only for a moment, and he quickly returned to normal, talking to Yu Yuan happily.

  Yu Yuan thought about it, and finally decided to go there, not for anything else, but also for the rich supplies. The daily necessities in the space gradually became less and less, which made her feel very insecure.

  Because disasters are happening frequently now, it is estimated that this trip will take a long time. She still has to make some preparations, say goodbye to her family, and leave enough supplies for them.

  Although the boss said she would take good care of her parents, she always believed in herself.

  In the evening, a large family sat together for a meal, and Yu Yuan told her next plan.

  Everyone was a little surprised. Why did Yu Yuan leave the shelter so quietly?

  Li Hui and Yu Jiacheng were worried and wanted to go with Yu Yuan.

  "The shelter is safer now. I have worked hard for so long just to let my family live a stable life. I feel more at ease with you here. Mom and Dad, you know that I have self-protection." s method."

  Yu Yuan's hints, Li Hui and Yu Jiacheng both knew that Yu Yuan had space, which was the absolute escape route. However, their mother was worried when their son traveled thousands of miles. Li Hui and Yu Jiacheng's eyes were still red, and Wang Chengfang couldn't stop wiping her tears and gave many instructions. Keep her safe.

  At night, Yu Jiacheng was driven to another room, and Yu Yuan and Li Hui slept together. Mother and daughter hadn't slept together like this for a long time, and they whispered most of the night.

  A week later, Yu Yuan officially left the shelter. In addition to Ouyang Yujiaolu, she was followed by Tang Yiming and his four lone wolf team members, as well as Yu Xue from the medical department.

  They all seemed to be familiar to Yu Yuan, and they would be much more comfortable to get along with.

  Among them, there was actually Liu Zi, an old acquaintance.

  Since Yu Yuan and the others arrived at the shelter in City A, they haven't seen much of Liuzi. It is said that they were sent to the shelter to do a mission.

  Yu Yuan remembered that Liu Zi was not the captain of another team? Why did he follow Tang Yiming?

  Liuzi glanced in Yu Xue's direction: "He's chasing his wife."

  Yu Yuan instantly understood that Liuzi was tall, tall, and handsome, which was not bad at all. However, looking at Yu Xue's focus on medicine, Liuzi had a long road to pursue his wife .

  Yu Yuan turned around and saw Tang Yiming's plaintive eyes, which made Yu Yuan look like a scumbag. Yu Yuan laughed out loud, thinking about whether to give him a title after returning from this mission. Woolen cloth?

  After everyone arrived, everyone set off. They drove a big car and drove out of the shelter gate.

  The first stop was City B adjacent to City A. Many cities had sent requests. The big leader asked people to move several shelters with different intentions to the back. Yu Yuan followed the order one by one. to solve.

  City B was once an economic center, but now it is also in dilapidation.

  As soon as they arrived in city b, someone from the shelter in city b came to pick them up.

  The leader is a woman in her 40s, Huang Li, who is capable and neat. She is a strong woman that Yu Yuan likes very much, and she is also the right-hand man of the person in charge of the shelter.

  "The best room has been prepared for Minister Yu in the shelter. I hope Minister Yu can stay comfortably in City B." Huang Li said with a smile.

  The shelter in City B was also very large, similar in style to the shelter in City A. Yu Yuan was surprised to see the villa on the second floor.

  They seem to have opened up the first and second floors below ground and built hundreds of villas.

  Yu Yuan and the others were also arranged in a villa. The environment looked very good. Although it was only a simple villa, it was already very good.

  "This house is for Minister Yu to live in. I will live here directly when I come to City B from now on."

  They also provided a temporary information disk for Yu Yuan and others, with a lot of points added to it for Yu Yuan and others to eat and live.

  "It's getting late today. Minister Yu will rest first. There is a bathhouse on the third floor. Minister Yu can try it." After saying that, Huang Li left.

  A few people stayed in the villa, and actually went to the bathhouse to try it out in the evening. Yu Yuan's card was VIP, and he had a separate bathing room, and he really took a comfortable bath.

  The next day, the person in charge of City B came over to meet Yu Yuan and expressed his welcome. He also said that no matter what Yu Yuan's needs were, City B's shelter would do its best to meet them and was very friendly.

  Soon, Yu Yuan started his own job and went to the Ministry of Agriculture.

  People from the Ministry of Agriculture were waiting for her. After seeing her, they couldn't hide their excitement. After all, they had heard about the shelter in City A.

  Now, is it finally their turn in City B?

  Yu Yuan's work began, and the people from the Ministry of Agriculture in City B almost witnessed the birth of a miracle.

  Every day, their hearts are surprised, and then they are conquered by Yu Yuan little by little.

  When the vegetables were grown, the entire shelter in City B was excited. They could finally grow vegetables without having to queue up at the shelter in City A overnight.

  Of course, Yu Yuan couldn't help them grow vegetables all the time. After transforming a room of land, she had to leave the shelter in City B.

  The key to the villa was not taken back, so Yu Yuan came to stay again when he had time, treating it as a vacation.

  Next, Yu Yuan went to Q City where they had been when they came.

  Q City is a city by the sea. As soon as you enter Q City, the familiar fishy smell hits your nostrils.

  The construction of the shelter in Q City is relatively ordinary, but the seafood in the cafeteria is really diverse.

  Naturally, the food used is not fresh seafood, but dry goods.

  Knowing that Yu Yuan likes to eat seafood, the cafeteria cooks seafood for Yu Yuan in different ways every day. The cafeteria aunt's hands don't shake at all, and the portions are full every time.

  Apart from work, Yu Yuan feels more like she is on vacation.

  In Q City, Yu Yuan also saw an unexpected person, Jiang Yuxin.

  Mentioning this name, Yu Yuan felt as if it had been a long time ago, and the hatred in his heart had dissipated a lot as his enemies died one by one.

  Jiang Yuxin was wearing very ordinary clothes, and she looked much darker. There was a man beside her who looked quite honest.

  They seemed to live in a centralized area. When Yu Yuan passed by them, he heard them talking about going to the canteen to get the cheapest set meal.

  When the two passed by each other, Jiang Yuxin was stunned, then turned to look at Yu Yuan.

  The two people's eyes collided, and Jiang Yuxin seemed to remember her situation and looked away in panic.

  "What's wrong?" the person next to her asked.

  Jiang Yuxin shook her head: "It's okay, let's go."

  After saying that, the two of them walked towards the elevator.

  Jiang Yuxin seemed to have heard the people around Yu Yuan call her minister, and their attitude was very respectful. She thought that she could not compare to her anyway.

  Yu Yuan had no intention of stopping her. Their relationship was not one of caring for each other.

  If it weren't for Jiang Yuxin stealing the jade pendant in the previous life, many things that followed would not have happened, so Yu Yuan could not forgive easily.

  During the time when she was working in City Q, Yu Yuan never saw Jiang Yuxin again. I don't know if she avoided her deliberately, but that's fine.

  After their work in Q City was completed, Yu Yuan felt that he had gained a few pounds and was a little reluctant to part with the seafood feast cooked by the master chef in the cafeteria.

  When coming out of Q City, Yu Yuan and the others encountered the first danger.

  Several cars from the opposite side suddenly rushed out and surrounded their car.

  Several of them had wooden warehouses in their hands. They pointed at them and said, "I heard that there is a man named Yu who can grow things? Our boss invites you to come over."

  The people on Yu Yuan's side were not vegetarians, so they did not get out of the car immediately. Jiao Lu, who was driving, stepped on the accelerator and rushed over.

  With a few bangs, Zi Gong hit the car alone, making a harsh sound.

  Tang Yiming on the side quickly covered Yu Yuan's ears.

  "Don't be afraid, the car is bulletproof." A deep voice sounded in my ears.

  Jiao Lu's driving skills were surprisingly good, and with just a few Piaoyi, he knocked away the car that was blocking them on the opposite side.

  Those who were also hit were thrown into chaos on their backs.

  Chapter 61

  Tang Yiming and Ouyang Yu got out of the car and faced Jimucang opposite, and the battle ended quickly.

  Yu Yuan looked at Jiao Lu with starry eyes: "Why are you so powerful?"

  Jiao Lu's usually cold face couldn't help but reveal a smile: "I trained in the past. Actually, I originally wanted to be a racing driver."

  After the small episode, several people left Q City smoothly.

  The next stop is ‌g City.

  At this time, it has been less than half a year since Yu Yuan left the shelter in City A.

  After leaving the shelter, the message board could no longer send messages, so Yu Yuan still missed her parents.

  The person who came to G City to receive them was a young man. The man seemed not to know what they were here for. After all, this was a matter circulated among high-level officials. Generally, ordinary people would not be told until there was no result. of the people.

  Therefore, the man's attitude was not very good. He had a stinky face along the way and complained softly to Yu Yuan and others for wasting his time.

  On the way, Yu Yuan saw the most famous scenic spot in G city and prepared to take some last remaining pictures with the information disk.

  After a few minutes of delay, the man's expression became even uglier, and his voice became louder: "Can you go quickly? I have a lot of things to do in a while. What a bunch of rubes."

  The last words were lowered in a low voice, but they were still clearly heard by everyone present.

  Yu Yuan immediately put away the information disk in his hand and said to the man: "I'm sorry, but I want to tell you people in the shelter that we are not going."

  The man was stunned for a moment, and then a look of contempt appeared on his face: "If you don't want to go, then don't go."

  After saying that, he turned around and got into his car and left.

  Yu Yuan and the others also got in the car and continued to the next city.

  "Does City G know how serious this matter is? Damn it, you're putting on airs." Liuzi said in surprise.

  After all, other shelters are eager to provide Yu Yuan, so it is quite rare to meet such a person.

  Yu Yuan smiled softly. She was not willing to let herself and those who followed her suffer. Since the G City shelter was not needed, she would not rush there.

  At this time, the man also returned to G City, humming a little tune and joking with the familiar girls passing by, without realizing at all the consequences of what he just did.

  When the man returned to work, a middle-aged man came in from outside. He was stunned for a moment after seeing him: "Where is the person? Where is the person you asked to pick up?"

  The man spread his hands and said, "I'm not willing to come yet. I'm very arrogant."

  The man thought he was picking up some kind of girlfriend from his uncle. Things like this had never happened before, so now he thought it was just like this and didn't pay much attention to it.

  The middle-aged man frowned. He knew exactly what kind of virtue his nephew had. Could it be that he had offended someone? I don't know who the other party is? The person in charge of the base was busy at the time, so he just told him to pick someone up. He was anxious to date his new girlfriend, so he left the matter to his nephew.

  He thought for a while and decided to put the blame for this matter on the other party.

  When the person in charge of the base returned happily and prepared to meet Yu Yuan, the middle-aged man looked embarrassed: "The other party said they didn't want to come to us, and they don't know how we offended them."

  The face of the person in charge of the base changed drastically and he could hardly stand. God knows how many gifts he gave and how many favors he used to advance his base in the rankings!

  The person in charge was angry for no reason. The middle-aged man had been following him for many years. He was still diligent and loyal before the end of the world, but since the end of the world, his whole person seems to have changed.

  He didn't care so much. He took the car keys and was about to go out to find Yu Yuan and the others to see if there was any chance to save them.

  "Just wait, I'll settle the score with you when I get back!" the person in charge said angrily.

  The person in charge sent several people to look for Yu Yuan from different directions.

  Finally, Yu Yuan and his party were found near the shelter in City R.

  The person in charge didn't dare to delay at all this time and rushed over by himself.

  The person in charge carefully explained the purpose of his visit. As he spoke, he observed Yu Yuan's face to see if there was any room for negotiation.

  "You, Q City, sent a person with such a bad temper here. It doesn't seem like you attach much importance to it. Let's forget it." Ouyang Yu had a hot temper and said straight away, "We are scared. He was called a country bumpkin."

  The person in charge finally understood the root cause of the problem. He scolded the middle-aged man bloody in his heart, but he smiled carefully on his face and promised more benefits.

  Finally, he persuaded Yu Yuan.

  However, they will not go to Q city again until they return after visiting other cities.

  The person in charge of the shelter in Q city also regretted why he didn't pick up the people in person and postponed this opportunity for a long time.

  For this reason, he deliberately went to find his connections in the shelter in City A and asked the other party to help him talk. The other party only said: "Even the big boss has to be nice to the rest of the department. Why should I?" Can you speak in front of others?"

  After returning to the shelter, he called both the middle-aged man and the young man to the office and got very angry.

  By the time they came out again, they had already lost this privileged job and were kicked out of the Q City shelter.

  Naturally, it is impossible for a middle-aged man's little girlfriend to follow such a bad old man without a job and immediately fall into the arms of his new love. And the young man relies on his uncle's high status in the shelter and often uses his power to bully others. Now, of course, he has Many people have added insult to injury.

  They finally knew how important the person they asked the young man to pick up was. The young man regretted it, but it was too late.

  The two began to accuse and insult each other at the gate, completely ignoring their image, which attracted many people to watch.

  Compared to the person in charge of the shelter in City A, Yu Yuan and the others were not in a hurry, working and playing at the same time as if they were traveling.

  Later, word spread about the shelter in Q City, and other shelters were replaced by more stable people to receive them, and they would say hello in advance, for fear of encountering the same thing as in Q City.

  Therefore, the people Yu Yuan met later were as warm as the spring breeze, which made her feel a lot better.

  As the Spring Festival approaches, Yu Yuan arrives at the shelter in City D.

  There was no festive atmosphere in the shelter. Due to lack of electricity, everything seemed a little dark.

  The person in charge apologized to several people, and Yu Yuan waved his hand, saying it didn't matter. After all, it was impossible to encounter a shelter with good conditions every time.

  Yu Yuan, who spent several years in a city C shelter in her previous life, is fully capable of adapting.

  The person in charge took them into a room and said that the shelter was very tight and they could only squeeze into one room.

  Yu Yuan also expressed his understanding.

  After letting them have a good rest, the person in charge left the room.

  "Is the shelter in City D so simple? Isn't City D a very prosperous tourist city?" Yu Xue muttered a few words in confusion.

  "No matter how prosperous it is, it was before the end of the world. There is no city more prosperous now." Liuzi continued.

  However, Yu Xue's doubts also aroused Yu Yuan's vigilance.

  At this moment, there seemed to be a strange smell coming out of the dark room.

  "No!" Before Tang Yiming finished speaking, Yu Yuan felt dizzy.

  People around her fell down one by one, and Tang Yiming, who was trying to hold her hand, also fell down.

  Before Yu Yuan fainted, he quickly activated the authority and sent everyone into the space.

  After entering the space, Yu Yuan fell to the ground softly. He quickly drank a few sips of spiritual spring water, and then he became more awake.

  She sat on the grass and panted, waiting for the dizziness to pass.

  It seems that they too have had such a smooth journey, and they did not expect that there would be an ambush in this place.

  Since the other party was using smoke, he didn't want to kill her, so what was his purpose? Let her stay in city d? Or let her tell the secret of how to plant seeds?

  This time the situation was critical, and no one was around to see it. She didn't have time to think so much, so she could only let everyone hide in their own space.

  She pricked up her ears and listened to what was going on outside.

  About half an hour after the smoke was released, there was a noise at the door.

  The door opened, and the people outside waited for a while before walking inside.

  "Are you sure they are all here? Have they never been out?" A muffled male voice sounded, sounding like he was wearing a mask or mask.

  This man's voice is also very familiar. Isn't this the person in charge who pretended to be honest and honest in front of them just now?

  "I'm sure, I've been keeping an eye on it. I haven't gone out yet. I think it's all collapsed now, but you have to wait for a while before going in. This medicine is very powerful." Another voice said.

  "Well, let's first seize their luggage and cars and search them carefully to see if there is anything valuable. You can find a few people and lock them all up on the tenth floor. No matter what method is used, they will definitely be saved." We have to keep people here to serve us."

  "When the time comes, City A will ask..."

  "What are you afraid of? There is no surveillance anywhere now. This is someone who can grow plants. As long as we have her in our shelter, will we still worry about not having enough to eat in the future?"

  The footsteps gradually faded away, and the surroundings fell into silence again.

  After waiting for about half an hour, chaotic footsteps sounded, and those people seemed to pour into the room.

  The next second, a confused voice sounded.

  "Where are the people? Where have they gone?"

  "Didn't you say they didn't leave? How could there be no one?"

  "I...I really saw that no one came out..."

  "They must have discovered something was wrong and ran away! Go out and chase! Now that they know this secret, they can't leave D City alive!"

  After the sounds of heavy footsteps, the people in the room left again.

  Not long after they left, someone pushed open the door again and checked inside and out again to make sure no one was there before leaving.

  Yu Yuan was glad that he was not in a hurry just now, otherwise he would have been caught.

  Yu Yuan waited for a while, then went out to take a look. When he was sure there was no one there, he put on a disguise and then left the room.

  She was alone, and her face looked gray. Naturally, no one questioned her. Yu Yuan walked to the gate. There were more people guarding the door, and the inspection was strict. Everyone who went out would be inspected. Identity plate.

  Chapter 62

  Yu Yuan didn't have the identity information disk here, so naturally she couldn't go out through the door. Yu Yuan thought for a moment, then she went back to the room she was in before, closing and locking the door.

  Afterwards, everyone in the space was released, and each person was fed a few mouthfuls of spiritual spring water to restore their strength.

  Tang Yiming was the first to wake up. As soon as he woke up, his eyes fell directly on Yu Yuan beside him. He was relieved to see that she was not injured.

  Others woke up one after another because they drank the spiritual spring water.

  Everyone asked what happened.

  "Everyone was inhaled by the smoke just now. I inhaled less. They hid you before, but they didn't find anyone. Now they should be looking for us everywhere outside. I just went out to see "Come on, the door is very strict, we can't get out for now, we can only wait until later to see if we have a chance to get out." Yu Yuan explained.

  "Damn, I didn't expect the people in the shelter in City D to be so sinister!" Liuzi said angrily.

  "We underestimated the enemy this time, I'm sorry." Ouyang Yu and Jiao Lu said apologetically.

  Yu Yuan waved his hand: "Who would have thought? I don't blame you. Even I have been going so smoothly during this period and I am not so vigilant."

  "This matter needs to be discussed with the shelter in City A. The people in this shelter are too arrogant and blatantly rob people. They don't even take the shelter in City A seriously."

  Yu Yuan remembered what the big leader had said before, thinking that people who come to this refuge are the so-called people with wandering minds.

  Now, Guo Jiadu is in turmoil because of the coming of the end of the world, and some people are beginning to be unwilling to succumb to others and want to be the local emperor here.

  Everyone rested for a while and gradually recovered their physical strength.

  Liu Zi moved his body and said to Tang Yiming beside him: "Let's go get some identity disks."

  "How?" Yu Xue asked.

  "Just steal a few. Let us gay men do such a disgraceful thing. When I was on a mission with Yiming in the same team, we often did such things. No one can match our skills." Liu Zi‌ He said quite proudly.

  Tang Yiming smiled, stood up, and followed out the door.

  The door opened, and the messy footsteps outside could no longer be heard. It seemed that the search on this floor had been completed, and the search had been carried out elsewhere.

  The most dangerous place is the safest place. They have already seen this place and will not come back in a short time. This gives Yu Yuan and the others a chance.

  After all, the identity information disk in City D is not as sophisticated as that in City A. Even someone who is not the person can use it, which is convenient for Yu Yuan and the others.

  After a while, Liu Zi and Tang Yiming came back, with several more identity information disks in their hands.

  "These are women and these are men. Let's divide them equally."

  "We'll leave in a while."

  Everyone put on a disguise and then blended into the crowd.

  Yu Yuan wore a heavy mask on his face, no different from anyone else. When he walked out of the shelter, he could see people running around looking for someone on every floor. Their disguises easily got through.

  At the gate, Yu Yuan watched the people in front of her take the information disks and go out. She calmed down for a moment. When it was her turn, a siren suddenly sounded from the shelter behind her, and then the gate It was closed.

  "Due to a safety hazard in the shelter, no one is allowed to enter or leave the shelter!"

  Tang Yiming was walking in front of Yu Yuan. He had just left the shelter. When he heard the news, his face changed drastically. He turned around and wanted to go in and rescue Yu Yuan, but Yu Yuan shook his head at him.

  At this time, many people wearing wooden warehouses had appeared at the door. If they broke in forcefully, no matter how high Tang Yiming's force value was, he would be injured or even die.

  Liu Zi also grabbed Tang Yiming, who was almost running away, and whispered in his ear: "We can't break in now, we are all in trouble, and there is no one to save Yu Yuan."

  Tang Yiming clenched his fists tightly and could only watch the door close and lock Yu Yuan into the shelter.

  Yu Yuan followed the survivors at the door and returned to the shelter. She did not go back to the room she just entered, but went to the underground concentration area. After all, there was a mixture of fish and dragons here, and it was difficult to be discovered if she was mixed in. .

  But again, there are too many people and it is difficult for her to enter the space.

  At this moment, several people came to the concentration area and said they wanted to check if there were any strangers sneaking in, and asked everyone to stay where they were and not move around.

  One of them, Yu Yuan, had met her. She was following the person in charge when he came to pick them up. He had seen her.

  Yu Yuan was a little nervous and moved back quietly, wanting to move to an inconspicuous place in the corner and hide in the space.

  At this moment, a hand pulled her back a few steps, and then she was led into a narrow tent.

  Through the light outside, Yu Yuan saw a delicate girl with short hair in front of her.

  The girl raised her index finger, made a silent gesture, piled some messy things in front of Yu Yuan, and then got out of her tent.

  The people outside moved very quickly, checking every tent and survivor one by one.

  It didn't take long for these people to check outside the short-haired girl's tent.

  The curtain of the tent was roughly opened, and those people used wooden sticks to poke at the messy debris.

  There was an unpleasant smell coming from the tent. The man frowned in disgust and left quickly.

  The short-haired girl breathed a subtle sigh of relief.

  They searched all over the concentration area, but found nothing, and they all left soon after.

  "What are they looking for?"

  "Who knows? I really never have a peaceful day."

  When the short-haired girl got into the tent, she happened to see Yu Yuan emerge from under a pile of debris.

  "Thank you." Yu Yuan said. In fact, she hid directly in the space just now, so she was not found.

  "It's okay, you definitely don't remember me." The short-haired girl pursed her lips and smiled.

  Yu Yuan was slightly stunned: "Do you know me?"

  "You went to the e-market two years ago. Didn't you save a few people on that farm? I was one of them." The girl's eyebrows gradually became clearer.

  Yu Yuan's memory gradually came back, and she remembered that when she was bored in City A, she would take Ouyang Yu and Jiao Lu for a walk in nearby cities, under the pretext of looking for supplies.

  Since she always gets good things back, the big boss doesn't restrict her so much, but they still send people to protect her.

  The year before last, she happened to go to E City. There was a large farm there, which was once a famous farm dedicated to a certain brand of milk.

  When Yu Yuan passed by, he decided to take a look on a whim.

  Unexpectedly, there were several men living in the cellar of the farm. As soon as they saw Yu Yuan, they wanted to arrest them.

  Naturally, they were subdued by the people protecting Yu Yuan, and they heard some movement in the cellar just when they were about to leave.

  Only when I got there did I realize that there were still a few scrawny and unkempt people locked up in the cellar.

  There are men, women, and children. It is said that they were imprisoned here as two-legged sheep. There were several people who were eaten before.

  The ground was littered with bones.

  After everyone was rescued, they were naturally grateful to Yu Yuan and his party, and Yu Yuan also had people take them to a nearby shelter.

  The girl's eyebrows in front of her gradually overlapped with those in Yu Yuan's memory.

  At that time, the girl had short hair and a ponytail. She was almost skinny, but her eyes were bright. Yu Yuan remembered that she should be with her mother.

  "I was with my mother at the time." The short-haired girl seemed to notice Yu Yuan's doubts and said, "I was frightened in that environment. My mother passed away not long after."

  "Sorry." Yu Yuan whispered.

  "It's okay. I've always regretted not thanking you properly. I was really scared at the time. When I saw you outside just now, I thought I was dazzled, but I didn't expect it was really you." The short-haired girl smiled and seemed relieved.

  "You should be checking very strictly if you are outside now. If you can't get out for the time being, you can just stay here." The short-haired girl said. After speaking, she looked at her simple tent. It felt a bit shocking again.

  However, Yu Yuan didn't mean to dislike him at all, and looked at the other party gratefully: "Thank you, it's been a big help."

  The short-haired girl was called Sun Guo, and she was doing well in the concentrated area. She didn't ask why Yu Yuan was being looked for by so many people. In her heart, Yu Yuan was a completely good person.

  Later, the radio in the shelter rang, warning the survivors not to harbor fugitives, lest they harm themselves.

  Sun Guo, who had just returned from lunch, rolled his eyes when he heard this: "Ignore them, everyone in this shelter is very nice, but the top management is like crazy."

  Yu Yuan smiled and took the food handed over by Sun Guo.

  What Sun Guo bought her was a can, but what she bought was a very cheap set meal.

  Yu Yuan frowned slightly and handed the can directly to Sun Guo: "I eat this every day, let's change the taste today."

  As she said this, she exchanged the cheap set meal in Sun Guo's hand.

  The pancakes were dry and choking, and the water had a strange smell.

  Obviously I was used to eating it in my previous life, but I have become squeamish in this life.

  "How about I eat this?" Seeing Yu Yuan frowning slightly, Sun Guo said quickly.

  Yu Yuan shook his head, and ate the rest in his hands in two mouthfuls: "There is no need to prepare canned food for me in the future, I can just eat this."

  As she said that, she took out a small bag of dried vegetables from the backpack behind her and handed it to Sun Guo: "This is the meal I paid for. It's up to you whether you want to redeem it for points or keep it for yourself."

  Sun Guo supported himself fiercely and took a step back: "This can't be done, this is too expensive."

  She stared straight at the bag of dried vegetables in front of her.

  These days, vegetables are almost extinct. Only recently I heard that they are grown in a city shelter.

  The points gained from such a bag of vegetables were enough for her to buy a house upstairs.

  Seeing that she refused to accept it, Yu Yuan stuffed the dried vegetables into her hand.

  "Before, I found a manufacturer that specializes in making dried vegetables and brought back a lot of it. If you don't accept it, I won't be able to eat what you bought."

  Chapter 63

  In the end, Sun Guo accepted the dried vegetables.

  Yu Yuan temporarily lived here. When someone checked, she hid in Sun Guo's tent. At night, the two slept together.

  About four or five days later, there was a sudden noise outside, and the noise could be heard even in the concentration area.

  Everyone was running outside, as if they wanted to see what was going on.

  Yu Yuan put on a disguise hat and ran outside.

  Outside the main door of the shelter, everyone exclaimed in surprise, regardless of the falling snowflakes.

  At this time, outside the door of the shelter, several black fire bows were pointed at the door of the shelter.

  "Speak to me if you have anything to say! Don't be violent! Don't be violent!" At the door, the person in charge of the shelter said hurriedly, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

  The move of the city A shelter was simply hard to guard against. He thought he would negotiate first. He also thought that by taking advantage of the negotiation, Yu Yuan and his party would have the biggest bargaining chip in his hands, but he didn't expect the other party to do so. As soon as they disagreed, they came over with heavy weapons.

  "Where's Yu Yuan?!" Tang Yiming walked at the front and directly picked up the person in charge, with his feet half a meter away from the ground.

  "I...I didn't find it either." The person in charge said fearfully.

  Tang Yiming pushed the person to the ground and strode towards the shelter.

  "Brother Yiming." Yu Yuan walked out of the crowd and waved to Tang Yiming.

  Tang Yiming's cold aura faded away and he breathed a sigh of relief.

  Although he knew that Yu Yuan was very capable, he was still worried.

  There were many people from City A, all coming to support Yu Yuan.

  The person in charge of the shelter in City D wanted to make a few quibbles, but under the onslaught of insurgents, he couldn't say a word.

  People from the shelter in City A quickly took over the shelter in City D and eliminated a group of dishonest people.

  Yu Yuan and the others moved directly to the room on the second floor.

  Because Sun Guo had made a great contribution to saving Yu Yuan, he was assigned a single room of his own on the fifth floor.

  Yu Yuan also asked her if she wanted to go to the shelter in City A together. Sun Guo shook his head: "My mother is buried here. I have to guard her here."

  After the shelter in D City was reorganized, it was barely back on track, and Yu Yuan also started growing vegetables.

  At this time, Sun Guo realized that the very powerful person in City A turned out to be Yu Yuan.

  No wonder the person in charge of their shelter is trying every possible means to keep people here.

  But Yu Yuan had no airs at all and still got along with her as before, which made Sun Guo feel a little happy.

  There is only one day left before the end of the world to celebrate the New Year, but there is no New Year atmosphere in the shelter in City D. Everyone is in a hurry, busy earning points.

  Yu Yuan hung two red lanterns in the house where she lived. She saw them in the shelter hall of City D. She exchanged them for a tortilla.

  The lamp in the red lantern was still powered and had been wiped clean.

  After hanging it up, there is a festive atmosphere instantly.

  Yu Yuan took out dried meat, dried seafood, and vegetables from the space, and everyone cooked together.

  Yu Xue made her own pastries.

  At seven or eight o'clock in the evening, everyone sat together and even dragged Sun Guo over, and it became lively.

  On this day when the whole family was supposed to be celebrating, Yu Yuan could not help but think of his parents who were far away in the shelter in City A.

  They have been out for almost a year, and they don't know how their parents are doing.

  At this time, people sent from City A's base knocked on Yu Yuan's door.

  The man outside the door was carrying a large package in his hand.

  "I've been so busy these days that I almost forgot. These were all sent by Minister Yu's parents." The man said this and handed the heavy package to Yu Yuan, "Our people will be back in a few days. Go back in batches, and then Minister Yu can give it to us if you need to bring anything."

  "Okay, thank you." Yu Yuan thanked him hurriedly and invited the man in for the New Year's Eve dinner, but he was rejected as expected.

  Yu Yuan still stuffed a pack of cigarettes and a box of food over, saying Happy New Year by the way.

  The package was really heavy. After opening it, there was everything to eat and drink inside, almost all made by Li Hui herself.

  There were also several pieces of clothing that looked handmade as well.

  There is also a handwritten letter in it. In addition to telling Yu Yuan to pay attention to his own safety, almost all of them are from some parents. Li Hui learned to make Yu Yuan's favorite milk tea, Yu Jiacheng was promoted to squad leader, and Yu Hongxuan had a child. The girl I like, I brought it home to Uncle Yu and the others a few days ago. She is a beautiful and steady little girl...

  Although it was a very ordinary letter from home, every word of it said that he missed her, which made Yu Yuan's eyes turn red.

  Yu Yuan took out the milk tea from the package and took a sip. It was smooth and fragrant, not sweet and not greasy. It was the kind of taste that Yu Yuan liked very much.

  Tang Yiming came over and shook her hand: "When we go back, bring back more gifts for my uncle and aunt."

  Yu Yuan nodded.

  The next day, she took out a package that was larger and heavier than before and handed it to someone from City A.

  When City D gradually stabilized, the weather outside also gradually stabilized, and Yu Yuan and the others were also preparing to go to the next city.

  Before leaving, Sun Guo came to see them off, but she was still very reluctant to leave. She took off the jade pendant she had carried for many years and gave it to Yu Yuan.

  "This is what my mother left for me. Now I give it to you. I hope you can be safe."

  Yu Yuan rubbed the warm feeling on the jade pendant, pursed her lips and smiled: "Thank you, you too."

  After Yu Yuan and the others left, Sun Guo returned to his room and was shocked by a large package in the room. When he opened it, he saw that it was full of daily necessities and food.

  Sun Guo looked at the package, feeling warm in his heart and slightly hot in his eyes.

  The next city is the city C shelter that Yu Yuan is very familiar with.

  It was also the place where she was finally killed after living for more than twenty years in her previous life.

  The person in charge of City C came to pick her up in person. Speaking of which, Yu Yuan had stayed in the shelter for several years, but had never met the person in charge of the shelter.

  Just as she was thinking wildly, Tang Yiming pinched her hand and gave her a smile.

  Yu Yuan pursed her lips and felt calmer.

  When I passed by my community, I saw that the houses in the community had collapsed, and only the ruins of the once beautiful community were left, which was sad.

  The car headed towards the shelter in City C.

  The building in front of me overlapped with that in my memory, and next to it was the flattery of the person in charge.

  Seeing the shelter getting closer, Yu Yuan felt strangely calm.

  She is no longer the poor girl struggling to survive alone in the apocalypse without her parents.

  Not only Yu Yuan, but also Tang Yiming was brought back many bad memories.

  He couldn't help but squeeze Yu Yuan's hand next to him so tightly that Yu Yuan felt a little painful.

  He only came to his senses now and apologized to Yu Yuan.

  Yu Yuan naturally knew what he was thinking, and she smiled at him without caring about it, feeling sour in her heart.

  Soon, the car drove into the city C shelter.

  In addition to Yu Yuan's car, there were two other cars following behind.

  This was all sent by the shelter in City A to protect her and prevent her from suffering the same persecution as before.

  Three cars drove into the shelter one after another and parked in the parking lot of the city C shelter.

  The City C shelter is not as luxurious as the City A shelter. There are only eight underground floors, almost all of which are concentrated areas. Only the second and third floors are independent houses.

  Yu Yuan's room was arranged on the second floor.

  When entering the shelter hall, Yu Yuan suddenly saw a familiar person out of the corner of his eye, but when he turned his head, he only saw the back of his head.

  Yu Yuan frowned slightly, turned around and continued walking forward.

  When they reached the second floor, other people's rooms were adjacent to Yu Yuan's room, protecting her tightly in the middle.

  "Mr. Yu, I'm tired of traveling today, so I'll take a good rest. When I come to visit again tomorrow, someone will bring dinner to the room in a while." The person in charge smiled flatteringly.

  Yu Yuan originally wanted to rest in the room for a while, but he couldn't fall asleep for a while, so he got up and prepared to go shopping.

  When Ouyang Yu and Jiao Lu heard the movement, they also stood up and followed her. They were following Yu Yuan very closely, for fear of something happening again.

  The three of them took the elevator and headed down.

  In the elevator, there was a survivor who had just returned. His body was hunched and tired, just like Yu Yuan's previous life.

  She has walked this road for many years, and she can find the familiar ones even if she closes her eyes.

  Some of the faces around me are familiar and some are unfamiliar.

  When we reached the ninth floor underground, the elevator door opened, and a noisy sound immediately came from inside, accompanied by an unpleasant smell.

  The ventilation on this floor was not good, and the various smells of sweat, feet, and feet were mixed together. Yu Yuan was used to smelling it in her previous life, but now that she smelled it at first, it made her take a few steps back.

  Ouyang Yu quickly handed over a mask and brought one for himself and Jiao Lu.

  After putting on the mask, the overpowering smell dissipated a bit.

  Yu Yuan walked to the tent where he used to live. A middle-aged man lived there. When he saw them coming, he immediately looked at them warily.

  The people around him all had strange faces.

  Yu Yuan looked at it for a while, then turned and left.

  "Is there anything special here?" Ouyang Yu from behind asked curiously.

  Yu Yuan shook his head: "No, I just came over to take a look."

  Yu Yuan and the others returned to the second floor, and the elevator door opened. Yu Yuan saw the people outside, his pupils shrank, and then he walked out of the elevator as if nothing happened.

  After getting out of the elevator, Yu Yuan looked back and saw that the man also lived on the second floor, but it seemed to be on the other side of the corridor.

  "What's wrong?" Jiao Lu asked in a low voice.

  "I met an old acquaintance." Yu Yuan said. Outside, she did not explain the specific reason.

  When she returned to the room, Tang Yiming was already outside her room and was about to knock on the door.

  After a while, the meal delivery person also came over. The meal seemed very simple, but the mother who delivered the meal said that this was the best meal in their shelter.

  Seeing this, Yu Yuan waited for others to leave and took out the food. Jiao Lu helped cook it and treated it as an extra meal.

  Yu Yuan had never thought before that Jiao Lu's cooking skills were very good, and she would almost always be the cook in the team.

  Chapter 64

  "I just saw the leprosy." While eating, Yu Yuan said to Tang Yiming next to him.

  This man Tang Yiming had heard Yu Yuan talk about before when he rescued the mute girl Xiao Tao.

  He is the leader of the group of human traffickers.

  He was also the mastermind behind the death of Yu Yuan's parents. They considered many factors and did not destroy the den. They did not expect to see it inside the shelter in City C. It seemed that the other party was doing well and they all lived on the second floor. of houses.

  Tang Yiming moved his hands for a moment, taking into account that there were other people beside him, and did not continue to discuss this topic.

  After dinner, Tang Yiming said he wanted to be alone with Yu Yuan.

  Ouyang Yu and Jiao Lu left the room knowingly. The relationship between Yu Yuan and Tang Yiming was already an open secret, except that the parties involved were not officially together yet.

  When there was no one in the room, Yu Yuan and Tang Yiming talked about what had just happened.

  "Now that we have encountered him, we must avenge him. This is also to prevent more people from being persecuted again."

  In her previous life, a few years after the apocalypse, Yu Yuan had also heard of this gang. They trafficked a lot of people. During that time, everyone was very scared, especially young boys and girls, who did not dare to go out. .

  "Okay, no matter what you do, I will be with you." Tang Yiming's eyes were deep.

  "When we return to City A, why don't you go meet my parents first?" Yu Yuan lowered his head, his face slightly red.

  Tang Yiming nodded: "Every time I come back from outside, I will visit Uncle Yu and the others first."

  Seeing that he didn't understand what he meant at all, Yu Yuan glared at him and then pushed him out angrily.

  Tang Yiming stood at the door without knowing why. He thought for a long time about what made Yu Yuan unhappy. The more he thought about it, his eyes became brighter and brighter. Then he raised his hand and knocked on Yu Yuan's door.

  "Yuan Bao, is that what I think it means?"

  No one in the room paid any attention to him, and Tang Yiming was not angry. The corners of his mouth raised and he could not suppress them: "I understand, Yuan Bao, don't worry, I will definitely prepare gifts to visit my uncle and aunt."

  At night, Yu Yuan slept in a separate room. After there was no movement outside, she entered the space as usual.

  Even though some animals were allocated to the shelter in City A, there were still a lot of poultry in the space.

  The three puppies have grown very strong and are as big as a small lion.

  Yu Yuan guessed it was because he drank the spiritual spring water.

  Nowadays, there are basically no animals outside, so Yu Yuan is particularly lucky to have saved one, one, two, three, and three.

  There are already a lot more bees in the beehives. Yu Jiacheng built two more beehives and placed them inside. He can harvest sweet and fragrant honey almost every day.

  There was already a lot of fruit in the warehouse, and Li Hui began to make dried fruits to make tea.

  Yu Yuan picked an apple and started working after eating it.

  The space still requires manual picking and planting, but for Yu Yuan who has drank the spiritual spring water for so many years, it is not a problem at all.

  Skillfully pick and plant everything and then put it into the warehouse.

  After so many years, the warehouse of Yuyuan Space has never been filled.

  There are several bamboo poles set up in the space with ropes in the middle. Meat, shrimps, fish, etc. are hung on them. There are also vegetables hanging on some bamboo poles. They are already half dry in the sun and can be retracted in a few more days. space.

  Finally, Yu Yuan also took stock of her supplies. This time, when she came out, the shelters in each city gave her a lot of supplies. She basically picked out daily necessities, and Yu Yuan had enough space. Slowly fill up.

  The more supplies she has, the more stable her heart becomes.

  After leaving the space, Yu Yuan rubbed the jade pendant mark on his chest and slowly fell asleep.

  The next day, no one woke her up, but Yu Yuan still opened her eyes at seven o'clock, no longer sleepy.

  Although there are air circulation ducts in the room, it always feels stuffy. After Yu Yuan got up, he felt that his throat was also very dry.

  After she got up, Ouyang Yu and Jiao Lu also got up.

  When the three of them finished washing and went out, everyone else was waiting outside the house.

  When his eyes came into contact with Tang Yiming, Yu Yuan inevitably blushed, while the other party smiled like a fool.

  The person in charge also rushed over and took them to the cafeteria for breakfast.

  Yu Yuan was extremely familiar with this cafeteria, but she had never been in the private room where the person in charge took them to sit.

  Yu Yuan sat by the window, watching all kinds of people cooking at the window, and couldn't help but think of his previous life.

  At that time, some of the aunts who served food in the shelter would watch and order the food.

  When Yu Yuan went to get food, the aunt's hands shook half of the food as if she had Parkinson's disease.

  But don't offend them yet, otherwise it will be even worse when you eat next time.

  At this time, Yu Yuan's thoughts were interrupted by the quarrel outside.

  She looked outside and saw an acquaintance.

  In fact, they weren't very familiar with each other. They didn't say a few words in total. The only time she spoke was when this woman helped Yu Yuan and was bullied not long after he arrived at the shelter. Later, Yu Yuan was hungry. When he was about to faint, she gave Yu Yuan an expired biscuit.

  The woman is called Hongmei, and for a period of time after the end of the world, she relied on men to obtain food. Many people looked down on her, and some men would make fun of her.

  Hongmei was not angry either, and was smiling all day long. Yu Yuan remembered that people near her tent were scolding her quietly, and even in a very unpleasant way.

  Yu Yuan remembered that when she was about to starve to death, her consciousness was blurred, and a pair of gentle big hands touched her forehead. Immediately, there was more food in her mouth, which was still broken into pieces.

  "No matter what, let yourself live first." This was one of the few words Hongmei said to her.

  Hongmei was not in the shelter when she was killed, and she didn't know what her expression would be like when she saw her body.

  Hongmei was standing in front of the window with vegetable soup all over her head and clothes. She looked a little embarrassed, but there was still a faint smile on her face.

  There was a man standing in front of her, and the two sides seemed to be confronting each other.

  "...Why should I pay for your meal? It's your own fault. What does it have to do with me?" Although a man said this, his eyes were scanning up and down Hongmei's body.

  "Everyone saw it. It was you who rushed over and bumped into me." The smile disappeared from Hongmei's face.

  "Who saw it?" The man looked around ruthlessly.

  Everyone's eyes were averted, and some people were even watching the show gloatingly, but no one was willing to testify for Hongmei.

  The man smiled, approached Hongmei, and whispered in her ear: "Why don't you stay with me for one night, and I will buy you another one."

  Before the man could finish speaking, a strong force came and kicked him several meters away.

  There was suddenly silence in the cafeteria.

  "Who the hell are you!" The man struggled to get up from the ground and hit Yu Yuan.

  Hongmei stared blankly at the girl in front of her. She didn't know her, but why would she help?

  Yu Yuan retracted his foot and sneered: "I haven't even used 50% of my strength, rubbish. No wonder I only catch and bully women."

  "What you just did was a sneak attack!" The man became angry, his face turned red, he stood up and wanted to rush over.

  The next second, Tang Yiming appeared in front of him and kicked him again, knocking him unconscious against the wall behind him.

  In the crowd, an aunt in her fifties ran over in tears, picked up the man on the ground, and stared at Yu Yuan and the others for compensation.

  The person in charge of the base also rushed over at this time.

  The aunt didn't see the formality clearly, her eyes lit up, and she complained to the person in charge of the base.

  Unexpectedly, the person in charge of the base apologized to Yu Yuan with a flattering smile and asked her if she was injured. The aunt was shocked. The person who fell to the ground unconscious was clearly her son.

  The person in charge also reprimanded the man and his mother, saying that they did not understand the seriousness of the incident and had assaulted Yu Yuan, and asked them to apologize quickly or else they would be kicked out of the shelter.

  The middle-aged woman had no choice but to apologize.

  "Thank you." Hongmei said to Yu Yuan.

  "It's okay. Let's go change clothes first. Come to 219 on the second floor to find me tonight." Yu Yuan asked the person in charge to buy another meal for Hongmei and take it away.

  After saying that, Yu Yuan and the others returned to their box.

  The food was also served, just in time to eat it warm.

  After eating, Yu Yuan went to the room specially arranged by the person in charge.

  The room has been transformed into farmland, and Yu Yuan also started her work.

  After all the farmland has been watered with diluted spiritual spring water, Yu Yuan's work for today will be considered completed.

  At night, Hongmei knocked on her door. She specially changed her clothes and cleaned herself up. There was a box of cans and a box of biscuits in her hand pockets.

  Seeing the door open, she was still a little embarrassed. She straightened her hair and then handed over the biscuit in her hand: "Thank you for your help today."

  Yu Yuan's eyes fell on the box of biscuits and became softer.

  "We're just getting ready to eat. You should come in first."

  "I won't..."

  Before Hongmei finished speaking, she was pulled in by Yu Yuan.

  The food in Yu Yuan's room was completely different from that in the cafeteria. As soon as he entered the room, a mouth-watering fragrance lingered on the tip of Hongmei's nose.

  The people I saw following Yu Yuan today were all sitting together.

  Hongmei suddenly became nervous: "I...why don't I leave first."

  "Why don't you go? Let's eat something together." Yu Yuan put the rice bowl into her hand.

  Hongmei could only pick up the bowl and sit next to them and start eating.

  She was too embarrassed to pick up the food, but Yu Yuan seemed to know her personality, so he directly picked up a large bowl for her.

  "When my work here is over, you can come with me." Yu Yuan turned to Hongmei and said.

  "Me?" Hongmei was a little surprised, "Where are you going?"

  "When all the work is over, we will return to the shelter in City A." Yu Yuan said.

  "I don't know anything. You bring me with you just as a burden. No one likes me." Hongmei murmured, she couldn't believe that such a thing would happen to her.

  "Who said that? I remember that your food is delicious, you are also very diligent, and you are a very nice person."

  Hongmei looked at Yu Yuan in confusion: "How did you know?"

  Chapter 65

  Everyone only said that she was dependent on men, a weakling, and a vixen, but few people knew that she was good at cooking and had even passed the nutritionist certification exam.

  Maybe some people know, but they won't tell her and will only give her a fixed label.

  "You can tell." Yu Yuan replied vaguely, "I'm not happy staying here, so why not follow me and live in a different place? You can also earn points on your own to exchange for supplies. It will always get better."

  Hongmei lowered her head and continued to eat the delicious food in the bowl, her eyes sore.

  The next day, when Yu Yuan went to work, he met the man again. He was in a hurry and seemed to be leaving the base.

  Yu Yuan and Tang Yiming looked at each other and followed immediately.

  This might be a good opportunity.

  Afraid that the crowd would attract the other's attention, she and Tang Yiming went together.

  The two of them quietly followed the mangy head.

  After the man got out of the shelter, he got into a car and drove out of the shelter.

  The maniac also greeted the gatekeeper at the door, and he seemed to be very proficient in doing so.

  Yu Yuan and the others also followed them in a car.

  The car drove from the suburbs to the city, and then from the city to the suburbs on the other side. It spanned a full city and took more than two hours to drive.

  Yu Yuan and Tang Yiming were afraid of being discovered, so they followed from a distance.

  When the man's car stopped, Yu Yuan and the others also found an inconspicuous location and stopped the car.

  The place where the man went was an abandoned air raid shelter.

  No wonder I haven't been caught for so many years. It turned out that I could find such a hidden place.

  When Yu Yuan and the others arrived, they heard voices inside.

  "Brother Leung, it's hard to get the goods now. That plant expert went to various cities to get vegetables. Now everyone's life is better, and no one is willing to sell their children or daughters."

  "Yes, the recent group of people are in the City C shelter. Let's stay there for a while."

  "Okay, brother, let's take a look at this batch of goods first. There is a child this time. It's been a long time since I met a child. It's fresh and tender."

  "I guess I can exchange it for a lot of food."

  While talking, a whining sound came from the air-raid shelter.

  "What are you making a fuss about!" The man's voice became fierce, followed by a muffled blow.

  It sounded like the people inside were being beaten.

  The two looked at each other and made a gesture to retreat to the back.

  We still don't know what the terrain inside is like and whether there are any traps, so we don't dare to enter rashly.

  The two of them waited on the hillside not far away for a long time before two people came out of the air raid shelter. They came out to use the toilet and were talking and laughing while walking.

  Yu Yuan and Tang Yiming rushed out and tied them to the other side with their mouths covered.

  One of the men was so frightened that he peed his pants, and a fishy smell filled the air.

  Yu Yuan glanced at him with disgust, and Tang Yiming quickly blocked her sight.

  After some questioning, the two of them also successfully learned the terrain inside, and learned that this gang had existed for several years, and that the gang had always been led by the gangsters to sell people who bought them at low prices several times over. People from other areas.

  "We got three people in total this time, one child and two women, but we haven't had time to sell them yet."

  Facing the wooden warehouse in the hands of Yu Yuan and Tang Yiming, the two of them knew everything and talked about it.

  There were still thirteen people in the air-raid shelter.

  "There were originally a few people, but they lost contact later. The boss went to look for them and said they were all dead. The food in the car was gone, and he didn't know who they had offended."

  Yu Yuan coughed lightly.

  After asking for all the information, Tang Yiming directly broke the necks of the two of them. They had killed so many children and women, and they deserved this end.

  Yu Yuan and Tang Yiming waited for a while, and Ouyang Yu and others came over with people.

  This was also an agreement made with Yu Yuan.

  Ouyang Yu didn't look very good-looking.

  "We went to find the person in charge, but he refused to send anyone to us."

  "It's okay." Yu Yuan said calmly.

  She has never liked the person in charge here. In her previous life, she and Jiang Zhengguo worked together.

  Yu Yuan didn't know if the person in charge was involved in her death, but now it seemed that there was definitely someone in charge on the mangy head's side, otherwise he wouldn't have stopped it.

  Ouyang Yu and Jiao Luzi all came, while Yu Xue stayed in the shelter.

  The fighting power of these people is still very strong, and it should be more than enough to deal with those people.

  After carefully analyzing the terrain, everyone saw the right opportunity and sneaked into the air raid shelter.

  The sound of chatter came from the air-raid shelter.

  "Old dogs, why do they take so long to pee?"

  "Who knows, I'll go out and take a look."

  While talking, a man with a sharp mouth and monkey cheeks walked out of it. The next second, he was controlled by the people on Yu Yuan's side.

  After a while, the man walked back again, but he was replaced by Wang Er, a man from Tang Yiming's team who was about the same height as the man just now.

  "Have you been there? What's going on?" the person in the room asked.

  As soon as he finished speaking, the man's neck was broken.

  Wang Er waved to the people outside and let them in.

  After entering, Yu Yuan found that there was a wall between here and the inside, and there was a corpse at the door. After walking inside and passing through several winding roads, they finally heard human voices again.

  Further forward, where they held the survivors, Yu Yuan saw three skinny people.

  His hands and feet were tied up, his mouth was stuffed with a rag, and his eyes were filled with despair and numbness.

  After seeing Yu Yuan and the others, a glimmer of light burst out in the eyes of these three people.

  No one was guarding here, and perhaps they didn't expect that someone would break in quietly where there were people in front and behind.

  Yu Yuan and the others released the three people who were tied up, and then asked one of their team members to take them out first.

  The group of people did not wait any longer and rushed directly to the front room with the wooden warehouse.

  The people in the house were still discussing things, and they didn't expect that their home would be robbed.

  Yu Yuan calmly fired at the people in the room.

  The people in the room reacted for a while before they started to fight back. The man realized that something was wrong, so he turned around and wanted to run away.

  Yu Yuan chased after him directly.

  Unexpectedly, there is a winding path in front of this room.

  Tang Yiming took care of the people in front of him and chased after them.

  Seeing that he was about to catch up, Mantou unpreparedly pulled out a handful of wooden barrels and opened several wooden barrels towards the back.

  Yu Yuan turned sideways to avoid it, and the bow slip slipped from the outside of her arm, causing a sharp pain.

  She didn't have time to frown, and quickly counterattacked, opening several wooden warehouses. One of the wooden warehouses hit the man's back, causing him to fall to the ground.

  Tang Yiming also chased after him at this time. After smelling the smell of blood, he asked nervously: "Are you injured?"

  "A little injury, it's okay." Yu Yuan said hurriedly.

  The mangy head was beaten to death by Yu Yuan, his gang was all executed, and the three survivors were rescued.

  After asking them, none of them were willing to go back. The little boy said that he was sold by his father and stepmother for five kilograms of grain.

  The two girls were unwilling to return to their original shelter.

  Yu Yuan took them all back to the shelter in City C. In order to show his kindness, the person in charge even bought three tents for the three of them and let them live in the centralized area.

  If someone takes care of it, Yu Yuan will naturally not worry about it.

  Yu Yuan's arm was slightly bruised. After returning, he applied medicine and tied a bandage.

  She didn't feel much herself, but others were more nervous than she was and insisted not to let her work or carry things.

  Yu Yuan was a little helpless. She only had a scratch, not a broken arm.

  After staying in the City C shelter for a few more months, Yu Yuan completed his work here and was ready to go to the next place.

  When Yu Yuan and the others left the shelter in City C, Hongmei also took all her belongings with her and left.

  The person in charge happily sent Yu Yuan and the others out. After all, they would have vegetables to eat in their shelter in the future, which might attract more survivors. By then, would they be able to dominate the area?

  But before the person in charge could be happy, people from the shelter in City A arrived. They came to take over the position of the person in charge here.

  The person in charge's smile froze on his face: "What does this mean?"

  People from City A would not talk to him so much, and would just take him away.

  The city C shelter has changed its leadership, cleaned up the cancer in the shelter, and has enough improved land and seeds to get back on track soon.

  After leaving the shelter in City C, Yu Yuan's mood gradually became clearer. Now, all the people who had harmed her and her parents in her previous life were eliminated.

  After leaving City C, Yu Yuan and the others deliberately took a detour back to Hongxing Village to have a look.

  The houses in the village are unoccupied and uncared for, and have now become dilapidated. Only the Yu Yuan family's house was built with the best materials, so it is still standing firmly in place. , except that the fungi and mushrooms are already overgrown.

  After looking at their own house, they continued walking forward.

  The surrounding roads were very familiar, because she and Tang Yiming had already traveled the surrounding roads before when they went looking for supplies together.

  When they walked to an abandoned village, a thin girl suddenly rushed out.

  Yu Yuan and the others quickly stepped on the brakes to stop the car.

  "What are you doing?! Don't you know it's dangerous to rush out like this?" Ouyang Yu said displeased.

  "Please save my mother, my mother is starving to death!" The girl cried and said to everyone in the car.

  "Where is your mother?" Jiao Lu asked with a frown. The surrounding areas looked like deserted villages, and it didn't look like anyone was living there.

  "My mother and I live in the air-raid shelter over there. It's just the two of us. My mother used to go outside to look for food, but now she's sick and has nothing. "Eat, I'm almost dead." The girl wiped her tears and looked pitiful.

  "Should we help her?" Yu Xue frowned, she was always cold-faced and warm-hearted.

  "Give her a piece of dry food. No matter how much we give her, we can't help." Yu Yuan said.

  She always felt that something was wrong everywhere.

  Yu Xue nodded when she heard this, took out a small piece of dry food and a small half bottle of mineral water from her backpack and handed them to the girl.

  The girl took the thing from Yu Xue's hand, but a strange emotion flashed in her eyes.

  Chapter 66

  Yu Yuan did not miss the disdain in the girl's eyes, as if she disliked such a small amount of material. Her brows wrinkled slightly, and there was definitely something wrong with this person.

  Before anyone could react, the girl put her finger to her mouth and blew a long and loud whistle, and many footsteps suddenly sounded around her.

  "Drive away quickly." Yu Yuan's expression changed and he quickly said to Tang Yiming.

  But their action was still too late. There were already many skinny and ragged people surrounding the car.

  These people also held weapons such as sticks and rocks in their hands, and they seemed ready to smash the car.

  "If you want to pass through this village, bring out some supplies. As long as we are satisfied, you will be able to pass by naturally." The girl changed her previous weakness and said to Yu Yuan and his party.

  "Didn't we just bring you food?" Yu Yuan looked at the girl's greedy face and said expressionlessly.

  "How can this be enough? Seeing that you are so well dressed and driving three cars, it's obvious that you have never been hungry."

  "Then you also lied to us about your mother?" Yu Xue said with a stern face. What she usually hates most is others making fun of her body.

  "Half and half, she did starve to death." The girl smiled nonchalantly, "Hurry up and get the supplies out, don't talk so much nonsense."

  Just when the girl thought that their actions were foolproof and they had killed a big fish today, she saw the person in the car taking out the wooden warehouse and slowly pulling the trigger in their direction.

  The group of people who were arrogant just now suddenly dispersed, joking, this is a wooden warehouse, one wooden warehouse can pierce the head, they don't dare to fight against this thing even if they have many lives.

  Yu Yuan put away the wooden warehouse in his hand and asked Tang Yiming to drive forward.

  After a small episode, Yu Yuan and the others successfully arrived at the next city.

  Another two years passed, and Yu Yuan also visited all the cities he had made reservations for, and finally embarked on the return journey.

  Without stopping at the shelter, their return trip would be much faster.

  Seeing that he was about to arrive at City A, Yu Yuan felt like returning home.

  It had been three years since she came out, and she missed her parents so much.

  Tang Yiming was also a little nervous. This time when he went back, he would have to formally meet Yu Yuan's parents. Although they had known each other for so many years, he was still afraid that he would leave a bad impression on them.

  This time I was thinking about what gift I should give.

  Yu Yuan and the others had no way to contact Li Hui and Yu Jiacheng, so they didn't know that Yu Yuan and the others would come back in the near future.

  At this time, the two of them were eating at home. Li Hui took a mouthful of food and sighed: "I don't know when Yuanyuan and the others will come back. They have been gone for several years, and they only sent a few letters and supplies in the meantime. I don't know if she can get used to eating outside."

  "Don't worry, Yuanyuan still has room. Didn't you make a lot of food for her to keep before leaving?" Even though he said this, Yu Jiacheng couldn't help but frown in worry.

  The two of them sighed, and the meal was tasteless.

  At this moment, brisk footsteps sounded outside, followed by a knock on the door.

  Li Hui and Yu Jiacheng's eyes lit up at the same time, and they quickly opened the door.

  Outside the door, there was Yu Yuan's smiling face.

  Li Hui's tears immediately flowed out of her eyes, and she hugged Yu Yuan into her arms.

  Yu Jiacheng also looked excited and hugged his daughter and wife into his arms.

  The family of three cried together.

  Tang Yiming stood at the door carrying something. Hearing the crying inside, he touched his nose and turned around to go into the next door. It was better to wait for them to calm down a little before going there.

  "Yuanyuan has lost weight. Is the food outside too unpalatable?" Li Hui touched her daughter's face with a distressed expression.

  Yu Yuan nodded: "The food in those cafeterias is not delicious. I miss the food cooked by my mother."

  She lay in Li Hui's arms and acted coquettishly.

  "Okay, let's go to space, and I'll prepare delicious food for you." Li Hui said immediately.

  "Are we not going to work today?" Yu Jiacheng looked at Li Hui doubtfully.

  "What class will my daughter go to when she comes back? Ask for leave!" Li Hui decided with a wave of her hand.

  Seeing this, Yu Jiacheng simply asked for a few days off for himself, and then accompanied his wife and daughter to the space.

  Yu Jiacheng fished for shrimps, while Yu Yuan took out the meat from the warehouse and cooked it for Li Hui.

  The vegetables you need are picked directly from the fields.

  Soon the aroma wafted out, making Yu Yuan salivate.

  Li Hui and Yu Jiacheng also accompanied Yu Yuan to eat some with bowls and chopsticks. After their daughter came back, the food was much more delicious.

  At the dinner table, Yu Yuan was still talking about the interesting things she had done in the past few years. Li Hui and Yu Jiacheng were overjoyed. Of course they knew that their daughter had concealed something dangerous, and they couldn't help but feel distressed.

  "Now that everything has been dealt with, will we stay in the shelter from now on?" Li Hui asked.

  "Probably, I won't need to go by myself in the future." Yu Yuan nodded.

  Li Hui and Yu Jiacheng were relieved.

  Yu Yuan had a hearty meal in the space before leaving the space with his parents.

  In the afternoon, village chief Yu Dabo and the others came back from get off work. When they learned that Yu Yuan and the others were back, they gathered at Yu Yuan's house and greeted Yu Yuan.

  Wang Chengfang's eyes immediately turned red. Like Li Hui, she felt that Yu Yuan had lost weight. Then she rolled up her sleeves and went to the kitchen to cook.

  There was a beautiful girl accompanying Yu Hongxuan. When he saw Yu Yuan, there was admiration and embarrassment in his eyes.

  After introduction, this is Yu Hongxuan's girlfriend Zhou Lin, who is a teammate of the same team as Yu Hongxuan. The two have been in love for a long time and have been together.

  After they got together, Zhou Lin learned that Yu Hongxuan was actually Minister Yu's brother, and she was very nervous for a time.

  However, I didn't expect that the Yu family has a very good family atmosphere. Wang Chengfang is easy to get along with, and the serious Uncle Yu is also polite and gentle in his speech.

  She was originally Yu Yuan's little crush, but now she got what she wanted.

  After all, it was the first time to visit his home. Yu Yuan went back to his room and took a set of skin care products and a facial mask and handed them to Zhou Lin as a greeting gift.

  Nowadays, these non-necessities have almost disappeared. Zhou Lin looked at Yu Yuan's white and tender skin, and then looked at his rough hands, and suddenly felt a little embarrassed.

  After a while, Tang Yiming also came over carrying a lot of things.

  In everyone's eyes, he officially met his parents.

  The two people's darting glances and the hands they held together showed everyone that they were officially together.

  Everyone has been with Yu Jiacheng for so many years, so we know everything about him, so what else can we be dissatisfied with?

  The village chief, Xiaotao and the others have moved from the concentration area to the family room.

  Zhou Dazhuang, Zhou Fang and the others all had their own salaries, so they simply rented two family rooms.

  Xiaotao and the village chief lived in one room, and Zhou Dazhuang and his family lived in another room.

  The village chief is getting older now, but his energy is getting better and better.

  Xiaotao will pay part of the points to the village chief and others every month. Even if they say they don't want it, she insists.

  The village elder's wife told Li Hui that they should keep the points with Xiao Tao so that they can take them out when she gets married or has some other use.

  Zhou Fang was holding a little girl over one year old in her arms, who was eating her fingers in confusion.

  Seeing Yu Yuan's eyes looking over, Zhou Fang smiled: "She was born last year. I didn't have a baby before, so I never got pregnant. Now it's stabilized. If I get pregnant, I'll give birth." Got her."

  Yu Yuan leaned over, and the fragrance of milk lingered on the tip of her nose. The baby was sleeping, and its mouth was moving unconsciously.

  Yu Yuan didn't know how long it had been since he had seen such a young child, and his heart was almost melting with cuteness at this moment.

  Everyone had dinner together, talking and laughing.

  The next day, Yu Yuan went to the big boss's office and reported what happened along the way.

  In fact, Yu Yuan also wrote a letter back to the big boss, but the big boss still listened very seriously.

  "Thank you for your hard work. When you come back this time, take a good rest first." The big leader smiled gently.

  "Now that the planting industry is on the rise across the country, the shelters that have signed up here are developing better and better. Those who have not signed up are naturally jealous, but now we can't tolerate them and have not signed up. If you want, come to our shelter and learn the skills yourself." The big leader said.

  Yu Yuan nodded: "That's how it should be."

  Although she was told to rest, Yu Yuan still went to the Ministry of Agriculture first and said hello to her colleagues.

  Uncle Yu was tending the vegetables in the field at this time, taking good care of each one. Uncle Yu, who had a background in farming, was very good at this job.

  Zhou Dazhuang on the side is not bad either, his movements of turning and hoeing are very smooth.

  The field is now much wider, with several rooms opened up. Yu Yuan saw that during the time he left, there were a few new people in the field.

  She is basically an aunt in her forties or fifties, with experience in farming.

  The chatter on everyone's lips never stopped, but the movements of their hands were all very deft.

  "Minister Yu, you're back?!" Wu Min's voice sounded pleasantly surprised, "We are still worrying about when you will come back. The output of this batch of vegetables has dropped a lot. Does it need to be improved again?"

  People in the field heard the sound and raised their heads one after another. When they saw Yu Yuan, they started chatting quietly. It turned out that this was Minister Yu. I didn't expect him to be so young, and I didn't know if he had a partner.

  Yu Yuan, who had a good ear, suddenly felt a little embarrassed standing here.

  After Yu Yuan greeted Uncle Yu and Zhou Dazhuang, he followed Wu Min and left.

  It seems that after persisting for several years, it has reached its limit and needs to be filled with spiritual spring water again to maintain its activity.

  The poultry are growing very well and have been bred for several batches. Now the number is quite impressive.

  As the quantity increases, the selling price is slowly lowered.

  Yu Yuan, who was supposed to be resting, was pulled to the office to work overtime.

  Although vegetables are available in many shelters, meat is the first one available in A City shelters.

  After this news was released, there were many survivors from other shelters in City A's shelter. For a time, the population of City A's shelter increased dramatically.

  Only those without any illegal records can enter the shelter.

  Yu Yuan sometimes admires those programming experts who can design these things even in such a severe environment.

  Chapter 67

  After the number of survivors increased, Yu Yuan felt that there were more people in the elevator.

  Big leaders are also preparing to expand the shelter.

  There are also other shelters coming here hoping to buy piglets and other poultry.

  The big boss usually asks Yu Yuan to go over and negotiate. It is up to Yu Yuan to decide whether she is willing to cooperate or not, and how much value she will charge. After all, these are all the things Yu Yuan got back, so the big boss still gives her enough respect.

  Of course, these shelters must show corresponding sincerity, thinking that when the end of the world comes, they can dominate one side and disobey others. That will not work.

  The big boss is as amiable and approachable in front of Yu Yuan as the grandpa next door. In fact, other people don't dare to show off their arrogance in front of the big boss.

  When he was young, he came from a mountain of corpses and a sea of ​​blood. His temper was not very good. As he got older, he became restrained, but he still had a very strong momentum.

  Those shelters that want to be independent have also recognized their position under the overt and covert management of the big leaders.

  Therefore, all of them were extremely well-behaved in front of Yu Yuan, and promised to give them the greatest benefits, and Yu Yuan also gained a lot of materials.

  Each shelter can receive a limited number of piglets, and they must be received according to the number of shelters. The first batch was only sold to ten shelters.

  A pair of piglets for each shelter.

  For this quota, those shelters are trying to get in front of Yu Yuan.

  I asked Yu Yuan about her preferences and wanted to give her a gift.

  There are also young men who are given away, good-looking ones, who are called "sister" as soon as they open their mouths.

  Tang Yiming directly threw the person out of the shelter with a dark face, then turned around and sold himself pitifully in front of Yu Yuan.

  "Does Yuanyuan think I'm old?"

  Seeing Tang Yiming, who had always been a tough guy, look like this, Yu Yuan really found it funny, but he could only hold back his laughter to comfort the jealous person.

  The sale of the first batch of piglets has ended, and those who want to buy them have to wait until next year, when the new piglets will mature in July or August and can reproduce.

  If you don't buy a shelter, you can only wait for next year.

  In a blink of an eye, it was the day of Yu Hongxuan's wedding.

  When getting married now, it is naturally impossible to invite relatives and friends to sit at dozens of tables like before the apocalypse.

  It would be great if everyone could be together alive now.

  Zhou Lin's parents are still alive, and other relatives are separated or died.

  Wang Chengfang directly booked two large private rooms in the canteen, the kind that can be opened in the middle.

  My family and friends of Zhou Lin and Yu Hongxuan gathered together to celebrate the newlyweds.

  In the middle of eating, the big boss came over.

  Except for Yu Yuan, everyone else seemed very reserved.

  "Why are you here?" Yu Yuan was a little surprised.

  "I heard that your brother is getting married, so I came over to ask for a drink." The big leader smiled very easily.

  After drinking with the newcomers, the senior leader gave Yu Hongxuan and Zhou Lin 100,000 points as a congratulatory gift.

  After finishing the drink, he left first, as if he really came to ask for a drink, but Yu Yuan knew that the big boss came to show how much he valued Yu Yuan.

  Zhou Lin and his parents froze on the spot, and it took them a while to recover. The background of his in-laws must have been too great.

  After a small episode, everyone was still sitting around happily, changing cups and cups, and it was so lively.

  Yu Hongxuan's handsome face turned red from being teased by the people in his team, but he looked very happy.

  When Wang Chengfang and Li Hui spoke in a low voice, they shed tears: "I didn't expect that I would still be alive to see this day."

  Tang Yiming was drinking with Yu Jiacheng. The two of them were a little confused after drinking, and Yu Jiacheng spoke with a big tongue.

  Yu Yuan was sitting among her family, surrounded by her parents, relatives, and her lover. This was a scene she had dreamed of in her previous life.

  She raised her hand and touched the tattoo on her jade pendant, and raised the corners of her mouth slightly.

  On this day, Yu Yuan came back from outside and saw two more blond and blue-eyed survivors in the hall.

  They all came from the beautiful country, they were all dirty and dirty, they had a small ax in their backpack and they had wooden warehouses on their bodies.

  However, as soon as they entered the shelter, these items were confiscated.

  The two of them looked at the people coming and going, carrying vegetables and meat in their hands, and their eyes almost glowed green.

  The situation in the beautiful country is even more tragic. After all, this is Guo Jia who advocates freedom. Even wooden warehouses can be owned at will. Therefore, after the end of the world, things like burning, killing and looting occur one after another in the beautiful country.

  The whole Guo Jia was in chaos.

  The two finally arrived in China after traveling through mountains and rivers.

  Although this place was not devastated after the disaster, at least everyone was peaceful and did not worry about being harmed in the shelter.

  Not to mention the only fresh vegetables and meat in China.

  The two of them suddenly felt extremely envious.

  They came here with a large amount of supplies to buy seeds and livestock from China.

  There were originally a team of more than twenty people, but only two of them died before they reached Dahua Country.

  They walked vigilantly on the land of China, but unexpectedly they did not encounter any vicious incidents.

  In some places, there are also "specialized people" controlling the situation.

  This is simply unbelievable. You must know that Guo Jia, except for China, was in chaos. The island country was completely submerged by floods five years ago, and no one survived.

  Not only are there so many survivors in China, but the public security is also maintained very well.

  After learning that Yu Yuan was the legendary Yu Yuan who invented plants and meat, the two Waiguoren gave Yu Yuan all the chocolates and cans in their bags, hoping to leave a good impression on her. .

  Yu Yuan looked at the expired chocolates and cans in front of him with disgust.

  However, this matter related to Waiguo's organization, so Yu Yuan still handed over the decision-making power to the big leader.

  After the people from the beautiful country came, many other people from Guo Jia also started to run to the Chinese country.

  Those people in Guo Jia are not as united as Hua. Seeing that Hua is safe and has sufficient food, they are more willing to settle here.

  However, our Guo Jia naturally has very strict control, and it is not that easy to think about.

  Guo Jia, who was originally very arrogant, now has to tuck his tail between his legs.

  In the blink of an eye, another few years have passed.

  City A's shelter has been expanded to the size of an underground city.

  Everyone is becoming more and more accustomed to living underground.

  At this time, Yu Yuan had just gotten up, got dressed and walked out of his villa.

  Yes, villas. Today's underground cities are built like a smaller version of the city in the past. Roads extend in all directions, and villa areas have also been built. Nowadays, you can also buy houses directly. The currency in circulation is still points, which is now called electronic money. .

  The underground water circuit has also been completely constructed. After the water has been purified by Yu Yuan's spiritual spring water, daily water use is no longer a problem.

  However, now only City A has this particularity, and drinking water is still a problem in other cities.

  Everyone began to beg Yu Yuan again to help purify the water.

  Yu Yuan will no longer run around now. Instead, he and Yu Xue have developed purification pills that can purify water within a certain range when thrown into water.

  Yu Yuan walked through the villa area, with simulated blue sky and white clouds above his head, surrounded by leadership-level figures in the underground city.

  She also met a senior leader who was practicing Tai Chi. Since the construction of the underground city was completed, the senior leader had a heavy burden and had to deal with leaders of various countries.

  The big boss wanted to hand over all these stalls to Yu Yuan so that she could retire and enjoy peace and quiet, but Yu Yuan refused. She knew very well that she could get her current status only because of space. Helping, managing a city or Guo Jia is completely amateurish.

  So she secretly gave the leader a drink of spiritual spring water, hoping that he could live a few more years.

  "Xiao Yu, come here, let me tell you something." The big leader waved to Yu Yuan.

  Yu Yuan kept walking and walked very fast, her hair swinging beautifully in the air: "I still have something else to do. You should be busy first and talk about it later when you are free."

  The big boss could only stare at Yu Yuan's back and sulk. Others were eager to get this right, but this stinky girl was the only one hiding from him as if she was hiding from something.

  Yu Yuan quickly walked out of the villa area and then slowly breathed a sigh of relief.

  Then, she walked towards the office area.

  Today's office area is no longer just one floor, but a specially designated area.

  The Ministry of Agriculture occupies even more land, including farming areas, breeding areas, etc., but now there is no need for Yu Yuan to do it himself.

  Her daily routine is to go to Yu Xuena to check on the progress, and then receive the survivors who come to buy purification pills. The rest of her time is basically spent in the office watching TV dramas, eating snacks, and dazing.

  Now the dungeon is covered with a wireless network, which was also developed by a big programmer.

  When it was time to get off work, Yu Yuan packed up his things and got ready to get off work.

  At this moment, her message board rang, and when she picked up, it was a message from Li Hui, asking her to go to the rooftop hall.

  After Yu Yuan turned off her phone, she quickly walked a few steps forward, then got on a tram and headed towards the elevator.

  The tram driver also recognized Yu Yuan and greeted her with a smile.

  After taking the elevator upstairs, there was no one in the lobby, the lights were turned off, and everything was quiet. This has never happened before!

  Yu Yuan felt panicked for a moment. This feeling had not occurred for a long time.

  She ran a few steps quickly, and there was silence everywhere.

  "Is there anyone?" Yu Yuan shouted, and only the echo was left in the empty hall.

  Yu Yuan was in a daze. Could it be that all these years were just a dream for her?

  At this moment, the lights suddenly turned on, and all the "disappeared people" reappeared in front of her.

  Li Hui, Yu Jiacheng, Uncle Yu, Wang Chengfang, Yu Hongxuan, Zhou Lin, the village chief's family, Yu Xue's six sons, and other senior leaders, etc.

  They smiled at her, Tang Yiming pushed a cake half a person's height, and everyone sang happy birthday and approached her.

  Yu Yuan felt relieved and his eyes turned red for a moment.

  Li Hui walked a few steps quickly and put her arms around her daughter's shoulders: "Are you scared? We just want to give you a surprise. You child, you are so busy that you even forgot your own birthday."

  Yu Yuan shook his head and smiled: "No, I'm very happy."

  Tang Yiming brought the cake to her. He was wearing more formal clothes today and said to Yu Yuan with a smile: "Yuan Bao, happy birthday."

  Then, he took out a bouquet of dried flowers from behind and handed it to Yu Yuan.

  In the middle of the dried flowers is a sparkling diamond ring.

  Yu Yuan raised his head in surprise and saw that Tang Yiming was already kneeling on one knee.

  "Also, will you marry me?"

  Yu Yuan smiled until she burst into tears, and then nodded under everyone's blessing eyes.

  The heavy snow falling outside gradually became smaller and finally disappeared amid the cheers of everyone.

  The days are getting better after all.

  Complete text

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.9K 1.5K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
135K 3.8K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
1.5K 62 5
❝𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨...
88.4K 8.6K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...