😀 After rebirth, I started t...

By CNovel_Reader

After rebirth, I started to stock up like crazy Original title: 重生后我开始疯狂囤货 Author: Yue Banding/Sonic Boom Bom... More

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 51-end

Chapter 41-50

2.1K 26 13
By CNovel_Reader

  Chapter 41 Enemy Attack

  The snow kept falling, and within a day, the snow had accumulated. Yu Yuan stepped on it wearing warm boots, and the snow had already submerged her insteps.

  The village chief is already organizing people to clean up today's snow, and there is no way to wait until the next day.

  Because of the cold weather, Professor Qu Zhong's cold has been intermittent and has not improved. Medicines are now very scarce, and even Chinese herbal medicines are difficult to find.

  The members of the Flying Tigers were very anxious. Early that morning, when Yu Yuan went out, he encountered Yu Xue, who was wrapped tightly.

  "I'm going to go to the back mountain to look for Chinese herbal medicine." Yu Xue's exposed eyes revealed determination.

  "There is more snow in the back mountain. Most of the plants were sunburned to death before. There is probably nothing to gain from looking for it now." Yu Yuan frowned slightly, "I still have cold medicine here. You can use it for Professor Qu first." Bar."

  If he were an ordinary person, Yu Yuan would not want to waste his rare medicine, but the other party was Professor Qu Zhong, a person of great significance to China.

  Seeing that Yu Yuan was willing to use his own medicine to treat Professor Qu Zhong, Yu Xue's eyes flashed with joy, and she held Yu Yuan's hand: "Don't worry, Guo Jia won't treat you badly."

  With Yu Yuan's medicine, Professor Qu Zhong gradually improved.

  A few days later, Yu Yuan saw him putting on his clothes and walking around.

  After Professor Qu Zhong saw Yu Yuan, he also knew that it was the little girl who had taken out the medicine to save him, and immediately expressed his gratitude.

  Yu Yuan behaved like a primary school student in front of Professor Qu Zhong.

  The next day, Yu Xue and Liuzi brought some food and water to Yu Yuan's family.

  A whole ham and a 5-liter box of mineral water.

  These two things can be said to be very precious materials in the last days, so they were brought here.

  "It won't take so much." Yu Yuan looked at the ham that was bigger than her in surprise.

  "It's okay, you saved Professor Qu, you deserve this." Yu Xue said with a smile, "These things are not available in abundance now. When we leave, you won't be able to find a place to buy them if you want to eat them."

  Sure enough, after hearing this, Yu Yuan quickly asked Li Hui to take the ham to the kitchen and expressed her sincere gratitude.

  The ham has a strong flavor and is delicious. Because they don't originate here, they didn't get it when they stocked up.

  Li Hui enthusiastically stayed them here to have lunch.

  I just picked the bamboo shoots and dried them into dried bamboo shoots. At this time, I soaked them, added ham, and made them into pickled vegetables.

  After making it, the aroma is fragrant.

  Tang Yiming was also called over by Yu Yuan. A large table of people sat together, eating steaming pickled fresh food. Yu Yuan felt that the fresh food was almost swallowed by his tongue.

  At the dinner table, Tang Yiming took great care of Yu Yuan as usual, and was more familiar with her favorite dishes than she was.

  Small things like serving soup and passing paper are so natural.

  Liuzi turned to look at Yu Xue aside and found that her expression was as usual, as if she had not seen that scene.

  After lunch, Yu Xue left a box of pastries for Yu Yuan. It still had herbal juice added, but it was a rare delicacy.

  "Eat less, be careful of tooth decay." Yu Xue smiled softly, as if the ice and snow were melting.

  "I'm not a child anymore." Yu Yuan protested dissatisfied.

  After coming out of Yu Yuan's house, Liu Zi looked at Yu Xue's face and said cautiously: "Are you okay? How about we come less often in the future?"

  "Why? I think Yu Yuan's family is very warm, and Yu Yuan is also very cute. I like it very much." Yu Xue said, "You don't have to worry about me. I grew up in a medical family. I have a strict upbringing and can't do anything to hurt other people's feelings. Since Captain Tang already has his heart set on this kind of thing, I won't bother with it. This is the basic bottom line of being a human being."

  "There are many young talents in our team. You don't have to limit yourself to just one person. You can look at the people around you." After saying that, Liu Zi scratched his head in embarrassment.

  "Now I just want to devote myself to medical construction and save more survivors from the pain. I will not consider this aspect for the time being." Yu Xueyao said.

  After saying that, she put her hands in her pockets and walked forward with firm steps. Liuzi stood there for a while, and then took steps to catch up.

  At night, Yu Yuan was awakened by a rapid knock on the door.

  Outside the door was the village chief, his tone was a little anxious: "A group of people gathered at the entrance of the village and wounded Hongxuan and others. They had homemade explosives in their hands. Those comrades from City A also Yiming is confronting them."

  Upon hearing that their cousin Yu Hongxuan was injured, Yu Jiacheng and the others showed worried looks on their faces, put on their coats and ran outside.

  In the direction of the village entrance, the noise became harsh.

  "We are just looking for some food. The brothers behind me are all hungry and can do anything!" A male voice sounded from the front.

  Yu Yuan pushed aside the crowd and smelled a faint smell of blood.

  Yu Hongxuan lay in Wang Chengfang's arms with a pale face. Wang Chengfang's eyes were red. Uncle Yu stood aside silently, his face full of worry.

  Yu Xue was also nearby, seemingly helping to treat the wound.

  Seeing that the situation was serious, Yu Yuan's expression became serious.

  She walked to Yu Xue and asked in a low voice: "What's going on?"

  "Yuanyuan, your brother was cut in the stomach and lost a lot of blood." Wang Chengfang burst into tears after seeing Yu Yuan, "Will he die?"

  The tears that Wang Chengfang had suppressed for a long time burst out after seeing Yu Yuan and Yu Jiacheng.

  Yu Yuan held Wang Chengfang's hand and found that her hand was cold, like ice cubes. She lowered her head and saw that Wang Chengfang was still wearing sandals on her feet.

  "It's okay, auntie. My cousin will be fine. Dr. Yu is a very good doctor." Yu Yuan held Wang Chengfang's hand.

  "They entered the village in the middle of the night. As soon as they entered, they hacked to death Tian Fang's family who lived at the entrance of the village, and robbed the food in their house. Hongxuan heard the commotion and went out to check, but he was hacked to death. Yes, the other party has explosive bows in their hands, so they don't dare to open the wooden warehouse and shoot them easily." Uncle Yu's voice was trembling.

  Tian Fang's family moved here from another village. The two families lived together. When Tian Fang's family was hacked to death, the other family hid in the house and did not dare to come out. They could only watch helplessly. Some people kill people.

  Yu Yuan stood up and looked at the group of people opposite. In the darkness, what she saw was a little unreal, and her eyes gradually became colder.

  In front of the group of people, there was a mountain of homemade explosive bows. Yu Yuan knew that although these explosives were not as powerful as real explosives, they were still enough to kill people.

  Tang Yiming and Liu Zi were among the crowd, discussing something with solemn expressions.

  This bunch of bombs are an absolute threat. If they are not removed, they will always be in a passive state.

  Yu Yuan thought of his own space, his mind turned quickly, and soon he came up with a way.

  She lowered her body in the crowd and walked towards Liuzi and Tang Yiming.

  Tang Yiming frowned when he saw her: "It's very dangerous here. You should take Uncle Yu and the others back first."

  Yu Yuan shook his head: "I have a way to get rid of those piles of bombs. I can't let them continue. My cousin has been injured. The next ones may be my uncle and my parents. I can't let them go." continue."

  "You?" Liuzi looked at her small body in disbelief, "This is not a joke, those piles of bombs will really explode. I know you are worried about Yiming, but you should go to the back and wait first. Bar."

  Yu Yuan didn't look at him, but looked at Tang Yiming aside: "You know, Brother Yiming, if I say it's okay, then it must be okay."

  Tang Yiming frowned: "Then I'll go with you."

  "The goal between two people is too big. I will be careful. Don't tell my parents yet." Yu Yuan said to Tang Yiming.

  Yu Yuan glanced back. Yu Jiacheng and Li Hui were focused on the injured Yu Hongxuan and did not notice her for the time being.

  "We have arranged people to go to the dark places to look for opportunities to make sneak attacks. You don't have to take risks. We are the ones who should be on the front line." Liuzi admired Yu Yuan's behavior, but they are the ones who protect ordinary people. 's responsibilities.

  "No one deserves it." Yu Yuan glanced at him.

  At this moment, the aura of this cute girl in everyone's mind suddenly became powerful.

  Yu Xue came back with the medical kit. She happened to hear these words and saw Yu Yuan's leaving figure, and was very touched in her heart.

  Tang Yiming frowned tightly and paced worriedly. After thinking for a while, he decided to stay here and wait for Yu Yuan's signal.

  These people didn't know that there were paths in the village, which made Yu Yuan's movements easier.

  She exited the path and walked around to the side of the men.

  She lurked behind the snowdrift, quietly waiting for the opportunity.

  At this moment, these people seemed to lose their patience. Yu Yuan saw the leader lighting a fuse and casually throwing it into the village.

  "Lie down!" Liu Zi's voice sounded in the darkness.

  In the flash of lightning, a figure rushed out from the bushes on the side and took the explosive bow into his arms.

  Tang Yiming's eyes were splitting when he saw Yu Yuan's movements: "Yuan Yuan!"

  Li Hui turned around and grabbed Yu Jiacheng's arm, her voice trembling: "Who was Yiming calling just now? Is it Yuanyuan? Where is Yuanyuan?"

  Yu Jiacheng's face was serious: "Did Yuanyuan go to the other side? Don't panic yet, I'll go over and take a look."

  Li Hui's feet softened and she almost fell to the ground, but Uncle Yu helped her up.

  Yu Yuan had already put the bombs into the space at the critical moment. Before anyone could react, she touched the pile of explosives and then shouted in the direction of Liu Zi and the others: "Hit them." !"

  Then the whole person hid in the space.

  A series of actions made those people unable to react. When they reacted, there was no one in front of them, and the person opposite had already hit him with a wooden warehouse.

  After a few times, these people all fell to the ground, and the remaining people hurriedly begged for mercy.

  They never thought until their death that the explosive missile did not explode, and they only thought that it became a dumb missile.

  Where no one noticed, Yu Yuan walked out of the darkness.

  After taking a few steps, she was hugged by Tang Yiming. She could feel his arms trembling slightly.

  "Yuan Bao, you scared me to death." Tang Yiming's voice completely lost its usual calmness.

  Yu Yuan softened and patted his back: "Don't worry, I'm fine."

  Yu Jiacheng also came over at this time, pulled his daughter to him and looked at it carefully, his eyes were slightly red. Just now he was just pretending to be strong in front of Li Hui, but in fact he was so scared that he had even thought about it. If something happened to his daughter, how would he and Li Hui survive?

  "Don't be so reckless next time. No matter what you do, you must ask dad to come with you." Yu Jiacheng said solemnly.

  "I got it, dad." Yu Yuan acted coquettishly in front of Yu Jiacheng again, and Yu Jiacheng's last bit of anger was gone.

  Liu Zi gave Yu Yuan a thumbs up: "Awesome, how did you deal with those bombs?"

  Yu Yuan smiled, revealing the pear dimples on her face, she looked like that cute little girl again.

  "I threw it into the river nearby." Yu Yuan said.

  Yu Xue stood not far away and stared at her blankly, then walked forward and hugged Yu Yuan gently: "You are so great."

  Yu Yuan's face was slightly red, and she felt that Yu Xue's body was fragrant and had a nice refreshing smell.

  Because of the darkness, everyone did not see how Yu Yuan took away the bomb, so they believed Yu Yuan's words for the time being.

  When Yu Yuan walked up to Li Hui, he was scolded again. Finally, Li Hui hugged Yu Yuan and choked with sobs: "What you are going to do next time, at least tell us, let us know." "

  Yu Yuan nodded and hugged her mother back.

  "Yuanyuan is the heroine of our family." Uncle Yu praised.

  Only then did Yu Yuan squat in front of Yu Hongxuan again, took out the bottle of spiritual spring water from his pocket, and gave it to Yu Hongxuan to drink.

  She didn't know if the spiritual spring water was useful for trauma.

  Later, she secretly gave Wang Chengfang some anti-inflammatory drugs.

  Wang Chengfang glanced at her gratefully.

  Because of the cooperation of Yu Yuan and Liu Zi, there were no other casualties except Tian Fang and Yu Hongxuan.

  Liuzi and Tang Yiming stayed behind to clean up the mess, while Yu Jiacheng and Uncle Yu carefully carried Yu Hongxuan home.

  Fortunately, Yu Yuan's spiritual spring water was very useful. Yu Hongxuan gradually woke up and the wounds on his body stopped bleeding.

  Yu Yuan and the others saw that nothing happened here, so they went home.

  On the way home, Yu Yuan whispered to his parents that he had collected a bunch of bomb orders.

  Li Hui exclaimed: "It won't explode in space, right?"

  "No, it will be in a static state if it is placed in the warehouse, but the ignited explosive bow still needs to be dealt with." Yu Yuan said, but this is very simple. Those people are trying to prevent it from exploding Note that the lead wire is still very long. Just put the bomb in the space and cut off the lead wire.

  "Then...will they doubt you?" Yu Jiacheng was worried about another issue.

  "It's okay if you don't admit it. I told them that I threw the bomb into the nearby river. I deliberately smashed a hole in the frozen river before I came back." Yu Yuan said.

  Yu Jiacheng and Li Hui did not dare to take it lightly, for fear that Yu Yuan's space would be discovered by others and treat her as a monster.

  But Yu Yuan thought it was nothing, except that the shape of the jade pendant was a bit inconvenient and could be snatched away.

  Thinking of this, Yu Yuan suddenly felt a heat in his chest.

  Chapter 42 Farewell

  She lowered her head and opened her down jacket and saw that the jade pendant on her chest was gone, replaced by a tattoo that seemed to be engraved on her chest.

  It was in the shape of a Pisces jade pendant, and I suddenly felt a connection with space in my mind.

  She looked at Li Hui in disbelief, and Li Hui looked at Yu Jiacheng. The whole family was surprised.

  "Yupei is so humane. He actually understands our worries." Li Hui said.

  "You can go back to your room later and see if you can get in." Yu Jiacheng said.

  "It should be possible." Even so, Yu Yuan took a trip to space as soon as he got home.

  There is no obstruction at all in and out.

  She went downstairs, made eye contact with her parents, and didn't even speak. The eyes of the three of them were full of surprise.

  In this way, you won't be afraid that the jade pendant will be spotted and snatched away.

  Early the next morning, when Yu Yuan got up and went downstairs, Tang Yiming had already come over, with visible fatigue on his face.

  He was talking to Yu Jiacheng about the group of people yesterday.

  "Liuzi and the others are going to kidnap the remaining people and take them to City A to see what the people above will do with them. It is said that that group of people has already robbed a village. The leader is a gangster in the past and has made a bomb. Fried fish, very brave."

  "When will they leave?" Li Hui walked out of the kitchen holding a bowl.

  "We have to wait a few more days before we have to leave." Tang Yiming said, "Liuzi and the others said that they can take some villagers to City A first. The current shelter in City A has begun to take shape, and a large number of survivors are needed to work. We can also get two meals a day and at least have a place to stay, which is a special treatment for our village."

  Some villagers' houses smell musty all day long, and their food has been washed away by water. It would be really good if there is such an opportunity.

  "Uncle Yu, where are you? Do you want to follow?"

  Both Yu Jiacheng and Li Hui looked at Yu Yuan aside. As long as Yu Yuan said to go, they would go. If Yu Yuan said not to go, they would not go.

  Yu Yuan shook his head: "Forget it, just wait."

  Everything in the current shelter is still very crude and lacks privacy. She has the secret of space, so it is more convenient to live in her own home.

  Tang Yiming nodded when he heard this and didn't say much. His attitude was very clear. If Yu Yuan and the others didn't go, he wouldn't go either.

  In the evening, Uncle Yu came to call them and said that Fu Xiaodie was about to give birth.

  When Yu Yuan and the others rushed over, Wang Chengfang was already inside helping.

  Li Hui and Yu Yuan also hurried in. Unexpectedly, they saw Yu Xue wearing a mask and medical gloves in the room.

  After all, she is a doctor. Although she is not a gynecologist, she is still more professional than amateurs like them.

  Fu Xiaodie was already sweating profusely on the bed, gritting her teeth and following Yu Xue's rhythm.

  An hour later, the baby was finally born. In the dim light, Yu Yuan could only see a lump of meat.

  There was already a strong smell of blood in the room.

  Yu Yuan has already boiled several pots of water on the side.

  Yu Xue held the baby aside and cleaned the amniotic fluid for a long time, but no cry was heard.

  Yu Xue stood there for a while, then walked to the bedside with a serious look on her face and said, "I'm sorry, the child is no longer breathing."

  Fu Xiaodie, who was weak on the bed, was stunned for a long time, and it was unclear whether his expression was relief or sadness.

  "It should be that the umbilical cord was wrapped around the neck and suffocated in the stomach." Yu Xue analyzed.

  Now, unlike before the end of the world, all kinds of B-ultrasound examinations can clearly see everything about the child.

  "Okay, thank you." Fu Xiaodie was stunned for a while and then said to Yu Xuedi.

  Yu Xue shook her head: "You're welcome, I'm sorry, I couldn't be of much help."

  Fu Xiaodie shook her head: "Thanks to Dr. Yu being here, otherwise, the child would not have been born so smoothly."

  "It's okay, you are still young, and you will have children in the future." Li Hui comforted her dryly.

  The next day, Fu Xiaodie wrapped herself tightly, got up and buried the child on the back mountain.

  She stood in front of the small grave for a long time until Wang Chengfang told her to go home.

  Later, Yu Yuan heard Fu Xiaodie say that she was actually more relieved. She spent the first few months pregnant with this child in hatred, and she wanted to have this child countless times. Aborted, but after all, it has been connected to her flesh and blood for so long, it would be a lie to say that she has no feelings at all.

  This may be the best ending for Fu Xiaodie.

  A week later, Liuzi and the others were ready to leave. If they stayed any longer, they were afraid that the road outside would be completely unreachable. Although they cleared the snow on the village entrance road every day, the road outside was also covered with snow.

  Before Yu Xue left, she left several boxes of cakes for Yu Yuan.

  Yu Yuan also brought some dry food made by Li Hui for her to take on the road.

  Yu Xue hugged Yu Yuan and said, "Remember to come find me when you come to City A from now on."

  "Okay, take care of yourself." Yu Yuan hugged her back.

  Wang Chengfang and Li Hui were also seeing them off, and the people seeing them off were Fu Xiaodie and Xiaojuan.

  Fu Xiaodie would leave with Liuzi and the others, which Yu Yuan and the others did not expect.

  "I will always finish my food, and I can't always cause trouble to you. Going to City A is an opportunity for me to have enough food on my own." Fu Xiaodie looked a little pale. , but the whole person's spirit is not the same as before.

  She didn't know what she said to Xiaojuan. Xiaojuan also wanted to go to City A with her.

  "Aunt Li, I know. My mother is dead. Thank you for taking care of me during this period. I will work hard to earn food in City A. When you come to City A in the future, I will have food to eat." Juan clenched her fists and her eyes were red.

  Li Hui burst into tears and held Xiaojuan's hand: "Good boy, how old are you? You don't have to be so sensible. Our family can't afford to support you."

  "Aunt Li, in this cruel apocalypse, pampering is not the best for Xiaojuan. I will take good care of her. Don't worry." Fu Xiaodie said from the side. She found Xiaojuan. Juan, asked her if she wanted to go to City A together. Xiaojuan agreed without much hesitation. Although this child is small, she is surprisingly sensible.

  "Yes, there is still me. I will apply to let Xiaojuan live with me first. When she gets used to it, she can live by herself." Yu Xuedo said.

  In addition to Fu Xiaodie and Xiaojuan, five other people from the village also went to City A. Their houses were all destroyed by the floods. Instead of living in other people's houses, it was better to go to City A, at least they would still be able to live there. They are all farmers who can make enough food on their own, and what they are least afraid of is working.

  The village chief also hesitated for a while, but in the end he still refused to give up his house.

  No matter how reluctant everyone is to say goodbye, the moment of separation is coming soon.

  The truck started and slowly drove away from the village. The people in the truck were waving desperately.

  Yu Yuan stood behind the crowd, feeling a little emotional in her heart. After she was reborn, she originally treated everyone else with an indifferent attitude, but she didn't expect that in these few months, she would also become concerned.

  After sending these people away, Yu Yuan, Li Hui and the others went home and found their home empty.

  "Mom and Dad, wait another year or two, and we can go to the shelter in City A." Yu Yuan said.

  In another year or two, the shelter will be basically completed. She originally wanted to take her parents to the shelter she had been to in her previous life, but after thinking about it, she decided against it.

  The shelter was not built safely. She had to hold a knife every day to sleep there, and was eventually killed.

  There were many people around at the time, but no one came out to help.

  She had heard in her previous life that the shelter in City A was very complete. Many people wanted to go there, but they were no longer able to go.

  She didn't want her parents to live in such a bad situation. Since they would eventually live together with humans, City A was the best choice.

  There was no one else at home, so Li Hui and Yu Jiacheng didn't have to worry so much and entered the space with Yu Yuan.

  The poultry in the space has bred another batch, and it looks particularly lively.

  Seeing that the pens he made were almost no longer enough to live in, Yu Jiacheng killed a few poultry, preparing to use half of them to make bacon and dried meat, and put the other half in the warehouse.

  In addition, Yu Jiacheng also planned to use the extra wood and wire in the space to build an extra pen.

  There were a lot of fish and shrimps in the pond. Li Hui directed Yu Jiacheng to fish out some fish and shrimps. Li Hui put the pot on and started making fish and shrimp hot pot in the space.

  Yu Yuan is learning to save seeds for vegetables.

  The seeds she bought will eventually be used up. Only by leaving vegetable seeds behind can she ensure that she will always have vegetables to eat.

  It is necessary to choose some reserved seeds that grow well and are of good quality. Now Yu Yuan is more proficient in doing so.

  Before the end of the world, she bought a lot of books on this subject and kept them in her space. Now she is learning and doing them at the same time.

  After a while, she smelled a fragrant and spicy smell. It was Li Hui's fish and shrimp hotpot that was ready.

  The fish is tender and flavourful, the shrimp is sweet and spicy, and the combination is very harmonious.

  When Yu Yuan walked to the garden, a swarm of bees surrounded her. The queen bee also brought Yu Yuan to the beehive and motioned her to take the honey inside.

  The family simply rested in a space with a suitable temperature today.

  Tang Yiming came over early the next morning. Now he mostly eats at Yu Yuan's house, and almost all the food he stored has been moved here.

  There was still heavy snow falling outside, and looking around, the whole world seemed to be dyed white.

  After breakfast, they went to Uncle Yu's house. After a week of rest, Yu Hongxuan's wound finally recovered.

  This is also because Yu Yuan secretly feeds him some spiritual spring water every day.

  "Brother, are you feeling better?" As soon as Yu Yuan entered Uncle Yu's yard, he saw Yu Hongxuan sweeping away the snow with a broom.

  "Much better. I feel that not only am I much better now, but I am also a lot stronger. It seems to be a blessing in disguise." Yu Hongxuan looked at his hands and said happily.

  "This is a good thing." Yu Jiacheng patted him on the shoulder and then changed the topic.

  There are fewer people in the village now, and there are only a few families left, so the snow is cleared very quickly.

  Today they are clearing the snow again.

  The snow outside was thicker than in the past few days, and it almost submerged my calves when I stepped on it.

  As soon as Yu Yuan went out, he fell into the snow and was lifted out by Tang Yiming.

  She looked at her height with some depression, why was she no longer ten centimeters taller?

  Chapter 43 Winter is coming

  Even with gloves on, my hands were red from the cold when clearing the snow, and the wind seemed to be ripping into my clothes with all its strength.

  "I'm afraid it will be dozens of degrees below zero. It's too cold. Soon, I might not even be able to get out." Uncle Yu said.

  Their generator had worn out when it was hot before. After all, Yu Yuan and his family were not fully prepared. Now they were completely supported by the coal and clothes that Yu Yuan brought down to the yard.

  "Looking at the weather, it will be colder later." Yu Jiacheng sighed.

  "God, this is not making things easy for people. How many people have died and crops can't be planted. When will it be finished?" Uncle Yu sighed.

  "I'm still thinking about growing crops. Let's wait until we can survive." Wang Chengfang said without raising his head.

  "It's okay, brother. When you have enough food over there, come and stay at home." Yu Jiacheng said.

  Uncle Yu waved his hand: "It's okay. There is still plenty of food. The things you brought have not been used up yet. Yuanyuan brought us water, cans and coal last time."

  "Yes, we can't always cause you trouble. If we raise more people, we will have more food." Wang Chengfang also said.

  Seeing their persistence, Yu Jiacheng didn't mention the matter again, but secretly thought about ways to help his brother's family later.

  Their thick clothes were well prepared, but most of the other people's thick clothes were soaked by the flood, so they could only wear a few more sweaters, and some people wrapped their bodies in plastic bags. Trying to be warm.

  They mostly use the snow in the snow, melt it over a fire, and then pour it into various thermos bottles or thermos bags.

  Although the water from the melted snow is not drinkable, it can be used to keep warm, wash things, and scrub the body.

  So you can still see villagers transporting snow to their houses outside.

  When the snow clearing was about to end, Xinxin walked out of the house, carrying a warm kettle and several cups in her hands.

  She poured a glass of water for everyone and handed it to everyone's hands obediently.

  The water is tea water boiled by Wang Chengfang. The yellow tea soup is still steaming with white steam, and it looks very warm.

  Wang Chengfang put on Xinxin a warm down jacket and boots, put on gloves and a hat, and even covered her face with a thick mask.

  Wang Chengfang's heart has been nourished, and his whole person has become much more generous and cheerful. He looks very different from before.

  There were no other children in the village except Xinxin. When Xiaojuan left, Xinxin was still depressed for a while.

  After a sip of hot tea, their frozen hands and feet gradually felt warmer.

  A few days later, the snowflakes had blocked the view, making it difficult to go out.

  Such heavy snow has never been seen in the south, but no one has any intention to appreciate it, because it means that this stage of the disaster has officially begun.

  Tang Yiming has moved to Yu Yuan's house.

  He also brought his generator and the remaining oil. Tang Yiming stocked up on a lot of oil. He also bought a generator with good performance, and now it looks like new.

  Yu Yuan stood in front of the second floor window, looking at the heavy snow falling outside.

  The air conditioning is turned on in the house, and the temperature of 28 degrees is very comfortable.

  There was a layer of frost outside the windows. This was the result of Li Hui pouring hot water on it every day. Otherwise, thick ice would have formed long ago.

  In the evening, the village chief came over in the snow and wanted to borrow Yu Yuan's car, but his car had been washed away by the flood.

  "It's snowing so heavily. Where are you going, Uncle Quan? It's not easy to walk outside, right?" Yu Jiacheng asked while taking out his keys.

  "My daughter-in-law had a high fever that couldn't go down. Seeing that she was dying and there was no medicine at home, I thought of taking her to the city hospital first." The village chief said with a sad face.

  "Are the hospitals in the city still functioning?" Li Hui asked worriedly.

  Yu Yuan also came over. She still remembered the village chief's daughter-in-law. She was a gentle and gentle woman who always had a smile on her face. She got along well with the village chief and the others. Everyone wanted to see her. A few compliments.

  "I don't know, we can only try our luck." The village chief sighed, his tone full of worry.

  "Grandpa Quan, I also have Chinese medicine for treating cold, cold and fever. It has been fried. You can take it back to Aunt Fang to drink first." Yu Yuan thought for a while and took out three packets of Chinese medicine from the space. Hand it to the village chief.

  She prefers traditional Chinese medicine left by her ancestors to Western medicine, so she stocks a lot of traditional Chinese medicine with various functions, especially those for clearing away heat and detoxifying, treating colds and colds, etc. in various traditional Chinese medicine pharmacies.

  After she and her parents drank the spiritual spring water in the space, her physique changed. She had not been sick for a long time, so these medicines were basically not consumed yet.

  "This...this..." Looking at the medicine in front of him, the village chief stuttered a little. He wanted to take it, but he also knew that the medicine for treating colds was too precious now, so how could he take it back shamelessly.

  Yu Yuan patted the medicine into his hand: "Let Aunt Fang bring down the fever first. There is no one in the hospital in the city now. Everyone has too much to take care of themselves."

  It was the same in my previous life. The hospitals in the city were quickly empty.

  The village chief weighed it for a long time before tightening the medicine in his hand: "Okay, grandpa owes your family a favor. From now on, even if it is considered a swindle, I will pay it back."

  Afterwards, the village chief said a few more words of thanks before taking the medicine and leaving.

  Looking at the village chief's back, Yu Yuan thought that Chinese herbal medicine might be planted in the space.

  She had bought seeds of Chinese herbal medicine before, but at that time the most important things were food and vegetables, so she kept the seeds in the warehouse and never planted them.

  At noon on the third day, just after dinner, there was a knock on Yu Yuan's door.

  When he opened the door, he saw Zhou Dazhuang, the son of the village chief, a lean and lean man. As soon as he saw Yu Yuan and the others, he knelt down with a plop.

  "Thank you for saving my wife." The man knocked his head on the ground, but Yu Jiacheng blocked him.

  "Okay, that's fine. There's no need for this. Uncle Quan has watched my brother and I grow up since we were young. We all have a close relationship, so it's easy."

  The man shook his head, his eyes slightly red: "Who is willing to help others like this now? If you have any problems in the future, just come to me. My life, Zhou Dazhuang's, will be yours."

  Zhou Dazhuang is the youngest son of the village chief. He had a fever when he was a child and did not seek medical treatment in time. As a result, he has been naive when he grew up. However, he is very upright and holds grudges as well as gratitude.

  "It's no use being so serious. Your wife is just right. Go back and stay with her." Li Hui said.

  They didn't know at this time that Zhou Dazhuang actually saved Yu Yuan's life later on.

  Of course, this is a story for later.

  After Zhou Dazhuang's wife recovered completely, their family made a special trip to Yu Yuan's house and presented her with a bag of rice, corn and millet.

  After pushing and pushing for a long time, Li Hui finally accepted.

  Chapter 44 A new disaster?

  The snow outside is getting heavier and heavier, and it feels like the whole village is about to be sealed by ice and snow.

  They moved from clearing snow once a day to once every half a day.

  Everyone went out to clean up despite the wind and snow, but soon the manpower was no longer qualified for the job.

  Everyone can only clear the snow in their yards and roofs every day to prevent the doorway from being blocked by heavy snow, and there is nothing else they can do about it.

  Yu Jiacheng and Yu Yuan once sent something to Uncle Yu and the others. Uncle Yu and the others found that a family was burning a charcoal fire and setting up an iron mesh in the house, grilling sausages and bacon. The house was quite warm, and the days were passing. It's quite comfortable.

  Yu Hongxuan's wound is almost healed, and he can rest well. After all, it is no better than before the apocalypse, and there is no good medical environment. But fortunately, Yu Hongxuan himself is in good health, and with Yu Yuan's spiritual spring water, nothing is left. What sequelae.

  Yu Yuan didn't know how long Uncle Yu's family lived in his previous life, but judging from their previous sensitivity to natural disasters and their optimism about life, it seemed pretty good.

  The most important thing is that the family stays together.

  When she got home, Li Hui simply moved out the baking pan, and the family ate barbecue in the living room.

  Their ingredients are much richer, including not only various cured meats, but also dried seafood and dried shrimps.

  The scent spreads throughout the house.

  Tang Yiming never asked why their family had so many ingredients. This fact made Yu Yuan secretly breathe a sigh of relief.

  Apart from her parents, she still doesn't want to let the fourth person know about the existence of space. After all, space is too special.

  The barbecue is paired with Li Hui's own dipping sauce. It's so fragrant that Yu Yuan almost swallows his own tongue.

  In addition to sweeping snow every day, Yu Yuan once again lived a life of living at home.

  It was freezing and snowy outside, but the temperature inside was comfortable and pleasant.

  Yu Yuan goes into the space every day to collect vegetables. In addition, she uses half of the land to plant various Chinese medicinal materials.

  I bought a lot of them mixed up at that time, and now I can't tell what is what, so I planted them all at once.

  Medicinal materials mature slower than vegetable seeds. After Yu Yuan entered the space, he discovered that the medicinal seeds had finally sprouted and it would take some time to mature.

  Various fruits in the space hang heavily on the branches.

  Yu Yuan picked an orange, peeled it and ate it. It tasted pure sweet with a hint of fruit acid.

  The four puppies circled Yu Yuan several times and got some orange slices, which they happily ate.

  The originally thin little puppy has grown majestic in just a few months, and its hair is extremely beautiful.

  Because they drank the spiritual spring water, the four of them have IQs equivalent to those of teenagers, and there is almost no obstacle to communication.

  Yu Yuan went to the Lingquan again and took a look. Although he was using it every day, the spring water was still as cool as ever and had not decreased.

  She was thinking about whether she should exchange spiritual spring water or food for a better life in City A.

  Underground shelters, as the name suggests, are built underground.

  The further you go underground, the less sunlight you see. Only rich people who have contributed to Guo Jia or can get supplies can live up there.

  In her previous life, Yu Yuan lived underground like a cockroach, in a damp and dark place without seeing the light of day.

  At that time, Yu Meijuan's family of three lived on the top floor, and their life was very easy.

  The four puppies couldn't get close to here, so they stood far away and waited for Yu Yuan.

  Sometimes Yu Yuan enters the space alone, sometimes Li Hui comes with her, and very rarely, a family of three enters the space together.

  But now that the space has been organized in an orderly manner, even if there is only Yu Yuan, he can easily get started.

  With more and more space products, Li Hui is becoming more and more comfortable in making various kinds of dried meat, vegetables and fruits.

  Taking advantage of being unable to go out during this period, Li Hui and Yu Yuan cooked a lot of food together and stored it in the space. Watching the space gradually filling up, Yu Yuan felt calmer.

  The rice mill and fully automatic flour machine she found in the store last time were still usable, but the noise was a bit loud, so Yu Yuan put them into the space and connected them to a generator for use.

  All the rice and wheat in the space were processed, and Yu Yuan planted a new batch.

  During this time of ice and snow, Yu Yuan was like a small animal, frantically hoarding food at home to prepare for the future.

  Tang Yiming found that even though he lived at Yu Yuan's house, he saw him less often than before. He sighed and turned around to continue chopping dead wood.

  However, Yu Yuan receives small gifts carved from ice or wood every day. One is a little rabbit, and the other is a crystal clear pig.

  After giving the necklace as a gift, Tang Yiming didn't want to hide his love for Yu Yuan anymore.

  When Yu Yuan got up in the morning, she saw that the snow in the village was almost as thick as the wall of her yard. You must know that their wall was specially made thicker.

  Uncle Yu braved the wind and snow to come over, still holding a shovel in his hand.

  He didn't come over by walking, but by slowly paddling across with a wooden plank made by Yu Hongxuan based on a ski.

  I wasn't very good at it at the beginning, but I got better later.

  "I'm here to see if you need any help." Uncle Yu's voice was muffled under the mask, "It's been snowing harder and harder in the past two days. I almost couldn't open the door when I woke up this morning."

  "It's okay, brother, we still have Yiming here. You don't have to come here specially. It's such a cold day." Yu Jiacheng patted the snow on Uncle Yu's shoulder with some distress.

  "Don't worry if you don't come to see me. Now that Meijuan is gone, I only have a younger brother like you..." As he said that, Uncle Yu sighed, "I don't know what happened to Yuxin's child. I haven't seen her before." When it was so cold, Hongxuan and I went there and found that she was no longer there, so she left us a note saying that she had left with her mother's ashes."

  "Don't worry, they are all adults and can take care of themselves." Yu Jiacheng responded. Until now, he has no good impression of the murderers who killed their family.

  When Uncle Yu heard this, he nodded and did not talk about this topic again.

  Yu Yuan was quite interested in Uncle Yu's simple ski. He sat on it and paddled a few laps. After all, it was not a professional ski and it was not very smooth, but it was pretty good at being able to move in the snow.

  After sweeping away the snow, Li Hui brought out several bowls of steaming hot spicy soup.

  Yu Yuan had bought this online before, and it was ready to drink after diluting it with boiling water. The spiciness of the pepper warmed them up instantly.

  After drinking the spicy soup, Uncle Yu awkwardly got on the wooden ski car and left.

  In the blink of an eye, it has been snowing for a month, and the snow is almost as thick as the city wall. Yu Yuan's family still insists on clearing the snow in the yard and a distance outside the house every day.

  Yu Yuan stood in the clearing, with two-story snow in front of him. In order to make it easier to walk on the snow, Yu Jiacheng also built a ladder.

  Yu Yuan had stocked up on various ski tools before, as well as a sled that could seat two people, which came in handy now.

  The unoccupied houses in the village had long been submerged, but an open space was cleared where people lived.

  Your eyes will be filled with a vast expanse of white, and your eyes will hurt if you stare at them for a long time.

  Sometimes Yu Jiacheng would ride a sleigh to visit Uncle Yu's family. Uncle Yu and the others would also come over to help or send some easy-to-store food like rice, flour, soybeans and potatoes.

  In the second month of snow, when Yu Jiacheng went to Uncle Yu's house, he took Uncle Yu's family, who looked very embarrassed, to his home.

  Heavy snow crushed their house, and after some rescue efforts, some clothing and food were rescued.

  After exposure to the sun, flooding, and heavy snowfall, their houses became fragile, which is why they were crushed so easily.

  Yu Jiacheng and Uncle Yu made several trips to move all their things, as well as the coal that Yu Yuan had moved for them before, and saved more than 200 yuan.

  Although there was damage, fortunately no one was injured.

  Uncle Yu's usually serious face showed a rare hint of embarrassment: "I can only disturb you during this period."

  His clothes and pants were scratched, and there were scratches on his face.

  Wang Chengfang and Yu Hongxuan were also slightly injured. The only one who was unscathed was Xin Xin, who was held in Wang Chengfang's arms.

  "Put our food in the kitchen. When the time comes, we will eat our food first. The four of us can live in one room." Wang Chengfang said.

  "You don't have to worry about how you can fit into one room. I'll make the arrangements." Li Hui didn't say so much, but she expressed it through her actions.

  Two rooms on the second floor were arranged for them, and they were first asked to sit in the living room, rest for a while, and deal with their wounds.

  Li Hui also made them a cup of her own flower and fruit tea, which was still steaming hot. One sip warmed their bodies and minds.

  Li Hui was helping Wang Chengfang apply iodophor. Wang Chengfang held the cup and tears suddenly fell down.

  "Sister-in-law, don't be sad, as long as everything is fine." Li Hui comforted her in a low voice.

  Yu Yuan was a little surprised. After all, Wang Chengfang always smiled in front of them and had never shown a vulnerable side.

  "It only took a few years to build this house. I thought it would be used by Hongxuan to marry his wife in the future. Your eldest brother made the tables, chairs and benches inside. We spent a lot of effort, and now they fall apart. It's gone." Wang Chengfang wiped away tears.

  "Why are you talking about this? Let's wait until the apocalypse is over before we start cultivating." Uncle Yu patted her on the shoulder, the smile on his face was a little forced.

  For them, who have lived in rural areas for decades, land and houses are their roots.

  Yu Hongxuan also came over to comfort his parents. His glasses were crooked and there were some scratches on his face, but there was a trace of happiness in his eyes.

  After taking care of the wound, the family went back to the room to rest. After all this time, they were exhausted both physically and mentally.

  Li Hui, Yu Jiacheng and Yu Yuan returned to the room.

  "Yuanyuan, will it be inconvenient for dad to bring your uncle and the others back?" The situation was critical before, so he had to take the people home first, but Yu Jiacheng did not forget to ask his daughter's opinion.

  If Yu Yuan doesn't agree, he will think of other ways.

  "If it's not inconvenient, let's let uncle and the others stay here. Our family has a lot of food anyway, and uncle and the others also brought the food over. We just have to be careful when entering the space from now on." Yu Yuanyao She shook her head. She was not a cold-blooded person. If it were an outsider, she would definitely not care. But the other party was her uncle and aunt who had always been very good to her.

  After a midday break, the uncle and his family seemed to be in much better spirits.

  After Yu Yuan came out of the space, Yu Hongxuan and Uncle Yu were already helping to cut down the dead trees, and Wang Chengfang was in the kitchen helping to clean up the food they brought.

  Uncle Yu really stocked up on a lot of food, and after this period of consumption, there was still quite a lot left.

  Li Hui and Wang Chengfang cleared away some inedible items and moved the rest to the storage room on the second floor.

  The basement was no longer usable, so they put all the food on the dry second floor.

  Yu Yuan also deliberately put a lot of food in the storage room.

  When Wang Chengfang saw it at the door, she couldn't help but sigh: "How much food have you hoarded? There is still so much."

  "Didn't we hear big brother say there's going to be a drought? We bought a lot online." Li Huidao.

  Wang Chengfang didn't ask so many questions. She knew that she wouldn't annoy people by talking less and doing more when staying in other people's homes.

  For dinner, Li Hui took some dried seafood and prepared to make seafood porridge. As side dishes, she made hot and sour shredded potatoes and a large pot of chicken in a pot.

  The chicken and prawns are both marinated chicken and dried shrimp, which give them a unique flavor.

  Suddenly there were four more people in the house, and it became lively. After dinner, everyone sat together and chatted.

  Uncle Yu once again talked about the thrilling moment when the house collapsed today.

  "We all got up and were clearing snow in the yard. The snow outside suddenly collapsed and hit the house. Fortunately, we were all outside. If it had been midnight..." Speaking of the morning Uncle Yu was still frightened by the experience.

  "If you survive a catastrophe, you will be blessed later." Li Hui muttered.

  "Originally, we wouldn't have gotten up so early. It was Xinxin who told us to get up. She has never gotten up so early. If she hadn't woken up, we would still be sleeping. Maybe, Xinxin is really us ‌The family's lucky star." Wang Chengfang said.

  Xinxin looked at Wang Chengfang, pursed her lips and smiled.

  Sometimes such things cannot be explained by science.

  After chatting, everyone returned to their respective rooms to prepare for rest.

  Uncle Yu's family just settled in Yu Yuan's house.

  With them around, instead of feeling burdened, Yu Yuan felt that life was a lot easier. Uncle Yu, Wang Chengfang and Yu Hongxuan were competing to do all the work at home. Even Xin Xin, serving dishes and holding chopsticks were very skilled. , on the contrary, she became the most idle person in the family.

  The heavy snow continued until July, and then it finally stopped.

  This morning, when Yu Yuan got up and saw the sunshine outside, he was stunned for a moment and felt a little incredible.

  When we went downstairs, everyone was still discussing the heavy snow that had fallen for several months.

  "Did it stop? It won't happen again, right? Will there be other disasters in the future?" Wang Chengfang said with an uncertain tone.

  "I don't know, but I guess it won't stop." Li Hui heard Yu Yuan talk about what happened next, so she was much calmer than the others.

  It will take a month for this snow to melt away, and after that, there will be an even more terrifying disaster.

  Yu Yuan felt goosebumps just thinking about it.

  Chapter 45 Insect Disaster

  "If there are no more disasters in the future, let's go back and repair the house. We can't live here forever." Uncle Yu was still thinking about his house.

  "Let's wait until it completely subsides. Look at the weather. It's drought, heavy rain, and blizzard. How could it end so easily." Looking at the unusual sunshine outside, Yu Jiacheng said.

  "Yes, you can live in peace and don't be in a hurry." Li Hui also said.

  They all know that Uncle Yu's house cannot be renovated within a few years. They don't know what it will look like in a few years.

  After the sun came up, Yu Jiacheng turned on the two solar panels at home again, so that he could save some gasoline.

  The air outside is still very cold, but it is slowly getting warmer, and everyone can go out.

  The village chief sat on a wooden sleigh and began to count the remaining people in the village. As expected, another person died. He was frozen to death and had turned into an ice sculpture when he was found.

  The originally few villagers were now even fewer. Including Yu Yuan, Uncle Yu and the village chief, there were still five households in total.

  The remaining two families left the village with a small amount of dry food after the snow melted, saying they were going to join their relatives. Of course, this is a story for another day.

  After confirming the number of people, the village chief went to Yu Yuan's house again and informed Yu Yuan's family about the incident.

  Uncle Yu was silent for a long time. He had lived in this village since he was a child. Almost all the villagers knew each other. Many of them had watched him grow up or they had watched him grow up, but now they are gone.

  "I don't know if Guo Jia will still care about us. What should we do in the future?" The village chief has become almost as thin as a bamboo pole, and his hair has turned completely white in the past few months.

  "Uncle Quan, you have been able to save yourself by yourself a long time ago. All resources and manpower have been used to build shelters and manage them together, but it is not perfect yet." Yu Jiacheng said.

  "I heard the same thing from those people before me." The village chief nodded, "It's just that there is still some hope. This disaster will never end in the future?"

  "Who knows? But, in recent years, it will definitely not end."

  The village chief stayed until lunch time. Despite Li Hui's strong invitation, he waved his hands and left. Now it is difficult for everyone, how can he be so shameless as to eat other people's food.

  In the evening, a family of three entered the space away from the public eye. After these days of accumulation, their family also stocked up on a lot of rice noodles, which are all produced by the space and taste very good.

  There are a lot of people at home recently, and they have been eating dry foods. Now that they have space, Li Hui will make some fresh ingredients for everyone to enjoy.

  The freshly picked vines with soil still hanging on them are delicious when stir-fried with clear oil.

  The fresh fish is freshly killed, coated in starch and fried before cooking. It has an excellent taste.

  Then add a pot of claypot rice with sausages, and the aroma is fragrant.

  After the family has worked hard, eating such a delicious late-night snack makes all the fatigue disappear.

  "Mom and Dad, do you still remember what I told you?" After dinner, Yu Yuan spoke to Li Hui and the Yu family in a serious tone, "After the snow disaster, there was a wave of insect plague, and the bugs have mutated , cannot be easily stepped on, and there are so many of them that they can get in anywhere, they will eat food, and if there is no food, they will also eat people."

  Thinking of this, Yu Yuan couldn't help but shudder.

  In her previous life, when the insect plague was rampant, she saw with her own eyes that only a piece of skin was left on the corpses that had been eaten by insects. When she peeled it off, it was filled with dense insects.

  Such insects can only be cured by burning them with fire.

  It won't be until the weather warms up again later that these bugs will retreat.

  Li Hui and Yu Jiacheng also became serious, and the three of them began to discuss temporarily blocking the pipe door cracks in their homes.

  Yu Yuan thought about this problem when he was building a house. Sound insulation strips were installed on all doors and windows, which can not only prevent sound but also block foreign objects.

  She also bought a lot more ones that she could cut to her own size, just for this day.

  After coming out of the space, only more than an hour had passed.

  The next day, the family began to reinforce every corner of the home.

  Yu Yuan also dug a ditch around the wall.

  When Uncle Yu and the others saw it, they were a little curious and asked what these were for.

  "It's used to prevent small insects. I don't know what's going on lately. There are always some black hard-shelled bugs popping up in the room, and they even eat food. I'm going to block these up just in case." Yu Jiacheng asked. An excuse.

  Uncle Yu and the others had no doubts. When they heard about eating food, they immediately became motivated and helped to get busy.

  When the snow was half melted, Uncle Yu and Yu Jiacheng went back to Uncle Yu's house.

  Yu Yuan also followed and took a look. The roof beams collapsed and the walls on the first floor were cracked. It became a dangerous building.

  Uncle Yu was picking around the house to see if he could find anything useful.

  The clothes were in tatters and none of the furniture was usable.

  When Yu Yuan saw Uncle Yu's back, he seemed to have aged a lot in an instant.

  The next day, a truck drove over, carrying j people from the city to help them shovel the snow.

  The young man in the car was young, but his eyes were upright and firm.

  No matter in this life or in the previous life, they are working hard for Guo Jia, and they are always at the forefront, which is really admirable.

  Yu Yuan remembered that the only warmth she felt in her previous life also came from them.

  Although they wore gloves, their hands were red, swollen and cracked from the cold.

  When Yu Yuan and Li Hui went to deliver hot water, they saw several of them taking off their gloves and covering their painful and itchy hands into the snow.

  Li Hui frowned and asked Yu Jiacheng to go back and boil some water to soak their hands, and bring over chilblain ointment.

  Yu Yuan stocked up on a lot of frostbite cream. In her last life, her hands and feet were covered with chilblains, which made her itchy and couldn't sleep at night. So in order not to experience that feeling again, she stocked up on it this time, but none of her family members I have frostbite in my life, so I still can't use it.

  Li Hui and Yu Yuan brought the hot water over and poured a cup for each person. They naturally refused at first. It was their principle not to take advantage of the masses, not to mention in this special period, but Yu Yuan and the others filled the bottle with water. In their hands, the warm water passed through the cup to their almost frozen hands, instantly warming the hearts of these people who had been working in the ice and snow for a long time.

  After drinking the hot water, Yu Jiacheng came over with the boiled water and frostbite ointment.

  He and Uncle Yu, Tang Yiming, each brought a basin of water and invited everyone to come over and warm their hands.

  "These are cooked with snow water, so you can use them without worries."

  Li Hui talked for a long time, and everyone finally gathered around.

  I washed my hands with hot water and applied frostbite ointment. I felt much better.

  When they went to the last village, everyone worked day and night. After knowing that they had no supplies brought to them, the villagers would insult them from time to time, as if they were trying to prevent the end of the world from happening. All the anger was directed at them.

  Several young men also took advantage of them to shovel the snow and secretly took away the dry food from several people.

  Although there are few people in this village, they feel the warmth that they have not seen for a long time.

  The younger ones wiped away their tears and picked up shovels to shovel the snow harder.

  At noon, Li Hui and Wang Chengfang also made a pot of bacon porridge and served it with side dishes for those people to come over and eat.

  No one was willing, so Li Hui asked Yu Jiacheng and others to send them over.

  A pot of bacon porridge was not a sumptuous meal before the end of the world. It was even a little simple, but it made them burst into tears.

  In a few days, the snow in the village was cleared. The group of young people got into the car, said goodbye to Yu Yuan and the others and left.

  After the snow was cleared, the original road appeared in front of everyone again, and walking became much easier.

  However, Yu Yuan did not feel relaxed. Soon, a terrible insect plague would appear.

  Yu Yuan also specially asked Yu Jiacheng to reveal some news to the village chief, so that the village chief and others could also take precautions.

  The village chief's house is a large bungalow with only one floor, which is even more dangerous.

  The village chief now believed the Yu family's words and immediately blocked up his house. Then he followed Yu Jiacheng's suggestion and moved his family to a two-story building closer to Yu Yuan's home.

  There are four other members of the village chief's family: the village chief and his wife, his youngest son Zhou Dazhuang and his daughter-in-law Zhou Fang.

  The village chief's eldest son was doing business outside and was far away from home. When the apocalypse first began, he originally wanted to come back, but the traffic in the city quickly came to a standstill, and later the communication was cut off and there was no contact again.

  After the snow melted, the two remaining families in the village left the village together. Before leaving, they came over to say hello to the village chief.

  "There aren't many people in the village anymore. We still want to go to the city to have a look. There are still relatives there. It's better for us to stay together as a group than to wait for death in despair at home. "

  After they left, the village was completely empty.

  Only two families, the Yu family and the village chief, were left in the bustling Hongxing Village in the past.

  Looking at the empty village, Uncle Yu sighed with emotion: "I don't know if Hongxing Village can be rebuilt in the future."

  After saying that, he himself fell silent. Even if it was rebuilt, many people would not be able to come back.

  However, they didn't have much time left to feel sad. This morning, Yu Yuan saw that the frozen river had thawed, and there were already traces of black, hard-shelled insects in the fields outside the village.

  She checks the insect-proof device at home every day and sprinkles a little moldy grain into the ditch dug at the door.

  None of this moldy food was thrown away, just to wait until this day.

  Late that night, Yu Yuan suddenly woke up from his sleep, feeling a strange feeling in his heart.

  This feeling had saved her several times before.

  Yu Yuan was not at ease, so she put on her clothes and went to the window to take a look. It was pitch dark outside and she couldn't see anything.

  She walked around the house again, and there didn't seem to be anything wrong.

  When she got home, she accidentally opened the bathroom door on the first floor.

  The scene in front of her made her take a step back instantly.

  Chapter 46 A terrible disaster

  There were a few black bugs crawling sporadically on the floor of the toilet on the first floor. They were wandering around and seemed to have not found their way out of the toilet.

  Seeing this scene, Yu Yuan's scalp went numb for a moment, and he quickly closed the toilet door.

  "What's wrong?" Tang Yiming's deep voice came from behind.

  He was wearing pajamas and looked like he had just come down from upstairs.

  Yu Yuan took a deep breath to calm down: "There were black hard-shelled insects in the toilet. My dad and I both forgot that the toilet's drain pipe was outside and we hadn't had time to block it yet. "

  Tang Yiming's face instantly became serious, he pulled Yu Yuan back a few steps, and then went to find a bag of plaster outside the house.

  "I'll deal with what's outside the house." Yu Yuan took the initiative to take on more dangerous tasks. After all, she knew the weaknesses of those hard-shelled insects.

  "It's okay, just wait here. I'll seal the outside first, and then come in and get these bugs." Tang Yiming saw that Yu Yuan was afraid of these little bugs, so he took everything on himself. .

  Tang Yiming took a piece of wood from the kitchen and wrapped it with a strip of cloth, then poured some oil on it, lit it with a lighter, and went out with the makeshift torch.

  Looking at his skillful techniques, Yu Yuan was a little surprised. How could he know that hard-shelled insects were afraid of fire?

  But she didn't have time to think so much and entered the toilet with a broom and a cloth bag.

  There were more black hard-shelled insects in the toilet. Before these things went crazy, she quickly swept them all together with a broom, poured them all into the cloth bag, and then neatly tied the rope of the cloth bag. .

  While doing this, Yu Yuan's body never stopped getting goosebumps.

  After confirming that the bugs on the ground were cleaned up, Yu Yuan first flushed the water into the drain outlet at the highest setting, then sealed the toilet drain outlet with tape to prevent more bugs from coming out, and then applied gypsum on it, thoroughly As long as Tang Yiming succeeds in blocking the insect's path, there will be almost no problem.

  Yu Yuan threw the cloth bag into the kitchen stove pit, where she lit a fire, which was now crackling and burning.

  After a while, Tang Yiming came back. As soon as he entered the room, Yu Yuan smelled the smell of blood.

  "Are you injured?" Yu Yuan's heart tightened.

  "I got bitten twice. It's okay. I didn't expect these bugs to be so ferocious." Tang Yiming smiled reassuringly.

  Although Tang Yiming said a few words, the blood and flesh on his arm were blurred and it looked like the injuries were unclear. He should have been bitten while sealing the drain.

  They made a lot of noise. Li Hui's family, Cheng Yu's uncle, and his family all came down and asked what happened.

  Yu Yuan briefly described what happened.

  Everyone was shocked when they saw the wound on Tang Yiming's hand.

  "How could it be so serious?!"

  "Everyone, please check around the house again, Yuanyuan, you can apply medicine to Yiming."

  Yu Yuan took out the medical kit from the room, disinfected and applied medicine to Tang Yiming, and then put a bandage on it. The wound looked hideous, but Tang Yiming remained silent.

  Yu Yuan subconsciously relaxed his movements.

  Soon, everyone came back. Because they had taken sufficient precautions before, there were basically no mistakes except for the drainage outlet.

  "There were bugs in that ditch that were attracted by the grain." Yu Jiacheng said.

  Yu Yuan nodded: "When you wait a little longer, it will be a fire."

  This is a trap she created based on the experience of her previous life. It is more convenient to eliminate them concentratedly.

  After all this tossing, everyone was basically sleepless, so they sat together and discussed that from now on, someone should stay vigil every night, otherwise the bugs would not know where they came from.

  "Let's all go to bed today. I'll watch over you," Uncle Yu said.

  "It's better that I keep watch, brother." Yu Jiacheng said, "I happened to go to bed early today, so I won't feel sleepy now."

  The two argued for a long time, and finally Uncle Yu came to watch tonight. It was already three o'clock in the morning, and he couldn't watch for a few hours.

  Starting from tomorrow, two people will work in shifts, one will watch the whole night, and the other will watch the second half of the night.

  Yu Yuan returned to the room, but found that she was not sleepy anymore. The scene tonight reminded her of her previous life.

  As soon as I close my eyes, I see those dark and terrifying images.

  She simply entered the space directly. In the space, she did not start working as usual. Instead, she lay on the grass and quietly felt the breeze blowing on her face.

  The three puppies seemed to sense something was wrong with her mood and stayed with her quietly.

  The next day, when Yu Yuan came downstairs, Uncle Yu had already eaten breakfast and gone back to his room to catch up on his sleep.

  Just after breakfast, the village chief and his family came over. A closer look revealed that the four members of the village chief's family had blood stains on their clothes. Their faces were haggard, and they looked like they had not slept all night.

  "Uncle Quan, what's going on?" Yu Jiacheng asked in surprise, and quickly asked the family to enter the room and sit down first.

  "Last night in the middle of the night, a lot of black bugs came to the house. They couldn't be killed and even bit people. Later, I listened to you and burned them with fire. I managed to drive away a batch of them, but we didn't dare. I fell asleep and stayed here until now." The village chief said.

  He was glad that he listened to Yu Yuan and the others and took precautions, otherwise it would have been more than just a few bites.

  "I just came to ask if you have any plaster left. All the other seals have been used up. I checked this morning and found that there are still two places that have not been sealed," the village chief said.

  "There are some." Yu Jiacheng quickly entered the room and brought out a small bag of plaster.

  "Let's go after breakfast." Li Hui greeted.

  The village chief waved his hand: "No, you have to go back and seal the house quickly."

  Yu Jiacheng sent them away and told them that it was best to leave two people in the house to take turns guarding them to see if there were any insects in the house at any time.

  "I don't know if insecticides or pesticides will work." Wang Chengfang frowned.

  Yu Yuan shook his head: "It doesn't work. I tried everything yesterday."

  In fact, she didn't try it. In her previous life, someone thought this way and brought a lot of insecticides and pesticides. In the end, apart from making the whole room smell so bad that she almost choked to death, there was no use at all. Black bugs. The hard shell outside seems to isolate these things.

  When Yu Jiacheng came back, he said that he had brought a bottle of disinfectant to the village chief and others.

  Yu Yuan nodded and had no objection. She stocked the most disinfectant and bandages because she was afraid of minor wound infections after the apocalypse.

  The weather outside is the best since the end of the world, but no one dares to go out, so they can only open the windows to enjoy the wind outside.

  The next day, a large group of black insects were visible on the ground outside, and some crawled in from the gate.

  The ditch dug by Yu Yuan was also full of disgusting bugs. Seeing that there were so many, she asked Yu Jiacheng to throw a fire into it and burn the bugs.

  The fire was thrown into the ditch and suddenly sprang up.

  "I poured the oil in before." Yu Yuan explained.

  Yu Jiacheng gave a thumbs up: "Yuanyuan is really amazing."

  As the flames crackled, the air was filled with the smell of burning barbecue. Thinking that it was coming from these bugs, Yu Yuan felt a little nauseous.

  When the flames in the ditch burned out and the insects had turned into a pile of ashes, Yu Yuan sprinkled oil and grain inside to attract the next batch of insects.

  Yu Yuan's method has to be said to be very convenient. It eliminates most of the bugs, and the few remaining ones are easy to deal with.

  The village chief and others used Yu Yuan's method and it was much better.

  The two families suffered much loss if they took precautions in advance, but people in other places were miserable at this time.

  The bugs are so small and there are so many of them that no matter where the survivors are hiding, they can smell them and come to them.

  Once found by insects, a living person will soon be eaten until only a layer of skin is left.

  The survivors who had not taken it seriously at first realized that they were afraid now. Everyone blocked all the entrances and exits with clothes and towels, but there were also sewer pipes and so on, so they were hard to guard against.

  Often when people wake up, they find that the people next to them have been eaten and their skins are left, and some people never wake up again.

  No matter how vigilant everyone is, these small and difficult-to-kill bugs will find a way to get in.

  Guo Jia also began to pay attention to bugs and sent people to spread pesticides, but it turned out to be useless.

  In the end, they discovered the insect's weakness, fire. At this point, the mortality rate of the survivors was controlled.

  Naturally, Yu Yuan and the others didn't know about this. Apart from occasionally fighting bugs, their lives were quite comfortable the rest of the time.

  There are many people and it is lively. When the family sits together, chatting and laughing, it seems like they have returned to the end of the world.

  Sometimes when Yu Yuan sits in a crowd, he feels like he can't tell the difference between reality and dreams.

  After eating, she walked outside the house alone to get some air, and immediately checked whether there were any bugs around the house.

  Not long after he went out, there were footsteps behind him. Yu Yuan turned around and saw that it was Tang Yiming.

  "What's wrong? You seem to be in a heavy mood lately." After Tang Yiming walked to Yu Yuan's side, he slowed down and walked slowly with her.

  "It's okay, maybe I was scared by the bugs." Yu Yuan made a random excuse.

  "You were afraid of these little bugs when you were a child. One day a cockroach came into the house. You were so scared that you hid in my arms and couldn't come out." Tang Yiming did not expose her, but changed the topic.

  The two of them talked about their childhood, and Yu Yuan did relax a lot, withdrawing from the memories of his previous life.

  After a round of inspection, they found nothing wrong, and the two returned to the house.

  A week later, I looked out the window and saw that the outside was already densely packed with black bugs, and there was no place left for them to set foot.

  Wherever they pass, there is no grass growing, and they are more terrifying than locusts.

  They no longer dare to go out. As soon as they go out and step on the pile of insects, the insects will crawl up.

  The ditch surrounding Yu Yuan's house is burned several times a day to kill all the bugs.

  Looking at the grain and oil being poured in one after another, although it is moldy grain, everyone feels distressed, but there is nothing they can do. Now they can only save their lives.

  Chapter 47 Drive away

  Thanks to everyone's strict defense, no one was seriously harmed by this insect plague.

  On this day, Yu Yuan actually heard a cry for help, which came from outside.

  she asked the others, who also vaguely heard her.

  "Could it be the village chief and the others?" Uncle Yu asked worriedly.

  "Then how can we go out? There are so many bugs outside." Li Hui frowned.

  "The simple observation tower we made last time hasn't been dismantled yet? I'll go up and have a look." Yu Yuan said, stood up, went back to the room, took out a telescope from the warehouse, and then walked out.

  Everyone was worried and followed him to the yard.

  Yu Yuan climbed to the observation deck, put the telescope to his eyes and looked outside.

  Tang Yiming and the others were down there helping to check if there were any insects climbing up.

  Looking along the place where the sound came from, Yu Yuan saw a man who was almost surrounded by insects. His whole body had turned black. He was staggering forward for a few steps, and then fell to the ground with a plop. , instantly overwhelmed by the insect tide.

  Behind this man was a woman waving a torch to stop the insects from approaching. She was crying and shouting for help. It seemed that the cry for help came from her.

  Yu Yuan told the family members who were waiting below about the situation outside. Everyone was in a tangle, whether to save or not to save.

  At this moment, a man with a torch rushed out, swept away the insects around the woman, and then ran into the house with him.

  "It's Uncle Da Zhuang who rescued the man." Yu Yuan took a look through the binoculars.

  Since Zhou Dazhuang saved people, they no longer have to worry about whether to save people or not.

  Everyone went back to the house. Before going back, they burned the black insects in the ditch with a fire.

  Yu Yuan originally thought that this matter was over, but he did not expect that a month later, after the wave of black insects subsided, when the village chief and others came over, there was an unfamiliar face standing behind them.

  She should be the woman Zhou Dazhuang rescued that day.

  After the woman came in, her eyes rolled around.

  Her movements were very careful, so no one noticed. Only Yu Yuan turned his head and glanced at her, and the woman returned to her low-brow appearance.

  The village chief and the others all looked a little thinner and had injuries on their bodies. Some of the wounds had scars, and some were still relatively fresh. It seemed that this disaster had caused them a lot of suffering.

  On the other hand, Yu Yuan's family is full of energy. After Uncle Yu's family came, they all gained weight.

  The village chief was talking to Yu Jiacheng, asking them what they should do next and whether they should go home.

  They had gone back to take a look before. Although the house was tightly blocked, bugs still got through the loopholes, and many things were chewed up. The smell in the house was very bad, and there were still many bugs pulling out poop, which made them feel uncomfortable. There is no way to start.

  "Uncle Quan, I suspect this is just the first wave. The weather hasn't changed much yet. Those bugs might come out again." Yu Jiacheng said tactfully.

  While they were talking here, on the other side, the village chief's wife, Li Hui, Wang Chengfang and others were in the kitchen talking about the woman they had rescued.

  "Diligence means diligence. I don't know why, but it always feels weird. Da Zhuang and Xiao Fang even had a quarrel because of her."

  "Ah, why?" Wang Chengfang asked in confusion.

  "She actually didn't do much, it's just that her health was a bit weak. From time to time she would easily sprain her feet or fall down. Sometimes I would just help her out."

  Soon, Yu Yuan realized why the village chief's wife said she was weird.

  A scream came from the living room. When everyone went out, they saw the woman falling next to Yu Jiacheng.

  Yu Jiacheng raised his hands high: "Don't even think about touching me. My house is under surveillance and I haven't even touched you."

  The woman fell to the ground, looking like she had fallen badly.

  "It's okay, don't get me wrong, it's just me who didn't stand firm." The woman gritted her teeth and stood up, smiling reluctantly.

  Yu Yuan raised her eyebrows slightly and glanced sideways at her mother. Li Hui's expression was very calm.

  "It's the same in my family." The village chief's wife whispered.

  Yu Yuan did not expect that the woman would then target Tang Yiming again.

  Tang Yiming was more direct. Before she could get close, he walked to Yu Yuan's side.

  Yu Yuan snickered inwardly, but didn't show it on his face.

  The woman was frustrated one after another and finally restrained herself. In fact, no one took her seriously.

  Li Hui and Wang Chengfang told the village chief's wife that if they don't want the house to be uneasy, they should drive the people out as soon as possible.

  The village chief's wife was a little embarrassed: "I'm afraid it won't be easy to catch up. As soon as we asked her when she planned to go find her family, she got a headache."

  The village chief and his family are all honest people, and they can't say anything harsh. He also feels that it is a bit pitiful for such a woman to be alone in the last days.

  Soon, the village chief and the others were leaving. There were outsiders, and Li Hui didn't offer to let them eat here.

  The woman was very reluctant to leave, turning back three times every step of the way.

  When she was about to walk out of the house, the woman suddenly grabbed the village chief's wife and said, "Auntie, why don't you live here with me, I can just lay a bunk on the floor. I really don't want to add to your burden."

  The village chief's wife was stunned. She intuitively told her that something was wrong again. However, she had been living in the countryside, had never seen these methods, and didn't know how to deal with it. She just felt that it was not appropriate and immediately refused.

  "How can this be done? There are so many people in Yuanyuan's family, and we can't accommodate them."

  "It's okay, aunt, I can make a bed on the floor or sleep on the sofa." The woman seemed determined to stay.

  "Grandma, if she wants to stay, she can stay." Yu Yuan walked out of the house and winked at the village chief's wife.

  The village chief's wife nodded, and then the woman stayed here as she wished.

  She was extremely diligent, rushing to do all the work, and kept smiling, as if she had foreseen her wonderful life in the future.

  "Yuanyuan, why did you ask her to stay?" Li Hui asked with some confusion.

  "Just stay here so that it can be solved once and for all, so that it won't stick to you like a candy bar in the future." Yu Yuan said solemnly.

  Women have seen their family members and some things in their family, and even if they are rejected, they will definitely find ways to stick with them again. It would be bad if they use some underhanded tactics to trick their family members.

  At night, the woman slept on the sofa and had a rare good sleep. She traveled all the way and finally hooked up with a man to escort her to Hongxing Village. Unexpectedly, the man died. She also slept at the village chief's house. Underground‌, today is the night with the best conditions.

  The woman thought to herself that she must seize this opportunity this time to see if she could hook up with someone in this family and let her live here. She didn't want to run around anymore.

  In the middle of the night, the woman was awakened by the sound of voices.

  She recognized that it was the owner of the house, and the voice came from the kitchen, so she walked over quietly in the darkness.

  "This looks pretty good. It should be enough for us to eat for a month or two." A gloomy female voice came from the kitchen.

  "Yeah, did you throw out the bones from last time? Don't let them be discovered." Another male voice echoed.

  "Of course I lost it. That one is old and the bones have nothing to eat."

  "Don't worry, women's meat is more tender."

  "That's right." The female voice laughed a few times, and was particularly gloomy. "Are you going to take action today? Then give the village chief and them some meat. After all, they are the ones who attracted the people."

  "Of course, let's do it tonight, to avoid a long night and too many dreams. I will go and call down my uncle, aunt, and others. There are many people. If I hold them down, I will cut my neck and bleed them first."

  The woman who was eavesdropping outside the house was almost stunned. She never thought that she thought she had come to a golden den and a silver den, but it turned out to be a man-eating wolf den!

  She has to run! After this idea came out, the woman ran towards the door quickly, knocking over things in the process.

  "Who! Oops, have you been discovered? Go to the living room and have a look."

  The woman who heard this voice ran faster and disappeared in a flash. She still looked as delicate and frail as she usually did at the village chief's house.

  After she ran out of Hongxing Village, Yu Yuan took back the telescope in his hand, high-fived Tang Yiming at the side, looked at each other, and laughed.

  After driving the woman away, everyone breathed a sigh of relief. The other party's methods were quite dirty. Although they knew it well, they would inevitably fall into the trap.

  Although Yu Yuan doesn't mind getting blood on her hands, she doesn't want her parents to worry.

  Da Zhuang was so stupid that he couldn't quite understand. In the end, Wang Fang grabbed his ears and gave him a lesson.

  "Uncle Quan, in the last days, it's better not to be kind. After all, you don't know whether the person you save is a human or a ghost." Yu Jiacheng reminded.

  The village chief nodded: "I won't save people blindly in the future. I won't even be able to support myself."

  A week later, the second batch of black insects appeared in the village again, and their attack seemed to become more fierce.

  Someone must take turns guarding it every day. If you relax a little bit, there will be a lot of bugs taking advantage of the loopholes and entering the yard.

  However, Yu Yuan and his team's defense is quite strong. Even if there are bugs, they only appear in the yard and are basically not found in the house.

  For more than a month, they didn't sleep well.

  After Yu Yuan keeps vigil, she will catch up on her sleep in the space so that she can sleep a little longer.

  On this day, a trumpet suddenly sounded in the sky: "Every survivor, please close the doors and windows. We will sprinkle special pesticides all over the sky. Pesticides are harmful to the human body. Try not to inhale too much. Please survive." Please close the doors and windows..."

  Then there was the sound of a helicopter. Yu Yuan opened the window and looked out, just in time to see a helicopter hovering in the sky.

  Yu Yuan was slightly stunned. This had never happened in his previous life. In his previous life, it was not until the weather got hot again that the insect tide slowly receded.

  She didn't know that Yu Xue was shocked by the scene where she helped Liu Zi and the others clear the bomb. In addition, Tang Yiming had a heart that belonged to her. Yu Xue was determined not to be entangled anymore. After returning home, she no longer indulged in feelings, but studied medical books. This time The insecticide was made by Yu Xue by mixing Chinese and Western medicine.

  They followed the instructions on the loudspeaker and closed and locked the doors and windows of their homes to prevent pesticides from entering.

  Everyone looked more relaxed.

  "It seems that Guo Jia hasn't given up on us yet." Uncle Yu, who had been frowning for a long time, also smiled for the first time in a long time.

  Chapter 48 Going to City A

  The light yellow mist-like medicine sprinkled from the air and slowly fell to the ground.

  Immediately, a pungent smell slowly spread in the house.

  The doors and windows blocked out the pesticides, but they couldn't block out the smell.

  Because the smell was really unpleasant, everyone went back to their rooms and closed the door.

  Yu Yuan looked out of the window and saw that the bugs that had come into contact with the insecticide had stopped moving forward and were still rolling around, looking very painful.

  It seems that this medicine is really effective.

  The spraying took more than an hour before the helicopter hovering above left.

  This smell lingered for a long time and lasted for several days.

  Opening the door again, there is the fresh air outside the door that has not been seen for a long time.

  The annoying bugs were also killed, and their corpses were scattered all over the ground. Yu Yuan and the others took brooms and swept away all the bugs in front of their house.

  The village chief and others returned to their home and cleaned it for a long time before cleaning up the insect corpses.

  Soon, the weather slowly became warmer again, and the whole world seemed to have fallen into a new round of reincarnation.

  In the blink of an eye, time has come to the end of the third year of the apocalypse. At this time, the last disaster has ended, and the weather has just turned cold. Yu Yuan's family began to pack up all the things at home and stuffed them all into their truck. inside.

  During this year, shelters in various places gradually improved. Occasionally, the radio did not receive an invitation signal from the shelter to them, so Yu Yuan and the others finally decided to go to the shelter in City A. Live.

  My own house has experienced various natural disasters, exposure to sunlight and floods for three years. Now there is always a lingering musty smell in the house. Even the quilt has begun to become damp, making it a bit uncomfortable to live there for a long time.

  Yu Yuan's family can enter the space, but Uncle Yu and the others cannot.

  Before going, they still had to celebrate the New Year at home.

  Even though it is the end of the world, Li Hui feels that the sense of ritual is still indispensable. The red lanterns and window grilles that are recycled every year at home have been taken out, washed and hung up.

  It looks decent too.

  Li Hui, Wang Chengfang, Yu Jiacheng and others used limited ingredients in the kitchen to make a sumptuous New Year's Eve dinner.

  Yu Yuantang, Uncle Yu, Yu Hongxuan and others moved the things that could be moved from home to their truck.

  After a year, they will be ready to leave.

  Yu Yuan's family and Uncle Yu's family have lived together for two years, but there are almost no conflicts between the two families.

  This all depends on the sense of propriety of Uncle Yu's family, making them very comfortable to get along with.

  Even if we are a family, this sense of proportion is essential.

  Two years later, Yu Yuan's food supply continues to increase, but half of her daily necessities are missing. Things like milk tea and junk food are almost at the bottom even if she saves them.

  This time when she went out, Yu Yuan was going to look for some more supplies. If she didn't stock up more, she would feel uneasy.

  Soon, Li Hui's food was on the table. They were basically made from dry food, but they were still fragrant.

  Everyone sat together and toasted to celebrate another year of living.

  "I hope that all of us can live forever and start a new life. If the base in City A is not good, we will come back."

  "After arriving at the base in City A, I heard that you can be assigned jobs and receive food and water according to your own labor?" Uncle Yu asked with expectation in his eyes.

  He is not used to such a life of doing nothing at home, but he still likes to use his own hands in exchange for food.

  "I heard it's like this. Let's hand over some food and choose a better house first." Yu Jiacheng also heard a few words from Yu Yuan.

  When it comes to going to City A, everyone has started to join the topic. While they are happy, they are also a little afraid of the unknown.

  After a simple year, Yu Yuan's family packed up their things and prepared to leave.

  I brought everything I could bring with me. Yu Yuan, Yu Jiacheng, Li Hui and Tang Yiming rode in the truck they drove back, while Uncle Yu and his family drove Tang Yiming's off-road vehicle.

  The village chief's family also knew that Yu Yuan and the others were leaving, and the whole family was ready to get in their car and follow Yu Yuan and the others.

  The car they drove belonged to another family in the village. It was a minivan with a sealed cargo box in the back.

  They drained all the gas out of the surviving cars in the village. After all, there was no use staying here.

  Before leaving, Wang Chengfang and Uncle Yu went back to look at their house.

  In the past few years, they have gradually found some useful things from their houses and moved them to Yu Yuan's house.

  Now all that is really left is a pile of broken copper and tiles.

  Tang Yiming also went home and cleaned up the things at home, taking away what he could and forgetting what he couldn't.

  While everyone was away, Yu Yuan put all the furniture at home into the space warehouse.

  This time it is really vacant.

  Yu Jiacheng stroked the relatively new door and said with emotion: "If I have the opportunity to live in the village in the future, I will renovate this house."

  Yu Jiacheng drove out of the yard, and Yu Yuan was the last to lock the door. He looked back at the house where he had lived for three years, and felt a sense of reluctance in his heart.

  They drove to pick up Tang Yiming and then waited at the entrance of the village.

  After Uncle Yu and the village chief's cars also drove out, they started to set off.

  The village was getting farther and farther behind, and Yu Yuan looked back. At this moment, he didn't know when he would be able to come back.

  They have not left the village for more than two years, and the world outside is very different from before the end of the world.

  The sky was gray and white, and there was no greenery around. After the buildings were soaked by rain, they either grew mold or mushrooms, or collapsed with cracks.

  The road is full of garbage and decay, and you can smell an unpleasant smell when you open the windows.

  They are going to City A, and they have to go north after leaving the village.

  A lot of traffic has been disconnected, and they still have to take detours.

  Yu Jiacheng held a huge map in his hand and identified the road while walking, so their speed was still quite slow.

  After walking for more than an hour, we finally reached the town.

  There is almost no one left in the town, and almost everyone has gone to the shelter.

  Yu Yuan and Tang Yiming had already searched the surrounding towns, and the supplies were almost empty, so they did not stop.

  A little further on, there was a gas station. They stopped and looked at it, but there was no gas left at all.

  However, they found a box of purified water in the employee lounge, but it had expired.

  Yu Yuan looked at the date and moved the water to the car first. At this time, no one cares about whether it expires or not. Some of it is already good to drink.

  The three cars continued north.

  After leaving the town, the road was cut off again, and they had to go around the mountain road.

  The mountain road here seems to have experienced a landslide. The mud on the road is very thick, and it is very difficult to drive.

  After driving for a while, the situation improved.

  At least there isn't so much mud on the ground.

  But Yu Yuan felt something was wrong and said to Yu Jiacheng in the cab: "Be careful, Dad, the mud here seems to have been cleaned up."

  Yu Jiacheng's eyes instantly became alert, and Tang Yiming's hand also touched his waist.

  She and Tang Yiming each grabbed the wooden warehouse that they had snatched from the gangsters.

  Tang Yiming, who was sitting in the passenger seat, stretched out his hand and made a gesture to the two cars behind.

  They had agreed on what gestures they would make when encountering danger, or when they needed to stop, etc., and everyone even made a special note of it.

  For a moment, everyone became alert.

  As the car turned a corner, something unexpected happened. A group of people armed with long steel pipe knives rushed down the hillside and blocked Yu Jiacheng's path.

  The steel pipe and the long knife kept slashing on the car body, making a bang bang bang sound.

  "Let's rush over!" Yu Yuan looked slightly cold.

  Yu Jiacheng saw that these were desperadoes and could not be reasonable, so he pushed the accelerator, and the few people standing in front were knocked out.

  Just after taking a few steps, Yu Jiacheng slammed on the brakes. The inertia made everyone lose their seats in the car.

  "There are roadblocks on the road." Yu Jiacheng looked a little ugly.

  Yu Yuan took a look with his head and saw that the road was paved with black iron spikes. If the wheels hit it, you would have to pay a toll.

  It seems that these people are well prepared.

  Yu Yuan took out the Mucang from his waist, and without any hesitation, he raised his hand to face the people shouting outside the window.

  The sound of the wooden barn was particularly harsh in this forest, and the few people outside were really frightened. They did not expect that Yu Yuan and the others had a wooden barn in their hands.

  Yu Yuan didn't even blink, bang bang bang, it was a few wooden warehouses again.

  Tang Yiming also cooperated with her actions and opened several wooden warehouses.

  These people couldn't be cured of, and when they saw that the situation was not right, they immediately dispersed.

  Yu Yuan took out the weapons from the corpse and gave them to Uncle Yu, the others and the village chief.

  I checked the car. Since no one got out of the car and the car was relatively strong, there were only scratches on the surface.

  They didn't dare to stay here any longer. After all, the bullets in Yu Yuanmu's warehouse were limited.

  After towing away the obstacles on the road, he quickly drove away.

  After coming out of the woods and onto the national highway, everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

  Yu Yuan held Li Hui's hand next to her and realized that her palms were covered in cold sweat.

  Further ahead is the Wetland Park located on the edge of the city. It was once green and beautiful, but now it has become desolate and empty.

  They parked the car in the park, ready to take a rest and have lunch.

  Li Hui and Wang Chengfang got together as soon as they got off the car. They both felt a little scared when they talked about the thrilling scene just now.

  Uncle Yu has also experienced several such vicious incidents, and his mentality is relatively stable.

  The pots and pans that Yu Yuan bought at the outdoor store are now in full use. She also lent the extra set to the village chief and his family.

  The village chief and others were very grateful. After making the pancakes, they gave one to Yu Yuan and others.

  After lunch, Tang Yiming drove. Yu Jiacheng and Li Hui sat in the back seat to rest, while Yu Yuan sat in the passenger seat.

  Tang Yiming glanced at Yu Yuan who was looking at the map out of the corner of his eye, his eyes soft.

  Yu Jiacheng happened to see this scene, curled his lips, and turned his head to the other side, out of sight.

  However, they were very satisfied with Tang Yiming. They knew everything about him and he was a good boy.

  Chapter 49 Return to City C

  Yu Yuan noticed Tang Yiming's gaze and turned to look at him: "Look at the road. Why are you looking at me?"

  Tang Yiming had a smile on his lips and said in a low voice: "Yuan Bao, if you get serious, you're really good-looking."

  Yu Yuan's cheeks were slightly red, and she subconsciously looked back at her parents, only to find that her parents were already asleep.

  She gave Tang Yiming an angry look: "Drive your car well."

  The two of them have not made any progress in the past few years. It can be said that their friendship is not yet full of lovers.

  After driving for a while, they again encountered a road that required a detour.

  Yu Yuan opened the map and looked at it, pointing to the village next to him: "Let's go around this village, and then take the same road, the distance is about the same."

  Her proposal was approved by everyone.

  Tang Yiming turned the steering wheel and drove towards a place called Hongyun Village on the map.

  The surrounding scenery is still desolate. After leaving the national highway, the wide road slowly becomes narrower.

  The road in front of us also started to be a little bumpy, with obvious uphill and downhill slopes.

  Scattered houses began to be seen on the roadside.

  But most of them are low-rise bungalows, and the houses have been destroyed by floods.

  These kind of brick and tile houses built a long time ago cannot withstand today's severe natural disasters.

  Walking a little further, a few people saw a stone tablet standing by the road, with three big characters on it, Hongyun Village.

  The houses in the village also became dilapidated, and Yu Yuan even saw a bone exposed among the garbage piled up by the water on the roadside.

  She quickly turned her head and changed the topic at the right time to prevent Li Hui from feeling uncomfortable after seeing this scene.

  After entering the village, there were obviously more houses on both sides, but they still looked uninhabited.

  The whole village was filled with a musty smell.

  The roads in the village were not very easy to walk, so they drove slowly.

  In the center of the village, they found several cars piled together. The cars were so dirty that their original colors could not be seen.

  They stopped the car and prepared to go over to see if there was any oil in the tank.

  Although Yu Yuan brought enough oil, who would think there is too much oil? It becomes a very rare thing in the later stages.

  There were three cars in total. Tang Yiming and Yu Jiacheng came back and shook their heads: "There is no fuel at all. One of them does have some, but the fuel tank cap was opened and water was mixed in, so it can't be used."

  Since they didn't find any gas, they didn't plan to stop. They got in the car and continued walking.

  After driving out of the village, they walked through a rural road and finally turned back to the main road.

  As they continued walking north, they barely stopped when they encountered smaller towns and cities. After all, they had visited the area with Tang Yiming before.

  After several more detours, they finally arrived at City C, where Yu Yuan's family lived, just before dark.

  The surrounding scenery was familiar yet unfamiliar, and Yu Yuan's family was quite emotional.

  "Look at this building. It's in such a state. The tiles have almost fallen off."

  "The building over there is crooked. We work there, and we don't know what happened to the other people in the company."

  "There was news in the group before. Everyone hid at home. Those who couldn't go home hid in the company. Later, the signal was lost, and I don't know what happened."

  As the car continued to drive forward, Yu Yuan felt that his memory was slowly recovering.

  Not long after, the car drove to the community where they originally lived. Not only Yu Yuan's family, but also Tang Yiming's home was here.

  Looking at the familiar neighborhood, Tang Yiming looked nostalgic.

  The outer tiles of the buildings in the community have almost completely fallen off, and several individual low-rise houses have tilted and collapsed.

  The high-rise elevators have also turned into dilapidated buildings, which seem to be no longer occupied, and the former gardens have become dilapidated.

  Looking from here, you can still see Yu Yuan's room, with the discolored curtains floating in the window.

  Because the community looked too dangerous, they didn't go in. Yu Yuan raised the camera and took one last photo.

  There was a large two-story supermarket outside their community. Yu Yuan got off the car and went in to take a look. The first floor was basically soaked in water. The second floor was filled with household items, but they were affected by dampness. Those bedding and the like They are no longer available.

  However, they found the supermarket's warehouse, which was mostly empty. It had probably been taken away by someone. There wasn't much left, but the contents inside were all sealed.

  Food rots and deteriorates, but other daily necessities and the like can still be used.

  Yu Yuan picked through it and took a pack of packed towels and washcloths. He also found a razor for Yu Jiacheng and the cosmetics she used every day before the end of the world for Li Hui.

  After the end of the world came, everyone subconsciously took food, clothing and medicine, so no one paid attention to the less important things.

  There is also a cold storage room next to the warehouse. It was Yu Hongxuan who opened the door. As soon as he opened the door, he was so smoked that he stepped back more than ten steps.

  Everyone also has a tacit understanding to stay away. Without him, the smell is really too unpleasant.

  The food is rotten and fermented, and it has been stained with water. The taste is imaginable and is even more terrifying than chemical weapons.

  Naturally, everyone gave up the contents of the freezer and closed the door to prevent the smell from coming out continuously.

  They stayed in the city for a long time. They visited large and small supermarkets and found some supplies.

  However, most of them have been taken away by people in the shelter. They need to use materials to stabilize people's hearts.

  In her previous life, Yu Yuan lived in the shelter by exchanging labor for supplies.

  "Li Hui? Yuanyuan?" When they came out of a supermarket, they heard a voice coming from next to them.

  Li Hui and Yu Yuan turned their heads and saw a man dressed up in a mask and hat walking over.

  When she came over, she took off the mask on her face: "I don't recognize you anymore, it's me."

  Only then did Yu Yuan see that this person was their neighbor's aunt, and her originally rich face was now so thin that she lost all appearance.

  "Oh, it's you. I didn't expect to see you here." Li Hui took a few steps forward in surprise.

  "We haven't seen each other for three years. You guys went back to your hometown at the right time. You seem to be doing well." The neighbor's aunt said with a smile.

  "It's nothing good. It's just that life in rural areas is better than in cities." Li Hui said.

  The two of them just started chatting. The two families have lived together for many years and have always had a good relationship.

  Li Hui was also very happy to see an acquaintance.

  "By the way, why are you here?" Li Hui asked.

  "My team and I went out to look for supplies. They are still in the market and haven't come out yet. We need to earn some points a day to exchange for food and water and go back." The neighbor's aunt said calmly.

  "Where is your son? Is he with you too?" Li Hui asked.

  "No, he broke his leg before, so he was doing some easy things in the shelter."

  Li Hui didn't expect this, and said quickly: "I'm sorry, I don't know..."

  "It's okay. It's good to be able to save my life." The neighbor's aunt has obviously seen it very clearly.

  Yu Yuan and the others packed their things and were about to leave. Li Hui also said goodbye to her neighbor's aunt.

  Before leaving, the neighbor's aunt took Li Hui's hand, lowered her head, and said in a choked voice: "I'm sorry."

  Her voice was a bit soft, and Li Hui didn't hear it clearly, so she asked in confusion: "What?"

  At this moment, something unexpected happened, and a puff of white smoke floated out from nowhere. After smelling it, Yu Yuan felt that his consciousness began to gradually become blurred.

  No, it's smoke! Yu Yuan blamed himself for being too careless and letting down his guard when he saw an acquaintance.

  She looked around. Village Chief Yu Uncle and the others had fainted. Li Hui, Yu Jiacheng, Yu Hongxuan, and Tang Yiming had taken undiluted Lingquan water and she could still hold on for a while.

  A group of eight people came out of an alley. One of them patted the neighbor's aunt on the shoulder: "Well done."

  The neighbor's aunt's eyes were wet and she looked at Yu Yuan and the others apologetically: "I'm sorry, my son is in their hands. If I don't help, my son will die."

  After saying that, she turned around and left. The remaining people had sharp weapons in their hands and confronted Yu Yuan and the others.

  After seeing the faces of these people clearly, Yu Yuan was shocked. These were actually the people who were asked by Jiang Zhengguo to kill her in her previous life.

  "It's you!" Before Yu Yuan could say anything, Tang Yiming shouted angrily, and then he took out the wooden warehouse and opened several wooden warehouses at several people, and the bow orders were completely consumed.

  This was the first time that Yu Yuan saw Tang Yiming so angry and almost losing his mind.

  Two of the eight people on the opposite side were injured. They obviously did not expect that Yu Yuan and the others still had Mucang, so they quickly retreated and hid behind the building, and then continued to emit smoke.

  This style of play is really despicable.

  Yu Hongxuan failed to hold on and fainted.

  After being smoked for the third time, Yu Yuan saw her parents and Tang Yiming losing consciousness one after another. Before she completely lost consciousness, she put her hands on the car and threw away the supplies on the car and Tang Yiming. The wooden warehouses on the side were all retracted into the space.

  When Yu Yuan woke up again, she found that she was locked in a dark room, her hands and feet were tied, and vague voices could be heard outside.

  She didn't choose to enter the space just now, because she was afraid that after those people saw it, their stable apocalyptic life would completely disappear.

  But she can still take out the items from the warehouse at any time.

  With a movement of her wrist, a blade appeared in her hand.

  After the restraints on her hands and feet were loosened, Yu Yuan fed herself a few sips of spiritual spring water, waiting for the negative effects in her body to disappear.

  During this period, she fed Li Hui, who was locked in the same room with her, a few mouthfuls of spiritual spring water, and untied her hands and feet.

  Not long after feeding, Li Hui woke up.

  After Yu Yuan turned on the flashlight, she found that in addition to her and Li Hui, there were also the village chief and Zhou Dazhuang in the room, but they were not awake yet.

  Others should be switched on and off separately from them, and the voices are not far away.

  "No? How could there be no?!" came an angry voice.

  "Really, the car is empty, and we don't know what's going on."

  "Are they really a bunch of poor people? Take me to see them."

  The sound gradually faded away.

  Chapter 50 The truth

  Yu Yuan also woke up the village chief and Zhou Dazhuang, and they became nervous immediately after learning about the current situation.

  The situation was critical at this time, and Yu Yuan did not hide it. She broke the lock on the door with just a force.

  When he opened the door, it was completely dark outside. The moonlight shone through the window, but he could still see clearly.

  There is a long corridor outside, and I don't know where Yu Jiacheng, Tang Yiming and the others are being held.

  It looks like the layout of a hotel. There is a dirty carpet under your feet that cannot be seen in color, and there is an unpleasant smell.

  Several people stepped on the carpet and reached the end of the corridor smoothly without making any sound.

  Yu Yuan leaned over and listened in every room to see if anyone else was locked up nearby.

  At this moment, a door opened, and a strange man walked out of the house, just in time to meet Yu Yuan's eyes.

  The other party reacted very quickly. He took out a knife from his waist and threw it in the direction of Yu Yuan and the others. Yu Yuan stood in front of Li Hui, preparing to put the knife into the space by touching it. Although this method may cause injury, it is also the most effective.

  However, a figure in front of him blocked the flying knife.

  There was a pop, the sound of a knife being inserted into a person's body.

  Zhou Dazhuang turned to look at her, smiled honestly, and then knelt down with a plop.

  "Da Zhuang!" Next to him was the village chief's frightened and choking voice.

  Zhou Dazhuang blocked the knife for Yu Yuan, and the knife penetrated directly into the right side of his stomach, staining his clothes red.

  Yu Yuan rushed over with his own knife and slashed the man's neck, causing blood to spurt out.

  At this time, footsteps sounded, and someone was going upstairs. Yu Yuan had no time to check Zhou Dazhuang's injury, so he held a knife and stood on guard. Li Hui also stood beside her.

  Yu Yuan's eyebrows softened when he saw the person coming.

  The visitors were none other than Yu Jiacheng, Tang Yiming and the others. Even Uncle Yu was holding a broken chair leg.

  It seems that he has been through a battle.

  Yu Yuan's body was covered with blood spattered by the person just now, so she looked a little scary. Tang Yiming, Yu Jiacheng and Uncle Yu Wang Chengfang all thought she was injured and looked ugly.

  After Yu Yuan explained, they felt relieved.

  "Dazhuang!" Zhou Dazhuang's wife Zhou Fang rushed to Zhou Dazhuang's side, looking at his wounds, her eyes were splitting, and her voice was shrill.

  Yu Yuan was helping Zhou Dazhuang treat his wounds. She took out hemostatic medicine, disinfectant, bandages, etc. and used them on Zhou Dazhuang without hesitation.

  Because of the timely treatment, Zhou Dazhuang's bleeding stopped, and Yu Yuan breathed a sigh of relief quietly.

  Although the opponent tried his best, he was not accurate enough and did not cause fatal injuries.

  "Uncle Da Zhuang did it to save me..." Yu Yuan said apologetically.

  "It's okay, Yuanyuan, you have saved my life before, Da Zhuang should have saved you, don't feel guilty." Zhou Fang comforted her.

  Tang Yiming and the others had already subdued all those people.

  "They targeted us when we entered the city. They deliberately asked the neighbor's aunt to come over and talk to us to lower our vigilance." Tang Yiming said.

  "In the past, our two families were so close. If her son was not at home, if something happened, Lao Yu would basically be asked to help. Unexpectedly..." Li Hui was angry and emotional at the same time.

  "She's just a neighbor, so don't expect her to show her heart to you. Of course her son is more important to her, so you don't have to be so angry." Yu Jiacheng advised.

  "I'm not angry either."

  "Those people are locked up downstairs. Do you...want to go and take a look." Tang Yiming stood next to Yu Yuan and whispered.

  Yu Yuan glanced at him and nodded silently.

  The two of them went downstairs alone. The group of people had been beaten to death and were lying on the ground moaning and groaning.

  Yu Yuan's eyes were a little complicated. After seeing these people, all the past that she had deliberately forgotten was unsealed.

  The man with the scar on his face violently pulled her hair and smashed her to the ground again and again.

  Blood flowed into his eyes, and the world became bright red and blurry.

  The short-haired man held down her resisting hands and broke them off one by one. The pain was heartbreaking.

  Another man with a flat nose took a knife and cut off her hand and hamstrings.

  And the man with the tattoo on his chest broke her neck.

  At this moment, a warm big hand held her.

  "It's okay, Yuan Bao, I'm here." The deep voice instantly brought Yu Yuan's thoughts back.

  Tang Yiming looked at her with heartache in his eyes. He stretched out his hand and wiped the tears from her face with his fingertips.

  Only then did Yu Yuan realize that he was actually crying, and the wooden chair in front of him had been squeezed out of shape.

  She hurriedly wiped away her tears and calmed down her inner emotions.

  "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid. It's okay. I will always be by your side." Tang Yiming's voice was gentle.

  "Brother Yiming, do you...know something?" Although Yu Yuan asked, he already had a firm answer in his heart.

  Tang Yiming stocked up a lot of goods in advance and knew very well about the disaster.

  "I once had a dream..." Tang Yiming didn't hide it anymore, but told his dream that was so real and scary.

  "I didn't hide it on purpose, I just felt that I was not normal and was afraid that you would be afraid of me." Tang Yiming looked at Yu Yuan with deep eyes, "Later, when I went to find you, I overheard what you and Jiang Zhengguo said. ."

  Yu Yuan suddenly realized that when he killed Jiang Zhengguo, he would be dominated by hatred and did not even notice anyone next to him.

  But then, she felt a little happy. There were people who still remembered the events of her previous life as clearly as she did, and the lingering loneliness dissipated a little.

  She felt that the two of them seemed to be closer.

  But no matter how close they are, she will not tell the secret of the jade pendant. This is her bottom line and only her parents can know.

  "Brother Yiming, how many years have you lived until the end of the world? Do you know what else happened later?" Yu Yuan asked.

  Tang Yiming shook his head: "I died due to the weather not long after I found you, and I don't know what happened next."

  Both of them hid things from each other and didn't want to tell each other.

  In the end, Yu Yuan killed all these people, leaving no one alive.

  After killing them, she felt unexpectedly calm, not as happy or relieved as she had imagined.

  This should be just a temporary settlement for these people. No supplies are stored, only their weapons are taken away.

  This is indeed a hotel, and the restaurant and warehouse have been vacated.

  Yu Yuan saw the village chief and the others carrying the moldy sheets and other items from the hotel into the car.

  "All the clothes and quilts at home were washed away during the flood. These materials are quite good. Take some back and wash them with snow water and they can still be used." The village chief's wife said with a smile.

  Then they went down and looked at their car.

  Tang Yiming took back the keys from the group of people, and Yu Yuan took the first step and quietly put the supplies in the car back.

  Uncle Yu didn't know why, but he was very pleased: "At least I haven't had time to ruin things."

  It was getting late, so the group simply spent the night in the hotel.

  Naturally, they couldn't each share a room, so they all squeezed into two suites. The larger one was occupied by Yu Yuan's family and Tang Yiming, Uncle Yu and his friends, while the smaller one was occupied by the village chief and his family.

  After dinner, Yu Yuan took out cans and gave some to the village chief and his family. She also took the opportunity to see if Zhou Dazhuang had a fever.

  Fortunately, he has always been strong and recovered well.

  In the evening, everyone rested in the living room, and everyone took turns keeping vigil.

  Yu Yuan changed out of the blood-stained clothes. While changing clothes in the room, he went into the space and scrubbed his body.

  The plants in the space matured again, and Yu Yuan also put them all into the warehouse.

  Three puppies surrounded her, their tails wagging happily.

  She was busy in the space for half an hour and only came out for a few minutes.

  On the branches under the moon, everyone was still awake. They sat together and talked about today's events. Uncle Yu and Wang Chengfang were still a little scared.

  It was originally agreed to take turns to keep vigil, but Tang Yiming stayed vigil all night alone without anyone calling.

  During the day, Yu Jiacheng drove the car, leaving Tang Yiming to catch up on his sleep in the back seat.

  Looking at the green shadow in Tang Yiming's eyes, Yu Yuan frowned slightly: "Brother Yiming, why didn't you call me? You just stayed alone all night."

  "It's okay, it's nothing. When I was in the army, staying up late was commonplace." Tang Yiming said with a smile.

  "We can't do this next time. We will take shifts as promised." Yu Jiacheng said seriously from the front.

  "I know, Uncle Yu." Tang Yiming said.

  The car was driving bumpily, and Tang Yiming fell asleep on Yu Yuan's shoulder without realizing it. In order to let him sleep more comfortably, Yu Yuan did not move his position.

  It wasn't until Tang Yiming woke up half an hour later that she moved her stiff shoulders.

  When Tang Yiming saw this, he quickly rubbed her and said, "Wake me up next time."

  Li Hui saw this scene and touched Yu Jiacheng with her hand. Yu Jiacheng glanced at the rearview mirror and rolled his eyes, but didn't say anything.

  When leaving City C, they also passed by the shelter in City C. There were some people at the entrance of the shelter. After hearing the noise, they all turned to look at the car. Yu Yuan also saw familiar faces, but she had no intention of reminiscing. ‌Fa, the three cars drove straight away.

  The roads were often damaged and broken, and they took many long detours, but things as bad as before rarely happened.

  On the night of the third day, they arrived in City S. It used to be a very beautiful city with row upon row of high-rise buildings, but now only ruins were left. They found an abandoned building to rest.

  Early the next morning, Yu Yuan and the others set out to search for supplies in the city.

  They actually found a warehouse with some food left and most of the daily necessities left.

  Everyone is trying to move as much as possible to their cars.

  In the end, I still felt a little regretful that I didn't fit them all in.

  After they left, Yu Yuan put all the rest into the space.

  Not long after the car drove out, they encountered an RV.

  The owner of the RV is a young girl, and the people in the car are her parents and younger brother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 208 20
重生之带着空间混末世 In Yang Qian's previous life, she put it nicely as an ordinary life, but in fact it was nothing more than a life of failure! In this life...
3 0 1
In the year 2100, the far side of the Moon, an uncharted territory shrouded in mystery, becomes the focal point of a groundbreaking expedition led by...
Crazy By Pennygobbler56

Science Fiction

7 0 2
A fruity scientist gets called crazy and wants to die until he's actually dying but becomes immortal instead??? (That's all I got for now 😢)
Telesapians By Jay Jay

Science Fiction

13 1 1
Dystopian science fiction with telepathy and aliens set on a hostile planet established by a cult that restricts the townships to small communities a...