๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ป. matt...

By rootbeerslut

[ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ช๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ] ๐Ÿ’ซ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต .แŸ just after the one year anniversary of her debut album 'ado... More

๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ป.
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ.
๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ.
๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ.
๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ. ๐–บ๐—€๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐–บ ๐—‡๐—Ž๐—†๐–ป๐–พ๐—‹.

๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ. ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—€๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐—Œ.

5.6K 150 137
By rootbeerslut

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲 !
( stained glass )

nicolassturniolo is LIVE on instagram!

"WELL hi guys!" nick spoke to his phone, watching as the thousands of fans of his flooded into his live stream. "holy shit i haven't done one of these in a while."

his eyes skimmed over the comments as they continued to interrupt one another.

user728 : NICK I LOVE U PLS SAY HI MEGAN.

user057 : u kinda look like matt sturniolo

user334 : hi nick ily

user592 : NICK KENNEDY DROPPED A SINGLE.

he practically stopped dead in his tracks. "kenny dropped a single?" he questioned his viewers.

user997 : HOLY SHIT NICK ITS SO GOOD

user103 : NICK AND KENNY NEED TO BE BESTFRIENDS.

user946 : NICK GO LISTEN TO IT RIGHT NOW

user185 : stained glass is just insanely good wtf.

"HOLD UP. i'll be back." nick shouts, eyes widening, as he tapped the X in the right corner of his phone screen.

nick placed down his phone at his desk, and pushed himself out of his chair, frantically looking for his laptop. when he realized it wasn't in his room, he practically sprinted out of his room and down the stairs of his apartment.

when he arrived downstairs, he found his brother matt sitting on the couch.

"where is my laptop." he demands. matt looks to him in confusion.

"how am i supposed to know?" he responds.

nick looks around, searching for his laptop. when he finds it, he runs over to it, grabbing it and opening it up, just to be greeted by a big battery flashing red.

"FUCK. it's dead." he shouts, running back over to matt. he looks at his brother who is mindlessly scrolling through his phone, and before his brother could even realize what was happening, nick had snatched his phone, and began walking back upstairs.

"nick, what the fuck?" matt snaps back, in which nick blatantly ignores him.

nick takes his first few steps up the stairs, and taps on spotify, quickly typing in 'kennedy silvers.'

as he sits back down at his desk he sees the words 'NEW RELEASE' in bold letters, with a picture of a blurry girl, sitting in a pool of water with the water sitting just below her shoulders, and pieces of papers scattered across the glossy surface of the liquid. the title of the song reads 'stained glass.'

nick quickly props his phone up to begin another instagram live.

when it begins, his followers begin to flood in once again. he waits a moment before actually beginning the song.

after those few moments he practically chokes on his own words at the number in the top right of his screen. "twenty seven THOUSAND people in here is fucking not real." his hand flying to his mouth. "all of you guys need to like go home, i'm taking a screenshot of this."

he presses the power and volume buttons, "alright, enough about this, time for kenny's music." he says clicking the song, immediately playing it for everyone to hear.

KENNEDY watched another episode of her comfort show, listening to the infamous intro song of the show as it began. grey's anatomy was something she could watch over and over again. she wasn't sure why though. just something about the show lured her in. she envied the idea of being in a building, getting to help people survive every single day. despite the fact that the entirety of the show was scripted, she just envied the idea of getting to help people physically. she felt a sense of comfort in the soft song, playing as the title popped up the screen. it was so soothing to her, just the music, and the idea of helping others. the show entirely was able to take her mind off of the things going on in her life currently,  but her peace was cut short quickly, when the small rectangle she practically despised vibrated loudly beside her.

she picked up the remote sitting on the coffee table in front of her, and paused the episode she's was rewatching, before picking up her phone to see what notification had appeared.

nicolassturniolo is live on instagram!

she read over the notifcation. she smiled at the sight of the boy claimed to be her number one fan's name which had appeared in front of her. she thought about it for a second, before giving into her own thoughts, and clicked on the notification, bring her straight to the livestream. before any audio had loaded in for her, she gently pet the sleeping golden doodle snoring next to her.

a blonde boy sat at a desk, in a dim lit room like dusk, immediately recognizing the melody coming from her speakers. he was listening to her song. of course she wasn't surprised. he practically commented on every single one of her posts, which wasn't something she wasn't happy about. she loved seeing people enjoy her music. she loved that nicolas enjoyed it.

as he began nearing the end of the song, she watched as comments about her, about nicolas, and about the duo themselves, began pouring onto her screen. she read over the positive feedback his fans were saying about her music, and she couldn't help but smile.

"holy shit." the boy spoke to his screen as the song finally came to an end. "she's done it again everyone."

she felt the corners of her lips turn upwards as she listened to him positively rant about her and her music.

"the chorus. i levitated." he gasped. she tilted her head, leaning it on to the pillow, still with a large grin printed onto her face.

she was smiling. kennedy realized she hadn't done that in a while. and he made her do it.

why hadn't she joined one of his livestreams before? kennedy's adoration for nicolas grew larger than before, she felt connected to him already, and she hadn't even spoken to him yet. so, she was gonna make it so that wasn't the case anymore.

user910 : THIS SONG IS SOMETHING ELSEEEE.

user185 : did no one see that kennedy joined???

user857 : nick u need to become friends with kenny.

kennedysilvers : ur adorable.

she watched as the blonde boys face lit up.

"oh my god. hi kennedy." he spoke softly. it was apparent he wasn't trying to let his inner fanboy out during the moment. she smiled at his reaction.

as nick was about to say something else, he was rudely interrupted by another boy barging into his bedroom.

"nick give me my phone." the boy said. kennedy had seen a couple clips of their videos on youtube, just out of her own curiosity so she assumed that it was one of his triplet brothers who had just rudely entered his room.

"matt, i'm on live." nick responded, so matt quickly stuck his head into the frame, smiling, so he could wave to their fans. then quickly grabbed his phone from his brother, before exiting.

"sorry about that guys," nick rolled his eyes. "his mattitude been at an all time high recently for some reason."

kennedy ignored it. she was more focused on the idea of becoming friends with the blonde boy, rather than the seemingly grumpy brunette one who had just made an appearance. so she began typing once again.

kennedysilvers : when r we hanging

she watched as his lips pried open, revealing his teeth with a smile. "when are we hanging? kenny that's completely up to you." he leaned back slightly into his chair. "you just released a song, so you're probably busy. i mean if your in LA anytime soon, id love to do something if you'd like too."

kennedy then realized, she was smiling, again. and harder this time. this is the first she had really interacted with someone else that wasn't her family, bestfriend, or manager.

kennedysilvers : i'll be in la in a few weeks!!

nicks eyes glanced at the comment, still smiling. "we have to do something then."

she watched as more and more comments other than hers flooded in once again, all practically screaming at the fact that the pair had finally met. well, not met. but had truly interacted with one another, other than through social media comments.

mumbled shouting came from outside of nicks bedroom, which kennedy was unable to make out.

"ugh, okay. i'm gonna get off this now, cause' we've got to go film." he sighed. "i love you all. bye guys." he smiled, but before ending it added one last thing. "bye kennedy!"

THIS LIVESTREAM HAS ENDED.

instagram dms

kennedysilvers
we need to hang out. like actually.

ava's note
no edits for the first chapter so it's being posted now
🥳🥳

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
vote & comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.1K 2.5K 58
Sequel to More Than Friends but it can be read separately. They are now the perfect couple. Married and both living their dreams but with a lost of h...
38.7K 770 57
โ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ. ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโž MATT STURNIO...
225K 3.4K 43
"Fighting the fantasy, hooked on the scenes, but you brought me to my knees, and it's all because of you" (Or the one where Matt Sturniolo listens...
845K 19.2K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.