If I were a human, would you...

By Burnt0utCandl3Wxck

I upload every week, on Wednesday. Writing gets better over time. Contains: Asmodeus x Iruma <--(Main ship) K... More

Chapter 1. A very 'normal' day.
Chapter 2. The threat.
Chapter 3. Im begging you.
Chapter 4. Being sick sucks. ⚒️
Chapter 5. Back to school. ⚒️
Chapter 6. Punishment? ⚒️
Chapter 7. Pain and...
Chapter 8. ..Bloodshed.
Chapter 9. Anger and suffering.
Chapter 10. Do I love him?
Chapter 11. I did what?
Chapter 12. Gravestones.
Chapter 13. Messages are knives.
Chapter 14. Cuts and crying.
Chapter 15. Hes so close.
Chapter 16. A kiss?
Chapter 17. Nervousness.
Chapter 18. Playtime.
Chapter 19. Ice cream.
Chapter 20. Love.
Chapter 21. Invaded.
Chapter 22. Explosions.
Chapter 23. Dinner.
Chapter 24. Lies.
Chapter 25. Monday.
Chapter 26. My protectors.
Chapter 27. The past.
Chapter 28. School trip. ⚒️
Chapter 29. Wings.
Chapter 30. What he falls?
Chapter 31. The Sea.
Chapter 32. Death is closing in. 🛠️
Chapter 33. A conversation.
Chapter 34. Guess whos back?
Chapter 35. A void.
Chapter 36. Bitten.
Chapter 37. Heartache.
Chapter 38. Report.
Chapter 39. Dreams.
Chapter 40. Raw eggs.
Chapter 41. Asmodeus's estate.
Chapter 42. Petting snakes.
Chapter 43. The past.
Chapter 44. Alleyways.
Chapter 45. Head trauma.
Chapter 46. Pats.
Chapter 47. Death.
Chapter 48. Condolences.
Chapter 49. Alikred.
Chapter 50. One mystery at a time.
Chapter 51. Its monday again.
Chapter 53. Gym class.
Chapter 54. Secrets out.
Chapter 55. Suck it up.
Chapter 56. Im sorry.
Chapter 57: Lets make up.
Chapter 58: With the "bro's".
Chapter 59. Halucinations.
Chapter 60. Night terrors.
Chapter 61. Rushing in.
Chapter 62. 3am Calls.
Chapter 63. Sleepovers.
Chapter 64. Dinner.
Chapter 65. The confession.
Chapter 66. Captured.
Chapter 67: Playing with fire.
Chapter 68. Kisses.
Chapter 69: Games.
Chapter 70. Embarrasment.
Chapter 71. Horror.
-- Extra 1. Valentine's gone wrong. --
Chapter 72. Saying goodbye.
Chapter 73. Unexpected monday.
Chapter 74. Going home.
Chapter 75. Swallowing rocks.
Chapter 76. Dreams or reality?
Chapter 77. Hugs, kind off.
Chapter 78. Anti crazy pills.
Chapter 79. Grandpa, ..why?
Chapter 80. Untrustful.
Chapter 81. Guilt.
Chapter 82. Fuck you.
Chapter 83. Celebration.
Chapter 84. A visit from border control.

Chapter 52. Cookies.

196 11 124
By Burnt0utCandl3Wxck

"Hi there, Iruma sweetheart, welcome back~"

"Hi again.." I managed to stutter, trying to keep my face straight. I was nervous and scared, and my body wouldn't sit still. I know he loves it, thats why I try and hide it as much as possible.

He smiled as he pointed at the table. It had a blood bag on it, and one of those big needles they push trough your skin at the hospital, it made me flinch thinking about it entering my skin. I had only thought about meeting Kiriwo, and forgot all about our promise to give blood.

"Aah, are you scared..?~" He asked, waiting for an answer. "No." I responded, trying to keep the expression on my face as straight as possible. "I just don't like needles that much." I lied. He nodded in response.

"Oh, you don't? Well actually I don't either. They are too big for my liking, and when using them they are very imprecise." He added. He then pulled a chair from the small table wich was centered in the middle of the room, my clue to sit down. He then took the other seat on the opposite side. He was smiling, a little less crazy then before though, however my worries didn't fade.

"So today I'm trying a different approach." He began. I questioned what he ment for a few seconds before grabbing a black sports bag, one of those bags murderers carry bodies in. "Today you will be drinking and eating something before giving blood. This is so that you don't faint again and cause a commotion."

He looked at me, not smiling, just a normal serious expression, the one I saw when making the fireworks. "Theres people around the school now, so we can't be found snooping around, or our little spot will be gone. If we do get found my brother will visit and you'll probably die. And I don't feel like losing my precious little Iruma." The points of his lips went up slightly when he said that, but dissapeared as soon as he started to talk again.

"However I have to warn you, not just border control will take you away from me, or my brother. Im also talking about your grandpa here."

My grandpa? What does he mean? I looked at him confused and shocked. "What do you mean?" I asked, my voice louder and more clear than it had been before.

"Oh so you can talk?" He asked synicly, smiling. "No this time I'm joking, about the talking thing atleast. Anyways about your grandpa, I think its best if I show you."

He pulled up a device. It was a camera, on the screen there was a picture. The picture showed Opera, grandpa and someone with a badge of from Border control, probably an officer of some kind. Kiriwo placed the camera on my side of the table.

I looked at the camera once more before looking at Kiriwo. "I don't understand what im supposed to get with this." I said. "What do you mean my grandpa wants me gone?" He took the camera back, and swiped to the right, to a new part of the camera, a video. "Watch it." He said, staring at me with his head cupped in his hand, his elbow on the table.

Curiously and a bit scared, I pressed it and watched the video. There was audio, but it was bad quality. I couldn't hear half of what they were saying. They were talking to the border control officer, and when border controll left, they talked with each other.

Opera began. "Are you sure this is the best course of action, Sullivan?" He asked, grandpa didn't respond so Opera talked again. "You might lose your grandson that way."

Grandpa shook his head. "I don't know what to do anymore. I really don't, Opera. I want to protect him, but I am unable to." Opera nodded. "So will you tell them about iruma being.. you know what?" Opera asked. Grandpa slowly nodded. "Soon, I will."

There the video cut off, and I was left a bit hurt and speechless. Kiriwo took the camera back, still staring at me. "Did you know he wanted you gone?" He asked me. "Yes." Was my answer.

"Wait you knew?" Kiriwo asked, surprised. I nodded. "I do. I know. Grandpa and Opera talked about it before, on the couch. I think Opera knows that I know about it too." I said, my eyes resting their stare on the ground. I felt dissapointed that they wanted me gone, and were even considering sending me back, but I knew I couldn't do anything against it, it felt a bit hopeless.

"Oh." Kiriwo mouthed. "Are you sad?" He then asked, sounding a bit confused. "A little." I said. "I don't want to go back home. The human world isn't as nice as it seems."

"Why not?" He asked, turning his head a bit sidewards. "Because my parents live there." I said, playing with my hands. "And you don't like them?" Kiriwo then asked quriously. "I don't. I won't go back."

"Hmm.." Kiriwo began. "Then maybe.. I could just kidnap you and take you home with me?" He said, smiling. "That way you're always around, although.. ill have to hide you away from my brother." He said, staring at the wall. I stayed quiet before answering him.

"Id rather you'd not kidnap me.." I silently said, hoping he wouldn't be offended by it. Kiriwo shrugged. "Then go back to the human world, your choice." He said, not seeming like he cared one bit.

"I would hate to lose you though." He whispered. I was suprised, and pretended like I didn't hear him just say that. I don't want to ruin his mood again, he has mood swings the size of mountains. "Anyways.." He said, opening the zippen in his bag and pulling something out of it. He then grabbed a cookie from it. "Come here." He said. I slowly got closer to him, and he pushed the cookie with force in my mouth. I was confused.

"Did you drug this?" I asked once I was done eating the cookie. I should have probably spat it out, but didn't. I craved cookies. He shook his head. "I would have but we don't have enough time for something like that..~"

I stared at him, again confused. Time for what? "Oh, don't worry about it, Iruma~" He almost immediately said, grinning.  I think he ment to bite me, and so I ignored what just happened, again.

"Anyways now.." He brought a whole bag of cookies and placed it in front of me. "Give me your hand, after that you can eat more cookies." He said, smiling. The bribe kind of worked. The cookies did taste good. He scooted closer to me, in his hand was now a bloodbag and I hesitantly gave him my arm, however what he did was unexpected.

He slowly traced the lower part of my arm, a week ago this was still bandaged up. After the incident with the knife and opera thinking I was doing.. things.. the marks had turned into ugly scars. "I forgot you used to have bandages." He said, his attention now on me. "Did you cut yourself?" He asked, I nodded.

"Are you suicidal?" He then asked, and I shook my head vigorously. "No, no, no im not, I was hiding a knife in my sleeve from opera after I made my grandpa's sandwiches edible." I explained. He obviously didn't get it, he just looked at me weirdly.

"You sure? Because when I saved you the first time you kinda stood on a roof and almost fell down.. Is the reason you're always in danger because you want to die?" Again, I shook my head. "No, absolutely not. I don't think I would.. do something like that.."

My thoughts trailed off to that one dream I had, and then the sad expression on Opera's face. Then I thought of how Clara and Asmodeus would be heartbroken. I shook my head to try and get the vision away, Kiriwo was looking at me as if he was worried about my health.

If the guy that wants you to feel despair and pain constantly is feeling conserned for your well being, you did something wrong. I thought to myself.

"If you say so.." He then said, clearly confused and a bit worried, wich was very odd for him. He then swiftly pushed the needle into my arm, I shrieked. "Oh, sorry I should have asked." He said, smiling. "Now eat your cookies, I baked them for you."

And so I slowly did, hoping he wasn't lying about drugging me. The cookies reminded me of the chocolates he made for me that one time and put in my locker. He was sneaky and drugged it, it was in one of those heart containers.

I ate my cookies while waiting for the bloodbag to fill up. Kiriwo was staring at each drop filling the bag, kind of like a cat. Halfway through the bag of cookies I didn't feel like eating anymore however. Half a liter of my blood was already in the bag, and I felt nauseous. Kiriwo noticed.

"Do you want tea?" He asked, I shook my head. He didn't listen and grabbed the tea anyways from his bag. It came in one of those thermo flasks and a beaker, he then put the tea to my lips. "Drink." He demanded, and so I did.

I didn't like him forcing me to do anything, but he seemed to be in a good mood, so I let him. I don't want to ruin it, because if I do the needle might end up in my neck again.

I started sipping the tea, fighting the urge to throw it all up. It was good tea, don't get me wrong, but I didn't feel good. I didn't feel like eating or drinking anything and honestly I just wanted to go home.

Eventually the bloodbag was full and the tea was gone. I felt like absolute shit at the end of this, Kiriwo knew. "If you don't feel okay you can stay here for a while and we can chat.~" He said, smiling at me. I politely refused, he looked dissapointed.

I can't hate him, because he saved me twice. But I really still don't like him. He made Azz cry, when he took me and when I think back at him sounding so incredibly sad I still want to cry and apologize vigorously. I feel so bad for worrying him.

Eventually I stood up, Kiriwo sighed. "You really don't want to be near me, huh? I guess ill have to change that sometime soon.."

I almost laughed, but stopped myself. Theres nothing he can do to change it. Trust me on that. I thought, sighing. For some reason Kiriwo was acting much different than he would have, as if he was calm, or took his pills. Maybe both. I took a deep breath as I saw his hand coming towards me again. He swiftly pulled the needle out of my arm, his tongue swerving around the blood on the object. It disgusted me.

He then placed it on the table. He looked estatic again, incredibly happy. "You really are delicious.~" He said, licking his lips. "Next time you come here, how about you give me a little more?" He asked. I couldn't tell whenever he was serious or not, but that didn't matter much, I wasn't going to do it anyways. I won't agree to him, or his demands.

Kiriwo huffed. "This would be much more fun if you talked you know?" He said, grabbing some bandages from his bag. What he didn't understand is that I didn't talk for that exact reason.

Slowly he bandaged my arm, wrapping the white cloth around it. I looked at the floor when he did that, I noticed it was a bit dirty, probably dried up mud or something. I looked around. It was dimly lit around here, the tiles were a dark gray and were concrete-like, there were crumbs of the cookies I ate on the ground.

When Kiriwo finished bandaging me up I was still staring at the room around me. I hadn't noticed him stopping either, or walking up to me. I was in my own little world. He then put his hands on my shoulders from behind and I almost let out a shriek. I tried to look back, but his arms slid down to my middle, and clammed around it like a snake, making me unable to move.

Why was he hugging me..? Is he even hugging me? Wait what is he doing now?

He slowly went closer and closer with his head, and buried it into my neck, I could feel his hot breath on it. This wasn't at all what I wanted. It made me uncomfortable.

He surprisingly let go a few seconds later. He swiftly apologized. "Sorry, my dear Iruma..~ I just can't help myself around you sometimes.. How about I drug you next time..? We can have lots of fun..~" He said, smiling.

"No need for that!" I hastily said, getting off from my chair, I could feel my head spin. Lets not drug me, lets not do that, ever. Kiriwo looked at me, dissapointed. "Aww.. are you leaving already?" He asked, I looked at the clock, there were 30 minutes left untill lunch ended. "Y-yeah." I said, making some distance between us. "Or else border control might get suspicious." I said, using it as en excuse to go.

He nodded, believing me blindly. "Oh, okay then, see you next time Iruma~" He waved, I waved back before storming out the door.

Once I saw the outside world I heaved a big sigh. I hate him, I hate him so much, I thought he was going to hurt me, or stab me with the needle, if not pour the hot tea he had over me.

I sat down on the bench outside the door, just to take a breather. I was dizzy, but it was manageable, well, better than before. Eventually I looked up at the sky, it was sunny today, again. Summer will come to an end soon however.

I stretched before walking back to the insides of the school, I was exited I could finally have lunch with the two of them again! Azz and Clara! Exitedly I waggled to the cafeteria. I was pretty happy, today nothing bad happened.

When I arrived at the cafeteria I saw two depressed figures, sitting together on a bench at a familiar table, wich I thought was a bit odd. I quietly rushed over, embracing the both of them, they looked up with hopeful eyes. "Im back!" I said, smiling. The both of them hugged back, overjoyed.

"And you aren't sick again, right?" Clara asked just to make sure. I nodded. "But you look pale.." Azz commented. "Don't worry, I feel fine!" I said. The two of them made a place for me in the middle of them. Usually one of them sat opposite of me, but now they were both sitting next to me, I smiled to myself, extremely happy and glad to have the two of them here.

"Would you like me to get you anything, master?" Asmodeus asked. I shook my head. "I already ate. By the way, what lesson do we have next?" I asked.

"We have gym class!" Clara exitedly screamed. Azz immediately followed with anger. "Shut up you gremlin, he asked me!" He said, clearly anoyed. "Haha, well im sure Iruma-chie would rather have me answer it than ugly and boring you!"  She said, huffing.

"Guys, guys," I begged. "stop fighting please! Lets just do something else!" But ofcourse, they were already too deep into the fight.

"You psychotic grandma! Obviously he wants to hear from me! Not you, you arrogant-" Asmodeus got cut off by Clara.

"Iruma-chie!! Azz azz called me old!" Clara said, wiping a fake tear away. "Hes so mean!"

"Thats not at all what I said, is there something wrong with your ears?! I said youre a grandma!" Asmodeus yelled. "And what do you mean im mean?! You are!"

The both of them screaming made me giggle, then laugh. The two of them then slowly stopped fighting, curiously looking at me. "Is there something the matter, master Iruma?" Azz asked. "Why are you laughing?" Clara then also asked. I took a deep breath trying to stop laughing.

"Nothing, I just love today." I said, still laughing at them.

However what I didn't know is that today would be the day I would lose them all too soon.

---

---

---

Hey there, back with a new chapter!!! Guess how long it is? Almost 3000 words... Help. (2847 exactly)

I hope you enjoyed todays chapter!! I have nothing to say other then.. Next extra chapter at 15k! Now, have a good day, week, month and year!! Because you deserve it, and tell me about your day!! Im curious what you guys are up to!!

That said, Love you guys, stay safe and cya next time! (And if you need help or have a question, you can ask me!)

--13 September

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 4.6K 33
'How have you changed this much?' 'Where is the boy I fell for all those time and still in love with?' 'What could have happen so wrong to take away...
958K 39.3K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...
219K 6.2K 39
Ethan went to boarding school every year, he didn't love it but it was better than staying home. Every year it was the same, maybe some new classes b...
Mine By Kate

Romance

265K 6.8K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...