😀 After rebirth, I started t...

By CNovel_Reader

After rebirth, I started to stock up like crazy Original title: 重生后我开始疯狂囤货 Author: Yue Banding/Sonic Boom Bom... More

Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-end

Chapter 1-10

5.7K 59 28
By CNovel_Reader

  Chapter 1 Rebirth

  Yu Yuan suddenly sat up from the bed, holding his neck and gasping for air.

  The horror and severe pain of having his neck suddenly broken is still vivid in my mind.

  She remembered that just now, a group of people broke into her home and tried to steal the few food she had. They were outnumbered and she was momentarily defeated. Her neck was broken and she died tragically at home.

  What's going on now? Someone rescued her?

  She herself didn't believe this speculation. It was already the fifth year of the apocalypse, and there was a shortage of various medicines and medical equipment. Even with such stupid and kind-hearted people, how could she save her neck if it was broken?

  Yu Yuan glanced around inadvertently, and he was stunned. This was not a base at all.

  The air conditioner overhead was still blowing air, keeping the room at a comfortable and cool temperature.

  The surrounding environment became more and more familiar, so familiar that her hands stroking the furniture began to tremble involuntarily, the tip of her nose was sore, and her vision was blurred by tears.

  This was clearly the three-bedroom house where she and her parents lived before the end of the world. This was her former bedroom.

  But she remembered that she had come back in the third year of the apocalypse, and there was no way anyone could live here anymore.

  how come...

  A bold and absurd guess emerged in Yu Yuan's mind. Could it be that she was reborn?

  She looked up at the electronic calendar. April 5, 2123, half a year before the end!

  "Yuanyuan, don't sleep. Your aunt and the others are inviting you to dinner today. Your uncle has been promoted again. We have to go there early, otherwise she will have something to say." At this time, a figure knocked on the door and walked in from outside.

  The curtains were opened, and the sunlight poured in, which stung Yu Yuan's eyes.

  "Hey, I'm so self-conscious today. I'm already up. Why are my eyes red? Are you feeling uncomfortable?" The person in front of her approached Yu Yuan and touched her forehead with his hand.

  The fingers are warm and soft, with a familiar scent.

  Yu Yuan's eyes opened wide. Is this a dream?

  "What's wrong? Are you stupid?"

  The figures in Yu Yuan's sight gradually became clearer.

  "Mom..." Yu Yuan's voice was hoarse, with a sense of humble hope.

  Her tears fell one by one like broken pearls.

  "What's wrong?" Yu Yuan's mother, Li Hui, finally realized something was wrong at this moment, and the smile on her face turned into worry.

  The next second, she shouted towards the door at the top of her lungs: "Lao Yu! Lao Yu! Come here quickly!"

  The footsteps came closer and closer, with a sense of urgency, and stopped at the door of Yu Yuan's room.

  "I'm in?"

  "Come in." Li Hui said.

  Yu Yuan was wearing tight pajamas at this time, so Li Hui let people from outside come in directly.

  The bedroom door was pushed open, and a tall middle-aged man walked in.

  "What's wrong? Are you shouting in such a hurry?"

  "Dad..." Yu Yuan's tears started to flow even more.

  Li Hui and Yu Yuan's father, Yu Jiacheng, looked at each other with confusion in their eyes.

  Yu Yuan went from crying silently to bursting into tears at the end.

  It seemed like he wanted to cry out all the grievances he had suffered over the years.

  Although Li Hui and Yu Jiacheng didn't know what happened, they gathered around the bed and patiently comforted her.

  Feeling the tenderness of her long-lost parents, Yu Yuan's chest felt sour and astringent, happy and sad, and she was afraid that this was just a dream.

  An hour later, Yu Yuan's mood finally calmed down.

  She looked at her parents, then lowered her head and pinched herself hard.

  Pain hit, Yu Yuan opened his mouth as if he was dumbfounded. All of this seemed... not a dream...

  "Ouch, kid, doesn't it hurt? Why are you pinching yourself so hard!" Li Hui frowned in distress when she saw that Yu Yuan's arm was instantly bruised.

  "What happened? Who bullied you? Tell dad and he will beat him!" Yu Jiacheng was also anxious.

  Yu Yuan took her father's hand and shook her head. When she started to speak, she realized that her voice was extremely hoarse: "Mom and Dad, actually..."

  Yu Yuan didn't want to hide it from her parents. Since she had the upper hand in her new life, she would not let herself fall into such despair and predicament again. She had to prepare early, and what she was about to do would eventually I can't hide it from my parents who live in the same room.

  Therefore, Yu Yuan chose to tell the story of his experiences in the last few years.

  Speaking of her parents' tragic death, she once again couldn't control her tears.

  Li Hui and Yu Jiacheng listened with frowns. Yu Yuan's voice stopped for a long time and they were unable to recover.

  Yu Yuan said it was a dream, but no dream could be so real, so real that every detail seemed to have been experienced by Yu Yuan personally.

  Yu Yuan knew they didn't believe it, so he thought for a while and said: "At 9:30, the news will show that more than a thousand people died in country F due to weather. This is the beginning of everything."

  Li Hui opened her mouth, wanting to say that she believed in Yu Yuan, but this matter was too outrageous.

  I felt sorry for my daughter, and felt ridiculous in my mind.

  At this time, Yu Jiacheng directly turned on the TV in Yu Yuan's room, looked at his watch and said, "Wait and see, it's almost nine o'clock now, not more than half an hour later."

  He needed to verify whether all this was Yu Yuan's nightmare or if it really happened.

  Yu Yuan nodded and sat on the bedside to wait with his parents.

  She actually understood her parents' feelings very well. If someone had suddenly come up to her and talked about the end of the world and death, she would have thought that this person was crazy.

  Time passed by, and the family sat in Yu Yuan's room without speaking.

  As soon as 9:30, the live broadcast in the news switched to a beautiful female host. The female host said with a serious expression: "The latest news, according to statistics, a large number of citizens have died in country F due to the hot weather. At present, There are over a thousand people..."

  Yu Jiacheng stood up suddenly.

  Li Hui also looked a little dazed.

  What Yu Yuan said seems to be true...

  "So, after we die, you will live alone in the apocalypse? Are you bullied by others, and eventually killed?" Li Hui felt suffocated and distressed when she thought of these scenes, and her eyes instantly turned red.

  Yu Jiacheng slowly sat down on the chair. Thinking of this, he felt a throbbing pain in his heart.

  Seeing the mother and daughter hugging each other and crying again, Yu Jiacheng put his wife and daughter into his arms with his big hands: "Dad will protect you from now on."

  The family was immersed in their own emotions and couldn't extricate themselves, and time passed by minute by second.

  At this moment, the cell phone rang suddenly.

  Li Hui wiped her tears, took out her phone and looked at it, her face turned cold: "It's Yu Meijuan."

  Yu Meijuan is Yu Yuan's aunt, and the person who killed Yu Yuan's parents after the apocalypse.

  After the end of the world, their family was staying with Yu Meijuan's family, and they also fled to a temporary shelter and lived together for a year.

  Because they are biological sisters, Yu Jiacheng takes great care of them.

  As food became increasingly scarce, in order to get some food, they actually contacted a group that specialized in recruiting young boys and girls and sold Yu Yuan. When Yu Jiacheng and Li Hui found out, they were naturally unwilling to resist. He was beaten to death by the opponent. Before he died, he created an opportunity for Yu Yuan to escape.

  Yu Meijuan's family took the food and ran away in the chaos, without even thinking about her brother's family.

  Thinking of this, Yu Yuan's eyes turned cold.

  If the desire to avenge her parents had not been supporting her, she would not have been able to survive.

  Unfortunately, in the end, she failed to kill Yu Meijuan.

  Li Hui answered the phone. The female voice on the other end of the phone was a bit sharp and dissatisfied: "Sister-in-law, it's almost twelve o'clock, why haven't you come over yet? Everyone is here and waiting for you."

  This sound made Yu Yuan feel physiological discomfort, stomach cramps and pain, and he bent down slightly, and it took him a while to recover.

  She recalled that when her hands and feet were tied and prepared to be sold to others, she struggled violently and resisted. Yu Meijuan also pinched her throat and said to the person who tied her: "If you really can't, break her hands and feet, she won't be able to hold on anymore."

  The person who kidnapped her was from that gang. They only said that their boss wanted to be intact and refused to break Yu Yuan's hands and feet.

  "We don't..." Li Hui was about to say they wouldn't go, but when she saw Yu Yuan winking at her, she changed her words, her voice a little cold, "There's a traffic jam on the road, just come."

  "Hurry up, really..." As the phone was hung up, Yu Meijuan's complaining voice could be heard on the other end of the phone.

  "Since Yu Meijuan is not a human being, we don't have to worry about this relationship." Li Hui thought that Yu Yuan was worried about them, so she said she wanted to go. As she spoke, she glared at Yu Jiacheng who was standing aside.

  Yu Jiacheng touched his nose and nodded: "Your mother is right."

  "Let me warn you first, you will keep this in my belly and no one will be allowed to tell it. If you tell your sister, brother and others, don't blame me for taking my daughter away." Li Hui looked serious.

  Yu Jiacheng naturally knows the seriousness of the matter. For him, his family is naturally the most important. What's more, Yu Meijuan has done things that are worse than pigs and dogs. He nodded at the moment: "Yuanyuan is my biological child, how could I treat her like this?" Not clear."

  Seeing Yu Jiacheng say this, Li Hui's face became slightly better.

  "Mom and Dad, I have to go find Jiang Yuxin to get my jade pendant back." Yu Yuan said firmly.

  "Jade pendant? Is it the one your grandma gave you? Is it missing? I remember it was still in your room before." After thinking for a while, Li Hui asked.

  Jiang Yuxin is Yu Meijuan's daughter. Because of the good conditions at home, she was raised to be extremely arrogant and domineering. Seeing that Yu Yuan's Pisces jade pendant was exquisite and beautiful, and it matched her clothes very well, she took it away without even saying hello.

  It was only when Yu Yuan came back from a business trip that he discovered that the jade pendant he had left at home was missing.

  She was not in good health when she was a child, and her grandmother went to the temple to beg for the jade pendant. Yu Yuan kept it close to her body until the red string was accidentally broken, and then she put it at home, intending to replace it with a stronger chain during the holidays.

  Yu Yuan nodded: "Just a few days ago, when my aunt and her family came to the house, she took it away."

  "It's time to take it back. This child was really spoiled by her mother." Yu Jiacheng shook his head in disapproval.

  In fact, the jade pendant was not only something left to her by Grandma Yu Yuan, but more importantly, it contained a magical space inside.

  Chapter 2 Get back the jade pendant

  She knew that in the later period, Yu Meijuan's family relied on this Yu Perry's things to become guests in the base.

  She didn't know it originally, but thanks to Jiang Yuxin, she accidentally let it slip when she came to show off in front of her.

  Yu Yuan planned to take the jade pendant back to study how to use it before telling his parents about its magic.

  After all, she only heard a few words spoken by Jiang Yuxin in her previous life, and the specific situation is still uncertain.

  While talking, the family's emotions were almost calmed down, and they packed up and went out.

  As soon as I stepped out of the house, the heat hit my face. Although it was only April, it was hotter outside than in July and August.

  The air was so thick that it seemed thickened.

  "It's getting hotter every year, and it's only April." Li Hui wore a sleeveless dress and a sun hat, and also put one on Yu Yuan.

  Yu Yuan raised his head and glanced at the sky. This weather would not get better and better, and would even get weirder.

  Li Hui noticed the complicated look in Yu Yuan's eyes, and when she thought about the end of the world half a year later, her face became a little ugly.

  "Don't think so much." Yu Jiacheng comforted, "As long as we are together as a family, we are better than anything else."

  The hotel where Yu Meijuan was treating guests was not far from their home, it only took ten minutes to drive there.

  Pushing open the box door, a blast of air-conditioning hit me, and I immediately felt a lot more comfortable.

  "It's really hard to invite your family. Our big table has to wait for you." A voice took the lead and spoke in a sinister tone.

  The mean-looking woman in front of her with exaggerated red lips and a long skirt is Yu Yuan's aunt Yu Meijuan.

  "Okay, just say a few words, brother and sister-in-law, sit down quickly, Yu Xin, go tell the waiter to serve the food." The speaker was a middle-aged man with a bald head and a big belly, Jiang Zhengguo, who was also Yu Meijuan's husband.

  He is used to trying to save face, but inside he is a selfish and sycophantic person.

  Later, Yu Yuan found out that it was her uncle who suggested selling her for food.

  Yu Yuan looked at his enemy from the previous life and tried hard to calm down the hatred surging in his heart.

  Li Hui glanced at her worriedly and gently held her hand. Yu Yuan gave her a reassuring look in return.

  After struggling to survive in the apocalypse for several years, she had long since learned to hide her emotions.

  Jiang Yuxin rolled her eyes at Yu Yuan, stood up and left the box.

  She is one year older than Yu Yuan. She is dressed in a bright yellow cheongsam and has a curvy figure. The touch of green that sways around her neck as she moves is Yu Yuan's Pisces jade pendant.

  Seeing her leaving the box, Yu Yuan temporarily suppressed his mood at the moment and returned his gaze to the dining table.

  In addition to Yu Meijuan and Yu Yuan's family, there were also Yu Yuan's uncle, aunt, and cousin at the table. Yu Yuan remembered that not long after the end of the world, they lost contact and had not seen each other for many years. Now Yu Yuan has a crush on them. The impression has faded.

  Yu Yuan didn't show anything strange, he lowered his head and sat in his seat, his long eyelashes covering up the coldness in his eyes.

  When Yu Meijuan saw this, she let out a sigh. She had always felt that her second brother's daughter was like a dull gourd, not lovable at all, unlike her Yuxin, who would definitely find a rich husband for her in the future.

  Soon, Jiang Yuxin came back, sat back in her seat and fiddled with her phone.

  "Cousin, is it my jade pendant you are wearing?" Yu Yuan saw the opportunity and spoke out, "I was looking for it at home for a long time. I thought it had been stolen by a thief, and I almost called the police."

  When Jiang Yuxin heard the word "call the police", her face instantly turned ugly. In front of so many people, she didn't want to admit that she had taken the jade pendant: "Who stole your jade pendant? How can you say it's yours when you see something? This Is your name written on it?"

  "I'm sorry, there is my name on it." Yu Yuan sneered, "See for yourself if there is a circle character on the back of the jade pendant. Grandma asked the master in the temple to carve it for me."

  Everyone in the family knows this and cannot do it falsely.

  Jiang Yuxin subconsciously turned the jade pendant over, and sure enough, a traditional Chinese circle was engraved on it.

  Little did she know that her move directly exposed the fact that she had stolen Yu Yuan's jade pendant.

  "No matter what we steal, we are all members of the same family. Why do you say it so harshly? There is really no education at all. Our family wants nothing. As for going to take your things? I'm not saying, brother, my daughter must be rich, otherwise she will be raised. You are so petty!" Yu Meijuan rolled her eyes.

  "It's stealing without asking! It's wrong to steal things! When we were children, we had to kneel down in the ancestral hall and get a slab! You are rich and you don't know what to do! I think you have a little money and don't know your surname. What's wrong!" Uncle Yu has always been a bit upright and upright, and he always speaks with the dignity of a big brother. It is these behaviors that he usually dislikes the most.

  Yu Meijuan was still a little afraid of this elder brother, so she curled her lips and said a word in a nonchalant manner.

  "Yuxin, give the things back to Yuanyuan! People in our family can't develop such bad habits!" Uncle Yu said to Jiang Yuxin again.

  "Yuxin, give it back to Yu Yuan. Mom will buy you a good and expensive one from now on. We won't bring cheap stuff." Yu Meijuan was holding her breath in her heart, and she spoke like a gun and a stick.

  Jiang Yuxin pouted, reluctantly took the jade pendant off her neck, and threw it to Yu Yuan roughly.

  Yu Yuan caught it and looked at her expressionlessly.

  With deep eyes, Jiang Yuxin felt a chill on her back.

  Then, she was surrounded by anger again, how could Yu Yuan look at her like this!

  Yu Yuan, who originally thought it would take a lot of effort, put the jade pendant into his bag and said thank you to Uncle Yu.

  "Auntie is wrong. Grandma worked hard to go to the temple to pray for me to keep me safe. It is not a cheap thing. To me, it is a priceless treasure."

  Uncle Yu, who was originally a little disappointed with Jiang Yuxin, nodded when he heard this, and looked at Yu Yuan with a kinder look.

  Everyone said something about her, thinking that she, Yu Meijuan, was easy to bully. She slapped the table and wanted to stand up, but was interrupted by Yu Jiacheng's actions.

  "Over the years, you have relied on your family's little money to speak arrogantly, but I have never argued with you. What is Yuanyuan's fault for this? I will return your sentence intact to you for raising such a petty daughter! Since we don't like us, we don't have to interact with each other in the future. We can't afford this meal, and we won't go up to your family in the future." Yu Jiacheng was also angry, and then stood up directly with Li Hui and Yu Yuan, " Brother, let's leave first. It's rare for you to come here. Come to my house in the evening and come back tomorrow."

  After getting some complicated consent from Uncle Yu, Yu Jiacheng left the box with his wife and children.

  In his previous life, Yu Jiacheng was concerned about the relationship between brother and sister and never lost his temper openly. He even wanted to take care of his only sister after the end of the world.

  Now that he knows that this sister caused the death of the couple, and caused his daughter to struggle to survive alone in the apocalypse, the little brother-sister feeling in his heart disappeared in an instant.

  After they left the box, Uncle Yu sighed, and finally got up and left without taking a few bites of food.

  Yu Meijuan threw her chopsticks on the table angrily. She was originally going to show off her husband's promotion, but she didn't expect it to end up like this.

  "No matter what they do, they are a bunch of mud-legged relatives who will have to beg us to do things from now on." Jiang Yuxin said disdainfully.

  She completely forgot that their family also came from what she called mud-legged children.

  "Yu Xin is right. Sometimes, there is no need to put yourself on an equal footing with others. I will have to move up in the future. You should also pay attention to what you say and do. Don't be like a shrew, and don't make trouble for me." Jiang Zhengguo's tone was gentle, but he looked down upon Yu Meijuan's relatives at all.

  After returning home, Yu Jiacheng and Li Hui proposed to go shopping, and the three of them separated at the gate of the community.

  Yu Yuan had to study the purpose of the jade pendant first, so he returned home first.

  Back in the room, Yu Yuan took out the Pisces jade pendant.

  After being worn by her for so many years, the color of the jade pendant is still warm and translucent, with a gleaming luster.

  She looked over and over for a while, but didn't see anything special about the jade pendant.

  So how did Jiang Yuxin open the jade pendant?

  Yu Yuan thought for a while and cut her finger with a knife. The pain made her frown. She put her finger on top of the jade pendant and let the blood drip on the jade pendant.

  Originally, Yu Yuan thought this method was a bit half-hearted and unreliable, but in the next second, the blood was instantly absorbed, and the jade pendant also lit up with a faint white light.

  Yu Yuan looked at this scene with some surprise.

  Then, the world started to spin, and a suction force came over.

  When this somewhat crushing feeling disappeared and he opened his eyes again, Yu Yuan had already changed places.

  Blue sky, white clouds and gentle breeze.

  In front of her was a large, seemingly endless, flat and empty space.

  On one side is black earth, on the other side is green grass that looks crisp, tender and juicy.

  The black land is divided into neat pieces and looks like it can be used directly for planting.

  There is a factory-like house behind him and a pond in front of the house.

  It turns out that this is the world in the jade pendant.

  Yu Yuan was shocked and slowly walked towards the factory.

  As I got closer, I realized that the factory building looked very big, but it was empty inside, like a place where things were placed.

  The pond in front of the small building looks unusual. It is shaped like a bowl. The spring water inside is crystal clear and sparkles with a faint white light.

  This was probably the spring water that Yu Meijuan and her family sold at a high price in their previous life.

  Yu Yuan didn't drink it immediately. After all, in her previous life, she heard others say that Yu Meijuan sells diluted spring water. She didn't know if drinking this spring water directly would have any side effects.

  After inspecting the space in the jade pendant, Yu Yuan silently thought in her heart that she was going out. As soon as her mind moved, the world started spinning again, and she returned to her bedroom.

  After coming out, Yu Yuan clearly felt that the connection between himself and the jade pendant was much closer, and some information automatically appeared in his mind.

  Chapter 3 Old House

  For example, she can directly store things in the real world into the space warehouse, and she can also extract anything she needs from the warehouse.

  The warehouse is also permanently fresh, and no matter how long it is stored, the food will not deteriorate or be damaged.

  For another example, the jade pendant can identify its owner by dripping blood. Unless she dies, no one else can open this space and will only think it is an ordinary jade pendant.

  Living animals can also be raised in the space. Yu Yuan made a plan in his mind and prepared to dig a pool in the space to raise small fish and shrimps.

  It is also necessary to enclose the area where chickens, ducks, cattle and sheep are raised.

  Although it will be a little harder, it is much better than in the previous life.

  The jade pendant will be her greatest confidence in the end of the world.

  Holding the warm jade pendant in her hand, Yu Yuan showed a smile, and there was a glimmer of hope in her eyes.

  At this moment, the voices of Yu Jiacheng and Li Hui sounded outside.

  Yu Yuan walked out of the room and saw the door open. Li Hui was standing at the door directing Yu Jiacheng to move things into the house.

  Bags of rice flour and cooking oil were carried into the living room by Yu Jiacheng as he went up and downstairs.

  There is also a large fan of ribs as well as tenderloin and pork belly.

  I also bought some fruits and vegetables of various kinds and piled them up into a small mountain in the living room.

  Fortunately, there was a screen placed at the entrance to block the outside view, otherwise it would be difficult to explain why he suddenly bought so many things.

  "Are you hosting a banquet at home? Why did you buy so much meat?" asked the neighbor when he came out from next door and saw a fan of ribs in Yu Jiacheng's hand.

  Yu Yuan's family is in the south, and most of the meat and ribs they sell are enough to eat for one day, so when you first see so much meat, you can't help but be curious.

  "Isn't this my Lao Yu's eldest brother here? He only comes here once in a while to prepare some hard food." Li Hui said to the neighbor's aunt.

  "We need to get something good." The neighbor had no doubts.

  Yu Yuan listened to the conversation between the two and was not surprised by Li Hui's answer.

  Her parents were very clear about important matters, which was one of the reasons why she chose to tell her parents as soon as she came back.

  In fact, the relationship between the neighbors and their family is pretty good, so it's okay to give them a few words of warning.

  It is common for people who have not experienced the apocalypse to retain kindness, but for Yu Yuan, who has died once, she only cares about herself and her family now.

  What other people do has nothing to do with her.

  After closing the door, Li Hui breathed a sigh of relief and began to stuff meat, vegetables and fruits into the refrigerator.

  Yu Yuan also hurried over to help.

  Yu Jiacheng ran a few more times and moved everything upstairs.

  His clothes were soaked through, and the sweat on his forehead was still dripping.

  "Doing physical work in this weather outside is life-threatening." Yu Jiacheng complained, then took his clothes and pants and got into the toilet.

  Yu Yuan and Li Hui were in the living room counting what they had gained from this trip, and by the way, they sorted everything out and put it into empty lockers.

  I bought some necessities like rice, flour, oil, and toilet paper.

  "Buy this much today, and then slowly stock up later." Looking at the things in front of her, Li Hui was obviously not very satisfied.

  After finishing, Li Hui went to the kitchen to get busy. Yu Yuan took the opportunity to collect a bag of rice and a bag of flour to test the water in the space.

  Even without entering the space, Yu Yuan could clearly sense that things had been put into the huge warehouse.

  All it takes is a thought to take it out.

  After a while, the uncle's family would arrive, and Yu Yuan temporarily suppressed the idea of ​​telling his parents about the jade pendant.

  "Mom, I remember if there is an old house left by my grandparents in my father's hometown?" Yu Yuan went to the kitchen to help wash the vegetables and asked casually.

  Before Grandpa Yu and Grandma Yu died, they left a house for each of their two sons and a sum of money for Yu Meijuan, which was like a bowl of water.

  Uncle Yu is old-fashioned and nostalgic. His family has lived in the old house for many years. However, later he thought that his son would have to get married and have children when he got older, and the old house could not be lived in, so he changed the land and rebuilt the house. Until now He still lives in his hometown and turns a deaf ear to Yu Jiacheng's advice to persuade him to live in the city.

  These four words "fallen leaves return to their roots" are engraved in Uncle Yu's bones.

  Today, Yu Yuan and his wife's house still remains in the place of the old house.

  While talking, Yu Jiacheng also entered the kitchen after taking a shower.

  "Yes, but we haven't gone back to live there every year except to visit your grandma's grave. I'm afraid it won't be habitable for a long time. Why do you ask?" Yu Jiacheng happened to hear Yu Yuan's words and asked doubtfully.

  "We have to sell the house here as soon as possible and move to the countryside." Yu Yuan said seriously.

  She simply explained that because of the weather, the weather will get hotter and hotter in the future. After the apocalypse really comes, living in a building in the city is no different from living in a steamer. During that time, the death rate in the city increased sharply, and finally we had to Move remaining survivors.

  The countryside is much better, with relatively few people. Rural people have more or less dug cellars and saved enough food for themselves.

  Before the signal was disconnected in a previous life, Uncle Yu contacted them and told them that he had stored a lot of food and that there were cellars in the countryside and it was cooler than in the city, so he asked them to go back to their hometown.

  But at that time, the city was in chaos and transportation hubs were disconnected. They had no chance to leave and had no choice but to follow the large troops to the temporary base.

  Later, the signal was completely disconnected and Uncle Yu could no longer be contacted.

  Moreover, Yu Yuan does not want to stay with too many people. Their family is destined to be special in the future. If they are close to each other, everyone will not have much food in the future and will live frugally, but they will smell the smell of their family every day. The smell of meat will definitely cause trouble.

  Yu Yuan still remembered her previous life, when an old woman who accidentally took out several packs of expired instant noodles in front of others was beaten to death in the base.

  Yu Yuan also went to see her at that time. The kind-hearted old woman didn't even look like a person anymore.

  In addition, she was later eaten and beaten to death, which caused a great psychological shadow on her.

  Li Hui frowned when she heard the miserable situation described by Yu Yuan. Without any hesitation, she picked up her phone and prepared to contact someone to sell the house.

  Yu Jiacheng also plans to ask his elder brother to help him find a reliable construction team in his hometown town.

  Just when the family was having their own thoughts, there was a knock on the door.

  Yu Jiacheng went to open the door. Standing outside the door was Uncle Yu's family.

  "Brother and sister-in-law, Hongxuan, come in and sit down quickly," Yu Jiacheng said.

  Several people changed their shoes and entered the house, and were led to the living room by Yu Jiacheng to sit down.

  Li Hui and Yu Yuan also walked out of the kitchen to say hello.

  While the adults were talking, Yu Yuan went to pour a few glasses of water and brought them over.

  "Thank you, Yuanyuan, I happen to be thirsty." Wang Chengfang, the eldest uncle, took it with a smile.

  Yu Yuan still had a good impression of this aunt. Although she had a loud voice, she had nothing to say to her family. In the past, Yu Yuan's family often received farm dishes or local eggs from her aunt.

  The auntie was also very unhappy with Yu Meijuan, who was very strong in pinching.

  I also felt that Jiang Yuxin's upper beam was not straight and her lower beam was crooked.

  So after arriving, in addition to bringing them home-grown vegetables, I also comforted Yu Yuan and told her not to be too sad.

  Cousin Yu Hongxuan also comforted her a few words. Compared to Jiang Yuxin, he still preferred Yu Yuan, a cousin who looked well-behaved and beautiful.

  Yu Hongxuan is almost 30 this year. He graduated from college, worked for a few years, resigned and returned home. Now he is doing live broadcasts at home to help farmers, helping villagers sell unsalable fruits, vegetables and grain. While making money, he allows his family to live in the village. Li's status has also improved.

  Yu Yuan always felt that it took courage for him to give up his job in a big city and go back to his hometown to help people in the village.

  Yu Jiacheng stayed in the living room to talk to Uncle Yu, while the uncle's mother couldn't take any time off and went to the kitchen to help.

  Li Hui cooked a large table of dishes, including braised pork ribs, braised lamb in soy sauce, stir-fried pork intestines, and green vegetables.

  Everyone gave Li Hui thumbs up for her cooking skills. In the last few years of her previous life, she often burst into tears thinking about this meal.

  When the two families sit together, the atmosphere is naturally much better than when eating with Yu Meijuan.

  At the dinner table, Chen Jinhua, the auntie, mentioned that Yu Hongxuan was almost thirty and still had no girlfriend. There was a hint of melancholy in her words. Yu Hongxuan felt helpless and said that his current focus was on starting a business and that he would not consider such things for the time being.

  The aunt asked Yu Yuan again. Yu Yuan and Yu Hongxuan looked at each other and laughed.

  It seems that at their age, they either ask about their job benefits or their candidates, which is similar to asking about their grades when they were studying.

  But even with these unpleasant words, Yu Yuan still felt extremely nostalgic.

  She was the only one left in her previous life, and she couldn't help but want to hear someone chatter a few words. She was either outside desperately doing tasks all day long, or she stayed in the base, facing the mottled walls, and missing the past.

  As they talked and laughed, the atmosphere was particularly warm , and Yu Jiacheng also mentioned the house in his hometown to Uncle Yu.

  "Tearing down and rebuilding is a big project." Uncle Yu took a sip of white wine and thought for a while, "Chen Mazi in the town has a team that has been doing decoration for more than 20 years. They do a good job. I don't know that this I won't be free for a while, so I'll ask you questions when I get back tomorrow."

  "Then thank you, brother." Yu Jiacheng raised the cup in his hand, "We will go back once it is decided and discuss how to fix it."

  "Brothers don't talk about these things." Uncle Yu patted Yu Jiacheng on the shoulder.

  "But why did Second Uncle think of going back to his hometown?" Yu Hongxuan asked, "What about you, Yuanyuan and Second Aunt's work?"

  "Yuanyuan has quit her job, and now she takes orders online to draw paintings for others. She earns more than in the company, and it's easier and faster. Your second uncle's company and mine are laying off employees recently, and the compensation is quite generous. Although there were no major illnesses during our two physical examinations, we still had quite a few minor ailments, so we simply received compensation and retired. Now the weather is getting hotter and hotter, and the air in my hometown is good and cooler, so I can go back and stay for a while to recuperate," said Li Hui.

  In fact, Li Hui and Yu Jiacheng decided on this matter in the morning and planned to go to the company to apply for retirement tomorrow working day.

  Chapter 4 Stocking up

  Before Yu Yuan came back, she had already resigned from her job where she only made comments to employees all day long and no one was paid overtime for overtime work, which was a serious involution.

  She is a well-known painting blogger on the Internet, and she has no worries about not getting orders, and she has much more free time.

  "The countryside is better than the city. It's better to come back and live there for a while. I see you have gained weight recently. Then follow me to work in the fields and get some exercise." Uncle Yu nodded in agreement, but said the next second Yu Jiacheng's whole face wrinkled immediately.

  The family was amused and laughed.

  Uncle Yu and his family stayed here for one night and drove home early the next morning.

  "Brother, the weather has been bad recently, and I don't know if there will be a drought. It's better to buy more food and store it up." Yu Jiacheng reminded.

  "I know, your sister-in-law and I have discussed this too. Judging from the weather, we probably won't run away. For farmers, food is life. I'm going to buy more so that you can have enough to eat when you come back." Uncle Yu said.

  After sending Uncle Yu's family away, Yu Yuan took his parents back home.

  The doors and windows were closed, the curtains were drawn, and the family of three sat upright on the sofa.

  Yu Yuan took out his jade pendant and told his parents about the magic of the jade pendant.

  Li Hui and Yu Jiacheng were stunned on the spot. Yu Yuan had just mysteriously said that he had something important to tell them, but they didn't expect it to be such a bizarre thing!

  For people of their age, this amount of information is still a bit too much.

  But when I think about it carefully, I have been reborn, and a space seems to have become easier to accept.

  In order to convince his parents, Yu Yuan put all the things Li Hui and Yu Jiacheng bought yesterday into the space with a wave of his hand in front of them.

  Li Hui pulled Yu Yuan and looked up and down several times to confirm that she was not affected in any way before she exclaimed.

  "Now, we are not afraid no matter how much we hoard," Yu Yuan said.

  "Buy! We'll buy it when we come back!" Li Hui made the final decision.

  When the couple went downstairs, they felt their steps were a little wobbly.

  They went to the company to sign a severance agreement, and listened to the boss say a few words of regret in a false voice. After receiving the compensation, the two left the company.

  Because both of them are veterans of the company, the total compensation amounts to seven figures.

  As soon as the money arrived, the two of them left without any regrets. Before the boss even said his sensational words, the person in front of them had already disappeared.

  Li Hui and Yu Jiacheng drove home to pick up Yu Yuan, and the family went straight to the east of the city.

  There are several large agricultural stores here, selling all kinds of vegetable seeds and fruit trees.

  I took ten bags of each of the commonly eaten vegetables such as cabbage, radish, potatoes, corn, sweet potato and so on. One sack contained at least six figures worth of vegetable seeds.

  The boss repeatedly confirmed several times whether they wanted so many. After confirming, he moved the vegetables out of the warehouse with a look of confusion.

  Twenty fruit trees were taken, like the most basic apples, pears, peaches, plums, etc.

  Although there was no machine for threshing rice and flour, Li Hui still bought wheat seeds and rice seeds.

  The three of them also went to several other farmers' stores and bought a lot of seeds and fruit trees.

  At present, we don't know whether the growth cycle and yield of these seeds are the same as those outside, so there is nothing wrong with buying more.

  They also bought two complete sets of farm tools to make it easier for Yu Yuan to work in the space.

  The rest of the car couldn't fit in, so Yu Jiacheng gave them an address and asked them to deliver it in the afternoon. The address Yu Jiacheng gave was at the junction of the city and the countryside. There were many abandoned factories there and there were usually no people there.

  After buying the seeds, they turned around and went to the wholesale market in the north of the city.

  Chengbei Wholesale Market is one of the largest markets in C City, covering a variety of commodities. There are many large and small supermarkets and canteens in C City to get goods here.

  The family first went to a large grain and oil store. A large truck was parked in front of the grain and oil store, and workers were busy loading the truck.

  In such a wholesale market, individual shop owners like Li Hui and others usually don't pay too much attention, just say hello casually and go about their business.

  Now is not the time to care about attitude. The family goes straight to the goods they need to select.

  Rice and flour oil are daily necessities, including a bag of pearl rice of one hundred pounds, a handful of noodles of four pounds, and a barrel of cooking oil of 10 liters, peanut oil, olive oil, corn oil, rapeseed oil, each one has been selected .

  In order to ensure quality and taste, we choose brands with high national popularity.

  I chose a 500g bag of flour. Li Hui said that the taste will gradually become less good after opening the bag, so the smaller bag is more suitable and less eye-catching.

  After the loading outside was completed, the boss put down the account book in his hand and walked to Yu Yuan's side.

  They were going to select the types first, and then report the quantity to the boss. Everything was piled at their feet. It didn't seem like much, but the boss only had to go over it in his mind to know how much it would cost.

  "Rice and noodles each cost 100 bags, oil mixed with 100 barrels, olive oil alone requires 50 barrels." Li Hui confirmed the quantity with the boss the same way.

  The boss's mouth could not be closed from the beginning.

  In the end, I realized that I had neglected a big customer, so I quickly asked someone to bring water to me.

  "I'm not buying it by myself. I'm buying it for the people in our village. It's inconvenient for everyone to go to the city." Li Hui made up a lie casually.

  Sure enough, the boss had no doubts about her remarks and gave Li Hui a thumbs up: "You are quite nice."

  "You can help us deliver it here first. Then there will be a car from the village to pick us up." Yu Jiacheng showed the address to the boss.

  The boss readily agreed.

  Because there were so many, the boss calculated the wholesale price. Even so, this store still spent tens of thousands.

  Only in the afternoon would there be an empty truck for delivery. While there was still time, the family went to another store.

  After Li Hui ordered a similar amount of rice, flour, and oil from two other grain and oil stores that were far away, she took Yu Jiacheng and Yu Yuan to a grocery store with a relatively complete variety.

  During the whole process, Yu Yuan didn't have to use his brain, he just followed along and occasionally helped to move things.

  Children with parents are like treasures, Yu Yuan understands this deeply.

  Each spice was carried away directly in several sacks, including dried kelp, dried mushrooms, dried fungus, soybeans, mung beans, black beans, black rice, millet, etc., and the same ten bags were carried away.

  Then there are various seasonings, which are also necessary.

  Yu Yuan thought about a few years after the apocalypse, let alone condiments, even if the food was undercooked, he would have to bite the bullet and eat it.

  Li Hui has been cooking for a long time, and everything she can think of has been wiped out.

  I also bought a lot of various hot pot bases, fish ingredients, stew ingredients, etc.

  Although the store's inventory was mostly empty, the boss's eyes narrowed as he smiled.

  Another store also had dried seafood, such as dried abalone, dried fish maw, dried shark's fin, fish belly, etc. Li Hui saw that the quality was good, so she bought a lot of each.

  A few stores away is a store that wholesales milk drinks. Li Hui prefers pure milk and milk powder, Yu Yuan likes silky and fragrant chocolate milk, and Yu Jiacheng prefers coffee milk.

  The family had different tastes, but Li Hui bought them all with a wave of her hand.

  I bought a total of 500 boxes of 24 bottles of three flavors of milk, as well as 100 bags of bagged milk powder and 100 bags of goat milk powder.

  Li Hui saves when she should and doesn't hesitate to spend when she should.

  For example, bagged milk powder is more affordable than canned milk powder, so she will naturally choose this.

  Li Hui never allowed Yu Yuan to drink too much drinks, but thinking that she wouldn't be able to drink them after the apocalypse, she bought a few boxes of each kind Yu Yuan liked.

  Next to the dairy is a drinking water store.

  Water is very important. In the later period, water shortage will be very serious. If anyone has water, others would like to trade a sports car or a mansion for one.

  It's a pity that the luxury cars and mansions at that time were no longer valuable.

  Although there is still a spring in her dimension, Yu Yuan will not place all her hopes on this.

  One hundred pieces of 24 bottles of 550 ml purified water were ordered, and two hundred barrels of 18.9 liter water dispenser were ordered.

  The boss said that water would be delivered at noon, so he could deliver it to Yu Yuan and the others in the afternoon.

  Later, he ordered 20,000 local eggs from an egg store and agreed to pack the eggs tightly and deliver them to a place designated by Yu Jiacheng in the afternoon.

  They also found out the location and phone number of a chicken farm from the egg shop owner.

  "This pheasant restaurant is very authentic. There are quite a few poultry farmers there, and there is also a pig farmer who has a pretty big business."

  After leaving the egg shop, it was already noon, and the family of three had no time to go home and make lunch, so they just had a casual meal in the restaurant outside.

  In the afternoon, after they received calls from several store owners, they went directly to the junction of urban and rural areas.

  There was originally a cement factory in this place that had been in operation for decades. However, after urban planning, the cement factory was moved to a specially built and planned industrial park, leaving behind a pile of shabby buildings and tiles. Even the open space in the yard was covered with overgrown grass. Weeds.

  They deliberately asked several store owners to stagger delivery times.

  After a while, the owner of the first grain and oil store came over.

  They also brought four shop assistants and unloaded everything on the car into the yard of the old cement factory.

  The items were ordered and the balance was paid.

  The boss enthusiastically left his business card and said that if you need rice noodles and oil next time, just call him directly.

  After sending the boss away, he looked at the materials in this area and felt that it was very spectacular, covering almost one-third of the yard.

  Li Hui and Yu Jiacheng both looked at Yu Yuan expectantly.

  Yu Yuan took a step forward and raised his hand to touch one of the things.

  With a thought, the bag of rice was instantly put into the warehouse of the space.

  "Only one can be collected at a time? This is too laborious." Li Hui frowned.

  "No, I'm just trying to see if I can accurately control the things retracted into the space." Yu Yuan said.

  In the next second, all the supplies on the floor were taken into the space.

  The space is also very considerate and automatically sorts these things away.

  It was not the first time that Li Hui and Yu Jiacheng saw it, but it was the first time that they saw so many things disappearing in front of them, and their eyes were filled with shock.

  Yu Jiacheng silently thanked his deceased parents for asking for this treasure for Yu Yuan.

  Chapter 5 Entering the Space

  If anything happens to the couple in the future, Yu Yuan will be able to live a good life relying on the space and the materials inside.

  Supplies were delivered one after another, and they were all put into Yu Yuan's space.

  "Yuanyuan, can you still install it in that space?" Li Hui asked worriedly.

  Yu Yuan closed his eyes and felt it. When he opened his eyes again, there was a smile in his eyes: "I just put on a corner."

  Only when you enter the warehouse can you realize how big it is.

  Li Hui breathed a sigh of relief: "Okay, let's go, keep buying!"

  It was already past four o'clock in the afternoon, but they did not waste every second and drove to the wholesale market again.

  They went to Areas A and B in the morning, and then they went to Areas C and D when they got down.

  Here, Li Hui bought a lot of rice, flour, oil and seasonings. These are basic staple foods and must be prepared for a long time. When she thought about having nothing after the apocalypse, she felt that she had too little.

  In a store in District B, I also bought dozens of large bags of cornmeal and glutinous rice flour. I don't use much of these, but Li Hui said it's better to have them than nothing.

  In addition, there are various instant noodles and other convenience foods.

  Yu Yuan never thought that one day he would realize the freedom of instant noodles.

  Boxes of instant noodles, vermicelli and snail noodles of various flavors were loaded onto the car.

  We also stock a lot of instant rice, self-heating hot pot, etc.

  Li Hui doesn't like these convenience foods very much, but anything will happen after the apocalypse, so there are benefits to hoarding them.

  Yu Yuan also packed a lot of snacks such as potato chips, candy, beef jerky, etc. for himself.

  Yu Jiacheng's favorite coffee and tea were bought in dozens of boxes in bags and cans.

  According to Yu Jiacheng, he doesn't smoke or drink. What's wrong with such a small hobby?

  Li Hui couldn't talk to him, so she could only wave her hand and let him buy what she liked.

  In the end, because they bought too many boxes, there were hundreds of cartons in total, and the boss happily said that he could deliver them to them immediately.

  The family went to the abandoned cement factory again and packed the staple food seasonings and snacks bought in Area B into the space.

  It was getting dark. After walking around the market for a day, Yu Yuan felt as if his feet were filled with lead and he couldn't walk a step.

  Although I applied sunscreen, my exposed skin was still red, and now that I was out of the sun, it started to hurt.

  But the supplies in the space made her feel good.

  On the way back, Li Hui discussed with Yu Jiacheng in the co-pilot whether to borrow a truck tomorrow. Otherwise, he would have to go to the old cement factory to receive goods every time, which would waste a lot of time.

  There was soft and soothing music playing in the car, and the air conditioner blew silently. In this atmosphere, Yu Yuan felt an unprecedented sense of security, and he fell asleep slowly.

  Realizing that Yu Yuan was asleep, Li Hui and Yu Jiacheng lowered their voices and turned the music down.

  "Actually, until now, my mind is very confused." Li Hui breathed out a sigh of relief, "When I think about Yuanyuan living alone in that cannibal world for so long, and maybe ending up in a tragic death, my heart At once..."

  Although Yu Yuan told everything, he didn't mention a word about how she returned to the present, but both Li Hui and Yu Jiacheng could imagine it.

  Li Hui's voice became choked with sobs. Even though she only cried once in front of Yu Yuan, she remained calm the rest of the time, even still acting resolutely.

  But her daughter is her life, so how can she not feel uncomfortable.

  At this time, there happened to be a red light, and the car stopped in front of the signal. Yu Jiacheng held Li Hui's hand with red eyes: "Don't worry, this time, I will risk my life, and no one will hurt you and Yuanyuan."

  Li Hui slapped him on the back of his hand: "Bah, bah, bah, risk your life, our family must live, and we must live well."

  Yu Yuan in the back row opened his eyes, pursed his lips, and clenched his fists. Yes, this time, they all had to live well.

  After returning home and resting for a while, Li Hui and Yu Jiacheng went to the kitchen and took the time to make three bowls of noodles. Each bowl contained two poached eggs, poured a layer of chili oil on them, put green vegetables on them, and watched It makes people excited.

  The family had been running around outside all day, and their stomachs were growling with hunger. At this time, they didn't say much, and they were immersed in slurping noodles. It wasn't until they finished a large bowl that they leaned back in their chairs with satisfaction.

  "It's better to make it at home and feel comfortable eating it." Li Hui said.

  After dinner, Li Hui asked Yu Jiacheng to wash the dishes.

  Yu Yuan took advantage of this opportunity and prepared to enter the space to sow the seeds.

  "I don't know if we can enter this space. Otherwise, you would have to farm and build pig pens all by yourself. It would be so hard." Li Hui frowned.

  Yu Yuan had never thought about this question, but she was also quite curious, so she took Li Hui's hand and silently thought about entering the space.

  The next second, Yu Yuan and Li Hui disappeared into the living room at the same time.

  Yu Jiacheng, who just poked his head out, was so shocked that the bowl in his hand fell to the ground.

  After entering the space, Yu Yuan looked at Li Hui beside him, feeling surprised and happy.

  At this time, something suddenly came into her head. Only people approved by the space owner can be brought into the space by the space owner.

  Then, my family has another escape route and an absolutely safe fortress.

  Li Hui didn't think so much. Her mind was completely occupied by the huge space in front of her.

  Hearing about it is one thing, seeing it with your own eyes is another.

  The neat black land looks very fertile at first glance. If it is managed well, their family will not have to worry about fresh vegetables in the end of the world.

  The green grass next to it looks fat and juicy, and the poultry raised must be very strong.

  The goods in the warehouse are neatly arranged, almost as much as a supermarket.

  But it still looked empty.

  Li Hui thought that she would have to find another market to continue buying supplies.

  "This spring water is really clear, can you drink it directly?" Li Hui's eyes showed joy when she saw a pool of spiritual spring water outside.

  "Not at the moment. I'll try the effect after I buy the poultry." Yu Yuan replied.

  Li Hui nodded: "You really can't be reckless."

  After looking around, Li Hui was also very happy: "You can also buy two large tents and put them here, and you can also get a set of cooking tools."

  Li Hui's idea coincides with Yu Yuan's.

  "The weather here is so comfortable." Li Hui couldn't help but close her eyes as the breeze blew against her face. It had been a long time since the real world had such comfortable weather and temperature.

  "Let's plant some flowers then." Li Hui said happily, looking at the empty green space.

  Yu Yuan smiled and nodded: "Okay."

  Mother and daughter were talking when Yu Jiacheng's aggrieved voice suddenly came from outside: "Wife, Yuanyuan..."

  Li Hui rolled her eyes in disgust, and then said to her daughter: "Then let's go out first and bring your dad in to work together."

  With that said, the mother and daughter held hands and came out of the space.

  Yu Jiacheng's eyes lit up immediately, and he took a few steps forward: "You suddenly disappeared just now, which shocked me so much that I even broke one of the bowls."

  "You're quite a big man, you're so brave." Li Hui said with disdain, "Where else can we go."

  "Can't I live without you? I have to follow you wherever you go."

  Yu Yuan, who was accidentally fed a mouthful of dog food by his parents: "..."

  "Dad, let's go in and take a look together."

  Yu Jiacheng rubbed his hands in anticipation, and then took the hands of his daughter and wife.

  After a moment of dizziness, the surrounding scene changed dramatically.

  In front of us is still the blue sky, white clouds and the most comfortable temperature, without any influence from the real world.

  Yu Jiacheng couldn't open his mouth from ear to ear the whole time, and exclamations came from his mouth one after another.

  After being surprised, the two began to discuss where to dig a fish pond, where to build a pig pen, and where to surround the poultry area.

  It has to be said that Yu Jiacheng, who grew up in the countryside, has much more mature ideas than Yu Yuan.

  If Yu Yuan is the only one, I really don't know where to start.

  There are still some things he doesn't understand, so Yu Jiacheng plans to check them online. After all, space is too special a matter to ask Uncle Yu for advice.

  After discussing for a while, Yu Jiacheng took out the seeds and farm tools from the warehouse and prepared to plant a batch to try.

  Yu Jiacheng had great strength and dug several furrows at suitable distances in the black soil. Li Hui and Yu Yuan followed and scattered seeds into them.

  Plant the pak choi first, which has a short cycle.

  Perhaps because the process was relatively new, none of the three of them felt tired, and the previous fatigue seemed to have disappeared.

  Yu Yuan even felt that her skin, which was aching just now, was much better. She vaguely felt that it had something to do with the air in the space, but this idea only flashed through her mind.

  After planting five pieces of black soil, the three people's physical strength was a little too much.

  Yu Jiacheng rubbed the muscles on his arms, while Li Hui held her waist and groaned.

  "It's probably not too early now. Let's go to bed early and continue tomorrow." Yu Yuan said to his parents.

  Li Hui and Yu Jiacheng both nodded in agreement.

  After packing their things, the family came out of the space holding hands.

  What surprised them was that only about ten minutes had passed in real time since they entered the space.

  It obviously feels like I have been working for several hours.

  It seems that time in space is not the same as the passage of time outside.

  This discovery makes the family very happy, and the vegetables may grow faster.

  After washing, Yu Yuan touched the pillow and fell asleep.

  In her sleep, many ferocious-looking people appeared and grabbed her. She seemed to be in the abyss like them, or as if she was standing on a high place and being pulled down by these people. In short, when she woke up, Yu Yuan found that he was sweating profusely and his heart was still beating loudly.

  A knock on the door also sounded at this time, and Li Hui's worried voice came from outside the door: "I heard you shout something, are you okay, Yuanyuan."

  Yu Yuan wiped the sweat from his forehead and replied in a hoarse voice: "It's okay."

  She clutched her chest to calm her restless heart. After a long time, she lifted the quilt and got up from the bed.

  Li Hui had already prepared breakfast and did not see Yu Jiacheng.

  "Your dad went to borrow a truck. It's inconvenient to ask merchants to deliver goods to the cement factory every time. You can't use the same excuse too many times as it will inevitably arouse suspicion. It's safer to drive yourself." Li Huidao.

  Chapter 6 Poultry

  Yu Yuan nodded. Today they were going far away, and it would be really inconvenient to send them to the cement factory.

  After breakfast, Yu Jiacheng hadn't come back yet, so Yu Yuan went into the space to check the vegetables they planted yesterday.

  Yu Yuan, who originally thought he wouldn't see anything, actually saw a short burst of green sprouting from the black soil.

  At this rate, maybe the cabbage will grow tonight.

  This discovery delighted her.

  After leaving the space, Yu Yuan told Li Hui about the incident.

  Li Hui also had a smile on her face: "This is perfect. Let's seize the time to plant all the land in the past few days."

  At this time, Li Hui's cell phone rang. She picked up the phone and hung up without saying a word. Then she took off her apron and said to Yu Yuan, "Let's go. Your father is waiting for us in the underground garage."

  Taking the elevator down to the underground garage, Yu Yuan saw a medium-sized truck with a sealed compartment.

  Yu Jiacheng was sitting in the driver's seat waving to them.

  The seat of the truck is very high, and Yu Yuan, who is only 160cm tall, had some difficulty climbing into the back seat.

  When I turned around, I saw that my father was holding my mother's waist and sending her into the passenger seat.

  Yu Yuan: "..." Well, her parents are true love, she was just an accident.

  Yu Jiacheng has already contacted the chicken farm owner, and he has also sent the location. They can just go there according to the location.

  After driving for more than half an hour, they were far away from the city and onto the national highway.

  Fields and dense woods passed by on both sides of the car window. High-voltage power lines are crisscrossed throughout.

  The sun is pouring down, spreading golden color on the ground, and the whole picture is like a realistic rural oil painting.

  Slowly, Yu Yuan could smell the smell of poultry on the tip of his nose.

  The car turned a corner and turned into a fork in the road. Not long after, I saw a sign with peeling paint.

  It was originally Liu Er Chicken Farm, but it faded into Wenyi Bird Farm. The remaining words are not very clear, as if they have witnessed the years of this chicken farm.

  As soon as they got off the car, the heat wave outside hit their faces. Li Hui and Yu Yuan applied thick sunscreen and put on sun hats before going out. Even Yu Jiacheng was forced by Li Hui to apply sunscreen.

  Even so, Yu Yuan felt that his body was instantly hot and he broke into a layer of sweat.

  Everyone can clearly feel that the weather is getting hotter day by day.

  The boss is a man in his fifties, surnamed Liu. I heard that he started this chicken farm thirty years ago. Now that he is old, he has left it to his two sons.

  Outside the old factory building, a large area of ​​land was enclosed with wooden fences and nets for raising chickens, but now there is not a single chicken inside.

  "The weather is too hot now. Many chickens were killed by the heat some time ago, so we drove them indoors." Liu Jia, boss Liu's eldest son, explained.

  Yu Yuan and his family followed Liu Jia to a very spacious factory. As soon as they entered, they could feel the coolness.

  It seems that some method was used to cool down.

  As soon as I opened the plastic curtain at the door of the factory, a pungent odor hit my face.

  I have to say that the chickens here are quite lively and have shiny coats. Although they are a little sluggish due to the weather, they seem to be well fed.

  "Are you going to raise broilers or laying hens? For broilers, one rooster will be paired with about 8 to 10 hens, and for laying hens, one rooster will be paired with 10 to 15 hens."

  Liu A was wearing gloves, and Liu Yi was following behind carrying a large chicken coop woven from bamboo.

  "We have to raise both, so we need 200 roosters and 1,800 hens. Then they will be divided into two areas."

  Liu A and Liu Yi couldn't help but smile when they heard this number. With so many chickens, the chicken coop in Liu Yi's hand was obviously too small. He hurried out and asked his family to bring more.

  The family worked for a long time before getting the quantity needed by Yu Yuan and others, and then loaded the chickens into the car.

  Although it is a closed carriage, there is an air circulation system and air conditioning inside the carriage, so there is no problem in containing living animals.

  In addition to the live chickens raised in the space, Li Hui also asked her boss to help kill a hundred chickens and prepare them for storage in the warehouse.

  Hearing that the Yu family wanted to buy other poultry, Boss Liu said: "There are two houses on the right hand side of this road that specialize in raising ducks and geese. You can go and have a look."

  After paying the money, Yu Yuan's family went to the place where boss Liu mentioned raising ducks and geese. On the recommendation of the boss, they bought a hundred male ducks, a thousand female ducks, and a hundred male geese. Thousands of geese.

  Li Hui also took the opportunity to buy a lot of eggs, duck eggs, and goose eggs, and also bought a hundred killed poultry.

  The place where the pigs were raised was still a little far away, so Yu Jiacheng drove the car to a deserted flat area and asked Yu Yuan to put the chickens, ducks, geese and eggs into the space, and then drove the car in the direction of the pig farm. go ahead.

  The owner of the pig farm was pouring water into the pig pen to cool down, and several large fans were blowing wind inside.

  The sound of humming was endless.

  There are not only white pigs here, but also black pigs. The price of black pigs is more expensive, but the taste is better.

  "I want one hundred white piglets, and one hundred black piglets." Li Hui said.

  She was torn between adult pigs and piglets for a while, and finally chose piglets. After all, space and time flow at different speeds, and it shouldn't take much time to raise piglets.

  Even adult pigs cannot fit in their trucks.

  Piglets are kept alone in a pig pen. Compared with adult pigs with fat heads and big ears, piglets look much cuter.

  "Okay." The owner of the pig factory narrowed his eyes with a smile. The price of piglets is several hundred yuan each. Buying two hundred piglets at one time is considered the biggest business today, and he will prepare to load the goods immediately.

  "Wait a minute." Li Hui spoke again, interrupting the boss, "I want fifty more white pigs and fifty more black pigs. Can you help us slaughter them?"

  This time, she chose an adult boar, the kind that weighs several hundred pounds.

  The boss took a deep breath and then shouted into the room.

  The sound of thumping footsteps sounded, and more than a dozen men, women, and children ran out and stood in the yard.

  The boss calmed down and immediately told these people Li Hui's request.

  Several people and the boss showed the same shocked expression.

  After all, their place is not a large pig farm, and no single customer has ever taken hundreds of pigs at one time. Even for pork stalls in the city, selling two pigs in one day is considered a good business.

  What's more, the weather is hot now, and the amount of meat taken by vendors and supermarkets is decreasing.

  So let alone helping with the slaughter, he would be willing to even help cook it.

  Li Hui's reason is still to help people in the village buy it.

  The boss had no doubt at all. It should be said that he didn't listen carefully to Li Hui's reasons. He was preoccupied with the business of hundreds of pigs.

  Several people started to get busy, and a younger guy ran out in a hurry. After a while, many people came over, saying they were villagers and came to help kill the pigs.

  An old woman and a middle-aged woman brought stools and boiling water and asked Yu Yuan's family to sit down. Then they went to the kitchen to make a fire and cook, saying they wanted to let them try farm food.

  People in a yard started to kill pigs noisily. Yu Jiacheng went over to watch and learn with great interest. After all, they would have to kill the pigs in the space by themselves in the future.

  Boil water, tie pigs, and then the white knife goes in and the red knife comes out.

  During this step, Yu Yuan's eyes were covered with a warm hand.

  A faint smile appeared at the corner of Yu Yuan's mouth. No matter how much darkness she had seen or how much blood she had soaked in her hands, as long as her parents were by her side, she would always be that simple, kind and ignorant girl.

  At noon, the boss's family cooked a large table of dishes, killing chickens, stewing fish, and sausages and bacon that smelled full of the aroma of food.

  There are almost no vegetarian dishes in sight.

  The kind old woman and the middle-aged woman with a loud voice kept saying that there was no good food and asked them to make do with it.

  "You can't even have such a good meal at a banquet. There aren't any good dishes. Thank you for your hard work." Li Hui replied politely.

  The middle-aged woman hurriedly waved her hands: "It's not hard, it's not hard."

  Such farm-style dishes are all fried in large pots. They taste very good and have large portions, so a family of three can enjoy them.

  Those who were killing pigs also stopped what they were doing and gathered around to eat.

  After dinner, they started killing pigs again.

  After they killed them, the middle-aged woman and several other women invited from the village stood by to help divide the meat.

  They are very strong and their movements are very skillful. With just a few cuts, the ribs, pork belly, tenderloin, and hind legs are beautifully divided.

  Even with so many people, it was already early the next morning after killing these pigs

  Yu Yuan looked at the time, it was already five o'clock in the morning, and the sky was already dark.

  She leaned against Li Hui sleepily.

  Although the middle-aged woman asked her to go inside and sleep for a while, Yu Yuan did not respond and just leaned on Li Hui's shoulder and squinted for a while.

  They had breakfast at the boss's house again before returning home with a full load.

  When I got home, it was almost seven o'clock.

  Yu Yuan felt like his eyelids were fighting, and he fell asleep soon after falling on the bed.

  She slept deeply this time, and it was already two o'clock in the afternoon when she woke up.

  Li Hui sent a message to Yu Yuan, saying that they had gone shopping in a truck and there was food in the pot, so she could heat it up and eat it.

  Yu Yuan got up and moved his body, which was a little stiff after sleeping, before going to the kitchen to bring out his own food.

  As she ate, she wrote down what they had hoarded on a piece of white paper.

  The most hoarded items now are food. There are also very important medicines and daily necessities that are not stocked, and then there are weapons for self-defense.

  Yu Yuan put an asterisk on the medicine. Medicine will be more scarce than food in the later period, and no amount of food can be exchanged for a box of antipyretic medicine.

  Later, the weather plummeted, and countless people died due to minor illnesses such as colds, especially the elderly and children who were in weaker health.

  Facing such a large number of deaths, Yu Yuan's mood changed from heartache and fear when he first saw it to numbness later on.

  After the apocalypse, there are too many uncertainties. She must ensure that her family has enough basic medicines. The function of the warehouse ensures that the medicines will not expire and deteriorate. It is okay to stock up on more.

  Chapter 7 Spiritual Spring Water

  Next to the weapons, Yu Yuan put a question mark. The country Z she was in was a peaceful country, so forget about hot weapons, and other readily available weapons were not easy to buy.

  Yu Yuan still remembers that not long after the end of the world, several groups of people appeared. They got a few machetes from nowhere. Their leader also had a gun. With the weapons in his hands, they burned, killed, looted, and did all kinds of bad things. .

  During that time, many people were killed and robbed, and people in the base were in panic.

  It was not until the leaders of the base freed up their hands to unite with several other bases to wipe it out that the evil wind slowly calmed down.

  Weapons are a must, but where to get the right ones needs to be thought about.

  After eating, Yu Yuan entered the space, and she was ready to start experimenting with the effects of the spiritual spring.

  She wanted to improve her family and herself's physical condition as soon as possible to better prepare for the end of the world in the near future.

  The owner of the chicken farm gave him several chicken coops made of bamboo. Yu Yuan caught four chickens and put them in four chicken coops respectively.

  The first chicken drank 100% pure spiritual spring water, the second chicken drank 75% pure spiritual spring water, the third chicken drank 50% pure spiritual spring water, and the fourth chicken drank 20% pure spiritual spring water. five.

  After the first chicken drank a mouthful of spiritual spring water, it staggered a few times and fell to the ground, its life or death unknown.

  The second chicken seemed to be stimulated by something. It flapped its wings in the cage and made a sharp clucking sound from its mouth.

  The third and fourth chickens seemed fine, but their cries were louder than usual.

  After waiting for half an hour, the first chicken slowly woke up, with a pool of unknown filth on its body and an unpleasant smell.

  Its eyes seemed to be brighter, and its movements and sounds were different from before.

  The second chicken also secreted some black substance from its body, but it seemed less.

  The third chicken also had some on it, but it was much less than the first two.

  The last chicken continued to cluck like a normal chicken, and it was not obvious that it had drunk the spiritual spring water.

  But if you look closely, you can see that its movements are a bit more agile than other chickens.

  In addition to chickens, Yu Yuan also conducted experiments with ducks and geese, and the results were similar.

  It seems that no matter what the percentage of spiritual spring water is, it is not harmful to the living creatures themselves. It just depends on whether your body can bear it.

  Yu Yuan decided to try the 100% spiritual spring water himself, and his parents would drink 50% water first, and then strengthen it a little more when they got used to it.

  After all, Li Hui and Yu Jiacheng were both in their fifties, and she did not dare to risk their bodies at will.

  Yu Yuan scooped a bowl of water from the spiritual spring.

  The spiritual spring water in the bowl was no different from ordinary water. Yu Yuan raised his head and drank it into his mouth.

  A minute later, severe pain swept through her body, and large beads of sweat instantly poured out of Yu Yuan's forehead.

  She huddled on the grass, her vision blurred by the pain.

  Soon, Yu Yuan could not hold on anymore and fainted.

  When she woke up again, the pain that seemed to penetrate her limbs and bones had disappeared, and her body felt lighter than ever before.

  Yu Yuan looked down and saw a layer of black stuff coming out of his body. It was sticking to his skin and clothes, and it also gave off an unpleasant stench.

  Yu Yuan felt that if he stayed any longer, this space would become smelly.

  After she came out of the space, she went to the bathroom and washed herself from head to toe several times before cleaning herself.

  When Yu Yuan stood in front of the mirror, he realized that his skin had actually improved. All the dark spots and acne had disappeared. Instead, it looked like a freshly peeled egg, and even the pores were not easily visible.

  She held the sink with her hands and looked closer, but a crisp cracking sound rang in her ears.

  Yu Yuan looked down and saw that the place where his hand was holding was broken.

  Yu Yuan looked at his hand with a hint of surprise in his eyes.

  When Li Hui and Yu Jiacheng came back, they found that their daughters were very different.

  She seems to be a lot more beautiful than before, and her temperament is also a little different.

  Yu Yuan explained that he had just drank the spiritual spring water.

  Li Hui and Yu Jiacheng were no longer so excited about the things in the space, but as a woman, Li Hui was still particularly interested in seeing that the spiritual spring water could improve the condition of the skin.

  "The things we bought are still in the truck downstairs. Yuanyuan, come down with me. Let's load the things into the space first." Yu Jiacheng said.

  Yu Yuan nodded and followed Yu Jiacheng to the underground parking lot.

  The underground parking lot was dimly lit, and because they didn't turn on the lights on purpose, Yu Yuan couldn't see clearly what was in the trunk of the truck.

  Just take it all into the space.

  "Should our family have to buy a car with a larger space as a backup? It might be useful in the future."

  Yu Jiacheng's idea coincided with Yu Yuan's. Yu Yuan also felt that his family needed a car with more space. It didn't need to be too high-profile, and a second-hand car would be fine.

  There will definitely be migration in the future, and it will be much more convenient to have such a car.

  Yu Yuan suggested that some handy weapons should be prepared. She didn't say much, but Yu Jiacheng had already thought of some bad things after the end of the world.

  The human heart is the most uncontrollable.

  Yu Jiacheng thought more, maybe Yu Yuan had experienced a lot of these things.

  His face darkened slightly, and he only said that he would go see his friends another day.

  When the two returned home, Yu Yuan prepared two bowls of 50% pure spiritual spring water for his parents.

  After telling them about the symptoms that may occur after drinking the spiritual spring, the two of them drank the spiritual spring water without hesitation.

  Both of them understand that they must make themselves stronger to protect their daughter and the family.

  Because their spring water is only fifty percent pure, the pain is minimal.

  Li Hui and Yu Jiacheng just said they had a stomachache, and then they occupied a toilet.

  Half an hour later, they came out and closed the toilet door that was still smelling bad.

  The expressions of the two of them were very strange. They were surprised that something so smelly and disgusting could be pulled out of their bodies, and at the same time they were delighted with the changes in their bodies.

  Yu Jiacheng clenched his fists and felt full of strength.

  Seeing the changes in her parents, Yu Yuan was also happy from the bottom of her heart, and planned to add a little spiritual spring water to everything they eat in the future.

  After drinking the spirit spring, the family of three went to the space again. The poultry they bought yesterday were now free-range on the lawn of the space.

  Some poultry have begun to peck at the fat green grass on the ground, and they seem to be eating happily.

  They seem to be limited to a certain area and cannot go to the warehouse spiritual spring and black soil.

  This kind of space restriction is very beneficial to Yu Yuan and the others.

  Yu Yuan looked around and found no poultry feces, which made her a little confused.

  At this moment, a chicken pooped a poop in front of her. Yu Yuan watched helplessly as the poop fell to the ground and then disappeared, seemingly being absorbed.

  The grass that absorbs the manure will grow denser grass for the poultry to eat, which saves them a lot of trouble.

  The four plots of land they had sown were already growing cabbage.

  From a distance, it looks green.

  "You can grow so well without fertilizing or watering?! And it's too fast." Yu Jiacheng looked surprised.

  After being surprised, I was naturally happy.

  The post-apocalyptic land was no longer suitable for planting, and Yu Yuan could not remember how long it had been since he had eaten fresh vegetables.

  "Yuanyuan, take out the materials you just put in." Yu Jiacheng rolled up his sleeves and said to Yu Yuan.

  Living people and living things are not allowed in the warehouse, they can only watch from the outside. Everything inside can only be taken out after passing through Yu Yuan.

  Yu Yuan nodded, closed his eyes and entered the warehouse.

  Li Hui and Yu Jiacheng bought a lot of food, as well as boxes of fruit. The daily necessities Yu Yuan had thought of before, such as toilet paper, towels, toothbrushes, shower gel and shampoo, were all bought box by box. This brand is still good. not cheap.

  In addition, there are various materials, including mesh, bamboo poles and cement bricks.

  Because of the special characteristics of the space such as constant temperature, Yu Jiacheng is not prepared to build such a complicated chicken pen and pig pen.

  Put wooden poles on the ground, surround it with a net, lay some straw in one place, and place a few cut tires as food troughs. This is how you make a simple chicken pen.

  Because the space is very large and I can't see the side yet, Yu Jiacheng built it relatively spaciously.

  After drinking the spiritual spring water, Yu Jiacheng felt that his whole body was full of strength.

  Yu Jiacheng was busy, and Li Hui and Yu Yuan were not idle either. They collected all the cabbages from the ground.

  Some of them are for Yu Yuan to be stored in the warehouse, while a small part is ready to be taken out of the space for a taste.

  After harvesting the cabbage, the mother and daughter sow vegetable seeds together.

  In addition to cabbage, they also grow potatoes, corn and tomatoes. Corn and tomatoes are Li Hui's favorites, while Yu Yuan prefers potatoes with a floury texture.

  With yesterday's experience and Lingquan's modified physique, their speed was much faster.

  After planting more than a dozen pieces of land, Li Hui felt tired and was surprised to find that her waist did not hurt as usual.

  But Yu Yuan's wrist was just a little sore.

  They stayed in the space for more than ten hours. During this period, Li Hui and Yu Yuan went out of the space to prepare some food.

  When they left the space, only more than an hour had passed outside.

  It was already dark, and looking out the window, one could see a lot of warm yellow lights on the building opposite.

  Due to time constraints, Li Hui cooked the dumplings she had made before, made three bowls of dumplings in sour soup, blanched the cabbage and put it into the sour soup.

  Yu Yuan put a little spiritual spring water in the soup.

  They carried the dumplings directly into the space and ate them.

  It seems that Yu Jiacheng's work is already halfway done. The pens for chickens, ducks and geese have been set up, and ponds have been dug in the pens for ducks and geese.

  Yu Jiacheng was covered in sweat, but he was in good spirits and didn't look very tired.

  They also took out the tents and folding stools they bought today and placed them on a flat place in the space.

  The family of three had dinner accompanied by the gentle breeze, blue sky and white clouds.

  "This Chinese cabbage is so delicious!" Li Hui said in a surprised voice.

  Chapter 8 Preparing to Return to Hometown

  Yu Yuan also picked up a piece of cabbage and took a bite. The crispy and sweet texture spread in his mouth without any astringency.

  The taste is very different from the baby cabbage sold outside, and the one in the space is obviously much more delicious.

  Even Yujia Chengdu, who doesn't like vegetarian dishes very much, was full of praise.

  The food after work is always the most delicious. Yu Yuan ate twenty dumplings by himself, and finally collapsed on the lawn with his belly rubbed.

  After dinner, Yu Jiacheng continued to build the pig pen with great enthusiasm.

  The space seems to have its own purification system. Even with so many poultry, there is no smell when the wind blows.

  Yu Yuan stood in the middle, feeling very satisfied as he watched the space gradually grow in size.

  A few days later, Yu Jiacheng surrounded all the livestock pens and dug a pond not far away. Yu Yuan put the tens of thousands of fry he had just purchased into it.

  The water in the pond is more than a yuan full of river water.

  Her connection with space seems to have become deeper recently, and her use of space has become more precise. After several experiments, she was able to accurately control the river water and put it into the pond.

  In a few days, the little piglet has grown up and is now buried in the trough, humming and eating.

  In the past few days, Yu Yuan and her parents visited all the pharmacies in the city and purchased a large amount of medicines with medical insurance cards and cash.

  In addition to basic medicines such as cold medicine, anti-inflammatory medicine, heat-clearing and detoxifying medicine, medicine for diarrhea, etc., there are also medicines for some special diseases.

  Yu Yuan did not live for many years in the apocalypse, so he did not know when the apocalypse would end, so he was prepared.

  There are also a lot of trauma medicines such as gauze, disinfectant, and band-aids.

  Because he bought a lot, the drugstore also gave away several packages of rice and barrels of oil, all of which were taken away by Yu Yuan.

  After buying the medicine, Yu Yuan asked Yu Jiacheng to drive the truck to pick up the plastic bucket she customized.

  The white plastic bucket was as big as a hill, and it took Yu Jiacheng five or six trips to transport it all back.

  After returning home, the plastic buckets were placed one by one in the bathroom and kitchen at home to collect tap water. After being connected, they were put into the space by Yu Yuan.

  From now on, they will use tap water for washing, cooking, etc., and will not consider spiritual spring water until this water is used up.

  In the afternoon, Yu Jiacheng and Yu Yuan's mother and daughter separated and said they were going to get something.

  Yu Yuan and Li Hui went to the clothing wholesale market and bought a lot of short-sleeved and long-sleeved sun protection clothing, down jackets, underwear, underwear, etc. They came across a bedding store that was offering a discount, and they also bought down quilts and down quilts with good thermal insulation effect. Quilt for summer.

  I also bought more than 100 four-piece bed sets, almost emptying the store's inventory. Li Hui has a slight mysophobia, so it's best to keep the things she uses clean.

  The family of three each bought dozens of pairs of shoes, all of which are light and comfortable sneakers.

  The two also saw a large outdoor sports store at the entrance of the wholesale market.

  They bought several of the largest and strongest tents and sleeping bags with moisture-proof pads, as well as larger backpacks, ropes, and large water bottles. They also bought hiking shoes, jackets, outdoor headlamps and camp lamps, gas stoves and gas tanks, and flashlights. , awning.

  When she returned to the city, Yu Yuan saw her favorite milk tea shop and ordered twenty cups of each of her favorite flavors and Li Hui's favorite flavors.

  This is the only hobby that Li Hui will not stop Yu Yuan from, because she also likes it, and the ingredients used in this milk tea shop are very good, and it looks clean and hygienic.

  It's okay to have a drink once in a while.

  After the store repeatedly confirmed that it was not a prank, he took his employees and started making milk tea.

  Yu Yuan, another milk tea shop with a good reputation, also ordered twenty cups of each type that looked delicious.

  After putting them in the car, they were all put into the space by Yu Yuan.

  Yu Yuan also visited several cake shops and almost sold out all the cake shops before he stopped.

  In the end, Yu Yuan acted coquettishly again, and Li Hui, who was soft-spoken and soft-hearted, immediately took her to a nearby snack street without any principles.

  Yu Yuan bought a lot of his favorite snacks, such as grilled skewers, grilled chicken, burgers, fried chicken, marinated seafood, etc. Li Hui also bought several small brass pots and stoves in a rotating small hot pot shop, filling them with fuel. The store owner also gave me directions.

  Back in the car, Yu Yuan solemnly put these things into the space. At this moment, they were no longer unhealthy snacks, but her spiritual pillar after the apocalypse.

  When the mother and daughter returned home, it was already dark.

  Yu Jiacheng came back almost at the same time as them. He drove the borrowed truck. After letting Yu Yuan put the contents of the trunk into the space, he returned home carrying a heavy-looking black bag.

  After returning home, Yu Jiacheng closed the door and unzipped the black bag to reveal the contents.

  A small but sharp axe, a knife as long as Yu Yuan's arm, and a complex semi-automatic crossbow.

  "I have a friend who knows a rich man. These are his personal collection. I bought them, but there are only so many." Yu Jiacheng said.

  "It's already very good." Yu Yuan waved the knife. The blade had a certain weight, but it was very handy for Yu Yuan now.

  In her previous life, she had no weapons, and even the kitchen knives had been robbed.

  Yu Yuan only picked up a piece of broken glass.

  She still remembers the first time she killed a thin man who wanted to violate her, slitting his throat with a piece of glass.

  Of course, she herself wasn't much better, with injuries all over her body and blood splattered on her face.

  If there had been a mirror at that time, she would have looked similar to an evil spirit.

  These images only went through her mind once and disappeared quickly.

  In addition to weapons, Yu Jiacheng also brought back two silent generators and solar panels.

  In addition, there were several large barrels of gasoline.

  This was only possible because he asked his friends to help him buy so much.

  Yu Jiacheng also took a fancy to a truck, which was 80% new. The owner originally used it for freight transportation, but because the owner's father had a car accident and needed money, he had to resell it.

  The car was well maintained, and Yu Jiacheng also confirmed various information about the other party.

  The price is quite reasonable, and we have made an appointment to pick up the car at the transfer tomorrow.

  "Some people here also called me to view the house. If the price is right, we will sell it as soon as possible and then return to our hometown." Li Hui said.

  After the family discussed it, they had dinner and then entered the space.

  In addition to a pond of fish, there are also many rabbits in the space.

  When feeding poultry, Yu Yuan added a small amount of Lingquan water.

  The chicken that Yu Yuan had fed with 100% pure spiritual spring water had obviously become the leading chicken among the chickens, with a large group of chickens following him at any time.

  After feeding the livestock, the three of them rolled up their sleeves and started picking vegetables from the black soil.

  The fruit trees they planted next to them have grown a lot taller. Generally, fruit trees like this will only bear fruit in one or two years. Yu Yuan thought that maybe in a few months, they would be able to eat the fruits from their own fruit trees.

  The next day, Yu Jiacheng left early and planned to buy the truck back.

  By the way, return the truck they borrowed.

  Li Hui and Yu Yuan were packing their things at home and waiting for the house watchers to come over.

  Li Hui looked at the home where they had lived for many years, somewhat reluctant to part with it, and her eyes were a little red.

  Soon, the doorbell rang, and Li Hui went to open the door.

  The people who came to see the house were a paunchy, bald, middle-aged man and a young woman with a graceful figure and heavy makeup, accompanied by a real estate agent.

  The woman held the middle-aged man's hand and pointed around the house in a coquettish voice.

  The middle-aged man obviously enjoyed the woman talking like this. He wiped the sweat from his head from time to time, but there was a pleasant smile on his lips.

  After a while, a phone call came. The man didn't shy away from it. He just made a silent gesture and then picked up the phone.

  There was a woman's voice on the other end of the phone, seemingly asking for the man's location.

  The man lied to deal with it without changing his face, and it looked like he had done it countless times.

  After hanging up the phone, the young woman was obviously a little unhappy. After a few words of coaxing, the middle-aged man smiled and held his hand.

  Anyone with a discerning eye can see the relationship between them.

  In order to ensure that the house is sold, the real estate agent will briefly tell Li Hui and others about the identity of the buyer before viewing the house.

  Originally, there were three groups of people who wanted to view the house, but in the end Yu Yuan asked Li Hui to pick these two people.

  The end of the world is coming, but these people with corrupt moral character should still be taken advantage of.

  Although Yu Yuan and his family have lived in their house for a long time, they have taken good care of it, and the environment and security of this community are very good in all aspects.

  Most importantly, this is a school district room.

  The price offered by Li Hui was 1.85 million. There was originally an activity range of 100,000, but seeing these two people, Li Hui didn't lose a cent.

  The middle-aged man was still hesitant, but he couldn't resist the young woman's coquettishness, and finally signed the contract happily.

  After agreeing to pay the transfer fee next week, the middle-aged man, young woman and real estate agent left.

  Li Hui still looked unhappy: "I feel quite unwilling to hand over our house to such a person."

  Yu Yuan smiled: "When the end of the world comes, you won't feel this way anymore. It's just a house, how can your life be important?"

  Li Hui thought about it and stopped worrying. She turned to Yu Yuan and said, "Bring a fish out of the space. I'll make pickled fish for you to eat."

  In addition to fry, they also bought hundreds of ready-to-eat fish and asked the fishmongers to help cut them open and fillet them.

  This will be taken out directly.

  When lunch was almost ready, Yu Jiacheng also came back.

  All the procedures for the car have been completed.

  In the next few days, apart from going out to buy supplies, I also packed things at home.

  Yu Yuan and the others planned to move only a few items for show, and put the rest into Yu Yuan's space.

  Li Hui wanted to take everything away except the tile floor that couldn't be removed.

  By the day we finally took delivery of the house, the house was basically empty.

  They moved things downstairs from time to time in the past few days, but it didn't arouse any suspicion.

  After completing the transfer procedures, the house has nothing to do with them.

  Their original car was filled with gas and Yu Yuan put it into the space. The family drove the newly purchased truck and left the city where they had lived for decades.

  Chapter 9 Hometown

  Yu Yuan's home is about two hours away from his hometown.

  When leaving the city, Yu Yuan looked back. When he turned his head again, the complicated and turbulent emotions in his eyes had gradually disappeared.

  Uncle Yu learned the news that they were coming back early and looked around at the entrance of the village for a long time.

  Yu Yuan could see a person standing on the roadside from a distance.

  When I walked in, I saw it was Uncle Yu.

  After Uncle Yu got in the car, he took off the straw hat on his head and wiped the sweat.

  "The weather is so hot, brother, just wait at home." Yu Jiacheng frowned and said with some disapproval.

  "Idle time means idle time. I just went for a walk in the fields and wanted to greet you." Uncle Yu still had a serious face.

  "How are the crops in the fields doing?" Yu Jiacheng asked casually. In fact, they had already seen it when they came. The fields were cracked by the sun and the crops were swaying. At first glance, there was no possibility of survival.

  "Hey, forget it, it's all sunburnt, and there's no water in the river. Before, everyone was buying water to irrigate the fields in the town, but then even the price of water went up, and everyone was unwilling to buy it. Now, everyone wants to buy it. I can't buy it, and the town has started to cut off water every other day." Uncle Yu sighed, with visible disappointment on his face.

  He has been farming all his life, and what he fears most is this kind of weather.

  Everyone feels a little heavy, and the end of the world is more threatening than they imagined.

  In the previous life, there was no water supply in the city, so Yu Yuan didn't pay attention to these things at all. Now it seems that everything is traceable.

  The car drove into the small road and drove towards Uncle Yu's house.

  Uncle Yu's house was built just a few years ago. It is a four-story building with a basement. The first floor is the kitchen and living room, the second floor is several bedrooms, and the third floor is an attic for storing sundries.

  The cellar where things were originally stored was transformed into a basement, where things can be stored and you can enjoy the cool weather in this weather.

  Yu Yuan went to feel it. Compared with the weather outside, it was already very cool.

  There are still a lot of grains and durable vegetables piled in the corner. It seems that even without them, the uncle's life will not be too bad in the end of the world, at least he will not be hungry in the early stage.

  Although Yu Jiacheng and Yu Meijuan rarely go back to their hometown, Uncle Yu still left a room for them.

  "I have been living at home for a while recently. The main part of the old house has not been repaired yet, but it will be repaired soon. I told them your request and I will go and have a look after dinner." Uncle Yu said.

  "Okay." Yu Jiacheng turned the steering wheel and responded.

  The car drove into the yard and stopped. Wang Chengfang, the uncle, and Yu Hongxuan, the cousin, heard the sound and walked out.

  Yu Hongxuan helped move things into the house.

  Before entering the village, Yu Yuan put some furniture and luggage out of the warehouse. However, their house has not been repaired yet, so they only need to bring out a few changes of clothes for the time being.

  Yu Yuan and the others also brought a whole pig to Uncle Yu's family, as well as killed chickens, ducks and geese, live fish and vegetables grown in the space.

  "You guys are just here, what are you doing with so many things?" Wang Chengfang was so surprised when she saw the things being moved from the car, "We are still short of vegetables and meat here."

  "What organic vegetables are you talking about? Eating them is good for your health." Li Hui replied casually, "We killed two heads of pork. The price is cheap. We brought one for you. They have been divided and can be eaten in the refrigerator. It's been a long time."

  "Yes, sister-in-law, just keep it. We will have to stay here for a month or two. If you don't keep it, we won't be able to live comfortably." Yu Jiacheng passed by them carrying a suitcase and replied smoothly.

  Although they are blood brothers, they should have the proper etiquette. A relationship that only comes and goes can last for a long time.

  Wang Chengfang pursed her lips. It's hot now and the price of pork is still rising. It's probably not much cheaper for such a big pig.

  She knew that the Yu Jiacheng family had good intentions, so she no longer felt awkward at the moment and accepted it readily, planning to spend more time on food in the next two months.

  "Okay, then I will freeze the other end for you first, and then I will take it over after your house is repaired."

  Fortunately, Uncle Yu's family bought several large-capacity refrigerators, otherwise it would not be able to freeze.

  The two rooms given to them had been tidied up in advance, and the sheets were brand new. They had been washed and dried in the sun, giving them a warm smell.

  Although it is a rural area, there are still a lot of air-conditioning networks and so on.

  Yu Hongxuan's room was next to Yu Yuan's. He invited Yu Yuan to go over and take a look around. There were many books piled on the bookshelf, such as the development of the Internet, the convenience of agriculture, etc., which seemed to be closely related to what he was doing now.

  "Brother, are you still selling agricultural products?" Yu Yuan asked, flipping through the books on the desk.

  Yu Hongxuan leaned against the bookcase, his black-rimmed glasses resting on the bridge of his nose. He shook his head at Yu Yuan: "This year's harvest is not very good, and a lot of fruit trees have been burned to death. Everyone is too busy taking care of themselves, and there is no spare time to take out. Sold, I am recharging myself for the time being until this drought is over."

  Yu Yuan nodded.

  As he spoke, Wang Chengfang's voice sounded downstairs.

  "time to eat!"

  Everyone was sitting around a big table in the dining room. There was a sumptuous meal on the table, and it could be seen that it was prepared with great care.

  At the dinner table, Uncle Yu and Yu Chengdu drank a few sips of wine, their faces a little red.

  As they talked, they recalled their childhood life in their hometown, and both brothers were quite emotional.

  After eating and taking a nap, when the sun was not so fierce in the afternoon, the family went to the old house under the leadership of Uncle Yu.

  The old house is located at the foot of the mountain behind the village. Because of its relatively remote location, there are not many people nearby.

  There are several workers working on the old house at this time, and the main body of the house has gradually become clearer.

  It is a five-story building with a basement, each floor is about 120 square meters.

  The person who led them to work was what Uncle Yu called Chen Mazi, a dark and thin middle-aged man who was standing on the iron frame laying bricks with his upper body bare.

  Uncle Yu came forward to say hello and introduced Yu Jiacheng's family. Chen Mazi came down from the shelf to talk to Yu Jiacheng.

  We had communicated ideas on the phone before, so the two were not strangers.

  After exchanging a few words, Yu Jiacheng stuffed another good cigarette over.

  Chen Mazi looked at the several hundred yuan cigarette in his arms, and his smile became more genuine, and he patted his chest to ensure that the cigarette was comfortable for them.

  "Cheng Fang, are you having a visitor at home?" At this time, several middle-aged women came over carrying baskets on their backs.

  "Isn't this Jiacheng? Why did he suddenly come back to repair the house." One of the women recognized Yu Jiacheng.

  Yu Jiacheng nodded at a few people, "It's been hot lately, so I brought my family back to stay for a while."

  "Yuanyuan also wants to come back to live? No more work in the city?" A woman named Chen among the three asked with some surprise. After all, young people in the countryside are now running to the city, and few are willing to stay. countryside.

  "I quit. Now I can make some money by helping people paint online." Yu Jiacheng said.

  "It's not that easy to get around in this city. It's like my son. He was just promoted to the director of his company. He also recently bought a new car. It's called Ma. It costs hundreds of thousands." Among the crowd, one The voice sounded.

  Yu Yuan raised his eyes and saw a dark and thin woman speaking with spit flying around her eyes, her brows and eyes full of pride.

  "Oh, then your son is really awesome." Yu Jiacheng smiled and was not angry.

  "My family is doing well, I have a car and a house in the city, and Yuanyuan is doing well. I really don't know why you are talking about this here." Another fatter woman frowned and seemed to have a straightforward personality. people.

  She was also the woman who first recognized Yu Jiacheng. People next to her called her Zhao Cuiju.

  "Zhou Guixiang, is there something wrong with you? What nonsense are you talking about here?!" Wang Chengfang, the eldest uncle, put her hands on her hips and said angrily, "Did your son rely on himself to buy a car? He didn't rely on his wife and father-in-law. I don't know. What are you so proud of! Go, go, you are not welcome here!"

  Wang Chengfang still held a wooden stick in her hand and waved it at Zhou Guixiang.

  Zhou Guixiang looked a little afraid of Wang Chengfang, curled her lips, snorted heavily, and walked away with her backpack on her back, mumbling something as she walked.

  "Ignore her, this Zhou Guixiang is a famous gossip in our village." Zhao Cuiju said, "We don't like to be with her, she has to join us."

  "It's okay, where are you going?" Li Hui asked.

  "Go to the orange grove and pick up some small oranges that have fallen on the ground. There are people in town who collect them for a few cents per pound."

  "That's good. The sun is not that bright now. You go quickly. I'll invite you to dinner another day when the house is repaired." Li Hui said with a smile.

  "It's rare for you to come back and come home to play when you have time. You usually play mahjong at my house in the afternoon." Another woman named Chen said.

  "Okay, you guys take your time and go play some other time." Li Hui said politely.

  After communicating the details with Chen Mazi again, Yu Yuan and the others left the old house.

  The sun slowly goes down and the scorching temperature gradually subsides. Occasionally, there will be a breeze blowing through, mixed with the smell of earth.

  Although it is still very hot, it seems to be better than the hot and breathless feeling in the city.

  Yu Yuan took a deep breath, looked at the family members accompanying him, and felt a little calmer.

  Yu Jiacheng learned from Uncle Yu about a pasture that raised cattle and sheep, which was only more than an hour away from the village.

  After breakfast the next day, Yu Jiacheng drove his car and took his family straight to the ranch.

  They bought one hundred cow cubs, two hundred oxen cubs, and goat, sheep, and black goat cubs. They bought a total of two hundred head.

  The ranchers were also asked to help slaughter two hundred adult cattle and two hundred adult sheep.

  Because of the heavy workload, they stayed at the ranch for one night and returned to the village the next day.

  On the way back to the village, they passed by a mushroom breeding base that had all kinds of mushrooms. They bought hundreds of kilograms of each type of mushroom.

  In addition, Yu Yuan also bought mycelium from the owner of the base, asked about some basic planting processes, and prepared to plant it in the space.

  After coming out of the base and standing on the roadside, Yu Yuan suddenly heard an extremely small sound, like the cry of some small animal.

  Chapter 10 The end of the world is coming

  Ever since Yu Yuan strengthened his body, his hearing has been much better than that of ordinary people.

  She followed the sound to the side of the smelly ditch, held her nose and looked in.

  Just met a few pairs of wet eyes.

  They were three newborn puppies. They were snorting softly and looked very weak. They were abandoned in the smelly ditch for some reason.

  Because the weather is too hot, the water in the stinking ditch has been dried up. It is full of garbage and exudes an unpleasant smell. The puppy sticks out his tongue, and there is already more air coming out and less air entering.

  I don't know why, but seeing these puppies, Yu Yuan inexplicably thought of himself struggling in the apocalypse.

  She stretched out her hand towards the puppy, and the puppy wagged its tail vigorously.

  "Yuanyuan, let's go." Over there, the loading of the truck was completed, and Li Hui shouted to Yu Yuan.

  After Yu Yuan responded, he sent all the puppies into the space while there was no one else around.

  Passing by a pet store in the town, Yu Yuan went to buy several large 50-pound bags of dog food, canned food, and some pet supplies.

  I also bought a few pieces of thin and thick puppy clothes.

  After returning, they took out a large bag of beef steak from the carriage, which seemed to weigh seventy or eighty pounds.

  Wang Chengfang was unwilling to accept anything this time.

  "Sister-in-law, your cooking is delicious. Yuanyuan loves to eat what you cook." Li Hui said to Wang Chengfang. With just such a word, Wang Chengfang compromised.

  However, she still asked Uncle Yu to give Yu Jiacheng a stack of money. After the two brothers struggled for a while, Yu Jiacheng had to accept the money due to the eldest brother's intimidation.

  Wang Chengfang and Li Hui were downstairs studying how to make such beef delicious, while Yu Yuan returned to his room and closed the door.

  After locking the door, Yu Yuan entered the space.

  The three puppies in the space are staying in a corner not far from the warehouse.

  It looks better than before.

  Feeling someone approaching, they raised their eyelids and glanced, their tails wagging.

  Yu Yuan filled three cups of water in paper cups and placed them in front of them. He added a few drops of spiritual spring water to the water, and the puppies immediately went up to drink.

  After drinking water, I feel much better.

  Yu Yuan took out the dog food and cans he bought in the town, packed them in three bowls with the dog's footprints on them, and placed them in front of the puppy.

  Smelling the scent, the puppy staggered to the food bowl and began to eat in small bites.

  He groaned while eating, his voice full of grievances.

  Yu Yuan couldn't help but touch their heads, which were soft.

  After eating, the three puppies gathered around Yu Yuan and obediently let Yu Yuan help them wipe their bodies.

  Yu Yuan also gave them simple names, namely one-one, two-two, and three-three.

  The three puppies all seemed happy to hear their new names.

  As time passed, more than two months later, their house was finally completed.

  Furniture slowly filled all the rooms.

  After repairing the house and buying furniture, Li Hui and Yu Jiacheng's wallets were emptied.

  Because the materials were all of the best quality, they only left it for a month before they moved from Uncle Yu's house to their new home.

  The wall of the new home was built to a height of five meters, blocking the view from the outside. It was also filled with glass slag and an electric grid.

  Chen Mazi didn't understand why they built such a high courtyard wall. After all, for most people, one or two meters would be enough.

  Yu Jiacheng didn't explain that much. He only said that his family pays more attention to privacy.

  Chen Mazi also muttered something that those who came back from the city were different.

  Whether on the roof or in the yard, automatic retracting awnings are installed.

  The exterior of the house was painted with a layer of sun-proof and anti-freeze paint. This was the latest research developed in the past two years. It was expensive. Yu Jiacheng made a special trip to the city to hire someone to help paint it.

  Yu Yuan had seen houses that had cracked and collapsed due to exposure to the sun, so he couldn't save this money.

  A wooden spiral staircase was installed on the first floor, crystal chandeliers hung from the ceiling on the second floor, and a built-in fireplace was built in the living room.

  The overall style is European style, which is in line with Li Hui's aesthetics.

  There are some daily necessities and two retractable beds in the basement. There are also two oversized refrigerators. There is some food piled in the corner. Yu Jiacheng and Uncle Yu went to other villages to buy it while the house was being repaired.

  These are all foods that are put on the surface.

  In the past three months, Yu Yuan's space warehouse has been filled again. She and Li Hui, Yu Jiacheng and the three of them visited several nearby towns and villages and bought a lot of things they needed, including three I bought a lot of everything my dog ​​needed.

  While the express delivery was still going on, Yu Yuan placed orders online for seeds, grains, medicines and daily necessities.

  Every few days they would drive their van to the town to pick up express delivery.

  The warehouse was slowly filling up more and more, and the wallets of Yu Yuan and his parents were becoming more and more deflated. However, looking at the supplies in the warehouse, Yu Yuan's fear of the coming apocalypse was slowly fading.

  There is a terrace on the top of the building, with flower beds laid out, soil laid out and a table and chairs set up.

  The luxurious little villa has very ordinary white tiles on the outside, making it inconspicuous among the many houses in the village.

  After moving to their new home, they invited Uncle Yu's family and other familiar people in the village to have a meal.

  The village chief and village party secretary were also called. Their relationship with Uncle Yu has always been relatively good.

  "The river at the head of the village is dry." During the meal, the village chief sighed, "God doesn't know when it will rain."

  "Yes, there hasn't been a drop of rain for more than half a year. God is deliberately not letting people live." The village party secretary took a sip of wine and said with a sad face.

  "Store more food, we don't know what will happen in the future." Uncle Yu said.

  No matter how much everyone complains, the day is still getting hotter day by day, and the end of the world is slowly approaching.

  After buying almost all the supplies, Yu Yuan and his parents stopped going out and stayed at home, blowing on the air conditioner and studying delicious food .

  After Li Hui had some free time, she made buns and dumplings at home and fried crispy meat and fried dumplings.

  All kinds of food are prepared for Yu Yuan to exist in the space.

  Later, Yu Jiacheng brought some meat and vegetables to Uncle Yu's family and told them not to work in the fields anymore.

  The weather is already over 50 degrees, and staying outside on this day will really kill you.

  The night before the end of the world came, Yu Yuan couldn't sleep, so he sat on the bay window holding the things released from the space one by one.

  After several months of feeding, one by one has grown several times, and their bodies are also fleshy. Because they drank the water from the spiritual spring, the three puppies are all very smart.

  Now he has become the manager of the poultry in the space.

  Yu Jiacheng also specially bought wood to make wooden doghouses for them both in his space and at home.

  Yu Yuan touched Yiyi's back absentmindedly and looked out the window.

  People in rural areas all go to bed early. At this time, there is no light outside, only a few stars.

  Because of the hot weather, you can't even hear the chirping of insects and birds.

  Yu Yuan's mood was a little complicated. On this day in his previous life, he was drawing on the computer in his room without knowing anything.

  Little did he know that the next day, the whole world would fall into chaos.

  Yu Yuan didn't fall asleep, and neither did Li Hui and Yu Jiacheng in the room on the second floor.

  They all knew that this was their last peaceful night.

  Early the next morning, Yu Yuan was awakened by a scream. Her heart skipped a beat, she jumped up from the bed and ran out.

  From the floor-to-ceiling windows on the third floor, you can see the scene outside.

  In the yard of a house, two people were lying on the ground wailing and rolling. There was a backpack next to them, and some tools in it were scattered on the ground.

  The exposed skin was red and ulcerated, and the ground was stained with bright red blood and flesh.

  The glass in Yu Yuan's house was soundproof, but the wailing sound still penetrated the glass and exploded in their ears.

  It was the first time for Li Hui and Yu Jiacheng to see this scene. The reality was more tragic than they imagined. Li Hui couldn't help but take a step back and held the hands of Yu Jiacheng and Yu Yuan tightly.

  At this time, the people in the house rushed out and dragged the two people back to the house, leaving long blood marks on the ground.

  The ground temperature is basically twice the air temperature. Judging from their appearance, the ground temperature has reached at least one hundred degrees.

  The two people who were struggling just now had no movement when they were dragged in, and it was not known whether they were still alive.

  This scene obviously had a huge impact on Li Hui and Yu Jiacheng. They went downstairs in silence and took a long time to recover.

  Yu Jiacheng rubbed his face and said to Li Hui and Yu Yuan: "It's okay, we still have Yuanyuan's space, and our family will be safe."

  Li Hui had no intention of making breakfast in the morning, so Yu Yuan took out a few cakes and three bottles of milk, and the family made do with it.

  Yu Jiacheng called Uncle Yu early in the morning and told what he had just seen and heard, and told the family not to go out.

  Uncle Yu's voice was also a bit unemotional: "We also saw it. The shoes that lived across from us melted as soon as we went out. The feet were burned to pieces and were bloody. The whole person fell to the ground and rolled around, and the skin and flesh were all stuck off. "

  "Do you have enough food? I will bring you some later." After calming down, Uncle Yu spoke again.

  "Enough, we have stocked up a lot, please don't go out and stay at home." Yu Jiacheng warned seriously.

  He knew very well what kind of character his eldest brother was. Even if he was injured, he would still take care of his brother.

  "Okay, just enough to eat. We won't go out. I don't know how Meijuan and the others are doing in the city. I'll call her and ask."

  Yu Jiacheng was silent for a moment. After knowing what Yu Meijuan did to their family, he no longer regarded this person as his sister. However, the eldest brother didn't know it yet. He just thought it was some verbal dispute before, and he also thought about the other person very much. normal.

  Li Hui's parents have been dead for several years, and her relatives are not familiar with her, so they don't care much about her.

  For Yu Yuan, his parents and himself are the most important.

  After breakfast, they turned on the TV, and various channels were broadcasting today's unusual temperature.

  News anchors reported seriously that there were serious casualties in various places, vehicles spontaneously ignited, and multiple explosions occurred. They warned all people to stay at home and not go out. Work, schools, and transportation were suspended.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1 0 1
CBD, the dynamic fixing in BioHeal CBD Gummies, is a strong solution for any sort of actual aggravation. It's a strong CBD pill that utilizes the ent...
Crazy By Pennygobbler56

Science Fiction

7 0 2
A fruity scientist gets called crazy and wants to die until he's actually dying but becomes immortal instead??? (That's all I got for now 😢)
3 0 1
Decades after the war that ended civilisation, our protagonist writes his memoir of the old days and what happened to the world.
Telesapians By Jay Jay

Science Fiction

13 1 1
Dystopian science fiction with telepathy and aliens set on a hostile planet established by a cult that restricts the townships to small communities a...