๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐€๐’๐“๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐ˆ๐“ |...

De SavannaWritess

"๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐๐๐š๐ฆ๐ง ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ."... Mais

Character Aesthetics and Author's Note
01 | bloodshed
02 | humble abode
03 | attitude
04 | some talents stick
05 | trouble is dripping
06 | tiny junk
07 | a good spanking
08 | security cameras
9 | kinky threats
10 | i saw what you did
11 | vicious business partners
12 | pure torture
13 | tease me
14 | new target
15 | protection
16 | tough girl act
17 | beg like a slut
18 | murderer
19 | first kill
20 | bruised ribs
21 | almost caught
22 | unexpected laughter
23 | be careful of him
24 | cocktail sausage
25 | forced bruises
26 | on my knees
27 | don't move
28 | two gunshots
29 | don't make me go
30 | head as a trophy
31 | lukewarm heart
32 | dirty company
33 | open up to me
34 | club opening
35 | what are you doing to me?
36 | new place
37 | moving in
38 | punishment
39 | girls night out
40 | heartless punishment
41 | far from over
42 | gentle hands
43 | he knows
44 | blood
45 | radio silence
46 | miss you
48 | unfortunate timing
49 | beg for her
50 | hostage
51 | where is she?
52 | home and safe
53 | ti amo
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Bonus Chapters
Gabriel's Book: Debt of Temptation

47 | or she's dead

56.4K 1K 547
De SavannaWritess

✧✧✧

L O N Z O M A T T I A

"Are my men in position?" I ask Gabriel as we plan to leave the house and proceed to the warehouse where Zane will be luring Landon.

Gabriel nods in my direction. We haven't been on the best talking terms when business isn't involved but I'll take it for now. This is important to our entire lives, without Landon in the picture, things will be easier.

We both know that.

"We better go," I say as I swipe my jacket and attempt to put it over my sling.

I want to rip it off my body but the doctor says it still needs to be elevated to heal, right now I don't argue because I want to be better now. I shouldn't be trying to rush the process and end up hurting myself in return.

Gabriel and I head out of the house with our guns attached to us, full to the brim with ammunition. Zane said that he's bringing Landon to the location in over forty minutes. I am ready for the bloodshed.

The car journey is fairly silent and I can't stop thinking about Alexia. Over the last two days I've barely spoken to her, I even had missed calls from her last night and I felt guilty for not answering them whilst I was in a meeting with Zane and Gabriel.

Work has to come first right now, especially when her safety is involved.

I sent her a text asking if everything is okay, only for her to respond that she's fine and missing me. If something was wrong, I would know about it. Dante would be the first to contact me, along with word from the guards that surround Alexia's house.

So I know she's safe, she's probably just lonely.

But I promised myself I would make it up to her when I can, when all of this has blown over and we can move on with our lives. That woman deserves a dinner date with a ten course meal, the best wine and a lot of attention from my tongue after.

She's been working so damn hard on her University work and only now have I acknowledged how intelligent she is. How much potential she has in this world. I want her to have everything and more. I want her to be safe. So this is my first step.

Eliminate Landon and pray everything else works out.

I realise keeping her safe isn't going to be the easiest job but I know Gabriel will do absolutely anything to keep her breathing. We're both protective of her and that should be enough to keep her safe.

We would both go to the ends of this earth to make sure she lives the life she's always wanted, with happiness, with her future career. I will not settle until she lives that life without fear of getting hurt.

Gabriel drives us out of town and towards the warehouse. I glance at him out of the corner of my eye. "Have you heard from Alexia?" I ask.

He merely shrugs. "I've been busy."

"And she's lonely," I state.

Those dark eyes pin to mine for a second. "Have you?"

He's right, not as much as I should have this week. "She doesn't want you to be mad at her forever."

He scoffs and turns sharply down a road unexpectedly, the wheels screeching against the concrete floor. "I'm going to be mad at you both forever."

I frown at his words. "Really? So what's going to happen after this then? You'll go off and abandon me, try and turn my empire inside out because you hate me?"

"Maybe," he bites. "Maybe I'll leave your lousy side and find someone who actually respects me."

A low grunt forms in the back of my throat but I don't give him the satisfaction of how much he is pissing me off right now. Instead I glare out the window and pray we get there soon so I can go straight over to Alexia's and give her a fucking hug.

Gabriel pulls up outside the abandoned building that looks like something straight from a horror film. I get chills just looking at it. I glance at my phone to find that I have a text from Zane.

Zane

He's on his way

Lonzo

Where are you?

Zane

2 minutes

I tilt my head into the warehouse where I locate my men positioned in the back rooms, Zane's men hiding around the perimeter. I loiter in the doorway as Gabriel stands close behind me.

A car pulls up and Zane steps out, fixing his blazer and retouching his guns behind his back. "We better get inside," he urges us. "He'll be here soon."

"Alright," I say and let Zane wait at the entrance whilst I hide at the back of the room, Gabriel on the opposite side.

There is so much shit and trash in this warehouse that hiding is easy. Big wooden boxes, plastic sheets and rubbish cans everywhere. I feel my fingers begin to itch at the anticipation of finally getting this motherfucker, when he least expects it.

I can't wait to see the light leave his eyes.

Soon a car arrives but I'm certain I hear multiple tires. I curse in my mind. Zane would have told him to come by himself, no back up. But knowing Landon, he doesn't go anywhere without his protection–even if he's had his head so far up Zane's ass these last couple of months.

My eye slides in between two boxes where I get a perfect view of Landon as he strolls into the warehouse, a pair of black glasses on his face. I haven't seen him since his little unexpected visit at my office in town but he looks bigger, thicker.

I narrow my eyes as he approaches Zane. "Landon," he nods sharply.

Landon stops short and sizes him up for a second and I hold onto my breath. "Zane," he says in response. "This shit hole is what you thought had potential?"

Zane straightens his sleeves. "You've been here all of three seconds. I'm the one who started and made their own club by themselves. This could have a lot of potential, will need work but I see a vision."

I hear a cold laugh but then I remember, Landon is always acting as cold as ice. "Right," he nods and swipes the glasses from his face. His eyes dart around the large room, across the boxes and the mess. When he looks in my direction, I duck behind the box just in time. "Well..." he trails off. "If you say so, Zane. You know best."

The way he says those three words. Something doesn't sit right with me.

My head moves slowly to take a look at them again. Only waiting for Zane's words, then we're on him like there is no fucking tomorrow. Before he can even blink he'll be on the ground.

"Would you like a tour?" Zane suggests, his arm gesturing to the rest of the warehouse.

Landon grunts in response. "This place looks like it's about to fall through any given second. Where did you find this place?"

"Online," Zane says shortly. "He said he'd give it to us for a good deal, which means more money to put into the actual assets of the club."

I watch as Landon takes two steps around Zane and glances at the walls, hands tucked behind his back. I keep my eyes focused on Zane, any second now he should say the signal for us to move in.

Blood roars in my ears. We're so fucking close. He's right here and I want to blow his damn head off.

"Landon, we would make good business partners."

Then all of a sudden the warehouse comes alive. My gun is drawn along with twenty other people in the room, including Gabriel as we point our aim at Landon who is now glancing around at us.

Zane has his own gun drawn, aimed straight down the barrel between his eyes.

"But not good enough," Zane spits.

Then Landon starts laughing, bellowing off the walls. I try my hardest not to pull the trigger but something is telling me to wait, something is going on and if we kill Landon, shit will hit the fan.

He fake wipes tears from his eyes and it's obvious how agitated Zane is becoming. This wasn't in his plan and now he looks like the fool.

"Oh, how I knew what you were planning Zane," Landon eases his laughter and returns to that cold and gloomy voice. "You think you're smart but you're predictable. Not as sly as you thought you were, I knew you'd try something dumb like this but I didn't actually think you'd go ahead with it."

Zane growls in his direction. "You're dead, Landon."

He squeezes the trigger but Landon begins to tut. "You don't want to do that."

"And why the hell not?"

The smile on Landon's face replicates the same as the Joker's and it makes my blood run cold, so sarcastic and down right nasty. A man that walks from the gates of hell. I grind my teeth into one another.

Landon turns his head and locates my eyes within ten seconds. "Ah Lonzo," he throws up his arms. "I knew you'd be here with your sidekick."

Gabriel quirks a brow in my direction but doesn't look away from our target, not for a second. I resist the urge to spurt some insult at him but my blood is boiling in my veins.

Zane prods the gun against Landon's temple. "Again, I wouldn't do that."

He jabs it in the side of his head and Landon's sick smile never leaves. "Why?" He growls in his ear.

"Because I have something that Gabriel and Lonzo won't want to part with."

I can physically feel my face turn grave, pale and sickly. Gabriel steps closer and Landon's eyes flick to him. "What are you talking about, asshole?"

Landon chuckles under his breath. "Bring her in." He yells, his voice echoing off the walls sharply.

Her?

Outside the sound of feet protesting against the gravel rings in my ears, then a struggle and a yelp. I grit my teeth and prepare for the worst. I'm sure time moves in slow motion because by the time I see two men pulling someone into the warehouse, my knees almost give way when I realise the woman between them is Alexia.

Along with the fact her lip is busted and her eye is bruised. I know she has thick skin but she looks incredibly distressed and my heart lurches for her. Parts of her clothing are ripped and she's barefoot, the soles are scraped and her ankles clawed.

How the fuck has he got her?

Dante. What happened with Dante and my guards?

A growl escapes my lips, stabilising my hands as I keep them on Landon's face. Wishing I could pull the trigger and rush Alexia into my arms. I can't even look at her because I know she's scared, she's fucking terrified.

But he touched her, he hurt her. He put those wounds on her body.

She attempts to fight back but she's only tugged along by the two men aggressively, their fingers making marks on her bare skin. I grind my teeth again because I don't want to see her be treated like this or I'll do something stupid.

I keep telling myself to keep in control but I can't. They're testing me.

No one hurts mia ragazza. No one.

(Mia ragazza: my girl)

"That is why," he says smugly.

If I thought my blood was roaring before, it's erupting now. This son of a bitch, this is the last time he does anything like this. Because I will kill myself a thousand times over to make sure that Alexia is never hurt by this man again.

I should have known better, he likes to play. This is always a game to him.

He never changes.

"What do you want?" Gabriel growls.

Alexia is shoved to the ground, unable to keep herself up as her hands are tied behind her back. She flops to the floor with a thud and whimpers into the dusty floorboards. The next thing I know a gun is cocked and aimed at the back of her head.

She glances up and our gazes meet for a second, her whole life is flashing before her eyes. I feel my throat constrict and those tears that rest in her lash line are real. That wall she usually throws up, it didn't work this time and she's begging me to do something. Anything.

I feel like a useless man. Cazzo. Cazzo!

My heart feels like it's been torn out of my chest seeing her like this. But if I act out, she'll get killed. Think smart, Lonzo. Think smart.

"You make a move and she's dead." Landon says as he glances over at Gabriel then turns his attention to me. He smiles at my reaction and steps forward. "Oh no Lonzo... did you fall for his pretty little sister?"

"Shut the fuck up," I spit at him.

"Lower your guns," he snarls back. "Or she's dead."

I take one quick glance at Gabriel and we nod our heads at the same time, my eyes turning to Zane. Pleading with him not to try anything because we all know Alexia won't make it out alive, not when the barrel of a gun is at the back of her skull.

Thankfully Zane lowers his gun at the moment we do.

And I need some quick thinking on how to get us the fuck out of this situation.

✧✧✧

Read the rest of the book, bonus chapters and 42 chapters of Gabriel's book over on Patreon!

www.patreon.com/dreammcatcher
Link is also in bio!

Author's Note

SHIT. Who knew it wasn't going to be easy as they thought?😬

Oh Alexia, it hurts to see her beaten by fucking Landon

What did you guys think of this chapter?👉🏼👉🏼 👉🏼

Don't forget to vote and comment. It makes my day!🌟

Love Savanna x

Insta: savannaroseauthor
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: SavannaWritess

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

402K 8.2K 33
A crime boss struggles to carry out a vendetta after he falls for the spirited daughter of his enemy. ...
66.7K 1.8K 20
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€ ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐„ โง ๐‹๐ข๐ง๐š ๐†๐จ๐ง๐ณ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ณ is a poor girl who's never had much. After runni...
597K 12.5K 39
18+ mafia romance She is a daughter of the American Gang leader, a girl that can seduce and kill. But her secrets are bigger than anyone can imagine...
7.2M 179K 79
Trailer for this book is AVAILABLE NOW! If you're interested in hot, sexy, sensual, fiery and action-filled content, this book is the right place to...